PDA

View Full Version : Are Croats Self-Hating Slavs? Why aren't Croats more proud of being Slavic?

Pages : [1] 2

daedal1
11-05-2013, 02:49 AM
Why do they always cater to the Germans? You would never see Poles doing this.

armenianbodyhair
11-05-2013, 02:58 AM
Yes. Inb4 Solin.

Sisak
11-05-2013, 03:02 AM
because a lot of Croatians worked as migrant workers in Germany, where they earned pensions and money to make a house. While with the Poles long centuries we have nothing to do with them.

Insuperable
11-05-2013, 03:13 AM
Every Croat who is/was a member that I know of acknowledged they are Slavs and not one that I know of over the Internet is a self hater of any kind due to being a Slav.

However IRL nobody cares about being a Slav, especially being proud of being Slavic (or Germanic, or Celtic, or Baltic or what not else).

BTW cater in what sense?

daedal1
11-05-2013, 03:19 AM
Every Croat who is/was a member that I know of acknowledged they are Slavs and not one that I know of over the Internet is a self hater of any kind due to being a Slav.

However IRL nobody cares about being a Slav, especially being proud of being Slavic (or Germanic, or Celtic, or Baltic or what not else).

BTW cater in what sense?

They always worked for Germany/Austria, even with the ustashe, etc.

"The Ustase accepted that Croats were part of the Dinaric race,[42] but rejected the concept that Croats were primarily a Slavic people and claimed that Croats were primarily the descendents of the stronger Germanic roots with the Goths than Slavic roots.[43]
"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usta%C5%A1e

blogen
11-05-2013, 03:34 AM
They always worked with Germany/Austria, even with the ustashe, etc.

They are Catholics. The Croatians adjacent with only Catholic Slav folk: the Slovenes. The rest of their Catholic neighbours are Hungarians, Germans and Italians. Very weak the Croatians' contact with the other Catholic Slavs and the orthodoxes are their deadly enemies, so this is the Slavonic world for the Croatians (the Catholic and Protestant Slavs):

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/315/ij54.jpg

The German nations are the big and rich neighbour and the cultural ideal and ally for them.

daedal1
11-05-2013, 03:36 AM
They are Catholics. The Croatians adjacent with only Catholic Slav folk: the Slovenes. The rest of their Catholic neighbours are Hungarians, Germans and Italians. Very weak the Croatians' contact with the other Catholic Slavs and the orthodoxes are their deadly enemies, so this is the Slavonic world for the Croatians (the Catholic and Protestant Slavs):

The German nations are the big and rich neighbour and the cultural ideal and ally for them.

So what do Croats think when they see the situation between Germans and Catholic Poles?

blogen
11-05-2013, 03:39 AM
So what do Croats think when they see the situation between Germans and Catholic Poles?

I dont know. But the Polish situation is not analogous with the Croatian. The Polishs is a big nation with big ambitions.

Insuperable
11-05-2013, 03:43 AM
They always worked for Germany/Austria, even with the ustashe, etc.

"The Ustase accepted that Croats were part of the Dinaric race,[42] but rejected the concept that Croats were primarily a Slavic people and claimed that Croats were primarily the descendents of the stronger Germanic roots with the Goths than Slavic roots.[43]
"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usta%C5%A1e

You had three sides at that time, Ustashe, Tito's Partisans and those who didn't like Ustashe or Partisans. So it is kind of unfair to generalize the entire nation because of what Ustashe said and I doubt all of them rejected they were primarily a Slavic people.

daedal1
11-05-2013, 03:43 AM
I dont know. But the Polish situation is not analogous with the Croatian. The Polishs is a big nation with big ambitions.

Germany also attacked catholic Czechoslovakia, of course.

blogen
11-05-2013, 04:07 AM
One times. And?

Drawing-slim
11-05-2013, 04:46 AM
Croats are like first second generation Asians in America & Canada who are only Asian on the outside but very very white on the inside.
Same thing with Croats, Slavic on the outside but very ancient Albanian on the inside. Respect:D

Szegedist
11-21-2013, 09:09 PM
1) Not surprised this thread was made by an American

2) The so called "slavic identity" was constructed in the 19th century by some extremist irredentist elite. Why should Croats feel proud of this so called "slavdom", when they have a far richer and superior historic heritage of their own?

Sisak
11-21-2013, 09:59 PM
Why do they always cater to the Germans? You would never see Poles doing this.

Why do you never ask the Poles why they do not like more the Russian or the Estonians?

open such topics so that we can continue to discuss.

Hurrem sultana
11-21-2013, 10:03 PM
There is no place for non orthodox slavs in slavdom,muslims dont care about slavdom,catholics dont seem to care..

slavic pride is a serb thing

StonyArabia
11-21-2013, 10:04 PM
Sometimes they try to link themselves to Persians which beyond laughable.

Szegedist
11-21-2013, 10:07 PM
Sometimes Serbs try to link them to Persians which beyond laughable.

Fixed!

Sisak
11-21-2013, 10:11 PM

I think it is not a lack of interest, but in the Croatian media are blocked news from eastern European countries. Most Croatians do not know any Polish singer or group, the same is with Russia and Ukraine and other eastern European countries, average Croat have more knowledge of the U.S. and Western Europe, about their music and history and other things.

Veneda
11-21-2013, 10:20 PM
There is no place for non orthodox slavs in slavdom,
Sure, West Slavs don't exist

muslims dont care about slavdom,
True and vice versa

catholics dont seem to care..
It is not your concern what we care about

slavic pride is a serb thing
Heard ever about Russia, Belarus, Ukraine?

Lucifer
11-21-2013, 10:22 PM

they orthodox so they're serb, like croats are poles :)

Veneda
11-21-2013, 10:25 PM
they orthodox so they're serb, like croats are poles :)

It seems you overdosed your eucaliptus leaves :D

Insuperable
11-21-2013, 10:26 PM
Fixed!

Actually some famous Croats and historians pursued the link. Even president Tuđman during 1990s was an advocate of Iranian theory. Probably to distance themselves away from Serbs as some have suggested, but apparently Serbs also come from an Iranian tribe according to some people.:laugh:

Hurrem sultana
11-21-2013, 10:37 PM
Sure, West Slavs don't exist

True and vice versa

It is not your concern what we care about

i was talking about Balkans,and sure muslims are not big in the global slavic world ,but in Balkans we are,and we have 3 small slavic people as weöö(gorani,pomaci and torbesi)..you cant deny them

dralos
11-21-2013, 10:48 PM
i was talking about Balkans,and sure muslims are not big in the global slavic world ,but in Balkans we are,and we have 3 small slavic people as weöö(gorani,pomaci and torbesi)..you cant deny them
gorans would kill you guys for their serbian masters i hope you know that

Hurrem sultana
11-21-2013, 10:49 PM
i know gorani are pro serbian,but they are still muslim

Lucifer
11-21-2013, 10:53 PM
It seems you overdosed your eucaliptus leaves :D

i'm expert on slavanian world...bosnia was the frontier between catholicism and orthodoxism, so we put croats and slovenias to western slavs and all the others to the eastern slavs, there is no southern slavs, that's my point of view :)
bosniaks are muslim slavs and we are a special case.

Hurrem sultana
11-21-2013, 10:58 PM
we always were special case,before islam it was the bosanska crkva

Veneda
11-21-2013, 11:10 PM
(...) bosniaks are muslim slavs and we are a special case.

In every family there is a special case, so you are not an exception :)

justme
03-10-2014, 10:04 AM
i know gorani are pro serbian,but they are still muslim
Gorani are Muslim Bulgarians who live a lie, they want to distance themselves from Bulgarians by saying they are Thracian but we all know they are Slavic Muslims who speak a Bulgarian dialect they want to distance themselves because they are Muslims.

justme
03-10-2014, 10:16 AM
Croatians are proud of being Slavs... But remember Serbia attacked Croatia and some Slavic countries didn't even come to the rescue... Russia sided with Serbia yet Russia ignores the fact that Croatia and Bosnia are Slavic countries, if Russia really cared about Slavs they would have stepped in and said to Serbia "Stop because your killing one of us they are Slavic just like us" but they didn't because orthodoxy is more important to them. So how can you blame Bosnians and Croatians for being less enthusiastic about being Slavic?

Croatians and Bosnians are Slavs with other backgrounds in them such as Illyrian, I accept that Bosnians and Croatians have Illyrian in them but what's the point of people like hrujl lying about the Bosnian language? We know it's a Slavic language with little difference from Serbian and Croatian.

alexkid
05-15-2014, 04:31 AM
What justme said in a nutshell. Croats are proud Slavs.

armenianbodyhair
05-17-2014, 09:54 PM
Best thread on the site.

LightHouse89
05-17-2014, 09:55 PM

most slavs follow a heretical religion :p

LightHouse89
05-17-2014, 09:58 PM
Sometimes they try to link themselves to Persians which beyond laughable.

I never heard that but if so that would make me laugh as well.

Insuperable
05-17-2014, 10:00 PM
It's true. Croats are proud Iranians.

http://www.iranchamber.com/culture/articles/croatians_cravats_iranian_origin.php
http://www.iranchamber.com/history/articles/identity_croatians_ancient_iran.php

jk

Stefan_Dusan
05-17-2014, 10:27 PM
"Arkan Maldic and Radovan Karadzic were heroes of Bosnia they fought against Serbia to keep Bosnia's identity and language the 'Illyrian one' and kosovo was only about religion"

:eek: :picard2: :confused: :rolleyes2: :picard1: :cool:

Stefan_Dusan
05-17-2014, 10:38 PM
That's what some Serbian girl made a Lithuanian believe she lied told him he was Bosnian but "orthodox" and Arkan Maldic and Radovan Karadzic were heroes of Bosnia fighting against Serbia to keep Bosnia's Illyrian identity and langauge and that war in Croatia never happened, kosovo was all about religion... When he told me this my face dropped.

Have you ever managed to deduce that Lithuanian you had a monster crush on xD

Seraph of the End
That's what some Serbian girl made a Lithuanian believe she lied told him he was Bosnian but "orthodox" and Arkan Maldic and Radovan Karadzic were heroes of Bosnia fighting against Serbia to keep Bosnia's Illyrian identity and langauge and that war in Croatia never happened, kosovo was all about religion... When he told me this my face dropped.

:icon_lol:

Veneda
Croats are masters of murdering other neighbouring Slavs. They may shake their hands with today's Bandera nazi oligarchs from Ukraine Majdan hunta, who are responsible for murdering hundred thousands of Poles in Wolhynia and Western Galicia, and say hallo to them. I don't see any difference between them.

Kastrioti1443
05-17-2014, 10:43 PM
Ustasha were great people and soldiers, they did to humanity great favors.

alexkid
05-17-2014, 10:48 PM
Croats are masters of murdering other neighbouring Slavs. They may shake their hands with today's Bandera nazi oligarchs from Ukraine Majdan hunta, who are responsible for murdering hundred thousands of Poles in Wolhynia and Western Galicia, and say hallo to them. I don't see any difference between them.

