PDA

View Full Version : The White Man has the supreme rule over all creatures on earth

Mortimer
11-06-2013, 01:41 AM
It is written in the Bible. But everyone has his place and the White Man is responsible to be just to all creatures. I just had that idea, if it is true i accept the supreme rule and i hope i will have my place in the coming world and be treated just in this world. I think thats why America/UK is the strongest nation on earth. The confusion about White is to destroy the White Race.

Baluarte
11-06-2013, 01:43 AM
Didn't know you had Franklin's conception on what is White. Alright.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-06-2013, 01:56 AM
It is written in the Bible. But everyone has his place and the White Man is responsible to be just to all creatures.

The White man's burden is truly a heavy load.

I just had that idea, if it is true i accept the supreme rule and i hope i will have my place in the coming world and be treated just in this world.

Knowing your place is all that is asked of you.

I think thats why America/UK is the strongest nation on earth. The confusion about White is to destroy the White Race.

Only America. The Brits' poor hygiene and the annoying tendency of saying, "..yeah?" after every other sentence has doomed them.

Mortimer
11-06-2013, 02:00 AM
Knowing your place is all that is asked of you.

Thanks. Tell me where my place is, in which country with which community etc. I suspect with serbian, roms or multi-cultural. there are serbian and rom communities and churches in the USA

Smeagol
11-06-2013, 02:03 AM
Certain Bengalis on this forum need to remember this...

Shah-Jehan
11-06-2013, 02:05 AM
It is written in the Bible. But everyone has his place and the White Man is responsible to be just to all creatures. I just had that idea, if it is true i accept the supreme rule and i hope i will have my place in the coming world and be treated just in this world. I think thats why America/UK is the strongest nation on earth. The confusion about White is to destroy the White Race.
Once upon a time, the Achaemenid Persians were the dominant power in the world, were they white?LOL

Smeagol
11-06-2013, 02:09 AM
Once upon a time, the Achaemenid Persians were the dominant power in the world, were they white?LOL

Just their rulers.:)

Shah-Jehan
11-06-2013, 02:10 AM

America is governed by a black man, just give it up, no logic in it...

Baluarte
11-06-2013, 02:10 AM

Didn't know WN type historians had made their way to this board:
Egyptian pharaohs were white, Cyrus/Darius/Xerxes were white, Assyrian kings were white, etc.
Cool, more nonsense for TA.

Smeagol
11-06-2013, 02:12 AM
Didn't know WN type historians had made their way to this board:
Egyptian pharaohs were white, Cyrus/Darius/Xerxes were white, Assyrian kings were white, etc.
Cool, more nonsense for TA.

True. They were all Nordics too. I'm glad you realize this.

Mortimer
11-06-2013, 02:13 AM

it could be that they were im not sure, im just a small man i cant figure out the whole world.

Smeagol
11-06-2013, 02:13 AM
America is governed by a black man, just give it up, no logic in it...

Nope, America is governed by a White Mulatto.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-06-2013, 02:14 AM
Thanks. Tell me where my place is, in which country with which community etc. I suspect with serbian, roms or multi-cultural. there are serbian and rom communities and churches in the USA

Your place is being a human alarm clock. Many people like myself are very sensitive to alarm clocks and so that would be your place and also community. You'd basically hang out at my place (without touching anything or using the bathroom). You'd have your own key and a schedule (I like to take naps on the weekends). After you're done you wait with others in a room at some storage facility until it's time to wake me up again. I might on occasion slap your nose and say "ten more minutes"; you will respect my wishes.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-06-2013, 02:16 AM

You will comb my hair and brush my teeth. That will be your place.

Han Cholo
11-06-2013, 02:17 AM
True. They were all Nordics too. I'm glad you realize this.

Yes, but original jews were not. Jews had the reverse process.

Smeagol
11-06-2013, 02:19 AM
Yes, but original jews were not. Jews had the reverse process.

Then that's the reason they were slaves in Nordic Egypt.

McCauley
11-06-2013, 02:28 AM
Yes

albosomething
11-28-2013, 12:17 AM
clayton bigsby is that you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf17W212Ps0

Prisoner Of Ice
11-28-2013, 12:18 AM

Yes, then muslims killed them.

arcticwolf
11-28-2013, 12:53 AM
The White man's burden is truly a heavy load.

It is a load alright! :laugh:

Wadaad
11-28-2013, 12:56 AM
Certain Bengalis on this forum need to remember this...

You guys are living off accumulated legacy of colonialism. The World Wars exhausted you, and your decadent lifestyles will be your undoing...

Wadaad
11-28-2013, 12:58 AM

Anything in the bible on pickpockets and beggars?

Mortimer
11-28-2013, 01:09 AM

so you call me a pickpocket and beggar? i didnt called you malnourished sea pirate and a rapist or like that

YeshAtid
11-28-2013, 04:03 AM

Harsh and unwarranted.