PDA

View Full Version : 5 Ways Society Breeds Vagina-Hate (And How to Combat It)

Kazimiera
11-16-2013, 10:24 PM
5 Ways Society Breeds Vagina-Hate (And How to Combat It)

http://floweringbrain.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/vagina-rose.jpg

Society isn’t very nice to vaginas.

From a very young age, we’re taught that vaginas are somehow bad or wrong or dirty.

Much of this socialization happens through our very ideas about language, sex, and even principals of basic hygiene.

But the fact is: Vaginas are the objects of a cultural hate-fest.

And, sure, haters gon’ hate. But what if we could fight back against that hate, through sex- and body-positivity, and turn haters into lovers?

We can.

But first, we have to understand where vagina hate comes from.

1. We Use Vaginas As Insults

Think about the most insulting, offensive word in the English language, according to the average person.

What do you think they would come up with? Do you think it’s a word they would even be comfortable muttering?

Got your word?

It’s probably cunt.

Cunt is so offensive to most, that even saying it means going to another level of insult.

Sure, “bitch,” “motherfucker,” and “asshole” pack a punch (not that these aren’t problematic in themselves, but that’s a different article), but cunt is the verbal equivalent of knocking someone out.

Think about the implications of this. Cunt, a word literally meaning vagina, is the most offensive word you can hurl at someone.

And don’t even get me started on the common use of pussy to put a man down.

Vaginas are offensive. Vaginas are dirty. Vaginas are insulting.

Being associated with all of that? What could be worse?

Nothing, apparently, according to society.

And yet the average person doesn’t even think about this, doesn’t even make the connection.

This shows the sexism engrained in our culture.

This shows the misogyny we are taught to accept.

2. Vaginas Are (Seen As) Passive

Vaginas are talked about as receiving sex.

That means, according to language, that they are not in control. Furthermore, our society views the controller, the dominator, as the socially valuable role in giving and receiving relationships.

In fact, there’s even more curse words and phrases dedicated to this aspect of vagina hate.

Think about “Fuck you” or “Go fuck yourself.”

We may not always actively think of it this way, but think about what this literally means: You are telling the person on the receiving end of this exchange that to be fucked, to be the one receiving penetration, is shameful and so much so, that it’s insulting to suggest that one be in this position.

Because this role is usually associated – in our heteronormative, cissexist culture – with women, saying “Fuck you” translates to “Be the woman and the vagina in sex.”

And that’s supposed to be one of the worst things you can tell someone.

Pretty easy to see the misogyny and vagina hate there.

3. Vaginas Are Ugly

Outside of feminist media, when do you ever hear anyone talk about how beautiful vaginas and vulvas are? how their various shapes and sizes possess fascination and power? why it’s important to love your vagina and that, no matter how it looks, it’s perfectly healthy?

Yeah, probably nowhere.

Most of the conversation, if any, revolves around women’s insecurity about how their genitals look and feel – particularly for the enjoyment of men.

We’re told that vaginas are ugly, unsightly, and gross. They’re dirty, dark caves that aren’t to be discussed. Eve Ensler even jokes about it in The Vagina Monologues!

There are 16-year-old-girls asking if they’re vulvas are ugly because of long labia, videos informing you of what an ugly vulva looks like, and lists telling you how to fix your vulva if it’s ugly.

We’ve created an entire culture around what vulvas are “supposed” to look like, leaving a huge portion of the vagina-having population feeling less-than.

4. Your Vagina Had Better Be Groomed

Vaginas are assumed to need alteration, even if only slight.

There’s immense pressure on people with vaginas to shave, wax, or otherwise get rid of their pubic hair.

And the reason for that is that if you have pubic hair, you’re assumed to be unhygienic.

Well, last time I checked, your choice of hairstyle (on your head, I mean) doesn’t make you an unclean person, so why is hair on your genitals subjected to such scrutiny?

Generally because there’s a question about what constitutes a clean vagina.

So let’s talk about douches, cleansing sprays, and bleaches.

These products feed into the manufactured insecurity that you need to do something about the natural odor of the vagina. They promise to leave you feeling “clean and fresh” and to “absorb odor and moisture for intimate freshness you can count on.”

As if vaginas aren’t supposed to produce odor and moisture.

Don’t buy into them.

The products are selling you a lie.

5. Vaginas Exist for Penises

Simply, vaginas are assumed to be there for heterosexual sex.

People with penises are taught that vaginas are there for them to penetrate, that that’s their purpose. They are there to be sexed.

Even from the time we’re young, vaginas are off-limits.

When we were young, we all discovered that touching or rubbing our “private parts” felt good. We were probably then soon after (or even before) given confusing messages about this.

But these messages were probably gendered.

Sure, there are guidelines as to where and when you can indulge in the pleasures of your penis, but generally it’s not frowned upon, given appropriate circumstances.

A boy masturbating is seen as normal.

A girl masturbating, however, is seen as shocking and obscene.

Women are told that touching themselves is neither normal nor acceptable and that doing so is dirty and shameful, as are their bodies.

And this same double standard plays out later in life where young people actually wonder – sometimes aloud – whether or not women masturbate.

Men, though? No one ever asks. It’s just assumed.

