Loki
11-17-2013, 12:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LDDGQeK.jpg

Smaug
11-17-2013, 12:24 PM
Fucking westernlings! Ukraine stronska!

Visitor_22
11-17-2013, 12:26 PM
Right part of this picture should be GENOCIDE!

Methmatician
11-17-2013, 01:00 PM
Funny how they show homosexuality on the left as if it doesn't exist in Russia :laugh:

http://i41.tinypic.com/29cnyxg.jpg

Styggnacke
11-17-2013, 01:18 PM
Funny how they show homosexuality on the left as if it doesn't exist in Russia :laugh:
Even funnier with the part about drugs.

Krampus
11-17-2013, 01:25 PM
I don't get it. Is Russia supposed to be insulting Ukraine?

Methmatician
11-17-2013, 01:27 PM
Even funnier with the part about drugs.

Yeah, but I think that's a bigger problem in Ukraine.

Acquisitor
11-17-2013, 01:28 PM
god please dont accept Ukraine in the EU for the next twenty years at least.

Styggnacke
11-17-2013, 01:30 PM
I don't get it. Is Russia supposed to be insulting Ukraine?
The picture is of an Ukrainian cossack choosing between the devil (European Union) and the angel (Russia).

Btw, why is there a race mixed family in the Russian half? Is that regarded as something positive in Russia?

It's quite the shithole, right?

sevruk
11-17-2013, 01:33 PM
Btw, why is there a race mixed family in the Russian half?

This is Turanid Ukrainian woman and Russian man xD

Acquisitor
11-17-2013, 01:34 PM
It's quite the shithole, right?

"quite" a shithole, which is nearly bankrupted and is completely useless.

Ukrainians will stream from the country if Ukraine becomes a member.

Zmey Gorynych
11-17-2013, 01:36 PM
Russians never get tired of playing the nazi card despite the fact that at the moment nazism is more popular in Russia than western Europe.

I have a feeling Ukraine will be stuck with Russia, and to be honest Ukraine should be the most western zone of russian influence.

Empecinado
11-17-2013, 01:37 PM
EU, the new USSR.

sevruk
11-17-2013, 01:40 PM
Russians never get tired of playing the nazi card despite the fact that at the moment nazism is more popular in Russia than western Europe.

lies...

Zmey Gorynych
11-17-2013, 01:44 PM
lies...
and manipulations :) I thought that between you and Lisa, you were the moderate !!?!?!!??

alb0zfinest
11-17-2013, 01:45 PM
Seems they forgot to add the side where Russia massacred Ukrainians.

silentkiller
11-17-2013, 04:09 PM
Funny poster, what will happen to Ukraine is the same what happened to Poland and Latvia. Because when you get in one union with somebody stronger than you, you can not make your rules of the game. Anyways, Ukrainians have to work a lot instead of seeking which union it fits better.

Trun
11-17-2013, 04:14 PM
Mother Russia stronk!

Look at this strong Russian woman, Western women don't have the strength to lift their handbags!

http://activitylol.com/files/meanwhile-in-russia.jpg

While Western men are pussiez, look at this Russian Superman!

http://funnyrussians.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Meanwhile-In-Russia-50.jpg

Annihilus
11-17-2013, 04:19 PM

If integration is done in a proper way I am for it because I think east European countries have far more potential than southern ones. Say Greece out Ukraine in?

Acquisitor
11-17-2013, 04:20 PM
If integration is done in a proper way I am for it because I think east European countries have far more potential than southern ones. Say Greece out Ukraine in?

there are 50m of them, they will run...

Annihilus
11-17-2013, 04:21 PM
there are 50m of them, they will run...

That's why say it must be done proper as in complete opposite of Bulgaria.

Acquisitor
11-17-2013, 04:24 PM
That's why say it must be done proper as in complete opposite of Bulgaria.

why take a country like Ukraine though ? there is nothing there, scarce natural resources (coal and iron + some nat gas), lots of poverty and so on.

why share our wealth with them ? it will cost us money..

Annihilus
11-17-2013, 04:28 PM
why take a country like Ukraine though ? there is nothing there, scarce natural resources (coal and iron + some nat gas), lots of poverty and so on.

why share our wealth with them ? it will cost us money..

It would have to be a long process where they are helped so they become a partner and not just sit at a table and start eating. They do have the potential.

Olika
11-17-2013, 04:31 PM

enough of your false modesty.there is cases in Russia but no more than in Western countries!

Acquisitor
11-17-2013, 04:34 PM
It would have to be a long process where they are helped so they become a partner and not just sit at a table and start eating. They do have the potential.

you know very well that many European subsidies are stolen by all kinds of forces in Eastern Europe.

Also a typical Ukrainian mindset is not like Polish or Baltic one, its a lot less about working (hard) and a lot more about not working (hard).

Subsidies would have to be very large and it would take decades to show results.

The country is torn apart by Western and Eastern Ukraine, it also cant manage its finances and is bankrupt.

I wouldnt want to see my money going there, its pointless and even if there is potential, it would take many decades for Ukraine to improve.

Also, the east of Ukraine is very pro Russia and would likely resist any kind of EU integration.

FrostDragon
11-17-2013, 04:40 PM

But how?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
Hitler wanted to enslave Russia and turn it into "living space" for the Aryan race, do these Russian neo-nazis even learn history?

Mehmet
11-17-2013, 04:40 PM
In the rest of the world the blue, like the white, is the symbol for Paradise; on the other hand the red is the color of the Hell.
In the Soviet mindset it works the other way around from what it appears.

Coldy Valdir
11-17-2013, 04:43 PM
Another chart made by Russia Today (pro Russian ofcourse)

http://i.imgur.com/Cw5ogvM.jpg

Poor Ukrainians, this is what happens with Russia and it's former states they stick to you and suck your blood until they destroy you.

Coldy Valdir
11-17-2013, 04:54 PM
Olika i can smell your butthurt from the monitor, accept it Russian government is composed by pieces of shit who like to exploit the countries they ruined in world war 2 , like Ukraine and Poland which they starved to death.

Corvus
11-17-2013, 04:57 PM
Intresting poster, well in my eyes Russia and Ukraine belong together.
I have made my point clear on this issue often enough. So an EU entry of Ukraine would be
a great offense for Russians. But its unlikely anyway.
Its only a question of time until Russia and Ukraine will reunite again and it will serve them well.
Its one population in the end. Brothers forever

Coldy Valdir
11-17-2013, 05:00 PM
Except Poles and Ukrainians are Anti-Russians in core, brothers don't starve their brothers. A brother doesn't hit it's brother in their weak point.

Olika
11-17-2013, 05:02 PM
Olika i can smell your butthurt from the monitor, accept it Russian government is composed by pieces of shit who like to exploit the countries they ruined in world war 2 , like Ukraine and Poland which they starved to death.
not you...judge about Russia.Albanian...

Corvus
11-17-2013, 05:03 PM
Except Poles and Ukrainians are Anti-Russians in core, brothers don't starve their brothers. A brother doesn't hit it's brother in their weak point.

Only a tiny part of the population is Anti Russian. Its a minority. the vast majority is Pro Russian through and through.

Empecinado
11-17-2013, 05:08 PM
The ERDF (EU funds) do not come from the pocket of taxpayers but from the money of a common pool of tariffs from all the EU countries. Thus, countries with more imports from outside the EU are the ones who most contribute to this pool. That is the reason why countries like Romania want to increase imports from outside the EU.

http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/statistics_explained/images/thumb/9/93/Growth_in_extra_EU-27_trade_declared_by_Member_State%2C_2009.png/428px-Growth_in_extra_EU-27_trade_declared_by_Member_State%2C_2009.png

Coldy Valdir
11-17-2013, 05:10 PM
not you...judge about Russia.Albanian...

