PDA

View Full Version : Suspected Witches Burned Alive by Christians in Kenya, Africa (Video)

Methmatician
11-11-2013, 09:50 AM
This is one of the most sick things I've seen in a while but I'm not surprised that it happened in Africa.

WARNING: GRAPHIC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsDtsWJ5ibE

Loki
11-11-2013, 09:58 AM
Horrible! :(

mr. logan
11-11-2013, 10:10 AM
The true nature of the degenerate baboons.
This are good images to remember when an ape like these tries to explain you White your own civilization.
Point apart, the burning system is absolutely retarded. 500.000 years could pass and the negroids would have no hint of a wheel concept.

Methmatician
11-11-2013, 10:14 AM
The true nature of the degenerate baboons.
This are good images to remember when an ape like these tries to explain you White your own civilization.
Point apart, the burning system is absolutely retarded. 500.000 years could pass and the negroids would have no hint of a wheel concept.

I should mention that this happened in a rural village where the belief of witchcraft is widespread and the authorities are prosecuting those responsible and Kenyans in the cities were appalled by the villagers' actions.

Loki
11-11-2013, 10:17 AM
I should mention that this happened in a rural village where the belief of witchcraft is widespread and the authorities are prosecuting those responsible and Kenyans in the cities were appalled by the villagers' actions.

Good to know.

mr. logan
11-11-2013, 10:38 AM
Sure. Cause the video was uploaded and pressure was made into it. Otherwise, it wouldn´t get out of that village.
Negroid men really hate females. I can´t imagine that violence against elder women anywhere else in the world.

Prisoner Of Ice
11-11-2013, 10:43 AM
I didn't watch the whole thing. Were they guilty, or not?

Loki
11-11-2013, 10:44 AM
Negroid men really hate females. I can´t imagine that violence against elder women anywhere else in the world.

Really? In medieval Europe, witches were routinely burned alive in public.

Prisoner Of Ice
11-11-2013, 10:47 AM
Only by protestants, thankfully.

mr. logan
11-11-2013, 10:43 PM
It was made in an effective and ritualistic mode, and the local people called the Inquisitors to pick the "witch" and judge it. Of course, it was a senseless thing in most cases and maybe lots of good minds were lost.
In this case, maybe these people are just thieves or something similar, no christian sign is visible anywhere. No cross, no priest, nothing points that this misery was religious driven, only the title in the video. You can´t justify the grade of violence here against innofensive elder people. The burning with those branches, pure misery. And these baboons are dropping 5 newborns each. Nuke Sudan, and radiation will do the rest.

Rudel
11-11-2013, 10:52 PM
No, they weren't. Witch burning is concentrated in a period starting with the Renaissance and ending with the mid-18th century, in Protestant countries.

Shah-Jehan
11-11-2013, 10:56 PM

they should've castrated dumb mestizos with an IQ of less than 70...

Prisoner Of Ice
11-11-2013, 11:01 PM
No, they weren't. Witch burning is concentrated in a period starting with the Renaissance and ending with the mid-18th century, in Protestant countries.

Ironically, believing in witches was itself a heresy, and worthy of getting you burned at the stake.

Rudel
11-11-2013, 11:05 PM
Ironically, believing in witches was itself a heresy, and worthy of getting you burned at the stake.
Yes, the Church always went its way against beliefs in witches and the likes as it's a form of Paganism. I doubt it went as far as the stake.
Death sentences by fire for religious reasons (different from death sentences issued by civil tribunals) were actually pretty rare in the end, but they're much more evocative.

Baluarte
11-11-2013, 11:09 PM
Yes, the Church always went its way against believes in witches and the likes as it's a form of Paganism. I doubt it went as far as the stake.
Death sentences by fire for religious reasons (different from death sentences issued by civil tribunals) were actually pretty rare in the end, but they're much more evocative.

Empecinado had posted a very good thread about this before. Hopefully he still has the info. Basically it shows how the total number of executions by burning emitted by the Inquisition is very low.

Compared to the 10.000+ deaths of women at the hands of puritans and other cryptoJewish fanatics. Reminds me of Salem.

blogen
11-11-2013, 11:10 PM
These witches trading with parts of albinoes? (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/29/10000-albinos-in-hiding-a_n_372976.html) It is necessary to burn all!

Proctor
11-11-2013, 11:11 PM
Religion :picard2: It's like Salem all over again.

MissProvocateur
11-11-2013, 11:11 PM
Fuck, fuck, fuck!

