PDA

View Full Version : Please Classify Jewish Ottoman Sultan Abdülmecid I

Anglojew
11-13-2013, 12:32 AM
Sultan Abdülmecid I

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/98/Sultan_Abd%C3%BClmecid_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

Jewish mother: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bezmi%C3%A2lem

Smeagol
11-13-2013, 12:44 AM
Probably Mediterranid + some type of Taurid.

Krampus
11-13-2013, 12:44 AM
wut?

Shah-Jehan
11-13-2013, 12:56 AM
His mother was Georgian, not Jewish or mountain Jew...

Anglojew
11-13-2013, 02:33 AM
His mother was Georgian, not Jewish or mountain Jew...

His mother was Jewish;

1839-1852 : Bezm-î-Âlem (or Bazim-î Alam) - The first wife of Mahmud II, mother of Abdülmecid I. She was of Russian Jewish or Georgian Jewish descent

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_valide_sultans

Shah-Jehan
11-13-2013, 02:35 AM
His mother was Jewish;

from the same wikipedia article

Majority of sources however note that she is either a Georgian Jew or Christian Georgian.[2][3][4]

Smeagol
11-13-2013, 02:37 AM

Actually this Sultan looks Jewish.

Anglojew
11-13-2013, 02:40 AM

Most scholars say she was Jewish.

Not the only Jewish Sultan.

Hatice Muazzez was the Polish Jewish spouse of Ottoman Sultan Ibrahim and the biological mother of Sultan Ahmed II

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_II

Anglojew
11-13-2013, 02:41 AM
Actually this Sultan looks Jewish.

Yes, he does.

Baluarte
11-13-2013, 02:43 AM
Can't say I'm shocked. He does look somewhat Armenoid and it's the Ottoman Empire after all. A part jew leads the turks.

Anglojew
11-13-2013, 02:56 AM
Can't say I'm shocked. He does look somewhat Armenoid and it's the Ottoman Empire after all. A part jew leads the turks.

A long tradition since the Khazars. Even I'm Haplogroup Q so maybe we're related as it's common among Native Americans. Ataturk was probably Doenmeh/Jewish too (I think we both did threads about this).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Kemal_Atat%C3%BCrk#Early_life

aherne
11-13-2013, 04:12 AM
Semitic is the main element mixed with East Mediterranean. Almost looks like Gulf Arab...

Benk
11-13-2013, 04:32 AM
Grey wolfs dislike the last period of Ottoman Empire, because think Sultans and military became less Turk and failed of ruling and fighting....

Kiyant
11-13-2013, 02:49 PM
:picard1:

Kiyant
11-13-2013, 02:50 PM
A long tradition since the Khazars. Even I'm Haplogroup Q so maybe we're related as it's common among Native Americans. Ataturk was probably Doenmeh/Jewish too (I think we both did threads about this).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Kemal_Atat%C3%BCrk#Early_life

I think you should look at a different way about the Atatürk Jew thing most who say that in Turkey and other places are anti-semits and radical islamists.

Hayalet
11-13-2013, 03:06 PM
Ataturk was probably Doenmeh/Jewish too
No, he wasn't. Also, Sabbatean "crypto-Jews" were never considered Jewish by the Jews.

Baluarte
11-13-2013, 03:12 PM
Ataturk was probably Doenmeh/Jewish too (I think we both did threads about this).

Yep, I remember.
I opened a thread linking references to show his Jewish background and also some of his erotic liasons with other men (he was seemingly bisexual), which got closed after a few hours. Seems Loki really likes the guy ^.^

Kiyant
11-13-2013, 03:13 PM
Yep, I remember.
I opened a thread linking references to show his Jewish background and also some of his erotic liasons with other men (he was seemingly bisexual), which got closed after a few hours. Seems Loki really likes the guy ^.^

More like you are butthurt that he succeded in rescueing Turkey.

Siberian Cold Breeze
11-13-2013, 03:26 PM
Ahahaa... Jew lacking of founding states by themselves but always attaching themselves to others and proud of it ?

( found two, one is found by Turks and other is found by help of USA )

Baluarte
11-13-2013, 03:39 PM
Ahahaa... Jew lacking of founding states by themselves but always attaching themselves to others and proud of it ?

Turkey+Israel

Siberian Cold Breeze
11-13-2013, 03:43 PM
I am deleting this
I don't want to involve myself into that childish trolling..good luck to you Anglojerk

Which khalifate btw..He is long dead in Bagdat ,thx to Hulagu Khan
Later ones are just fake

Hayalet
11-13-2013, 03:46 PM
Ataturk is often accused of supporting, or at least turning a blind eye to, the anti-Jewish pogroms in Thrace in the 1930s by his detractors. His successors certainly overtaxed Jews and ex-Jewish converts and sent who failed to pay to labor camps in the 1940s. Only a total ignoramus would compare Turkey to Israel.

Anglojew
11-13-2013, 06:54 PM

Israel is more legitimate for being founded by UN vote than by war (as Turkey was founded) and if you say that war is the only way to found a country Israel has fought enough of them too to claim its place amongst the nations.

Anglojew
11-13-2013, 06:57 PM
Ataturk is often accused of supporting, or at least turning a blind eye to, the anti-Jewish pogroms in Thrace in the 1930s by his detractors. His successors certainly overtaxed Jews and ex-Jewish converts and sent who failed to pay to labor camps in the 1940s. Only a total ignoramus would compare Turkey to Israel.

Yes, We can't compare. For instance Israel retains religious minorities of Muslims and Christians whereas Turkey has killed or expelled all of its religious minorities going from 16% Christian in 1917 to almost 0 today.

Lucifer
11-13-2013, 07:01 PM
so this is the proof that judaism has nothing to do with religion, it's all about genes.