I can judge for Russia-Albania and Ex-Yugoslavia-Russia, in both cases Russia fucked them over for good. Russia was another Ottoman empire for both , they only brought destruction and war, nothing ever good came from your country to us.

Windischer
11-17-2013, 05:10 PM
Also, the east of Ukraine is very pro Russia and would likely resist any kind of EU integration.

this is actually changing. the industrial and more developed eastern ukraine is switching its eyes to the west. ppl there and especially businessmen (=oligarchs) are starting to see that its a potential cashcow region being sadly wasted by oriental economics, just like russian resource regions.
sadly the west, while supporting the poorer and nationalistic western ukraine, decided to ignore the nationalism and chauvinism, which, in result alienates eastern ukraine.

Olika
11-17-2013, 05:19 PM
I can judge for Russia-Albania and Ex-Yugoslavia-Russia, in both cases Russia fucked them over for good. Russia was another Ottoman empire for both , they only brought destruction and war, nothing ever good came from your country to us.
I do not want to get involved in meaningless conversations with you.. I just say...Kosovo is Serbia! peace

inactive_member
11-17-2013, 05:25 PM
this is actually changing. the industrial and more developed eastern ukraine is switching its eyes to the west. ppl there and especially businessmen (=oligarchs) are starting to see that its a potential cashcow region being sadly wasted by oriental economics, just like russian resource regions.
sadly the west, while supporting the poorer and nationalistic western ukraine, decided to ignore the nationalism and chauvinism, which, in result alienates eastern ukraine.

Ukrainian president is from Eastern Ukraine, who has many people voting for him living in eastern regions of Ukraine. It'd be a political suicide for the president to negotiate the association agreement with the EU if the majority of his supporters were against it.

So, I don't think the majority of eastern Ukrainians are against membership in EU. I have an impression it's positively viewed in public. They would be against NATO membership at this point in time.

Kiyant
I saw more russian nazis in my life then german nazis just saying....

alb0zfinest

Lere ket. Sdin gja kjo, vetem din te thote "Kosovo is Serbia" :lol:

Coldy Valdir
11-17-2013, 05:29 PM
I do not want to get involved in meaningless conversations with you.. I just say...Kosovo is Serbia! peace

and in that moment i understood i won, i made you loose your patience and agree with me.

remove jacques rousseau from your signature, you aren't worth to keep it.

Olika
11-17-2013, 05:40 PM
and in that moment i understood i won, i made you loose your patience and agree with me.

me not interesting the Albanian nonsense.

Kiyant
11-17-2013, 05:42 PM

Lets see it positive she doesnt personally insult you

Sarmatian
11-18-2013, 05:08 AM

Well you should know all Russians are in fact Mongols, laws of the Horde are strong in us so we're always mean to our brothers and they are always eager to return the favors. However you should stay away from our complicated brotherly Slavic relationships or you may get hurt :rolleyes:

Oh now I see what does it mean to be a mighty highlander... it means winning interwebz wars in disputes with girls. Amazing achievement :clap:

Mortimer
11-18-2013, 05:11 AM

There are some things going wrong in Europe, but in Russia certainly too. Especially the drugs motive is kinda weird im sure russia has a drug problem, a alcoholism problem and also aids problem etc. The living standard in europe for the average person is better then in russia.

Sarmatian
11-18-2013, 05:43 AM
In the rest of the world the blue, like the white, is the symbol for Paradise; on the other hand the red is the color of the Hell.
In the Soviet mindset it works the other way around from what it appears.

It has nothing to do with Soviet mindset, it's been the difference of mentality of cold North and warm South for centuries. Up North traditionally blue associated with cold freezing winter and possible death while red is the color of fire and sun thus brings comfort and preserve life.

In hot southern countries one is more likely to die from scorching heat rather than frost so cold blue gives relief and comfort while hot red brings more suffer and agony.

Mortimer
11-18-2013, 06:18 AM
It has nothing to do with Soviet mindset, it's been the difference of mentality of cold North and warm South for centuries. Up North traditionally blue associated with cold freezing winter and possible death while red is the color of fire and sun thus brings comfort and preserve life.

In hot southern countries one is more likely to die from scorching heat rather than frost so cold blue gives relief and comfort while hot red brings more suffer and agony.

on the picture i also think that the blue represents cold and the red the warm of russia. it comes to me as that. i think red is a warm colour and blue a cold colour.

Not a Cop
11-18-2013, 08:49 AM

I would lile also to add, that red and beautifull was sinonims in old slavic language

Methmatician
11-18-2013, 09:04 AM
there is cases in Russia but no more than in Western countries!
Half of the world's neo-nazi skinheads live in Russia.

B01AB20
11-18-2013, 10:14 AM
and what about the ones who would like to leave EU? :mad: , noone care for us?, if the lack of trust in EU is 75% or bigger a referemdum should be done.
ans well, I'm sure that nobody would miss spain, greece or cyprus in the EU and it would be better for all.

http://ep01.epimg.net/internacional/imagenes/2013/11/15/actualidad/1384540704_782981_1384633812_sumario_normal.png

Corvus
11-18-2013, 10:19 AM
and what about the ones who would like to leave EU? :mad: , noone care for us?, if the lack of trust in EU is 75% or bigger a referemdum should be done.
ans well, I'm sure that nobody would miss spain, greece or cyprus in the EU and it would be better for all.

http://ep01.epimg.net/internacional/imagenes/2013/11/15/actualidad/1384540704_782981_1384633812_sumario_normal.png

No I definitly would not miss these countries at all. They are the main reason why the EU is into the dolldrums.
So please exit as soon as possible and give us a realistic chance to prosper again. Stop pulling us down

B01AB20
11-18-2013, 10:34 AM
No I definitly would not miss these countries at all. They are the main reason why the EU is into the dolldrums.
So please exit as soon as possible and give us a realistic chance to prosper again. Stop pulling us down

I wish man, but like I said noone care what we want in the superdemocratic EU.

Empecinado
11-18-2013, 11:25 AM
I wish man, but like I said noone care want we want in the superdemocratic EU.

The dire negotiations for entry into the EU that resulted in the industrial restructuring, a euphemism for the dismantling and destruction of the Spanish industry (the world's 8th most important), and the sale of its remains to France and Germany, like a yard sale :picard2:

Margaret Thatcher, who took part in the negotiations, in her memoirs says that she was amazed that the Spanish president was able to sign such atrocity.

sevruk
11-18-2013, 11:35 AM
Western Ukraine can join the EU. Eastern and Southern join Russia

Matt5898
11-18-2013, 01:13 PM
Western Ukraine can join the EU. Eastern and Southern join Russia

In the 90s Western Ukraine called itself "Second France". I'm sure EU will be happy to have such a powerful member, in some parts of Second France GDP per capita is even higher than $2000

http://s017.radikal.ru/i423/1306/08/5b0b618317f5.png

RussiaPrussia
11-21-2013, 11:29 PM
I saw more russian nazis in my life then german nazis just saying....

i saw more turkish grey wolfs than nazis just saying

RussiaPrussia
11-21-2013, 11:33 PM

I have a feeling Ukraine will be stuck with Russia, and to be honest Ukraine should be the most western zone of russian influence.

the russian nazis are russian nationalist, they have their own branch of nationalism it has nothing to do with hitlers nazism.

seriously olkia is a hot russian chick why should she argue with a dirty albanian who sits in front of a computer hating on serbia and countries who support serbia 24/h all day

Kiyant
11-22-2013, 04:44 AM
i saw more turkish grey wolfs than nazis just saying

Grey wolves arent nazis thats the difference and they arent racists.