Not all of us agree with what they did

Seraph of the End
05-17-2014, 10:49 PM
Russians and Serbs are worse. Sorry just saying. Greeks are even worse then Serbs even Kosovo Albanians say this.

Even they? :shocked:

Kastrioti1443
05-17-2014, 10:50 PM
He actually had a crush on me.. He even told me... Yeah I like him back but I think he lied to me... He told me that when he said that to other Albanians from kosovo they were nice to him, but what he doesn't realise is that that's our Kosovan-Albanian way of taking the piss out of people.

In this ''kosovan-albanian'' are turks, gypsies, ashkalis included, because the mongrel land of kosovo is becoming mixed more and more with the days passing? Is this some new kind of identity promoted, because i would better skin you alive than you being called ethnic albanian.

Albanian Highlanders must take this situation under control, they can not allow, gypsies, ashkalis, mixed mongrels, '' kosovan-albanians'' being called albanians, because they or even you are shaming our blood.

Veneda
05-17-2014, 10:53 PM
Russians and Serbs are worse. Sorry just saying. Greeks are even worse then Serbs even Kosovo Albanians say this.
No, even Russians and Germans were therrified when they saw what Nazi Bandera Ukarainians did to Poles. Now they dare to cant in Kievian Maidan "Slava Geroiam Ukrainy. Geroiam Slava". Hańba!

Mraz
05-17-2014, 10:56 PM
I guess one needs to be a pro-russia to be a true slav otherwise he's a self hater.

Veneda
05-17-2014, 10:56 PM
Not all of us agree with what they did

I agree, but they are proud their nazi idea is still alive

Veneda
05-17-2014, 11:02 PM
No one is denying the nazi regime what happened then was horrible but Stalin killed more then hitler.

Bad example. Stalin was a Georgian, not a Slav. Croats and Ukainian who murdered their civilians Slavic brothers were Slavs.

Mraz
05-17-2014, 11:04 PM
But Russia doesn't seem to love their Slavic people/children that much... The Yugoslav war proved that Russia didn't tell Serbia to stop instead Russia supplied Serbia with weapons.

I'm being ironic.

Insuperable
05-17-2014, 11:10 PM
Bad example. Stalin was a Georgian, not a Slav. Croats and Ukainian who murdered their civilians Slavic brothers were Slavs.

Who cares about Slavs anyway? I surely don't. Sure, I like Poles, I like Ukrainians and so on. Killing people is just that, no matter who is doing it. No need to bring this Slavic brotherhood shit into this.

alexkid
05-17-2014, 11:11 PM
The Croatian war - where relatives from my maternal side (Kotor, Montenegro) were ordered to open fire on relatives from my paternal side (Dubrovnik, Croatia) really proved to me how backwards Balkan politics are

Veneda
05-17-2014, 11:13 PM
Who cares about Slavs anyway? I surely don't. Sure, I like Poles, I like Ukrainians and so on. Killing people is just that, no matter who is doing it. No need to bring this Slavic brotherhood shit into this.

I do.

Veneda
05-17-2014, 11:15 PM
We know that but his troops were majority Russian. Serbs killed other Slavs too as well.

It has nothing to do with Poles

Veneda
05-17-2014, 11:25 PM
If you care about them sooo much then why are you so one minded, you accept the crimes that Croatia and Ukraine did but refuse to accept he crimes done by the soviets and Serbia?

Wise said, but who told you I deny Ukrainian crimes in Poland? Croats did their crimes in ex-Yugo lands.

arcticwolf
05-17-2014, 11:27 PM
I personally don't know whether Croatians feel or do not feel Slavic. They know better than I do.

What I have hard time understanding is stupidity of those Slavs perpetuating the mistakes of their ancestors. Hate must stop with you. You have a choice to be smart or to be a dumbass, even when you think you don't have a choice or you think you are not a dumbass.

I wouldn't paint all Croations with the same brush, they come in all shapes and sizes like the rest of us.

Veneda
05-17-2014, 11:29 PM
So you only care about Slavic poles?
Strange question, but I do care about all Poles, local or diaspora ones. Surprised? :)

PolishAmerican190
05-17-2014, 11:36 PM
Strange question, but I do care about all Poles, local or diaspora ones. Surprised? :)

Very strange I thought poles were Slavic even if they lived on the moon

morski
05-17-2014, 11:36 PM
I think I got a cerebral hemorrhage from all the broken English in this thread.

Veneda
05-17-2014, 11:38 PM

Poles are local in whole galaxy :cool: :)

PolishAmerican190
05-17-2014, 11:40 PM
Poles are local in whole galaxy :cool: :)

I agree sometimes I feel like I am out there!

arcticwolf
05-17-2014, 11:40 PM

We are even the weird ones like myself, out in outer space, high and detached from discernable reality. :laugh:

arcticwolf
05-17-2014, 11:49 PM
I think I got a cerebral hemorrhage from all the broken English in this thread.

Hesus, I knew some1 will ridicule my broken English. What are you a grammar Gestapo? :laugh:

cappernaught
05-28-2014, 11:32 PM
Wise said, but who told you I deny Ukrainian crimes in Poland? Croats did their crimes in ex-Yugo lands.

Funny how you avoided justme's question of why you say that Croats committed atrocities but Serbs didn't. Also what I find fascinating is how you are the first Pole I have come across that doesn't despise Russia for what it did to Poland and their "Slavic brothers" and prefer to think the worst of Croats. Most Croats were not with the Ustase, who by the way were not even elected to power but took over the government due to the weakening of the peasant party since the head representative of the peasant party was assassinated by Serbian politicians. But that is just "Slavic brotherly love" right?

Croatia received a lot of support fighting support from Hungary, Poland and Germany while Serbia received help from Russia, Greece and Romania. West Slav vs East Slav. But it seems you identify your self more with East Slavs compared to most Polish people who associate themselves more as West Slavs.

The Katyn Massacre where 22,000 Poles were brutally murdered was also just a way for Russians to say "We love our fellow Slavs"?

Edit: Forgot to mention the huge support the Croatian government provided to the flood victims in Bosnia and Serbia, while dealing with floods themselves. Even requesting for EU to provide funding for support to Serbia who faced the worst flooding. And it's not because they are Slavs, but because it is a neighborly and human thing to do.

Insuperable
05-28-2014, 11:40 PM
Welcome cappernaught!

armenianbodyhair
05-28-2014, 11:43 PM
I agree sometimes I feel like I am out there!

Poles are to sexy for this planet

Borna
05-28-2014, 11:45 PM
because a lot of Croatians worked as migrant workers in Germany, where they earned pensions and money to make a house. While with the Poles long centuries we have nothing to do with them.

Pa kak možeš ovakve pizdarije pisati da mi je znati?

Croats always were allies with Germans and Austrians, we shared common history with them and Hungarians. We are not self-hating if we are pro-German.

Borna
05-28-2014, 11:50 PM
In this ''kosovan-albanian'' are turks, gypsies, ashkalis included, because the mongrel land of kosovo is becoming mixed more and more with the days passing? Is this some new kind of identity promoted, because i would better skin you alive than you being called ethnic albanian.

Albanian Highlanders must take this situation under control, they can not allow, gypsies, ashkalis, mixed mongrels, '' kosovan-albanians'' being called albanians, because they or even you are shaming our blood.

You faggots tried to ban this man :D What is this forum without Kastrioti ?

Veneda stop with your Croatophobic posts, Croats and Polish are close, at least i feel close with Poles.

Vukodav
05-28-2014, 11:54 PM
ja imam teoriju da vi Hrvati niste baš toliko ponešeni idejom o "Slovenskom bratstvu i prijateljstvu" (ili kako god) baš zato što se mi Srbi palimo na te stvari.

Insuperable
05-28-2014, 11:56 PM
Pa meni to Slavensko bratstvo nije predstavljalo kurca sve dok nisam skužio da se i Srbi pale na to ionako.

Borna
05-28-2014, 11:57 PM
ja imam teoriju da vi Hrvati niste baš toliko ponešeni idejom o "Slovenskom bratstvu i prijateljstvu" (ili kako god) baš zato što se mi Srbi palimo na te stvari.

Zato kaj pod Slavenskim brastvom podrazumevate samo one kaj vama odgovaraju, Ruse i Beloruse, dok bi ostale "genocidne" "unijate" Hrvate,Poljake,Ukrajince iz Galicije trebalo zbrisat sa lica zemlje.

Vukodav
05-29-2014, 12:03 AM
Zato kaj pod Slavenskim brastvom podrazumevate samo one kaj vama odgovaraju, Ruse i Beloruse, dok bi ostale "genocidne" "unijate" Hrvate,Poljake,Ukrajince iz Galicije trebalo zbrisat sa lica zemlje.

nisam primijetio da Srbi mrze Poljake i Ukraince. rekao bih da od slovenskih naroda se ne mirišemo samo sa vama i muslimanima.

Borna
05-29-2014, 12:07 AM
nisam primijetio da Srbi mrze Poljake i Ukraince. rekao bih da od slovenskih naroda se ne mirišemo samo sa vama i muslimanima.

Hrvati kao narod, ne bi trebali imati ništa sa nekim davno izgubljenim vezama, bivših susjeda. Hrvatska se nalazi u centralnoj Europi i njena cela povijest je vezana za taj komad Europe. To je gledište prosečnog Hrvata, ja sam osobito sentimentalniji malo kad se o tome radi, ali što je tu je. Nikakva više brastva, pogotovu ne ona gde postoji opasnost da opet budemo "braća" međusobno Vi i Mi.

Insuperable
05-29-2014, 12:12 AM
Hrvati kao narod, ne bi trebali imati ništa sa nekim davno izgubljenim vezama, bivših susjeda. Hrvatska se nalazi u centralnoj Europi i njena cela povijest je vezana za taj komad Europe. To je gledište prosečnog Hrvata, ja sam osobito sentimentalniji malo kad se o tome radi, ali što je tu je. Nikakva više brastva, pogotovu ne ona gde postoji opasnost da opet budemo "braća" međusobno Vi i Mi.

Ne nalazi se baš u central Europi, eventualno jednim dijelom. Po svemu to je južna Europa i to balkanska. Nemoj uzdizati previše gdje ne treba. Najbolje je biti ponizan. Povijest je njezina vezana dobrim dijelom za taj dio, ali vezanost je jedno, a ono gdje pripada je drugo.

Vukodav
05-29-2014, 12:14 AM
slažem se u potpunosti, istorija nažalost ne može biti promijenjena.
jedino oko čega se ne slažem je da je cijela Hrvatska u Centralnoj Evropi. mislim da ne treba bježati od nekih stvari toliko da to postane apsurdno. Iako ja nisam osoba koja bi to trebala nekom pripovijedati. Najradije bih obrisao pojam "Balkan" iz rečnika.

