PDA

View Full Version : Roughly 20% of ethnic Spaniards, Italians, Greeks, Portuguese look slightly non-European

GrebluBro
11-11-2013, 08:34 AM
After looking at 1000s of Spaniards, Italians, Greeks and Portuguese, I am pretty sure that roughly 20% of these ethnic-Europeans could be wrongly
considered Arab or Latina when they go to America, Middle-East or South-Asia.

Please vote yes/no for each country

Note: There is no denial that all those 20% people belong to these four groups are 100% European

The problem is with non-Europeans who don't have complete knowledge about tanned ethnic Europeans from South.
I have seen many non-Europeans wrongly taking some atypical Southern-Europeans as some Latina or Arab

Don't forget answering Poll

madridi4verrr
11-11-2013, 08:38 AM
I'll need more than popcorn for this thread .

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Rc8k_D3yYoE/Tw4IyOKMysI/AAAAAAAAAls/awgasVzJMfA/s320/Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

Trun
11-11-2013, 08:41 AM
Troll thread on the horizon.

Or maybe self hating Indian desparately wanting to pass in Europe?

Yes you can...as a gypo :lol:

Mn The Loki TA Son
11-11-2013, 08:45 AM

Word.
http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/Butthurt+below.+Butthurt+soon+to+be+above.+Butthur t+on+the+_93ae0c10893ec10246c42668b1e30a1d.jpg

GrebluBro
11-11-2013, 08:49 AM

Why the f**k should I hate my identity.
I am proud of what I am.
My people are as great as Europeans in some aspects and as bad as Europeans in some other aspects.

I can post 100s of Europeans who look atypical to be considered.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-11-2013, 08:49 AM
How can 20% of a people look "slightly" non-European but yet be confused for groups that are not European? By using the word "slightly" it's understood they look European but come off as a bit "exotic" and so such people aren't confused for an entirely different non-European group.

All four groups have features that are distinct to their ethnic group, whether the member of said groups have a light complexion or a dark one.

That being said, this is such a lazy way to troll people. I want to see something different for once. How about "20% of Iberians, Greeks, and Italians are chronic jaywalkers." Something new... something different than this old gag...

GrebluBro
11-11-2013, 08:52 AM
How can 20% of a people look "slightly" non-European but yet be confused for groups that are not European? By using the word "slightly" it's understood they look European but come off as a bit "exotic" and so such people aren't confused for an entirely different non-European group.

All four groups have features that are distinct to their ethnic group, whether the member of said groups have a light complexion or a dark one.

Slightly here means some people would consider those 20% as non-European looking and yet others would consider them as European looking.

Mn The Loki TA Son
11-11-2013, 08:57 AM
Why the f**k should I hate my identity.
I am proud of what I am.
My people are as great as Europeans in some aspects and as bad as Europeans in some other aspects.

I can post 100s of Europeans who look atypical to be considered.
Yes, Yes whatever. Anyway those "exotic" ethnic Spaniards,Italians,Portuguese,Greeks are still more European looking then you Indian arsholes. :D

Germaniac
11-11-2013, 09:02 AM
I don't think in any of those groups the amount of off-looking people reaches such high percentages.

leviathan_cl
11-11-2013, 09:03 AM
2% of ethnic indians look slightly european

GrebluBro
11-11-2013, 09:09 AM
Yes, Yes whatever. Anyway those "exotic" ethnic Spaniards,Italians,Portuguese,Greeks are still more European looking then you Indian arsholes. :D
Obvious that is why they are Europeans you stinking Mexican Mutt.
Also remember,
1-2% (meaning 12-25 Million) of Indians are some kinda exotic Southern European looking and still they are ethnic-Indians.

Typical Indian looking women are beautiful on their own way

leviathan_cl
11-11-2013, 09:10 AM
Obvious that is why they are Europeans you stinking Mexican Mutt.
Also remember,
1-2% (meaning 12-25 Million) of Indian women are some kinda exotic Southern European looking and still they are ethnic-Indians.

Typical Indian looking women are beautiful on their own way

i am sure you look more mixed race than him

GrebluBro
11-11-2013, 09:12 AM
Absolutely and majority of Indians seem to be considered dark-Caucasian by anthropologists.

I don't agree with this and I believe Indians are of their own race; that 2% tanned-European looking was just genetic accident

leviathan_cl
11-11-2013, 09:15 AM
Absolutely and majority of Indians seem to be considered dark-Caucasian by anthropologists.

I don't agree with this and I believe Indians are of their own race; that 2% tanned-European looking was just genetic accident

these ones too?
http://media.web.britannica.com/eb-media/54/82754-004-3551DF65.jpg

Germaniac
11-11-2013, 09:18 AM
Looking off is something rare among any European group. The most off looking I've seen was southern Italians, Sardinians, Sicilians and Greeks, but none of these peoples have more than 10% off looking people. As you go further north, this percentage goes to less than 1%.

