PDA

View Full Version : Im afraid they could take away my austrian nationality?

Mortimer
11-06-2013, 03:39 AM
because i did green card lottery, it was not in my mind that it could happen. i think it is a visa type and just if you ask for the citizenship of another country you loose austrian, not for a visa in a other country. i think it is better to stay where i am, i can always get psychotic again, i cant work and i need help and medication. austria helps me and i have protection here. i think it is better to stay where i am. i dont know why i do always such weird stuff.

Anglojew
11-06-2013, 03:51 AM
Sounds like a good system Austria has.

Stay put.

Mark
11-06-2013, 04:04 AM
When you are healthier, you might be able to handle potential issues with travel but not now, just stay where you are.

Arcadefire
11-06-2013, 04:04 AM
Yea. There arnt many countries who have public healthcare benefits that rival Austria's. So if you feel like you will constantly n eed meds/ doc checkups do not leave the country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Health_Organization_ranking_of_health_system s

Mortimer
11-06-2013, 04:05 AM
Yea. There arnt many countries who have public healthcare benefits that rival Austria's. So if you feel like you will constantly n eed meds/ doc checkups do not leave the country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Health_Organization_ranking_of_health_system s

ill People have lots of protection in Austria thats good. i doubt anywhere else they have it as equal. Austria is really a good Country and beautiful.

Finsterer Streiter
11-06-2013, 01:52 PM
Austria is good to the wrong people and poor to the good people. If you are a homosexual, workless, disabled, black Muslim you receive all forms of help and support. If you are a heterosexual, hard-working, Christian-/ Heathen-/ or Atheist native with European looks and ancestry, you'll be fucked over and over again. Delayed VAT return? Hell breaks loose.

Loki
11-06-2013, 01:57 PM
No, I don't think they'll take away your nationality. Remember that a green card is not the same as nationality.

Myth
02-18-2014, 02:26 AM
green card is not the same as citizenship, for example i remember hearing Japanese cannot have dual nationality and my friends wife has a green card as a result, it just gives her permanent residency.