The thing is: While girls are being told these terrible things about their sexual desire, about how important it is to hide their period, about how vaginas are for sex with a man when you’re married and later, to push out babies, there’s not a whole lot of discussion around how to get pleasure out of your vagina for yourself. It’s always the object of someone else’s desire.

If that’s not vagina hate, then what the hell is?

So the question is: How to we combat it?

And honestly, I could give you an endless list of ways to directly fight against this ideology, but I think there’s a much simpler answer that would sum it all up:

Love Vaginas

If you have one, treat it with respect, explore it, and get to know it. Have a torrid romance with your vagina.

Not sure where to start? Try here.

If you don’t, learn more about vaginas, respect them, explore them if you so choose (and are given permission to), and fall in love with them.

Start checking your own vagina hate, especially since much of it is probably just socially induced. And don’t buy into it, literally or figuratively.

As we all know, love tends to be contagious.

So just by loving vaginas, you’re going to encourage others to love them, too. You’re going to make them question vagina hate. You’re going to spread the love, far and wide.

Source: http://everydayfeminism.com/2013/11/ways-society-breeds-vagina-hate/

So go on, start loving.

Prisoner Of Ice
11-16-2013, 10:26 PM
So go on, start loving.

You're such a tease.

Loki
11-16-2013, 10:34 PM
It's true, I never got why "cunt" is seen as an insult. But to be fair, so is "you are such a dick".

As for vaginas being more passive, that's also true. Vaginas are being penetrated, not the other way around.

I don't think vaginas are ugly, I quite like them. And, they don't need to be groomed. I like natural.

Also
11-16-2013, 10:37 PM
Women are not men.
Vaginas are not like penis.

The source being a feminist site was kinda obvious after 15 seconds of reading it. Men love vagina more than women.

Han Cholo
11-16-2013, 10:39 PM
I do not understand the overly offense of "cunt" in certain dialects of English. Australians seem to use it freely, and never used towards a female.

Dombra
11-16-2013, 10:40 PM
I feel no hate for vaginas, only love :naughty:

Óttar
11-16-2013, 10:45 PM
I have a foot and ass (the actual butt itself, not any anal sex bs) fetish, and to me, vaginas are aesthetically unpleasing as well as otherwise. They are just these hairy, goopy, stinking, slobbery things.

On a Family Guy joke, when a gay gynecologist exclaims, "Ewww, it looks like a sad, old man." I couldn't agree more.

Furnace
11-16-2013, 10:45 PM
Meh, the points are somewhat agreeable, but the author just got too much time on her hands to be complaining about something so trivial. But yeah, I was not surprised that this was written on some feminist site.

Kazimiera
11-16-2013, 10:49 PM
I have a foot and ass (the actual butt itself, not any anal sex bs) fetish, and to me, vaginas are aesthetically unpleasing as well as otherwise. They are just these hairy, goopy, stinking, slobbery things.

On a Family Guy joke, when a gay gynecologist exclaims, "Ewww, it looks like a sad, old man." I couldn't agree more.

:icon_eek:

edit: If I was into the whole thumbs-down thing, this would probably have been my first thumbs down. :(

Dandelion
11-16-2013, 10:52 PM
I don't think vaginas are ugly, I quite like them. And, they don't need to be groomed. I like natural.

Indeed. The article is speaking about the greatest common denominator. One should never go by that. However, I tend to put it in equally simple terms. If you're male and you don't like vaginas you're either gay or asexual.

Óttar
11-16-2013, 11:07 PM
If you're male and you don't like vaginas you're either gay or asexual.
Wrong. :coffee:

That person is a fool who relegates sex to mere vaginal penetration.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-16-2013, 11:18 PM
The article is absurd for the following reasons:

I can't recall hearing a guy calling another guy a cunt. The worst thing you can call a guy is a fag/cocksucker. Look at this very forum. What's the most often used insult used by one guy against another? Has anyone read a post here of a guy calling another a cunt? No. Cunt is the worse thing a man might call a woman but it's pretty much limited to them.

2) Vaginas are by their nature passive. The penis has more responsibility to be active. If it goes limp, then, well, sex is over. The vagina can't pick up the slack for a limp penis. It's just there... looking at you... judging... but it doesn't do anything about it and hence it's passive.

3) Vaginas are incredibly ugly. They remind me of the pit monster in Star Wars that eats Boba Fett.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwC_o_fcW1s

4) As ugly as a vagina looks it's uglier when it's hairy. Please make it easier for us when we go scuba diving.

5) Nonsense. Both are seen as just bad, especially considering when men ejaculate it can go all over the place. That's why lots of guys use socks to avoid a mess.

I disapprove of this article.

Óttar
11-16-2013, 11:30 PM
If I was into the whole thumbs-down thing, this would probably have been my first thumbs down. :(
Oh boo hoo. I moved around in kinky circles in Boston for years. Do you know how many insults were directed toward the penis? Tons of dick hate in that scene.

Han Cholo
11-16-2013, 11:32 PM
Oh boo hoo. I moved around in kinky circles in Boston for years. Do you know how many insults were directed toward the penis? Tons of dick hate in that scene.

http://www.frogtownproductions.com/theory/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/I_m12YearsOld-300x200.jpg

Neanderthal
11-16-2013, 11:34 PM
1. We Use Vaginas As Insults

I don't. We don't insult like that here.

2. Vaginas Are (Seen As) Passive

Of course they are passive, i'd be scared if they weren't (like having big vampire teeth or something.)

