PDA

View Full Version : Which forum members have you met in the flesh?

Absinthe
11-01-2009, 02:24 PM
For those of you who come in pairs, your spouses do not count :p

If you haven't met any, who would you like to meet?

RoyBatty
11-01-2009, 02:35 PM
Hors

*ex member

Meeting Absinthe would be nice :)

Atlas
11-01-2009, 02:35 PM
None yet. As for the people I'd like to meet, yes, there are some, but I don't know if they'd like to meet me. I'm neutral. :)

Black Turlogh
11-01-2009, 02:36 PM
I'd be happy to meet anyone on the forum, to be honest. But a beer with Osweo, Ancient Britton, Aemma, Eoin, Anonymaus, Lutiferre, Allenson or Arawn'd be grand.

Loki
11-01-2009, 02:36 PM
Fjallrav and Fortis in Arduis.

There are a few others I'd like to meet here, maybe in the future. You are one of them Absinthe.

Loxias
11-01-2009, 02:39 PM
I don't think there are any Apricity members in Melbourne area, so, no. I'd gladly meet quite a few, though, when I am travelling.
On top of my head I can say :
Al-Frankawi, Eldritch, Absinthe, Psychonaut, Anthropos, Loki, La Bombe, Lutiferre, Arawn, Bränvinn, Svarog... But then, even a lot others would be welcome.

~°2012°~
11-01-2009, 02:44 PM
I'd like to have a beer with all of you.. at the same time.
How about Apricity Party at the end of the world: 21. December 2012.
Location: Hekla (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hekla) (the Devil can join us).

Cheers

Loxias
11-01-2009, 02:45 PM
If I manage to make some good enough money to travel there until then, I am in! :D

Absinthe
11-01-2009, 02:46 PM
Hmmm, let's see...over the years I've met Sally, Eldritch, Ikki, Pellonpekko, Fortis, Maniot...forgive me if I'm forgetting someone here.

I'd like to meet a lot of you. The top in my list, in random order, would be Wintermoon, Phleggie, Allenson and Zyklop because these are the people I've had the longest interaction with.

Especially Wintermoon, I consider her to be so close no matter how far... :) Others as well, first and foremost the ladies of the Knitting Circle :wink

People that have sparked my interest are Osweo, RoyBatty, Suutie and lei-talk, Foxie and Loki, Liffrea and Ullarskald...probably fogetting people :icon_ask:

Almost every other member I've had a pleasant interaction with qualifies - gimme a ring if you ever come to my part of the world :drink

Liffrea
11-01-2009, 03:02 PM
I met Sigurd at the OR GM (Odinic Rite Great Moot) a few years back….if I remember rightly it took us about ten minutes to establish who was who, not sure if that was an English/German problem or just two thick bastards……

As for who I would like to meet…….not sure I have enough bullets just yet.:D:p

Treffie
11-01-2009, 03:21 PM
Haven't met any......yet, but to meet, there's so many, so from the top of my head they would be Ankou, Loki, Loxias, Kadu, Aino, Allenson, SuuT, Aemma.......the list is endless. :)

Piparskeggr
11-01-2009, 03:23 PM
I think Octothorpe and I are acquainted away from the keyboard...

...otherwise, I like the idea of an Apricity World Convention;
12 12 2012 is a Wednesday, middle of the week seems like a good day :thumbs

anonymaus
11-01-2009, 04:16 PM
People I would meet, in no particular order, and some have been on this list for years:

Loki - words don't express the kind of brotherly loyalty he's earned with me over the many years.
Eldritch - my consummately thoughtful partner in crime; ever the voice of reason. this often drove erlingr crazy.
erlingr - the man, the myth, the legend, my good friend whom i miss!
lei.talk - my ethereal father, to whom i owe so much.
Fjallrav - the queen! who wouldn't want an audience?
Absinthe - an old and wonderful friend.
Svarog, Vojvoda, Radojica - my Serbian homeboys, with whom I would drink any day.

I have like a dozen other people on this list, but I'm not writing a book here.

Inese
11-01-2009, 04:36 PM
I met only one forum member and it is Finster Streiter he is my boyfriend

But i want to meet FriggaSpindle and Lady Lyfing and both have invited me when i can visit USA at a time in the future!! :nod: Hm and i would want to meet Lawspeaker ,Ladejarlen, Heimmacht and Sigurd --- they are very nice and i like them. Yes and i would like to see Eoin to laugh about him!! :eusa_doh:

Psychonaut
11-01-2009, 05:08 PM
Aside from the Mrs., the only Apricity member I've met is Hellasson, who I've known for years. I'll probably meet the PA crew this coming Summer and possibly a few of our New England and/or Canadian members, depending on where I move to when I'm done with the Army. The next time I go to visit my mom I'll have to see about the possibility of meeting a certain Floridian. ;)

Tabiti
11-01-2009, 05:13 PM
None for now, but if I'm going somewhere in future I'd tell you so to arrange something with any interested people who are near the place I'm going to.
If someone is passing near Sofia one day can feel free to call. There are no people I mind seeing.

Svarog
11-01-2009, 06:30 PM
So far I met only Ragnar, but, he lives few streets away and I will sure try and get together with radojica and vojvoda in the future if they're willing

I'd sure enjoy a beer with majority of members here and I don't really like making this kind of posts cause i always forget someone i really do not want to miss but alright (and this is not the best friend kindrgarden thread so):

Amarantine - cause she is awesome
Roy Batty - somthing tells me he is the coolest wing man around :p
Anonymous - I love that dude - he's awesome
Osweu - sure sounds like hell of a commpany
Loki and Foxie - i bet after two beers it'd be easier to relax with them :D
Tabiti - sounds weird regarding the way we started way back but am sure i'd be loads of fun :P
Karl - that'd be just fun :p
Aemma - now I bet she knows how to party
Ancient Britton - am not sure he'll be deighted to read this but something tells me that'd be just fine
Eunuch - beside raging on a football game, I bet he's actually pretty excellent company but we are NOT hanging out in Vatican, do that in your free time
Lawspeeker - again, we started rather bad here but i am pretty sure that'd be fun ;)
Loxias - Metal Camp awaits us mate ;)
Absynthe - that'd be 'lol'
Hussar - bet he'd be an excellent company
Goidelic - sounds like a fun person to 'pub' out :D
AF Polish guys - that would be awesome
hell yeah I bet meeting Tuco and Al would also be hell of a time in one way or the another as most other members here

and so on

Ulf
11-01-2009, 07:03 PM
Loddfafner, Soten and Mrs. Soten.

A++ would meet again.

That is if they'd want to hang out with a drunken rage monster again. I still want to go to that damn glass garden and see it during the day. :mad:

Electronic God-Man
11-01-2009, 07:08 PM
Lodd, Ulf, Mrs Ulf...obviously Mrs Seuth as well.

I still want to go to that damn glass garden and see it during the day. :mad:

It is art. ;)

Ulf
11-01-2009, 07:15 PM
Lodd, Ulf, Mrs Ulf...obviously Mrs Seuth as well.

It is art. ;)

This is my face now.
http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr269/ulfgrimr/1250525917315.png

I'm bringing a hammer next time.

SuuT
11-01-2009, 08:26 PM
Suutie

SuuT,

The next time I go to visit my mom I'll have to see about the possibility of meeting a certain Floridian. ;)

http://funnyhot.net/pics/funny-animals/funny_animals_37.jpg

I believe I've met one of you Apricians before;)

Who would I like to meet? No particular order:

Psycho: I'm fairly certain at this point that he and I will indeed be meeting.
Loddfafner: I really just want to see what this dude looks like - it simply can't possibly be like anything I have in my head. Just kidding: I think he's very interesting.
Osweo: I have it on good authority that this guy isn't nearly so jolly in real life;); and I'm not nearly such a prick, so it would be fun.
Arawn: I want to know where he got all of those pictures of Welsh men sitting on beds. Personally, I think he snaps a souvenir before they do the do; but hey, that's just me.
Anonymoose: If this dood doesn't know where the meth is, there is no such thing as meth.
Every Scandinavian Member: To remind me why I don't live there.;)
Foxie: PM me, Baby.
Mr. Britton: Just a down-to-earth good person...who I want to wallop at crazy golf.
Ms. Absinthe H. Blaxis: Meh lady of teh Aireean dispouruh.
Loki: I want to spar with him, toss him all over the mat and make him say funny, unintelligble things like "DERT! DERT! ORT! ORT! BEUEUEUEUEUEUUUT!"

