PDA

View Full Version : The most beautiful guy i've ever seen

The Alchemist
11-04-2013, 06:19 AM
Classify & place him. That's absolutely my type!!

Turkophagos
11-04-2013, 06:23 AM
Douchoid.

The Alchemist
11-04-2013, 06:23 AM
Douchoid.

?????

Prisoner Of Ice
11-04-2013, 06:28 AM
Wow, really? Glad I did not get thumbsup from you in the pictures thread, after all :lol:

I guess a berberoid spaniard? I don't know really.

Turkophagos
11-04-2013, 06:28 AM
?????

He looks like a fine specimen of the mega-douche race.

Mark
11-04-2013, 06:29 AM
North Atlantid/Atlantid + Subnordic + CM and maybe some minor Pontid/med influence.

The Alchemist
11-04-2013, 06:32 AM
North Atlantid/Atlantid + Subnordic + CM and maybe some minor Pontid/med influence.

i don't see the pontid honestly. North atlantid + CM yeah for sure, looks very dark haired germanic (and gorgeous).
@ Melonhead: looks nothing spaniard, sorry. It's not the best pic of him btw, when i see him in real life i have to control myself not to jump on him publicly :lol:

Mortimer
11-04-2013, 06:34 AM
i think cm+northatlantid, good luck with him

Prisoner Of Ice
11-04-2013, 06:34 AM
If you don't want opinion, don't ask.

The Alchemist
11-04-2013, 06:37 AM
If you don't want opinion, don't ask.

Jelly as hell?!?! :P

Mortimer
11-04-2013, 06:39 AM
im glad you have a Job and found a Partner and you live your life how you want and are happy. does he like you?

Prisoner Of Ice
11-04-2013, 06:39 AM
Keep dreaming, he looks like a monkey. If that's what you like, though, go for it.

Smeagol
11-04-2013, 06:40 AM
Atlantid/North Atlantid with Alpinid/Cromagnid influence.

The Alchemist
11-04-2013, 06:41 AM
Why are you now so angry and jelly, Melon?!? To me that guy is the best you can find (aesthetically), what's your problem, strange creature???

Roy
11-04-2013, 06:42 AM
Atlantid + Alpine/CM.

The Alchemist
11-04-2013, 06:42 AM
im glad you have a Job and found a Partner and you live your life how you want and are happy. does he like you?

i have 3 mini jobs and he's not my partner, just a "special friend" so to say, and it's ideal ;D
I'm not happy, i'm happy as hell, i have the life that i always dreamed of.

The Alchemist
11-04-2013, 06:43 AM
Are we racially compatible?!? :D

Mortimer
11-04-2013, 06:44 AM
i have 3 mini jobs and he's not my partner, just a "special friend" so to say, and it's ideal ;D
I'm not happy, i'm happy as hell, i have the life that i always dreamed of.

cool, i support you

Mortimer
11-04-2013, 06:44 AM

yes

The Alchemist
11-04-2013, 06:46 AM
yes
maybe he's a blue eyed masculine version of me :D we have a similar body type, nose, cheekbones, hair (mine are just a bit lighter).

Mortimer
11-04-2013, 06:47 AM
maybe he's a blue eyed masculine version of me :D we have a similar body type, nose, cheekbones, hair (mine are just a bit lighter).

could be, if you want to know for sure you could both Register at findyourfacemate if it is important to you but you are a nice couple and you dont Need to do that,

The Alchemist
11-04-2013, 06:47 AM
cool, i support you

Thank you darling. I did everything by myself, in a stranger place and totally alone, i'm so proud of myself....so happy that i can't sleep at night!!! ;)

Mortimer
11-04-2013, 06:48 AM
Thank you darling. I did everything by myself, in a stranger place and totally alone, i'm so proud of myself....so happy that i can't sleep at night!!! ;)

nice. you have been ill too and now you are good and im proud of you

The Alchemist
11-04-2013, 06:48 AM
could be, if you want to know for sure you could both Register at findyourfacemate if it is important to you but you are a nice couple and you dont Need to do that,

naaaah, i don't need it at the moment, i have everything ;)

The Alchemist
11-04-2013, 06:49 AM
nice. you have been ill too and now you are good and im proud of you

Winters are very long and i don't even have a car, i have to go out by bike with the rain and the snow, doesn't matter. But all my dreams came true, except that i need more money, but i have patience ;)

Mortimer
11-04-2013, 06:51 AM
Winters are very long and i don't even have a car, i have to go out by bike with the rain and the snow, doesn't matter. But all my dreams came true, except that i need more money, but i have patience ;)

i dont have a car either, i dont know if i Need one. as Long i can go where i want it is not important i dont Need that Status symbol

The Alchemist
11-04-2013, 06:53 AM
i dont have a car either, i dont know if i Need one. as Long i can go where i want it is not important i dont Need that Status symbol

exactly like that. And it's very good for my iron legs, i'm always in shape.

