PDA

View Full Version : Second Set of Black and "White" Twins Born to Couple

Loyalist
12-31-2008, 02:53 PM
Black and white twins Hayleigh and Lauren Durrant proudly hold their new sisters Leah and Miya — who incredibly are also twins with different coloured skin.

Their mixed-race parents Dean Durrant and Alison Spooner repeated the two-tone miracle after a seven-year gap.

When the first set of twins arrived in 2001, the couple were astonished to see that Lauren took after her white mum, with blue eyes and red hair, while Hayleigh had black skin and hair like dad Dean.

Then this year Alison, 27, found she was expecting again — and lightning struck twice.

She had twin girls again. And little Miya was born with dark skin like her dad and Leah is white like former recruitment consultant Alison.

Dean, 33, of Fleet, Hants, said: “The girls just love Miya and Leah to bits.

“We didn’t think it was even possible when we had Lauren and Hayleigh — and it didn’t cross our minds that it could happen again. But we are just delighted that it has.”

Alison said: “I was shocked when I first found out I was pregnant with twins again — but I never thought for one second they would turn out the same as last time.

“After the babies were born they weren’t breathing properly, so they were taken to a special care unit.

“It wasn’t until about five days after they were born that we saw them side by side for the first time.

“And when they were together it was clear that one was darker than the other. It was unbelievable.”

Staff at Frimley Park Hospital, in Surrey, decided to deliver the babies by Caesarean section after just 37 weeks of pregnancy, when scans revealed both were breach.

Doctors took 30 minutes to deliver them on November 13, with Miya weighing 4lb lloz and Leah 5lb 10oz.

Alison said: “Now the girls are back home with us and are very healthy. Lauren and Hayleigh think the new arrivals are fantastic.”

Block paver Dean said: “It was a real shock to the system when I found out we were having twins again. I didn’t think the same thing would happen again. The odds must be millions to one against it.

(Continues, with pictures)

Source (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2082429.ece)

I'm not sure "miracle" is the best word to use in this case. :rolleyes:

HawkR
12-31-2008, 03:21 PM
A disaster is more likely the right word. This is the most insane thing that has ever happened! First there a marrige between different races, then there's the sex between them and no 4 fucking kids! But there is an upside to it all; This might be the proof of the white gene coming back strong. Hopefully.

Ĉmeric
12-31-2008, 03:27 PM
Not Black & White. The father looks like a Mulatto, maybe a little less then 1/2 Negro. But the one daughter looks like a Mulatto also & the other.... looks different. I think her Negro blood will become more dominate as she gets older & she will resemble a Quadroon.

In America both would be Black.

Skandi
12-31-2008, 04:39 PM
to be honnest neither looks black the darker one obviously has more white than black in her and really what is different here from having a brown haired twin and a blond hared twin? different eggs and different sperm so I would n't think it was that special if your likely to have non identical twins in the first place. Could be difficult for the kids though.

TheGreatest
12-31-2008, 04:56 PM
Not Black & White. The father looks like a Mulatto, maybe a little less then 1/2 Negro. But the one daughter looks like a Mulatto also & the other.... looks different. I think her Negro blood will become more dominate as she gets older & she will resemble a Quadroon.

In America both would be Black.

Yeah her facial feature (particularly the side profile) showed a Congoid influence. And these children are barely five years old. And Infantile traits are rarely permanent and I expect these two women, to fully resemble American Blacks once becoming adults.
And I suspect both kids have been kept indoors for their whole lives. I imagine both could develop a heavy tan once heading outside.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44609000/jpg/_44609179_wright512.jpg

Obama's pastor coming to mind as an example of a very light Negroid. I suspect his childhood pictures (at the same age) were no different than the young girls above.

Again the media shows their stupidity once again. The whole "Hey we're all human! Have sex with a Black man and your child *might* look white! Yeehaw!"
This is no different than the other half dozen examples in the media. The lighter-skinned counterpart, having Congoid facial features and sometimes even had a light mulatto skintone (compared to the sibling who had a coal blacK)