I know I'm forgetiing someone obvious but I'm tired of making this post.

Germanicus
11-01-2009, 08:31 PM
Aemma.
Lawspeaker.
BarrelDriver.
Ancient Britain.
Ullarsskald.
Tabiti.
Inese.
Ulf
Karl.
Asbsinthe
RoyBatty.
And everyone else i haven't mentioned.... But how could i forget Mrs Ulf...:)

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n449/ruffusruffcut/feet.jpg

Murphy
11-01-2009, 08:39 PM
I'd like to meet up with..

Loki: I knew a black South African once, and I want to see how different a white South African is :D! Nah, only joking. Loki's just a cool guy, I'll ring him up if I am ever south of the border :D!

Ancient Britton: I've spoken with AB on ******** when he was drunk, and it was a good laugh :D! I can already imagine us stoatering up the road from the pub singing songs :D.

Lutiferre: It just has to be.

Svarog: I'd like to take this guy to the Vatican.. since those Byzantines lost Constantinople, perhaps he'll appreciate the Catholic ability to hold on to a Christian hallmark :D!

Trog: If she is anything like her avatar—you know which one—then I'm taking this lass out for a night on the toon this weekend :D!

Arawn: He's Welsh, I dated a Welsh girl, it's just natural.

Loyalist: I think we would get along grandly :rolleyes2::D!

Osweo: He's a smart guy, I'd love to sit down in a pub with him and talk about history. Learn a thing or two from him :).

Aemma: One word: LEGEND.

SuuT: I want to play poker with this guy.

If I forgot you, you're obviously not worthy of my list :D.

Regards,
The Eunuch.

la bombe
11-01-2009, 08:48 PM
I haven't met anyone from the internets, but I do plan on meeting Laurentian next year and I'd gladly meet a lot of the ex-AFers lurking around here and some of the TAers (like Loki) that I've encountered.

Osweo
11-01-2009, 08:51 PM
People that have sparked my interest are Osweo,
:disapproving
:fhmm:
:hrm00000:
:suomut:
:strokebeard:
:curtain:
:chin:
:)
:loopy:
:silly000:
:dance:
:jump0000:
:victory0::love-smiley-036::iloveyou::fdgd::biggrin::clap::bounce::yippee
:wohoo:

:peck:

Oh, and I met Allenson, had a pint or two with the old feller and a lass who is fondly remembered from Skadi's better days. :cheers: (and they were NOT implants, Tref! Or were they?! :eek:)

In future I would like to meet... just Absinthe. :fdgd::naughty::fdgd:

Oh, and well, most of the good old regulars, really! :D

Absinthe
11-01-2009, 09:10 PM
Happy now? :p

Rasvalg
11-01-2009, 09:15 PM
I haven't met any of you that I know of but if any of you make it up here to Wisconsin feel free to let me know. Beers around it is. And of course if you need a place to crash the door is open and there is always room.
PM me if you need a phone number and directions or just use my yahoo.

Barreldriver
11-01-2009, 09:28 PM
I haven't met anyone from the forum yet IRL. But I would not mind a trip to the pub with Germanicus, Os or Ancient Britton. I must also meet Hussar so we can finally solve the centuries old debate wondering over who would be the better man in a duel. :D The Lyfing's are also a must meet. :D

I almost forgot the Ulf's. I will battle them for control of PA. :D

Rasvalg
11-01-2009, 10:06 PM
I see that I must come down to dixie and show you Barreldriver how a good cheesehead can drink you under the table. Or you can always come up here to the Great Northwoods. There are 20 bars within 30 miles of the house. Beerrun it is.

Barreldriver
11-01-2009, 10:08 PM
I see that I must come down to dixie and show you Barreldriver how a good cheesehead can drink you under the table. Or you can always come up here to the Great Northwoods. There are 20 bars within 30 miles of the house. Beerrun it is.

I'm actually living within a reasonable distance from Wiscnosin, I've been in Ohio for a while and will be until I finish college.

Rasvalg
11-01-2009, 10:10 PM
Not to bad of a drive then. Drinks around and good luck with high marks in college.

Vulpix
11-01-2009, 10:12 PM
have met:

Loki... and Loki :P? :o

would like to meet:

the other ones probably know ;) :D.

Piparskeggr
11-01-2009, 10:17 PM
...up here to the Great Northwoods.

Leinenkugel country :thumbs

jerney
11-01-2009, 10:19 PM
some of em

maybe Absinthe soon? ;)

Beorn
11-01-2009, 10:21 PM
I have seen a few members in the flesh.....They didn't know I was there, mind, but then stalking is a private and solitary past time. :cam::spy:

Gooding
11-01-2009, 10:28 PM
Hmmm..I'd like to meet
Aemma
Tolleson
Psychonaut
The Eunuch
Agantyr(sp.?)
Boerseun
Agent Smith
Thorum
Rachel
Brynhild
Lutiferre
Trog
Al Frankawi
Grey
Osweo
Asega
Rainraven
I have many fond memories of enlightening conversations with these folks.

Hussar
11-01-2009, 10:53 PM
eehhhhh.......it's the most banal but in the same time most intriguing, matter. 1) How many members have you met ? 2) And which ones would you like to meet ?

The first question is doomed to receive very few anwers : realistically the average forum member will never meet anyone of the peoples around him on the board. He/she will keep to interact with them for years, imagining them in his/her mind, and elaborating this "image" of the person behind the avatar, day by day, through the written posts and the photos posted.

So, the first question is clearly a pretext for the second one. Well, in the second one, everyone is free to express his/her deepest preferences and ideal curiousities. It usually allows the thread to last for dozens of pages of jokes and social interactions ;)

I'm on these kind of social forums since 2003, but i've never met anyone of you. However i met other peoples i knew on Facebook or Myspace and the result was surprising sometimes. Sometimes the real physical interaction is far from the one on internet although you know many things on that person (it happened to me......although i knew the other person from yrs, i saw her photos and i spoke with her through Skype and phone calls).

Sometimes i think....how extremely interesting a collective meeting would be.
A sociologic experiment. I can't be sure obviously.....but my sixth sense tells me that the dynamics and social roles amongst members we're used to see on the boards from yrs, could be noticeably modified : some of us would be much less outspoken or flirty in the real life. Some who are very "popular" could be LESS popular. And visa-versa.
Here we're expressing preferences according to our perception on the board (well it's inevitable obviously, since we can get an idea jus from what we read here)

I'm stating banalities probably, YES, but such reflections are important. At least to keep in mind "we're just on a message board" as Loki reminded to Loyalist.

Just my 2 cents.

Now that the mature and intellectual part of the post is concluded, i can start with more trivial and concrete part ;).

Aino : One of the most reflexive and calm personalities of the "forums world", i've met. I imagine long relaxing reflections about life in her "naturalistic lifestyle reign" in the finnish countryside. Well.....at least until she ask me some little help :"Huss.....could you move that block of wood [1 TON], right behind the house ? Pleaaaase.." :p

Loxias : the most respected (considering the young age) ; i foresee a respectfull discussion on social-politic matters (well, while he laughs of my spoken french.......). Then, cleverly, he brings me in his photographic studio an proposes me a complete photographic portfolio of myself (1000 EURO). I decline kindly :D

Osweo : could be absent from the list of anyone here ??? :p .......in my case we share passion for presevationism, Pagan religions, women, Russia etc. I foresee brutal jokes and an high level of trivial comradeship between us. At least until the moment he proposes me some lessons of spoken Russian with him (200 £ /hour). I decline kindly.

Absinthe : High intelligence and open/solar temperament. We aren't compatible charachterially (probably) although the same instruction level, but a meeting with her would be a must, given her role and influence on these kind of sites over the years. The greek fury can't be absent from my list..........no.

Allenson : the quiet and calm "mountain man" of New England would be a must too. I guess a nice interaction (at least until the merciless skiing competition :D). Then we drink coffe in front of fire. And Then he ask me with sad eyes :"Huss.....i should clear the snow around my little property....but i have a flu.."
Conclusion = the noble and big hearted Hussar take the shovel, just to discover that the little property around the house is 500 Acres. :D

Zyklop : I know him since the beginning of my "internet life". He is quite reserved (although i discovered 70% from the secret service online ;)), but as i said....a real meeting isn't like a CV or gossip. So a nice meeting with him would put the word "END" on our neverending debates and the begin of a great friendship. In the best of cases. In the worst....well, the meeting itself would put the word "END" on our debates anyway, but even the word "BEGIN" for a personal file of "Hussar" in the rogues gallery of German police :cool:(plus 3000-4000 Euro to pay Zyklop's hospital bills ;))

I'll completye the list post by post......................:D

Svipdag
11-01-2009, 11:09 PM
Only Óttar. We have known each other online ever since he was 14. Some five or six years ago, he paid me a visit. He was just entering college then.