GrebluBro
11-11-2013, 09:21 AM
these ones too?
http://media.web.britannica.com/eb-media/54/82754-004-3551DF65.jpg

I said I don't agree but majority of people interested in human races think Caucasian is not exclusive to Whites/European but also Persians and many (not all) South-Asians

Indian Albino samples
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/03/07/article-2111298-120DAD79000005DC-35_634x642.jpg

There is a belief among many people that depigmented Indians could look European

Trun
11-11-2013, 09:25 AM
Indian Albino samples
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/03/07/article-2111298-120DAD79000005DC-35_634x642.jpg

There is a belief among many people that depigmented Indians could look European

No, they don't look European. Looking European is more about features than pigmentation. There are naturally dark Europeans (like my brother) but their facial features are completely European.

GrebluBro
11-11-2013, 09:28 AM
Looking off is something rare among any European group. The most off looking I've seen was southern Italians, Sardinians, Sicilians and Greeks, but none of these peoples have more than 10% off looking people. As you go further north, this percentage goes to less than 1%.

Here logic goes like this according to person:

Case 1:
If you considered most of those atypical looking Southern Europeans as European looking, you will consider (when identity/nationality unknown) min 20% of Middle-Easterners, 5% of Pakistanis (mostly Pashtun) and 1% of Indians as some atypical Southern European looking Europeans.

Case 2:
If you don't consider most of those atypical looking (~20%) Southern Europeans as European looking, you will consider only 5% of Middle-Eastern and almost none from South-Asia

Its is all about how much expectation you have.
You fall into case-1

Mn The Loki TA Son
11-11-2013, 09:47 AM
Here logic goes like this according to person:

Case 1:
If you considered most of those atypical looking Southern Europeans as European looking, you will consider (when identity/nationality unknown) min 20% of Middle-Easterners, 5% of Pakistanis and 2% of Indians as some atypical Southern European looking Europeans.

Case 2:
If you don't consider most of those atypical looking (~20%) Southern Europeans as European looking, you will consider only 5% of Middle-Eastern, 2% of Pakistanis (mostly Pashtun) and 0.1% of Indians as atypical Sothern European looking.

Its is all about how much expectation you have.
You fall into case-1

Lol "Pakistanis and Indians" The off looking southern Europeans that you keep babbling about, most of them being southern Italians/Sardinian/Sicilians,Greeks Some are Semitic looking some are Levantine lookingEDIT + North African Looking But never Pakistani or Indian looking lol Take your head out your ass. nice try tho Indian arshole. Desperately trying to pass your Indian arse in Europe? Or Europeans in India? lol If anything like Twitch have said, You can....as A Gypo. nothing more nothing less. :icon_lol:

GrebluBro
11-11-2013, 09:55 AM
Lol "Pakistanis and Indians" The off looking southern Europeans that you keep babbling about, most of them being southern Italians/Sardinian/Sicilians,Greeks Some are Semitic looking some are Levantine looking but never Pakistani or Indian looking lol In your dreams. Nice try tho Indian arshole. Desperately trying to pass your Indian arse in Europe? Or Europeans in India? lol If anything like Twitch have said, You can....as A Gypo. nothing more nothing less. :icon_lol:

I said extremely rare.
Here is group of Pasthun women [I believe one of these women would be mistaken for atypical Euro when they wear Western clothes and with European names]
http://www.ilmkidunya.com/inst/images/101_Jinnah-College-for-Wome1.jpg

Gaita
11-11-2013, 10:06 AM
20% of south Asians believe that 100% of apricity members believe that this is a troll thread.:)

GrebluBro
11-11-2013, 10:07 AM
There is even a thread for blonde pakistanis LOL
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?101111-Blondes-in-Pakistan

These are exceptional cases

GrebluBro
11-11-2013, 11:17 AM
Need more votes!

Roy
11-11-2013, 11:54 AM
No, but I can add that Poles would easily mistake some Southern Italians / Sicilians for Levantines/West Asians but surely not for people from Pakistan/India/Iran.

Ianus
11-11-2013, 11:54 AM
http://blog.wtfconcept.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/troll-sign-alert.jpg

Ibericus
11-11-2013, 11:59 AM
Unless you are taking in account the gypsies, no european can pass for a Paki or Indian, sorry.

Peyrol
11-11-2013, 12:02 PM

Remember that in their pyramidal society, ''whiter = higher class''...so....drawn your conclusions...

Lábaru
11-11-2013, 12:24 PM
Ethnicity
Indian
Country
India

Another negro.

Chieftain
11-11-2013, 02:27 PM

You may be right, but don't forget that you can pass as a turk or a lebanese too.

Trun
11-11-2013, 02:28 PM
You may be right, but don't forget that you can pass as a turk or a lebanese too.

What is your obsession with me, dumb Sheeptard?

Chieftain
11-11-2013, 02:30 PM
What is your obsession with me, dumb Sheeptard?

Because you look very turkish, dear wog.

Trun
11-11-2013, 02:34 PM
Because you look very turkish, dear wog.