Vaginas are talked about as receiving sex.

Isn't that what they are naturally made for?

That means, according to language, that they are not in control. Furthermore, our society views the controller, the dominator, as the socially valuable role in giving and receiving relationships.

Bullshit. No matter how badass you are, there's always a woman who can make you cry like a bitch.

In fact, there’s even more curse words and phrases dedicated to this aspect of vagina hate.

Think about “Fuck you” or “Go fuck yourself.”

Is not about vaginas, is about a guy getting it in the ass. Atleast that's the context we use here.

3. Vaginas Are Ugly

To faggots, yeah.

No, having good hygiene is good enough. Would you like your man having dick cheese? or giant coarse hairs hanging in the penis?

5. Vaginas Exist for Penises

I don't know anybody who thinks like that. 5th graders perhaps?

Love Vaginas

I do.

papa diddy pop
11-16-2013, 11:34 PM
I feel no hate for vaginas, only love :naughty:

oh really ?

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRPs0v7bwL9Zf6Ll_Vz69MdykHr-C0MmR9iV9r8v4XaUwxjHk5EilJwe-s

that beautiful lady wants to... feel the love . :naughty:

Also
11-16-2013, 11:36 PM
Women these days want to be like men and have active, not passive, genitalias.

Pjeter Pan
11-16-2013, 11:58 PM
I know feminist are stupid cunts but this is a whole new level of stupidity.
Not direct to Kazi or any female member here.

arcticwolf
11-17-2013, 12:02 AM
It's true, I never got why "cunt" is seen as an insult. But to be fair, so is "you are such a dick".

As for vaginas being more passive, that's also true. Vaginas are being penetrated, not the other way around.

You miss the 70s old timer, doncha? lol

robar
11-17-2013, 12:21 AM
Feminist are idiots , someone have to make a study about the average IQ amongst them ....I bet it is below 80 on average

This is the new level of stupidity....

blklady2013
I've known some younger guys who thought like this when I was in college or high school, but most grown ass men I know are actually pretty pragmatic about the punnanny and express a lot of praise of it...lol!

But I do agree with a lot of the points the author is making because this is an overall issue people have with the male AND female human body. There is a LOT of shame attached to both male and female genitalia in our society. To be honest, I hear just as much penile hate as well. For instance, a lot of women think uncircumcised men are just plain ole nasty...then again this could be an American thingy. I don't mention this stuff to excuse the vag hate, but I feel like it's important to note that there is more than enough ignorance to go around for everyone. So women shouldn't feel bad or feel like it's happening just to us...Society is just stupid like that sometimes...
I wonder if there is a biological impetus for the shame we attach to the sexual body...

Also the times I've heard people using the "c" word, it was usuallly a woman saying it...But I'mma shut up, because I don't wanna be a "technically" whore...

Sikeliot
I shared this on Facebook the other day!

Loki
11-17-2013, 01:03 AM
For instance, a lot of women think uncircumcised men are just plain ole nasty...then again this could be an American thingy.

It's an American thing. Over here in Europe men are not circumcized if they are not Jewish or Muslim.

blklady2013
11-17-2013, 01:05 AM
It's an American thing. Over here in Europe men are not circumcized if they are not Jewish or Muslim.

Ahhh...I learn something new everyday...lmao!

Pjeter Pan
11-17-2013, 01:15 AM
Ahhh...I learn something new everyday...lmao!
Yea what kinda of sick fuck would cut his penis. :lol:

Prisoner Of Ice
11-17-2013, 01:19 AM

Not saying you are gay but that's how most gay guys I know feel about vaginas, they are actively repulsed by them. Never heard it from a straight guy before.

rhiannon
11-17-2013, 01:20 AM
The article is absurd for the following reasons:

I can't recall hearing a guy calling another guy a cunt. The worst thing you can call a guy is a fag/cocksucker. Look at this very forum. What's the most often used insult used by one guy against another? Has anyone read a post here of a guy calling another a cunt? No. Cunt is the worse thing a man might call a woman but it's pretty much limited to them.

2) Vaginas are by their nature passive. The penis has more responsibility to be active. If it goes limp, then, well, sex is over. The vagina can't pick up the slack for a limp penis. It's just there... looking at you... judging... but it doesn't do anything about it and hence it's passive.

3) Vaginas are incredibly ugly. They remind me of the pit monster in Star Wars that eats Boba Fett.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwC_o_fcW1s

4) As ugly as a vagina looks it's uglier when it's hairy. Please make it easier for us when we go scuba diving.

5) Nonsense. Both are seen as just bad, especially considering when men ejaculate it can go all over the place. That's why lots of guys use socks to avoid a mess.

I disapprove of this article.

I understand youthful sexual experiences might find oneself in predicaments where you feel forced to have sex with a person whose body parts might not be that pleasing....this is par for the course for many of us....including myself.

But once you have gotten past all that....

How can you or any other straight male who feels this way want to stick your dong in something you find, and I quote: "incredibly ugly?"

I am heterosexual obviously, but I would tell you right now that any guy whose schlong grossed me out wouldn't have a chance in hell of getting near my vajayjay. The thought some men might be wanting to fuck me all the while finding my most intimate part gross?