Borna
05-29-2014, 12:16 AM
Nisam se lijepo izrazio, točno je da je samo jedan deo, ali mislim da je taj deo bio ključan za sve promene u Hrvatskoj koje su se dešaval tijekom povijesti.
Nemojte misliti da se ja odričem bilo koga, pogotovu glede Hercegovaca i Dalmatinaca, o tome sam bar znaš i sam Solin pisao.

Insuperable
05-29-2014, 12:20 AM
Nisam se lijepo izrazio, točno je da je samo jedan deo, ali mislim da je taj deo bio ključan za sve promene u Hrvatskoj koje su se dešaval tijekom povijesti.
Nemojte misliti da se ja odričem bilo koga, pogotovu glede Hercegovaca i Dalmatinaca, o tome sam bar znaš i sam Solin pisao.

Pa pitaj Dalmatinca to i on će ti reći isto. A koji to tebi dijelovi pripadaju Središnjoj Europi? Je li svi osim Dalmacije?

Borna
05-29-2014, 12:26 AM
Pa pitaj Dalmatinca to i on će ti reći isto. A koji to tebi dijelovi pripadaju Središnjoj Europi? Je li svi osim Dalmacije?

Zagorje prvenstveno, Slavonija također. Slavonija možda više u geografskom poretku, Zagorje u kulturnom.
Inače ja nisam nikakav supremacist na razini ovih highlandera, za mene je moj narod gdi god da je,moj. Iako sam stekao dojam da me ti ne smatraš Hrvatom, zbog stranog upliva moje obitelji,ali kako god.

cappernaught
05-29-2014, 12:30 AM

If by Croats you mean what the Usatse did then yes. Most Croats did not support the Ustase, but it is hard to revolt when it's peasants vs Ustase backed by Hitler's empire. How are Croats masters of murdering? Does that makes Serbs god of massacring and genocides? No it doesn't. Are you really that hateful? That or you are most likely trolling, trying to annoy people who are having mature conversations.

Insuperable
05-29-2014, 12:31 AM
Zagorje prvenstveno, Slavonija također. Slavonija možda više u geografskom poretku, Zagorje u kulturnom.
Inače ja nisam nikakav supremacist na razini ovih highlandera, za mene je moj narod gdi god da je,moj. Iako sam stekao dojam da me ti ne smatraš Hrvatom, zbog stranog upliva moje obitelji,ali kako god.

Ne nije istina, nemoj tako. Da ti je druga polovica negdje iz Balkana rekao bih ti da odjebeš, ali Austrijanac/Nijemac je uvijek dobrodošao.:);)

Borna
05-29-2014, 12:33 AM
Ne nije istina, nemoj tako. Da ti je druga polovica negdje iz Balkana rekao bih ti da odjebeš, ali Austrijanac/Nijemac je uvijek dobrodošao.:);)

A da sam Vlaški princ poput Jelisave ;)

Insuperable
05-29-2014, 12:35 AM
A da sam Vlaški princ poput Jelisave ;)

Sumnjam da ona ima išta s vlasima. Ona kao što vidiš piše svašta i misli svašta. Ali da je to istina, rekao bih joj da ode živiti u Novi Svijet.:laugh:

arcticwolf
05-29-2014, 12:35 AM
You guys have skewd view of Poles. Here are the hard facts, we are genetically basically Eastern Slavs with lower Finnic addmixture than Russians, we are almost identical to Belorussians, genetically we are quite different than "real" West Slavs Czechs and Slovaks. We speak a variation of a West Slavic language that is in between Russian and Czech. Our history has been East oriented more so than West.

Poles are pro Slav, so are Russians. Russians are our kin.

Past is past, it's time to move on. Poland must have good relations with Russia, it's a smart and right thing to do.

Borna
05-29-2014, 12:38 AM
You guys have skewd view of Poles. Here are the hard facts, we are genetically basically Eastern Slavs with lower Finnic addmixture than Russians, we are almost identical to Belorussians, genetically we are quite different than "real" West Slavs Czechs and Slovaks. We speak a variation of a West Slavic language that is in between Russian and Czech. Our history has been East oriented more so than West.

Past is past, it's time to move on. Poland must have good relations with Russia, it's a smart and right thing to do.

Is it true that prior to these affairs, Ukrainians hated Poles more than they did Russians?

Sisak
05-29-2014, 12:44 AM

Croatian negative opinion of Serbs is from recent times. Croats were established in Zagreb the Young comunist league of Yugoslavia (SKOJ-Savez komunističke omladine Jugoslavije), was organized on the model of the Soviet Komsomol organization, it was a prelude to the creation of Yugoslavia. 7 Secretarians of the Young comunist league of Yugoslavia were Croats.

http://www.dnevno.hr/ekalendar/na-danasnji-dan/68318-u-zagrebu-osnovan-skoj-za-citavu-jugoslaviju-1919.html

PolishAmerican190
05-29-2014, 12:46 AM
Poles are to sexy for this planet

Hell where can we Poles go not to be sexually harassed?

Borna
05-29-2014, 12:50 AM
Croatian negative opinion of Serbs is from recent times. Croats were established in Zagreb the Young comunist league of Yugoslavia (SKOJ-Savez komunističke omladine Jugoslavije), was organized on the model of the Soviet Komsomol organization, it was a prelude to the creation of Yugoslavia. 7 Secretarians of the Young comunist league of Yugoslavia were Croats.

http://www.dnevno.hr/ekalendar/na-danasnji-dan/68318-u-zagrebu-osnovan-skoj-za-citavu-jugoslaviju-1919.html

Ajde šuti, nemoj pisati ovakve pizdarije.

arcticwolf
05-29-2014, 12:55 AM
Is it true that prior to these affairs, Ukrainians hated Poles more than they did Russians?

Only an Ukrainian can answer that. My guess would be they hated both, though nowadays Ukrainians are friendly to Poles, i think they like us in general.

arcticwolf
05-29-2014, 01:01 AM
Hell where can we Poles go not to be sexually harassed?

Bro, she said many times she likes Poles the most. What do you need, a clue stick? LOL
Pl
She is alredy in love with blond, Polish handsomeness! (Is that a word? lol)

Ask her out, you are clearly embarrassing me! :laugh:

Sisak
05-29-2014, 01:07 AM

i meni isto se cini tako

PolishAmerican190
05-29-2014, 01:11 AM
Bro, she said many times she likes Poles the most. What domyou need a clue stick? LOL

She is alredy in love with blond, Polish handsomeness! (Is that a word? lol)

Ask her out, you are clearly embarrassing me! :laugh:

What is there not to love about blonde polish handsomeness ( passed spell check)

I can ask her out but perhaps she wants a 3 way bro

Insuperable
05-29-2014, 01:13 AM
What is there not to love about blonde polish handsomeness ( passed spell check)

I am sure you would have no problem doing it with arcticwolf. He can also bring his girl.

arcticwolf
05-29-2014, 01:17 AM

It did, LOL

I think you can handle it! She is a beautiful girl, a beautiful Slavic girl. Ask her out.

Sisak
05-29-2014, 01:24 AM
If by Croats you mean what the Usatse did then yes. Most Croats did not support the Ustase, but it is hard to revolt when it's peasants vs Ustase backed by Hitler's empire. How are Croats masters of murdering? Does that makes Serbs god of massacring and genocides? No it doesn't. Are you really that hateful? That or you are most likely trolling, trying to annoy people who are having mature conversations.

Slavic brotherhood is recognized by the amount of spilled blood. Serbs were killed Croatians also, Chetniks were cooperating with the Italians and made ​​a massacre in Bosnia in Rama . Chetniks took the opportunity to massive abuse, kill and rob non-Serb population in the area of ​​Rama: report Draza Mihajlovic, Chetnik commander, Major Peter Bacovic writes that "there were 15 Catholic villages burnt" and "slaughtered over 2,000 Croats and Muslims. mostly Ustasha or communists ".
http://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokolj_u_Rami_1942._godine

arcticwolf
05-29-2014, 01:29 AM
I am sure you would have no problem doing it with arcticwolf. He can also bring his girl.

Brutus, you too? :(

I thought we were friends?

I am decent, idealistic and highly ethical. How could you think of me this way. I am very disappointed! :laugh:

Plus, I ain't got no g/f, she would slow me down, I ain't got time or money for a g/f. LOL

PolishAmerican190
05-29-2014, 01:36 AM
Slavic ladies definitely beat my exes.

Inti
05-29-2014, 02:33 AM

Young Lachs are obsessed with western lifestyle. They find Polish culture old, poor and wieśniackie. They aspire to American, English and Frenich way of living. On the other hand, Russians dislike western gay tolerant values being imposed on them. You will never see a Russian discussing if Russia east European or non-European country. They above this nonsense. Also, they cherish and promote Slavic culture and traditions.

arcticwolf
05-29-2014, 02:43 AM
Young Lachs are obsessed with western lifestyle. They find Polish culture old, poor and wieśniackie. They aspire to American, English and Frenich way of living. On the other hand, Russians dislike western gay tolerant values being imposed on them. You will never see a Russian discussing if Russia east European or non-European country. They above this nonsense. Also, they cherish and promote Slavic culture and traditions.

You are generalizing, as you don't know what most of us think, it's the older generation that is more pro West, the younger generation is getting less so. Nothing happens overnight, but the trend is there.

silentkiller
05-29-2014, 02:56 AM

I'd love to believe it. But why Poles elect just Kaczynskis and Komorowskis? Is there any pro-Russian political power, or at least neutral to Russia in Poland? Or EU doesn't allow such political force to appear? It's much more logical to make friends with a neighbor who lives next door, than overseas neighbor. However, what I read in the Polish press is very upsetting to me. And in forums, in movies (for example, in "Drogowka", sluts are Russian), Russians are shown ugly. Because of all this negativity, the Poles are treated as traitors in Russia, unfortunately. Of course, I'dn't like to generalize, there are pro-Russian common Poles, but what about majority?

Inti
05-29-2014, 03:02 AM
You are generalizing, as you don't know what most of us think, it's the older generation that is more pro West, the younger generation is getting less so. Nothing happens overnight, but the trend is there.

The momentum hasn't stopped since 1989. young poles want to be more western than westerners themselves.

arcticwolf
05-29-2014, 03:21 AM
I'd love to believe it. But why Poles elect just Kaczynskis and Komorowskis? Is there any pro-Russian political power, or at least neutral to Russia in Poland? Or EU doesn't allow such political force to appear? It's much more logical to make friends with a neighbor who lives next door, than overseas neighbor. However, what I read in the Polish press is very upsetting to me. And in forums, in movies (for example, in "Drogowka", sluts are Russian), Russians are shown ugly. Because of all this negativity, the Poles are treated as traitors in Russia, unfortunately. Of course, I'dn't like to generalize, there are pro-Russian common Poles, but what about majority?

People vote for those who they think will do good for the economy. That's just the way it is. Everything else comes second for average Joe six pack. That's not just Poland but most countries.

Dude, Poles don't like that you ganged up with Germans against Poland a few times in the past, and the communist times.

Average Pole does not hate Russians, but rather lives in the past historically speaking.