RussiaPrussia
11-22-2013, 10:26 AM
Grey wolves arent nazis thats the difference and they arent racists.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6221/1053/400/0603227ku.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_U54NM9QE5VY/TBOEDla7rXI/AAAAAAAAK_w/aKT3H2-f2Co/s400/turkish%2Bfascists.jpg

Kiyant
11-22-2013, 11:30 AM
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6221/1053/400/0603227ku.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_U54NM9QE5VY/TBOEDla7rXI/AAAAAAAAK_w/aKT3H2-f2Co/s400/turkish%2Bfascists.jpg

some weirdos exists but how can they be nazis if my uncle who is jewish is a member.

Loki
11-22-2013, 11:40 AM
some weirdos exists but how can they be nazis if my uncle who is jewish is a member.

There are Jewish Nazis.

Kiyant
11-22-2013, 11:41 AM
There are Jewish Nazis.

LOL

Loki
11-22-2013, 11:48 AM
LOL

Netanyahu is one of them.

Kiyant
11-22-2013, 11:50 AM
Netanyahu is one of them.

wut you mean Lieberman Netanjahu is rightwing but not a nazi.

Loki
11-22-2013, 12:23 PM
wut you mean Lieberman Netanjahu is rightwing but not a nazi.

Extreme right.

Windischer
11-22-2013, 02:48 PM

weird uncle

Windischer
11-22-2013, 02:57 PM
anyway, what just janukovyč & his guys did :picard2: congrats to them for greatly enhancing regions energetic security for next several years :picard2:

Baluarte
11-22-2013, 03:02 PM
Its one population in the end. Brothers forever

East Ukraine+Crimea, yes. West Ukraine no, they're actually closer to Poland.

Sarmatian
11-26-2013, 03:15 PM
East Ukraine+Crimea, yes. West Ukraine no, they're actually closer to Poland.

They might be closer to Poland but interestingly they are not close enough to create any sort of union with them.

Found very interesting article (http://topwar.ru/36465-andrey-vadzhra-ukrainskiy-nacionalizm-takaya-zhe-obmanka-dlya-durakov-kak-i-ukrainskiy-kommunizm.html) on the matters of Ukraine. It's in Russian but I think translation is not a problem.

Shkembe Chorba
11-26-2013, 03:30 PM
http://sharing.wtnh.com/sharewdpp/photo/2013/11/24/Ukraine%20EU_4347944_ver1.0_640_480.JPEG

Russia is doing its policy by blackmail. Ukraine is looking West.

Empecinado
11-26-2013, 03:47 PM
EU MUST be the laboratory for Wold Government

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43UAA0o0-hU

Olika
11-26-2013, 04:02 PM
http://sharing.wtnh.com/sharewdpp/photo/2013/11/24/Ukraine%20EU_4347944_ver1.0_640_480.JPEG

Russia is doing its policy by blackmail. Ukraine is looking West.
you don't know Ukraine.everyone who came to the Maidan paid 300 hryvnia.

Windischer
11-26-2013, 04:06 PM
yes, except nobody of those 100 000 people ever saw those 300 hrivnas :picard2:
but a moskaľ girl did
l00l ;) love you moskaľ conspiracy theorists :D

Olika
11-26-2013, 04:09 PM
yes, except nobody of those 100 000 people ever saw those 300 hrivnas :picard2:
but a moskaľ girl did
l00l ;) love you moskaľ conspiracy theorists :D
you just idiot ;)

Windischer
11-26-2013, 04:09 PM
jaaaj oliko, oliko, moskaľko ti naša pošahana :D
made my day ;)

Olika
11-26-2013, 04:11 PM
jaaaj oliko, oliko, moskaľko ti naša pošahana :D
made my day ;)

lol kindergarten

Szegedist
11-26-2013, 04:13 PM
Ukraine is a primitive country built on Stolen land (Romanian, Polish, Hungarian, Turkish-Tatar)

Szegedist
11-26-2013, 04:15 PM
Ironically that poster praises communism, which is a Western idea.

Windischer
11-26-2013, 04:16 PM
lol kindergarten

your english is on kindergarten level, moskaľko

Szegedist
11-26-2013, 04:17 PM
and is completely useless.

Its useful by being a buffer zone between Russia and Central Europe.

Olika
11-26-2013, 04:25 PM
your english is on kindergarten level, moskaľko
you is overly boring troll

Windischer
11-26-2013, 04:29 PM
you is overly boring troll

sorry it wasnt my intent to make you laugh. its the other way, you made me laugh.
am sorry if i disappointed you, but you moskaľe cant disappoint me ;)

Qorgyle
11-26-2013, 04:32 PM
Unless the EU is willing to pay for Ukraine's gas bill, pursuing membership at this point is counterintuitive.

Olika
11-26-2013, 04:37 PM
sorry it wasnt my intent to make you laugh. its the other way, you made me laugh.
am sorry if i disappointed you, but you moskaľe cant disappoint me ;)

what the nonsense are you talking. you present yourself as complete idiot.

Permafrost
11-26-2013, 04:40 PM
Stuck between the hammer and the anvil, Ukraine is.

Windischer
11-26-2013, 04:41 PM
Unless the EU is willing to pay for Ukraine's gas bill, pursuing membership at this point is counterintuitive.

its more about general protection from muscovite revenge against the ukraine. the eu expects the ukraine to walk out from cage through a room full of rabid dogs, without offering an adequate protection.
obviously, ukraine rather yielded to russian blackmail.
+ presidential elections are coming and reforms needed on the ukrainian side would be very painful and might kill janukovyč politically (talks are such that ukraine is on the verge of bankruptcy). in ukraine, president is a strong figure in the executive, unlike in non-presidential democracies.

Not a Cop
11-26-2013, 04:47 PM
its more about general protection from muscovite revenge against the ukraine. the eu expects the ukraine to walk out from cage through a room full of rabid dogs, without offering an adequate protection.
obviously, ukraine rather yielded to russian blackmail.
+ presidential elections are coming and reforms needed on the ukrainian side would be very painful and might kill janukovyč politically (talks are such that ukraine is on the verge of bankruptcy). in ukraine, president is a strong figure in the executive, unlike in non-presidential democracies.

Despite your strange agenda against "Muscowites" i have to say, that from geopolitical point of view eurointegration of Ukraine will be considered as a serious lunge aimed at Russia, and most likely all this movement does'nt really have any basis under it, as far as Ukraine is deeply connected with Russia in cultural and economical ways.

Acquisitor
11-26-2013, 04:51 PM

I think there is much more than the gas bill.

Ukraine is..

1) bankrupt, it has a huge debt which it likely will never repay.
2) it needs money, urgently, so its debt will become even higher
3) there is little industry, Krivorozhstal comes to mind but what else that could benefit Europe ? nothing!
4) limited natural resources, some coal, some steel, some shale gas.
5) 48 million of mostly (very) poor people a percentage of whom would come here.

why would the EU need such a country ?

Qorgyle
11-26-2013, 04:54 PM
I think there is much more than the gas bill.

Ukraine is..