Every time I try to forget about how fucked up our world is, I find something else like this. WHY do people have to document these things?? CI had enough with watching a video of a woman getting decapitate din Mexico, men getting tortured in Syria, and an innocent man getting brutally murdered in Ukraine (Probably the most horrifying of all since it was the first video of this content I ever saw, and it made me cry) I HATE people like this, It's absolutely disgusting and inhuman! How can someone treat another human being like that!? I don't know who is sicker, the people who commit these actions, or myself for actually watching the whole thing. I can barely type this without feeling an absolute disgust for myself and humanity in general. How SICK! How fucking uncivillized do you have to be to commit such atrocities!? What the fuck is wrong in their heads!?

Videos like this are so upsetting, and one can feel nothing but repulsed by watching it. It's like trying to take a swim in mud and shit. It chokes you and drowns you even if you try to swim. Repugnance is too soft of a word to describe how I feel. Ugh..

alb0zfinest
11-11-2013, 11:19 PM
And then I'm asked why i think religion is the most useless extreme fucked up ideology man has ever created. Fucking disgusting inhumane subhumans.

mr. logan
11-12-2013, 10:54 AM
There is no religious activity depicted in the video. The title may have been manipulated or not. It has a good effect.

Methmatician
11-12-2013, 10:57 AM
There is no religious activity depicted in the video. The title may have been manipulated or not. It has a good effect.
No atheist would burn someone for being a witch :rolleyes2:

Acquisitor
11-12-2013, 10:57 AM
I guess it would be racist to call this culture below inferior. right ?.

YeshAtid
11-12-2013, 11:00 AM
I guess it would be racist to call this culture below inferior. right ?.

Extremely, I do believe you're demonstrating insensitivity towards another culture. There exists no concept of inferiority nor superiority, but instead one of difference:rolleyes:

Acquisitor
11-12-2013, 11:02 AM
Extremely, I do believe you're demonstrating insensitivity towards another culture. There exists no concept of inferiority nor superiority, but instead one of difference:rolleyes:

I guess it would also be racist to say that I dont want my kids to go to a school where offspring of these humanoid lifeforms could also be getting education right ?

Insuperable
11-12-2013, 11:02 AM
Speechless. Poor people.

YeshAtid
11-12-2013, 11:06 AM
I guess it would also be racist to say that I dont want my kids to go to a school where offspring of these humanoid lifeforms could also be getting education right ?

Indeed, diversity is the key to bringing greater understanding of different, yet equally valuable cultures. Imagine, how enriching it would be for a child to witness a live stoning!

Acquisitor
11-12-2013, 11:11 AM
Indeed, diversity is the key to bringing greater understanding of different, yet equally valuable cultures. Imagine, how enriching it would be for a child to witness a live stoning!

there are kids in the video btw.

I was talking more about offspring of this and other trash that finds itself into Europe, and attends education.

noman.rasheed
11-12-2013, 11:11 AM
Really? Witches !!!
This is so horrible.

First of all if there is actually a witch we can't talk to them and they don't come in public.
Illiteracy is leading towards destruction,. seriously!

YeshAtid
11-12-2013, 11:13 AM
there are kids in the video btw.

I was talking more about offspring of this and other trash that finds itself into Europe, and attends education.

They can share their culture with European children , so as to enrich it.

Acquisitor
11-12-2013, 11:15 AM
Really? Witches !!!
This is so horrible.

First of all if there is actually a witch we can't talk to them and they don't come in public.
Illiteracy is leading towards destruction,. seriously!

tell us about Pakistan and the punishments which take place there.

didnt this happen in Pakistan ? how common is this ?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/80866143@N04/7412491234/

or what about this one ? burned alive for allegedly burning quran

http://www.telugumirchi.com/en/other-news/man-burnt-alive-for-alleged-burning-quran-in-pak.html

Methmatician
11-12-2013, 11:15 AM
Apparently some villagers found the minutes to a 'witch's meeting' and this was proof enough for the existence of witches for them.

noman.rasheed
11-12-2013, 11:26 AM
tell us about Pakistan and the punishments which take place there.

didnt this happen in Pakistan ? how common is this ?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/80866143@N04/7412491234/

or what about this one ? burned alive for allegedly burning quran

http://www.telugumirchi.com/en/other-news/man-burnt-alive-for-alleged-burning-quran-in-pak.html

Ok, that burning picture is of thieves. Now problem is that due to bad security system people had stopped trusting police anymore and what they do they try deal with them by their own.
Now, as the majority is already poor and someone is even then stealing their stuffs ... I don't think they would anyone. I agree that act was wrong but why not government do something for it.