It will take a couple of generations to set this straight. It's too us Poles and Russians to leave past behind and forge a true Slavic friendship between our nations. We must be smarter, than our ancestors were.

arcticwolf
05-29-2014, 03:22 AM
The momentum hasn't stopped since 1989. young poles want to be more western than westerners themselves.

How many young Poles do you know?

Inti
05-29-2014, 03:23 AM
How many young Poles do you know?

Enough.

silentkiller
05-29-2014, 03:24 AM
It will take a couple of generations to set this straight. It's too us Poles and Russians to leave past behind and forge a true Slavic friendship between our nations. We must be smarter, than our ancestors were.

I'd like this to happen.

Dandelion
05-29-2014, 03:24 AM
Any self-respecting Slav caters to Germanics.

Inti
05-29-2014, 03:32 AM
Average Pole does not hate Russians, but rather lives in the past historically speaking.

The behaviour during Euro-2012 at which Russia and Poland were grouped together was a good example.

arcticwolf
05-29-2014, 03:32 AM
I'd like this to happen.

It will happen, we do know we are the same people, a bit of wisdom and patience and we will get there.

arcticwolf
05-29-2014, 03:34 AM
Demonization and brainwashing will not help average Jacek and Ivan to reconcile. The behaviour during Euro-2012 at which Russia and Poland were grouped together was a good example.

No matter what people like you say, it's not up to you. You are not one of us.

Inti
05-29-2014, 03:38 AM
No matter what people like you say, it's not up to you. You are not one of us.

I am saying what I am seeing. But you can play Ostrich.

arcticwolf
05-29-2014, 03:42 AM
I am saying what I am seeing. But you can play Ostrich.

You see what you wanna see. I'm kinda sceptical of non Slav aliens playing experts on all things Slavic. You have no clue what we feel or think.

silentkiller
05-29-2014, 03:45 AM
It will happen, we do know we are the same people, a bit of wisdom and patience and we will get there.

According to my observation, Poland now depend heavily on Brussels politically as many former republics of the socialist camp, which joined the EU . Most likely adequate Poles do not like this - there is no real independence of Poland in political decisions. Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk previously openly advocated the legalization of same-sex unions in a country with deep Catholic roots. It's nonscence, Slavs (Russian or Polish) don't really favor homosexualism and other newfangled European values, don't they? Russian and Polish reconciliation in high political level can happen if Poland will get more independent from the EU.

arcticwolf
05-29-2014, 03:56 AM
According to my observation, Poland now depend heavily on Brussels politically as many former republics of the socialist camp, which joined the EU . Most likely adequate Poles do not like this - there is no real independence of Poland in political decisions. Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk previously openly advocated the legalization of same-sex unions in a country with deep Catholic roots. It's nonscence, Slavs (Russian or Polish) don't really favor homosexualism and other newfangled European values, don't they? Russian and Polish reconciliation in high political level can happen if Poland will get more independent from the EU.

My friend, you need to remember one thing about life and existence in general, nothing lasts forever. They don't call patience the greatest of virtues for nothing. Poland is the most religious country in Europe. Government in disagreement with popular opinion is nothing unique to Poland. Things will change, Poles are too rough to become Belgian any time soon, hopefully never.

silentkiller
05-29-2014, 04:53 AM
Government in disagreement with popular opinion is nothing unique to Poland. Things will change, Poles are too rough to become Belgian any time soon, hopefully never.

Amen! This applies to all the Slavs!

cappernaught
05-29-2014, 04:16 PM
Slavic brotherhood is recognized by the amount of spilled blood. Serbs were killed Croatians also, Chetniks were cooperating with the Italians and made ​​a massacre in Bosnia in Rama . Chetniks took the opportunity to massive abuse, kill and rob non-Serb population in the area of ​​Rama: report Draza Mihajlovic, Chetnik commander, Major Peter Bacovic writes that "there were 15 Catholic villages burnt" and "slaughtered over 2,000 Croats and Muslims. mostly Ustasha or communists ".
http://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokolj_u_Rami_1942._godine

Seems our Slavic sister Veneda forgot about that.
The Chetniks teamed up with the Ustase as well. They had an agreement to exchange prisoners of war and worked together to fight their common enemy, the Partisan Communists.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chetniks#Axis_collaboration

cappernaught
05-29-2014, 04:19 PM

Hehe, all this thread has become is generalizations of ethic groups as one single entity. Us Slavic people are much more detailed and complicated than that.;)

Inti
05-30-2014, 12:58 AM
You see what you wanna see. I'm kinda sceptical of non Slav aliens playing experts on all things Slavic. You have no clue what we feel or think.

Wręcz przeciwnie! Chcę żeby wszyscy Słowianie żyli w przyjazny.

arcticwolf
05-30-2014, 01:06 AM
Wręcz przeciwnie! Chcę żeby wszyscy Słowianie żyli w przyjazny.

Nice translator, or if you really can write Polish, that's damned good for a foreigner. The only spelling mistake is przyjazny, it's przyjazni. Respect.

Inti
05-30-2014, 01:07 AM
Nice translator, or if you really can write Polish, that's damned good for a foreigner. The only spelling mistake is przyjazny, it's przyjazni. Respect.

Я еще по-русски писать умею.

arcticwolf
05-30-2014, 01:11 AM

Are you of Slavic origin? Why the interest in Slavs?

Inti
05-30-2014, 01:15 AM
Are you of Slavic origin? Why the interest in Slavs?

Because Slavic cultures are beautiful.

arcticwolf
05-30-2014, 01:19 AM
Because Slavic cultures are beautiful.

They are, because Slavs are true Aryans, they are noble minded. :P

Inti
05-30-2014, 01:21 AM
Slavs are true Aryans, they are noble minded. :P

I don't doubt their nobility, but do you really think Slavs are true Aryans? :)

arcticwolf
05-30-2014, 01:32 AM
I don't doubt their nobility, but do you really think Slavs are true Aryans? :)

How else do you explain Sanskrit being the closest to Balto/Slavic languages? Genetics, they were and we still are R1a, all other Euros are R1b. In reality we are related to ancient Indo-Iranians, and very remotely related to Germanics or Celts. Those are just facts. The old pre genetics knowledge was BS, reality says otherwise.

Stefan_Dusan
05-30-2014, 01:38 AM
I will vouch for procyone, he is a man of respect and honor. My brother wolf, no need to be suspicious of him :)

Inti
05-30-2014, 01:38 AM
How else do you explain Sanskrit being the closest to Balto/Slavic languages? Genetics, they were and we still are R1a, all other Euros are R1b. In reality we are related to ancient Indo-Iranians, and very remotely related to Germanics or Celts. Those are just facts. The old pre genetics knowledge was BS, reality says otherwise.

I am not sure how Sanskrit - Balto-Slavic linguistic similarity proves Balts and Slavs had Aryan ancestors. It may be that Baltic and Slavic languages are more conservative, thus more similar to Sanscrit than Germanic and Roman languages.

R1a is found among Erzya, Kyrgyz, Tajik, Turkic speaking autochthonous of Altai mountains. Also, in relatively high frequencies in Scandinavia. On the other hand, Ossetians, who deemed to be descendants of Scythians lack R1a.

arcticwolf
05-30-2014, 01:41 AM
I will vouch for procyone, he is a man of respect and honor. My brother wolf, no need to be suspicious of him :)

Since a real Slav says he is ok, I believe it.

Stefan_Dusan
05-30-2014, 01:42 AM
I am not sure how Sanskrit - Balto-Slavic linguistic similarity proves Balts and Slavs had Aryan ancestors. It may be that Baltic and Slavic languages are more conservative, thus more similar to Sanscrit than Germanic and Roman languages.

R1a is found among Erzya, Kyrgyz, Tajik, Turkic speaking autochthonous of Altai mountains. Also, in relatively high frequencies in Scandinavia. On the other hand, Ossetians, who deemed to be descendants of Scythians lack R1a.

Do you know the Y-haplogroups of the Ossetians? I tried Wikipedia and it was dead end.

arcticwolf
05-30-2014, 01:48 AM

Explain to me how can Germanics, who are on average in low single digits of R1a, be related in any way to Aryans who were mainly R1a just like Slavs? R1a, is Aryan, is there any R1a in far east? That Turkic and others who came in contact with Aryans absorbed R1a is not a miracle, those that had no conact have none, duh. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure this one out.

Inti
05-30-2014, 01:48 AM
Do you know the Y-haplogroups of the Ossetians? I tried Wikipedia and it was dead end.

G2a mostly. http://www.familytreedna.com/public/Ossetian/default.aspx?section=yresults

They are similar to other peoples of north caucasus.

Stefan_Dusan
05-30-2014, 01:50 AM
G2a mostly. http://www.familytreedna.com/public/Ossetian/default.aspx?section=yresults

They are similar to other peoples of north caucasus.

I'm I2c, I hear this is found in some amounts among the Ossetians? Would you know about this?

Inti
05-30-2014, 01:53 AM
Explain to me how can Germanics, who are on average in low single digits of R1a, be related in any way to Aryans who were mainly R1a just like Slavs? R1a, is Aryan, is there any R1a in far east? That Turkic and others who came in contact with Aryans absorbed R1a is not a miracle, those that had no conact have none, duh. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure this one out.

I don't think Germanic are related to Aryans more than the Slavs. I am unsure if Slavs are true Aryans. Aryans are mysterious people. :) I don't doubt some Slavs have Sormatian substrate either. It's likely southern Slavs assimilated most Sormatians in Ukraine, who were warriors capable waging wars against Roman legions. Antes living in Ukraine were a confederation of Slavic and Iranic tribes migrated to the Balkans.

Inti
05-30-2014, 01:55 AM
I'm I2c, I hear this is found in some amounts among the Ossetians? Would you know about this?

I can search for scholar articles on Ossetians if there are any. I am pretty sure they are like the rest of peoples from North Caucasus. If there is I2a among them, it wouldn't be in significant amount.

Stefan_Dusan
05-30-2014, 01:56 AM
I can search for scholar articles on Ossetians if there are any. I am pretty sure they are like the rest of peoples from North Caucasus. If there is I2a among them, it wouldn't be in significant amount.

I'm not I2a, I'm I2c, but maybe this was a typo :) Someone on the I2c group said I2c entered Ossetians from Armenians, so I figured they had some levels of it.

Inti
05-30-2014, 02:11 AM
I'm not I2a, I'm I2c, but maybe this was a typo :) Someone on the I2c group said I2c entered Ossetians from Armenians, so I figured they had some levels of it.

My mistake. I assume to I2c to be I2a since it's common in the Balkans.

From Rodstvo forum Ossetians do have I2c in small amounts.
From Balto-Slavica forum . Georgian have haplogroups G2a and J2a in high frequency. I2c is in Gergian population is no more than 5%.

http://www.balto-slavica.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t15112.html

Stefan_Dusan
05-30-2014, 02:15 AM
My mistake. I assume to I2c to be I2a since it's common in the Balkans.

