PDA

View Full Version : what if i declare myself as "white" would someone beat me up

Mortimer
11-10-2013, 03:15 AM
i mean a skinhead or like that. i just registered at okcupid and i wrote in the profile that im white

Mn The Loki TA Son
11-10-2013, 03:16 AM
What do you think? xD

Mortimer
11-10-2013, 03:17 AM
What do you think? xD

i dont know, in democracy everyone can declare himself what he thinks himself he is no?

Shah-Jehan
11-10-2013, 03:17 AM
I never knew people could slam out of the monitor and beat you up, I learn something new every day:D

Mn The Loki TA Son
11-10-2013, 03:18 AM
I never knew people could slam out of the monitor and beat you up, I learn something new every day:D

:D

Stanley
11-10-2013, 03:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpecBkdpiK4

Proctor
11-10-2013, 03:21 AM
Why would a skinhead beat you up over something you wrote on OKcupid? I doubt any would even see that.

Also
11-10-2013, 03:23 AM
I think you'll survive.

Proctor
11-10-2013, 03:24 AM
i dont know, in democracy everyone can declare himself what he thinks himself he is no?

Democracy is corrupt mob rule.

Mn The Loki TA Son
11-10-2013, 03:26 AM

Well you are talking about Skinheads here, white supremacist groups, What do you think? I do not think nothing happens, If you registered at some forum and write in your profile or say to a skinhead that you are white only if people could slam out the monitor and beat you up then Different story.

Mortimer
11-10-2013, 03:32 AM
Democracy is corrupt mob rule.

democracy is the best form of government

Pjeter Pan
11-10-2013, 03:38 AM
I would

Jk

Proctor
11-10-2013, 03:41 AM
democracy is the best form of government

No it is not, it is inherently tyrannical. "A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine."

Mortimer
11-10-2013, 03:44 AM
No it is not, it is inherently tyrannical. "A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine."

thats not democracy in the true sense. democracy in the true sense is american democracy, guaranted rights by the constitution for every individual

Pjeter Pan
11-10-2013, 03:47 AM
thats not democracy in the true sense. democracy in the true sense is american democracy, guaranted rights by the constitution for every individual
True democracy is the ancient Athenian one.
Since they invited it.

Proctor
11-10-2013, 03:53 AM

That's your warped arbitrary interpretation of democracy, In the real world it doesn't work like that. A 230 year old piece of paper doesn't dictate what my rights are.

Mortimer
11-10-2013, 03:53 AM
True democracy is the ancient Athenian one.
Since they invited it.

that was just a early from of democracy proto-form but not true democracy

Mortimer
11-10-2013, 03:54 AM
That's your warped arbitrary interpretation of democracy, In the real world it doesn't work like that. A 230 year old piece of paper doesn't dictate what my rights are.

no democracy is american democracy

Pjeter Pan
11-10-2013, 03:59 AM
no democracy is american democracy
Really? Do you anything about the USA government?

asingh
11-11-2013, 05:51 AM
You should be fine. No one cares. Plus they are a declining populace, except if you use SilverKnight's method of demarcation..!

armenianbodyhair
11-11-2013, 05:57 AM
I think white is a stupid term but I consider you European and Caucasian and if someone took issue with that enough to beat you up over it they are 1) criminal and 2) have serious complexes. To be honest I don't think it would happen in Austria or the US.

Mark
11-11-2013, 05:58 AM
I think white is a stupid term but I consider you European and Caucasian and if someone took issue with that enough to beat you up over it they are 1) criminal and 2) have serious complexes. To be honest I don't think it would happen in Austria or the US.
+1.

Mortimer
11-11-2013, 05:58 AM

why do you have marks picture in your profile do you like him? i didnt know that

Numidianguy
11-11-2013, 06:55 AM
You are white.:whoo:

Anglojew
11-11-2013, 08:36 AM
Own your whiteness dude!

tamilgangster
12-26-2013, 02:59 AM
What would happen is that someone would think ur a very tanned white guy, or southern european, and they wont really give a fuck

GrebluBro
12-26-2013, 03:05 AM
Like Tamilgangster said, Indians would take You as tanned White and never as Indian :worship::heh::naughty::ner-ner0:

asingh
12-26-2013, 07:01 AM
Like Tamilgangster said, Indians would take You as tanned White and never as Indian :worship::heh::naughty::ner-ner0:

Indians would consider, IM, white. Period.

Han Cholo
12-26-2013, 07:05 AM
No, on the contrary. You need to beat someone to be allowed to declare yourself white. Preferably race mixers, niggas, liberals and hippies.

Krampus
12-26-2013, 07:14 AM
dont do it Gigolo, they will find you........................................