Hell, it's no wonder so many women aren't pleased during sex. I mean....why so many women end up either not having an orgasm, or having to fake one. How many straight dudes find our vags gross, but don't tell us??

If you are going to be intimate with somebody, the only best way is to be truly attracted to all of their parts. My husband has a very nice dong....it was one of the things that helped seal the deal when he proposed :) He would say the same of my girly parts.

Oh....and use of the word cunt as an insult toward women is distinctly American. There is no other insult greater. Any woman here who has ever been called a cunt could probably recite the exact time and place in which the insult was made....it is that offensive.

Systeryster
11-17-2013, 02:09 AM
The only requirement on a man's penis is it should be decent sized, but the list of requirements on a woman's vagina is a bit longer; it need to be hairless, scent-free, no discolouring, tight as a virgin, no visible inner labia etc labia surgery has become increasingly popular, which would be the equivalent of male circumcision that I oppose, so slicing the female genitalia because of these cosmetic demands is just wrong to me.

Dandelion
11-17-2013, 02:42 AM
The only requirement on a man's penis is it should be decent sized, but the list of requirements on a woman's vagina is a bit longer; it need to be hairless, scent-free, no discolouring, tight as a virgin, no visible inner labia etc labia surgery has become increasingly popular, which would be the equivalent of male circumcision that I oppose, so slicing the female genitalia because of these cosmetic demands is just wrong to me.

Bolded are all bullshit, in my opinion. I neither know what you mean with 'discolouring'. It can be pink, brown or gray and all three look great. On the first matter I prefer hairy over hairless even. Makes it like more of belonging to a woman rather than of a prepubescent girl.
Also about scent-free. It varies from woman to woman, but it's rarely free of scent. Again, a man who's turned off by that is either gay or asexual.

Nature doesn't give a woman puberty to have straight men get repulsed by it (unless they've not matured enough and are underexposed to the opposite gender, mayhap).

robar
11-17-2013, 02:53 AM

By the way according to some researchers it causes mental harm, for their rest of their lives.
Well Muslims, Jews, Americans hmm.........:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: maybe we have found the reason...

lei.talk
11-17-2013, 03:11 AM
...that's also true. Vaginas are being penetrated, not the other way around.

in the same way that paullus and varro penetrated hannibal's army (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cannae)? :swl

there are few "survivors"
and those are taken "prisoner".

it is a tactic toward a particular goal.

Systeryster
11-17-2013, 03:16 AM
Bolded are all bullshit, in my opinion. I neither know what you mean with 'discolouring'. It can be pink, brown or gray and all three look great. On the first matter I prefer hairy over hairless even. Makes it like more of belonging to a woman rather than of a prepubescent girl.
Also about scent-free. It varies from woman to woman, but it's rarely free of scent. Again, a man who's turned off by that is either gay or asexual.

Nature doesn't give a woman puberty to have straight men get repulsed by it (unless they've not matured enough and are underexposed to the opposite gender, mayhap).

With discolouring I mean when the vagina is darker than the rest, it's more of a thing of darker women. Same goes for the anus, never heard about anal bleaching? used to be a procedure only porn stars did, but it's getting more mainstream.

And what you call bullshit is still what the majority of men from the younger generations have as basic expectations, that's what porn taught them how a woman should look like.

Dandelion
11-17-2013, 04:09 AM
With discolouring I mean when the vagina is darker than the rest, it's more of a thing of darker women. Same goes for the anus, never heard about anal bleaching? used to be a procedure only porn stars did, but it's getting more mainstream.

And what you call bullshit is still what the majority of men from the younger generations have as basic expectations, that's what porn taught them how a woman should look like.

Bah. Stupid people (men as women) think like that. Jersey Shore people are such an example.

Also, not every porn is the same. You're talking about mainstream porn.

KidMulat
11-17-2013, 04:14 AM
In my subculture cunt, cuntyness, and fish are compliments and in certain contexts the greatest compliment you can give.

Pjeter Pan
11-17-2013, 04:26 AM
Have you guys seen blue waffles yet

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-17-2013, 04:27 AM
In my subculture cunt, cuntyness, and fish are compliments and in certain contexts the greatest compliment you can give.

Well obviously considering being viewed as a woman, in any way, even if it's degrading, is seen as something to be happy about. That would be the mentality going into it, I'd think.

Dandelion
11-17-2013, 04:28 AM
Have you guys seen blue waffles yet

Familiar with it. Don't google it is my advice. ;)

Pjeter Pan
11-17-2013, 04:30 AM
Oh I have seen them, the horror is outstanding.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-17-2013, 04:31 AM
I shared this on Facebook the other day!

This is why homosexuals can't be trusted. They're a fifth column in the male ranks always siding with women and by doing so undermining the patriarchy.

LightHouse89
11-17-2013, 04:33 AM
You're such a tease.

LOL :cool:

KidMulat
11-17-2013, 04:39 AM
Well obviously considering being viewed as a woman, in any way, even if it's degrading, is seen as something to be happy about. That would be the mentality going into it, I'd think.

There is nothing degrading about women, being a woman, being percieved as women or anything involving women.

Men who think like that have little egos and probably even smaller dicks.

Stormer99
11-17-2013, 04:40 AM

Then bitch those people out.

Sikeliot
11-17-2013, 04:50 AM
This is why homosexuals can't be trusted. They're a fifth column in the male ranks always siding with women and by doing so undermining the patriarchy.