From Rodstvo forum Ossetians do have I2c in small amounts.
From Balto-Slavica forum . Georgian have haplogroups G2a and J2a in high frequency. I2c is in Gergian population is no more than 5%.

http://www.balto-slavica.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t15112.html

I2c is so rare everywhere, I think Cretan population is only where it even approaches just 10%. It's kind of frustrating as a haplogroup in some ways since there is no big family of it :)

I hear that I2c is principally among the Georgian noble family.

Inti
05-30-2014, 02:18 AM
I2c is so rare everywhere, I think Cretan population is only where it even approaches just 10%. It's kind of frustrating as a haplogroup in some ways since there is no big family of it :)

I hear that I2c is principally among the Georgian noble family.

I found information on Armenian population . It's from an article "Genetic profile of Armenians" put on Balto-Slavica. Two Armenian populations do have 9% and 6% of I* haplgroup.: http://www.balto-slavica.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9078

Anyway, let's get back to discussing Slavs. :)

Stefan_Dusan
05-30-2014, 02:53 AM
I found information on Armenian population . It's from an article "Genetic profile of Armenians" put on Balto-Slavica. Two Armenian populations do have 9% and 6% of I* haplgroup.: http://www.balto-slavica.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9078

Anyway, let's get back to discussing Slavs. :)

Well I will post this, beautiful Hopak dance of the Cossacks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9Gpm62kqO0

Slavs are once again in war in Ukraine. I don't know what it is about us and war, we need to fix this and unite somehow. But we are such a proud but most dangerous of all: stubborn people.

silentkiller
05-30-2014, 03:10 AM

Ух ты! Давай сбацай что-нибудь сложносочиненное на русском, пожалуйста. Просто для прикола.

Drawing-slim
05-30-2014, 03:33 AM
No, Croats are the coolest people in the Balkans, right after albos.
Naturally they come in second place because they're the most albo wannabes. Which is awesome:thumbs up

Inti
05-30-2014, 03:37 AM
Ух ты! Давай сбацай что-нибудь сложносочиненное на русском, пожалуйста. Просто для прикола.

Сложно бацать, доказывая на форуме, что я что-то умею, это не в моем стиле. Могу грубо выругаться по приколу.

Inti
05-30-2014, 03:43 AM
silentkiller Я — полиглот. Просто прими это как данность.:)

Inti
05-30-2014, 03:47 AM
Naturally they come in second place because they're the most albo wannabes. Which is awesome:thumbs up

No offence , but Albos are the noisiest group of people I encountered among Europeasn. There're plenty of hot-headed and few cool Albos.

silentkiller
05-30-2014, 03:54 AM
silentkiller Я — полиглот. Просто прими это как данность.:)

Ну хотя бы выругайся. Да, а ты ведь не бразилец? Или бразилец? По моим наблюдениям, латиноамериканцы в основном западают на русский язык из-за женщин. Почему такой интерес к русскому языку?

Inti
05-30-2014, 04:06 AM
Ну хотя бы выругайся. Да, а ты ведь не бразилец? Или бразилец? По моим наблюдениям, латиноамериканцы в основном западают на русский язык из-за женщин. Почему такой интерес к русскому языку?

Да никакого интереса. просто транслятор качественный попался.

silentkiller
05-30-2014, 04:11 AM
Да никакого интереса. просто транслятор качественный попался.

Скинь ссылку на такой транслятор, транслятор так не в состоянии перевести. Браво

Inti
05-30-2014, 04:14 AM
Скинь ссылку на такой транслятор, транслятор так не в состоянии перевести. Браво

Ты меня утомил уже. Думай, что хочешь.

silentkiller
05-30-2014, 04:31 AM
Ты меня утомил уже. Думай, что хочешь.

Да ладно, обиделся что-ли :D ?

Sisak
05-30-2014, 08:33 PM

Judging by posts of Croatian members they see idols in Austrians, Italians...which is understandable because they have great architecture, are more civilized than the Balkans.

Veneda
05-30-2014, 08:58 PM

No, bro :nono: You forgot about our West Slavic brothers Lusatian Sorbs (today East Germany), who live on the other side of the Oder river (strange for declared Lower Silesian :033102st: :laugh:). We do not speak variation of Czech-Russian. When talking about, we speak a mixture of Sorbian and Russian and Czechs speak a mixture of Sorbian and Polish :D

arcticwolf
05-31-2014, 04:36 AM
No, bro :nono: You forgot about our West Slavic brothers Lusatian Sorbs (today East Germany), who live on the other side of the Oder river (strange for declared Lower Silesian :033102st: :laugh:). We do not speak variation of Czech-Russian. When talking about, we speak a mixture of Sorbian and Russian and Czechs speak a mixture of Sorbian and Polish :D

That's true, the closest genetically to us are Sorbs, it's no surprise, Wends were half of our population, they lived in a large area and were a large part of the nation, we are still genetically Wends. On the other hand we are genetically closer to Russians than to Czechs or Slovaks. Our vocabulary is 50% identcal to Russian to this day. I really do not buy that we are West Slavs genetically, we are not, we are East Slavs genetically, but speak a kind of West Slavic language which has more in common with Russian and Ukrainian than Czech.

Doesn't all that make you wonder, sis? :D

Zezak
10-04-2014, 12:01 AM
because most of the croats are germans

Freeroostah
10-04-2014, 12:14 AM
Well they dont look Slavic at all so they have a point....

Insuperable
10-04-2014, 01:14 AM
because most of the croats are germans

http://myreactiongifs.com/gifs/aceventurathumbsup.gif

But they are not self-hating Slavs nor should looks have much to do with being Slavic.

Borna
10-04-2014, 01:17 AM
Someone took Pavelic words too seriously :D

ROD PRASTARI SVI SMO A GOTI MI NISMO SLAVENSTVA SMO DREVNOGA ČEST! :lol00002:

Sakis
10-04-2014, 01:17 AM
Croats are deluded Greeks.

Borna
10-04-2014, 01:28 AM
Croats are deluded Greeks.

Greeks are deluded Gypsies.

Sakis
10-04-2014, 01:30 AM
Greeks are deluded Gypsies.

Your troll security is down mate,fix it.

Borna
10-04-2014, 01:32 AM
Your troll security is down mate,fix it.

My Gypsy security is always on, when its not Brownbear (Less civilized i would say inner-Balkan gypo) then it has to be some from the port of Thessaloniki.

Sakis
10-04-2014, 01:34 AM
My Gypsy security is always on, when its not Brownbear (Less civilized i would say inner-Balkan gypo) then it has to be some from the port of Thessaloniki.

Hate me more,i love it.

Insuperable
10-04-2014, 01:38 AM

Ponašaš se kao Cigan, ne zreli čovjek.

Borna
10-04-2014, 01:41 AM
Ponašaš se kao Cigan, ne zreli čovjek.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b__vzf_rOUs

Rugevit
10-04-2014, 01:52 AM

Who does look Slavic?

Freeroostah
10-04-2014, 06:37 AM
Who does look Slavic?

A typical Slav belongs to the Baltid type and has mostly R1a haplogroup. Croatia has none of it.

opening
10-04-2014, 07:14 AM
i never notice this

Sisak
10-04-2014, 07:23 AM
A typical Slav belongs to the Baltid type and has mostly R1a haplogroup. Croatia has none of it.

Your goal here is just to provoke Croats. I feel my whole life Slavic.

opening
10-04-2014, 07:27 AM
Your goal here is just to provoke Croats. I feel my whole life Slavic.

which Slavic ethnic group you feel closest to?

Sisak
10-04-2014, 07:29 AM
which Slavic ethnic group you feel closest to?

I feel that I belong here-Balkan.

Dandelion
10-04-2014, 07:33 AM
Croats even use Slavic names for their months, so I doubt they're ashamed of being Slavic.

Rugevit
10-04-2014, 04:21 PM

Belarus and Poland have R1a1 no more than 50-55% in male population. The same goes for anthropological types. Croatia has over 30% of R1a1. And on autosomal DNA they are not that much different from Ukrainians from Carpathians. In other words , they are linguistically, culturally and genetically like all other Slavs.

Archduke
10-04-2014, 04:27 PM
Bulgarians should be asked this questions. :D

Rugevit
10-04-2014, 04:28 PM
Bulgarians should be asked this questions. :D

Bulgarians is a group of people that puzzles me a lot.

Insuperable
10-04-2014, 05:03 PM
Belarus and Poland have R1a1 no more than 50-55% in male population. The same goes for anthropological types. Croatia has over 30% of R1a1. And on autosomal DNA they are not that much different from Ukrainians from Carpathians. In other words , they are linguistically, culturally and genetically like all other Slavs.

Lets not forget that Dinaric I2 is also (presumebly) Slavic.

Geminus
10-04-2014, 06:33 PM
I thought the Macedonians were the Slavs with identity issues.

Dombra
10-04-2014, 06:48 PM
Croats are much saner than their orthodox brothers

StormBringer
10-04-2014, 06:55 PM
Croats are much saner than their orthodox brothers

Sanity is overrated.

Vlachopat
10-13-2014, 10:28 PM
croats are serbs in denial.
Same slavs,different flavor.

Vlachopat
10-13-2014, 10:40 PM
http://slovio.com/slavic-gene/KirgizR1aDistribution.JPG
http://slovio.com/slavic-gene/R1A_map_1.JPG

We are surrounded by slavic nations.....

Dzihadovic
10-13-2014, 10:44 PM
Yeah we are surrounded.. :(

Borna
10-15-2014, 12:36 PM
Yeah we are surrounded.. :(

You can always move to Turkey and be surrounded with your fellow brothers. Croatian state will be sponsor of such movement.

Vlachopat
10-15-2014, 12:49 PM
You can always move to Turkey and be surrounded with your fellow brothers. Croatian state will be sponsor of such movement.

Slave,the magyar masters are calling you.

Borna
10-15-2014, 12:55 PM
Slave,the magyar masters are calling you.

They were your masters, they treated you like dogs, as dogs you were and you are.
Just imagine what they did to your females. Even your members here said that Romanians were treated as Slaves in Austrohungary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnOJeTLriFs

Stop with offtopic gyspies and ottoman offsprings.

Croats are not self-hating Slavs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2URbpPtXoI

RandoBloom
10-15-2014, 12:58 PM

I think we would rather push you deep underwater for several hours and solve your problems once and for all :)
Much simpler solutions.

Borna
10-15-2014, 01:00 PM
I think we would rather push you deep underwater for several hours and solve your problems once and for all :)
Much simpler solutions.

You should try it Turkish dog.

Samo Ahmići znaju kako je u raju :cool: Use google translate.

Vlachopat
10-15-2014, 01:00 PM
They were your masters, they treated you like dogs, as dogs you were and you are.
Just imagine what they did to your females. Even your members here said that Romanians were treated as Slaves in Austrohungary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnOJeTLriFs

Stop with offtopic gyspies and ottoman offsprings.

Croats are not self-hating Slavs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2URbpPtXoI

They indeed were treated like shit but we don't continue to victimize considering the fact that our army marched in their capital.

