PDA

View Full Version : Should we support Greater Kurdistan?

Loki
11-09-2013, 02:11 PM
I think so. My support was normally for Turkey, but now with Turkey supporting the terrorist jihad in Syria, I think it would be far best if Northern Syria became dominated by Kurdish forces. And, eventually, south eastern Turkey. Turkey can only blame itself for this.

RandoBloom
11-09-2013, 02:13 PM
I think so. My support was normally for Turkey, but now with Turkey supporting the terrorist jihad in Syria, I think it would be far best if Northern Syria became dominated by Kurdish forces. And, eventually, south eastern Turkey. Turkey can only blame itself for this.

You will invade a country with 80 milion people :D

Rudel
11-09-2013, 02:14 PM
I don't support splitting other people's land. Not my land, not my right to judge.

Loki
11-09-2013, 02:16 PM
You will invade a country with 80 milion people :D

The Kurds are already a majority in that part of Turkey.

RandoBloom
11-09-2013, 02:18 PM

And Turks dont want to let go of that land. So, Invasion of a 80 mil country?

Loki
11-09-2013, 02:19 PM
And Turks dont want to let go of that land. So, Invasion of a 80 mil country?

They don't need to invade if they're already there.

RandoBloom
11-09-2013, 02:20 PM
They don't need to invade if they're already there.

And turks wont let them go. What will you do

alb0zfinest
11-09-2013, 02:23 PM
Yes.

Loki
11-09-2013, 02:24 PM
And turks wont let them go. What will you do

They may not have a choice going forward.

Free Kurdistan!

Baluarte
11-09-2013, 02:28 PM
I'm pro Armenian, pro Kurd, pro Greek and even pro Arab when it comes to Turkey. Anything is better than them.
So, yes.

SKYNET
11-09-2013, 02:28 PM
turks and kurds are a majority in Germany today.
Free Germany.

YeshAtid
11-09-2013, 02:32 PM
I'm pro Armenian, pro Kurd, pro Greek and even pro Arab when it comes to Turkey. Anything is better than them.
So, yes.

For once I actually concur with your stance. Turkey has had multiple chances to prove that it can act civilised and it has failed spectacularly.

Hayalet
11-09-2013, 02:37 PM
The Turkish government doesn't represent its people in respect to its policy on Syria.

Loki
11-09-2013, 02:48 PM
For once I actually concur with your stance. Turkey has had multiple chances to prove that it can act civilised and it has failed spectacularly.

Turkey was very civilized under Kemalism.

YeshAtid
11-09-2013, 02:50 PM
Turkey was very civilized under Kemalism.
But it fell to Islamism.

CrystalMaiden
11-09-2013, 02:56 PM

Islamic identity will make these silly broken Persians and mountain Turks leave those simple notions :o

Loki
11-09-2013, 02:59 PM
Islamic identity will make these silly broken Persians and mountain Turks leave those simple notions :o

By the way ... what's this in your signature? The new Axis of Evil? :lol:

http://s23.postimg.org/pclmzk023/aljbnia.jpg

CrystalMaiden
11-09-2013, 03:03 PM
By the way ... what's this in your signature? The new Axis of Evil? :lol:

http://s23.postimg.org/pclmzk023/aljbnia.jpg

Axis of Evil?

That is the flag of proposed Bosnian led Caliphate which is destined to unite the Western Balkans :o

Loki
11-09-2013, 03:10 PM
Axis of Evil?

That is the flag of proposed Bosnian led Caliphate which is destined to unite the Western Balkans :o

I'm not sure the Aljbos will be too happy about that :p

Mortimer
11-09-2013, 03:11 PM
dont know

CrystalMaiden
11-09-2013, 03:11 PM
I'm not sure the Aljbos will be too happy about that :p

It's not up to them to think about it.

Just to serve their betters :o

PlanA
11-09-2013, 03:15 PM
Loki create a poll, but with a public view.

Hoca
11-09-2013, 03:15 PM

There are as much Kurds in west Turkey than east Turkey. How are you going to tear apart that country? It is not possible since most people are grown to each other.

US also supported Jihadist and even Bin Laden. Weird that you have double standard towards non-Europeans. Also, a lot of countries including Syria supported PKK against Turkey for years. Assad is just getting a payback. It is only warning towards others. I'm sick and tired of other countries supporting terrorist against us. It is time we are doing it back.

PlanA
11-09-2013, 03:19 PM
So, yes.

That's why you are obsessed with Turks and create 1 Turk related subject after another to come over your own self-hate. We all know, how self-hating you are, even at Arthroscope you have openly admitted that you hate yourself due to your look + heritage. And in this forum you pretended to be of fully European background.
Take my advise and visit your local health clinic for your self-hating problems, you Columbian self-hating Mestizo.

Also you have already been exposed in the past; this is the reason why you have deleted some of your statements at AS.
But still anyone with common sense will see what you wrote originally following up the posts.
And of course your nick name at AS is Thane.
One of your interesting topics, calling yourself as a halfbreed:
http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/5070030/1/

Kemalisté
11-09-2013, 03:19 PM
I believe you're intellectual enough to be able to distinguish between the government and people. And apparently you think that the founding of an independent Kurdistan will help the region get rid of islamic fundamentalism. Here is one example:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Cause_Party
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish_Hizbollah_(Turkey)

Hoca
11-09-2013, 03:23 PM
I'm going to pop open a bottle of expensive wine when Assad's body will be displayed in the streets of Damascus. That son of a bitch and his father supported PKK against Turkey for years. Thanks to Assad thousands of Turks and Kurds died. But nobody was complaining then. Now he is getting a payback.

Anatolian Eagle
11-09-2013, 03:36 PM

What gives you the impression that whole country supports goddamn bastard jihadists because of the government, and more importantly what makes you think Turkish governemnt is acting any different than various Western states on Syria, especially the US?

alb0zfinest
11-09-2013, 04:19 PM
It's not up to them to think about it.

Just to serve their betters :o

You would know about that wouldn't you?
First the ottomans then a "god" that has a pedophile as a prophet.

Loki
11-09-2013, 04:21 PM
US also supported Jihadist and even Bin Laden. Weird that you have double standard towards non-Europeans. Also, a lot of countries including Syria supported PKK against Turkey for years. Assad is just getting a payback. It is only warning towards others. I'm sick and tired of other countries supporting terrorist against us. It is time we are doing it back.

I disagree. Turkey is strongly supporting, even if indirectly, Al Qaeda in Syria. To me this is not cool. People in Syria suffer because of is, and will suffer in the future under Islamic extremism. All thanks to Turkey.

Loki
11-09-2013, 04:22 PM
What gives you the impression that whole country supports goddamn bastard jihadists because of the government, and more importantly what makes you think Turkish governemnt is acting any different than various Western states on Syria, especially the US?

Turkey's support is a game-changer in Syria. Many thousands of jihadis travel to Turkey, and then into Syria. These are terrorists, and Turkey is turning a blind eye.

Loki
11-09-2013, 04:23 PM
Loki create a poll, but with a public view.

Ok, will do now.

RandoBloom
11-09-2013, 04:33 PM
Turkey's support is a game-changer in Syria. Many thousands of jihadis travel to Turkey, and then into Syria. These are terrorists, and Turkey is turning a blind eye.
Just like when Assad sent Kurds weapons and inticed them to rebel :)

Grenzland
11-09-2013, 04:36 PM
I disagree. Turkey is strongly supporting, even if indirectly, Al Qaeda in Syria. To me this is not cool. People in Syria suffer because of is, and will suffer in the future under Islamic extremism. All thanks to Turkey.

+ all other NATO states

I support the creation of Kurdistan as long as they oppose the Western life and liberalism.

RandoBloom
11-09-2013, 04:37 PM
+ all other NATO states

I support the creation of Kurdistan as long as they oppose the Western life and liberalism.

Then why do you opose Jihadis :D
Arent they against western life and liberalism hahah
Empty words -_-

Grenzland
11-09-2013, 04:44 PM
Then why do you opose Jihadis :D
Arent they against western life and liberalism hahah
Empty words -_-

I don't in generally. Unfortunately the volunteers of so called Jihads are dumb as hell, they don't even realize that they fight for America.

Loki
11-09-2013, 04:45 PM
Okay but the main point of this thread is northern Syria. In northern Syria, Assad is no longer a factor. The battle is now on between Al Qaeda and Kurdish fighters. Can we all agree that we should support the Kurdish fighters there?

Skerdilaid
11-09-2013, 04:47 PM
Okay but the main point of this thread is northern Syria. In northern Syria, Assad is no longer a factor. The battle is now on between Al Qaeda and Kurdish fighters. Can we all agree that we should support the Kurdish fighters there?

Yes, and we should support "Natural Kurdistan"!

Annihilus
11-09-2013, 04:53 PM
Turkish government (AKP) has changed it stance on Syria for some time now, they are actually supporting the Kurds.

RandoBloom
11-09-2013, 04:56 PM
I don't in generally. Unfortunately the volunteers of so called Jihads are dumb as hell, they don't even realize that they fight for America.

Yeah, I allways see them in Kandahar at US army base parties

Grenzland
11-09-2013, 05:04 PM
Yeah, I allways see them in Kandahar at US army base parties

They are just cheap tools. Tell them who the enemies are and they fight.

StonyArabia
11-09-2013, 05:05 PM
No not at all.

Anatolian Eagle
11-09-2013, 05:07 PM

Syria was doing the exactly same thing with PKK back when the conflict ongoing despite Turkey had nothing to do with Syria. So one can consider that as some kind of payback. Afterall, the support for "Greater Kurdistan" will be Assad's and Syria's loss too. The only thing I sympathize about Assad is the fact that he is secular leader, nothing more. However I agree it's a deep mistake to support religiously bigoted groups, as they're proven to be untrustworthy and unpredictable.

YeshAtid
11-09-2013, 05:07 PM
No not at all.
Why not?

StonyArabia
11-09-2013, 05:08 PM
Why not?

They should have their independence but within their borders, not outside of it.

Annihilus
11-09-2013, 05:09 PM
Fairly recent situation in Syria, since Syrian Kurds and Turkey came to an understanding they have been able to secure large parts of northern Syria, that cannot be a coincidence.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/6cf510864cf6f7e4c9a9bced83624b85/tumblr_mvbxk01guP1rasnq9o1_1280.png

RandoBloom
11-09-2013, 05:09 PM
They are just cheap tools. Tell them who the enemies are and they fight.

They have their agenda and somethimes it coincides with agenda of world powers.
No one claims that Jihadis are working for Russians because they are killing americans in Afghanistan and Iraq.
They are a separate organisation with their own goals.
Although I will admit that it is america's fault that they are in Syria. If US acted when the war started instead of siting on their ass for 2 years there wouldnt be any jihadis.

StonyArabia
11-09-2013, 05:12 PM
They have their agenda and somethimes it coincides with agenda of world powers.
No one claims that Jihadis are working for Russians because they are killing americans in Afghanistan and Iraq.
They are a separate organisation with their own goals.
Although I will admit that it is america's fault that they are in Syria. If US acted when the war started instead of siting on their ass for 2 years there wouldnt be any jihadis.

Assad brought Hezbollah and Iranian revolutionary guards he played the sectarian card as well, but this often is over looked. Hezbollah is Assad's strongest ally, and this not include the Iraqi Shia militas that he also hired especially when Sunnis in the military defected or left like some of the non-Arab groups like the Circassians, Turkmens, and Syrian Sunnis themselves.

Pontios
11-09-2013, 05:17 PM
Yes.

Loki
11-09-2013, 05:19 PM
Syria was doing the exactly same thing with PKK back when the conflict ongoing despite Turkey had nothing to do with Syria. So one can consider that as some kind of payback. Afterall, the support for "Greater Kurdistan" will be Assad's and Syria's loss too. The only thing I sympathize about Assad is the fact that he is secular leader, nothing more. However I agree it's a deep mistake to support religiously bigoted groups, as they're proven to be untrustworthy and unpredictable.

Did you see, I am not talking about Assad here? In northern Syria we will have to choose between Al Qaeda and Kurds.

StonyArabia
11-09-2013, 05:24 PM
Did you see, I am not talking about Assad here? In northern Syria we will have to choose between Al Qaeda and Kurds.

Kurds of course, they should get independence especially where they are a localized natives but not outside of that. I have seen claim some areas that are historically, ethnically not Kurdish, that the only problem. Other than that if they want traditional Kurdish lands, they like any nation should get a state of their own.

Shah-Jehan
11-09-2013, 05:30 PM
Kurds and Turks are brothers, no need to separate but, Turkey is anyway culturally influenced by Iranic culture and therefore it's part of Iran Zamin(Greater Iranian sphere) like a major part of the middle-east. It's political boundaries should remain the same...