As to who else I might want to meet, I don't feel that I know any of you well enough yet to answer that question. Inasmuch as no one wants to meet me, it appears that we are just not well enough acquainted.

11-01-2009, 11:37 PM
Meeting Absinthe would be nice :)

:thumbs up

I've met Masty irl.
:drink:cheers::food-smiley-004::icon_drunk::Lightbeer::guinness::alcoholj: :beer: :spit:

Rasvalg
11-01-2009, 11:44 PM
Leinenkugel country :thumbs

I workout at he YMCA right next to Leinie's Lodge and Brewery.:thumb001:

Piparskeggr
11-01-2009, 11:54 PM
I workout at he YMCA right next to Leinie's Lodge and Brewery.:thumb001:

My wife and I go with our local home brew club to the Great Taste of the Midwest beerfest in Madison, about every third year.

We got to meet and talk with John Leinenkugel for a little while back in 2003, really nice fella as I recall.

Óttar
11-01-2009, 11:55 PM
I've met Svipdag and Drakkar.

Would like to meet Aemma, Absinthe, Frigga's Spindle, Psychonaut, Fortis, Suut, Hrolf Kraki, and a bunch of others.

Rasvalg
11-02-2009, 12:17 AM
My wife and I go with our local home brew club to the Great Taste of the Midwest beerfest in Madison, about every third year.

We got to meet and talk with John Leinenkugel for a little while back in 2003, really nice fella as I recall.

Yep real great guy as is the rest of the family...If you go to the beerfest next year let me know and I and the fam will have to come on down.:biggrin:

Loxias
11-02-2009, 12:21 AM
Loxias : the most respected (considering the young age) ; i foresee a respectfull discussion on social-politic matters (well, while he laughs of my spoken french.......). Then, cleverly, he brings me in his photographic studio an proposes me a complete photographic portfolio of myself (1000 EURO). I decline kindly :D

You aren't going to bargain with my services, now, are you???
Tssssssss.... Alright, how about 500 euros?? :D

Eldritch
11-02-2009, 02:20 AM
People I would meet, in no particular order, and some have been on this list for years:

Loki - words don't express the kind of brotherly loyalty he's earned with me over the many years.
Eldritch - my consummately thoughtful partner in crime; ever the voice of reason. this often drove erlingr crazy.

erlingr - the man, the myth, the legend, my good friend whom i miss!

lei.talk - my ethereal father, to whom i owe so much.
Fjallrav - the queen! who wouldn't want an audience?
Absinthe - an old and wonderful friend.
Svarog, Vojvoda, Radojica - my Serbian homeboys, with whom I would drink any day.

I have like a dozen other people on this list, but I'm not writing a book here.

I shall never forget the five days I accommodated everyone's favorite madman during his visit to Helsinki. :D This was before our unfortunate falling out.

I've met quite a few fora people IRL. It's definitely worth it, and there have been remarkably few disappointments and (negative) surprises.

As for whom I'd like to meet ... well, I'm too broke to travel at the moment, but basically anyone traveling here is welcome to drop me a PM. :thumb001:

SwordoftheVistula
11-02-2009, 07:11 AM
Cythraul, Drakkar, and ItalianFury

I'd be willing to meet just about anyone

Grey
11-02-2009, 08:10 AM
Only met a few people from THE INTERNET and that's only because of similar tastes in music (accidental meetings at punk & sludge shows); never met anyone from the Apricity at all.

I like meeting people in general, but I don't know many well enough to have met them.

I guess the ones I'd most enjoy meeting for a serious conversation would be lei.talk & Psychonaut (though I'm fairly certain lei.talk would never meet anyone from the internet and I know both of them have more important and interesting things to do than talking with a kid).

There's a huge number of others who seem like they'd just be fun to meet in general, but I won't bother getting into that.

Hussar
11-02-2009, 09:17 AM
Svarog

Vojoda

Radojca

The military/patriotic branch of Serbian reign on Aprcity. I HAVE to meet them. ;)

Lady L
11-02-2009, 12:02 PM
This morning I had a dream that I met Heimmacht, and she was Lawspeaker's sister :p she came over for me to show her how to download music and make cds...:p She was cool :D

Ariets
11-02-2009, 02:23 PM
no one, but when Im stoned I see all of them in one time:p I live like 20 km's from German border, so prehaps someday I'll meet some AC nazi, I plan to migrate to England or Holland in next year for about 4 months again, soooo who knows?:wink

Allenson
11-02-2009, 03:06 PM
Oh, and I met Allenson, had a pint or two with the old feller and a lass who is fondly remembered from Skadi's better days. :cheers: (and they were NOT implants, Tref! Or were they?! :eek:)

Aye, you two are the only ones that I've come across in the flesh. Speaking of flesh, that is. ;)

They're real. :cool:

And god darn it, too many to mention that I'd be happy to meet--both folks here now and many others from various web boards over the years.

Ahhh, this thread is much better than all that other rabble going on....

Manifest Destiny
11-02-2009, 03:16 PM
I haven't met any Apricians, but there are plenty that I would like to meet.

I know that Frigga's Spindle doesn't live all that far away...but she still hasn't come to visit me and Mrs. Dresden.

Frigga
11-02-2009, 03:51 PM
I've never met anyone from the internet before, I've only ever talked on the phone to a couple of people.

I have a huge list though of people I would really like to meet though! :embarrassed I was going to write it out, but it was starting to look like a petition............. :o

I have however extended the invitation to several people (you know who you are! ;)) for lunch if they ever make it to my part of California, and hope to be able to make good on that offer. I like so many of you guys, it's hard to make a list, I wouldn't want to forget anyone! :o

Hussar
11-02-2009, 06:27 PM
Speaking of flesh, that is. ;)They're real. :cool:

We believe you. :cool:;)

Baron Samedi
11-02-2009, 06:56 PM
Everyone wants to meet me, they just don't realize it yet.

I think the person I would really like to meet most, though, is SuuT.... Mainly to see if he is real or a robot.

11-02-2009, 07:29 PM
Aye, you two are the only ones that I've come across in the flesh. Speaking of flesh, that is. ;)

They're real. :cool:

Whose real flesh are we snickering about here? :p

Amapola
11-02-2009, 08:35 PM
Alex de Large and Radojia, and I am certain the feeling is mutual.

Radojica
11-02-2009, 10:29 PM
Alex de Large and Radojia, and I am certain the feeling is mutual.

http://www.legaljuice.com/train1.jpg

:kiss:

Radojica
11-02-2009, 11:40 PM
Svarog

Vojoda

Radojca

The military/patriotic branch of Serbian reign on Aprcity. I HAVE to meet them. ;)

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7662/slika051.jpg

Yeah, sure... :rolleyes2: :embarrassed

Groenewolf
11-03-2009, 03:55 PM
So far as I know I have met none of you in the flesh.

And which ones I would like the meet, most of you probaly.

Hussar
11-03-2009, 05:18 PM

Aghh......it's the kind of special operations you're involved in ? ;)

Loddfafner
11-03-2009, 05:31 PM
I've met the Sotens and Ulves of course, and would welcome another round of dive bars and freaky museums.

I am especially curious to meet the admins and mods, the heathen contingent, and those who live in places I plan to visit.

Meeting several of the more enigmatic people here (SuuT, Lei.talk, and Anonymaus come to mind) I suspect would make for an interesting evening.

There are a few people I do not want to meet unless they are completely fictional characters launched by brilliant trollers.

Fortis in Arduis
11-03-2009, 06:07 PM
I have met Absinthe, Sigurd, Thrymheim and Loki.