Mortimer
12-26-2013, 07:15 AM
Indians would consider, IM, white. Period.

im neither white nor indian. but in a fight i would pick the roma or indian side, i was my whole life discriminated for being roma and brown/black, thats why, but if romas discriminated me the same way or like you indians do i wouldnt probably. i mean it depends on which ethnic group embraces you more. whites never embraced me, they made me outcast, so i identified as roma, but im disconnected from roma, i dont know what kind of people they are and how they would behave towards me. my cousins think i dont "look roma" but that doesnt mean the same as not being roma, like when you dont look white it means you are not but you can not look roma but be one because roma is not exclusively looks it is like saying you dont look serbian you look more german but you are still serbian. in that way. being roma is also based on discrimination, you get discriminated for being roma that means also alot in identification. well if i have been discriminated for being white i would see it other wise. i developed closer relationship to romas and their history (including india etc.). but technically im "neither" because mixed, im euroasian and probably would stick a bit out in india im not sure if you say so.

asingh
12-26-2013, 10:24 AM
im neither white nor indian. but in a fight i would pick the roma or indian side, i was my whole life discriminated for being roma and brown/black, thats why, but if romas discriminated me the same way or like you indians do i wouldnt probably. i mean it depends on which ethnic group embraces you more. whites never embraced me, they made me outcast, so i identified as roma, but im disconnected from roma, i dont know what kind of people they are and how they would behave towards me. my cousins think i dont "look roma" but that doesnt mean the same as not being roma, like when you dont look white it means you are not but you can not look roma but be one because roma is not exclusively looks it is like saying you dont look serbian you look more german but you are still serbian. in that way. being roma is also based on discrimination, you get discriminated for being roma that means also alot in identification. well if i have been discriminated for being white i would see it other wise. i developed closer relationship to romas and their history (including india etc.). but technically im "neither" because mixed, im euroasian and probably would stick a bit out in india im not sure if you say so.

Where are we discriminating you. You have so many complexes, IM; it shocks me, and you let them out here on TA. What is wrong with you. Just do well for yourself in life, instead of devoting 20/24H of the day on the web, making obnoxious threads about your self. It is grossly detrimental to your mental / physical acumen. You have started like 10-12 threads centered around yourself, since all this sh** hit the fan: of we saying "you are not Indian". What the hell...!

Mortimer
12-26-2013, 10:12 PM
Where are we discriminating you. You have so many complexes, IM; it shocks me, and you let them out here on TA. What is wrong with you. Just do well for yourself in life, instead of devoting 20/24H of the day on the web, making obnoxious threads about your self. It is grossly detrimental to your mental / physical acumen. You have started like 10-12 threads centered around yourself, since all this sh** hit the fan: of we saying "you are not Indian". What the hell...!

the threads where not centered around myself but around roma topics, only 1-2 where about myself. and this thread is old, way older then our beef. and you are discriminating me and bullying me that i need to conform to your view of myself

Dombra
12-26-2013, 10:15 PM
They will find you and slap you in the face :eek:

Szegedist
12-26-2013, 10:19 PM
They will find you and slap you in the face :eek:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=6370&dateline=1386528489

Balmung
12-26-2013, 10:23 PM
Brown people problems :coffee:

Hadouken
12-26-2013, 10:23 PM
they will beat you up because you choose "white" to declare yourself on a dating site ?

nonsense

also ...if somebody wants to beat you just defend yourself

asingh
12-27-2013, 04:57 AM
the threads where not centered around myself but around roma topics, only 1-2 where about myself. and this thread is old, way older then our beef. and you are discriminating me and bullying me that i need to conform to your view of myself

I am not bullying you. See your language and how you talk to people here. Extremely rude and derogatory. You are probably one of the worst posters here. In most of your threads, you talk about yourself, and we talk about you. That is self centered and selfish, IM. Disagreement is not discrimination, IM.

Mortimer
12-27-2013, 05:00 AM
I am not bullying you. See your language and how you talk to people here. Extremely rude and derogatory. You are probably one of the worst posters here. In most of your threads, you talk about yourself, and we talk about you. That is self centered and selfish, IM. Disagreement is not discrimination, IM.

i talk to people how they deserve it. some are just hostile trolls and offensive posters. if someone is polite im polite too. and you bullied me calling me out on my profile and told me i need to take it out etc. and you force me to accept your view, you dont accept compromises and you are totally delusional like trying to convince us that the sky isnt blue like the same way

Prisoner Of Ice
12-27-2013, 05:01 AM
If no one beat you up for starting all these threads, my guess is there's nothing you could do to provoke it.

asingh
12-27-2013, 05:04 AM
i talk to people how they deserve it. some are just hostile trolls and offensive posters. if someone is polite im polite too. and you bullied me calling me out on my profile and told me i need to take it out etc. and you force me to accept your view, you dont accept compromises and you are totally delusional like trying to convince us that the sky isnt blue like the same way

The sky is blue.