The patriarchy screws me over too. Many gay men treat one another the same way that misogynistic men treat women..

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-17-2013, 04:50 AM
There is nothing degrading about women, being a woman, being percieved as women or anything involving women.

So if I call a woman an asshole it's not degrading because women have assholes? Does this 'logic' apply to men as well? If I call a man a dick, should he be happy about it, like a woman should be if called a cunt? That women don't like being called cunts pretty much says they do find it degrading. It's irrelevant what a guy who cut his dick off to be something he's not thinks about it; what matters is what actual women think about the word/s.

I believe the saying is men with big egos are trying to make up for having a small dick. You have a tendency to get things mixed up.

Óttar
11-17-2013, 04:55 AM
TMen who think like that have little egos and probably even smaller dicks.
You insult men who insult women by talking about their dick size? Like that's any better morally.

That's patriarchy, and that's part of the problem. You better watch what you say. :coffee:

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-17-2013, 04:56 AM
The patriarchy screws me over too. Many gay men treat one another the same way that misogynistic men treat women..

That is the nature of men. Just as you can't change the nature of a pitbull, you can't change the nature of men. So it's up to you to find the exceptions to the rule.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-17-2013, 05:00 AM

Porn taught me pizza guys get laid all the time. I was deeply disappointed by the end of my first night delivering pizza.

Balmung
11-17-2013, 05:26 AM
Sorry Kaz, but ive seen the video of the vagina from the inside.

What has been seen........I never knew life was so hard for my penis inside a vagina. The things he had to endure. The things he saw, the poor bastard.

KidMulat
11-17-2013, 05:27 AM
So if I call a woman an asshole it's not degrading because women have assholes? Does this 'logic' apply to men as well? If I call a man a dick, should he be happy about it, like a woman should be if called a cunt? That women don't like being called cunts pretty much says they do find it degrading. It's irrelevant what a guy who cut his dick off to be something he's not thinks about it; what matters is what actual women think about the word/s.

I believe the saying is men with big egos are trying to make up for having a small dick. You have a tendency to get things mixed up.

Assholes are universal among people its gender neutral

Calling a man a cunt, pussy, have no balls, bitch, pansy, sissy, etc.. It is reinforcing societal ideals of female and feminine realms of existence and presentation. This goes beyond mere name calling, this is a reaffirmation of female inferiority.

The irony of all this is that men themselves suffer from patriarchy and confirm their identity be virtues of sex and violence; its limiting yet men for the most part continue to support it.

Hadouken
11-17-2013, 05:28 AM
:picard2:

KidMulat
11-17-2013, 05:28 AM
You insult men who insult women by talking about their dick size? Like that's any better morally.

That's patriarchy, and that's part of the problem. You better watch what you say. :coffee:

I am literally proving a point sense for the most part in this forum masculinity and male prowess is built around particular physical manifestation of perceived male "totems" of sorts.

So really watch what the fuck you say :-)

Stormer99
11-17-2013, 06:40 AM

Well women are insulted when they are compared to men like if you tell a girl she looks like a man.

Gaston
11-17-2013, 06:57 AM
Women are more clitoris than vagina: the clitoris is basically a miniature dick. So yeah, I don't understand why women are reduced to their extra hole while their "penis" is the most important sexually. And men are obsessed with penises so seeing an equivalent in women would make them think differently about the opposite gender.

So more room for the clit and less for the vagina.

Loki
11-17-2013, 08:52 AM

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5177825280/h2DFC8F27/

KidMulat
11-17-2013, 10:38 AM
Well women are insulted when they are compared to men like if you tell a girl she looks like a man.

For me I perceive the difference being men and/or our society largely built around the perceptions of men are critiquing their identity and de-feminizing them.

This is stripping from women one of the few things men want from them: their femininity.

Calling a woman a man or calling her a slut/whore is supposed to be some high insult but really what it is doing is stripping her of any agency in her personal identity and placing transphobic and sex shaming worldviews on her taking away her voice or opinion and basically making her a non-person because in our Patriarchal Society whores and trannies are not treated as humans worthy of dignity or respect.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-17-2013, 12:47 PM

That's irrelevant. You stated anything involving a woman isn't degrading; that would include an asshole.

Calling a man a cunt, pussy, have no balls, bitch, pansy, sissy, etc.. It is reinforcing societal ideals of female and feminine realms of existence and presentation. This goes beyond mere name calling, this is a reaffirmation of female inferiority.

Those words are associated with physical weakness. Women are, typically, weaker physically than men. Any type of weakness is not a trait that's admirable to men and women do not like to see weakness in men, either. The vast majority of women are physically inferior to the vast majority of men; that's simply reality. I know you have a poor view of reality but reality doesn't care about your feelings and you can't change reality with a snip.

The irony of all this is that men themselves suffer from patriarchy and confirm their identity be virtues of sex and violence; its limiting yet men for the most part continue to support it.

The so called "patriarchy" is the natural order of things. Violence is the way of the world; it's the nature of mankind. We can all have ideal images in our mind of what should be but at the end of the day if a society isn't willing to use violence to defend its way of life it will be conquered by another society that will. That's where men come in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8xPPn0pMdo

Don't be such a pussy.

Smaug
11-17-2013, 12:59 PM
I love vaginas! Fagina mae bert iawn!