1) bankrupt, it has a huge debt which it likely will never repay.
2) it needs money, urgently, so its debt will become even higher
3) there is little industry, Krivorozhstal comes to mind but what else that could benefit Europe ? nothing!
4) limited natural resources, some coal, some steel, some shale gas.
5) 48 million of mostly (very) poor people a percentage of whom would come here.

why would the EU need such a country ?
The EU should have learned their lesson with Romania and Bulgaria.

Peyrol
11-26-2013, 05:03 PM
I think that Ukraine entry in the UE will be more a kind of symbolic break from the past (it was and still is in Russia's sphere of influence) rather than a true planned wish...

Matt5898
11-26-2013, 05:04 PM
In 1991 Ukrainian SSR had second best economic potential after Estonia. Today they are worse than Kazakhstan (and Russia, Belarus and Baltics also of course). Sometimes it's advisable to look at yourself and not to point fingers at evil Russia.
Funny that the opposition tries to convince ppl that they lost chance to "join EU", while Yanukovich planned to sign only a trade assosiation. This is just a stupid speculation and deception. More over, Yanukovich made more Eurointegration steps than all that Orange team (now indignant opposition) have done before him. Just LoL.

Shkembe Chorba
11-26-2013, 05:10 PM
you don't know Ukraine.everyone who came to the Maidan paid 300 hryvnia.
I am familiar with this tactic of manipulation. Same is here.

Last 5 months in Sofia I was called multiple times paid protester, taking 50 euros and so on. Guess how much money i took :)

The guys who say that people are given 300 hryvnias, also say that in the full Maidan:

http://img.rasset.ie/00082d57-642.jpg

...there is 2 000 people.

silentkiller
11-26-2013, 05:22 PM
What kind of stupid people, instead of working and creating something, they just believe that flash-mobing will get them to something. I got the impression that the synthetic part of their brain doesn't work. Why are people so naive, believing that the choice of any Union, suddenly accelerate economic growth or will take their country out of the crisis? Por favor!!! What kind of parasitism is that?
What, Norwegians or Finns sudennly will come to reside in Ukraine, that it'll change so rapidly?
Half of Ukraine speaks at the household level in Russian, I think Russian, Ukrainians and Belarusians are one nation historically, and was divided for political passions. After my words, our wideknown Belarusian troll may have butt hurt... but I don't care actually :)

Acquisitor
11-26-2013, 05:24 PM
Half of Ukraine speaks at the household level in Russian, I think Russian, Ukrainians and Belarusians are one nation historically, and was divided for political passions. After my words, our wideknown Belarusian troll may have butt hurt... but I don't care actually :)

why would Russia need Ukraine and Belarus ?

hasn't Russia shared enough of oil/gas money with these two since the 70's when communism was put on lifesupport by the oil money and when oil was discovered in Siberia ?

silentkiller
11-26-2013, 05:45 PM
why would Russia need Ukraine and Belarus ?

hasn't Russia shared enough of oil/gas money with these two since the 70's when communism was put on lifesupport by the oil money and when oil was discovered in Siberia ?

A long period of capitalism, almost as what we now, but in the Russian Empire, ultimately resulted in the October Revolution. I can not speak for the Soviet Union, because I was too young when it collapsed. But judging by the findings of modern historians, based on an analysis of the statistics of the time, Russian, Ukrainians and Belarusians were pumping generated national product on the outskirts of Soviet Empire. Unfortunately, I see no other way for the development of three nations than further rapprochement. And in my opinion, it's better than having NATO on the Russian border. Because we can see what happened to Latvia or Poland when they entered EU, now they have a lot of polish gastarbeiters in France. And it wasn't for good, because if people leave country massively, then there's no chances to get some work.

Corvus
11-26-2013, 06:05 PM
These Ukranian protesters are delusional if they think that Ukraine is going to join the EU. This is never going to happen.
They should rather foster their ties with Russia again, otherwise they will be very isolated soon.

Shkembe Chorba
11-26-2013, 06:11 PM
These Ukranian protesters are delusional if they think that Ukraine is going to join the EU.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/848b2ed15f9c52754819d7c30fb0f810/tumblr_mwqa4t1WrZ1qbpoxmo1_500.jpg

Corvus
11-26-2013, 06:21 PM
I am realistic and I am talking from a neutral perspective. Do you really believe the EU is going to expect Ukraine with open arms (a poor country which is historically extremly close to Russia and whose territory is not even on European soil)
they would just play the same game with them as with Turkey. Association agreement which will never be followed by real accession. EU has no financial means anymore to support another poor nation and definitly not one with a huge population.

Szegedist
11-26-2013, 06:30 PM
Here is an example of how desperate Ukrainians are to get into the EU, they are using Hungarian passports to get in.

http://hungarianspectrum.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/ukrainian-passport.jpg?w=870&h=410

Ukraine is a poor, corrupt mafia state. The most common "profession" in Ukraine is a mafioso. They try to smuggle cigarettes and fake clothes into Europe through Slovakia and Hungary (probably Poland too). And this is just the mild stuff. If they get into EU their corrupt culture will spread like wildfire, you will see more human trafficking, prostitution and many other mafioso related activities.

Corvus
11-26-2013, 06:34 PM
Here is an example of how desperate Ukrainians are to get into the EU, they are using Hungarian passports to get in.

http://hungarianspectrum.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/ukrainian-passport.jpg?w=870&h=410

Ukraine is a poor, corrupt mafia state. The most common "profession" in Ukraine is a mafioso. They try to smuggle cigarettes and fake clothes into Europe through Slovakia and Hungary (probably Poland too). And this is just the mild stuff. If they get into EU their corrupt culture will spread like wildfire, you will see more human trafficking, prostitution and many other mafioso related activities.

Propably and given the current state of the EU, which is corrupt per se, it is kind of weired to see people waving EU flags,
I mean most countries want to exit the EU as soon as possible and there are some illusionists who think that EU accession is the entry to paradise. Its really paradox but these people have no idea about Europe. They live in their fantasy world.

Szegedist
11-26-2013, 06:35 PM
Propably and given the current state of the EU, which is corrupt per se, it is kind of weired to see people waving EU flags,
I mean most countries want to exit the EU as soon as possible and there are some illusionists who think that EU accession is the entry to paradise. Its really paradox but these people have no idea about Europe. They live in their fantasy world.

I know Doctors from Ukraine who migrated to North Africa for a better life. So for countries like Ukraine (and some other countries in Balkan, Eastern Europe), even the EU is an improvement over their current status quo.

Its hard to believe the poverty in a certain countries that call themselves European, when they resemble Africa more..

Windischer
11-26-2013, 06:54 PM
Despite your strange agenda against "Muscowites" i have to say, that from geopolitical point of view eurointegration of Ukraine will be considered as a serious lunge aimed at Russia, and most likely all this movement does'nt really have any basis under it, as far as Ukraine is deeply connected with Russia in cultural and economical ways.

why do muscovites always have these paranoid feelings?

Szegedist
11-26-2013, 06:56 PM

Many moskals believe that EU, NATO = fascists that are out to get them

Virtuous
11-26-2013, 06:59 PM

Who depicted Hitler should have known that He stood up against the corporate rats that rule the world today, and that He also saved Ukranians from Stalinist persecution (for a short period of time that is).

Szegedist
11-26-2013, 07:04 PM
t He also saved Ukranians from Stalinist persecution (for a short period of time that is).

According to you, Hitlerist persecution > Stalinist persecution?