For second one, I am sorry I can't say much due to my poor knowledge ... If that was by mistake and by some child that is something else ... but if that was planned then believe me nobody is going to leave that person.
It's something like one enters the court and burned all of the books while while judge was there. Do you think judge is going to let him free?

All is because of poor system by the government.

Acquisitor
11-12-2013, 11:33 AM
Ok, that burning picture is of thieves. Now problem is that due to bad security system people had stopped trusting police anymore and what they do they try deal with them by their own.
Now, as the majority is already poor and someone is even then stealing their stuffs ... I don't think they would anyone. I agree that act was wrong but why not government do something for it.

For second one, I am sorry I can't say much due to my poor knowledge ... If that was by mistake and by some child that is something else ... but if that was planned then believe me nobody is going to leave that person.
It's something like one enters the court and burned all of the books while while judge was there. Do you think judge is going to let him free?

All is because of poor system by the government.

imagine someone burns a copy of the quran.

what should happen to him ?

noman.rasheed
11-12-2013, 11:40 AM

I really don't know what is the punishment for that.
But the main cause is why someone is doing it intentionally? He should better read it.

Empecinado
11-12-2013, 11:40 AM
Empecinado had posted a very good thread about this before. Hopefully he still has the info. Basically it shows how the total number of executions by burning emitted by the Inquisition is very low.

Compared to the 10.000+ deaths of women at the hands of puritans and other cryptoJewish fanatics. Reminds me of Salem.

Inquisition just organized a trial on witchcraft, 7,000 people were investigated, 18 people were released because they confessed their sins and asked for mercy in court, and only 6 who did not regret were burned alive. The inquisitors themselves were the first ones to consider that all those tales of witches were a solemn foolishness and that the confessions of accused witches were simply absurd delusions of uneducated and impressionable people. In fact, one of the inquisitors of that process, Alonso de Salazar, was called "Witche's Advocate" because was obsesed in defending the innocence of these people, this was what he said about:

The real question is: are we to believe that witchcraft occurred in a given situation simply because of what the witches claim? No: it is clear that the witches are not to be believed, and the judges should not pass sentence on anyone, unless the case can be proven with external and objective evidence sufficient to convince everyone who hears it. And who can accept the following: that a person can frequently fly through the air and travel a hundred leagues in an hour; that a woman can get through a space not big enough for a fly; that a person can make himself invisible; that he can be in a river or the open sea and not get wet; or that he can be in bed at the sabbath at the same time... and that a witch can turn herself into any shape she fancies, be it housefly or raven? Indeed, these claims go beyond all human reason and may even pass the limits permitted by the Devil.

More about:

The Spanish Inquisition was one of the first institutions in Europe to rule against the death penalty for supposed witches. Its Instructions of 1614, which embodied Salazar's ideas, were influential throughout Catholic Europe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alonso_de_Salazar_Fr%C3%ADas

Loki
11-12-2013, 12:13 PM

Nothing. The Quran is just a book. It shouldn't be regarded as a crime.

Dombra
11-12-2013, 12:27 PM
Africa needs to enter the Renaissance and get out of the dark ages :mad:

At least the urban Africans has some level of consciousness

Acquisitor
11-12-2013, 12:48 PM

I'd say he should be cheered for, I dont think any other book has caused as much suffering, poverty and murder in the world as has the quran

noman.rasheed
11-12-2013, 12:51 PM
I'd say he should be cheered for, I dont think any other book has caused as much suffering, poverty and murder in the world as has the quran

It has nothing to do with the Quran. It's people who make mistakes.

Acquisitor
11-12-2013, 12:54 PM
It has nothing to do with the Quran. It's people who make mistakes.

in many cases it has.

look at the entire islamic world, its an enormous failure in every possible way. poverty, large uneducated masses, absolutely no progress of any kind and so on. The only thing most if not all islamic countries can offer to the world is natural resources. its pathetic.

do you really think it all comes from "misinterpreting the book" ?

noman.rasheed
11-12-2013, 01:01 PM
in many cases it has.

look at the entire islamic world, its an enormous failure in every possible way. poverty, large uneducated masses, absolutely no progress of any kind and so on. The only thing most if not all islamic countries can offer to the world is natural resources. its pathetic.

do you really think it all comes from "misinterpreting the book" ?

Dude, you have no idea of what you are talking about ...

I am simply asking how Islam led to poverty, illiteracy, low development and whatever you are talking about.
Come to the exact point, please!

And how many of the Muslims do understand Quran really?
Ever heard of the "Esoteric interpretation"?

Scandalf
11-12-2013, 01:05 PM

What!?! Both Catholics and Protestants burned people alive in public.