KidMulat
11-17-2013, 01:01 PM
That's irrelevant. You stated anything involving a woman isn't degrading; that would include an asshole.

Those words are associated with physical weakness. Women are, typically, weaker physically than men. Any type of weakness is not a trait that's admirable to men and women do not like to see weakness in men, either. The vast majority of women are physically inferior to the vast majority of men; that's simply reality.

The so called "patriarchy" is the natural order of things. Violence is the way of the world; it's the nature of mankind. We can all have ideal images in our mind of what should be but at the end of the day if a society isn't willing to use violence to defend its way of life it will be conquered by another society that will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8xPPn0pMdo

Don't be such a pussy.

Only physical strength? I think if we polled pussy, sissy, pansy, and having no balls in a thread and asked if anyone has heard that being directed towards a behavior or response to something many people would say they have.

No one is saying that sexual dimorphism is not a very real thing here so that is irrelevant.

We have many emotions and reactions ingrained in our reptilian brain however we have and continue to develop in such a way as to have alternatives to territorialism and violence it might bring up.

We may have the impulse to kill someone but that does not mean we will go by it, so to if we see the history of mankind as an example of what we choose to do rather than what we can only do we gain greater insight in the social conditions and constructs we have and are abiding by.

I do not believe men are born to want to kill or induce violence on another.

I do not validate that violence at the hands of men by simply saying "that is how it is" "that is how men are" because I give more credit to men, I feel they have the mental power to move past that (as we can see everyday for the most part) and the emotional capacity to respond in productive manner.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-17-2013, 01:08 PM
For me I perceive the difference being men and/or our society largely built around the perceptions of men are critiquing their identity and de-feminizing them.

This is stripping from women one of the few things men want from them: their femininity.

Calling a woman a man or calling her a slut/whore is supposed to be some high insult but really what it is doing is stripping her of any agency in her personal identity and placing transphobic and sex shaming worldviews on her taking away her voice or opinion and basically making her a non-person because in our Patriarchal Society whores and trannies are not treated as humans worthy of dignity or respect.

Or maybe the woman OR the guy is a slut/whore. As I said in another thread if you don't think what you're doing is wrong you won't get upset if someone judges you for it. Why would you get upset if you see nothing wrong with what you're doing? You would only get upset if what you're doing is being distorted by the other person. So say someone calls a woman a slut because she likes giving blow jobs. She has the right to be upset because it's a distortion. It doesn't mean she gives blowjobs on a drop of hat to a dozens of guys over the years. However, if she's sucked 36 dicks by the time she's 22 I seriously doubt all 36 were men she cared for on an emotional level. So in that situation she's a slut. She fits the definition of slut and words exist for a reason. To me the same applies to a guy. I don't like man whores as much as I don't like sluts. They lack character and I'm also highly paranoid about diseases. If a women told me she sucked 36 dicks all I'd be able to think about is STDs whenever I look at her, lol.

What guy or gal wants to be in a serious relationship with a possibility of marriage and children with someone who sucked 36 dicks or went down on 36 women?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpQqH4H_SUQ

KidMulat
11-17-2013, 01:17 PM
Or maybe the woman OR the guy is a slut/whore. As I said in another thread if you don't think what you're doing is wrong you won't get upset if someone judges you for it. Why would you get upset if you see nothing wrong with what you're doing? You would only get upset if what you're doing is being distorted by the other person. So say someone calls a woman a slut because she likes giving blow jobs. She has the right to be upset because it's a distortion. It doesn't mean she gives blowjobs on a drop of hat to a dozens of guys over the years. However, if she's sucked 37 dicks by the time she's 22 I seriously doubt all 36 were men she cared for on an emotional level. So in that situation she's a slut. She fits the definition of slut and words exist for a reason. To me the same applies to a guy. I don't like man whores as much as I don't like sluts. They lack character and I'm also highly paranoid about diseases. If a women told me she sucked 36 dicks all I'd be able to think about is STDs whenever I look at her, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpQqH4H_SUQ

I don't even believe in the concept of whore or slut to be completely honest. I find no reason to find fault in someone having consensual intercourse with many people, I don't find it to be quantifiable on any real scale.

I am not invalidating the response of someone being called a slut, being labelled as such can have serious effects on ones life.

What I am talking about is the power behind such derisive words and how those words used to strip them of humanity or respect.

Also slut and whore I rarely observe being used on heterosexual identified men and when it is I don't see it being used in a similar fashion nor does it have the same sort of consequences.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-17-2013, 05:30 PM
I was listening to this today and a woman is referred to as a cunt by a guy on the show. Listen to the reaction of the people in the room once it's said. The woman says the word doesn't bother her, which may be true, but that she has to point it out is a reminder that many women do.

21:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGPyXhwD-R8

This chick is hot but from what I understand she's somewhat slutty.

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/48/l86b46311fb0210559cae6cow0.jpg http://i19.tinypic.com/6go7yqc.jpg

Kid, would you hit that?

Empecinado
11-17-2013, 05:37 PM
The true about vaginas:

http://vimeo.com/78731208

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-17-2013, 05:52 PM
Only physical strength? I think if we polled pussy, sissy, pansy, and having no balls in a thread and asked if anyone has heard that being directed towards a behavior or response to something many people would say they have.