You can meet me in London; just PM me. :)

Octothorpe
11-04-2009, 02:38 AM
I'm a friend of a friend of Pip, but we've never actually met. We must remedy that soon! No, I've met no other Aprician or other internet acquaintence. My door is open, y'all come on by! :D

The secondary question: which posters might I want to meet? Good question! There are so many I'd like to meet, and I'm sure I'd leave out too many if I tried to make a list. However, it would be something like:

Psychonaut
Aemma
the Lyfings
Fjallrav
Absinthe
lei.talk

Ah! And many, many others. You're an intriguing bunch. :cool:

SuuT
11-04-2009, 05:00 PM
I think the person I would really like to meet most, though, is SuuT.... Mainly to see if he is real or a robot.

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/602/illbebachdc5.gif

Aemma
11-04-2009, 09:03 PM
Who have I met? Solwyn--a most lovely lady. She and my family went for lunch at the Elephant and Castle Pub in downtown Ottawa a couple of Yules ago now. There never was an awkward moment nor a lull in the conversation. She is the epitome of a friendly, salt-of-the-earth, and lovable Cape Bretonner. :) I miss seeing her here...a lot. :(

Who I would like to meet... that's a long one.... different groups follow (There'll be some overlap of course):

First group: The most genuine people that I have met here I would love to meet and shake their hands and have a good chin wag with: Dronckaert, Allenson, Soten, Osweo, Ottar, Folkstorm, Tonsor, Frigga's Spindle, Sally, Amarantine, Radojica and Svarog. {EDIT: Damn and I forgot my Other Husband Dres! Sorry Dres :( }

The Pennsylvania and surrounding areas Crew: The Ulves, Soten and his girl, Oi-Man (yes that would be Loddfafner), Birka and Gall too. :) Add to this Gooding, Jagey, Thorum, Sword, Ottar, oh and that honorary Deitsch guy Psy as well and oh and that guy from Vermont too ;). I think a weekend bender would be a gas with this group.

Elfi, Pallamedes, Octothorpe, Smaland and Nodens sound like pleasant folks as well (though you'd have to keep those knives at home Nodens :D). Actually most of the Americans that I have met here I truly enjoy chatting with and could see myself having a pleasant time chatting with irl.

{EDIT: Damn I forgot BD!! Oops! Sorry BD!}

The UK crew: I'd love to shoot some stick and drink some pints with Beornie, Germanicus, Thrymmie and of course Liffrea (a person I've known online for a good couple of years now and who has always impressed me as a very fine young man). I'd love to have an afternoon of slurping tea, munching on scones and gabbing with Treffie and Ossi--and have them both to myself to chat with for an afternoon. :) Oh and "le petit mignon" (Eoin) of course--well perhaps me and his Mam could have tea and chat about his wayward ways. :P :D

The French crew: You guys are cool enough that I'd want to meet you at a terrace perhaps and we could drink some wine, eat some cheese and *I* could make fun of your French for a change. :P Brothers Luka and Asulf and I could talk serious heathen shop while Luern would be a perfect partner for visiting a Medieval museum or castle sometime. You Parisians (Savo, Dronckie, Loxias) could show me the sites and in turn make fun of my French but only for a little while. (I'm a good sport...usually :D).

Those down-under: Maelstrom, Brynnie, Rain. I'd break bread with you any old time. I miss you guys.

The "shop-girl" club: Mainly the women from the Knitting Circle--it would be fun to spend an afternoon shopping and getting a facial or a pedicure together and having lunch.

The "yarn-spinners": Boerseun, Gwyn and Fortis are the top people here that I would just love to sit with at a pub, ply them with massive quantities of beer and just sit back and listen to them. I don't think there would be a dull moment ever with any one of them.

The "kids my age": Well there are few of us in this group: Germanicus, Oi-Man and Aemeric (were he still here of course). Germanicus, I'd shoot some stick with but would love to meet his partner and puppies if circumstances ever permitted. Aemeric, I would still like to meet one day but well he isn't here anymore so well, Oi-Man that leaves you. I think you must be the most multi-dimensional person I have ever met or ever will meet online. We're a year apart in age yet worlds apart in some things and yet nonetheless would understand and I hope appreciate that which grows in our respective gardens I think. It would be a treat to meet you one day and I think those that have should consider themselves lucky. :)

The Canadian Contingent: I never met a Canuck I didn't like or eventually got to know and like. Jason, I still don't want a speeding ticket from you one day. :D

People at random: Lawspeaker--he'd be fun to travel through Utrecht with; Phleg--how can anyone not like the misoginist who would prefer a tickle fight with a woman than not; besides I think I could learn a whole lot about some genres of music just chatting with you; Arrow Cross--my predecessor and Hungarian friend who has always been very kind to me; SuuTie--well he is SuuT after all :D; Kadu--I think he could teach me quite a bit about his country of which I know virtually nothing, sadly; Ulex--I would love to listen to your stories about politics one day; Jamt--you'd be fun to meet one day. {EDIT: Damn I forgot Maidz, Vargey and Lars (Hejmdal)...good young men I've known here from day one}

{EDIT: Anthropos!!! :) }

Fellow Staffers (past and present): Well you all know who you are. :)

Loki and Foxie: If nothing but to be able to feel what Charlie's Angels felt like when they all finally got to meet the elusive Charlie! :P :D

Alright enough from me...I'm sure I'm forgetting people but you'll get over it I'm sure...

Tony
11-05-2009, 08:22 PM

It's a tought job but someone has to do it , you know :coffee:

today the dust , tomorrow the Kosovars :shakefist

Radojica
11-05-2009, 11:58 PM
It's a tought job but someone has to do it , you know :coffee:

today the dust , tomorrow the Kosovars :shakefist

From your mouth, to the God's ears :thumb001:

Birka
11-06-2009, 12:52 AM
Who have I met? Solwyn--a most lovely lady. She and my family went for lunch at the Elephant and Castle Pub in downtown Ottawa a couple of Yules ago now. There never was an awkward moment nor a lull in the conversation. She is the epitome of a friendly, salt-of-the-earth, and lovable Cape Bretonner. :) I miss seeing her here...a lot. :(

Who I would like to meet... that's a long one.... different groups follow (There'll be some overlap of course):

First group: The most genuine people that I have met here I would love to meet and shake their hands and have a good chin wag with: Dronckaert, Allenson, Soten, Osweo, Ottar, Folkstorm, Tonsor, Frigga's Spindle, Sally, Amarantine, Radojica and Svarog. {EDIT: Damn and I forgot my Other Husband Dres! Sorry Dres :( }

The Pennsylvania and surrounding areas Crew: The Ulves, Soten and his girl, Oi-Man (yes that would be Loddfafner), Birka and Gall too. :) Add to this Gooding, Jagey, Thorum, Sword, Ottar, oh and that honorary Deitsch guy Psy as well and oh and that guy from Vermont too ;). I think a weekend bender would be a gas with this group.

Elfi, Pallamedes, Octothorpe, Smaland and Nodens sound like pleasant folks as well (though you'd have to keep those knives at home Nodens :D). Actually most of the Americans that I have met here I truly enjoy chatting with and could see myself having a pleasant time chatting with irl.

{EDIT: Damn I forgot BD!! Oops! Sorry BD!}

The UK crew: I'd love to shoot some stick and drink some pints with Beornie, Germanicus, Thrymmie and of course Liffrea (a person I've known online for a good couple of years now and who has always impressed me as a very fine young man). I'd love to have an afternoon of slurping tea, munching on scones and gabbing with Treffie and Ossi--and have them both to myself to chat with for an afternoon. :) Oh and "le petit mignon" (Eoin) of course--well perhaps me and his Mam could have tea and chat about his wayward ways. :P :D

The French crew: You guys are cool enough that I'd want to meet you at a terrace perhaps and we could drink some wine, eat some cheese and *I* could make fun of your French for a change. :P Brothers Luka and Asulf and I could talk serious heathen shop while Luern would be a perfect partner for visiting a Medieval museum or castle sometime. You Parisians (Savo, Dronckie, Loxias) could show me the sites and in turn make fun of my French but only for a little while. (I'm a good sport...usually :D).

Those down-under: Maelstrom, Brynnie, Rain. I'd break bread with you any old time. I miss you guys.

The "shop-girl" club: Mainly the women from the Knitting Circle--it would be fun to spend an afternoon shopping and getting a facial or a pedicure together and having lunch.

The "yarn-spinners": Boerseun, Gwyn and Fortis are the top people here that I would just love to sit with at a pub, ply them with massive quantities of beer and just sit back and listen to them. I don't think there would be a dull moment ever with any one of them.

