PDA

View Full Version : Smallest number of immigrants in Ydre and on Gotland

Östsvensk
11-01-2009, 11:38 AM
http://svt.se/2.33686/1.1751100/minst_invandrare_i_ydre_och_pa_gotland&from=rss

In Ydre and on Gotland, most inhabitants are native Swedes.

Gotland has the smallest number of persons born abroad in comparison to other provinces in Sweden. That shows the Static Central Bureaus, SCB, yearly population report.

By the end of the year, the number of people born abroad on Gotland was 4 percent. Stockholm has the highest number, being 20 percent.

Ydre is the municipality where the least immigrants moved during last year.

Gotland or Ydre, here I come. :thumb001:

Loxias
11-01-2009, 12:02 PM
In the end all the Swedes will have retreated on this island while the mainland will be conquered!

Östsvensk
11-01-2009, 12:09 PM
In the end all the Swedes will have retreated on this island while the mainland will be conquered!

Most racially aware people believes in retreating, but most tend to believe it would rather happen in the North (Norrbotten). But I guess the views will be changed soon, since the number of non-whites in the North actually has increased lately.

Loxias
11-01-2009, 12:12 PM
Hmmm, retreat is a bit sad of an option, though.
And yes, I would have expected places like Umeå or Lappland to have less foreigners. Maybe the foreigners there are mainly Finnish people.

Östsvensk
11-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Maybe the foreigners there are mainly Finnish people.

That is still true. But it feels like there is only a matter of time before that is going to be changed. By the way, Umeå has quite a lot of non-white immigrants.