Please compare croatian inventors....(inexistant)
With romanian ones:Gerovital,Ejection Seat,Cholera Vaccine,Diorama,Teclu Burner,Sonicism,Lay basics to cybernetics,Coanda Effect,pionners in aviation flight
Full list here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romanian_inventors_and_discoverers

Do croats have battles that will remain in history?Like Battle of Vaslui (150.000 Ottomans vs 40.000 romanians- Romanian victory),Battle of Rovine,Battle of Selimbar?Vlad the impaler?
No,you were virtually useless throughout history by yourselves,no wonder that you prefer to get annexed by your neighbors.

Borna
10-15-2014, 01:02 PM
All our differences can be solved - Go visit Zagreb and Bucharest.
Be afraid that you won't be able to comperhend 1000 years of Central European culture opposed to 1000 years of Barbarism, Gypsies and decadent culture.

Vlachopat
10-15-2014, 01:05 PM
All our differences can be solved - Go visit Zagreb and Bucharest.
Be afraid that you won't be able to comperhend 1000 years of Central European culture opposed to 1000 years of Barbarism, Gypsies and decadent culture.

Bucharest old photos
https://www.google.ro/search?q=bucharest+old+photos&biw=1164&bih=848&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=yHA-VJf7BKi8ygOW8ICgCQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=gq1K1ajx87iSMM%253A%3Bv5v5CtqRH_CC8M%3Bhttp% 253A%252F%252F3.bp.blogspot.com%252F-3wzao99bDW8%252FUT42WFLEBvI%252FAAAAAAAAGns%252Fuc fbfLqehEg%252Fs1600%252Fbucharest-casa-oteleseanu-house.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fbucurestiinterbelic .blogspot.com%252F2012%252F11%252Fcalea-victoriei.html%3B1388%3B766

Compare with the zagreb village anyday

Borna
10-15-2014, 01:06 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-C_dvnDcLJVQ/TY4g4b_dp5I/AAAAAAAAMEM/C5BXqYfbyUo/s1600/005.JPG

Vlachopat
10-15-2014, 01:08 PM
The highest military decoration by germans

In total, 43 individuals in the military of allies of Nazi Germany were awarded the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross (German: Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes), the highest award in the military of Nazi Germany during World War II. Eight of these men were also honoured with the next higher grade, the Oak Leaves to the Knight's Cross (German: Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes mit Eichenlaub), and one senior naval officer, Fleet Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, was additionally awarded the Swords to the Knight's Cross with Oak Leaves (German: Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern). Among the recipients were eighteen Romanians, nine Italians, eight Hungarians, two Slovaks, two Japanese, two Spaniards, two Finns, and one Belgian

We are the most decorated army by the germans in ww2,croats were virtually useless.You haven't contribute with anything in science and technologies,even in literature or art.Our Mircea Eliade and Emil Cioran are world renown,translated in over 80 languages.You are virtually a useless nation who didn't contribute with anything to humanity,dumbfuck slavs.

Vlachopat
10-15-2014, 01:09 PM
You also have the lowest iq in all europe you dumb slavs.

Borna
10-15-2014, 01:11 PM
The highest military decoration by germans

In total, 43 individuals in the military of allies of Nazi Germany were awarded the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross (German: Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes), the highest award in the military of Nazi Germany during World War II. Eight of these men were also honoured with the next higher grade, the Oak Leaves to the Knight's Cross (German: Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes mit Eichenlaub), and one senior naval officer, Fleet Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, was additionally awarded the Swords to the Knight's Cross with Oak Leaves (German: Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern). Among the recipients were eighteen Romanians, nine Italians, eight Hungarians, two Slovaks, two Japanese, two Spaniards, two Finns, and one Belgian

We are the most decorated army by the germans in ww2,croats were virtually useless.You haven't contribute with anything in science and technologies,even in literature or art.Our Mircea Eliade and Emil Cioran are world renown,translated in over 80 languages.You are virtually a useless nation who didn't contribute with anything to humanity,dumbfuck slavs.

HAHAHAHAH what a laughable gypsy you are. Whole Southern Front colapsed because you were useless trash like always. Russkies stomped you like nothing.
And higher decorated unit was Latvian Legion not you gypsies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H8TEVO1dxQ

Vlachopat
10-15-2014, 01:13 PM
HAHAHAHAH what a laughable gypsy you are. Whole Southern Front colapsed because you were useless trash like always. Russkies stomped you like nothing.
And higher decorated unit was Latvian Legion not you gypsies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H8TEVO1dxQ

Lol,i cannot even think that croatia,with an IQ of 90 can even comprehend the text.
Deal with your inferiority,you are a useless nation.You should be annexed by Serbia,They are the master race in the south-slav region.

Vlachopat
10-15-2014, 01:14 PM
Stupid illiterate slav with 90 IQ.

RandoBloom
10-15-2014, 01:18 PM
You should try it Turkish dog.

Samo Ahmići znaju kako je u raju :cool: Use google translate.

Talk to someone else when mentioning Turks skutor.
And we will not try. We are not like you. We will do it.

StormBringer
10-15-2014, 01:29 PM
Talk to someone else when mentioning Turks skutor.
And we will not try. We are not like you. We will do it.

I bet your knees buckle whenever you have to cross Stari Most, ghetto kid.

RandoBloom
10-15-2014, 01:30 PM
I bet your knees buckle whenever you have to cross Stari Most, ghetto kid.

Stari most is not the limit kiddo. Leave the ghost stories and scaremongering out :laugh:

Rugevit
10-15-2014, 01:31 PM
Romanians were clever enough to send their troops to Stalingrad. One Soviet commander was saying in an interview it was so much easier to fight Romanian than Germany armies. He didn't hold a high opinion of the Romanians.

On 2 February 1943, the resistance of Axis troops in Stalingrad ceased. Out of the 91,000 prisoners taken by the Soviets, 3,000 were Romanian. These were the survivors of the 20th Infantry Division, 1st Cavalry Division and "Colonel Voicu" Detachment. The Romanian Army lost 158,854 men (dead, wounded and missing) between 19 November 1942 and 7 January 1943. This represented 16 of the 18 divisions engaged at Stalingrad and half of the active troops (31 divisions). The Romanian Air Corps lost 73 airplanes (26 in battle and the rest on the ground). The Romanian armed forces were not capable of recovering after such catastrophic losses, and from this point onward, they would only fight desperate defensive battles on their way back to Romania

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_Armies_in_the_Battle_of_Stalingrad

Borna
10-15-2014, 01:34 PM
Romanians were clever enough to send their troops to Stalingrad. One Soviet commander was saying in an interview it was so much easier to fight Romanian than Germany armies. He didn't hold a high opinion of the Romanians.

One Croatian Legion in Stalingrad probably did more than all those cannon fodder of gypsy origin.
Croatian Legion took part in taking tractor factory which was one of the strategic points during the battle.

http://i32.tinypic.com/15g4a4n.jpg

Not to mention our boys bombing the shit out of communists in Lenningrad

http://i33.tinypic.com/ixcdpw.jpg

Vlachopat
10-15-2014, 01:34 PM

Our armies were not equipped with anti-tank weapons due to hitler's refusal(he believed that we would attack Hungary,which was true,we were planning to do this at the end of the war)

Both Hungarian and Romanian armies were the first to fall at Uranus counter-attack.

But the 18 medals are the proof of our bravery.

Vlachopat
10-15-2014, 01:35 PM
One Croatian Legion in Stalingrad probably did more than all those cannon fodder of gypsy origin.
Croatian Legion took part in taking tractor factory which was one of the strategic points during the battle.

http://i32.tinypic.com/15g4a4n.jpg

http://i33.tinypic.com/ixcdpw.jpg

Lol and Croatia is the only country that sent troops at stalingrad and haven't received any medals...LOL!

Borna
10-15-2014, 01:39 PM
Our armies were not equipped with anti-tank weapons due to hitler's refusal(he believed that we would attack Hungary,which was true,we were planning to do this at the end of the war)

Both Hungarian and Romanian armies were the first to fall at Uranus counter-attack.

But the 18 medals are the proof of our bravery.

Of 500.000 + soldiers :picard1:

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/axis_allies/croatian_volunteers.htm

These are awards only for one Croatian unit! Only one!

- Colonel Viktor Vitez PAVICIC
- Staff Sergeant Dragutin PODOBNIK
- Lt.-Colonel Marko MESIC
Fighter Squadron:

- Lt.-Colonel Mato CULINOVIC, Iron Cross 1st and Iron Cross 2nd Class;
- Lt. Cvitan GALIC, Iron Cross 1st and Iron Cross 2nd Class;
- Sergeant Veca MILKOVIC, Iron Cross 1st and Iron Cross 2nd Class;
- Sergeant Tomislav KAUZLARIC, Iron Cross 1st and Iron Cross 2nd Class;
- 40 other members of the Fighter Squadron received the Iron Cross 2nd Class.
Bomber Squadron:

- 150 members of the Bomber Squadron received the Iron Cross 1st and/or 2nd Class.

Speaking of 18 medals as bravery :bored0:

A total of 343 men served in this unit, performing security, minesweeping and small vessel combat missions. Frigate Captain Andro VRKLJAN (the Legion’s first commander) was awarded the Iron Cross 1st Class. 50 other members of the Legion were decorated with the Iron Cross 2nd Class.

Dirty gypsy liar.

Borna
10-15-2014, 01:42 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lothar_Rendulic

Show me decent Romani-an commander of this calibre lol.
This man had whole Army Group North in his charge dirty imbecile.

Vlachopat
10-15-2014, 01:49 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lothar_Rendulic

Show me decent Romani-an commander of this calibre lol.
This man had whole Army Group North in his charge dirty imbecile.

Knights cross of the Iron Cross is the highest military medal of the germany army,Iron cross is virtually useless

Petre Dumitrescu
However, on March 25, 1941, he was made commander of the Third Army, a post which he would hold for the duration of the war. Dumitrescu July 5, 1941 attacked northern Bukovina and took Cernăuți (Chernivtsi), reclaiming territory occupied by Soviet troops since June 28, 1940. He then crossed the Prut to recover northern Bessarabia. The German Eleventh Army covered Dumitrescu's right flank while he advanced towards the Dnister. At that point his army and the German 11th army switched places, with Italians continuing advancement over the Dniester towards the Southern Bug river, and Dumitrescu remaining on recovered Romanian territory. In September of that year, Dumitrescu repulsed a Soviet attempt to cross the Dniestr in the east, behind the Eleventh Army.

After Hitler convinced Ion Antonescu to continue the war beyond Romania's pre-1940 borders, Dumitrescu then led the Third Army to the Crimea, taking part in the Battle of the Sea of Azov. By October 10, the Third Army had marched 1,700 kilometres from Romania, fought four major battles and 42 minor engagements.

By this time, Dumitrescu's Third Army had captured 15,565 prisoners of war, 149 tanks, 128 artillery pieces, and more than 700 machine guns, while suffering 10,541 casualties (2,555 dead, 6,201 wounded and 1,785 missing in action.)