Arcadefire
11-09-2013, 05:35 PM
I think outsiders should have no say in this. THese are internal matters between the Turks, Iranians, Iraqis, Syrians and obviously the Kurds.

armenianbodyhair
11-09-2013, 05:41 PM
I do not support starting wars for no reason, I also don't like the idea of telling people I have nothing to do with who gets to live on the land and who doesn't. I also believe that state sovereignty matters more than self-determination generally speaking for international stability.

Because of this I don't really think I should or can have an opinion on this.

Loki
11-09-2013, 05:44 PM
I think outsiders should have no say in this. THese are internal matters between the Turks, Iranians, Iraqis, Syrians and obviously the Kurds.

The problem is that outsiders do have a big say in this. Many thousands of foreign jihadists are allowed by Turkey to enter Syria. This should not be allowed.

Loki
11-09-2013, 05:45 PM
Kurds and Turks are brothers, no need to separate but, Turkey is anyway culturally influenced by Iranic culture and therefore it's part of Iran Zamin(Greater Iranian sphere) like a major part of the middle-east. It's political boundaries should remain the same...

Yes. It's about time that Turkey accepts the Iranic Shia Islam.

Arcadefire
11-09-2013, 05:46 PM
The problem is that outsiders do have a big say in this. Many thousands of foreign jihadists are allowed by Turkey to enter Syria. This should not be allowed.

Well I will trust what ever you are saying to be 100% true. Now even if that were to be the case, who is to say that the Kurds would/ would not do the same?

Shah-Jehan
11-09-2013, 05:49 PM
That's not what I meant, I wasn't talking about religion, I was talking about culture through religious infusion, the Great Seljuks were Turkic Sunni Islamic rulers of Anatolia/Rum but, they were heavily affected by Iranic culture and thought themselves to be descendants of ancient Shahs of Iran, the Ottomans were so as well affected by Iran's culture but, if Kurds are guaranteed their right to practice their culture and language, then so they shall remain in Turkey...

StonyArabia
11-09-2013, 05:59 PM

Shia Islam is not Iranic it's very Arabian in it's origins, it's roots are Yemenite. As well the Iranians did not know how to practice Shiaism this why they need to bring Arabs from Iraq, Bahrain, and Lebanon to help them lay out the theological and even political aspects.

Rojava
11-09-2013, 06:30 PM
Yes because:

1) We want to split
2) We are the indigenous people
3) We were promised by the Entente a state, we were back stabbed
4) We were then promised by Ataturk a country where only Turks and Kurds would rule, we went along and got back stabbed again
5) Ever since then we have been constantly persecuted by all our enemies simply because we are Kurdish.

Imagine your life being worth less than the lives of your fellow country men, that's what Kurds had to face and still face in Iran, Iraq, Turkey and Syria. If you don't accept us for being Kurdish we will want to split and for good reason.

Rojava
11-09-2013, 06:31 PM

"Outsiders" promised that they would grant the Kurds an independent Kurdistan. Where is that promise? "Outsiders" have a lot to do in this issue.

Mehmet
11-09-2013, 06:34 PM
The Leftist and Kurdish problems in Turkey were created by Assad regime in Turkey. Since its very beginning.
Turkish state seems to be very determined to make the Syrian regime pay the counterpart of its crimes by having it wipped out and disappeared.
Thousands of Turks have been killed because of the Syrian minority, pro-Russian, pro-Communist regime.

Hayalet
11-09-2013, 06:35 PM
We were then promised by Ataturk a country where only Turks and Kurds would rule, we went along and got back stabbed again
Ataturk never promised Iranian Kurds anything. Or do you mean your Spanish grandmother? No matter, Ataturk never promised anything to the Spanish either.

Arcadefire
11-09-2013, 06:35 PM
"Outsiders" promised that they would grant the Kurds an independent Kurdistan. Where is that promise? "Outsiders" have a lot to do in this issue.

When was this? Btw I am still new to middle eastern politics.

All I am saying is that people from those regions should solve their internal problems accordingly. People from the outside are not in any position to take sides. I will guarantee you that any 3rd party who take sides will do it for their own personal gains. Not due to apathy for the Kurds, Turks, Iranians, Syrians, of Iraqis.

Grenzland
11-09-2013, 06:42 PM
The Leftist and Kurdish problems in Turkey were created by Assad regime in Turkey.

Nonsense, the Bozkurts just made them disappear or be silent. This conflict exists a long time now.

Loki
11-09-2013, 06:51 PM
I still can't get my head around Turkey allowing jihadists from all over the world to get into Syria. This is totally despicable.

Cleitus
11-09-2013, 06:52 PM
Yes why not

Rojava
11-09-2013, 06:53 PM
Ataturk never promised Iranian Kurds anything. Or do you mean your Spanish grandmother? No matter, Ataturk never promised anything to the Spanish either.

Seems like you can't argue directly, why is that I wonder? There were no such things as Iranian Kurds in those days. A Kurd was a Kurd, regardless of which territory they presided in.

ATATURK PROMISED HE WOULD ESTABLISH A COUNTRY WHERE KURDS AND TURKS WILL RULE TOGETHER. Now you understand, tell me where the fuck this country is.

Rojava
11-09-2013, 06:55 PM
When was this? Btw I am still new to middle eastern politics.

All I am saying is that people from those regions should solve their internal problems accordingly. People from the outside are not in any position to take sides. I will guarantee you that any 3rd party who take sides will do it for their own personal gains. Not due to apathy for the Kurds, Turks, Iranians, Syrians, of Iraqis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_S%C3%A8vres

After World War 1, the treaty of Sevres was proposed which included a Kurdish state. It seemed as if the Entente powers were sticking to their promise. The next thing you know is that the treaty is replaced by Luasanne, which did not include an independent Kurdistan.

Grenzland
11-09-2013, 06:58 PM
I still can't get my head around Turkey allowing jihadists from all over the world to get into Syria. This is totally despicable.

Maybe because it's a NATO state?

Mehmet
11-09-2013, 07:01 PM
Kurds used to live just in the province Hakkari and around, in what is Turkey today, before Turks arrive.
They expanded towards north and west thanks to the Turks.

Kurds have no moral right upon these lands. They have no right at all.
A land is conquered through sword and sacrifice; not through immigration, the wombs of females and high birth rates.

What if Turks require autonomy in the parts of Germany where they are majority; of if they all go and settle the German shores and want an independent state?

Beside it's just Leftist Kurds, minority of them, who want to part.
Most Kurds are grateful to their Turkish big brothers and don't want to be traitor.

Anatolian Eagle
11-09-2013, 07:06 PM

Well, Erdoğan did meeting with both leaders. Not with Al-Qeada of course, but with the Syrian opposition leaders and later with PYD leader Salih Muslim.

Rojava
11-09-2013, 07:06 PM
Kurds used to live just in the province Hakkari and around, in what is Turkey today, before Turks arrive.
They expanded towards north and west thanks to the Turks.

Bullshit. Kurds have always had a significant population in Eastern Anatolia, look at all the historic maps. Here's one that is several hundred years old and includes a state or region called "Kurdistan". This would have been during the times of the Ottomans.

http://www.swaen.com/os/Lgimg/20693.jpg

Kurds have only recently migrated to western parts of Turkey which is why there are several million there but their origins lie in Northern Kurdistan.

Kurds have no moral right upon these lands. They have no right at all.
A land is conquered through sword and sacrifice; not through the wombs of females and high birth rates.

Imperialist... :thumb001:

What if Turks require autonomy in the parts of Germany where they are majority; of if they all go and settle the German shores and want an independent state?

Turks are not natives of Germany and never will be. Kurds have always been natives of the Near east in EVERY FACTOR

Beside it's just Leftist Kurds, minority of them, who want to part.
Most Kurds are grateful to their Turkish big brothers and don't want to be traitor.

Where did you get that from? Turksat? :lol:

Loki
11-09-2013, 07:10 PM
Well, Erdoğan did meeting with both leaders. Not with Al-Qeada of course, but with the Syrian opposition leaders and later with PYD leader Salih Muslim.

The so-called Free Syrian Army is becoming irrelevant. You will have to pick between Al Qaeda and Kurdish fighters.

Loki
11-09-2013, 07:11 PM
What I like about Kurds is their communism, and hatred for extreme Islam.

Mehmet
11-09-2013, 07:12 PM
Bullshit. Kurds have always had a significant population in Eastern Anatolia, look at all the historic maps. Here's one that is several hundred years old and includes a state or region called "Kurdistan". This would have been during the times of the Ottomans.

Kurds have only recently migrated to western parts of Turkey which is why there are several million there but their origins lie in Northern Kurdistan.

Turks are not natives of Germany and never will be. Kurds have always been natives of the Near east in EVERY FACTOR

Kurds aren't natives to the north Lake Van or west of Diyarbakir either.
Van is a historical Armenian city. So was Cilicia.
Kurdish gangs and death squads massacred most of them.

People used to look Armenoid or Jew in these areas; now they look like Hindus out there :)

You are Leftist Kurd. Most Kurds aren't Leftist.
Most Kurds don't want to break off. Especially Kurdish Hezbollah.
And the Turkish state empowers them against Leftist Kurds.

Rojava
11-09-2013, 07:16 PM
Kurds aren't natives to the north Lake Van or west of Diyarbakir either.

The map clearly says "De Kurden" in Dutch between Lake Van and all the way up to Mt Ararat. And how can you even say that about Amed? We refer to the city in it's native name, as does every other native of the Near East, apart from the Turks.

Van is a historical Armenian city. So was Cilicia.

We are the same people, the only difference is religion. They are a Christian majority people and we are a Muslim majority people.

Kurdish gangs and death squads massacred most of them.

On the orders of a Turkish Sultan.

People used to look Armenoid or Jew in these areas; now they look like Hindus out there

Irrelevant and a stupid comment. You are a shame to your nation.

You are Leftist Kurd. Most Kurds aren't Leftist.
Most Kurds don't want to break off. Especially Kurdish Hezbollah.
And the Turkish state empowers them against Leftist Kurds.

Lol, most Kurds are left wing. In every part of Kurdistan, a left wing, or center left, political party is dominant among Kurds.

Mate, you don't know shit about this situation. Now fuck off.

MarkyMark
11-09-2013, 07:29 PM
Kurds don't belong in Syria, or Mardin, or Diyarbakir. They belong to the Zagros Mountains which is due east of the Tigris. As a fairly new ethnic group, only first being mentioned in the medieval period, they have no right to trample on the rights of Anatolians, Assyrians, and Syrians who have rights to the land that Kurds inhabit.

Mehmet
11-09-2013, 07:30 PM
The map clearly says "De Kurden" in Dutch between Lake Van and all the way up to Mt Ararat. And how can you even say that about Amed? We refer to the city in it's native name, as does every other native of the Near East, apart from the Turks. .
It won't make it more plausible when it's in Dutch.
There were Norwegian Turk haters taking part in Pkk rallies in Diyarbakir...

Most of the lands upon which Kurds now live are historical Armenian lands. Van in the north, Cilicia in the west.
You genocided them and took over their land.
And you now live upon their land, not Turks.

We are the same people, the only difference is religion. They are a Christian majority people and we are a Muslim majority people.
No. You aren't the same people.
There's a racial difference between you and Jew-looking Armenoids.
Starting from the skull shape.

On the orders of a Turkish Sultan.
You did the dirty job.
Massacring poor Christians, kidnapping their women, etc...

Irrelevant and a stupid comment. You are a shame to your nation.
But it's true :)
Convert Hindu, go to India; you can be high class Brahman. :)
Not all of you, but many to be fair.

Lol, most Kurds are left wing. In every part of Kurdistan, a left wing, or center left, political party is dominant among Kurds.

Mate, you don't know shit about this situation. Now fuck off.

The Kurdish Islamist elements fight for Al Qaeda in Syria, against PYD...
They are a strong, neutralizing power; grateful to Turks...

Fuck off?
This is Turkish section of the forum...

Rojava
11-09-2013, 07:34 PM
Kurds don't belong in Syria, or Mardin, or Diyarbakir. They belong to the Zagros Mountains which is due east of the Tigris. As a fairly new ethnic group, only first being mentioned in the medieval period, they have no right to trample on the rights of Anatolians, Assyrians, and Syrians who have rights to the land that Kurds inhabit.

You are thinking of the situation culturally and stereotypically. We are more Hurrian (Like Armenians) than Mede (Iranic). The Hurrians founded the majority of the cities in Eastern Anatolia and Northern Mesopotamia. That's why you will see that Kurds are not very Iranic influenced like people like to stereotype. My mother is pred Alpine with minor Armenoid and my father is pred East Med with minor Armenoid. I'm a predominent East med with minor Alpine. These phenotypes are typically Near Eastern.

