PDA

View Full Version : Speaking up for the white minority

Rachel
10-30-2009, 02:10 PM
The video on the CNN website which has been listed here shows a girl who is not only talking about the problems at her school but her last quote before the video cuts out, is how white students are becoming a minority and how we are not being accepted as such.

I found the video to be very powerful and was very happy to notice high school students realizing that a huge shift is occuring within America.

http://us.cnn.com/video/?/video/crime/2009/10/29/rape.victim.friend.cnn

I hope the link works.

Rachel

Electronic God-Man
10-30-2009, 02:24 PM
Was the rape victim White?

I wish that girl would have said more about the race issue. Was she implying that the Whites at the school are being targeted?

Rachel
10-30-2009, 02:26 PM
I can't find anything within the articles i have read on CNN.com describing the 15 yr old girl's race, i think they are keeping it under the rug becasue my feeling is , is that she was white.

Rachel

Wölfin
10-30-2009, 02:33 PM
I sympathize with you Americans, the demographics are shifting way too fast and most people seem to want to turn a blind eye..

Rachel
10-30-2009, 02:37 PM
I sympathize with you Americans, the demographics are shifting way too fast and most people seem to want to turn a blind eye..

I give it about five years before We (Americans) wake up to the full undestanding of being a minority. I think it is going to be a rough rough year when it finally does come about becasue white folk will (in my humble opinion) want the same rights and access that other minorities have gotten so like i now want Affrimtive Action for white folk.

Just my 0.02 cents.

Rachel

Edit : Excluding of course Americans on this forum, we are already well aware of what is happening.

Electronic God-Man
10-30-2009, 02:40 PM
I can't find anything within the articles i have read on CNN.com describing the 15 yr old girl's race, i think they are keeping it under the rug becasue my feeling is , is that she was white.

Rachel

Yeah, she probably was White. At least, that's the sense I get from this.

This country is so fucked up. If she is White (and no one really knows that yet) and the cops haven't even mentioned it...

Can you imagine the uproar had this been a Black girl beaten and raped for 2 and a half hours outside a school event by 10 White guys with another dozen Whites watching and doing nothing! Instead, if this turns out to be a White girl raped by Mexicans, hardly a word will be said about it.

Rachel
10-30-2009, 03:00 PM
Yeah, she probably was White. At least, that's the sense I get from this.

This country is so fucked up. If she is White (and no one really knows that yet) and the cops haven't even mentioned it...

Can you imagine the uproar had this been a Black girl beaten and raped for 2 and a half hours outside a school event by 10 White guys with another dozen Whites watching and doing nothing! Instead, if this turns out to be a White girl raped by Mexicans, hardly a word will be said about it.

What upset's me the most about the overall problem of whites becoming minorities is that no one want's to talk about it, not whites not blacks no one, it is like there is this mass rose colored glass over america and everyone firmly belives everything is just fine.

When our country is drasticlly changing.

Wölfin
10-30-2009, 03:10 PM
The worst part is the Black demographic hasn't changed that much, it's the Hispanics and most specifically the illegal immigrants that are changing things at a mind-boggling pace. Of course whenever someone points this out cries of "RACIST!!!" start chiming in. I hear in Florida you literally just need to know Spanish to get around.

Electronic God-Man
10-30-2009, 03:12 PM
According to Richmond High's School Accountability Report Card (SARC), which is required to be published annually, the school has a predominantly "Hispanic or Latino" student base, accounting for 76.43% of their total enrollment. The SARC report also cites that 75% of the student base is "Socioeconomically Disadvantaged", with 54% designated as "English Learners".

Only about 2% of the students are White.

This girl who was raped had to have been White. I have no idea why that girl would have brought up race had the girl not been. She even said stuff like "Here at this school, me and my sister are minorities…there are Mexicans and blacks around me everywhere.”

Diversity is Our Strength

Rachel
10-30-2009, 03:49 PM
Only about 2% of the students are White.

This girl who was raped had to have been White. I have no idea why that girl would have brought up race had the girl not been. She even said stuff like "Here at this school, me and my sister are minorities…there are Mexicans and blacks around me everywhere.”

Diversity is Our Strength

Yeah i think your right i just did not want to assume.

Electronic God-Man
10-30-2009, 03:59 PM
Yeah i think your right i just did not want to assume.

Yeah, I know. And there is still a very big chance that the girl is Latino instead. But if that is the case, then I am totally confused why her friend brought up all that race talk and about how they are "surrounded by blacks and Mexicans" and not feeling safe.