For his effort in this campaign, Dumitrescu was awarded the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross, the second Romanian to receive the award after Ion Antonescu. Later on he was even given the Oak Leaves. In October, he was awarded the Order of Michael the Brave, 3rd class.

On July 18, 1942 he was made a general, thus becoming Antonescu's second-in-command. Shortly after his promotion, Dumitrescu advanced towards the Taman Peninsula, between the Sea of Azov and the Black Sea, creating a vital bridge between Axis forces in Europe and those deeper inside the Soviet Union.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/07/Petre_Dumitrescu.JPG/220px-Petre_Dumitrescu.JPG
You were useless in ww2,virtually useless

Blackfyre
10-15-2014, 01:51 PM
Of 500.000 + soldiers :picard1:

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/axis_allies/croatian_volunteers.htm

These are awards only for one Croatian unit! Only one!

- Colonel Viktor Vitez PAVICIC
- Staff Sergeant Dragutin PODOBNIK
- Lt.-Colonel Marko MESIC
Fighter Squadron:

- Lt.-Colonel Mato CULINOVIC, Iron Cross 1st and Iron Cross 2nd Class;
- Lt. Cvitan GALIC, Iron Cross 1st and Iron Cross 2nd Class;
- Sergeant Veca MILKOVIC, Iron Cross 1st and Iron Cross 2nd Class;
- Sergeant Tomislav KAUZLARIC, Iron Cross 1st and Iron Cross 2nd Class;
- 40 other members of the Fighter Squadron received the Iron Cross 2nd Class.
Bomber Squadron:

- 150 members of the Bomber Squadron received the Iron Cross 1st and/or 2nd Class.

Speaking of 18 medals as bravery :bored0:

A total of 343 men served in this unit, performing security, minesweeping and small vessel combat missions. Frigate Captain Andro VRKLJAN (the Legion’s first commander) was awarded the Iron Cross 1st Class. 50 other members of the Legion were decorated with the Iron Cross 2nd Class.

Dirty gypsy liar.

Speaking of the 369th Reinforced, Major Tahir Alagić was awarded an Iron Cross 1st Class as well as several other German awards (I think it was around 4 or so).

Borna
10-15-2014, 01:52 PM
Rendulic was awarded with Knights Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords :bored: Not ordinary one like gypsy you provided.

Again gypsy liar when you gonna admit you lied about Croatian soldiers on the Eastern Front who collected more medals despite the fact they were 100 times lesser than Romanians in numbers ?

Vlachopat
10-15-2014, 02:03 PM
Rendulic was awarded with Knights Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords :bored: Not ordinary one like gypsy you provided.

Again gypsy liar when you gonna admit you lied about Croatian soldiers on the Eastern Front who collected more medals despite the fact they were 100 times lesser than Romanians in numbers ?

Rendulic haven't commanded useless croatian soldiers you illiterate dumb-fuck Horvath but germans.
Had he done done he would be effectively useless.

Vlachopat
10-15-2014, 02:04 PM
From wikipedia

The Battle of Vaslui (also referred to as the Battle of Podul Înalt or the Battle of Racova) was fought on January 10, 1475 between Stephen III of Moldavia and the Ottoman governor of Rumelia, Hadım Suleiman Pasha. The battle took place at Podul Înalt (the High Bridge), near the town of Vaslui, in Moldavia (now part of eastern Romania). The Ottoman troops numbered up to 120,000, facing about 40,000 Moldavian troops, plus smaller numbers of allied and mercenary troops.[2]

Stephen inflicted a decisive defeat on the Ottomans, described as "the greatest ever secured by the Cross against Islam,"[3] with casualties, according to Venetian and Polish records, reaching beyond 40,000 on the Ottoman side. Mara Brankovic (Mara Hatun), the former younger wife of Murad II, told a Venetian envoy that the invasion had been worst ever defeat for the Ottomans.[4] Stephen was later awarded the title "Athleta Christi" (Champion of Christ) by Pope Sixtus IV, who referred to him as "verus christianae fidei athleta" ("the true defender of the Christian faith").

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vaslui

You useless dumb horvath,even pope decorated us you illiterate slav.

Borna
10-15-2014, 02:07 PM
From wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vaslui

You useless dumb horvath,even pope decorated us you illiterate slav.

Antemurale Christianitatis (Latin for the Bulwark of Christianity) was a label used for a country defending the frontiers of Christian Europe from the Ottoman Empire.

Pope Leo X called Croatia the Antemurale Christianitatis in 1519, given that Croatian soldiers made significant contributions to the struggle against the Turks. The advancement of the Ottoman Empire in Europe was stopped on Croatian soil, which could be in this sense regarded as a historical gate of European civilization.

Continue to embarrass yourself dirty poor offspring of Hungarian soldiers.

Vlachopat
10-15-2014, 02:11 PM
From wikipedia

"Athleta Christi" (Latin: "Champion of Christ") was a class of Early Christian soldier martyrs, of whom the most familiar example is one such "military saint," Saint Sebastian.
Louis I of Hungary, called upon by Pope Innocent VI;
John Hunyadi of Hungary, called by Pope Pius II;
George Kastrioti Skanderbeg of Albania, called by Popes Callixtus III, Pius II, Paul II, and Nicholas V;[2]
Stephen the Great of Moldavia, called by Pope Sixtus IV.

John huniady was ethnic romanian leading the magyars to war.
We were 2 times decorated by pope with the highest decoration,despite being orthodox.

You useless hrvath,admit your inferiority.

Vlachopat
10-15-2014, 02:13 PM
Croatians inventions list:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Croatian_inventions (Just one)
Romanian inventors list:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romanian_inventors_and_discoverers

Rugevit
10-15-2014, 02:16 PM

Ordinary people of Leningrad, who suffered under communist regime themselves, were starved for 900 days by the Nazis. This is Generalplan Ost : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost

Percentages of ethnic groups targeted for elimination by Nazi Germany from future settlement areas

Poles 80-85%
Russians 50-60%
Belarusians 75%
Ukrainians 65%
Lithuanians 85%
Latvians 50%
Estonians 50%
Czechs 50%
Latgalians 100%

Romanians sided with Germany fighting foreign ethnicities to them. Regardless of their success, Romanians may had reasons to side with Germany after loosing land around Ukraine and Moldova prior to war. On the other hand, Croats assumed Gothic ancestry siding with the German to kill people in many Slavic nations. I don't see this as a good period in Croatian history.

Vlachopat
10-15-2014, 02:18 PM
Lame troll gypsy, you are already hardly discredited in his thread.

Maps of Europe

http://mapsof.net/map/europe-map-1700
http://mapsof.net/map/europe-map-1800

*ahem* what is a croatia?

Blackfyre
10-15-2014, 02:29 PM
Maps of Europe

http://mapsof.net/map/europe-map-1700
http://mapsof.net/map/europe-map-1800

*ahem* what is a croatia?

What is Romania?

http://www.euratlas.net/history/europe/1000/1000.jpg

Dumb slav with 90 iq in europe (the lowest)

Croatians are virtually inexistant in science and technology

Bošković, Penkala, Tesla (if you wanna count him, as his family is from Croatia and he was raised there),...

Romanians sided with Germany fighting foreign ethnicities to them. Regardless of their success, Romanians may had reasons to side with Germany after loosing land around Ukraine and Moldova prior to war. On the other hand, Croats assumed Gothic ancestry siding with the German to kill people in many Slavic nations. I don't see this as a good period in Croatian history.

Croatia had many reasons to fight for Germany too, the main one being freeing the lands of Slavonia, Dalmatia, Bosnia, Hercegovina from Yugoslav rule, which formed the Free State of Croatia. Germany guaranteed the existance of the Croat state during WWII. So that is reason enough to fight.... Tho in no way is that a reason to exterminate unarmed people.

Insuperable
10-15-2014, 04:15 PM
Please compare croatian inventors....(inexistant)
With romanian ones:Gerovital,Ejection Seat,Cholera Vaccine,Diorama,Teclu Burner,Sonicism,Lay basics to cybernetics,Coanda Effect,pionners in aviation flight
Full list here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romanian_inventors_and_discoverers
Do croats have battles that will remain in history?Like Battle of Vaslui (150.000 Ottomans vs 40.000 romanians- Romanian victory),Battle of Rovine,Battle of Selimbar?Vlad the impaler?
No,you were virtually useless throughout history by yourselves,no wonder that you prefer to get annexed by your neighbors.

Croatians inventions list:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Croatian_inventions (Just one)
Romanian inventors list:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romanian_inventors_and_discoverers

Your low shepard IQ coupled with low education is very visible here.

You also have the lowest iq in all europe you dumb slavs.

Stupid illiterate slav with 90 IQ.

No, You are the one with low IQ, very close to that 90 figure you like to speak of.
http://i61.tinypic.com/28a2vck.jpg

Ordinary people of Leningrad, who suffered under communist regime themselves, were starved for 900 days by the Nazis. This is Generalplan Ost : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
Percentages of ethnic groups targeted for elimination by Nazi Germany from future settlement areas
Poles 80-85%
Russians 50-60%
Belarusians 75%
Ukrainians 65%
Lithuanians 85%
Latvians 50%
Estonians 50%
Czechs 50%
Latgalians 100%

Croats also sided with Germany against Serboslavia and not to assume Gothic ancestry to fight Slavic nations. Also, through Austro-Hungaria and common history Croatia was a natural ally not a country which should have followed meta-ethnical ideas.

Rugevit
10-15-2014, 04:43 PM
Croats also sided with Germany against Serboslavia and not to assume Gothic ancestry to fight Slavic nations.

Croats sent their troops to Ukraine and Russia, while Bulgarians refused to do so. Not sure how it helped their cause against Serbo-slavia by sending soldiers as far north as St-Petersburg.

Also, through Austro-Hungaria and common history Croatia was a natural ally not a country which should have followed meta-ethnical ideas.

In other words, that was the right thing to do for Croatia at the time?

Insuperable
10-15-2014, 06:04 PM
Croats sent their troops to Ukraine and Russia, while Bulgarians refused to do so. Not sure how it helped their cause against Serbo-slavia by sending soldiers as far north as St-Petersburg. In other words, that was the right thing to do for Croatia at the time?

My post had to do with why was Croatia sided with Germany. Why Croatia sent troops all the way to Russia is indeed an another story, but it also had something directly to do with a Croatian state, just that this time it had something to do with Italy and not with Serbs. Not sure if you know, but Pavelic was forced to give large part of Croatia to Italy. According to this Rome agreement Croatia had no right to build or have navy even in areas which were not under Italian control. Pavelic tried to circumvent this agreement. Forces sent to Ukraine and Russia were not Ustashe forces. They were separate and had separate command. They were national guards if I am not mistaken. They pledged allegiance to both Pavelic and Hitler. They were incorporated into German army and they wore German outifts and were commanded by Germans. Establishment of this forces demanded a creation of suitable navy which would fight in Eastern Front. Indeed, Hitler decided to help build this navy and this gave Croats a chance to establish their own navy. When Italy recapitulated Croatia saw the Rome agreement as invalid. NDH still had the right to call off forces from Eastern Europe. I read that Pavelic after capitualation of Italy decided to call off these forces, but Hitler asked him not to do it.