Anatolian Eagle
11-09-2013, 07:36 PM
The so-called Free Syrian Army is becoming irrelevant. You will have to pick between Al Qaeda and Kurdish fighters.

I beg to differ. I believe your stubborn claim about Al-Qeada and the Kurds is only valid within Al-Hasakah Governorate, northeastern Syria.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cities_and_towns_during_the_Syrian_civil_war

As you can see, Free Syrian Army still has considerable power in the rest of northern governorates except from Latakia where the Syrian government is holding most of towns. Free Syrian Army or the Syrian government still hold more towns in the rest of northern governorates than both PYD and Islamic organizations combined, namely in following governorates; Latakia, Idlib, Allepo and Ar-Raqqah.

MarkyMark
11-09-2013, 07:40 PM
You are thinking of the situation culturally and stereotypically. We are more Hurrian (Like Armenians) than Mede (Iranic). The Hurrians founded the majority of the cities in Eastern Anatolia and Northern Mesopotamia. That's why you will see that Kurds are not very Iranic influenced like people like to stereotype. My mother is pred Alpine with minor Armenoid and my father is pred East Med with minor Armenoid. I'm a predominent East med with minor Alpine. These phenotypes are typically Near Eastern.

We can't attribute these looks to Hurrians and whatnot when we don't know for sure what they looked like.
Also, with what evidence do you have to the Hurrian claim? The only claims to kurdish ancestry I've seen with convincing evidence is that they descend from Gutians and Medes, not Hurrians. Also many of the Hurrians that invaded the Assyrian and Hittite lands were eventually conquered by both the Assyrians and Arameans shortly after.

Rojava
11-09-2013, 07:40 PM
It won't make it more plausible when it's in Dutch.
There were Norwegian Turk haters taking part in Pkk rallies in Diyarbakir...

Man who the fuck mentioned rallies? I didn't say it was more plausible, it's just proof that the Kurds have been a majority for thousands of years. The Halaf being the first.

Most of the lands upon which Kurds now live are historical Armenian lands. Van in the north, Cilicia in the west.
You genocided them and took over their land.
And you now live upon their land, not Turks.

I already said, we are the same people. Don't twist my words

No. You aren't the same people.
There's a racial difference between you and Jew-looking Armenoids.
Starting from the skull shape.

LOL we are. Most Kurds have an Armenoid skull shape. LOL :picard1: Someone ban this troll.

You did the dirty job.
Massacring poor Christians, kidnapping their women, etc...

Oh so as an Islamist, you are now defending Christians and blaming Kurds for their genocide?? Lets not forget, the Turks do NOT recognize the Armenian genocide whereas the Kurds do.

But it's true :)
Convert Hindu, go to India; you can be high class Brahman. :)
Not all of you, but many to be fair.

Oh it's true? OHHHHHH, well that is a perfect source and reason. Troll.

The Kurdish Islamist elements fight for Al Qaeda in Syria, against PYD...
They are a strong, neutralizing power; grateful to Turks...

Update yourself on the news. Those Kurds that do go are mainly Islamists and they are a very small minority.

Fuck off?
This is Turkish section of the forum...

I don't care what section it is in. You know nothing about this topic.

Mehmet
11-09-2013, 07:48 PM
:) Kurds are an Iranic people, having Iranic skull shape, speaking a form of Persian.
If Persians remained Sunni, you wouldn't have been anything different from them.
You can be Armenoid just in your dreams.
And the Armenian women you abducted, of whom you killed the husbands, aren't sufficient to make you Armenoid.

There has never been a Kurdish state in the history.
You live upon the land of Armenians (something you seem to admit) but no, you aren't Armenoid.

The Apricity is an interesting place, you see interesting things.
Like Leftist Kurds dreaming to be Armenoid :)

Rojava
11-09-2013, 07:49 PM
We can't attribute these looks to Hurrians and whatnot when we don't know for sure what they looked like.
Also, with what evidence do you have to the Hurrian claim? The only claims to kurdish ancestry I've seen with convincing evidence is that they descend from Gutians and Medes, not Hurrians. Also many of the Hurrians that invaded the Assyrian and Hittite lands were eventually conquered by both the Assyrians and Arameans shortly after.

Yes there is evidence, in every factor. Many of our tribes, such as the famous Barzani tribe, is named after a Hurrian God. Also look at this:

http://suite101.com/a/ancient-origins-of-the-kurds-a190100

The Assyrians mention the Kurti or Kurkhi living around the Lake Van area of Turkey from about 1000 BCE. Even earlier the Sumerians mention a land in 3,000 BCE known as Karda or Qarda, inhabited by the Su or Subaru who were associated with the Qurtie mountain dwellers (see Ozoglu, p. 23).

The Subaru is the ancient name of the modern Kurdish Zibari tribe.

Some have theorized that the Kurds were the Gordyene or Carduchians of the Lake Van area of southern Turkey or the mountain area north of the Tigris. They were mentioned historically from about the 6th century BCE, and are thought to have descended from the Scythians or Medes. These people were known to worship the Hurrian sky god, Teshub, showing a continuation of the Hurrian culture. Dandamayev states that: "It has repeatedly been argued that the Carduchi were the ancestors of the Kurds, but the Cyrtii (Kurtioi) mentioned by Polybius, Livy, and Strabo (see MacKenzie, pp. 68-69) are more likely candidates."

After the Hurrians the Indo European people started settling in.

http://www.humanities360.com/index.p...kurds-3-36596/

"An early documentation of the name ‘Kurd’ appears in Assyrian documents around 1000BC. Assyrians named the inhabitants of Hizan near Lake Van as ‘Kurti’ or ‘Kurkhi’. According to this documentation, it was believed that Kurdish origins trace their roots in the Carduchi population, who resisted the retreat of the Ten Thousand in the 4th century BC. Other documentation is that of the Greek historian Polybius, who refers to Kurds as ‘Kurtioi’."

However, the earliest evidence associated to a distinct culture shaped by the inhabitants of the Kurdish mountains is traced during the period of the Halaf Culture (6000BC-5000 BC). Named after the site of Tell Halaf in northeast Syria (today’s Syrian Kurdistan), the Halaf Culture was known for its exceptionally sophisticated pottery. Delicately painted and designed, Halaf pottery has been found from Iran to southeast Turkey and it is easily recognizable. "

" Religious symbols are ever present in the Kurdish art, while nearly 65 percent of Kurdish names are of Hurrian descent."

"The Kurds and their land are possibly identified as early as 3000 B.C.E. by the Sumerians, but may have existed as a people for several millenia prior to that time.

some more sources if you're interested:

http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/hd/half/hd_half.htm
http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/hd/ubai/hd_ubai.htm
http://www.britishmuseum.org/explore...f_culture.aspx
http://selenasol.com/selena/struggle/kurds.html http://www.ancient.eu.com/article/169/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitanni
http://www.institutkurde.org/en/inst..._the_kurds.php
http://gracethrufaith.com/ikvot-hama...-of-the-medes/

Rojava
11-09-2013, 07:50 PM
:) Kurds are an Iranic people, having Iranic skull shape, speaking a form of Persian.
You can be Armenoid just in your dreams.
Not through the abducted women of the Armenians you killed.

There has never been a Kurdish state in the history.
You live upon the land of Armenians (something you seem to admit) but no, you aren't Armenoid.

The Apricity is an interesting space, you see interesting things.
Like Leftist Kurds dreaming to be Armenoid :)

Someone ban this kid.

You are repeating yourself and showing no evidence or sources. How about you go do that?

Mehmet
11-09-2013, 07:59 PM
You are trying to give lessons to Turks in the Turkiye forum, based on you wet dreams, your shame to face your Iranic racial reality and your desire to be Armenoid.
Shame on you.

Even pro-Kurd separatist websites tell you have never had any sort of state in the history

The Kurds are an ancient people of the Middle East. They live in a mountainous region called Kurdistan, which includes parts of Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Azerbaijan and Armenia. The Kurds, who are Muslims and speak a language that is like Persian, have lived in this region for thousands of years, but they have never had a country of their own. Instead they have been oppressed a lot by other people.
http://www.english-online.at/geography/kurds-people-without-nation/kurds-people-without-state.htm

;)

Sblast
11-09-2013, 08:02 PM
I don't know about "Greater", but I support Kurdish self-determination.

Rojava
11-09-2013, 08:05 PM
You are trying to give lessons to Turks in the Turkiye forum, based on you wet dreams, your shame to face your Iranic racial reality and your desire to be Armenoid.
Shame on you.

Even pro-Kurd separatist websites tell you have never had any sort of state in the history

;)

Lol, I guess that guy doesn't re read his article. Probably a D grade in English

The Kurds were treated very badly, especially by the Turkish government, who called them “Mountain Kurds”.

Mountain Turks*.

The Kurds, who are Muslims and speak a language that is like Persian,

Am I Muslim? Yes it says, a language like Persian. Not a language that is Persian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Kurdish_dynasties_and_countries

You should take history lessons, cuz you suck at it.

I lolled so hard on this :lol:

Mehmet
11-09-2013, 08:15 PM
Your language is Persian, with some Arabic and Turkish words.
But vocabulary doesn't change anything.
Almost all Iranian tourist groups going to Turkey are headed by Turkish Kurd guides as they understand each other's language.

Your race is Iranic; you forcively abducted some Armenian Armenoid women and breeded with them, but that's been far from changing your (Iranic) race.

You are just a backward Iranic tribe; who happened to have a distinct identity, solely due to sectarian differences.

Loki
11-09-2013, 08:18 PM
I beg to differ. I believe your stubborn claim about Al-Qeada and the Kurds is only valid within Al-Hasakah Governorate, northeastern Syria.

I recently posted a news article about it.

Loki
11-09-2013, 08:19 PM
It is about time that Turks gave up this Arab religion. It doesn't fit Turkish people.

Anatolian Eagle
11-09-2013, 08:42 PM
I recently posted a news article about it.

I just read it. Not long ago, there had been a conflict between Turkish soldiers and ISIS terrorists, killing three Turkish soldiers and seven terrorists (http://haberartiturk.com/Haber/sinirda-catisma--3-asker-ve-7-militan-oldu.html). Later on, a Syrian opposition leader named Fayad claimed that ISIS and al-Nusra wants to murder Erdoğan (http://birgun.net/haber/suriyeli-muhalif-lider-fayad-isid-ve-el-nusra-erdogani-oldurmek-istiyor-6155.html). So I happen to think Turkey's support is only for the Syrian opposition and not for the Islamic terrorist groups at all.

Prisoner Of Ice
11-09-2013, 08:53 PM

lol turkey was never good. They have slowly been weeding out any sane people for some time, now it's reaching the tipping point.

Kurd state is only way they won't be wiped out over time, and they are probably a lot closer to original inhabitants than anything around them....

Mehmet
11-09-2013, 08:56 PM
I just read it. Not long ago, there had been a conflict between Turkish soldiers and ISIS terrorists, killing three Turkish soldiers and seven terrorists (http://haberartiturk.com/Haber/sinirda-catisma--3-asker-ve-7-militan-oldu.html). Later on, a Syrian opposition leader named Fayad claimed that ISIS and al-Nusra wants to murder Erdoğan (http://birgun.net/haber/suriyeli-muhalif-lider-fayad-isid-ve-el-nusra-erdogani-oldurmek-istiyor-6155.html). So I happen to think Turkey's support is only for the Syrian opposition and not for the Islamic terrorist groups at all.

It's propaganda. When Assad's Mokhaberat blew up the Turkish city of Reyhanli some people wanted to blame Al Nusra or Isis.
These groups wouldn't fight Turks at all.
For Turks are Sunni and Turkey helps them a lot according to what people living near the border report.
They even tell that Isis or Al Nusra militants injuried in operations against Assad army are transported to Turkey and receive medical treatement over there.

Loki
11-09-2013, 08:58 PM
lol turkey was never good.

I disagree. Turkey has been a force for good for a long time. Even under the Ottoman Empire, Turkey offered support and refuge to persecuted Protestant Christians from Europe. Afrikaners can thank the Ottoman Empire for their very existence.

Loki
11-09-2013, 08:59 PM
It's propaganda. When Assad's Mokhaberat blew up the Turkish city of Reyhanli some people wanted to blame Al Nusra or Isis.

Great. So your buddies are Al Qaeda. :rolleyes:

Loki
11-09-2013, 09:01 PM
We should realise that Turkey is tacitly supporting the creation of a caliphate in northern Syria. Nothing less.

Anatolian Eagle
11-09-2013, 09:23 PM
For Turks are Sunni and Turkey helps them a lot according to what people living near the border report.
They even tell that Isis or Al Nusra militants injuried in operations against Assad army are transported to Turkey and receive medical treatement over there.