This is why I hate arguing with you. It's like you rewrite what is said so you can make a "point." I never said only physical weakness. However, no one calls someone who they know can beat them up a pussy, fag, etc. I said "any type of weakness is not seen as admirable" by men or women in my post.

No one is saying that sexual dimorphism is not a very real thing here so that is irrelevant.

It's very relevant. One of the main ways men demean another is to question their masculinity. Women are the physically weakest sex and therefore play a more passive role. A woman is just as aggressive as a man but they typically resort to passive aggression. Women are likely to gossip behind another woman's back they don't like, while men are more likely to punch someone they don't like. Calling someone a pussy is basically calling someone out on his shit talk (gossipy like a woman). A pussy is someone who talks shit but is afraid when confronted.

We have many emotions and reactions ingrained in our reptilian brain however we have and continue to develop in such a way as to have alternatives to territorialism and violence it might bring up.

You tell that the guy breaking into your house or the one who punches your friend in the back of the head because your friend accidentally bumped into him. Let me know how that turns out. Or perhaps you'd like to tell that to a foreign soldier lining up your family for execution.

Deal with the real world first.

We may have the impulse to kill someone but that does not mean we will go by it, so to if we see the history of mankind as an example of what we choose to do rather than what we can only do we gain greater insight in the social conditions and constructs we have and are abiding by.

How does is that a response to what I said in my previous post about the difference between the real world and the ideal world in someone's head? Your ideal world doesn't keep me safe. What keeps me safe is the understanding others have that violence will have consequences; in other words, violence will be met with violence.

I do not believe men are born to want to kill or induce violence on another.

You're right except for the population born psychopathic. If you want to live at their mercy, go ahead.

I do not validate that violence at the hands of men by simply saying "that is how it is" "that is how men are" because I give more credit to men, I feel they have the mental power to move past that (as we can see everyday for the most part) and the emotional capacity to respond in productive manner.

That's all nice and dandy but here in the real world we can't sit people down during an armed robbery and let them know how much credit kidmulat gives his gender. Society is forced to meet their violence with its own violence. Fortunately mankind in the First World nations are more civilized than their ancestors but that's partially a result of focusing our natural aggressive natures on more productive activities. Our form of competition is different than before.

Loki
11-17-2013, 06:45 PM
This chick is hot but from what I understand she's somewhat slutty.

You say it as if it's a bad thing :laugh:

Óttar
11-17-2013, 07:05 PM
I am literally proving a point sense for the most part in this forum masculinity and male prowess is built around particular physical manifestation of perceived male "totems" of sorts.
Bollocks. You aren't doing shit but perpetuating the very system that you say you're against.

KidMulat
11-17-2013, 09:49 PM
This is why I hate arguing with you. It's like you rewrite what is said so you can make a "point." I never said only physical weakness. However, no one calls someone who they know can beat them up a pussy, fag, etc. I said "any type of weakness is not seen as admirable" by men or women in my post.

It's very relevant. One of the main ways men demean another is to question their masculinity. Women are the physically weakest sex and therefore play a more passive role. A woman is just as aggressive as a man but they typically resort to passive aggression. Women are likely to gossip behind another woman's back they don't like, while men are more likely to punch someone they don't like. Calling someone a pussy is basically calling someone out on his shit talk (gossipy like a woman). A pussy is someone who talks shit but is afraid when confronted.

You tell that the guy breaking into your house or the one who punches your friend in the back of the head because your friend accidentally bumped into him. Let me know how that turns out. Or perhaps you'd like to tell that to a foreign soldier lining up your family for execution.

Deal with the real world first.

How does is that a response to what I said in my previous post about the difference between the real world and the ideal world in someone's head? Your ideal world doesn't keep me safe. What keeps me safe is the understanding others have that violence will have consequences; in other words, violence will be met with violence.

You're right except for the population born psychopathic. If you want to live at their mercy, go ahead.

That's all nice and dandy but here in the real world we can't sit people down during an armed robbery and let them know how much credit kidmulat gives his gender. Society is forced to meet their violence with its own violence. Fortunately mankind in the First World nations are more civilized than their ancestors but that's partially a result of focusing our natural aggressive natures on more productive activities. Our form of competition is different than before.

Those words are associated with physical weakness. Women are, typically, weaker physically than men. Any type of weakness is not a trait that's admirable to men and women do not like to see weakness in men, either. The vast majority of women are physically inferior to the vast majority of men; that's simply reality.

^ this is what you literally said

KidMulat
11-17-2013, 09:50 PM
Bollocks. You aren't doing shit but perpetuating the very system that you say you're against.

Lol there is no way I can live in this word the way I do and reinforce nor perpetuate, the current system does not want me to exist haha

Thanks for reaching!

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-17-2013, 11:53 PM
^ this is what you literally said

Yes, and? I also literally said "any type of weakness is not a trait that's admirable to men and women do not like to see weakness in men, either" which is the quote of mine you posted. I clearly never said ONLY physical weakness but I did specifically state ANY type of weakness. Words can have more than one association, don't you know.

Is this a new lame forum debating trick where someone pretends something wasn't said and then posts the evidence of it being said but pretends it's not there? I don't get how that is suppose to work in your favor.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-17-2013, 11:58 PM
You say it as if it's a bad thing :laugh:

It's not a bad thing in our mind at the moment because we're getting our animal-like desires satisfied but you do feel shitty afterwards, or at least I have.