Acquisitor
11-12-2013, 01:09 PM
Dude, you have no idea of what you are talking about ...

I am simply asking how Islam led to poverty, illiteracy, low development and whatever you are talking about.
Come to the exact point, please!

its rather simple: studying and reading the quran consumes intellectual resources, its a waste of time to do it.
lack of science in the modern islamic world can only be explained by islam itself which discourages science and studying the universe for what it is.

people use things from quran to keep themselves stupid, to abuse women, to abuse each other, to commit terrorism and more.

please dont come with the arguments like "during the early stages of the islamic civilizations this and that was invented", its completely irrelevant at this point in history.

And how many of the Muslims do understand Quran really?
Ever heard of the "Esoteric interpretation"?

who cares about interpretations ? anything can be interpreted in many ways, so what ? its still useless trash, and in the case of islam its pre medieval useless trash. countries which are infected by that useless trash clearly show that they are lagging behind in development but top in aggressiveness and murder.

noman.rasheed
11-12-2013, 01:19 PM
its rather simple: studying and reading the quran consumes intellectual resources, its a waste of time to do it.
lack of science in the modern islamic world can only be explained by islam itself which discourages science and studying the universe for what it is.

people use things from quran to keep themselves stupid, to abuse women, to abuse each other, to commit terrorism and more.

please dont come with the arguments like "during the early stages of the islamic civilizations this and that was invented", its completely irrelevant at this point in history.

who cares about interpretations ? anything can be interpreted in many ways, so what ? its still useless trash, and in the case of islam its pre medieval useless trash. countries which are infected by that useless trash clearly show that they are lagging behind in development but top in aggressiveness and murder.

Have you ever read Quran by yourself?

Herbalist
11-12-2013, 01:19 PM

What about domestic violence in the West, committed by white men?

Acquisitor
11-12-2013, 01:23 PM
Have you ever read Quran by yourself?

yes I did.

everyone needs to read it imo, its absolutely necessary to read it for nearly everyone imo. So people would understand what drives these large gray masses in islamic countries and how they think.

noman.rasheed
11-12-2013, 01:28 PM
yes I did.

everyone needs to read it imo, its absolutely necessary to read it for nearly everyone imo. So people would understand what drives these large gray masses in islamic countries and how they think.

LOL!
What did you read in that? Give me some reference.

Acquisitor
11-12-2013, 01:39 PM
LOL!
What did you read in that? Give me some reference.

I didnt read it anywhere, its just a logical conclusion.

what can be driving these people ?

and many other examples of completely useless behavior.

its the book and its interpretations.

I'm not saying that every muslim is a terrorist or will fall to radicalism, but islam is a tool to turn people in this. And because its a tool to manipulate people into being brainless zombies, I see it as a danger.

so its a good idea for everyone to read the book, and to see whats inside of it.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02570/woolwich-attackers_2570495b.jpg
http://www.document.no/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Theo_Van_Gogh.killed.jpg
http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/maxresdefault-e13714097971411.jpg
http://forum.paticik.com/thumbnails/0fc/2e7/643/65e/452/840/67e/143/717/1d9/85_450xNULL.jpg
http://www.hbvl.be/ahimgpath/assets_img_gvl/2010/11/14/1675204/al-qaeda-dreigt-met-aanslag-tijdens-hadj-id1450652-1000x800-n.jpg

SKYNET
11-12-2013, 01:43 PM
after 2:08 I stopped that video.

sick damn monkeys, jesus fucking christ!

noman.rasheed
11-12-2013, 01:46 PM

I'm not saying that every muslim is a terrorist or will fall to radicalism, but islam is a tool to turn people in this. And because its a tool to manipulate people into being brainless zombies, I see it as a danger.

so its a good idea for everyone to read the book, and to see whats inside of it.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02570/woolwich-attackers_2570495b.jpg
http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/maxresdefault-e13714097971411.jpg
http://forum.paticik.com/thumbnails/0fc/2e7/643/65e/452/840/67e/143/717/1d9/85_450xNULL.jpg
http://www.hbvl.be/ahimgpath/assets_img_gvl/2010/11/14/1675204/al-qaeda-dreigt-met-aanslag-tijdens-hadj-id1450652-1000x800-n.jpg

Yeah, a logical conclusion .... pathetic!

For the first few pictures, what guys are doing are not really the teachings of Islam so how could you say that they are doing what is mentioned in Quran?
For the second one Denmark, I am sorry, but Denmark is a non-Muslim country and Sharia Law is for Muslims only and if Muslims would live in an Islamic state then it would have zero impact on their lives.
And the last one? It's a Kaa'ba built by Prophet Abraham (Peace Be Upon Him).