Stefan
10-30-2009, 11:06 PM
I'm glad at least some teenagers in this country realize how much the it is changing and are conscience about race. In my school, everybody not only accepts the change but want it to happen. My school is predominately White. It is a small school of 1,000 and only about 50 are not white. About 80% of students listen to rap, and when a new "minority" comes they get ecstatic about it. Blacks are treated like the "rare" exotic people, as well as the epitome of this "popular/hip-hop culture". There isn't enough Mestizos or other groups for them to be recognized. It is really funny how racially unaware one can be when they are the majority, but once you see a larger group of these other 'ethnicities' you realize how bad of a thing it is.

Not only are Mestizos getting out of hand, but they are also becoming a majority in many places that were founded and built by a much more stable culture, one that knows it's identity. Mestizos are confused about their race in their original country, and then their nationality here in the U.S. Not only that, they have a distinct culture, one that conflicts with rather than assimilates into the U.S. It definitely isn't even a heritage problem. My grandparents, coming from a 'similar' 'Hispanic culture' learned the language, became respectable citizens, and made something out of themselves. This is something I find hard to believe mestizos can't do, that is unless you believe in racially supremacy, something I do not believe in. Now I'm definitely not saying all of them are like this, but the 'loudest' and most media covered ones are.

So like I started the post, I am glad some other High School students notice both the change and what that means. I thought I was one of a few.

SwordoftheVistula
10-31-2009, 12:49 AM
It definitely isn't even a heritage problem. My grandparents, coming from a 'similar' 'Hispanic culture' learned the language, became respectable citizens, and made something out of themselves.

I am guessing they did not share any Aztec, Mayan, or related heritage with the perps in this incident.

This is something I find hard to believe mestizos can't do, that is unless you believe in racially supremacy, something I do not believe in.

They sure seem 'different'

A statistical portrait of 'hispanics':

http://amren.com/features/hispanics/index.html

Lysander
10-31-2009, 12:54 AM
A fore taste of what's coming... What makes anybody think it will be any different when whites become a minority nation-wide?
We are the evil oppressors who have kept these people (and every other) down since forever, we must be eradicated, we must be out bred and destroyed.
Any crime against whites can always be justified with how evil we were.

on topic:
The problem is that the ruling class, the wealthy Americans still live in their multi million dollar ghettos and go to 95 % white 1 % black 4 % Asian schools. They never see any of this, except on the news and there it is too far from reality for them to ever really grasp. They might get shocked for 5 minutes but after that it's a non-issue again, "life goes on".
It's the working class Americans that are currently taking the blow, especially in the south-west. And until it hits the upper class in the face, I don't think anything will happen. The question is whether or not it will be too late by then.
That's anybody's guess.

Stefan
10-31-2009, 01:30 AM
I am guessing they did not share any Aztec, Mayan, or related heritage with the perps in this incident.

They sure seem 'different'

A statistical portrait of 'hispanics':

http://amren.com/features/hispanics/index.html

Nope no Amerindian ancestry at all. I think I should make a new comparison. How are the mix breeds of today not living up to either of their ancestors. The Aztecs and Mayans while not the "most" impressive, were quite impressive societies. They weren't these little 'gangs' that we see today. They were a structured civilization. The same could be said a for the European ancestry as well. Surely, even if there was a "superior" race the mestizos could act much more civilized than they do. I think the "inferior" argument is a really bad excuse really. By the way, the link you referenced only compares Non-White hispanics and Non hispanic whites. Nowhere is there a mention of White Hispanics.

Lysander
10-31-2009, 01:48 AM
As a quick reminder what might very well happen soon in the American South-west.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6WKMNmFsxM

Next stop California, New Mexico? Who knows....

SwordoftheVistula
10-31-2009, 06:39 PM
As a quick reminder what might very well happen soon in the American South-west.

Next stop California, New Mexico? Who knows....

It's already happened-El Paso Texas is essentially a Mexican city, large parts of Los Angeles, even many rural areas are indistinguishable from Mexico.

~°2012°~
10-31-2009, 09:37 PM
A fore taste of what's coming... What makes anybody think it will be any different when whites become a minority nation-wide?
We are the evil oppressors who have kept these people (and every other) down since forever, we must be eradicated, we must be out bred and destroyed.
Any crime against whites can always be justified with how evil we were.

IN5StQAr7n0

Groenewolf
11-07-2009, 03:20 PM
IN5StQAr7n0

Ah yes the infamous professor. Something I added when I posted that video in a discussion tread on a more mainstream forum. Just in case people would say he was just some lone nutcase.