Ultra
11-04-2013, 07:04 AM
Atlantid/North-Atlantid + Alpine/CM. Looks Spaniard/wog.

Roy
11-04-2013, 07:17 AM
Is he really German or are you trolling us - The Alchemist? :rolleyes:
I need more pictures to get a chance to determine myself.

The Alchemist
11-04-2013, 07:39 AM
Is he really German or are you trolling us - The Alchemist? :rolleyes:
I need more pictures to get a chance to determine myself.

he looks german as hell, believe me. A dark brown haired german, even norwegian....which is the best look, imo (i love dark germanics). Unfortunately he doesn't love being photographed, but i try to find a better pic!!
He's northern german, and i've seen many blue eyed brunets like him here.

Prisoner Of Ice
11-04-2013, 07:40 AM
he looks german as hell, believe me. A dark brown haired german, even norwegian....

lol

He is 0% German, -100% Norwegian and at least 10% SSA

The Alchemist
11-04-2013, 07:41 AM
the one on the left....damn i'm gonna have an heart attack :D

Ultra
11-04-2013, 07:42 AM
lol

He would definetely not pass as ethnic Norwegian or Scandinavian, that's for sure!

Judging by the one picture The Alchemist posted, of course. Maybe more pics could change my opinion.

Edit: OK looks less wog now and I'll say maybe. But that new one is still a lousy picture for this purpose. xD

The Alchemist
11-04-2013, 07:42 AM
lol

you've even never put your feet in Europe and dunno a fuck about germans and other ethnicities, you should just shut up!! And even if he was sudanid, he'd be stunning all the ways.

Ozzy
11-04-2013, 07:43 AM

Why would it matter if you two are just "special friends" and you're happy with that? Which we all know is code-word for fuck buddies? <_<

The Alchemist
11-04-2013, 07:43 AM
This is the true uebermensch!!!

The Alchemist
11-04-2013, 07:44 AM
Why would it matter if you two are just "special friends" and you're happy with that? Which we all know is code-word for fuck buddies? <_<

i couldn't get any better from life, believe me ;D ;D

Mortimer
11-04-2013, 07:45 AM
he looks german as hell, believe me. A dark brown haired german, even norwegian....which is the best look, imo (i love dark germanics). Unfortunately he doesn't love being photographed, but i try to find a better pic!!

is that wrong if you have a german boyfriend? i think it is not

Ozzy
11-04-2013, 07:47 AM
Well, good for you. I wouldn't worry about being "racially compatible", unless you care about that sort of stuff and are thinking of having kids. I don't see why it'd be a big deal otherwise. Why would an exotic label make him less physically attractive than he was to you in the first place? Not saying that it would, I just get that sort of vibe from your other post.

Mortimer
11-04-2013, 07:48 AM

it wouldnt be the right thing for me i want commitment but if you are happy you should live your life

Ultra
11-04-2013, 07:49 AM
This is the true uebermensch!!!

Hmm cool, he reminds me of the user Lighthorse now.

The Alchemist
11-04-2013, 07:51 AM
Well, good for you. I wouldn't worry about being "racially compatible", unless you care about that sort of stuff and are thinking of having kids. I don't see why it'd be a big deal otherwise. Why would an exotic label make him less physically attractive than he was to you in the first place? Not saying that it would, I just get that sort of vibe from your other post.
It was a kind of rhetorical question, no matter what are our ethnicities, i'm sure we look perfect together, even physically (and we're very attracted by each other). We almost look like relatives, same body type and similar traits. No, i don't want to have kids with him and it's perfect the way it is. He's just the guy i've always dreamt of, also as character....so mysterious and introverted, just i like it.
@ Gigolo: it'is not that i don't want a german boyfriend, the point is that my freedom comes before everything and no one has the right to take it away from me....in other words, i don't want a true relationship now.

The Alchemist
11-04-2013, 07:53 AM
it wouldnt be the right thing for me i want commitment but if you are happy you should live your life

for me it's perfect this way, everyone has got his own indipendent life, then we meet without thinking too much (and not too often, too).

Roy
11-04-2013, 07:53 AM

After I seeing another picture I am convinced that he is. I thought you were extrovert.

Prisoner Of Ice
11-04-2013, 07:55 AM
you've even never put your feet in Europe and dunno a fuck about germans and other ethnicities, you should just shut up!! And even if he was sudanid, he'd be stunning all the ways.

:lol:

First off I have been about everywhere, though only for work so it's not like I do site-seeing. Being in USA I see tons of people of all ethnicities anyway, and it's funny how Germans in Germany look so woggy these days when American Germans don't. I am great at classifying people, and from the first pic at least...sorry he's not european.

Second, you look more German than he does in that first pic.

