PDA

View Full Version : Three killed as knife-wielding man hijacks a bus in Norway

Anglojew
11-04-2013, 09:48 PM
A knife-wielding man has hijacked a bus and killed three people including the vehicle's driver, Norwegian police have said.
The suspect, described as a man in his 50s, was arrested after the attack in Sogn and Fjordane county, local police said.
Authorities first got reports of injuries in connection with a bus accident at around 5.30pm, local time, and rescuers from the local fire department were the first to arrive on the scene, police spokesman Odd Arne Solvag said.
He said the rescuers apprehended the suspect who was later arrested by police.
Solvag said the suspect was not an ethnic Norwegian but could not give details on where he was from.
The motive was not immediately clear and there have been no further detail given as to any other injuries sustained in the incident, which was believed to have taken place on a remote rural road near the town of Ardal, around 135 miles from Oslo.
Oslo police was getting ready to send an anti-terror unit to the scene aboard army helicopters but called off the deployment after receiving reports that the suspect had been arrested.
'The situation was very unclear.' said police spokesman Andre Krakenes.
'They only told us that there was one man on the bus who had hijacked the bus and the driver was hurt. That was the first message we got here.'
The suspect is currently being treated in hospital for knife wounds, according to the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation.
Multiple killings are rare in Norway, though the country was shocked by its worst peacetime massacre two years ago when a right-wing extremist killed 77 people in a bomb and gun rampage.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2487330/BREAKING-NEWS-Three-killed-knife-wielding-man-hijacks-bus-Norway.html#ixzz2jigxyM00

Hoca
11-04-2013, 09:56 PM
Probably another Brevik. New-age Nordic Crusader.

Anglojew
11-04-2013, 10:03 PM
Probably another Brevik. New-age Nordic Crusader.

You appear to have missed the highlighted sentence.

Kongnor
11-04-2013, 10:04 PM
It was a muslim from South of Sudan... A 19 year old girl was one of the persons he killed.

Anglojew
11-04-2013, 10:09 PM
It was a muslim from South of Sudan... A 19 year old girl was one of the persons he killed.

Why are they so over represented in crime?

Baldur
11-04-2013, 10:10 PM

Angry because they can't get a job i guess. :rolleyes:

MarkyMark
11-04-2013, 10:12 PM

Or angry because they have a job.

Anglojew
11-04-2013, 10:12 PM

I was unemployed for 6 months once but I didn't kill anyone, I just smoked more

Baldur
11-04-2013, 10:13 PM
Or angry because they have a job.

Or angry because the khat was sold out...

MarkyMark
11-04-2013, 10:14 PM
Or angry because the khat was sold out...

Or angry because they had to work for that khat.

armenianbodyhair
11-04-2013, 10:15 PM
It's really hard for me to believe that you are as intelligent as you say you are.

Baldur
11-04-2013, 10:15 PM
Or angry because they had to work for that khat.

I guess there is a lot to be angry at while living in safe Norway..

Kongnor
11-04-2013, 10:18 PM
I think it is becouse he is an muslim, simple as that. They have killed many people in Norway, more then the 77 of the massmurderer Breivik.. Often woman in their best age. They rape alot of woman/girls to.

MarkyMark
11-04-2013, 10:19 PM
I guess there is a lot to be angry at while living in safe Norway..

Haha, clearly! Its just so much pressure! Not enough welfare programs!

mr. logan
11-04-2013, 10:20 PM
Poor girl, to die by the hand of a subhuman. Her daddy let this happen.

Baldur
11-04-2013, 10:20 PM
Haha, clearly! Its just so much pressure! Not enough welfare programs!

Life ain't fair man.

Dombra
11-04-2013, 10:28 PM

Genetic :cool:

Blackout
11-04-2013, 11:17 PM
Sad news indeed.

Svipdag
11-04-2013, 11:30 PM

That figures. Why, they might even give him the maximum penalty of 21 years ! Though, I suppose that is reserved for native Norwegians. After all, they wouldn't want to offend the Sudanese Muslims, would they ?

Svipdag
11-04-2013, 11:38 PM
QUOTE=Anglojew;2062498]Why are they so over represented in crime?[/QUOTE]

Because Norwegians are infidels. Is any better reason needed ?

McCauley
11-04-2013, 11:45 PM
How exactly does a person wielding a knife manage to kill three people and hijack a train? If there was a decent sized crowd with at least 2 men, they should have been able to overpower someone wielding a *knife*.

Are Norwegians really that neutered, that they don't even know how to fight anymore? Where is their Viking spirit?

Blackout
11-04-2013, 11:56 PM
That figures. Why, they might even give him the maximum penalty of 21 years ! Though, I suppose that is reserved for native Norwegians. After all, they wouldn't want to offend the Sudanese Muslims, would they ?

South Sudan is actually majority Christian now.

Anglojew
11-05-2013, 12:28 AM
South Sudan is actually majority Christian now.

Different country. We can make a bet on his religion if you want though?

Anglojew
11-05-2013, 12:30 AM
I think it is becouse he is an muslim, simple as that. They have killed many people in Norway, more then the 77 of the massmurderer Breivik.. Often woman in their best age. They rape alot of woman/girls to.

So how do the average people feel about mass immigration?

rob211080
11-05-2013, 12:39 PM
More human lives lost because of these wild monkeys.

Kongnor
11-05-2013, 03:45 PM
How exactly does a person wielding a knife manage to kill three people and hijack a train? If there was a decent sized crowd with at least 2 men, they should have been able to overpower someone wielding a *knife*.

