PDA

View Full Version : State the main phenotypes ( second thread)

Kastrioti1443
11-06-2013, 04:40 PM
Search from 3:30 - 12:00 and from 38:40 - 48:00.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDaFx0nJw5E

Deimos
11-06-2013, 05:02 PM
Borreby and Norid seem to be the most prominent with pure Dinarid forms just behing the former two.

A good amount of blondish guys is what I noticed.

Kastrioti1443
11-06-2013, 05:05 PM
Borreby and Norid seem to be the most prominent with pure Dinarid forms just behing the former two.

A good amount of blondish guys is what I noticed.

It was a bit longer this time my friend wasn't it? Probably you are right.

Deimos
11-06-2013, 05:15 PM
It was a bit longer this time my friend wasn't it? Probably you are right.

I've seen the video a few times before but didn't put much effort on the phenotypes, so this time I was a bit more focused. :)

dralos
11-06-2013, 07:10 PM
i remember when i saw this video i was little child oh the bad memories
i think this time the people are alot more pure dinarid with more norids but i still think the dinarids are most common but with alot less cm mayby bcs its war and people are underfed

ChocolateFace
11-06-2013, 07:14 PM
Don't have time to study this video but I seem interested and will watch when I have time and I will bump the thread.

It seems as if Dinaric, Dinaro-CM and are the main phenotypes.

Skerdilaid
11-07-2013, 02:15 AM
I have seen this video more than few times, brings back memories.

I agree with Deimos. Borreby, Norid and Dinarid are in majority but I would also add the Alpine too, as I see few Dinarized Alpines that look quite a bit like me, and after all they are my villagers:D Dashta me shtu qe ne katunet kah vi une ka shum tipa qe doken kogja Keltid-Nordids.

Vrene atu Hoxhen! Ne Drenic shqip e kan knu vdekjen edhe faljet i kan ba ne shqip, tash ja kum shkerdhy robt ma arap se arapt dojm my ba:picard1:

Methusalem
11-15-2013, 10:29 AM
Very sad video.

In the first part I classified a few individuals: Cromagno-Alpinoid/Dinarid, Dinaro-Borreby, Dinarid, Norid, Dinaro-Pontid, light Cromagnoid, Norid/Borreby, Dinarid, Dinarid, Dinarid, Norid, Norid, Cromagno-Dinarid, Nordid, Dinarid, Dinarid, Cromagno-Dinarid, Dinarid, Dinaro-Pontid, Pontid, Norid, Dinarid, Cromagno-Dinarid, Pontid. So mostly Dinarid/Norid with clear Cromagnoid(Borreby or Alpignid) and Pontid component. The Taurid component is dominating.

In the second part: Norid, Dinaro-Pontid, Norid/Pontid, Norid, Borreby/Dinaird, Dinarid, Dinarid, Cromagno-Alpinoid/Dinarid, Dinaro-Alpinoid, Cromagno-Borreby, Dinarid/Alpinoid, Dinarid, Norid.

Kastrioti1443
11-15-2013, 03:31 PM
Very sad video.

In the first part I classified a few individuals: Cromagno-Alpinoid/Dinarid, Dinaro-Borreby, Dinarid, Norid, Dinaro-Pontid, light Cromagnoid, Norid/Borreby, Dinarid, Dinarid, Dinarid, Norid, Norid, Cromagno-Dinarid, Nordid, Dinarid, Dinarid, Cromagno-Dinarid, Dinarid, Dinaro-Pontid, Pontid, Norid, Dinarid, Cromagno-Dinarid, Pontid. So mostly Dinarid/Norid with clear Cromagnoid(Borreby or Alpignid) and Pontid component. The Taurid component is dominating.

In the second part: Norid, Dinaro-Pontid, Norid/Pontid, Norid, Borreby/Dinaird, Dinarid, Dinarid, Cromagno-Alpinoid/Dinarid, Dinaro-Alpinoid, Cromagno-Borreby, Dinarid/Alpinoid, Dinarid, Norid.

Thank you for the very detailed classifications.

Smeagol
12-27-2013, 06:55 PM
Dinarid, and Norid dominate with significant Pontid, Alpinid, and Cromagnid-Borreby influences.