The "kids my age": Well there are few of us in this group: Germanicus, Oi-Man and Aemeric (were he still here of course). Germanicus, I'd shoot some stick with but would love to meet his partner and puppies if circumstances ever permitted. Aemeric, I would still like to meet one day but well he isn't here anymore so well, Oi-Man that leaves you. I think you must be the most multi-dimensional person I have ever met or ever will meet online. We're a year apart in age yet worlds apart in some things and yet nonetheless would understand and I hope appreciate that which grows in our respective gardens I think. It would be a treat to meet you one day and I think those that have should consider themselves lucky. :)

The Canadian Contingent: I never met a Canuck I didn't like or eventually got to know and like. Jason, I still don't want a speeding ticket from you one day. :D

People at random: Lawspeaker--he'd be fun to travel through Utrecht with; Phleg--how can anyone not like the misoginist who would prefer a tickle fight with a woman than not; besides I think I could learn a whole lot about some genres of music just chatting with you; Arrow Cross--my predecessor and Hungarian friend who has always been very kind to me; SuuTie--well he is SuuT after all :D; Kadu--I think he could teach me quite a bit about his country of which I know virtually nothing, sadly; Ulex--I would love to listen to your stories about politics one day; Jamt--you'd be fun to meet one day. {EDIT: Damn I forgot Maidz, Vargey and Lars (Hejmdal)...good young men I've known here from day one}

{EDIT: Anthropos!!! :) }

Fellow Staffers (past and present): Well you all know who you are. :)

Loki and Foxie: If nothing but to be able to feel what Charlie's Angels felt like when they all finally got to meet the elusive Charlie! :P :D

Alright enough from me...I'm sure I'm forgetting people but you'll get over it I'm sure...

Aemma for supreme ruler. I'd follow her anywhere. Particularly if it was a good concert of 70's rock and roll.

Aemma
11-06-2009, 02:17 AM
Aemma for supreme ruler. I'd follow her anywhere. Particularly if it was a good concert of 70's rock and roll.

I <3 Birka! :D :kiss:

Ulf
11-07-2009, 04:26 AM
Hmm. Who'd I like to meet in person?

anon - Would probably be a good time from the get go. Good tunes at least. :D
SuuT - Just to see if I could beat him up. ;)
Aemma - Well, who wouldn't? Nicest person ever.
Psy - Just to see if I could beat him up ;) Plus he's got a thing or two to teach me.
Loki - He'd be a fun one to drink with and argue against.
lei.talk - He always leaves the best rep comments so I'd just like to shake his hand. :)
The Lyfings - Woo! Look out world if the Ulves and Lyfings get together. ;D
Jägerzen - I'm into tentacle porn. :thumbs up
Agent Smith/VA - I'd show him how a real man shoots. :p
Foxie - Just because I have a thing for strong women who don't take shit. ;)
Hawkr - Can he really be all that tall?
Lawspeaker - Be fun to get drunk and argue with as well. Even if I agree with him most of the time. :thumbs up
Thorum - We'd get drunk and listen to good music all night long.

Electronic God-Man
11-07-2009, 04:42 AM

It'd be an an unforgettable time that you would probably, under the circumstances, forget most of.

Aemma
11-07-2009, 04:48 AM
It'd be an an unforgettable time that you would probably, under the circumstances, forget most of.

But one well worth the amnesia and near blood alcohol poisoning I'm sure. :thumb001: :D

esaima
12-04-2009, 09:39 PM
I'd like to have a beer with all of you.. at the same time.
How about Apricity Party at the end of the world: 21. December 2012.
Location: Hekla (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hekla) (the Devil can join us).

Cheers

I´d like to go.:)Iceland is one of my favourite destinations.If Hekla is too high we will find a lower one.

Kadu
12-04-2009, 09:46 PM
Al-Frankawi on the 12th of November in Paris.
We hang out, drank a bit and discussed how photogenic Barreldriver is.

Here's the video

http://es.tinypic.com/r/5546qa/4

Hussar
12-10-2009, 01:44 PM
Al-Frankawi on the 12th of November in Paris.
We hang out, drank a bit and discussed how photogenic Barreldriver is.

Here's the video

http://es.tinypic.com/r/5546qa/4

Nice couple... :laugh:

Kadu
12-10-2009, 05:40 PM
Nice couple... :laugh:

Don't be jealous.:P

la bombe
03-14-2012, 04:53 AM
I'm necro-ing this ancient thread, but whatever.

I've met Laurentian/Wolfin and Incal, but I talked to them long before I knew TA even existed. I've hung out with (and embarrassed myself in front of) Ottar a bunch of times and more recently, I met Soten and Loddfafner.

I must say, Lodd is a wonderful, insightful person and a great host who let me crash on his floor after I got too drunk and missed my bus :yippee

Leliana
03-14-2012, 02:04 PM
I want to meet all German and Austrian members. All three! :cry

Corvus
03-14-2012, 02:49 PM
I want to meet all German and Austrian members. All three! :cry

Don`t forget to count me, although I am pretty new :)

The Ripper
03-14-2012, 02:51 PM
I've met Pellonpekko and Eldritch.

Mortimer
03-14-2012, 02:54 PM
I didnt met anybody from the forum.

Aemma
03-15-2012, 06:57 PM
I must say, Lodd is a wonderful, insightful person and a great host who let me crash on his floor after I got too drunk and missed my bus :yippee

Indeed! Hubby and I had the absolute great fortune of being guests at the Auberge de Lodd Fafner close to this time last year. I give him a 10-star rating in a 5-star world. Lodd's warmth and hospitality are second to none. :)

As for sleeping arrangements, Hubby got the couch and I got the floor. But I have to say Lodd's mattresses are quite comfy. :D And what's not great about sleeping next to a hearth with a cozy fire keeping you warm? :)

Weren't you impressed by his amazing library? I hope you got to visit the Mutter too!

Oh and as for having met other people from here, I also had the good fortune of meeting the Ulves a couple of years ago. What a nice young couple. :)

I do plan one day on meeting Heretik though. I have threatened him that I would do so time and time again. LOL Either on his turf or mine (but preferably his, more so in Beli :D). On the whole there are tons more Americans and European people that I would love to meet from here though. Oh and of course there are still some Canucks that I haven't yet met that I would still dearly love to meet: maybe one day, eh DR? ;) :)

Queen B
03-15-2012, 07:34 PM
Well, you know we had a Greek apricity meeting.

So I have met Absinthe, Maniot, Flintlocke and Jerney :)

Trun
03-15-2012, 07:37 PM
I hope I'll never meet hajduk... :D

Äike
03-15-2012, 07:46 PM
Talvi, ikki and Simonsson(by coincidence, haha).

Talvi
03-15-2012, 09:47 PM
Talvi, ikki and Simonsson(by coincidence, haha).

İkki? When dıd that happen?

And I can confırm meetıng Karl.

la bombe
03-16-2012, 04:54 AM
Indeed! Hubby and I had the absolute great fortune of being guests at the Auberge de Lodd Fafner close to this time last year. I give him a 10-star rating in a 5-star world. Lodd's warmth and hospitality are second to none. :)

As for sleeping arrangements, Hubby got the couch and I got the floor. But I have to say Lodd's mattresses are quite comfy. :D And what's not great about sleeping next to a hearth with a cozy fire keeping you warm? :)

Weren't you impressed by his amazing library? I hope you got to visit the Mutter too!

Lodd was a pretty darn good host and merited a high rating. I mean, at what other hotel in the world would you drink mead out of a horn and then fall asleep by firelight while listening to Wagner and racist Oi music? :D

The Lawspeaker
03-16-2012, 04:54 AM
Former member Groenewolf. :thumb001:

Pellonpekko
03-16-2012, 05:01 AM
I´ve met Absinthe, The Ripper, Sally, Eldritch, Ikki, Ulex.. Does Hoffmeister post here? :D Probably some others too, but this early, I cant just remember :)

Heretik
03-16-2012, 05:03 AM
Aramis. We got drunk. :thumbs up

Óttar
03-16-2012, 05:56 AM
Svipdag, whom I have known for more than a decade, La Bombe, whom I have shown my mad reckless driving skills on multiple occasions, and Drakkar, a fellow former Skadite who only posted on here once and mysteriously disappeared.

Äike
03-16-2012, 07:04 AM
İkki? When dıd that happen?

Long before I met you, about 2 and a half years ago I think.