Loki
11-26-2013, 07:04 PM
Who depicted Hitler should have known that He stood up against the corporate rats that rule the world today, and that He also saved Ukranians from Stalinist persecution (for a short period of time that is).

Indeed, corporate rats is a good description of them.

Peikko
11-26-2013, 07:07 PM
We definitely shouldn't take anymore developing countries to EU. Thanks to Romania, we have gypso beggars at every street corner now days.

Windischer
11-26-2013, 07:08 PM
the importance of the agreement lay (among other things) in much easier realization of eustream plan: since gas that flows through ukraine to slovakia is property of gazprom until it leaves ukrainian territory, a so-called reverse pipe back to ukraine would allow ukrainian distributor to buy gas cheaper than from russia, and without much less political junk (blackmailing by moscow). it would increase energetic safety of the region (together with pressurizing from western pipes, better reserves, etc).

obviously putin & co. are afraid.

Virtuous
11-26-2013, 07:11 PM
According to you, Hitlerist persecution > Stalinist persecution?

There is footage of Ukranian folk greeting the Wehrmacht with flowers, men destroying Stalin's busts and volunteers joining the German army against the Soviet tyranny, lets not forget the brave Cossacks of course. That is enough proof to me that Ukranians were pretty much upset with Communism ruling their lives, their thoughts, and their crops. "Nazi War Crimes" are simply not any more atrocious than anything committed in every war in History from any aspiring Empire to regional warfare, all the lies fabricated about the Third Reich are potentially the greatest lies ever told until now.

Windischer
11-26-2013, 07:12 PM
There is footage of Ukranian folk greeting the Wehrmacht with flowers, men destroying Stalin's busts and volunteers joining the German army against the Soviet tyranny, lets not forget the brave Cossacks of course. That is enough proof to me that Ukranians were pretty much upset with Communism ruling their lives, their thoughts, and their crops. "Nazi War Crimes" are simply not any more atrocious than anything committed in every war in History from any aspiring Empire to regional warfare, all the lies fabricated about the Third Reich are potentially the greatest lies ever told until now.

am quite sure there is also footage of german soldiers massacring ukrainian villages and ukrainian partisans blowing up bridges under german soldiers.

edit: i like how nazi apologists like to talk about ukrainian peasants throwing flowers at germans. they never talk about throwing grenades later, though ;)
say A, but never say B. how clever. maybe if nazi apologists get some spine and brain they will understand that one atrocity doesnt excuse the other, but until then we have to deal with this idiocy.

Szegedist
11-26-2013, 07:13 PM
There is footage of Ukranian folk greeting the Wehrmacht with flowers,

There is also footage of half naked German soldiers laughing rolling around in the snow and pretending that the winter has no effect on them and everything is fine.

Do you believe everything you see on youtube? Or only videos posted by people with swastikas in their avatars?

sevruk
11-26-2013, 07:13 PM
Ukrainian gays choose EU!
http://s00.yaplakal.com/pics/pics_preview/9/8/1/2475189.jpg
http://s00.yaplakal.com/pics/pics_preview/4/8/1/2475184.jpg

Virtuous
11-26-2013, 07:15 PM
am quite there is also footage of german soldiers massacring ukrainian villages and ukrainian partisans blowing up bridges under german soldiers.

Mate, it was until Gorbachev himself admitted that Stalin had blamed his own misdeeds on Germany that the world still believed such bullshit.

Windischer
11-26-2013, 07:21 PM
Mate, it was until Gorbachev himself admitted that Stalin had blamed his own misdeeds on Germany that the world still believed such bullshit.

yes, soviet armies with swastikas were murdering civillians in galicia & podolsko while german tanks were touring at kursk.
holy shit youre finished :picard2:

Virtuous
11-26-2013, 07:24 PM
am quite sure there is also footage of german soldiers massacring ukrainian villages and ukrainian partisans blowing up bridges under german soldiers.

edit: i like how nazi apologists like to talk about ukrainian peasants throwing flowers at germans. they never talk about throwing grenades later, though ;)
say A, but never say B. how clever. maybe if nazi apologists get some spine and brain they will understand that one atrocity doesnt excuse the other, but until then we have to deal with this idiocy.

Replying to your edit: Why don't you mention of how the Ukranians where THEN forced to fight against the Germans since they had no other options, otherwise they'd end up hanged as traitors, same like what happened to the Soviet POWs returning to Mother Socialist Russia? Or the policy of "no turning back" from the battlefront or they get shot? Being naive is surely a quality in you ay?

Not a Cop
11-26-2013, 07:32 PM

Are you Rusin?

Windischer
11-26-2013, 07:43 PM
Replying to your edit: Why don't you mention of how the Ukranians where THEN forced to fight against the Germans since they had no other options, otherwise they'd end up hanged as traitors, same like what happened to the Soviet POWs returning to Mother Socialist Russia? Or the policy of "no turning back" from the battlefront or they get shot? Being naive is surely a quality in you ay?

yes, ukrainian and belarusyn partisans were forced to fight for stalin while soviets & germans were on a vacation at kursk.
am sure you know where kursk is, genius :D
ol good nazi stories and moral relativism

Windischer
11-26-2013, 07:44 PM
Are you Rusin?

no.

inactive_member
11-26-2013, 08:28 PM
the importance of the agreement lay (among other things) in much easier realization of eustream plan: since gas that flows through ukraine to slovakia is property of gazprom until it leaves ukrainian territory, a so-called reverse pipe back to ukraine would allow ukrainian distributor to buy gas cheaper than from russia, and without much less political junk (blackmailing by moscow). it would increase energetic safety of the region (together with pressurizing from western pipes, better reserves, etc).

obviously putin & co. are afraid.

Recently, plenty of shale gas was found in Ukraine. The current estimates of country's gas reserves is between 1-2 trillions of cubic metres. Current Ukraine's annual usage of gas is around 50 billion cubic metres per year. The cost of shale gas is $120-$150. per thousand cubic metres.

Some western companies are investing in energy projects in Ukraine. The development is taking place right now.

1. http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/abe8802a-4d0c-11e3-9f40-00144feabdc0.html
2. http://www.ukrinform.ua/eng/news/forbes_names_ukraines_regions_richest_in_natural_g as_289421

The prospects for staying energy independent is good. Cheaper gas from own resources will also help the economy. The only concern is environmental safety.

B01AB20
11-26-2013, 08:48 PM
We definitely shouldn't take anymore developing countries to EU. Thanks to Romania, we have gypso beggars at every street corner now days.

lol, it's the same here.

Can't you see how wonderful EU is?, Thanks to EU you in Finland and me in Spain can share and enjoy the same kind of amazing euro-experiences, it's the beggining of the greatest socio-political adventure of all times. I feel I couldn't be more fortunate.

Shkembe Chorba
11-27-2013, 07:56 AM
Yulia Tymoshenko urged to remove the party symbols from the "Euro Maidans"

Kharkiv-Kyiv. November 26. UNN. Former Ukraine premier Yulia Tymoshenko urged activists to remove symbols of the parties from "Euro Maidans". This statement was made ​​public by Eugenia Tymoshenko after the meeting with her mother in the Central Clinical Hospital № 5, UNN reported.
"I heartily ask all political parties to remove party symbols, party flags, tents, slogans. Anything that interferes with our absolute unity must be removed immediately!" - Yulia Tymoshenko said in her statement.
Yuliya Tymoshenko called the separation of Maidans - the complexity that must be overcome.

http://www.unn.com.ua/en/news/1276812-yu-timoshenko-zaklikala-pribrati-partiynu-simvoliku-z-yevromaydanu

http://www.unn.com.ua/uploads/news/2013/11/26/d092d117d968eedf02dfc85ea4ced0d6f6cc7049.jpg

Shkembe Chorba
11-27-2013, 10:33 AM
I am realistic and I am talking from a neutral perspective. Do you really believe the EU is going to expect Ukraine with open arms (a poor country which is historically extremly close to Russia and whose territory is not even on European soil)
they would just play the same game with them as with Turkey. Association agreement which will never be followed by real accession. EU has no financial means anymore to support another poor nation and definitly not one with a huge population.
Not true mate.