If some Jew or Christian would do something bad then I am not going to blame their religions because I do the teachings of Torah, Psalms, Gospel and the rest of the 100 scrolls.

Acquisitor
11-12-2013, 01:55 PM
If some Jew or Christian would do something bad then I am not going to blame their religions because I do the teachings of Torah, Psalms, Gospel and the rest of the 100 scrolls.

if some jew or a christian would do something "bad" in the name of his religion, then its logical to assume that religion was abused to brainwash him.

can you explain to me WHY the entire islamic world is such a pathetic failure ? can you also explain to me why Turkey, the only 'ex' islamic country which divided religion and the state, was able to experience some relevant growth which never came from exports of oil ?

judaism, christinity and islam are a pathetic legacy from the past, which revolve around mid eastern folklore. they are absolutely useless, there is absolutely nothing in them of any value, however their destructive potential is rather high.

one day, in a very very distant future, the world will be free of religions. hard to imagine ? I bet some african tribe thousands of years ago which though that the highest tree in the forest was their god also couldnt imagine that their tree would one day not be a god, but here we are, its all forgotten and vanish. judaism, islam and christinity will suffer the same faith.

notice that Europe and the US made an enormous technological and intellectual leap forward when religion began to lose its grip on the people. one day islamic world will undergo the same, unfortunately we will not witness it.

Rudel
11-12-2013, 02:06 PM
No atheist would burn someone for being a witch :rolleyes2:
I don't doubt they'd have many other reasons to burn people.

Book-burning is a crime. A moral one, at least.

Africa needs to enter the Renaissance and get out of the dark ages :mad:

At least the urban Africans has some level of consciousness
Africa isn't one thing. There isn't really Africa. It's a big continent with extremely diverse complex realities, and it doesn't need more of us trying to stick on it our models (our models stemming from the paradigm of individuals, which doesn't exist in traditional societies characterizing most SSA Africa, and that won't exist any time soon).

The only thing it really needs is absolutely everyone stepping out of it, which won't happen because of the soil.

There is absolutely no need for sub-Saharan societies to go through the same historical sequences as we did.

The Talmud is way worst.

Turkey, Iran, Indonesia and few more are potentially very promising.

Witch-hunting isn't Catholic. Heretic-hunting on the other hand...

No, it can't. other dynamics are in play, going beyond Islam.

Trying to explain everything bad by the Quran and Islam is typical neo-con retardation. Good job gargling on American semen.

they are absolutely useless, there is absolutely nothing in them of any value

one day, in a very very distant future, the world will be free of religions.
:picard1:

Scandalf
11-12-2013, 02:20 PM
Witch-hunting isn't Catholic. Heretic-hunting on the other hand...

Of course, Protestants burned more "witches" but Catholics burned their fare share as well: in Friuli the "Benandanti" have been rooted out this way and the tradition of "burning witches" can still be seen on the 6th of Jan. ("Pignarùl").

Smaland
11-12-2013, 02:24 PM
6) At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.

7) The hands of the witnesses shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterward the hands of all the people. So thou shalt put the evil away from among you.

Deuteronomy 17:6-7 (KJV)

If the witnesses must lead the execution, they must be absolutely sure of what they will say, otherwise they would become guilty themselves.

YeshAtid
11-12-2013, 02:31 PM
If the witnesses must lead the execution, they must be absolutely sure of what they will say, otherwise they would become guilty themselves.

A lot of Jewish law's invalid anyway now.

noman.rasheed
11-12-2013, 02:32 PM
if some jew or a christian would do something "bad" in the name of his religion, then its logical to assume that religion was abused to brainwash him.

can you explain to me WHY the entire islamic world is such a pathetic failure ? can you also explain to me why Turkey, the only 'ex' islamic country which divided religion and the state, was able to experience some relevant growth which never came from exports of oil ?

judaism, christinity and islam are a pathetic legacy from the past, which revolve around mid eastern folklore. they are absolutely useless, there is absolutely nothing in them of any value, however their destructive potential is rather high.

one day, in a very very distant future, the world will be free of religions. hard to imagine ? I bet some african tribe thousands of years ago which though that the highest tree in the forest was their god also couldnt imagine that their tree would one day not be a god, but here we are, its all forgotten and vanish. judaism, islam and christinity will suffer the same faith.

notice that Europe and the US made an enormous technological and intellectual leap forward when religion began to lose its grip on the people. one day islamic world will undergo the same, unfortunately we will not witness it.

Religion never teach Extremism.