Talvi
03-17-2012, 06:24 PM
Long before I met you, about 2 and a half years ago I think.
I see you have spent your teenage years in these forums :P

PetiteParisienne
03-17-2012, 06:30 PM
I've not met anyone yet. But, I have a tentative date with Loki in may.

Pellonpekko
03-19-2012, 08:36 AM
I´ve met Absinthe, The Ripper, Sally, Eldritch, Ikki, Ulex.. Does Hoffmeister post here? :D Probably some others too, but this early, I cant just remember :)

Let´s add Pohjatuuli to the list :)

The Alchemist
03-19-2012, 09:28 AM
In my dreams (and nightmares), i meet often many members from here :D:D:D

The Alchemist
03-19-2012, 09:30 AM
Absinthe seems to be a globe trotter...she's everytime, everywhere, and she has met people from every corner of the apriciworld ;D

Absinthe
03-19-2012, 10:24 AM
Absinthe seems to be a globe trotter...she's everytime, everywhere, and she has met people from every corner of the apriciworld ;D
I am, and I've got the t-shirt (http://www.threadless.com/product/2170/Globetrotter) to prove it :D

Germanicus
03-19-2012, 11:18 AM
Impervium invited me down to play a round of golf at his local golf club on a saturday, his club is situated near Poole in Dorset.
The usual price for an 18 hole round for non members was £60 but he got me a round for £30 which was a bargain.
After the game we retired to the fabulous clubhouse to finish off the 19th hole with a few pints sat in the company of a few millionaires that happened to be there.
The club bar had waiter service; enough said!
I found Impervium to be the perfect host, and would meet up again at the drop of a hat.

Pohjatuuli
03-24-2012, 04:45 PM
Let´s add Pohjatuuli to the list :)

:thumb001:

For me it's Eldritch, The Ripper and surprise surprise Pellonpekko.

Nglund
03-24-2012, 04:53 PM
MrsNglund, I deeply regret it.

Mordid
03-24-2012, 05:22 PM
I hope I'll never meet hajduk... :D
Why?

Radojica
03-24-2012, 05:23 PM
"just" Mymy :love: :love: :love:

Mordid
03-24-2012, 05:27 PM
I've met Mordid in real life, he was fucking awesome.

la bombe
03-24-2012, 09:36 PM
MrsNglund, I deeply regret it.

I think everyone knew you two were doomed based on your constant declarations of love :D

Nglund
03-24-2012, 09:42 PM
I think everyone knew you two were doomed based on your constant declarations of love :D

I was pessimistic from day one. Things are never quite the way they seem.

The Alchemist
03-24-2012, 11:25 PM
I met iMordid last night....it was the most beautiful day of my life.

Albion
03-31-2012, 09:28 PM
None.

Who I'd like to meet: The Apricity ladies, Osweo, Civis Batavi, Joe McCarthy, Nglund

The King, I am
11-19-2013, 01:41 PM
Haven't met any, wish I could meet several, I consider Hassad Daedel1 Nabatea1 my friends, I know them so well:thumb001:

Szegedist
11-19-2013, 01:50 PM
None so far

CordedWhelp
02-28-2014, 06:24 PM
None. Wouldn't mind sharing beer and/or spirits with one or more though.

Black Wolf
02-28-2014, 06:26 PM
None so far either but there are some I would like to meet in person.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-28-2014, 06:26 PM
It's hard to tell since we all wear masks.

morski
02-28-2014, 06:28 PM
So far I've met Ur Mom(:D) and a former member - Thraex aka Dusan.

Linebacker
03-02-2014, 05:37 PM
None.And I don't usually hang out with this kind of people.But I would like to meeet some of the Albanian members,just so I can smack them in the face,with a chair.

cally
03-02-2014, 08:18 PM
It's funny cos i would never talk with most members in real life :D same as Sven

alb0zfinest
03-02-2014, 08:22 PM
None. They can't handle the awesomeness.

Fear Fiain
03-02-2014, 08:23 PM
I wanna meet Fufu, Mark, and Malta, for sure. Unsure about some others. I think Unterwench and Gigs are on the list. Definitely wanna meet gigs this summer. I envy his optimism really.

Stefan_Dusan
03-02-2014, 08:25 PM
I met iNirdi in Chicago.

alb0zfinest
03-02-2014, 08:26 PM
I met iNirdi in Chicago.

IF there was no fighting involved don't tell me about it :D

TheBlondeSalad
Wouldn't mind meeting some of them.........................

to smash their faces in.

Feeling a bit pissed off today :pound:

alb0zfinest
I wanna meet Fufu, Mark, and Malta, for sure. Unsure about some others. I think Unterwench and Gigs are on the list. Definitely wanna meet gigs this summer. I envy his optimism really.

Can't tell if sarcasm or being serious...

Pjeter Pan
03-02-2014, 08:27 PM
Saw a lot of Indians in Toronto I'm sure one of them, was southasian or shah jehan

Pjeter Pan
03-02-2014, 08:28 PM
I met iNirdi in Chicago.
Lol did you guys chill?

MissProvocateur
03-02-2014, 08:29 PM
None yet, but there's quite a few I'd love to meet. :)

Stefan_Dusan
03-02-2014, 08:29 PM
Lol did you guys chill?

Bulgarian restaurant. And we then went our separate ways, I was just passing through anyways xD

alb0zfinest
03-02-2014, 08:31 PM
None yet, but there's quite a few I'd love to meet. :)

We've been over this, I'd rather not :D

Pjeter Pan
03-02-2014, 08:32 PM
Bulgarian restaurant. And we then went our separate ways, I was just passing through anyways xD he didn't take you to his apartment after dinner??

Arianiti
03-02-2014, 08:34 PM
None so far. But I don't mind meeting all of them, including Stefan, Minesweeper etc.

If you ever come to Kosova or Prishtina just PM me all of you who would like to meet me.

Stefan_Dusan
03-02-2014, 08:43 PM
he didn't take you to his apartment after dinner??

Lol ;) iNirdi can answer that one :D

Trun
03-02-2014, 08:59 PM
Bulgarian restaurant. And we then went our separate ways, I was just passing through anyways xD

I hope nobody photographed you because your swarthy faces might be used as an example of typical Bulgarian-Americans in Apricity some day :lol:

I remember INird posted some Bulgarian-Americans from a restaurant in the summer, that's why I'm saying it :D

So far I've met Ur Mom(:D) and a former member - Thraex aka Dusan.

Except for this, me, you, Shkembe and everyone from Sofia have been meeting for an year and yet nobody have met the others :lol:

Stefan_Dusan
03-02-2014, 09:01 PM
I hope nobody photographed you because your swarthy faces might be used as an example of typical Bulgarian-Americans in Apricity some day :lol:

I remember INird posted some Bulgarian-Americans from a restaurant in the summer, that's why I'm saying it :D

Bulgarian waiter guessed we're both Serbians. Correct in my case but kind of drove iNirdi crazy :D

Trun
03-02-2014, 09:03 PM
Bulgarian waiter guessed we're both Serbians. Correct in my case but kind of drove iNirdi crazy :D

I hope he didn't pull his knife out.

KrashNick
03-02-2014, 09:06 PM
I met iNirdi in Chicago.

You had the chance to meet me in Pristina but i guess you were afraid xD .

Stefan_Dusan
03-02-2014, 09:07 PM
You had the chance to meet me in Pristina but i guess you were afraid xD .

Last August I didn't know of you this summer though we will meet ;)

MissProvocateur
03-02-2014, 09:12 PM
We've been over this, I'd rather not :D

Wait, what? xD

Dombra
03-02-2014, 09:14 PM
Hakon might have spied on me without me realizing it :puppy_dp:

Jackson
03-02-2014, 09:16 PM
None, but i guess it'd be cool to meet some people here.

alb0zfinest
03-02-2014, 09:20 PM
Wait, what? xD

Nothing, nothing :D

cally
03-02-2014, 09:42 PM
Do you think it would be awkward if we meet ? :p

Virtuous
03-02-2014, 09:43 PM
I did go abroad for one person.

Leon_C
03-02-2014, 10:06 PM
I will most likely be meeting a member of the forum in just over a month, I've not met any others in the flesh though.

Ianus
03-02-2014, 10:10 PM
No one until now

Hadouken
03-02-2014, 10:16 PM
-Nicola- is my best friend and i see him quite often ...does that count ? :biggrin:

Methusalem
03-02-2014, 10:24 PM
Would like to meet some people on here but it would end up deadly....