What kind of benefit would Assad have by blowing there up and provoke Turkey to take military action against him while being trouble in is very own country? Then ask yourself, what kind of benefit would the terrorists have from this action? It was a false flag action carried out by these terrorists in hope to get Turkey involved directly in support for them if you ask me, which also means a possible direct NATO intervenation like happened in Libya. As I said earlier these groups are untrustworthy and unpredictable. A lot of Turks living around Syrian refugee camps in Turkey complained because they were acting rather hostile to them, refusing to live them and even robbing them. The US was major supporter of anti-Gaddafi forces in Libya and after they claimed their victory, the US Ambassador in Benghazi was slaughtered by Ansar al-Sharia terrorists the next day.

Mehmet
11-09-2013, 09:34 PM
What kind of benefit would Assad have by blowing there up and provoke Turkey to take military action against him while being trouble in is very own country? Then ask yourself, what kind of benefit would the terrorists have from this action? It was a false flag action carried out by these terrorists in hope to get Turkey involved directly in support for them if you ask me, which also means a possible direct NATO intervenation like happened in Libya. As I said earlier these groups are untrustworthy and unpredictable. A lot of Turks living around Syrian refugee camps in Turkey complained because they were acting rather hostile to them, refusing to live them and even robbing them. The US was major supporter of anti-Gaddafi forces in Libya and after they claimed their victory, the US Ambassador in Benghazi was slaughtered by Ansar al-Sharia terrorists the next day.
:picard2:

People in Reyhanli (Sunni district of Hatay province) were unhappy about Syrian refugees.
Assad made a perfect attack: with one stone two birds.
1. The blowing up caused an anger from locals against Syrian refugees.
This was important move to cut the support of locals to Syrian refugees and to give a strong message to Syrian refugees, to break their trust in Turkey and its people.
2. To punish Turkey who supports the Syrian rebels.

Al Nusra isn't the enemy of Turkey.
Assad is.
The Syrian regime has been destabilizing Turkey for +30 years; supporting Pkk and Leftist terrorist organizations.
They are responsible for the death of thousands of Turkish policemen, civilians and soldiers.

There's nothing more normal than Turkish state's will to destroy the Syrian regime.

Rojava
11-09-2013, 09:40 PM
Your language is Persian, with some Arabic and Turkish words.
But vocabulary doesn't change anything.
Almost all Iranian tourist groups going to Turkey are headed by Turkish Kurd guides as they understand each other's language.

Your race is Iranic; you forcively abducted some Armenian Armenoid women and breeded with them, but that's been far from changing your (Iranic) race.

You are just a backward Iranic tribe; who happened to have a distinct identity, solely due to sectarian differences.

Source? Because it seems like you are a retarded troll that is just trying to piss me off.

teodor11
11-09-2013, 09:45 PM
If turkey even if the land for the establishment of Kurdistan, Many western countries opposed to the idea.

The country will be established in Kurdistan Islamic nation. Kurds have too many Islamist groups.

http://www.haksozhaber.net/d/other/diyarbakir-istasyon_misir-mitingi_hudapar4.jpg

İslamist Diyarbakır miting-- they support gazza, hizbullah and iran.

Loki
11-09-2013, 09:50 PM
If turkey even if the land for the establishment of Kurdistan, Many western countries opposed to the idea.

That's what you think

The country will be established in Kurdistan Islamic nation. Kurds have too many Islamist groups.

Bullshit. Turks are more religious than Kurds.

Loki
11-09-2013, 09:51 PM

Of course. Because you're an Islamic extremist scum.

Anatolian Eagle
11-09-2013, 09:52 PM
:picard2:

People in Reyhanli (Sunni district of Hatay province) were unhappy about Syrian refugees.
Assad made a perfect attack: with one stone two birds.
1. The blowing up caused an anger from locals against Syrian refugees.
This was important move to cut the support of locals to Syrian refugees and to give a strong message to Syrian refugees, to break their trust in Turkey and its people.
2. To punish Turkey who supports the Syrian rebels.

Assad is.
The Syrian regime has been destabilizing Turkey for +30 years; supporting Pkk and Leftist terrorist organizations.
They are responsible for the death of thousands of Turkish policemen, civilians and soldiers.

There's nothing more normal than Turkish state's will to destroy the Syrian regime.

The Turks were already unhappy with the refugees long before the bombings, due to their hostile behavior towards them and the violence towards police aswell. Once again, none of these groups are friend of us or anything, especially for ISIS and al-Qeada, for that they carried Reyhanlı bombings and continued their threatens. Even a Syrian opposition leader warned Erdoğan about their desire to eliminate him. They're unpredictable and untrustworthy bunch.

Grenzland
11-09-2013, 09:59 PM
What I like about Kurds is their communism, and hatred for extreme Islam.

Of course. Socialism is a totalitarian ideology and they don't like other totalitarian things in their country.

And what about their nationalism?

Rojava
11-09-2013, 10:01 PM
And what about their nationalism?

Kurdish nationalism is different to other types of nationalism. Kurdish nationalism is the idea of a Kurdish state and nothing else. No superior race shit.

Rojava
11-09-2013, 10:02 PM

http://www.haksozhaber.net/d/other/diyarbakir-istasyon_misir-mitingi_hudapar4.jpg

İslamist Diyarbakır miting-- they support gazza, hizbullah and iran.

Islamists are a minority. Huda Par will not win in Amed. If it even thinks about it, there will be consequences.

Mehmet
11-09-2013, 10:03 PM
Of course. Because you're an Islamic extremist scum.

Sorry but this is the reality.
Islamists never targeted Turkey.
Turks are Muslim maybe that's why. This is a fact. Just as German neo nazis don't target Germans but foreigners.

All problems, all murders in Turkey are caused/operated by Leftist groups.
And the Syrian regime has been playing a crucial role in all these murders.

Turkey has lost at least 50.000 people because of Leftist terrorist scums, since the seventies.

Grenzland
11-09-2013, 10:04 PM
Kurdish nationalism is different to other types of nationalism. Kurdish nationalism is the idea of a Kurdish state and nothing else. No superior race shit.

Of course. It's called Kurdistan Workers' Party not National Socialistic Party of Kurdish Workers.

Class or race (or religion or state or whatever), you can't have 2 highest values. ;)

Grenzland
11-09-2013, 10:06 PM

So the Grey Wolves are a leftist group? :D

Rojava
11-09-2013, 10:07 PM
Turks are Muslim maybe that's why. This is a fact. Just as German neo nazis don't target Germans but foreigners.

Turkey has lost at least 50.000 people because of Leftist terrorist scums, since the seventies.

Maybe if your country never interfered in it's neighbors politics, it might have been different.

Rojava
11-09-2013, 10:09 PM
Of course. It's called Kurdistan Workers' Party not National Socialistic Party of Kurdish Workers.

Class or race (or religion or state or whatever), you can't have 2 highest values. ;)

I kind of understand you which is why I support the PKK but I don't sympathize with it's ideology of "Democratic Confederalism".

Grenzland
11-09-2013, 10:10 PM
I kind of understand you which is why I support the PKK but I don't sympathize with it's ideology of "Democratic Confederalism".

Since when is this even part of the ideology?

Rojava
11-09-2013, 10:11 PM
Since when is this even part of the ideology?

In 2005 Ocalan announced his "great ideology" of Democratic Confederalism. It's why the PKK has gone soft and is looking for a "democratic solution" and it is now more tolerant towards religion and has abandoned the ideas of an independent Kurdistan and instead wants autonomy.

I still support them though, they are the most effective opposition group in the Near East.

Grenzland
11-09-2013, 10:13 PM
Well Ocalan isn't the only one in the PKK.

Mehmet
11-09-2013, 10:15 PM
So the Grey Wolves are a leftist group? :D

Assad family took office in 1970 in Syria, through a Leftist military putsch.
After they took office, they have started to finance, support all Leftist terrorist organizations in Turkey.
The Grey wolves defended the Turkish state against them.
Thousands of Grey Wolves have been murdered by mostly Kurdish and Alevi Leftist groups in the seventies.

The Assad regime, in the eighties, started to play PKK against Turkey.
Thousands of other Turks have died.

We see the Assad family in all problems in the recent history of Turkey.

Turkey has all moral rights to wish to destroy that regime.
And yes w/o Turkish support there wouldn't have been any Syrian resistance against the Alawite dictator in Syria.

Turkish state is determined to have the Syrian regime disappeared.
That regime is simply not compatible with Turkey.

Rojava
11-09-2013, 10:15 PM
Well Ocalan isn't the only one in the PKK.

Yes but he's like the "extreme leader" or something like that. He's like the Kurdish Ataturk, whatever he says goes.

Rojava
11-09-2013, 10:16 PM
After they took office, they have started to finance, support all Leftist terrorist organizations in Turkey.
Thousands of Grey Wolves have been murdered by mostly Kurdish and Alevi Leftist groups in the seventies.

And yes w/o Turkish support there wouldn't have been any Syrian resistance against the Alawite dictator in Syria.

Oh of course, just because it is a Far-Right organization it automatically makes them saints right?

Grenzland
11-09-2013, 10:21 PM

Yes, that's exactly what the Grey Wolves did. Defending...

They are true heroes. Unfortunately your cool Ultra Nationalists were too good friends with the Western NATO guys so your country (ah no, of course you don't live there) is now a puppet.

Congratulations!

This was such a great time: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state

As I said, they are true heroes!

Mehmet
11-09-2013, 10:31 PM
Yes, that's exactly what the Grey Wolves did. Defending...

They are true heroes. Unfortunately your cool Ultra Nationalists were too good friends with the Western NATO guys so your country (ah no, of course you don't live there) is now a puppet.

Congratulations!

This was such a great time: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state

As I said, they are true heroes!

Yes they can be considered to be heroes.
They defended Turkey against Leftist terrorism and attempts to create a Syrian-like regime (Alevi Left dictatorship).
They died and killed. Killed and died.
The main reason for all these turmoils was of course the Syrian Assad regime.
They are paying back with a civil war supported by Turkey.

There's nothing wrong in cooperating with Nato.

MarkyMark
11-09-2013, 10:43 PM
Yes there is evidence, in every factor. Many of our tribes, such as the famous Barzani tribe, is named after a Hurrian God. Also look at this:

http://suite101.com/a/ancient-origins-of-the-kurds-a190100

The Subaru is the ancient name of the modern Kurdish Zibari tribe.

After the Hurrians the Indo European people started settling in.

http://www.humanities360.com/index.p...kurds-3-36596/

some more sources if you're interested:

http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/hd/half/hd_half.htm
http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/hd/ubai/hd_ubai.htm
http://www.britishmuseum.org/explore...f_culture.aspx
http://selenasol.com/selena/struggle/kurds.html http://www.ancient.eu.com/article/169/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitanni
http://www.institutkurde.org/en/inst..._the_kurds.php
http://gracethrufaith.com/ikvot-hama...-of-the-medes/

Ok. Even more evidence as to why you should be just east of the Tigris. The only Hurrians that reached across the river were ruled by the Mitannians and as I have told you already they were conquered and assimilated in to the Assyrians and Arameans.

http://www.christianityoasis.com/images/AME.jpg

Right around the time the Mitannians submitted to the Arameans, however, the Kingdom of Urartu formed:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/60/13-Urartu-9-6mta.gif

As you can see the Tigris is what separated the Arameans and Assyrians from the others to the North whomever they were, Armenians or Kurds.

Grenzland
11-09-2013, 10:45 PM
Yes they can be considered to be heroes.
They defended Turkey against Leftist terrorism and attempts to create a Syrian-like regime (Alevi Left dictatorship).
They died and killed. Killed and died.
The main reason for all these turmoils was of course the Syrian Assad regime.
They are paying back with a civil war supported by Turkey.

There's nothing wrong in cooperating with Nato.

They fought against leftist terrorism with right wing terrorism. That's all.

What they did was just ok because the NATO needed Turkey against the Soviet Union. So it didn't matter what they did as long Turkey was under control of the NATO and not of the SU.

And for some ideologies it's ok to cooperate with NATO but not for Ultra Nationalists like them. It's also not very noble to deal with heroin and they did about 700 killings. And not in a fight, just murder.

Loki
11-09-2013, 10:50 PM

left-wing people can't be terrorists.

Sblast
11-09-2013, 10:51 PM

Left-wing terrorism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_terrorism), terrorism is a tactic, not ideology.

Transhumanist
11-09-2013, 10:58 PM
Here's one [a map] that is several hundred years old and includes a state or region called "Kurdistan"...

http://www.swaen.com/os/Lgimg/20693.jpg

That map was published by Isaak Tirion. Hence, it cannot be "several hundred years old."

Wikipedia

Isaak Tirion (1705, Amsterdam – 1765, Amsterdam), was a 18th-century publisher from the Northern Netherlands.