Take Lithuania, for example. 20 years ago it was Moscow's puppet, now they got the presidency of the Council of the EU.

Spot how things can change?

Acquisitor
11-27-2013, 12:13 PM
Not true mate.

Take Lithuania, for example. 20 years ago it was Moscow's puppet, now they got the presidency of the Council of the EU.

Spot how things can change?

Lithuania is a nordic country with great work/study culture, Ukraine is the opposite.

Windischer
11-27-2013, 03:50 PM
Lithuania is a nordic country with great work/study culture, Ukraine is the opposite.

äike/karl is coming for you

Shkembe Chorba
11-27-2013, 08:57 PM
Reading carefully is not that bad:

20 years ago it was Moscow's puppet

Anyway, today in Sofia:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BaG8inwCcAA1aZz.jpg

Windischer
11-27-2013, 09:14 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BaG8inwCcAA1aZz.jpg

great location choice :thumb001:
(the "monument", if i see well)

Aunt Hilda
11-28-2013, 02:04 AM
no Holodomor?

HillY35
11-28-2013, 02:17 AM
Interesting in the poster that "heaven" is in RED, wheras "hell" is put against a background of BLUE. Sort of a swith on what you'd expect, red traditionally being the color of hell (fire, etc.).

Swearengen
11-28-2013, 02:25 AM
Interesting in the poster that "heaven" is in RED, wheras "hell" is put against a background of BLUE. Sort of a swith on what you'd expect, red traditionally being the color of hell (fire, etc.).

Blue is the colour of the EU flag. Red is soviet.

Aunt Hilda
11-28-2013, 02:29 AM
basically lgbt rights in the EU VS. the glorious tomorrow of the proletariat? lol.

HillY35
11-28-2013, 02:47 AM

Thank you for that important clarification.

Aunt Hilda
11-28-2013, 05:08 AM
http://std3.ru/ca/ff/1384608740-caffc4a6ae3f812b77e87c7cd12121f2.JPG

Musso
11-28-2013, 05:14 AM
Get rid of the artificial construct of the EU...give European countries their independence back.

Lemon Kush
11-28-2013, 08:44 AM
Here's a better pic they should of used

http://www.toonpool.com/user/1631/files/the_impious_gas_cut_347249.jpg

ioan assen
11-28-2013, 09:14 AM
Stupid poster... However if we have to be honest its much more logical to have Russia and Ukraine in EU than Turkey :).

Windischer
11-28-2013, 09:19 AM
Here's a better pic they should of used

http://www.toonpool.com/user/1631/files/the_impious_gas_cut_347249.jpg

thats bulgaria & the balkans & the ukraine a few years ago ;) not eu

Lemon Kush
11-28-2013, 09:22 AM
thats bulgaria & the balkans & the ukraine a few years ago ;) not eu

EU imports petrol directly from Russia

Aunt Hilda
11-28-2013, 02:25 PM
EU imports petrol directly from Russia
:picard2:

Pure ja
11-28-2013, 03:10 PM
EU, the new USSR.

RF, the old USSR.
USSR, the old Soviet Russia.

RussiaPrussia
11-28-2013, 03:17 PM

Lithuenia has the same issues like all soviet countries despite being 100% Lithuanian. Look at their homicide rate for example.

Pure ja
11-28-2013, 03:18 PM
Mother Russia stronk!

Look at this strong Russian woman, Western women don't have the strength to lift their handbags!

http://activitylol.com/files/meanwhile-in-russia.jpg

That trunk weighs about 100kg. That woman did not use her hands to lift it.
Impressive nevertheless. Estonian women, however, used to hoist and pull carts from the trench back to the road. Alone.

RussiaPrussia
11-28-2013, 03:28 PM

EU is cold dark and Russia is red and bright like it was in the womb of your mother

Windischer
11-28-2013, 03:38 PM
EU is cold dark and Russia is red and bright like it was in the womb of your mother

:blink:

Illancha
11-28-2013, 04:00 PM
Can't say I recall it being red and bright when I was still unborn. Perhaps there was more light seeping through in your case.

IceSwan
11-28-2013, 04:15 PM
:blink:
:ner-ner0:

Acquisitor
11-28-2013, 04:20 PM
Lithuenia has the same issues like all soviet countries despite being 100% Lithuanian. Look at their homicide rate for example.

they have a 5.8% russian minority + the country needs to digest the soviet/russian poisoning which it has been absorbing for fifty years.

they will be fine.

Acquisitor
11-28-2013, 04:21 PM

yet you live in the EU, and I'm more than sure will never even consider moving to Russia.

RussiaPrussia
11-28-2013, 04:49 PM
they have a 5.8% russian minority + the country needs to digest the soviet/russian poisoning which it has been absorbing for fifty years.

they will be fine.
so 5% which are ukrainian and poles are responsible having higher homocide rate than belarus which 100% soviet filth

yet you live in the EU, and I'm more than sure will never even consider moving to Russia.
and you dont life in israel yet look how youre caring about that peace of land

Acquisitor
11-28-2013, 04:51 PM
and you dont life in israel yet look how youre caring about that peace of land

I'm likely more russian than you.

and I would not want to live in Israel, noway. Also I have never praised it anywhere close as you are praising Russia.

I have also never bashed the EU the way you do.

RussiaPrussia
11-28-2013, 05:03 PM
I'm likely more russian than you.

and I would not want to live in Israel, noway. Also I have never praised it anywhere close as you are praising Russia.

I have also never bashed the EU the way you do.

lol you went angry about iran getting more ahaead in the deal like you support every little detail of Israeli foreign policy, stop being a hypocrite. If you could you would rather live in israel if wouldnt be poorer than belgium and wouldnt be more dangerous. Yeah great i bash the eu but not eu countries like i do, for me its an organisation. And nope yourarent more russian than me youre fully jewish, i am half russian.

Aunt Hilda
11-28-2013, 05:05 PM
so 5% which are ukrainian and poles

only 0,5% are ukrainian. (6.6% Poles, 5.8% Russians, 1.2% Belarusians, 0.5% Ukrainians and 1,8% are unspecified)

Acquisitor
11-28-2013, 05:06 PM
lol you went angry about iran getting more ahaead in the deal like you support every little detail of Israeli foreign policy, stop being a hypocrite. If you could you would rather live in israel if wouldnt be poorer than belgium and wouldnt be more dangerous. Yeah great i bash the eu but not eu countries like i do, for me its an organisation. And nope yourarent more russian than me youre fully jewish, i am half russian.

its politics, I like to discuss politics and some historical events.

the deal with Iran is very high stakes poker, so naturally it's interesting.

have you seen my 23andme results ?

B01AB20
11-28-2013, 05:25 PM
have you seen my 23andme results ?

no, where are they? :)

I see you're now, apart from the known ashkenazi-russian, serbian (congrats I guess), finnish and yakut, but finnish and yakut is not the same? :rolleyes:

Pure ja
11-28-2013, 05:31 PM
There are Jewish Nazis.