Third if you are going to such a bitch when you get an answer you don't like then don't start a classification thread. And why are you so racist towards spaniards? Really I am disturbed to see what a nitwit you are.

Also, regardless of how great he is, I am many times better looking than YOU. The idea I am jealous is frankly ludicrous. You look like a little boy.

The Alchemist
11-04-2013, 07:56 AM
After I seeing another picture I am convinced that he is.
i work with tourists every day and i know how many ethnicities look like.
He's just a pure north germanic with dark brown hair, looks very north german and norwegian imo, trust me i've traveled a bit in my life.

Mortimer
11-04-2013, 07:56 AM

First off I have been about everywhere, though only for work so it's not like I do site-seeing. Being in USA I see tons of people of all ethnicities anyway, and it's funny how Germans in Germany look so woggy these days when American Germans don't. I am great at classifying people, and from the first pic at least...sorry he's not european.

Third if you are going to such a bitch when you get an answer you don't like then don't start a classification thread. And why are you so racist towards spaniards? Really I am disturbed to see what a nitwit you are.

Also, regardless of how great he is, I am many times better looking than YOU. The idea I am jealous is frankly ludicrous. You look like a little boy.

why do you insult her? i dont get whats going on. she should do what she wants

The Alchemist
11-04-2013, 08:00 AM

You got angry coz i said that he's the most beautiful guy i've ever seen, while i never complimented you. You know beauty is subjective??? And sorry if i didn't "thumb up" your pics, i simply didn't see them, attention whore. It's not that i'm in member pics thread all day to drool after guys, thanks god i have enough material in real life.
And even if you're good looking as hell (never seen your face, really), you're shitty attitude makes you very unattractive, believe me.
And he could never pass as spaniard, believe me.....work with tourists in the center of Europe and then you'll see.

Lábaru
11-04-2013, 09:21 AM
Some comments on this thread seem taken from a self-help books. where is the photo of the guy who looks Spanish?

Querubín
11-04-2013, 10:41 AM
I wanna see the pics but if you say that he is blue-eyed atlantid + CM or North atlantid, he can pass in spain easily

Corvus
11-04-2013, 10:44 AM
Missed the picture sadly. I would be curious how he looks.

The Alchemist
11-04-2013, 04:26 PM
I wanna see the pics but if you say that he is blue-eyed atlantid + CM or North atlantid, he can pass in spain easily

Don't look south european at all believe me, despite having very dark hair and not-so-pale skin. His traits are germanic (and hot) as hell.

The Alchemist
11-20-2013, 07:53 AM
Keep dreaming, he looks like a monkey. If that's what you like, though, go for it.

you lost your mind since i said that he's attractive and you're not at all.
You need a good psychiatric cure little disturbed guy, you got so big issues that not even Freud himself could save your desperate case.....you're self-esteem is under ground, and it's not my fault if you're totally unattractive.

Prisoner Of Ice
11-20-2013, 08:04 AM
Still pissed off after all this time over some bullshit that you started in the first place? Still thumbing me down at random constantly and leaving crazy visitor messages?

You are one seriously mentally ill person, and you need to get over your obsession already. If you want to keep thumbing me down random I will keep thumbing you down back, otherwise I could give a shit if you live or die and it's pretty funny you try to make it like I am the one with the problem. I had you on ignore until it made it difficult to thumb you back for your daily series of thumbs down.

And you know he's not really german looking or you would not have instantly pulled down the first pic, which makes him look like a monkey.... I guess you thought you were trading up to "date" a member of the master race and hearing he is another gigoloid like yourself was too much for your sanity to take.

Also
11-20-2013, 08:11 AM
You two need to stop fighting over the guy. He's probably engaged to someone by now . ;)

armenianbodyhair
11-20-2013, 08:12 AM
I can't see him give me a name.

Queen B
11-20-2013, 08:26 AM
Didn't see any pic

The Alchemist
11-20-2013, 11:40 AM
Didn't see any pic

i removed it coz Melonhead started having psychotic attacks when i said that "my" guy is gorgeous and he's not.
So, for Melonhead's health i removed it, i don't want him to get suicided.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-21-2014, 08:50 AM
i removed it coz Melonhead started having psychotic attacks when i said that "my" guy is gorgeous and he's not.
So, for Melonhead's health i removed it, i don't want him to get suicided.

Wow, you really are a crazy person :lol:

PS I am better looking than him and you both.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-21-2014, 08:52 AM
He looks like a fine specimen of the mega-douche race.

lol

Ultra
04-21-2014, 12:05 PM
lol
Didn't he have gorilla/terrible posture as well?

Ivan Kramskoï
04-21-2014, 12:24 PM
no pic ...

Prisoner Of Ice
04-21-2014, 05:17 PM
Didn't he have gorilla/terrible posture as well?

His ape-face was the biggest thing. It was like George Clooney meets Curious George. It's just not possible a pure euro could look like that.