Fortis in Arduis
03-02-2014, 10:47 PM

I had the thought that it might be très amusant for a crowd of Apricians to rent a villa for a week, maybe the Costa Blanca... and then I woke up! :lol:

Still, the thought remains.

morski
03-02-2014, 10:54 PM

Except for this, me, you, Shkembe and everyone from Sofia have been meeting for an year and yet nobody have met the others :lol:

Много сте несериозни всички.:)

CordedWhelp
03-02-2014, 10:59 PM
Ottar is the only one I know of here who lives Reasonably close to me. I told him if he found him around my neck of the woods we ought to grab brewskies. Will post pics if so kthxlulz

Black Wolf
03-02-2014, 11:08 PM

Would end up deadly for some babes if you and I rolled on some together brah! ;)

The Illyrian Warrior
03-02-2014, 11:10 PM
None yet, the ones I'd met def. are Albos in here (with few excluded) and some I think of as cool and pleasant to have a drink.

Hàkon
03-06-2014, 10:52 PM
I have been spying on Dombra for quite some time now, but he hasn't met me yet.

TheBlondeSalad
03-06-2014, 10:56 PM
I'd love to meet Ultra...to smash his face in :)

Ultra
03-07-2014, 01:13 AM
I'd love to meet Ultra...to smash his face in :)
Nordopelli you fucking pussy swarthoid wog, post from your real account if you want to insult/threaten me.

McCauley
03-07-2014, 01:19 AM
Nordopelli you fucking pussy swarthoid wog, post from your real account if you want to insult/threaten me.

Dude I think she is a real girl xD

CordedWhelp
05-24-2014, 05:56 AM
I'd like to see Midwestern U.S. Apricians have a meetup.

Ottar, Myself, and Herr Hesselink are the only midwesterners here I know of. That would make for one interesting meeting...

Aurora
05-24-2014, 06:23 AM
Mark, Oneeye, Unome, rhiannon, and I could meetup ;P

random
05-24-2014, 06:26 AM
CMT and stears.

Mark
05-27-2014, 06:11 AM
Mark, Oneeye, Unome, rhiannon, and I could meetup ;P

I'm totally down, but am I CM enough for this group? :viking3:

Aurora
05-27-2014, 06:12 AM
I'm totally down, but am I CM enough for this group? :viking3:

I think so!

cally
05-27-2014, 06:52 AM
None yet. I would like to meet Mark, CMT, Skerdilaid, Kastrioti, McCauley, Methusalem, albozfinest, Archon Progon aka the cool members :cool: I don't think I would get on with others.

Han Cholo
05-27-2014, 06:53 AM
None yet. I would like to meet Mark, CMT, Skerdilaid, Kastrioti, McCauley, Methusalem, albozfinest, Archon Progon aka the cool members :cool: I don't think I would get on with others.

Seriously? It's very likely you're going to get raped if you go alone with a person like this.

cally
05-27-2014, 06:55 AM
Seriously? It's very likely you're going to get raped if you go alone with a person like this.

I thought he was friendly and funny. I never had a problem with him

P.s I can't believe I forgot you on that list! :P

cally
05-27-2014, 06:57 AM
Also Sikeliot and Be-Real

Han Cholo
05-27-2014, 07:03 AM
I'd like to go out with portusaus, but he'd probably get really pissed off if I just look at any white female for over 10 seconds.

Armando Esteban Quito
05-27-2014, 07:06 AM
It would be cool to meet Hassad, Mrswan, Awebo, Oneeye,zhaoyun, Neanderthal, Maximus, Feral and cmv88.

Mark
05-27-2014, 07:23 AM

Thanks, you're definitely up there as well. ;)

Trun
05-27-2014, 10:59 AM

Not me? I'm not a rapist or a serial killer :mmmm:

Mans not hot
05-27-2014, 11:01 AM
Hey, we don't live far away from each other, we'll probably bump into each other accidently in one day. :laugh:

Vorpal
05-27-2014, 11:02 AM
none

random
05-27-2014, 11:04 AM
none

Not even stears ?

Vorpal
05-27-2014, 11:06 AM
Not even stears ?

sadly, nope. I'm not worthy of meeting such noble man of honor

Kalimtari
05-27-2014, 11:09 AM

don't judge too quickly, gjast sejin

Kalimtari
05-27-2014, 11:13 AM
I have been spying on Dombra for quite some time now, but he hasn't met me yet.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LGVEnAur8fQ/TMj_5yoljoI/AAAAAAAABjo/b_MumzPdViE/s1600/funny-pictures-cat-is-not-stalking-properly.jpg

Aredhel
05-27-2014, 12:34 PM
I'd like to meet ButlerKing ;)

Hadouken
05-27-2014, 12:35 PM
ButlerKing :D

you have met Butlerking ? :D

Aredhel
05-27-2014, 12:36 PM
you have met Butlerking ? :D

Not yet but I'd like ;) he's such a character

B01AB20
05-27-2014, 12:45 PM
impasible.

nice guy. :cool:

Xanthias
05-27-2014, 12:52 PM
none until jet.

morski
05-27-2014, 07:16 PM
Just met Archduke.:D

Trun
05-27-2014, 08:23 PM
Just met Archduke.:D

Кога ще правим софийското пиене?

Archduke
05-27-2014, 08:35 PM
Кога ще правим софийското пиене?

Най-добре да направим едно голямо бургаско пиене...не се ли задушавате в тази София ? :D

Trun
05-27-2014, 08:37 PM
Най-добре да направим едно голямо бургаско пиене...не се ли задушавате в тази София ? :D

Може ама трябва да е след 11 юли.

Kalimtari
05-27-2014, 08:47 PM

мога ли да дойда? :D

Trun
05-27-2014, 09:25 PM
мога ли да дойда? :D

Nëse ju sjellë birrë :p

Kalimtari
05-27-2014, 09:29 PM
Nëse ju sjellë birrë :p

http://www.funnymeme.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Funny-memes-say-beer-can.jpg

:D

morski
05-28-2014, 11:30 AM
Свършвайте сесиите и идвайте.:-)

Leon_C
05-28-2014, 11:36 AM
Only met one person that I didn't know prior to registering here, other than that there is a friend of mine that I knew before they registered here.

Hàkon
05-28-2014, 06:23 PM
"Only met one person that I didn't know prior to registering here..."
How was it?

Maleficent
05-28-2014, 06:33 PM
It'll be epic when Stormer and I finally meet up. Us bitches will tear up the town. :thumb001:

Leon_C
05-28-2014, 06:58 PM
How was it?

Nothing unexpected really, people you meet online tend to be weird.

Linebacker
06-02-2014, 10:30 PM
Im still facing a dilemma - Do I want to meet the other Bulgarian members to chill and have fun with them,or beat them up.

Don Arb
06-02-2014, 10:35 PM
Im still facing a dilemma - Do I want to meet the other Bulgarian members to chill and have fun with them,or beat them up.

beat them it will make them stronger xD
By the way I may go for few days in Bulgaria u better hide :D

Don Arb
06-02-2014, 10:41 PM
Ive met Dralos in Antwerp :D

Linebacker
06-02-2014, 10:45 PM
beat them it will make them stronger xD
By the way I may go for few days in Bulgaria u better hide :D

Im in Germany?Anyway the Illyrian IT specialist or "warrior" as he likes to call himself is already comming to Bulgaria to beat me up since a month already,so you have to stand in line.

I wonder what is taking him so long.

Don Arb
06-02-2014, 11:11 PM
Im in Germany?Anyway the Illyrian IT specialist or "warrior" as he likes to call himself is already comming to Bulgaria to beat me up since a month already,so you have to stand in line.

I wonder what is taking him so long. Im gonna bet for you in that fight :D

Mans not hot
06-03-2014, 12:47 PM
Loki and Cynewald.

Linet
06-03-2014, 01:02 PM
Nothing unexpected really, people you meet online tend to be weird.

Not true :nono:
My best friend :hug2:, i met her few years ago online http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/compgame/m03113.gif. I also have met Queen B, she is an amazing person http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/dance-girl2-smiley.gif?1292867579 and we meet for cafe and chat when we have the time http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smiley_faces/gathering-smiley-face.gif?1302011368....and also now that i think of it :chin:, i have 3 more very good friends that we met through internet and we stayed togetehr since then http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/camp-fire-smiley.gif?1292867563

caviezel
06-03-2014, 01:06 PM
I'm Always open to meet anyone (attractive girls).