Grenzland
11-09-2013, 11:13 PM

Are you trolling?

MarkyMark
11-09-2013, 11:14 PM
That map was published by Isaak Tirion. Hence, it cannot be "several hundred years old."

Wikipedia

And there was never any historical state named Kurdistan. Only Corduene.

Transhumanist
11-09-2013, 11:32 PM
And there was never any historical state named Kurdistan. Only Corduene.

Corduene is a possible corruption of the Akkadian (and Syriac) name for that general location, Mat/Bet Qardu. Translated, it means something along the lines of "home/land of the brave/heroic ones."

An example of the significance of the term "qardu" in Neo-Assyrian society:

The Mythology of Kingship in Neo-Assyrian Art (http://www.amazon.com/Mythology-Kingship-Neo-Assyrian-Art/dp/0521517907/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1384043336&sr=1-1&keywords=0521517907)

Mehmet-Ali Ataç (2010)

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g326/dok101/Faces/qardu__.jpg

EDIT

Wikipedia

Carduchoi in Xenophon

A people called the Carduchoi are mentioned in Xenophon's Anabasis. They inhabited the mountains north of the Tigris in 401 BC, living in well-provisioned villages. They were enemies to the king (of Persia), as were the Greek mercenaries with Xenophon, but their response to thousands of armed and desperate strangers was hostile. They had no heavy troops who could face the battle-hardened hoplites, but they used longbows and slings effectively, and for the Greeks the "seven days spent in traversing the country of the Carduchians had been one long continuous battle, which had cost them more suffering than the whole of their troubles at the hands of the king and Tissaphernes put together."[9]

Hoca
11-10-2013, 01:14 AM
Whoever supports terrorism against my country I will support double terrorism against them. Assad and his father supported PKK terrorism against Turkish in 90's and beyond. Now Assad is getting payback. If others support terrorism against Turkey just like Assad did be sure Turkey will support the same kind of menace against you. The old Turkey is over. In this regard I'm with Erdogan. Eye for an eye. If Loki supports terrorism against Turkey we should support terrorism against south-Africa. Haha.

Baluarte
11-10-2013, 01:17 AM
. If Loki supports terrorism against Turkey we should support terrorism against south-Africa. Haha.

You seem to be under the false impression that Turkey is worth something.

Hoca
11-10-2013, 01:18 AM
You seem to be under the false impression that Turkey is worth something.

More than your shitty Latin American shit hole... It is time to wash the dishes and clean the house bitch.

Baluarte
11-10-2013, 01:20 AM
More than your shitty Latin American shit hole... It is time to wash the dishes and clean the house bitch.

Tell you what, both countries can burn to ash, both allies of NATO, Zionist collaborators and worthless culturally.

Nobody will miss neither of them. I'm up for it. :D

Hoca
11-10-2013, 01:22 AM
Tell you what, both countries can burn to ash, both allies of NATO, Zionist collaborators and worthless culturally.

Nobody will miss neither of them. I'm up for it. :D

Unfortunately nobody cares what you think. You are a zero factor in the grand scheme of things. You can dream that NATO goes up to ashes and that Turkey sinks into the sea but whenever you or what you support crosses the line.. it will be over. We are the lord and you are the servant.

Aladdin
11-10-2013, 04:58 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/s526x296/1390739_223239977852687_739192220_n.jpg

Loki
11-10-2013, 07:39 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/s526x296/1390739_223239977852687_739192220_n.jpg

Damn. Can Izmir at least be in the international zone as well?

Ulrich
11-10-2013, 07:41 AM
on one hand i support the idea of a kurdish ethnostate but on the other hand i would be against the idea of supporting communist organizations like the pkk

Rojava
11-10-2013, 07:42 AM
Ok. Even more evidence as to why you should be just east of the Tigris. The only Hurrians that reached across the river were ruled by the Mitannians and as I have told you already they were conquered and assimilated in to the Assyrians and Arameans.

They were assimilated into Iranic (Mede most likely) society which destroyed the Assyrian empire. That's why the leaders spoke an IE language unlike the other Hurrian populations.

As you can see the Tigris is what separated the Arameans and Assyrians from the others to the North whomever they were, Armenians or Kurds.

No one is exactly sure about Urartu, but it's very likely that they are a common ancestor of Armenians and Kurds.

Now as you are talking about empires and assimilation and conquerors. Lets take a look at the Median empire then:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c6/Median_Empire.jpg/800px-Median_Empire.jpg

As you know, they destroyed the Assyrian empire in an alliance with several other kingdoms, mainly the Babylonians. Since they are the ancestors of many (linguistically) North-West Iranian peoples, including the Kurds, does that mean that the entire area belongs to Kurds now? No it doesn't. I give you facts that the Kurds are indigenous to Upper Mesopotamia and what is now modern Eastern Anatolia.

Yes 1750, that is at least 250 years old. Maybe you should update yourself on what "several" means.

Corduene is a possible corruption of the Akkadian (and Syriac) name for that general location, Mat/Bet Qardu. Translated, it means something along the lines of "home/land of the brave/heroic ones."

An example of the significance of the term "qardu" in Neo-Assyrian society:

WRONG

Lets take a look at this:

"Jewish sources trace origins of people of Corduene to marriage of Jinns of King Solomon with 500 beautiful Jewish women.[45][46][47][48][49] The same legend was also used by the early Islamic authorities to explain origins of Kurds."

"
If we break the syllables down in the word ‘Corduene’ – and its modern equivalent ‘Kurdistan’ – we have two words, ‘Cor’ and ‘duene’. The first word is quite obviously the Proto-Indo-European root ‘Kerd‘, which means ‘core’ or ‘heart’ (see also Latin ‘Cor’). Is it possible the second word – with its unusual second letter ‘U’ – is a root of the word ‘duende‘, the Spanish folklore equivalent to the Arabic ‘Djinn‘? As well as possessing the same first letter as duende ‘Djinn’ also has an unusual second letter, and It is curious to note that the Kurdish people themselves attribute their origin to a mixture of Jewish virgins and Djinn fathers. Another word that has a similar first and second letters is ‘Twin‘. In fact, it’s quite remarkable how the PIE root ‘dwo’ sounds like the first part of ‘duende’. ‘dwo’ was equivalent to the modern English word ‘double’ as well as ‘two’, which reinforces the belief that the Djinn and Duende are somehow our second, or twin."

19th-century scholars, such as George Rawlinson, identified Corduene and Carduchi with the modern Kurds, considering that Carduchi was the ancient lexical equivalent of “Kurdistan”. This view is supported by some recent academic sources which have considered Corduene as proto-Kurdish or as equivalent to modern-day Kurdistan.

http://5ocietyx.wordpress.com/tag/jinn/

Loki
11-10-2013, 07:47 AM
Whoever supports terrorism against my country I will support double terrorism against them. Assad and his father supported PKK terrorism against Turkish in 90's and beyond. Now Assad is getting payback. If others support terrorism against Turkey just like Assad did be sure Turkey will support the same kind of menace against you. The old Turkey is over. In this regard I'm with Erdogan. Eye for an eye. If Loki supports terrorism against Turkey we should support terrorism against south-Africa. Haha.

How ironic. My very argument in this thread is that Turkey is a supporter of terrorism.

By the way good luck with Islamist Turkey. Turkey is going down from now on, you guys are destroying yourselves with your own ideology. You won't even need any enemies.

Hoca
11-10-2013, 08:30 AM
How ironic. My very argument in this thread is that Turkey is a supporter of terrorism.

By the way good luck with Islamist Turkey. Turkey is going down from now on, you guys are destroying yourselves with your own ideology. You won't even need any enemies.
But as I told you, Assad and his father supported PKK terrorism against Turkey for decades. It is eye for an eye now and Assad now knows how it feels if somebody supports terrorism against your country. This is called revenge my friend and revenge is a bitch. Assad only has to point a finger and help PKK and his shit is over within a day. I guarantee you that.

I don't like Erdogan either. But I wouldn't call him Islamist in the same regard as Muslim brotherhood i.e in Egypt. When Erdogan went to Egypt after the revolution he told them that secularism is the way to go. Where Erdogan really pisses me of is that he tries to abolish the republic and tries to implement presidential system. If he does that he will get complete control and he can build his Ottoman Empire.

Loki
11-10-2013, 08:43 AM
But as I told you, Assad and his father supported PKK terrorism against Turkey for decades. It is eye for an eye now and Assad now knows how it feels if somebody supports terrorism against your country. This is called revenge my friend and revenge is a bitch. Assad only has to point a finger and help PKK and his shit is over within a day. I guarantee you that.

I don't like Erdogan either. But I wouldn't call him Islamist in the same regard as Muslim brotherhood i.e in Egypt. When Erdogan went to Egypt after the revolution he told them that secularism is the way to go. Where Erdogan really pisses me of is that he tries to abolish the republic and tries to implement presidential system. If he does that he will get complete control and he can build his Ottoman Empire.

Fair enough. But when your bloodlust against Assad has been fulfilled, would you be happy to live with an Islamic caliphate to the south of your borders? Imagine how they will pay back Turkey ...

Hoca
11-10-2013, 08:51 AM
Fair enough. But when your bloodlust against Assad has been fulfilled, would you be happy to live with an Islamic caliphate to the south of your borders? Imagine how they will pay back Turkey ...Do you think Assad and his father was communist when he supported PKK against Turkey for decades? No, they just supported for their own benefit. Erdogan is supporting Islamist in Syria but that doesn't mean Erdogan is Islamist and shares their ideology. There are really same crazy disgusting guys in the opposition but those will be dealt with when Assad is gone. Maybe you didn't get the message but I'm sure Assad got the message and he regrets he supported terrorism against Turkey. This is message to them all who supported terrorism against Turkey. People think twice now.

Mehmet
11-10-2013, 08:58 AM
Loki doesn't know what to think. Black South Africans who were killing his kin in SA were justifiying their anti-Boer, anti-white terrorism with Leftism.
And their terrorism was a perfect proletarian terrorism against Dutch-British whites who implemented a skin color-based society with classes :)

Assad regime has been responsible for the murder of tens of thousands of Turks.
PKK became what it's now because of them.
They also organize Alevi Leftist terrorism in Turkey.

And Assad regime is now paying back.

Al Nusra isn't the enemy of Turkey. They haven't killed any Turk.
That's like Taliban in Afghanistan.
They kill all sort of Nato Isaf soldiers, but they don't touch Turks :) As Turks are Hanefite Sunni Muslims like them.
It's reported that some US soldiers hanging around in Kaboul also wear Turkish uniform, a natural protection against being targeted.

Rojava
11-10-2013, 09:26 AM
Troll

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/threatlevel/2012/03/copyright-troll.jpg

Hayalet
11-10-2013, 09:29 AM
They kill all sort of Nato Isaf soldiers, but they don't touch Turks :) As Turks are Hanefite Sunni Muslims like them.
It's reported that some US soldiers hanging around in Kaboul also wear Turkish uniform, a natural protection against being targeted.
:picard1:

Loki
11-10-2013, 11:27 AM
The next time a terrorist flies a plane into a Western skyscraper, the guy's name will probably be something like Deniz Çelik.

Istanbul high street fashion in 2022:

http://www.dici.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/burka_graduation.jpg

Loki
11-10-2013, 11:30 AM
:picard1:

He's probably got a point. I know that guys like the Muslim Brotherhood still have a hard-on for the Ottoman Empire as having been the last Muslim caliphate in existence.

Sky earth
11-10-2013, 11:33 AM

Being an Islamist and being a Muslim are two different things. It's stupid to believe that only leftist groups are responsible for "murders" in Turkey. All kinds of Extremism are a big societal problem in any countries. Turkey should be worried about Islamism today which is the greatest enemy for all Muslim countries in the 21th century

Mehmet
11-10-2013, 11:38 AM
Keep dreaming Loki.
Turkey will never be Afghanistan. For the last 10 years Turkey has experienced an empowerement and economical rise it never experienced for the last 400 years.
And this happened at a time when Imams rule over Turkey and not Secular British puppets.

When I visited Istanbul last time, I noticed that in many shops, companies people you see in the front office wear modern clothings (with pretty girls with make up etc), but when the older guys from back office come, you see they also wear modern clothings but you also notice they are conservative and religious.

Turkish spiritual leaders are as good as Jewish Rabbis ( :) like selling pork but not eating it) in doing business, politics.

Highly qualified people from Spain, Greece or Portugal seek for jobs in Turkey.
Like pilots from these countries applying for jobs in the Turkish Airlines.
:)

Loki
11-10-2013, 11:39 AM
Turkey should be worried about Islamism today which is the greatest enemy for all Muslim countries in the 21th century

Yes. In the future, Islamic extremism's damage to Turkey will make leftist extremism of the past appear like a Sunday school picnic in comparison.