No, I have seen you be outright rude to people. Ampsicorra who supported you (and still is), you also lashed out at him. Just cause he said: your theory about Roma migration is all ready on the web. You cannot take a PoV which does not adhere to your standards and mind-set. That is why you pick on my caste (by the way I do not even use my caste gotra anymore) and try to rile the environment. What compromise should I accept. I told you what people would think of the Roma here, and how our societal mechanisms and tertiary functions operate. But you will not believe any of it. Best of luck.

Mortimer
12-27-2013, 05:17 AM
The sky is blue.

No, I have seen you be outright rude to people. Ampsicorra who supported you (and still is), you also lashed out at him. Just cause he said: your theory about Roma migration is all ready on the web. You cannot take a PoV which does not adhere to your standards and mind-set. That is why you pick on my caste (by the way I do not even use my caste gotra anymore) and try to rile the environment. What compromise should I accept. I told you what people would think of the Roma here, and how our societal mechanisms and tertiary functions operate. But you will not believe any of it. Best of luck.

amnispicorra supports me but i suspect subtile trolling from him sometimes, i said just he is a smartass, i dont think thats very rude but yes it is kinda offense or argument ad hominem. you also called me bisexual and gay etc. you are no better. not all people would think the same of roma. Gayetri thinks different, and W.R.Rishi made a roma institute in india he visited the roma and said they are punjabis etc. he wrote about romas, he was indian.

Rambo07
12-27-2013, 05:25 AM
What did Gayetri say ? She is pretty good but at times her obsession with Indian Tribals is a bit much lol.

CordedWhelp
12-27-2013, 05:40 AM

Not only that, but that constitution has really been stuffed under the theoretical carpet....the u.s. REALLY runs under the new Corportate Constitution of 1871...

Mortimer
12-27-2013, 05:48 AM
What did Gayetri say ? She is pretty good but at times her obsession with Indian Tribals is a bit much lol.

she said the pictures i post i mean the pictures of the people look indian and that who denies that is either blind or biased, she also said in 2050 india could be wealthy and romas could live there, she said asingh is afraid of stigma attached to romas and it should be made positive, etc. she said im obviously indian influenced, and she is nice, she is my friend on facebook

Rambo07
12-27-2013, 05:51 AM
Yeah she is THE South Asia expert. I learned a lot from her

silver_surfer
12-27-2013, 05:55 AM
You will not get beaten up by any whites unless you are found wandering in the empty streets and subways of Russia. I thought you like being associated as Indian than whites.

Mortimer
12-27-2013, 05:58 AM
You will not get beaten up by any whites unless you are found wandering in the empty streets and subways of Russia. I thought you like being associated as Indian than whites.

i made that thread when i was pychotic, im shizophrenic and sometimes i have hallucinative thoughts, i also said hitler was messiah and some KKK stuff that whites are supreme rulers of all creatures on earth etc. but funny is i really believe such things when im psychotic. im usually also very friendly towards hinduism but back when i have been psychotic a month ago or two i said that hinduism is satanism but once i performed a online puja on divali etc. im not christian fundamentalist but when im psychotic i have thoughts about jesus, whites etc. and KKK occurs etc. i get very religious too like very christian. also often occur ww2, fascists etc. or that im experiment of fascists who won ww2, and america is a slavestate of fascists and only media says the USA exists as a scapegoat for fascists etc. i have lots of hallucinative irreal thoughts which when im in normal state dont have

asingh
12-27-2013, 06:32 AM
amnispicorra supports me but i suspect subtile trolling from him sometimes, i said just he is a smartass, i dont think thats very rude but yes it is kinda offense or argument ad hominem. you also called me bisexual and gay etc. you are no better. not all people would think the same of roma. Gayetri thinks different, and W.R.Rishi made a roma institute in india he visited the roma and said they are punjabis etc. he wrote about romas, he was indian.

I called your habits of showing your private parts as such. Not outright. You have done far worse here, and thrown cryptic and weird messages on the REP panel at me. I know all would not think the same of the Roma, but I just tell you the generic view which our society (India) holds for foreigners and people removed out. Roma would not be ever taken as Indian. Too long gone.

asingh
12-27-2013, 06:34 AM
she said the pictures i post i mean the pictures of the people look indian and that who denies that is either blind or biased, she also said in 2050 india could be wealthy and romas could live there, she said asingh is afraid of stigma attached to romas and it should be made positive, etc. she said im obviously indian influenced, and she is nice, she is my friend on facebook

What stigma am I afraid of. You are so weird. Are you not versed with the pathetic condition of India. We are just as bad off. I have nothing against the Roma. Just that you do not see this. It is slander.