Methusalem
05-05-2013, 02:27 PM
I'm glad at least some teenagers in this country realize how much the it is changing and are conscience about race. In my school, everybody not only accepts the change but want it to happen. My school is predominately White. It is a small school of 1,000 and only about 50 are not white. About 80% of students listen to rap, and when a new "minority" comes they get ecstatic about it. Blacks are treated like the "rare" exotic people, as well as the epitome of this "popular/hip-hop culture". There isn't enough Mestizos or other groups for them to be recognized. It is really funny how racially unaware one can be when they are the majority, but once you see a larger group of these other 'ethnicities' you realize how bad of a thing it is.

Not only are Mestizos getting out of hand, but they are also becoming a majority in many places that were founded and built by a much more stable culture, one that knows it's identity. Mestizos are confused about their race in their original country, and then their nationality here in the U.S. Not only that, they have a distinct culture, one that conflicts with rather than assimilates into the U.S. It definitely isn't even a heritage problem. My grandparents, coming from a 'similar' 'Hispanic culture' learned the language, became respectable citizens, and made something out of themselves. This is something I find hard to believe mestizos can't do, that is unless you believe in racially supremacy, something I do not believe in. Now I'm definitely not saying all of them are like this, but the 'loudest' and most media covered ones are.

So like I started the post, I am glad some other High School students notice both the change and what that means. I thought I was one of a few.

UHHHHHHhhhhh dem poor whiteys dyin out!!!1111

1. Your fear that White people in the United States are becoming a minority is based on the misbelief that you class the United States as a white country. This idea has not a universal legitimate claim since this continent (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/43/Location_North_America.svg) only has a white majority due to historical colonialism.
In fact you fear deeply the loss of social, economical and political power structures which favour you because of being 'white'.

2. The claim that the total percentage of white population has been decreasing since the 1900s overlooks the distinction between percentage and population number. Moreover Whites comprised 75.1% of the total US population in 2000, and 72.4% in 2010, this is not a decrease in population, however, as the overall number of whites actually rose from 211,460,626 to 223,553,265.

http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-02.pdf

Arbërori
05-05-2013, 02:33 PM
Whites unite! You have the support of your European forefathers!

Grizzly
05-05-2013, 02:36 PM
UHHHHHHhhhhh dem poor whiteys dyin out!!!1111

1. Your fear that White people in the United States are becoming a minority is based on the misbelief that you class the United States as a white country. This idea has not a universal legitimate claim since this continent (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/43/Location_North_America.svg) only has a white majority due to historical colonialism.
In fact you fear deeply the loss of social, economical and political power structures which favour you because of being 'white'.

2. The claim that the total percentage of white population has been decreasing since the 1900s overlooks the distinction between percentage and population number. Moreover Whites comprised 75.1% of the total US population in 2000, and 72.4% in 2010, this is not a decrease in population, however, as the overall number of whites actually rose from 211,460,626 to 223,553,265.

http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-02.pdf

Non Hispanic whites are around 55-60% of the population.

Sikeliot
05-05-2013, 02:38 PM
My issue is that rapes, assaults, etc. will go unreported if the person committing them is not white.

Otherwise, I am actually indifferent toward immigration here and most immigrants I have met are decent people.

LightHouse89
12-09-2013, 01:10 AM
The video on the CNN website which has been listed here shows a girl who is not only talking about the problems at her school but her last quote before the video cuts out, is how white students are becoming a minority and how we are not being accepted as such.

I found the video to be very powerful and was very happy to notice high school students realizing that a huge shift is occuring within America.

http://us.cnn.com/video/?/video/crime/2009/10/29/rape.victim.friend.cnn

I hope the link works.

Rachel

Well the blacks are animals. Always were always will be animals. They have a big group in my city and they live like animals, behave like animals and create the majority of crime. One that lives down the street from my grandmothers house has his third stint in jail due to illegally owning a fire arm. Not to mention a list of other felonies. They are natural born criminals.

LightHouse89
12-09-2013, 01:13 AM
Whites unite! You have the support of your European forefathers!

no one cares unfortunately.

LightHouse89
12-09-2013, 01:17 AM
America lacks nationalism. I prefer northern area like Maine you don't ghetto Negroes and lowlifes like that.

Teyrn
12-09-2013, 01:20 AM
America lacks nationalism. I prefer northern area like Maine you don't ghetto Negroes and lowlifes like that.

America needs an authorian movement like Spain's Falange or the blackshirts in Italy; "democracy" needs to be done away with or it'll be the death of the country.