Loki
11-10-2013, 11:41 AM
Keep dreaming Loki.
Turkey will never be Afghanistan. For the last 10 years Turkey has experienced an empowerement and economical rise it never experienced for the last 400 years.
And this happened at a time when Imams rule over Turkey and not Secular British puppets.

When I visited Istanbul last time, I noticed that in many shops, companies people you see in the front office wear modern clothings (with pretty girls with make up etc), but when the older guys from back office come, you see they also wear modern clothings but you also notice they are conservative and religious.

Turkish spiritual leaders are as good as Jewish Rabbis ( :) like selling pork but not eating it) in doing business, politics.

Highly qualified people from Spain, Greece or Portugal seek for jobs in Turkey.
Like pilots from these countries applying for jobs in the Turkish Airlines.

As long as Turks will be able to retain their rationality and respect individual freedoms, I don't have a problem with it.

Sky earth
11-10-2013, 11:46 AM
Yes. In the future, Islamic extremism's damage to Turkey will make leftist extremism of the past appear like a Sunday school picnic in comparison.

Islamism is a societal killer in all Muslim countries. Look at Afghanistan. It's a messed up Islamist country where 99 % of the people support the cruel Sharia law. I don't want to talk big but I doubt that Turkey will ever be an Islamist Sharia state like Iran. Atatürks legacy is too strong for that. Thank god:)

Rojava
11-10-2013, 11:48 AM
I don't want to talk big but I doubt that Turkey will ever be an Islamist Sharia state like Iran.

I hope it doesn't but Erdogan is a crazy man.

Loki
11-10-2013, 11:49 AM
Islamism is a societal killer in all Muslim countries. Look at Afghanistan. It's a messed up Islamist country where 99 % of the people support the cruel Sharia law. I don't want to talk big but I doubt that Turkey will ever be an Islamist Sharia state like Iran. Atatürks legacy is too strong for that. Thank god:)

There are Turks on this very forum who support sharia law ...

Ataturk's legacy is being spit upon by Erdogan.

Loki
11-10-2013, 11:50 AM
I hope it doesn't but Erdogan is a crazy man.

I hope he gets assassinated or something.

Mehmet
11-10-2013, 11:52 AM
You talk about a would-be Islamist threat to Turkey.
Which is unexistant.
Wahabbists would never target Turks who are Sunni people after all.

Turkey has been so far suffering from Leftist terrorism. For +40 years; it costed the lives of tens of thousands.

Turkey needs to deal (and does deal) with the real problem, not the virtual one.

That's why Turkey is at war against Assad regime.

Sky earth
11-10-2013, 11:57 AM
There are Turks on this very forum who support sharia law ...

Ataturk's legacy is being spit upon by Erdogan.

Yes I know but those people are the minority.

http://www.pewforum.org/files/2013/04/gsi2-chp1-3.png

As you can see here only 12 % of Turks support the Sharia law for their country. Even European Muslims are more likely to support Sharia than Turks.

Erdogan is an ridiculous and retarded Islamist who will be kicked hopefully soon. This guy isn't even ethnically Turkish. He is Georgian and his hijab wearing wife is an Arab

Mehmet
11-10-2013, 12:05 PM
Yes I know but those people are the minority.

http://www.pewforum.org/files/2013/04/gsi2-chp1-3.png

As you can see here only 12 % of Turks support the Sharia law for their country. Even European Muslims are more likely to support Sharia than Turks.

Erdogan is an ridiculous and retarded Islamist who will be kicked hopefully soon. This guy isn't even ethnically Turkish. He is Georgian and his hijab wearing wife is an Arab

Are you trolling or what?
Erdogan and Islamists have improved the Turkish economy and identity all over the world.
Now when you travel with a Turkish passport, you are a lot better treated than 10 years ago.

Who will kick him out?
Leftist terrorist lovers who were destroying the streets of Turkey in June?

Turks are intelligent people, they now know that taking the control of the country from Erdogan and giving it to Seculars would be like taking Rhodesia from Dutch British white colonists and giving it to Blacks.

Secularism is as bad as this.

Sky earth
11-10-2013, 12:06 PM
You talk about a would-be Islamist threat to Turkey.
Which is unexistant.
Wahabbists would never target Turks who are Sunni people after all.

Turkey has been so far suffering from Leftist terrorism. For +40 years; it costed the lives of tens of thousands.

Turkey needs to deal (and does deal) with the real problem, not the virtual one.

That's why Turkey is at war against Assad regime.

Talk only for yourself. The whole Syrian civial war is a dirty game by Saudis who want to spread their Sharia law and their Wahabi culture to Syria. The US wants to see a weak and Islamist Middle East so that they can control this region better. Thats why they support the Wahabi terrorists of Syria agianst Alevis, Shias, Christians, atheists and anything else which isn't a religious Sunni Muslim.

Mehmet
11-10-2013, 12:12 PM
If Turkey doesn't topple Assad, his regime will go on to kill Turks and destroy Turkey, supporting Kurdish and Alevi terrorism.

I'm sorry, but you need to face the facts.
Turkey is ethnically a Oghuz Turk, and religiously a Sunni Muslim nation.

And the Assad hatred against Turkey and the Turkish support to Free Syrian Army are in line with this identity and these realities.

Loki
11-10-2013, 12:23 PM

Agreed. I love Turks like you :)

Sky earth
11-10-2013, 12:25 PM
Are you trolling or what?
Erdogan and Islamists have improved the Turkish economy and identity all over the world.
Now when you travel with a Turkish passport, you are a lot better treated than 10 years ago.

Who will kick him out?
Leftist terrorist lovers who were destroying the streets of Turkey in June?

Turks are intelligent people, they now that taking the control of the country from Erdogan and giving it to Seculars would be like taking Rhodesia from Dutch British white colonists and giving it to Blacks.

Secularism is as bad as this.

Gimme a break please!:picard1:

The biggest troll here is you but I think you also know that:rolleyes:. Learn some history. Atatürk was the one who improved Turkish identity and not your wannabe Ottoman and Wahabi ass licker Erdogan. Turkey is a secular country and it will be always a secular country! This is Atatürks legacy and it won't be destroyed by Osama Bin Ladens like you.

The Turks who protested in the streets did this because they were worried of their FREEDOM! Turks don't need to hear from old bearded men how they should live their lives. If I want to drink alcohol I will drink it and if I want to kiss my girlfriend/boyfriend in the streets I will also do it. We are not Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia where everything which isn't Islamic is forbidden

Kiyant
11-10-2013, 12:27 PM
LOL at this Thread.

Mehmet
11-10-2013, 12:33 PM
Gimme a break please!:picard1:

The biggest troll here is you but I think you also know that:rolleyes:. Learn some history. Atatürk was the one who improved Turkish identity and not your wannabe Ottoman and Wahabi ass licker Erdogan. Turkey is a secular country and it will be always a secular country! This is Atatürks legacy and it won't be destroyed by Osama Bin Ladens like you.

The Turks who protested in the streets did this because they were worried of their FREEDOM! Turks don't need to hear from old bearded men how they should live their lives. If I want to drink alcohol I will drink it and if I want to kiss my girlfriend/boyfriend in the streets I will also do it. We are not Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia where everything which isn't Islamic is forbidden

Why has the Secular Turkey non-stop been a 3rld world country until ten years ago then?
Turks were just toilet cleaners in Germany under Kemalist Turkey..
And why the soar of Turkey happened under Erdogan?
Now Turks are business men.

People who destroyed the streets were mostly Alawites, Alevis and some Leftist Kurds.
This is the reality.

That's why the destruction was carried out mostly in Hatay Province, Dikmen district of Ankara and some hot Sectarian points of Istanbul (like Gazi Mahallesi).
They destroyed the streets just for the love of Assad.

And yes, these people are nigger-like, producing nothing and only destroying

:) that's why they rather tend to be Leftists.
They don't have entrepreneurial abilities and expect everything from the state.

PlanA
11-10-2013, 12:49 PM
LOL at this Thread.

A successful thread is a successful thread.

Xyresic
11-10-2013, 12:54 PM
Ok, so I read this thread and there is so much garbage that its unbelievable.

Kurds are without a doubt mostly Conservative Muslim and the average Kurd is way more Conservative Muslim than the average Turk. Don't let a few Communist Atheists Kurds who live in Western Europe fool you. They ARE NOT representative of the vast majority of Kurds on the ground.

Furthermore I appreciate the efforts of Transhumanist and MarkyMark in trying to talk some sense into the Communist Kurd with a username with Greek letters. But they are obviously in vain. The guy is obviously politically biased.

I'm surprised that no one has mention that Kurdophone Yazidis are not Kurdish and do not identify as such. One can not become one, one is only born as one as they say.

Also Zazas are also not Kurdish, despite what Kurdophiles and Kurds say.

Also Kurds are divided roughly equally into northern and southern groups. The Kurmanji and Sorani speaking groups. Their languages are mutually unintelligible with each other.

I suggest people check out Garnik Asatrian's "Prolegomena to the Study of the Kurds":

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/328/40nq.png

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7977/essu.png

It dispels a lot of Kurdish claims.

Also has anyone checked out Dodecad Oracle:

K12b:

DodecadOracle('Kurd_D', k=20)

[1,] "Kurd_D" "0"
[2,] "Kurds_Y" "2.687"
[3,] "Iranian_D" "3.2496"
[4,] "Iranians" "5.6285"
[5,] "Uzbekistan_Jews" "11.0743"
[6,] "Turks" "16.1484"
[7,] "Iranian_Jews" "16.9458"
[8,] "Azerbaijan_Jews" "16.9918"
[9,] "Turkmens_Y" "17.4319"
[10,] "Georgia_Jews" "17.6207"
[11,] "Assyrian_D" "17.7065"
[12,] "Iraq_Jews" "18.9034"
[13,] "Turkish_D" "18.9731"
[14,] "Armenians_15_Y" "19.1635"
[15,] "Armenian_D" "20.2734"
[16,] "Kumyks_Y" "20.4685"
[17,] "Lebanese" "21.7637"
[18,] "Syrians" "23.4514"
[19,] "Lezgins" "23.7579"
[20,] "Armenians" "24.1127"

Kurds are very VERY CLOSE to Iranians, but are QUITE DISTANT to Turks, Assyrians and Armenians. Actually I would say a distance of 17 is VERY DISTANT.

IT IS OBVIOUS WHO ARE THE NATIVES AND WHO ARE NOT!!!

Their genetic homeland is definitely in Iran.

They are welcome to live in Turkey, Syria or Iraq if they are peaceful and abide by the laws of those countries.

It really pisses me off about how retarded some people are. Turkey or Erdogan specifically gives his support of the Syrian National Council, its initial elected leader was George Sabra who is a Christian and it has the support of many minority groups. Its meant to be secular and democratic. This is the REALITY.

Turkey is not supporting Al Qaeda any more than the average European supports the wanton murder of innocent Mexican and Colombian civilians by buying drugs like Cocaine off their local drug dealer.

The border that Turkey shares with Syria is its longest land border. Its over 800 kilometres in length. Its ridiculous to expect Turkey to intercept all human movements across the border. The reality is YES some foreign fighters are crossing the border but NO Turkey isn't fucking aiding and abetting British and German nationals or whoever into going to and fighting in Syria.

I wonder why no one even mentioned that this was in the News the other day:

Truck full of heavy weapons seized near Syrian border in Adana

A cargo truck full of rocket heads, bazookas, missiles, bombs and guns has been seized in the southern province of Adana, which is not far from the Syrian border.

A total of 1,200 rocket warheads were seized, according to Gov. Hüseyin Avni Coş.

Adana police teams discovered the weapons in the early hours of Nov. 7, after pursuing the truck initially on suspicions that it was carrying drugs.

The truck, which had a Konya license plate, was confiscated after it arrived at a metal industrial site, where the police were waiting.

Escorted by bomb disposal specialists, anti-terror teams brought the truck to a police station in the city.

The truck will reportedly be unloaded at the station, before an inventory registry of the weapons is conducted.

The driver of the truck has been detained, and an investigation has been launched.
November/07/2013

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/truck-full-of-heavy-weapons-seized-near-syrian-border-in-adana.aspx?pageID=238&nID=57518&NewsCatID=341

Turkey seizes 1,200 rocket warheads near Syrian border

ISTANBUL/ANKARA, Nov. 7 (Xinhua) -- Turkey seized a total of 1, 200 rocket warheads near the Syrian border, private Dogan news agency reported on Thursday.

Dogan quoted Gov. Huseyin Avni Cos as saying that a cargo truck filled with rocket heads, bazookas, missiles, bombs and guns was seized in Turkey's southern province of Adana near the Syrian border.