Hitler was one.

Loki
11-28-2013, 05:37 PM
Hitler was one.

Hitler wasn't a Jew.

Acquisitor
11-28-2013, 05:38 PM
Hitler wasn't a Jew.

dont you know about the conspiracy ? he was a jew, and the holocaust was an excuse to establish israel so Hitler was an undercover mossad agent ;)

Pure ja
11-28-2013, 05:40 PM
A long period of capitalism, almost as what we now, but in the Russian Empire, ultimately resulted in the October Revolution. I can not speak for the Soviet Union, because I was too young when it collapsed. But judging by the findings of modern historians, based on an analysis of the statistics of the time, Russian, Ukrainians and Belarusians were pumping generated national product on the outskirts of Soviet Empire.

They were pumping resources mostly to the military complex. Estonia alone had to endure over 700 soviet bases.
And then there was Afganistan.

How much does RF pay to Chechnya and those other Caucasus regions? And how much does the RF military cost there?

Pure ja
11-28-2013, 05:47 PM
Recently, plenty of shale gas was found in Ukraine. The current estimates of country's gas reserves is between 1-2 trillions of cubic metres. Current Ukraine's annual usage of gas is around 50 billion cubic metres per year. The cost of shale gas is $120-$150. per thousand cubic metres.

Some western companies are investing in energy projects in Ukraine. The development is taking place right now.

1. http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/abe8802a-4d0c-11e3-9f40-00144feabdc0.html
2. http://www.ukrinform.ua/eng/news/forbes_names_ukraines_regions_richest_in_natural_g as_289421

The prospects for staying energy independent is good. Cheaper gas from own resources will also help the economy. The only concern is environmental safety.

Fracking pollutes ground water forever. You can't drink gas.
Better put up a lot of solar PV panels.

Pure ja
11-28-2013, 05:52 PM
Hitler wasn't a Jew.

A tiny bit of him was jew.

Loki
11-28-2013, 05:55 PM
A tiny bit of him was jew.

That doesn't make him a Jew.

Pure ja
11-28-2013, 05:58 PM
That doesn't make him a Jew.

OK. You win this one.

Not a Cop
11-28-2013, 08:03 PM
Fracking pollutes ground water forever. You can't drink gas.
Better put up a lot of solar PV panels.

*Imagining DonetskSteel factory being powered by solar panels*

silentkiller
11-29-2013, 02:13 AM

пацаны не поймут. скрутят и унесут эти панели.

Lemon Kush
11-29-2013, 05:58 AM
:picard2:

So what's the EU gonna do when Russia decides to cut off their gas supply? hehehe

Aunt Hilda
11-29-2013, 06:34 AM
So what's the EU gonna do when Russia decides to cut off their gas supply? hehehe
use our own gas? or do you really think the eu is dependant on russian gas?

better question, what is russia gonna do when we stop buying their gas? or leave that god forsaken market entirely?

Lemon Kush
11-29-2013, 06:42 AM
use our own gas? or do you really think the eu is dependant on russian gas?

better question, what is russia gonna do when we stop buying their gas? or leave that god forsaken market entirely?

And which EU countries have their own? Russia can sell to someone else. China perhaps. You know there's a reason why Norway isn't in the EU

Aunt Hilda
11-29-2013, 06:57 AM
And which EU countries have their own? Russia can sell to someone else. China perhaps. You know there's a reason why Norway isn't in the EU
about 30% of our gas depends on trade with russia, you really think we couldn't live without them? meanwhile the russian economy practically depends on natural resources. (they would never cut off trade with us, because they're not idiots)
and good luck with China to them since russia couldn't compete in the Chinese market(hint hint, china considers us much more important, we are their biggest market. I doubt they'd want to sabotage that relationship)

Lemon Kush
11-29-2013, 06:59 AM
about 30% of our gas depends on trade with russia, you really think we couldn't live without them? meanwhile the russian economy practically depends on natural resources. (they would never cut off trade with us, because they're not idiots)
and good luck with China to them since russia couldn't compete in the Chinese market(hint hint, china considers us much more important, we are their biggest market. I doubt they'd want to sabotage that relationship)

30% sounds like alot

Aunt Hilda
11-29-2013, 07:03 AM
30% sounds like alot
not really, especially when you consider that the US is planing a huge expansion here and the EU hasn't finished the creation of the integrated pan-European gas market.( they should, in a few years). Which is fairly bad news for russia.

why are we even discussing this? it's more likely Jesus is going to come back to life, rather than russia cutting of gas to europe.

Windischer
11-29-2013, 10:14 AM
30% sounds like alot

70% sounds like a lot more ;)
only baltic states, belarus, ukraine and the balkans are fully dependant on gas from russia.
gazprom shuts off gas pipes to west => you can hear "tick, tack, tick, tack"... countdown to russian bankruptcy. when gazprom had shut off gas pipes in the past, they always resumed the flow after several days because they could always hear the countdown as well ;)

Aunt Hilda
11-29-2013, 10:19 AM
70% sounds like a lot more ;)
only baltic states, belarus, ukraine and the balkans are fully dependant on gas from russia.
gazprom shuts off gas pipes to west => you can hear "tick, tack, tick, tack"... countdown to russian bankruptcy. when gazprom had shut off gas pipes in the past, they always resumed the flow after several days because they could always hear the countdown as well ;)
and finland

Windischer
11-29-2013, 10:41 AM
and finland

ok lets say i count finland (as well as estonia) into baltic states category
(but dont tell karl!)

Pure ja
11-29-2013, 04:42 PM

If germans and chinese can do it, so can ukrainians.

Pure ja
11-29-2013, 04:50 PM
ok lets say i count finland (as well as estonia) into baltic states category
(but dont tell karl!)

Estonian gas users are dependent on Russian gas, but that does not mean that Estonia is dependent on gas.
Estonia can ramp up oil-shale furnaces (which can also partially burn wood). Estonian electric grid is dependent on gas-fueled fast compensation plants, but if that fails then Estonian grid is at the moment dependent on the Russian grid anyway (and partially vice-versa). The trick is to have enough gas reserves to wait it out.

sevruk
12-04-2013, 02:43 PM
http://www.yapfiles.ru/files/748949/gifkievromaidan974394.gif

Musso
12-04-2013, 02:48 PM
70% of Armenians support Eurasian integration rather than European integration according to a new Gallup poll. It seems we are more fond of Russia than Ukraine where half the population is Russian speaking.

Aunt Hilda
12-04-2013, 03:00 PM
70% of Armenians support Eurasian integration rather than European integration according to a new Gallup poll. It seems we are more fond of Russia than Ukraine where half the population is Russian speaking.
that's not surprising, after all turkey and Azerbaijan are associated with the EU.

Musso
12-04-2013, 04:01 PM
that's not surprising, after all turkey and Azerbaijan are associated with the EU.

Uhm, Azerbaijan doesn't really have deep contacts with Europe. Armenia has more political integration with EU than Azerbaijan (Armenian succesfully completed all political reforms in order to be eligble for . And Turkey had been trying to get into the EU, but it seems it has given up, as Europeans don't like Turks. Our strategic ties with Russia come as a result of our desire to counter the Turkic axis in the region that is opposed to our interests.

in order to be eligble for EU Association Agreement.

epirot
12-11-2013, 02:31 PM

Westies never get tired of playing the socialist card, despite the fact that at the moment socialism/leftism/liberalism is more popular in west than eastern europe... so??