Are Norwegians really that neutered, that they don't even know how to fight anymore? Where is their Viking spirit?

Well i wish i was there on that bus that day. His body would have been a pile of broken bones and meat stocked outside the bus awaiting the garbage company for pickup. Instead it was a driver (probable stabbed instantly), a 19 year old girl and 1 more person from health care system..

More and more norwegians dont know how to fight. On the other side we need not many to deal with problems.. As the germans said on the eastern front, if we have a problem place the norwegians there, and the russians said if there are norwegians there try to break the lines somewhere else:)

Kongnor
11-05-2013, 03:47 PM
So how do the average people feel about mass immigration?

Do you really need an answer?:)

Hweinlant
11-05-2013, 06:51 PM
He was just another fake asylum seeker. His asylum application got rejected and the ape was scheduled to be deported from Norway today (to Spain, where he also had asylum application bending). He decided to stay in Norway this way. Blood of that 19-yrs old Norwegian girl is on the hands of Norwegian multikulti-bastard-politicians.

Ps. Please stop calling these people immigrants. They are not immigrants. They are people trying to get into Europe by abusing the asylum system. Something like 90% of the swarthy mudslim faces you see on streets of Europe are here because of abusing the asylum system. They are not refugees (per Geneva convention) nor are they immigrants. They are illegal intruders, who abuse the asylum system.

Anglojew
11-05-2013, 07:22 PM
Do you really need an answer?:)

Then why are pro-immigration parties voted in again and again?

Anglojew
11-05-2013, 07:23 PM
He was just another fake asylum seeker. His asylum application got rejected and the ape was scheduled to be deported from Norway today (to Spain, where he also had asylum application bending). He decided to stay in Norway this way. Blood of that 19-yrs old Norwegian girl is on the hands of Norwegian multikulti-bastard-politicians.

Ps. Please stop calling these people immigrants. They are not immigrants. They are people trying to get into Europe by abusing the asylum system. Something like 90% of the swarthy mudslim faces you see on streets of Europe are here because of abusing the asylum system. They are not refugees (per Geneva convention) nor are they immigrants. They are illegal intruders, who abuse the asylum system.

Good point. Illegal aliens.

Unome
11-05-2013, 07:24 PM
Horrendous crime, why aren't Norwegians doing something about this?

Hweinlant
11-05-2013, 07:59 PM
Horrendous crime, why aren't Norwegians doing something about this?

What would you suggest them to do ?

Unome
11-06-2013, 01:53 AM
What would you suggest them to do ?
Make an example out of him.

rashka
11-08-2013, 01:22 AM
from BBC News
His application for asylum in Norway had been turned down, because he had made an earlier asylum bid in Spain.

According to Norwegian police, the authorities had been preparing to fly him to Oslo on Tuesday, and then on to Spain.

The three people killed were the Norwegian driver and a Swedish man - both in their fifties - and a Norwegian woman, aged 19.

Baldur
11-08-2013, 01:23 AM
the swedish man was an immigrant as well.

rashka
11-08-2013, 01:49 AM
I guess he is now allowed to stay in Norway..in prison? In addition to the murders of innocent people he will be putting an economic strain on the country by keeping him in their jails. Too bad there is no capital punishment in Norway.

Incal
11-08-2013, 02:06 AM
So now we know what could happen if Europe governments ever try deportation en masse. Scary scenario.

Farah
11-08-2013, 02:16 AM
The South Sudanese are not Muslim. The absolute majority are either Christian or animists. Atleast get your facts right in this hatefest of yours, Anglojew.

Terrible incident, may the victims RIP.

Melina
11-08-2013, 02:43 AM
I have learned to have less remorse towards the Europeans. I have absolutely no respect for Norwegians for letting their country go through hell so easily. I just hope you people know that one day will come that all your women will be raped and all your children will be slaughtered because some of you where "embracing diversity.

This kind of reminds me of this video. The whore fucking the negroid on this video doesn't realize she is trashing her own country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCMsAMQaous

YeshAtid
11-08-2013, 02:48 AM
I have learned to have less remorse towards the Europeans. I have absolutely no respect for Norwegians for letting their country go through hell so easily. I just hope you people know that one day will come that all your women will be raped and all your children will be slaughtered because some of you where "embracing diversity.

This kind of reminds me of this video. The whore fucking the negroid on this video doesn't realize she is trashing her own country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCMsAMQaous

Isn't that being too dismissive ?

Melina
11-08-2013, 02:56 AM
Isn't that being too dismissive ?

I give up. If a country isn't asking for help, they won't get it. It is the same concept as a woman being beaten by her husband and her staying in that destructive marriage. No one is going to help you unless you start helping yourself. Who should care most are the people of Norway.

Ultra
11-08-2013, 08:11 AM
One of the persons killed was a 19-year old woman... This is a picture of her.

http://www.friatider.se/wp-content/uploads/cache/picture250749-250x294.jpg

These beasts from shitty third-world countries come here and not only do they adopt a parasitic lifestyle and leech of other peoples' work, they also have to rape and murder our beatiful Nordic women. :mad: :action-smiley-043:

Moonbird
11-11-2013, 06:00 PM
I guess he is now allowed to stay in Norway..in prison? In addition to the murders of innocent people he will be putting an economic strain on the country by keeping him in their jails. Too bad there is no capital punishment in Norway.

He'll probably get to stay now for several years in a mental hospital in Norway. A good tip to other illegal immigrants how to avoid being deported. :(