And for your kind information, Indonesia is most developed Muslim country with the GDP growth rate of 6.4% and Turkey with 4.2%.
Moreover, You should visit Arab countries like S.A., UAE, Qatar ... they are highly developed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Organisation_of_Islamic_Cooperation_member _states_by_GDP_(PPP)

And for education, how is that http://www.kaust.edu.sa/ ?
Plus, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pakistani_scientists
Qatar Airways, Etihad, Emirates Airline ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslims_in_business

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Saudi_billionaires

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arabs_by_net_worth

Are we really that much poor?
Man, really you should pay a visit to Muslim countries all your media is going to show us a bad people.

There are millions of westerners working with Muslim companies and are really happy.

That was a report published by DS in 2010. The new one will be released in 2013 Dec.

http://visually.visually.netdna-cdn.com/top100companiesofthemuslimworld_4f1e05e31d6fd_w500 .jpg

Loki
11-12-2013, 02:39 PM
Book-burning is a crime. A moral one, at least.

It's symbolic, and a way to show opposition. There are countless millions of copies of the Quran, so I don't think there's a danger of any loss.

Acquisitor
11-12-2013, 02:40 PM
why do you present me a list of countries where billions of dollars a DAY literally stream from the ground ?

and why do you mention Emirates Airways ? when you have billions streaming from the ground its easy to purchase 100 Airbus 380's. Oh wow what an achievement.

Now if ANY of these countries would be able to invent, design and produce anything close to the A380 then I would change my opinion, but we all know its impossible.

Turkey is an exception, its a place where religion and the state are separated, thats why it began to grow. Islam is failing in Turkey, at least I hope it does.

noman.rasheed
11-12-2013, 02:50 PM
why do you present me a list of countries where billions of dollars a DAY literally stream from the ground ?

and why do you mention Emirates Airways ? when you have billions streaming from the ground its easy to purchase 100 Airbus 380's. Oh wow what an achievement.

Now if ANY of these countries would be able to invent, design and produce anything close to the A380 then I would change my opinion, but we all know its impossible.

Turkey is an exception, its a place where religion and the state are separated, thats why it began to grow. Islam is failing in Turkey, at least I hope it does.

Yeah, you are right. :p

Kingdom Holding Company, Saudi Arabia investments include;

360buy
Amazon
AOL/Time Warner
Apple Inc.
Canary Wharf
Citigroup
Coca Cola
Compaq
eBay
EuroDisney
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
Fairmont Hotels and Resorts
Ford
Hotel George V, Paris
Hewlett-Packard
KADCO Egypt
Kingdom Hospital-Consulting Clinics
Kingdom Hotels Investments
Kingdom Schools
LBC
McDonald's
Motorola Mobility
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
NAS Saudi Arabia
National Industrialization Company
News Corporation
PepsiCo
Priceline.com Inc
Procter & Gamble
Rotana Group
Saks Incorporated
Savola Group
SAMBA, Saudi American Bank
Saudi Research & Marketing Group
The Walt Disney Company
Twitter

Truly, we are poor.:rolleyes:

Acquisitor
11-12-2013, 02:50 PM
Yeah, you are right. :p

Kingdom Holding Company investments include;

why do you present a list of investments made with easy oil money ?

why ?

its not like they founded the companies, they bought some of their stocks on a stock exchange using easy oil money.

a 5yo retarded child with down syndrome can do that.

noman.rasheed
11-12-2013, 02:58 PM
why do you present a list of investments made with easy oil money ?

why ?

its not like they founded the companies, they bought some of their stocks on a stock exchange using easy oil money.

a 5yo retarded child with down syndrome can do that.

Well, that's an art to dig out something which is inside Earth. It's something digging out ideas from mind.

And Islam is not separated from Turkey. Majority of them are the followers of Sufism (MetaPhysics).

I am not here to show myself something or trying to degrade you but just want to show you that remove those dirts from your mind that Islam and Muslims are against development, peace and so on ...

Methusalem
11-12-2013, 02:58 PM
Disgusting.

Black Wolf
11-12-2013, 03:00 PM
Wow lol.

Rudel
11-12-2013, 03:05 PM
It's symbolic, and a way to show opposition. There are countless millions of copies of the Quran, so I don't think there's a danger of any loss.
It's a matter of ethics. I've been raised in a culture where a book isn't just a bunch of paper with stuff on it, but civilization one way or another.
I find the simple act deeply barbaric, whatever book might be aimed at (and God knows there are books that I deem more usable as door-stoppers than reading material).

It's a contention deeply opposed to materialism.

Methusalem
11-12-2013, 03:34 PM
I am still surprised how everyone was watching and didn't do anything to stop this cruel thing.