The report said that Adana police teams discovered the weapons after pursuing the truck initially on the suspicion that it was carrying drugs.

Police used detection dogs to search for narcotics in the truck, said the report, adding that when the police opened the doors of the vehicle, they found the truck filled with weapons and explosives.

Escorted by bomb disposal specialists, anti-terror teams brought the truck to a police station in the city. The truck was confiscated.

The driver of the truck has been detained, and an investigation has been launched.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/world/2013-11/07/c_132868318.htm

Turkey wouldn't be intercepting weapons if it were collaborating or colluding with Al Nusra. Of course I wouldn't expect retards to comprehend anything that I've just written. Of course many people tend to have a warped sense of reality.

I suppose the reason that it was not mentioned is that it is an inconvenience to your agendas.

EDIT: George Sabra WAS the leader of the SNC. But is not currently the leader.

Loki
11-10-2013, 12:55 PM
A successful thread is a successful thread.

;)

Hoca
11-10-2013, 01:26 PM
I always thought that Wahhabi sounds like a Japanese dish. "I would like some wahhabi with my sushi please"

If we like it or not. Turkey is going to be more islamic... but it will never loose its secular character. Erdogan's plan is the following: abolish the republic, introduce presidential system. With this system, that is also used in US, the president has full control and doesn't have to ask the parlement anything, he can just do whatever he wants.

He might introduce the Khalifate and move the capital from Ankara to Istanbul. Erdogan also wants to be the leader of the islamic world but as we have seen he is incompetent. He has disagreements with Egyptians now because of military coup that happened there. Erdogan also tries to supress Turkish nationalism so he can introduce Ottomanism and expand but it is not going to work.

If it is one thing Erdogan is doing good is making Turkish economy stronger by diversifying all over the world. From Africa to Mid-east to Central-Asia to pacific. Especially I'm interested in the progress with Turkic countries and energy silk road projects that are happening between Turkey-Azerbaijan-Turkmenistan-Kazakhstan.

Mehmet
11-10-2013, 01:36 PM
I always thought that Wahhabi sounds like a Japanese dish. "I would like some wahhabi with my sushi please"

If we like it or not. Turkey is going to be more islamic... but it will never loose its secular character. Erdogan's plan is the following: abolish the republic, introduce presidential system. With this system, that is also used in US, the president has full control and doesn't have to ask the parlement anything, he can just do whatever he wants.

He might introduce the Khalifate and move the capital from Ankara to Istanbul. Erdogan also wants to be the leader of the islamic world but as we have seen he is incompetent. He has disagreements with Egyptians now because of military coup that happened there. Erdogan also tries to supress Turkish nationalism so he can introduce Ottomanism and expand but it is not going to work.

France is a republic and has a Presidential system btw.
Most Turks prefer secular state (including I), but also seem to give the control of the state to Islamists rather than to Seculars.

You don't become Turkish nationalist by forcing Kurds to drop their identity and claim to be Turk.
I support the Kurdish initiative in this sense.

Turks have been empire builders all over the history and they are used to live in multi-cultural, multi-racial societies without losing their identity and racial nature.

So, I think you don't need to worry.

Hoca
11-10-2013, 01:39 PM
France is a republic and has a Presidential system btw.
Most Turks prefer secular state (including I), but also seem to give the control of the state to Islamists rather than to Seculars.

You don't become Turkish nationalist by forcing Kurds to drop their identity and claim to be Turk.
I support the Kurdish initiative in this sense.

Turks have been empire builders all over the history and they are used to live in multi-cultural, multi-racial societies without losing their identity and racial nature.

So, I think you don't need to worry.
Last time I checked Ottoman Empire crumbled because of loosy defined Ottoman identity. If it was for your Ottoman sultan who surrendered to the infidel.. a British/Armenian/Greek/French officer would be laying on your female relatives belly and your name would be John or whatever.

Kemalism saved Turkey and Islam in Anatolia. Otherwise whole of Aeagean coast would be Christian Greek land and East-Turkey would be Armenian Christian land and you would be converted or be killed.

Mehmet
11-10-2013, 01:46 PM
Last time I checked Ottoman Empire crumbled because of loosy defined Ottoman identity. If it was for your Ottoman sultan who surrendered to the infidel.. a British/Armenian/Greek/French officer would be laying on your female relatives belly and your name would be John or whatever.

Kemalism saved Turkey and Islam in Anatolia. Otherwise whole of Aeagean coast would be Christian Greek land and East-Turkey would be Armenian Christian land and you would be converted or be killed.

These stories to frighten little kids don't work any more.
The initiative to drive Armenians out was organized and carried out under the Ottoman imperial circles.
The same ideology drove Greeks out of Turkey too.

Kemalism has had its pro's and con's. It's true that it prevented Turkey from becoming like Afghanistan, but on the other hand a Secular-ideology led Turkey proved to suck.
Turkey remained a thirld world country during Kemalist period.

A secular state led by Islamists seems the solution.
A conservative nation is also necessary.
Those are musts so that Turkey can sustainably pursues its existence IMHO.

SKYNET
11-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Do you support Greater Kurdistan?

Yes, I do! Fuck all stinky imperialists and commies.

Rojava
11-10-2013, 03:59 PM
Kurds are without a doubt mostly Conservative Muslim and the average Kurd is way more Conservative Muslim than the average Turk. Don't let a few Communist Atheists Kurds who live in Western Europe fool you. They ARE NOT representative of the vast majority of Kurds on the ground.

Most Kurds are moderate Muslims.

Furthermore I appreciate the efforts of Transhumanist and MarkyMark in trying to talk some sense into the Communist Kurd with a username with Greek letters. But they are obviously in vain. The guy is obviously politically biased.

I wasn't politically biased, I actually posted some sources while neither did.

I'm surprised that no one has mention that Kurdophone Yazidis are not Kurdish and do not identify as such. One can not become one, one is only born as one as they say.

They identify with their religion mostly. Who even bought up the topic about Yazidis? :picard1:

Also Zazas are also not Kurdish, despite what Kurdophiles and Kurds say.

In what way? How about you actually back up your argument instead of trolling like an imbecile.

Also Kurds are divided roughly equally into northern and southern groups. The Kurmanji and Sorani speaking groups. Their languages are mutually unintelligible with each other.

Not true. Sorani and Kurmanji are both classified as Kurmanji. There are only minor differences. Examples:

Sorani / Kurmanji
Li bo / Ji bo
Ema Kurdin / Em Kurdin
Mirdin / Mirin

Both Sorani and Kurmanji are classified as North Western Iranian languages. Persian is a South Western Iranian language so how can Kurdish be a form of Persian like your brethren have accused? Furthermore, they are understandable. I went to Amed and I understood the people there perfectly and they understood me. I met with high BDP/PKK memebrs and we understood each other perfectly.

I suggest people check out Garnik Asatrian's "Prolegomena to the Study of the Kurds":

Perhaps you didn't know that he is a Persian that grew up in Armenia. As historians we are given the job of listing reliable sources. THIS IS NOT A RELIABLE SOURCE.

K12b:

DodecadOracle('Kurd_D', k=20)

[1,] "Kurd_D" "0"
[2,] "Kurds_Y" "2.687"
[3,] "Iranian_D" "3.2496"
[4,] "Iranians" "5.6285"
[5,] "Uzbekistan_Jews" "11.0743"
[6,] "Turks" "16.1484"
[7,] "Iranian_Jews" "16.9458"
[8,] "Azerbaijan_Jews" "16.9918"
[9,] "Turkmens_Y" "17.4319"
[10,] "Georgia_Jews" "17.6207"
[11,] "Assyrian_D" "17.7065"
[12,] "Iraq_Jews" "18.9034"
[13,] "Turkish_D" "18.9731"
[14,] "Armenians_15_Y" "19.1635"
[15,] "Armenian_D" "20.2734"
[16,] "Kumyks_Y" "20.4685"
[17,] "Lebanese" "21.7637"
[18,] "Syrians" "23.4514"
[19,] "Lezgins" "23.7579"
[20,] "Armenians" "24.1127"

Kurds are very VERY CLOSE to Iranians, but are QUITE DISTANT to Turks, Assyrians and Armenians. Actually I would say a distance of 17 is VERY DISTANT.

IT IS OBVIOUS WHO ARE THE NATIVES AND WHO ARE NOT!!!

This is the results of a Turkish friend I know:

LOL just proves you lot belong in Africa:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-P3J-Zk4uM3k/UZzLAyWzAII/AAAAAAAAAGk/fTE3OnkgXMA/s640/me3.jpg

:lol: You just made my day with reminding me about k12b xD lol
But then again, the guy isn't very Turkish looking. Probz one of those negro Turks.

They are welcome to live in Turkey, Syria or Iraq if they are peaceful and abide by the laws of those countries.

This is funny, have you ever seen Article 301? I guess not, talk about being peaceful :picard1:

Their genetic homeland is definitely in Iran.

And yours is in Africa :rolleyes2:

Transhumanist
11-10-2013, 10:27 PM
WRONG

Lets take a look at this:

"Jewish sources trace origins of people of Corduene to marriage of Jinns of King Solomon with 500 beautiful Jewish women.[45][46][47][48][49] The same legend was also used by the early Islamic authorities to explain origins of Kurds."

"
If we break the syllables down in the word ‘Corduene’ – and its modern equivalent ‘Kurdistan’ – we have two words, ‘Cor’ and ‘duene’. The first word is quite obviously the Proto-Indo-European root ‘Kerd‘, which means ‘core’ or ‘heart’ (see also Latin ‘Cor’). Is it possible the second word – with its unusual second letter ‘U’ – is a root of the word ‘duende‘, the Spanish folklore equivalent to the Arabic ‘Djinn‘? As well as possessing the same first letter as duende ‘Djinn’ also has an unusual second letter, and It is curious to note that the Kurdish people themselves attribute their origin to a mixture of Jewish virgins and Djinn fathers. Another word that has a similar first and second letters is ‘Twin‘. In fact, it’s quite remarkable how the PIE root ‘dwo’ sounds like the first part of ‘duende’. ‘dwo’ was equivalent to the modern English word ‘double’ as well as ‘two’, which reinforces the belief that the Djinn and Duende are somehow our second, or twin."

19th-century scholars, such as George Rawlinson, identified Corduene and Carduchi with the modern Kurds, considering that Carduchi was the ancient lexical equivalent of “Kurdistan”. This view is supported by some recent academic sources which have considered Corduene as proto-Kurdish or as equivalent to modern-day Kurdistan.

http://5ocietyx.wordpress.com/tag/jinn/

Whatever you say. In the era of genomics, words do not mean much, if they do not reconcile with the DNA data.

Turkophagos
11-10-2013, 10:46 PM
Give it 50 years and Turks are gonna be a minority in Turkey. Turkey itself is gonna be the "Greater Kurdistan".

Loki
11-10-2013, 10:56 PM
Give it 50 years and Turks are gonna be a minority in Turkey. Turkey itself is gonna be the "Greater Kurdistan".

True.

Loki
11-10-2013, 10:57 PM
This is the results of a Turkish friend I know:

LOL just proves you lot belong in Africa:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-P3J-Zk4uM3k/UZzLAyWzAII/AAAAAAAAAGk/fTE3OnkgXMA/s640/me3.jpg

Come on, be serious now.

Mehmet
11-11-2013, 05:59 AM
Kurdish birth rate is decreasing. Half of Kurds live in Western, Turkish cities. They have low birth rates.
Kurds in S-E Turkey, living in villages, do breed like rabbits. Sometimes a woman has as far as 13 or 14 children.

PM Erdogan called Turkish women to have at least 3.

Hoca
11-11-2013, 06:00 AM

There are 200 million Turkic peoples in the world. Good luck outbreeding those. There are 6 million Kurdish speakers in Turkey and the PKK Kurds are only very small minority in Turkey. Turkey is experiencing economic expansion and a lot of people are coming from central asian Turkic states plus from Syria and other Arabic countries. If anything it will be Greece were the immigrants will be majority. Most Greeks are leaving or don't have kids because they don't have money. We will see what happens in 50 years mate :cool:

Sky earth
11-11-2013, 07:48 AM
Why has the Secular Turkey non-stop been a 3rld world country until ten years ago then?
Turks were just toilet cleaners in Germany under Kemalist Turkey..
And why the soar of Turkey happened under Erdogan?
Now Turks are business men.

People who destroyed the streets were mostly Alawites, Alevis and some Leftist Kurds.
This is the reality.

That's why the destruction was carried out mostly in Hatay Province, Dikmen district of Ankara and some hot Sectarian points of Istanbul (like Gazi Mahallesi).
They destroyed the streets just for the love of Assad.

And yes, these people are nigger-like, producing nothing and only destroying

:) that's why they rather tend to be Leftists.
They don't have entrepreneurial abilities and expect everything from the state.

