PDA

View Full Version : Diversity a strenght or a weakness?Taylor against March

Tony
11-01-2009, 08:23 PM
Peter March and Jared Taylor Racial Diversity Debate: a strength or weakness for North America was canceled by Saint Mary's University, however, the debate still took place off campus on March 6th,2007.

YoHvZ1SMCh0

VCrt5b3VaEA

1bTa9ieA7F0

8ryb35dtmnY

QKEH2fiP28Q

iXkbczaoTWA

Tony
11-05-2009, 04:00 PM
Well I voted for Taylor even if I tried to put myself in a "default" mod , I mean as if I weren't anti-progressive...
but still I can't pretend not to note the lack of logic by Peter March , do you have in mind those scholars , theologians or philosophists from the pre-Renaissance era?those who in order to explain something used a sort of circular reasoning instead of a logical/consequential one?
that the vibe March gave to me and it's negative , he says one society has to be multicultiral , diverse and peaceful etc because ... it has to be multicultural , diverse and peaceful but he doesn't really say why in the end of his talks , really poor arguments in my view.

Sol Invictus
11-05-2009, 04:07 PM
I remember seeing this when it first came out a while ago, I believe it was in Halifax Nova Scotia, but one of the Maritime Provinces. I loved the way Jared presented his points, and felt that it was fair, and that Jared had much more realistic arguments to make. March's views are a NWO dream, which is unfortunately what the prevailing attitude amongst people are these days. We've become such slobs.