And this makes your life happier? Have a wank, loooser :coffee:

Chieftain
11-11-2013, 02:35 PM
And this makes your life happier? Have a wank, loooser :coffee:

It's not about making me happier or depressed, it's about reality and facts, I don't really care, but you do give a turkish vibe.

Tatar
11-11-2013, 06:20 PM
Remember that in their pyramidal society, ''whiter = higher class''...so....drawn your conclusions...

Before I think it was like that too but I have seen Brahmin completely negro is it normal?

Tatar
11-11-2013, 06:24 PM
:rotfl

You are italian from north, center, south or sicilia?
Because for me except in Sicilia, italian may they be north our south look totally european.

Swearengen
11-11-2013, 06:25 PM
i've never seen a south asian looking european. although a small minority look like surrounding areas (north africa, turkey, levant).

GrebluBro
11-11-2013, 07:53 PM
Guys earlier I said Bollywood-Indian faces who are like 0.001% of Indian population (barely 10000 of 1.2 Billion) which is extremely rare in real world but can be seen in Indian media.
Many Pashtun people from Pakistan got Green/Blue eyes with light skin. Many women tend to look atypical Southern European from South Asian perspective.
I never said those atypical southern Europeans could look like average South Asian. I always knew they look way different.
I thought you guys will understand the term "Bollywood-Indian" faces.
This made a lot of confusion and many people would have voted "NO" wrongly.
Alright I removed the term Bollywood-Indian.

armenianbodyhair
11-11-2013, 08:02 PM
dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

GrebluBro
11-11-2013, 08:10 PM
dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

I would say the same thing to other posters.
I have said in my first post itself the problem is with non-Europeans who wrongly consider some atypical Southern Europeans as Arab or Latina.
I didn't say Europeans wrongly consider.
Many people in this forum are very quick to conclude things which end up misunderstanding.
I am gonna totally modify my posts which got South-Asian term.
I keep Arab/Latina as one of wrong identifications by non-European people .

B01AB20
11-11-2013, 08:24 PM
where I live thre're a lot of pakis immigrants, and a lot of latinos too.

pakis are generally more caucasoid than latinos (mostly ecuadorians, bolivians, colombians) but at the same time they're darker.

pakis have caucasoid but unfamiliar and not western features, and the're incredibly dark skined, more black than black people sometimes.

GrebluBro
11-11-2013, 08:28 PM
where I live thre're a lot of pakis immigrants, and a lot of latinos too.

pakis are generally more caucasoid than latinos (mostly ecuadorians, bolivians, colombians) but at the same time they're darker.

pakis have caucasoid but unfamiliar and not western features, and the're incredibly dark skined, more black than black people sometimes.

You are mistaken.
Those who are more black than black people (here you considered some African Americans not people from Africa) are Indians/Bengali/Sri-Lankan (they are Dravidian race).

Pakistani would be dark but not black skinned unlike Indians (20% of Indians primarily from Southern part are almost black).

So you are one of those people who think millions of Pakistanis/Indians are dark Caucasoids (meaning Caucasian needn't exclusive to Europe alone)

B01AB20
11-11-2013, 08:40 PM
You are mistaken.
Those who are more black than black people (here you considered some African Americans not people from Africa) are Indians/Bengali/Sri-Lankan (they are Dravidian race).

I don't think so, and official stadistcs neither, most if not all 'pakis' immigrants are that, pakistanis. They're generally tall, caucasoid looking ;), and veeeery dark. But there're also a few not that dark but still dark enough.

Pakistani would be dark but not black skinned unlike Indians (20% of Indians primarily from Southern part are almost black).

well, dark would be a better description than black I agree; but I meant that sometimes the dark pakistanis are darker than some black africans.

So you are one of those people who think millions of Pakistanis/Indians are dark Caucasoids (meaning Caucasian needn't exclusive to Europe alone)

yeah, but I don't think 'millions...' , I only can speak of what I see everyday here, they look very different from these dravidians you're talking of.

GrebluBro
11-11-2013, 09:06 PM
yeah, but I don't think 'millions...' , I only can speak of what I see everyday here, they look very different from these dravidians you're talking of.

At least 50% of Pakistanis are considered dark Caucasoid by anthropologists.
For instance, half European half Pakistani end up looking some kinda Southern European in 40% of mixed people; impossible if another half is non-Caucasian
I can post so many half Pakistani/North-west-Indian half European people who look some kinda European (mostly south).

Smeagol
11-11-2013, 11:58 PM
No.

GrebluBro
11-12-2013, 02:11 AM
It seems voters were almost all Europeans or White Latinos.
Roughly 35% yes by them.
I am pretty sure if only non-Europeans (excluding white Latinos) voted, percent for "Yes" would be easily 90%.
This is what I try to convey.
40% for Europeans equal 100% for non-Europeans if it comes to perceiving those atypical 20% Southern Europeans as non-European looking (there is no denial that they are ethnic-Europeans) like Arabs and Latinos.

Percent of votes being "yes" will be much higher by Non-Europeans since they don't have full knowledge about European phenotypes

GrebluBro
03-07-2014, 02:02 AM
bump