Turkey will turn into a real third-world state if our country would be ruled by racist and Islamo-fascists like you. Believe me:)

I've already said that it's stupid to believe that Leftist groups were responsible for all murders in Turkey. I think I must remind you about the Sivas massacre in 1993 where your Salafist friends killed 35 people, mostly Alevi intellectuals. Oh and don't forget the Beyazit massacre, Taksim Square massacre, Maras massacre, Corum massacre. I don't say that Leftist groups were angels but your world view is typically one-dimensional. Right-wing people are are good angels while Leftists are evil demons. Boring!:bored:

Mehmet
11-11-2013, 08:24 AM
Turkey will turn into a real third-world state if our country would be ruled by racist and Islamo-fascists like you. Believe me:)

I've already said that it's stupid to believe that Leftist groups were responsible for all murders in Turkey. I think I must remind you about the Sivas massacre in 1993 where your Salafist friends killed 35 people, mostly Alevi intellectuals. Oh and don't forget the Beyazit massacre, Taksim Square massacre, Maras massacre, Corum massacre. I don't say that Leftist groups were angels but your world view is typically one-dimensional. Right-wing people are are good angels while Leftists are evil demons. Boring!:bored:

:) It's the second time you blame me for being 'racist and Islamist'.
I hate to have to tell you that you are here in a portal where people discuss race 24/7.

I bet you support Assad in Syria, the regime who is responsible for having turned Pkk into what now is, responsible to organize Alevis and Kurds against Turkish people and causing much chaos and murder in Turkey...

Sivas? Corum? Maras? They are drop in the sea; where tens of thousands people have lost their life because of LEFTIST terrorism!

Turkey is targeted by Leftism, not Wahabbism. That's not an opinion, that's not it's good or bad; that's a fact.

If Salafists are my friend, who are yours?
The nigger-like, planet of apes beings who were destroying the streets in June?

Rojava
11-11-2013, 05:41 PM
Whatever you say. In the era of genomics, words do not mean much, if they do not reconcile with the DNA data.

Oh you want DNA? Kurds have a high percentage of J2, guess where that's from :P

Rojava
11-11-2013, 05:42 PM
It's so funny how Turks use sex as a tool why Kurds should not have a country :confused::picard1:

Xyresic
11-11-2013, 09:17 PM
And yours is in Africa :rolleyes2:So I take the time to give my input on this issue and all you can do is post garbage. There was no expectation for a quick response. I would have happily waited a few weeks or however long for you to get back to me with an adequate response.

Transhumanist
11-11-2013, 10:00 PM
Oh you want DNA? Kurds have a high percentage of J2, guess where that's from :P

We need aDNA, so I do not know.

Now, if we are speaking about modern populations, see the J2 frequencies for Near East minority groups + Armenians, below. Search the ABF archives for the sources! Kurds are not included in the map.

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g326/dok101/Faces/Map_Middle_East_J2.jpg

Transhumanist
11-11-2013, 10:06 PM
[W]hy Kurds should not have a country...

I support an Iraqi Kurdistan. And wish that Assyrians and Kurds could work together in the north.

Aladdin
11-11-2013, 10:40 PM
Kurds should have their own country where they are not under Kemalist oppression. Ataturk the Dictator suffered them enough. Nowadays Erdogan apologizes them and seeking for peaceful solutions.

Grenzland
11-12-2013, 12:18 AM
Seems Erdogan himself joined TA! Not the best nick name but welcome! How does it feel to sell your own nation "Aladdin"?

eeroli
11-12-2013, 02:07 AM
The more kurdis fighting in tyrkey the better. At least EU is not going to accept those 3rld world nonwhites in EU. Halleluja.

alanr
11-12-2013, 05:20 AM
I support an Iraqi Kurdistan. And wish that Assyrians and Kurds could work together in the north.

Kurds don't have to work with Assyrians, and I'm sick of Western Assyrians and their hostile views towards Kurds. The recent elections in Kurdistan proved that Assyrians that vote for Assyrian parties, could, by normal standards only manage to win one seat, yet, they are reserved 5! and one for Armenians, so total of 6 seats for Christians, even though they would only receive one had we not been "fair" with them, this is off course due to the fact that a large portion of them vote for Kurdish parties, and if, we were the "demons" they paint us to be, we could easily not reserve them any seats and thus give them minimal representation in parliament since most vote directly for main stream Kurdish parties anyway.

In Western Kurdistan, again, it's the PYD that has manned Christian villages. All indications point to the fact that Kurds are looking out for Assyrians, even though we don't have to, and no, it's got nothing to do with looking good for the Europeans, as if the Europeans cared about you or other ME Christians you wouldn't be in the situation you're in, thus, this is clearly out of the good will of the Kurdish nation, something that Kurds are still denied in regional states.

Hoca
11-12-2013, 12:44 PM
The more kurdis fighting in tyrkey the better. At least EU is not going to accept those 3rld world nonwhites in EU. Halleluja.

There are enough Kurds and Turks in Finland to plow your chicks in the meanwhile.. haha

eeroli
11-12-2013, 01:00 PM
There are enough Kurds and Turks in Finland to plow your chicks in the meanwhile.. haha

Dont you like your own veiled girls? Or are they too old?

Hoca
11-12-2013, 01:05 PM
Dont you like your own veiled girls? Or are they too old?No, I'm only saying it because of your cynical low-brow comment about enjoying the war between Turkey and PKK Kurds so that Turkey can't get in EU. And my point is that there are already enough Turks, Kurds, Arabs and whatnot that are plowing in Finland. I never been in Finland but I heard the girls are very easy.

Kiyant
11-12-2013, 01:07 PM
No, I'm only saying it because of your cynical low-brow comment about enjoying the war between Turkey and PKK Kurds so that Turkey can't get in EU. And my point is that there are already enough Turks, Kurds, Arabs and whatnot that are plowing in Finland. I never been in Finland but I heard the girls are very easy.

Because he is an ass is not a reason to insult finns and finnish girls i know some finns and they are really nice people

Mehmet
11-13-2013, 06:19 PM

The more Turk-Kurd fight, the more Kurdish immigrants going to Finland.
There are Kurds in Finland and they are terrorist family members having escaped Turkey.
Do you really want more immigrants in your country? I don't think so.

Loki
11-13-2013, 06:48 PM
There are Kurds in Finland and they are terrorist family members having escaped Turkey.

Kurds are not terrorists. The terrorists are your buddies who Turks support in Syria.

Hoca
11-13-2013, 06:54 PM
Kurds are not terrorists. The terrorists are your buddies who Turks support in Syria.

We support it against a dictator who kills his own people and also supported PKK terrorism against Turkey last 10 years. Assad's father also supported PKK terrorism against Turkey. Payback is sweet.

Rojava
11-13-2013, 06:55 PM

Serçava!

http://sadhillnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/fist-arm-socialist-communist-salute-sad-hill-news-2.jpg

Rojava
11-13-2013, 06:56 PM
We support it against a dictator who kills his own people and also supported PKK terrorism against Turkey last 10 years. Assad's father also supported PKK terrorism against Turkey. Payback is sweet.

The PKK are not terrorists. If they are, then as is Ataturk. Maybe it's you that has forgotten that Turkey has promised and agreed to aid the YPG (Syrian PKK), they are bigger Apoists than the HPG itself.

And I hope you just realized that you admitted Turkey supports terrorism in Syria, so much for "We will not negotiate with terrorists!" :lol:

Hoca
11-13-2013, 07:25 PM
The PKK are not terrorists. If they are, then as is Ataturk. Maybe it's you that has forgotten that Turkey has promised and agreed to aid the YPG (Syrian PKK), they are bigger Apoists than the HPG itself.

And I hope you just realized that you admitted Turkey supports terrorism in Syria, so much for "We will not negotiate with terrorists!" :lol:
Actually it is Assad who supports PKK terrorist in Syria. Turkey supports opposition that are against PKK terrorist.

Loki
11-13-2013, 07:34 PM

Nice to see your real character come out ... "payback" = women and children getting massacred.

Rojava
11-13-2013, 07:36 PM
Actually it is Assad who supports PKK terrorist in Syria. Turkey supports opposition that are against PKK terrorist.

What the fuck? Suddenly Al Qaeda and Salafists are heroes because your Sultan supports and aids them?

Hoca
11-13-2013, 07:40 PM
Pff, should we roll back when Assad supports terrorist against Turkey and kills his own citizens? Hypocrites

RandoBloom
11-13-2013, 07:41 PM
Nice to see your real character come out ... "payback" = women and children getting massacred.

And people killed by PKK in last decades are nothing right :D

Rojava
11-13-2013, 07:50 PM
And people killed by PKK in last decades are nothing right :D

The only people the PKK deliberately kills are Turkish soldiers, those working with the state and far right organizations.

Rojava
11-13-2013, 07:51 PM
Pff, should we roll back when Assad supports terrorist against Turkey and kills his own citizens? Hypocrites

Two wrongs make a right doesn't it? :picard1:

RandoBloom
11-13-2013, 07:52 PM
The only people the PKK deliberately kills are Turkish soldiers, those working with the state and far right organizations.

So jihadis are killing Assads soldiers, those working with the state and assads followers.
Same?

Loki
11-13-2013, 07:54 PM

Assad kills his citizens who are terrorists. Nothing wrong with that.

Rojava
11-13-2013, 07:54 PM
So jihadis are killing Assads soldiers, those working with the state and assads followers.
Same?

And targeting non Muslims, such as the Christians. And beheading their captives, such as the Kurds and fellow Arabs too. The PKK doesn't do this. The PKK will not target the innocent, Jihadists will target the innocent.

Loki
11-13-2013, 07:56 PM
And targeting non Muslims, such as the Christians. And beheading their captives, such as the Kurds and fellow Arabs too. The PKK doesn't do this. The PKK will not target the innocent, Jihadists will target the innocent.

I can't believe Hoca is supporting these kind of people. I used to have a good opinion of him, but now ... I'm not so sure anymore.

Rojava
11-13-2013, 07:58 PM
I can't believe Hoca is supporting these kind of people. I used to have a good opinion of him, but now ... I'm not so sure anymore.

Turks see their army as "warriors" and so will support whatever action, good or bad, they commit.

Hoca
11-13-2013, 07:59 PM
Two wrongs make a right doesn't it? :picard1:
You are the last one to say that. In above comment you justified murder of Kurds and Turks if they don't support PKK terrorist vision. Including loki who says he wants to support PKK terrorism agains Turkey.

What do you want Turkey to do against Assad? He and his father supported terrorism against Turkey. What would you do?

Loki
11-13-2013, 08:00 PM
You are the last one to say that. In above comment you justified murder of Kurds and Turks if they don't support PKK terrorist vision. Including loki who says he wants to support PKK terrorism agains Turkey.

No, I don't support terrorism. You are the one who does.

gregorius

you should instead have a good opinion about me ;)

Rojava
You are the last one to say that. Including loki who says he wants to support PKK terrorism agains Turkey.

I was speaking from your portrayal of the conflict and indirectly including a philosophical quote. In addition, I do not believe that the PKK are terrorists.

Loki
11-13-2013, 08:02 PM
you should instead have a good opinion about me ;)

I already do :)

RandoBloom
11-13-2013, 08:30 PM

No, of course not, you only trow live people in acid and kill any oposition you can get your hand on :)

Gianluca Galassini
11-13-2013, 08:32 PM
whater is best for a United Europe tha stretches all the way to Iran

Loki
11-13-2013, 08:38 PM
What do you want Turkey to do against Assad? He and his father supported terrorism against Turkey. What would you do?

How about Turkey just stays out of the conflict? It would be far better than supporting terrorists, and being a jihad gateway to Syria as it is right now. Do you have any idea what it's doing to Turkey's reputation? I know my opinion is worthless, but due to this I have lost a lot of respect for Turkey. It makes me sad.

Rojava
11-13-2013, 08:54 PM
No, of course not, you only trow live people in acid and kill any oposition you can get your hand on :)

You lost the argument, don't go talking shit. Please.

Grenzland
11-13-2013, 09:00 PM

I also heard that they eat babies and throw pillows at their enemies until they bleed. I can't prove this but I heard it. :rolleyes:

Petros Houhoulis
11-13-2013, 09:00 PM

What "character" are you seeking to find upon Hoca ρε Loki? The guy doesn't have a brain to begin with, and you expect him to show character?

RandoBloom
11-13-2013, 09:42 PM
You lost the argument, don't go talking shit. Please.

I also heard that they eat babies and throw pillows at their enemies until they bleed. I can't prove this but I heard it. :rolleyes:

Hahah, sure :D
For a shit it sure upset you when I mentioned it? Or the way you force women in PKK to turn into whores for comanders?