HellLander87
12-11-2013, 02:34 PM
Eastern ex-commy countries should have never joined the EU.

PowerControls
12-11-2013, 02:53 PM

Why?

HellLander87
12-11-2013, 05:15 PM
Why?
EU was a lot more cohesive 10 years ago and without huge economic differences from country to country.It would be much closer today to some kind of further unification.Now any kind of unification process has no chance of progressing.The notion of eu has been reduced again to that of a simple trade union.It was the wrong road for Eu.It was mainly the anti-Eu brits that advocated for the entry of so many new members with the sole purpose of stalling any further unification process. EU was in a rather good road with adopting euro,a eu constitution was proposed but now eu is nothing but a big mess.

Windischer
12-11-2013, 05:22 PM
EU was a lot more cohesive 10 years ago and without huge economic differences from country to country.It would be much closer today to some kind of further unification.Now any kind of unification process has no chance of progressing.The notion of eu has been reduced again to that of a simple trade union.It was the wrong road for Eu.It was mainly the anti-Eu brits that advocated for the entry of so many new members with the sole purpose of stalling any further unification process. EU was in a rather good road with adopting euro,a eu constitution was proposed but now eu is nothing but a big mess.

1. inherent flaws in eurozone existed regardless of eastern members.
2. the euro was adopted before the 2004 enlargement.
3. eu wasnt "reduced to a simple trade union", the integration is tighter.
4. the constitution treaty was stalled by netherlands and france, if i recall well.
5. the lisbon treaty which is a substitute of a constitution was signed after the 2004 enlargement.
6. the eu has been going down a wrong road since it has been hijacked by people who think that having more etatism, bureaucratism and fiscal & economic centralization is a good idea.

Shkembe Chorba
12-11-2013, 06:29 PM
Says the Greek glutton.

Heres an example of your economy:

http://st.depositphotos.com/1134991/2768/i/450/depositphotos_27683325-Bursting-balloon-colored-in--national-flag-of-greece---.jpg

epirot
12-11-2013, 07:51 PM
Why?

because non-slavs would love to see you all Slavs burn in oil, that's why...

epirot
12-11-2013, 07:52 PM

LOL

Windischer
because non-slavs would love to see you all Slavs burn in oil, that's why...

:joker000:

epirot
1. inherent flaws in eurozone existed regardless of eastern members.
2. the euro was adopted before the 2004 enlargement.
3. eu wasnt "reduced to a simple trade union", the integration is tighter.
4. the constitution treaty was stalled by netherlands and france, if i recall well.
5. the lisbon treaty which is a substitute of a constitution was signed after the 2004 enlargement.
6. the eu has been going down a wrong road since it has been hijacked by people who think that having more etatism, bureaucratism and fiscal & economic centralization is a good idea.

LOL

epirot
12-11-2013, 07:54 PM
:joker000:

just by reading your previous comment once more..... LOL

Windischer
12-11-2013, 07:58 PM
just by reading your previous comment once more..... LOL

first 5 points are purely factual, nothing to discuss there. 6th point is my opinion, feel free to debate.

Szegedist
12-11-2013, 08:40 PM
Says the Greek glutton.

Heres an example of your economy:

http://st.depositphotos.com/1134991/2768/i/450/depositphotos_27683325-Bursting-balloon-colored-in--national-flag-of-greece---.jpg

Dont forget, Hungary was mentioned on the very same page three years ago as Greece in terms of economic difficulties.
However, Greece was "helped" by EU and IMF, while we did it ourselves with "unorthodox economic policies"

Currently, our GDP is growing at faster than predicted rates (1.2% this year, 2% next year)

The Greek GDP decreased by 7 percents in 2011, by 6.4 in 2012 and the decrease is expected to be 3.4 this year. The unemployment rate was 11% in Hungary in 2010 and it was 12% in Greece. Now it’s 10% in Hungary and it’s 27% (!) in Greece.

What more needs to be said?

RussiaPrussia
12-11-2013, 08:59 PM
If germans and chinese can do it, so can ukrainians.

hahaha just except that germans and chinese cant do it, or do you think why else chinese import now russian and gas and go balistic to neighbors over recourses on the south china sea. And funny how my electric bill skyrocks since the nuclear reactors are shut down in germany. I even put one of my 2 Videocards out of my PC since i am not gaming anymore so much to save some money. Thank you green politics CDU and the other scum.

also read this for migla and other russia basher

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markadomanis/2013/08/14/reports-of-the-death-of-russias-oil-sector-have-been-greatly-exaggerated/

http://b-i.forbesimg.com/markadomanis/files/2013/08/Russia-US-Europe-Oil.png

have fun importing American oil too along arab and russian oil

Shkembe Chorba
12-11-2013, 09:21 PM
Dont forget, Hungary was mentioned on the very same page three years ago as Greece in terms of economic difficulties.
However, Greece was "helped" by EU and IMF, while we did it ourselves with "unorthodox economic policies"

Currently, our GDP is growing at faster than predicted rates (1.2% this year, 2% next year)

The Greek GDP decreased by 7 percents in 2011, by 6.4 in 2012 and the decrease is expected to be 3.4 this year. The unemployment rate was 11% in Hungary in 2010 and it was 12% in Greece. Now it’s 10% in Hungary and it’s 27% (!) in Greece.

What more needs to be said?
gj wp, true, Hungary is doing well last years

RussiaPrussia
12-11-2013, 09:25 PM
gj wp, true, Hungary is doing well last years

no it doesnt

http://b-i.forbesimg.com/markadomanis/files/2013/11/GDP-Growth-Eastern-Europe.png

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markadomanis/2013/11/29/is-russias-economy-under-performing-not-in-comparison-to-eastern-europe/

epirot
12-12-2013, 08:32 AM
first 5 points are purely factual, nothing to discuss there. 6th point is my opinion, feel free to debate.

Dude your 6th point and my initial comment which started our convo say basically the same thing. When you reach my age you will understand. Reality is that non-slavs are trained to hate slavs. Wait... they are made-designed to hate Slavs... I don't expect you to understand this now.

Windischer
12-12-2013, 08:35 AM
I don't expect you to understand this now.

nobody understands a paranoid person ;)

epirot
12-12-2013, 08:37 AM
nobody understands a paranoid person ;)

dude, there is no way that the west (or greeks) will ever consider you as equal. I don't support this, as it should be obvious by now.
Oh... i forgot ... lol

Dandelion
12-12-2013, 12:17 PM
Right part of this picture should be GENOCIDE!

Don't forget the drug syringe should also be shown on the Russian side, with even worse after-effect from the krokodil drugs.

Dandelion
12-12-2013, 12:19 PM
Btw, why is there a race mixed family in the Russian half? Is that regarded as something positive in Russia?

Russian + Mong is only semi-race-mixing at most. ;)

Styggnacke
12-12-2013, 02:33 PM
Russian + Mong is only semi-race-mixing at most. ;)
I find it interesting that RussiaPrussia down voted your comment, considering how much he tries to associate Russians with Asians. ;)

Dandelion
12-12-2013, 02:51 PM
I find it interesting that RussiaPrussia down voted your comment, considering how much he tries to associate Russians with Asians. ;)

Kind of surprises me as well. I don't really associate 'mong' with something negative. In fact, on this very forum it's kind of the tradition to link Slavs to Mongols. :p

epirot
12-13-2013, 08:36 AM
Cool.... seeing senseless germanic monkeys attacking Slavs serves the cause.... nice...