Shane
10-15-2014, 06:11 PM
I'm a Slav by language and that's normal. We learn it at school and know it as a fact but doesn't mean too much for us in everyday life. Nobody is a self hater, there are poeple with some theories of origin different than slavic, but they are unsignificant minority.

Gustave H
10-15-2014, 06:14 PM
Not usually from what I've seen. I like them for the most part.

Sisak
10-16-2014, 08:52 PM

Artificial blood made in Romania
http://www.medicaldaily.com/new-artificial-blood-made-transylvania-could-lead-instant-blood-doctors-mix-water-261580

you're a new member here but already you'll get a lot of Tumbs down!

Jana
01-14-2015, 05:08 PM
I think Duke's thread solved the issue beyond any doubts :D

Gooding
01-14-2015, 05:19 PM

Interesting.. I thought that Slavs were uniformly either Catholic or Eastern Orthodox.

blogen
01-14-2015, 06:31 PM
Interesting.. I thought that Slavs were uniformly either Catholic or Eastern Orthodox.

Hell no, the most deadly enemies are the Catholic and Orthodox Slavs historically! The pan-Slavism is a baseless theory about a Slav unity and harmony, while the reality is the despert war between these two, more punctually three group (Catholic, Eastern and Balkanite Orthodox Slavs).

Look at, arch enemies in the other side:
http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/article9387947.ece/alternates/w620/ukraine.jpg

Sisak
01-14-2015, 06:32 PM

Poles 80-85%
Russians 50-60%
Belarusians 75%
Ukrainians 65%
Lithuanians 85%
Latvians 50%
Estonians 50%
Czechs 50%
Latgalians 100%

Germans have taught us to make excellent Aigenmaht soup, while we were occupied by the Germans. My mother always prepared this soup for lunch.

Borna
01-14-2015, 07:21 PM
while we were occupied by the Germans.

Croatia was never occupied by Germans! Learn history please.

Sisak
01-14-2015, 07:32 PM
Croatia was never occupied by Germans! Learn history please.

OK!

Demon Revival
06-16-2015, 08:24 PM
We are proud of being Croats and Catholics. Please bugger off sranje

Böri
02-06-2018, 07:43 PM
İnteresting stuff.There should be many reasons. First, Croats are historically the clients of Germans and were always dominated by a Germanic higher entity. That goes back to the era of Frankish empire and the Catholicization of Croats by Frankish missionaries. Second, Serbs are more enthusiastic and proud to be Slavic, this can be something which pushes them off from claiming Slavicness proudly. Third, the biggest part of the Slavic world and certainly the biggest Slavic power in the world (Russia) are more Serbian friendly and culturally closer to Serbs. This can also be a reason.

Decius
02-06-2018, 07:44 PM
Croats are slavs, Serbs, Montenegrins, Macedonians etc are more slavisized

Decius
02-06-2018, 07:46 PM
İnteresting stuff.There should be many reasons. First, Croats are historically the clients of Germans and were always dominated by a Germanic higher entity. That goes back to the era of Frankish empire and the Catholicization of Croats by Frankish missionaries. Second, Serbs are more enthusiastic and proud to be Slavic, this can be something which pushes them off from claiming Slavicness proudly. Third, the biggest part of the Slavic world and certainly the biggest Slavic power in the world (Russia) are more Serbian friendly. This can also be a reason.

The funny thing is that croats are more Slavic then us genetically

Kouros
02-06-2018, 07:51 PM
"You never see Poles doing this"

What is 'Rethel'?

Cool Story Bro
02-06-2018, 08:11 PM
The first pan-Slavists were the 16th-century Croatian writer Vinko Pribojević and the 17th-century Aleksandar Komulović, Bartol Kašić, Gundulić and Croatian Catholic missionary Juraj Križanić.[1][2][3] Some of the earliest manifestations of Pan-Slavic thought within the Habsburg Monarchy have been attributed to Adam Franz Kollár and Pavel Jozef Šafárik.[4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Slavism

Can someone tell me how a country who started the Pan-Slavism movement be a self-hating Slav?
I don't think many people use logic and research to conclude things.

Vlatko Vukovic
02-06-2018, 08:14 PM
The first pan-Slavists were the 16th-century Croatian writer Vinko Pribojević and the 17th-century Aleksandar Komulović, Bartol Kašić, Gundulić and Croatian Catholic missionary Juraj Križanić.[1][2][3] Some of the earliest manifestations of Pan-Slavic thought within the Habsburg Monarchy have been attributed to Adam Franz Kollár and Pavel Jozef Šafárik.[4]

Can someone tell me how a country who started the Pan-Slavism movement be a self-hating Slav?

They probably mean about Ustashe. They were self-hating Slavs, and claimed Gothic ancestry.

Jana
02-06-2018, 08:16 PM

Little people know about it. I heard many claim Czechs started Pan-Slavism which is incorrect. Dalmatian Croats started it.

ShenGjergj
02-06-2018, 08:20 PM
The funny thing is that croats are more Slavic then us genetically

And what are you?

Jana
02-06-2018, 08:21 PM
Just to add, I really love everything Slavic :) But Croats aren't in this slavic brootherhood thing, it would be forced and silly here to act like Poles or Russians.

We have our own unique culture, which is more med than slavic on the coast. So for us to act ''straight out from Pripyat marshes'' would be quite silly :) In Slavonia it would be more natural, and that region feels trully Slavic from what I see on TV (as its name sugest)

My heart belongs to Adriatic, but the soul is Slavic <3

Decius
And what are you?

Serbian

ShenGjergj
Serb

Serbs aren't slavic?

Decius
02-06-2018, 08:23 PM
Serbs aren't slavic?

We are but we have a lot of Native Balkan blood (Maybe even more native then Slavic depends who you ask) genetically Croats and Bosniaks are more Slavic then us

Jana
02-06-2018, 08:25 PM
We are but we have a lot of Native Balkan blood (Maybe even more native then Slavic depends who you ask) genetically Croats and Bosniaks are more Slavic then us

We still have significant native admixture. I score 35% Balkan on DNA land

Decius
02-06-2018, 08:28 PM
We still have significant native admixture. I score 35% Balkan on DNA land

Yes but we have more I score 59% Balkan on DNA land and this is a normal serb score, infact Bosneinsis scores more than 70 Balkan on dna land I think

Böri
02-06-2018, 08:29 PM
Religious identity seems to be more important than ethnic identity for many Yugoslav nations, except maybe Serbs. And the ethno is revised and reshaped to fit ecclesiastical requirements. I mean Come on, if Croats play the proud Slavs (which in reality they are) wouldnt they then be seen closer to Russians than to Austrians?
xD

Vlatko Vukovic
02-06-2018, 08:30 PM
Serbs aren't slavic?

Serbs are viewed as Slavic during all their history, and even in Mein Kampf, Hitler called them "Slavic fanatics"... That's how Germans viewed them, that's how world viewed them. Serbs are in history = Slavic.

Jana
02-06-2018, 08:32 PM
Yes but we have more I score 59% Balkan on DNA land and this is a normal serb score, infact Bosneinsis scores more than 70 Balkan on dna land I think

Bosniensis probably really has significant Vlach ancestry (not slavophone ''vlachs'' but real Latin speaking population - Romanized Illyrio-Thracians) . At least based on his autosomal results.

Vlatko Vukovic
02-06-2018, 08:34 PM
Many people are Slavicized, same as many people are Turkicized. In this period, they really didn't care who is pure-blood Turkic or Slavic but the priory was to have bigger power and Empire!

Decius
02-06-2018, 08:35 PM
Bosniensis probably really has real Vlach ancestry (not slavophone ''vlachs'' but real Latin speaking population - Romanized Illyrio-Thracians) . At least based on his autosomal results.

me and him are kind of simalar autosomally I think I'm more northern I plot with the average Serbs so I guess more of a mix while Bosniensis plots closer with Romanians atleast on K15

Cool Story Bro
02-06-2018, 08:35 PM
They probably mean about Ustashe. They were self-hating Slavs, and claimed Gothic ancestry.

Just ask yourself. How could Croatia who started Pan-Slavism start being anti-slav? Doesn't make any sense. Just politics and territory. Ustashe wanted to claim old Kingdom of Croatia borders and Nazis supported them. The same Nazis who hated Slavs supported the Slav nation who started Pan-Slavism? Yep, that should tell you all... :D

Jana
02-06-2018, 08:36 PM
Religious identity seems to be more important than ethnic identity for many Yugoslav nations, except maybe Serbs. And the ethno is revised and reshaped to fit ecclesiastical requirements. I mean Come on, if Croats play the proud Slavs (which in reality they are) wouldnt they then be seen closer to Russians than to Austrians?
xD

Not really. Serbs are more defined by religion than we are (because their church which is national does not accept non-orthodox Serbs). Croats don't have to be Catholic. I know several Protestant Croats (Lutheran & Methodist) There exist completely croatized Jews, and so on.

Why are Russians benchmark of slavicness ? We have no historical ties with Russia, they are Serb's friends and protectors.

Vlatko Vukovic
02-06-2018, 08:38 PM
Just ask yourself. How could the people who started Pan-Slavism start being anti-slav? Doesn't make any sense. Just politics and territory. Ustashe wanted to claim old Kingdom of Croatia borders and Nazis supported them. The same Nazis who hated Slavs supported the Slav nation who started Pan-Slavism? Yep, that should tell you all... :D

I don't speak now about modern Croatian nation. The fact is that they claimed, in NDH that they are Gothic, and they even send to Hitler letters about their non-slavic but Gothic origin. Same was did by Bosniaks here, who had sympathies toward NDH as well. They also claimed Illyrian and Gothic ancestry and there are evidences about it...

Jana
02-06-2018, 08:38 PM
me and him are kind simalar autosomally I think I'm more northern I plot with the average Serbs so I guess more of a mix while Bosniensis plots closer with Romanians atleast on K15

Yes, it's also visible on phenotype. You look quite slavic :)

Vlatko Vukovic
02-06-2018, 08:39 PM
Why are Russians benchmark of slavicness ?

Surely becouse of power, and also that politics of Russian Empire was Pan-Slavism, in one period :)

Cool Story Bro
02-06-2018, 08:42 PM
xD

Dear, frustrated Camel rider go back to whatever desert you come from. Croats are friends with Russians and Germans.

Jana
02-06-2018, 08:44 PM
I propagate alliance with Poland. But many Poles seem not ready to be counterbalance to Russia, sadly. Based on what I've seen from my interaction with them.
Hate to say it, but Poland doesn't seem ready to challenge Russian position as leader of the slavic world (not even for us catholic slavs). Not yet.

Dick
02-06-2018, 08:47 PM

Which obviously isnt true going by their haplogroups. They have Slavic hg's