Mortimer
12-27-2013, 07:08 AM
I called your habits of showing your private parts as such. Not outright. You have done far worse here, and thrown cryptic and weird messages on the REP panel at me. I know all would not think the same of the Roma, but I just tell you the generic view which our society (India) holds for foreigners and people removed out. Roma would not be ever taken as Indian. Too long gone.

well they maybe would not be taken as indian, but they would not be noticed or largely not noticed like a german in england, he would never be taken as english ethnicaly but he would not be noticed especially if he speaks fluent english grew up in england. i mean they would face less racism in india im sure by walking on the street or entering a shop and bying something, look at the gypsy female in the video how she shops in delhi freely and no one gives a second glance. she feels really at home, now if she tells the story of the roma some might say "oh you guys are too far removed etc."

Lotuse
12-27-2013, 07:13 AM
Well did you have any amerindian/asian ancestry or black?? if not then your white caucasian don't listen to american ignorants white for them it's just being nordic/germanic/english looking :lol:

asingh
12-27-2013, 07:26 AM
well they maybe would not be taken as indian, but they would not be noticed or largely not noticed like a german in england, he would never be taken as english ethnicaly but he would not be noticed especially if he speaks fluent english grew up in england. i mean they would face less racism in india im sure by walking on the street or entering a shop and bying something, look at the gypsy female in the video how she shops in delhi freely and no one gives a second glance. she feels really at home, now if she tells the story of the roma some might say "oh you guys are too far removed etc."

It depends to be honest, and we cannot be so sure. People from a different state even get weird glances when they venture out. It is quite different. I agree: that lady was quite free and hassle void, when she was shopping at Janpath, New Delhi. Quite a lot of foreigners venture there.

Tobi
10-16-2014, 06:32 PM
Yeah, white supremacists just exist on internet today, in the real world they use black slangs :rofl_002:

Also
10-18-2014, 11:14 PM
You are dark-haired, you shouldn't go around saying you are white. People will think you are a poor self-hater.

Desaix DeBurgh
10-18-2014, 11:29 PM
Why would a skinhead beat you up over something you wrote on OKcupid? I doubt any would even see that.

He is being paranoid because he is mentally ill. He is diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and takes antipsychotic medication (part of the reason he is so fat). I know this for a fact because I have seen him on forums for many years now.

I think he should worry more about getting in shape and losing weight through diet and exercise so a girl on okcupid might actually want to have sex with him.

Zezak
10-18-2014, 11:57 PM
no one would beat you up you are white anyways

Gustave H
10-19-2014, 12:19 AM
I'd beat the shit out of you if you were to call yourself White. But, you're a nice guy and you mean well and I kind of like you so I wouldn't beat the shit out of you. But, someone else will beat the shit out of you if you call yourself White. Conclusion: Don't "declare yourself as White".

Instinct
10-19-2014, 12:20 AM

indeed

Andrei the 2nd
10-19-2014, 12:33 AM
You are dark-haired, you shouldn't go around saying you are white. People will think you are a poor self-hater.

I guess Atlantids shouldn't considered white, too.

Also
10-19-2014, 12:33 AM
I guess Atlantids shouldn't considered white, too.

You thumbed me down because you are a butthurt brownie.

Andrei the 2nd
10-19-2014, 12:35 AM
You thumbed me down because you are a butthurt brownie.

It's because you're insinuating that black haired people aren't white.

Armand_Duval
10-19-2014, 12:46 AM
i mean a skinhead or like that. i just registered at okcupid and i wrote in the profile that im white

I see you're pred caucasic so in some sense you're white, however as the term is understood by some of the most purist in this matters youre not white.

White means caucasic so you're white, The anglosaxon ppl can sleep quietly without being upset because of you declaring caucasic, you are part of the caucasic spectrum. I'm not saying you're a white anglosaxon but still part of the white's race spectrum so in a more relaxed definion of the term, yes you're white.

Abraxas
10-19-2014, 12:51 AM
Yes, I will go to hunt and beat you if you declare yourself as white.

Fear Fiain
10-19-2014, 12:53 AM

cool, Imma declare myself gypsy so i can make a living off government benefits

Dictator
10-19-2014, 12:55 AM
cool, Imma declare myself gypsy so i can make a living off government benefits

If you declare yourself as afro-gypsy and muslim you practically can live like a millionaire.

Andrei the 2nd
10-19-2014, 06:38 AM
If you declare yourself as afro-gypsy and muslim you practically can live like a millionaire.

Don't forget female.

alfieb
10-19-2014, 06:55 AM
Do they allow multiple choice for race on that site?

If so, select White and Asian and you're being honest.

Mortimer
10-19-2014, 05:30 PM
Do they allow multiple choice for race on that site?

If so, select White and Asian and you're being honest.

they do but asian means probably east and southeast asian there because they have a own indian option. also they have "other" and im since long "other" i changed it to other after two days, was not comfortable with white, i wrote in my comment about me that im gypsy but deleted that because it could make bad impression on girls if they dont know me, i look to have a attractive profile, after they get to know me and trust me i can tell them.