I'm not going to lie. I'd bang that chick. Like most all men with a healthy sex drive self restraint is difficult but a fact is a fact whether I restrain myself or fail. I wouldn't want such a woman to be the mother of my children.

rhiannon
11-18-2013, 01:06 AM
It's not a bad thing in our mind at the moment because we're getting our animal-like desires satisfied but you do feel shitty afterwards, or at least I have.

I'm not going to lie. I'd bang that chick. Like most all men with a healthy sex drive self restraint is difficult but a fact is a fact whether I restrain myself or fail. I wouldn't want such a woman to be the mother of my children.

Conversely, many women with healthy sex drives might let some dude bang her for a night....but if he's the sort of dude who sees women as conquests, she's not going to want him to be the father of her children, either ;)

Neanderthal
11-18-2013, 02:43 AM
Conversely, many women with healthy sex drives might let some dude bang her for a night....but if he's the sort of dude who sees women as conquests, she's not going to want him to be the father of her children, either ;)

http://forums.watchuseek.com/attachments/f503/1227324d1379668941-i-just-bought-muhle-i-approve-baby-pipe-meme.jpg

Albion
11-18-2013, 03:17 AM
I do not understand the overly offense of "cunt" in certain dialects of English. Australians seem to use it freely, and never used towards a female.

It's either a mild insult in Northern England, to a serious one in Southern England. Like a common expression would be to call someone a 'stupid cunt' if they're being a retard, it's slightly aggressive though.
I called Atlantic Islander on here a cunt before and she got very upset, I think it must translate badly, I only meant it as a mild insult. :D

KidMulat
11-18-2013, 03:37 AM
Yes, and? I also literally said "any type of weakness is not a trait that's admirable to men and women do not like to see weakness in men, either" which is the quote of mine you posted. I clearly never said ONLY physical weakness but I did specifically state ANY type of weakness. Words can have more than one association, don't you know.

Is this a new lame forum debating trick where someone pretends something wasn't said and then posts the evidence of it being said but pretends it's not there? I don't get how that is suppose to work in your favor.

Your clearly upset about something because I do not have nor want to expend any energy trying to "trick" anyone.

Weakness is beyond strength and has not nor is not quantifiable without societal constructs coming into play, if you are unable to clearly show.

You are now mixing gender stereotypes, gendered expectations and genderizing traits.

robar
11-18-2013, 06:04 AM

:picard2::picard2::picard2:
Lol , stop this marxist ideology, it came from the Soviets , it is even Stalinist..

morski
11-18-2013, 06:12 AM

You don't like the scent of pussy!?:eek:

Han Cholo
11-18-2013, 07:17 AM
It's either a mild insult in Northern England, to a serious one in Southern England. Like a common expression would be to call someone a 'stupid cunt' if they're being a retard, it's slightly aggressive though.
I called Atlantic Islander on here a cunt before and she got very upset, I think it must translate badly, I only meant it as a mild insult. :D

She's American. Makes sense.

Óttar
11-18-2013, 07:28 AM
You don't like the scent of pussy!?:eek:
Not really. This isn't helped by the fact that many women don't maintain proper hygiene down there.

morski
11-18-2013, 07:28 AM

It's the standard term of reference to specimens of the weaker gender here among the under classes.:laugh:

RandoBloom
11-18-2013, 07:32 AM
5 Ways Society Breeds Vagina-Hate (And How to Combat It)

Vaginas are assumed to need alteration, even if only slight.

There’s immense pressure on people with vaginas to shave, wax, or otherwise get rid of their pubic hair.

And the reason for that is that if you have pubic hair, you’re assumed to be unhygienic.

Well, last time I checked, your choice of hairstyle (on your head, I mean) doesn’t make you an unclean person, so why is hair on your genitals subjected to such scrutiny?

Generally because there’s a question about what constitutes a clean vagina.

So let’s talk about douches, cleansing sprays, and bleaches.

These products feed into the manufactured insecurity that you need to do something about the natural odor of the vagina. They promise to leave you feeling “clean and fresh” and to “absorb odor and moisture for intimate freshness you can count on.”

As if vaginas aren’t supposed to produce odor and moisture.

Don’t buy into them.

The products are selling you a lie.

You have a problem with that??

Breedingvariety
11-18-2013, 08:03 AM
Shaving pubic hair is an attribute of promiscuous society popularized by porn. Pubic hair serve bonding function between monogamous partners by preserving scents. Shaving pubic hair makes it easier to clean the area to make ready for the next mate.

RandoBloom
11-18-2013, 09:44 AM

A clasic example of internet fucker. If something is ugly and smells bad you cant pressure someone into saying it isnt by claiming he is gay. Humans dont naturaly wash, they dont have organs for washing, does that mean we need to stop washing? Or cutting nails? Or hair? Or use clothes. Or machines. Or talk?

Shaving pubic hair is an attribute of promiscuous society popularized by porn. Pubic hair serve bonding function between monogamous partners by preserving scents. Shaving pubic hair makes it easier to clean the area to make ready for the next mate.

Nah. Muslims have to shave all hair except beard and arm hair, and I doubt they are promiscuous porn stars XD
Nah it doesnt. It served a function of keeping those areas warm and mois in ancient times. We have clothes now.