Kalimtari
06-03-2014, 01:28 PM
Not true :nono:
My best friend :hug2:, i met her few years ago online http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/compgame/m03113.gif. I also have met Queen B, she is an amazing person http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/dance-girl2-smiley.gif?1292867579 and we meet for cafe and chat when we have the time http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smiley_faces/gathering-smiley-face.gif?1302011368....and also now that i think of it :chin:, i have 3 more very good friends that we met through internet and we stayed togetehr since then http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/camp-fire-smiley.gif?1292867563

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/f2/f2609bf03e384446a38360007deefcc1708f840a929be449f3 e0aea268d45cad.jpg

;)

Linet
06-03-2014, 01:33 PM
I am always open to meet anyone for an ice-cream :flolly: and alot of chat :gossip:
People are mirrors, if you smile, they will smile you back....http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/copy-smiley.gif?1292867575 ...

The Illyrian Warrior
06-03-2014, 01:40 PM

I wonder what is taking him so long.

Are you sure? ;)

I think it was other way around when we had conversation in FB, how about to show up here so people can see what a joke member we have as MMA fighter. ;)

PolishAmerican190
06-03-2014, 01:49 PM
I have not met anyone from here in person. There are a few interesting people that I would enjoy meeting. I most cases it is a matter of overcoming the distance and the initial creep factor.

Vorpal
06-03-2014, 01:54 PM
Are you sure? ;)

I think it was other way around when we had conversation in FB, how about to show up here so people can see what a joke member we have as MMA fighter. ;)

SHOW

Linebacker
06-03-2014, 03:50 PM
Are you sure? ;)

Yea you also asked me to buy a plane ticket and fly to you so you can "wreck" me.I don't need to tell you what kind of a clown asks people to fly to his country so he can beat them up.

And what are you going to do when I come?
You and your friends from IT school will hit me over the head with keyboards and tablets?

I will knock out your funny cow eyed dinarid face before you can even say you're sorry.

The Illyrian Warrior
06-03-2014, 03:52 PM
Yea you also asked me to buy a plane ticket and fly to you so you can "wreck" me.I don't need to tell you what kind of a clown asks people to fly to his country so he can beat them up.

And what are you going to do when I come?
You and your friends from IT school will hit me over the head with keyboards and tablets?

I will knock out your funny cow eyed dinarid face before you can even say you're sorry.

Better leave it where you left, no need to show bravery when you lack. ;)

Fortis in Arduis
06-03-2014, 03:55 PM
I met Dexter Morgan, who trolls IRL, also. Very funny.

He is staying with me for a while, and we have been going to visit places in East Anglia.

Linebacker
06-03-2014, 03:56 PM
Better leave it where you left, no need to show bravery when you lack. ;)

Are you going to cry and use your skills in IT to hack my account if I don't stop?

The Illyrian Warrior
06-03-2014, 04:00 PM
Are you going to cry and use your skills in IT to hack my account if I don't stop?

Hacking isn't my profession neither posting someones FB pics in ChatBox, as I said better leave it where you left. :D

Leliana
06-03-2014, 07:35 PM

He is staying with me for a while, and we have been going to visit places in East Anglia.

Aww come on, make a selfie of you two, please! :)

Fortis in Arduis
06-07-2014, 09:39 PM
Leliana, you can catch us in: http://********.com/v8nodt

I forgot that I have met PetiteParisienne. Welcome back!

Kalimtari
06-07-2014, 09:53 PM
SHOW

Harken's avatar pic trolling, legendary!

http://blog.timesunion.com/ontheedge//files/2013/03/Youre-awesome.-Bill-Murray-320x2401.jpg

Fortis in Arduis
06-10-2014, 09:58 PM
Aww come on, make a selfie of you two, please! :)

/deleted

With gratitude to Sir Carlos Caminha and http://********.com/v8nodt

Leliana
06-10-2014, 10:29 PM
Why is the photo so small, Fortis? But thanks anyway! :)

Fortis in Arduis
06-10-2014, 10:35 PM
Why is the photo so small, Fortis? But thanks anyway! :)

It is from ********, geddit?!

La Misse
06-10-2014, 10:41 PM
Raine

HellLander87
06-10-2014, 10:46 PM
Raine
liar:p

La Misse
06-10-2014, 10:51 PM
liar:p

Hehe :p

La Misse
06-10-2014, 10:52 PM
She would kill me :(

alb0zfinest
06-10-2014, 10:55 PM

:naughty2: :D

Don Arb
06-10-2014, 11:07 PM
:naughty2: :D

Join them.

Papastratosels26
06-26-2018, 06:12 AM
Never meet someone.

Roy
05-30-2020, 08:52 PM
None of them but I'd like to meet Sundqvist. :D

Hithaeglir
05-30-2020, 09:04 PM
I met one of the old Serbian members (not active for a long time) while travelling. We had some drinks and we still talk sometimes.

Jana
05-30-2020, 09:08 PM
Stears and Hrvoje.

I met one of the old Serbian members (not active for a long time) while travelling. We had some drinks and we still talk sometimes.

Minesweeper?

Hithaeglir
05-30-2020, 09:08 PM
Stears and Hrvoje.

Minesweeper?

Yeah!!!

oszkar07
06-13-2022, 01:40 AM
I havn't met anyone from this forum as far as I know.
I say as far as I know because I met a Hungarian member in Hungary from another forum. Im not sure if he has been here under a different name. If he has I havnt recognised him.
Been hard to travel over the covid times, but if I get to Europe again or east coast and west coast usa, then I would probably be open to it.

Celestia
06-13-2022, 01:57 AM
None yet.
There are a couple I hope I meet someday

CordedWhelp
06-13-2022, 06:16 PM
None, and let’s keep it that way.

Just kidding...I’d like to meet a select few.

lei.talk
06-13-2022, 06:37 PM
There are a couple I hope I meet someday.

clever girl.
that is rather amphibolously phrased.
were you hoping to introduce your husband to those two?

Celestia
06-13-2022, 06:47 PM
clever girl.
were you hoping to introduce your husband to those two?

Lol
I’m not married and that wouldn’t be your business anyways what my current marital status is.

Petalpusher
06-13-2022, 07:48 PM
One, about 2 years ago.

znenammi
06-13-2022, 10:57 PM
Universe/cuman_w & blondie seem to be cool members to have an intellectual discussion with.

Anglo-Celtic
06-14-2022, 12:41 AM

Wait a minute! Did you call Celestia a frog?

Roy
06-19-2022, 04:47 PM
I am afraid it would end up in a mutual disappointment.

Richmondbread
06-19-2022, 11:31 PM
I met myself! I would like to meet Mort, Celestia, Teutone and Loki.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

calxpal
08-25-2023, 03:35 AM
None, and I no longer have a single drop of interest in meeting anyone on here ever to be honest. Not to sound mean but I've realized a lot of people on here may NOT be who they seem and do not deserve the respect they get. But of course I think there are also a lot of good, genuine, and fun users on here who hold up their morals and teach valuable lessons.

Not only that I would also be really scared of disappointment because most people like me more and are a lot nicer to me online than in real-life.

Hexachordia
08-25-2023, 04:25 AM
When time is fit, and would not be too long, I am thinking about opening an occultic school in Tibet, probably like the one created by Pythagoras, based on occult but promote practical reason and virtue. I will welcome TA members(both genders) but you need not inform me about this, it feels more exciting, do not tell me who you are on TA what was your nickname things like that. But I am always worried about my safety though.:p

CordedWhelp
08-25-2023, 04:55 AM
I have not. I would dig meeting Beowulf- we’ll talk Folk-Metal, drink Sangria, and collaborate on making the next big TA Vahaduo calculator.

Mopi Licinius Crassus
08-25-2023, 05:23 AM
None, and I no longer have a single drop of interest in meeting anyone on here ever to be honest. Not to sound mean but I've realized a lot of people on here may NOT be who they seem and do not deserve the respect they get. But of course I think there are also a lot of good, genuine, and fun users on here who hold up their morals and teach valuable lessons.

Not only that I would also be really scared of disappointment because most people like me more and are a lot nicer to me online than in real-life.

i hope we can meet someday Calxy :p

Mopi Licinius Crassus
08-25-2023, 05:24 AM

i hope we can meet someday Calxy :p