Reminds me of this sad case in South Africa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvxktl-ixtE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haA9u7HfHYo

Rudel
11-12-2013, 03:55 PM
I am still surprised how everyone was watching and didn't do anything to stop this cruel thing.
Group psychology is a scary thing, by its magnitude. It's not necessarily bad.

Hercus Monte
11-12-2013, 04:08 PM
no, Catholics did it as well.

example - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doruch%C3%B3w_witch_trial

Empecinado
11-12-2013, 04:09 PM
no, Catholics did it as well.

In a number a lot lower. Check out the message I wrote above.

Methusalem
11-12-2013, 04:10 PM
Group psychology is a scary thing, by its magnitude. It's not necessarily bad.

See:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bystander_effect

Hercus Monte
11-12-2013, 04:31 PM
it doesn't matter if it's a low number, we still did it.

Rudel
11-12-2013, 04:32 PM
We have some cases of those in France at the beginning of the XVIIth century, mostly proceeding from widespread hysteria surges during that time-frame.
In my own town : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aix-en-Provence_possessions

For some reason after the Reformation (I'd say the lack of judiciary institutions such as the Roman or the Spanish Inquisitions), witchcraft came to be seen in Protestant Europe as a real thing (rather than a rural superstition or an accessory to heresy, such as in our South West during and after the crusade against Cathars) ; and as a consequence witch-hunts came to be a real thing too.

Wikipedia gives these numbers, for what they're worth :

http://i.imgur.com/lBfarun.png

Anyway, to come back to my first message : witch-hunting wasn't a usual scene of Medieval life.

Prisoner Of Ice
11-12-2013, 05:54 PM

Not for witchcraft....

Prisoner Of Ice
11-12-2013, 05:55 PM
yes I did.

It certainly changed my tune.

Prisoner Of Ice
11-12-2013, 05:57 PM

Islam is a great excuse for people to do the racist anti-white murders they already dream of doing.

Cleitus
11-12-2013, 05:58 PM
Beasts who want to Follow YHWH :picard1:

Prisoner Of Ice
11-12-2013, 06:01 PM
It's a matter of ethics. I've been raised in a culture where a book isn't just a bunch of paper with stuff on it, but civilization one way or another.
I find the simple act deeply barbaric, whatever book might be aimed at (and God knows there are books that I deem more usable as door-stoppers than reading material).

It's a contention deeply opposed to materialism.

If their religion is right burning book means you will go to hell. It's like all the self assured atheists intent on killing the church. The only prize you get is damnation and oblivion.

Hercus Monte
11-12-2013, 06:02 PM
Not for witchcraft....
yes, for witchcraft

Prisoner Of Ice
11-12-2013, 06:03 PM
See:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bystander_effect

I think rather reality is, most people are pussies and simply don't ever DO much of anything. OTOH if I had been there and shouted a few orders I bet I could have had them all untied without actually lifting a finger. When you hear people talking about "sheeple" they are not kidding.

Prisoner Of Ice
11-12-2013, 06:05 PM
yes, for witchcraft

Like 6 in all history before it was banned completely (as soon as what happened got back to vatican). Compared to thousands for protestants before the respective authorities reigned them in.

Even King James of Scotland accused people of witchcraft. Burning witches is nothing to do with religion. It's religion that stopped them, and then takes the blame.

Mortimer
11-12-2013, 06:08 PM
yes it is horrbible.

noman.rasheed
11-12-2013, 06:14 PM
It certainly changed my tune.

Acquisitor
11-12-2013, 06:18 PM
you assume that Melonhead became a fan of the book after reading it, right ? :)

sure, everyone will become a fan of the book consisting of pre medieval mid eastern folklore filled with trash, right ?

Scandalf
11-13-2013, 07:25 AM
Not for witchcraft....

Yes they did, although to a lesser degree than Protestants.
I metioned something in a previous post on this thread (Benandanti, "Pignarùl").
Of course the Inquisition was more concerned over heresy in general, but Italy had it's witches (burned).

Scandalf
11-13-2013, 07:31 AM
Like 6 in all history before it was banned completely (as soon as what happened got back to vatican). Compared to thousands for protestants before the respective authorities reigned them in.

Even King James of Scotland accused people of witchcraft. Burning witches is nothing to do with religion. It's religion that stopped them, and then takes the blame.

