PDA

View Full Version : Gallup poll: Negroids the most gay, Whites the less.

mr. logan
11-10-2013, 12:01 PM
Blacks have highest percentage of homosexuals

'White people are less likely to be gay': Poll reveals African-American community has highest percentage of 'LGBT' adults in U.S.

Poorer blacks and Asians are more likely to be gay than wealthier whites, a controversial study claimed yesterday.
A Gallup survey – said to be the largest of its kind ever undertaken in America – estimated that 3.4 per cent of US adults saw themselves as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT).
That figure consisted of 4.6 per cent of African-Americans, 4.3 per cent of Asians, 4 per cent of Hispanics – but only 3.2 per cent of whites.
In contrast to earlier, smaller studies, researchers also found that Americans with the lowest levels of education were most likely to say they were gay.
A similar pattern was found in wealth, with more than 5 per cent of those with annual incomes of under £15,000 identified as gay compared with 2.8 per cent earning more than £37,000 a year.
And while 21 per cent of American adults earn more than £56,000 a year, only 16 per cent of gay people claimed to earn that much.
The survey – based on interviews with more than 121,000 people – contradicts the perception that lesbians and gays are mostly white, urban and affluent, said lead author Gary Gates.
‘Contemporary media often think of LGBT people as disproportionately white, male, urban and pretty wealthy,’ said Mr Gates of the University of California, Los Angeles. ‘But this data reveals that relative to the general population, the LGBT population has a larger proportion of non-white people and clearly is not overly wealthy.’
The survey revealed a slight gender difference – 3.6 per cent of women identified themselves as lesbian or gay, compared with 3.3 per cent of men.This discrepancy was particularly marked among younger adults, aged 18 to 29, where 8.3 per cent of women said they were LGBT compared with only 4.6 per cent of men.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html

http://i.imgur.com/9s9drBo.jpg

Caismeachd
11-10-2013, 01:02 PM
They have much more variable and 'mutated' genetics than other groups so it would make sense if they don't fit the standard mould. I don't know if it's wealth that is the cause though.

armenianbodyhair
11-10-2013, 01:10 PM
"White men with the last name Johnson are .3% more likely to eat bacon for breakfast and fart on the subway than Asian men with the last name Chu."

Who gives a shit? This is useless and inconclusive, all races appear to be in the ballpark and really, if you're not gay, why the hell does it matter to you?

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-10-2013, 01:27 PM
"White men with the last name Johnson are .3% more likely to eat bacon for breakfast and fart on the subway than Asian men with the last name Chu."

Useless information like the above can make someone the life of the party, or not invited again.

Who gives a shit? This is useless and inconclusive, all races appear to be in the ballpark and really, if you're not gay, why the hell does it matter to you?

121,000 is a huge sample of people and so in that sense it's significant.

My suspicion was that Blacks had more homosexuals but I figured the only reason why I thought this was because they're much more louder than White homosexuals and so they stand out more in my mind. It is pretty much in the same ball park for for minority groups but not between Whites and Blacks: there is a significant difference between 4.6 an 3.2

If only Bootyman posted at this forum... that would be so much fun after reading the OP. 121,000 is a hell of a large sample. That doesn't necessarily mean it's accurate but it carries weight because of the sample size (assuming the people involved in the study didn't screw up). I would love to see another large sample done to back it up but that won't be any time soon; it's too expensive.

mr. logan
11-10-2013, 01:40 PM

This is important data that explains behaviour patterns, like their very feminine facial expressions and the sissy way they sing. Also the macho type behaviour of the negresses may tend to compensate this homo trait. In the real negroid life in Africa, in the village ritual, what would be called gay behaviour patterns are very visible. All the aggressive overacted way negroids display in the West cn have a root in the repression of their gay being.

Sorry for your fantasy down.