Anglojew
11-13-2013, 07:02 PM
so this is the proof that judaism has nothing to do with religion, it's all about genes.

Jews are an ethnoreligious tribe.

Why can't Turks actually classify instead of bitching and moaning.

Mehmet
11-13-2013, 07:08 PM
Ottomans had no Jewish influence.
Seljuks had more.
Culturally, not biologically.

Seljuk Khan himself, from the Qynyq branch of Oghuz Turks, was raised in the Khazarian (Turk) imperial court.
He was Khazar army officer. He converted Muslim in 985 AD.

He has later got four male successors, their names were:

Arslan Musa (Lion Moses)
Arslan Yunus (Lion Jonah)
Arslan Davud (Lion David)
and...
Arslan Israil (Lion Israel)

There you see the Jewish influence. Probably Khazarian Jewish influence or Nestorian Christian.

Yuffayur
11-13-2013, 07:09 PM
Also his father's muslim, so he's muslim

Hoca
11-13-2013, 07:15 PM
He was only partly Jew. Nothing special.

Empecinado
11-13-2013, 07:24 PM
What about the Karamanid dinasty flag? (no trolling)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2f/Karamanid_Dynasty_flag.svg

Hayalet
11-13-2013, 07:30 PM
What about the Karamanid dinasty flag? (no trolling)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2f/Karamanid_Dynasty_flag.svg
The Star of David was often used by Muslim Turks, no relation to Jews.

Hoca
11-13-2013, 07:33 PM
The Star of David was often used by Muslim Turks, no relation to Jews.
The Khazars were Turks of Jewish religion.

Siberian Cold Breeze
11-13-2013, 07:35 PM
You have been bitching and moaning more than 50 years and this doesn't like to seem to have an end.

I am quitting because you dedicated yourself 7/24 trolling Muslims. I am not Muslim ,not a big fun of Arab religion but you got to solve your family problems inside. We Turks are not from your Semite family ..

I am cursing my ancestors being good to you, whenever you were persecuted by Christians .Now they are strong ,typical Jew guy sides with them..Who is next : Chinese ?

Its been one year I left this forum, you are still in the same ,place doing same things ..You are more boring than a dead man.

Abdulmecit's mother is Jew hurray..! Aristocrats -dynasties always uses marriages for political reasons .Ottomans are no exception ..

For the sake of nice Jewish friends , I won't talk anymore about Jew Islam dog fight .

Edit: Deleted repeated part

Anglojew
11-13-2013, 07:39 PM
You have been bitching and moaning more than 50 years and this doesn't like to seem to have an end.

I am quitting because you dedicated yourself 7/24 trolling muslims I am not Muslim ,not a big fun of Arab religion but you got to solve your family problems inside we Turks are not from your Semite family ..
I am cursing my ancestors being good to you, whenever you were persecuted by Christians .Now they are strong ,typical Jew guy sides with them..Who is next : Chinese ?

Its been one year I left this forum, you are still in the same ,place doing same things ..You are more boring than a dead man.
Abdulmecit's mother is Jew hurray..!
Aristocrats -dynasties always uses marriages for political reasons .Ottomans are no exception ..So what..Your first state is found by Khazar Turks, last one is found by help of USA you suck at founding states ..this is not something to be proud you cant found states but cling yourself to others and proud of it .

For the sake of nice Jewish friends I won't talk anymore about Jew Islam dog fight

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Hayalet
11-13-2013, 07:40 PM
The Khazars were Turks of Jewish religion.
Karamanids had nothing to do with Khazars.

Anglojew
11-13-2013, 07:41 PM
Karamanids had nothing to do with Khazars.

Apparently reporting the historical truth about a sultan is anti-Turkish now.

StonyArabia
11-13-2013, 07:42 PM
His mom was Circassian. Some Circassians did follow Judaism but paganism was the major religion, but most eventually convert to Sunni Islam.

Hayalet
11-13-2013, 07:42 PM
Apparently reporting the historical truth about a sultan is anti-Turkish now.
Did I call you anti-Turkish here?

YeshAtid
11-13-2013, 07:46 PM

How did you figure that out?

Anglojew
11-13-2013, 08:04 PM
Did I call you anti-Turkish here?

I meant it generally

Anglojew
11-13-2013, 08:08 PM

I am quitting because you dedicated yourself 7/24 trolling Muslims. I am not Muslim ,not a big fun of Arab religion but you got to solve your family problems inside. We Turks are not from your Semite family ..

Abdulmecit's mother is Jew hurray..!

Aristocrats -dynasties always uses marriages for political reasons .Ottomans are no exception ..So what..Your first state is found by Khazar Turks, last one is found by help of USA ..This is not something to be proud . You cant found states but cling yourself to others and proud of it .

For the sake of nice Jewish friends , I won't talk anymore about Jew Islam dog fight .

If reporting the truth about his Jewish heritage is anti-Muslim it says something about your attitude to Jews.

You say you've left the forum but this is self-evidently untrue.

You've joined a free speech forum but are trying to censor legitimate criticism of Islam but you don't mention any other criticisms of Jews, Judaism, Christianity etc so we know you're agenda driven.

You claim to not be Muslim but you must be nominally Muslim as Turkey has almost no religious minorities after expelling or murdering them.

You have the ability to defend Islam or prove me wrong on any thread I post.

Pecheneg
11-13-2013, 08:22 PM
J
Why can't Turks actually classify instead of bitching and moaning.

Choose your words carefully. Remember, it was the Jewish members who were constantly bitching and moaning before that Persian guy got banned.

Philo
11-13-2013, 08:25 PM
Choose your words carefully. Remember, it was the Jewish members who were constantly bitching and moaning before that Persian guy got banned.

No, not at all.