I don't disagree with this (although they were more than just 6!) since even the Romans before Christianity (nothing to do with paganism, just pratical reasons) promoted a law to put to death all "witches" (fortune tellers, etc...).

blogen
11-13-2013, 07:47 AM

This was not so simple! There were real witches, they had not magic, they were criminals, like the contemporary African witches, who kill albinoes, poisoned, robbed and cheat peoples. And the society defend himself in every time from them. Burn them and they deserve it. The witches/healers/medicinemans in the dark ages are not innocent peoples. For example:

Two elderly women accused of being witches die after drinking poison to 'cleanse their souls' (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2321862/Two-elderly-women-accused-witches-die-drinking-poison-cleanse-souls.html)

Zimbabwe: female rapists trade in illicit sperm In Zimbabwe, three women and their male accomplice are due to go on trial in January accused of drugging men before extracting their semen, which is believed to be sold to witchdoctors. (http://www.rnw.nl/africa/article/zimbabwe-female-rapists-trade-illicit-sperm)

Crackdown on witchdoctors after albinos killed to harvest body parts (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/crackdown-on-witchdoctors-after-albinos-killed-to-harvest-body-parts-804545.html)

Or what do you think, who advises the childrape (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/correspondent/2311067.stm) against the AIDS?

The European dark age was ugly too!

Empecinado
11-13-2013, 09:52 AM
This was not so simple! There were real witches, they had not magic, they were criminals, like the contemporary African witches, who kill albinoes, poisoned, robbed and cheat peoples. And the society defend himself in every time from them. Burn them and they deserve it. The witches/healers/medicinemans in the dark ages are not innocent peoples. For example:

Two elderly women accused of being witches die after drinking poison to 'cleanse their souls' (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2321862/Two-elderly-women-accused-witches-die-drinking-poison-cleanse-souls.html)

Zimbabwe: female rapists trade in illicit sperm In Zimbabwe, three women and their male accomplice are due to go on trial in January accused of drugging men before extracting their semen, which is believed to be sold to witchdoctors. (http://www.rnw.nl/africa/article/zimbabwe-female-rapists-trade-illicit-sperm)

Crackdown on witchdoctors after albinos killed to harvest body parts (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/crackdown-on-witchdoctors-after-albinos-killed-to-harvest-body-parts-804545.html)

Or what do you think, who advises the childrape (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/correspondent/2311067.stm) against the AIDS?

The European dark age was ugly too!

This was what a Inquisitor thought about. Basically, he said that there was need an evidence to blame somebody for witchcraft (presumption of innocence), just as in contemporary trial. No doubt the Inquisition was a tribunal far most advanced that the African "courts" today:

The real question is: are we to believe that witchcraft occurred in a given situation simply because of what the witches claim? No: it is clear that the witches are not to be believed, and the judges should not pass sentence on anyone, unless the case can be proven with external and objective evidence sufficient to convince everyone who hears it. And who can accept the following: that a person can frequently fly through the air and travel a hundred leagues in an hour; that a woman can get through a space not big enough for a fly; that a person can make himself invisible; that he can be in a river or the open sea and not get wet; or that he can be in bed at the sabbath at the same time... and that a witch can turn herself into any shape she fancies, be it housefly or raven? Indeed, these claims go beyond all human reason and may even pass the limits permitted by the Devil.

blogen
11-13-2013, 10:04 AM
This was what a Inquisitor thought about. Basically, he said that there was need an evidence to blame somebody for witchcraft (presumption of innocence), just as in contemporary trial. No doubt the Inquisition was a tribunal far most advanced that the African "courts" today:

But the witches were the responsible ones. They were the dirty criminals, poisoners, murders, instigators and swindlers. Do not confuse the early modern protestant women-killings with the early medieval catholic witch-hunts! The witches were the darkness in the dark age. Among other things.

Empecinado
11-13-2013, 10:28 AM
But the witches were the responsible ones. They were the dirty criminals, poisoners, murders, instigators and swindlers. Do not confuse the early modern protestant women-killings with the early medieval catholic witch-hunts! The witches were the darkness in the dark age. Among other things.

The massive processes and persecution against witchcraft did not exist among early Catholics. At first it was believed by church that witches did not exist and even believe in their existence was considered heretical. The poisoners, murderers and others were tried for being poisoners and murderers, or heretics, but not because witchcraft.

blogen
11-13-2013, 10:35 AM
The massive processes and persecution against witchcraft did not exist among early Catholics. At first it was believed by church that witches did not exist and even believe in their existence was considered heretical. The poisoners, murderers and others were tried for being poisoners and murderers, or heretics, but not because witchcraft.

No, did not exist and Inquisition did not exist too! But there was folk witch-hunt (because of poisoning, murder and other witch-things) than today in Africa. So the Church created the Inquisition, and the Inquisition provided the fair procedure for the innocent heretics and witches.