PDA

View Full Version : Muslim terrorists cause trouble in China

Loki
11-17-2013, 01:14 PM
China police station attack leaves 11 dead (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-24976925)

Nine axe-wielding assailants have been shot dead during an attack on a police station in China's volatile western Xinjiang province, state media say.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/70840000/png/_70840245_xinjiang.png

Xinhua news agency reports that two auxiliary police officers died in Saturday's clashes in Bachu county's Serikbuya, near the city of Kashgar.

Another two policemen were injured. Xinhua provided no further details.

Xinjiang - where Muslim Uighurs make up a large part of the population - has seen several clashes this year.

Last month, five people died when a car ploughed into a crowd in Beijing's Tiananmen Square - an attack the authorities blamed on the separatist East Turkestan Islamic Movement (ETIM).

China often blames the ETIM for incidents in Xinjiang. But the BBC correspondent in Beijing says few believe that the group has any capacity to carry out any serious acts of terror in China.

Uighur groups claim China uses ETIM as an excuse to justify repressive security in Xinjiang.

There are nine million Uighurs living in the province, but they are now a minority in the region, which is now dominated politically and economically by Han Chinese.

There were violent clashes in Xinjiang in April, June and August this year.

YeshAtid
11-17-2013, 01:16 PM
Let's see how the Chinese deal with them. Methinks they may "disappear" shortly

Loki
11-17-2013, 01:19 PM

Hopefully.

YeshAtid
11-17-2013, 01:23 PM
Hopefully.

It's an inevitability. The Chinese are notorious for not tolerating dissent, which this is.

Proctor
11-17-2013, 01:23 PM
Hopefully China doesn't take any shit from these people like the west.

Mehmet
11-17-2013, 01:24 PM
Xinjiang is autonomous region.
It's the ancestral land of Uyghur people. China hasn't anything to do there.
Chinese are occupiers there. And the Chinese Communist regime uses terror to submit people.

So, we can discuss if being legal (China state) is enough for not being labelled as terrorist.

[B][SIZE=5]
There are nine million Uighurs living in the province, but they are now a minority in the region, which is now dominated politically and economically by Han Chinese.

No surprise.
Today Xinjiang, tomorrow Kyrghizia or Kazakhstan.
Then Mongolia, Siberia.

They are 1.7 billion people all looking the same.
They can colonize wherever they want.

Proctor
11-17-2013, 01:26 PM
Xinjiang is autonomous region.
It's the ancestral land of Uyghur people. China hasn't anything to do there.
Chinese are occupiers there. And the Chinese Communist regime uses terror to submit people.

So, we can discuss if being legal (China state) is enough for not being labelled as terrorist.

No surprise.
Today Xinjiang, tomorrow Kyrghizia or Kazakhstan.
Then Mongolia, Siberia.

They are 1.7 billion people all looking the same.

Slippery slope. They won't dare to touch Russia.

Mehmet
11-17-2013, 01:31 PM

Ethnic Russian population is constantly decreasing in Russian Far East, and the Chinese immigration to the area is also rising.
There are just 5 million ethnic Russians living in East Siberia. Next to the border, there are 100 million Chinese ready to live in harsh winter conditions.
How do you think it will end up?

There are untouched, endless natural ressources in Siberia that Vodka drinkers can't exploit.

What happens to Uyghuria (Xinjiang) is also happening to Tibet.
Local people are being outnumbered by Han invaders.

Siberian Cold Breeze
11-17-2013, 01:33 PM
Read about the Uygur history .Inner Mongolia ,East Turkistan and Tibet are under occupation..and ofcourse you all know it..
that's why i won't bother to write ... They are not Chinese Muslims Hui..They are one of most prominent Turkic tribe Uygurs..Religion is irrelevant ..
same goes for Tibet

Are these Muslims too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeSdchzgw7k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVNqFstMW4M&list=PLBB3AD827B55FC117

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9fzvPI6H0Q&list=PL0DFF538D4C5E47C0

Proctor
11-17-2013, 01:33 PM
Ethnic Russian population is constantly decreasing in Russian Far East, and the Chinese immigration to the area is also rising.
There are just 5 million ethnic Russians living in East Siberia. Next to the border, there are 100 million Chinese ready to live in harsh winter conditions.
How do you think it will end up?

There are untouched, endless natural ressources in Siberia that Vodka drinkers can't exploit.

What happens to Uyghuria (Xinjiang) is also happening to Tibet.
Local people are being outnumbered by Han invaders.

That's unfortunately true, but I doubt Russia would let that happen.

Mehmet
11-17-2013, 01:37 PM
Russia is rotten and collapsing. They can't keep the area for long.
Russian girls living in that area leave to work as model in warmer regions of the world.

When Russians will be more Westernized, it could even get worse.
That's their Cossack-Communist character which enabled them to stay there so far and they are losing it.

Loki
11-17-2013, 01:38 PM
China hasn't anything to do there.

It is part of China.

Loki
11-17-2013, 01:39 PM
Russia is rotten and collapsing. They can't keep the area for long.
Russian girls living in that area leave to work as model in warmer regions of the world.

When Russians will be more Westernized, it could even get worse.
That's their Cossack-Communist character which enabled them to stay there so far and they are losing it.

Moron. Russia is rising again. I know you don't like it ... but it's the truth.

Loki
11-17-2013, 01:40 PM
I think China and India should enter a pact to deal with Muslim scum.

Mehmet
11-17-2013, 01:40 PM
It is part of China.

Legally.
If you tell okay to this situation, it's like telling it was Stalin's right to murder the 7 million Ukrainians.
As Ukraine was part of the Soviets and was also autonomous

alb0zfinest
11-17-2013, 01:41 PM

Lol the U.S has had war with countries supporting terrorism (granted for some it was only for oil) and this is like 6 countries we are talking about. If this isn't not taking shit from these people, I don't know what is.

YeshAtid
11-17-2013, 01:43 PM
I think China and India should enter a pact to deal with Muslim scum.

The whole world should work to eradicate this scum off the face of the earth!

Loki
11-17-2013, 01:44 PM
Legally.
If you tell okay to this situation, it's like telling it was Stalin's right to murder the 7 million Ukrainians.
As Ukraine was part of the Soviets and was also autonomous

This has nothing to do with Stalin. Ukrainians are okay, Muslims are not. They cause problems wherever they go.

Loki
11-17-2013, 01:44 PM

I agree.

Loki
11-17-2013, 01:45 PM
Lol the U.S has had war with countries supporting terrorism (granted for some it was only for oil) and this is like 6 countries we are talking about. If this isn't not taking shit from these people, I don't know what is.

The US was doing shit. If they were really serious about terrorism, they should attack Saudi Arabia.

Acquisitor
11-17-2013, 01:47 PM

russia is already in a war with the worldwide terrorism.

Siberian Cold Breeze
11-17-2013, 01:51 PM
I told you religion is irrelevant China is occupying East Turkistan Tibet and Inner Mongolia .What part of it is hard to understand ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjFIqJUrurM

Don't thumb up my every comment ,I don't need that .

SKYNET
11-17-2013, 01:53 PM
http://www.stephaniefeagan.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif

Loki
11-17-2013, 01:54 PM
I told you religion is irrelevant China is occupying East Turkistan Tibet and Inner Mongolia .What part of it is hard to understand ?

Well you have a good point.

YeshAtid
11-17-2013, 01:54 PM

If Uyghurstan wishes to be independent, it must first eradicate all forms of Islamism from within its purview, this will present a much stronger case to the international community

Annihilus
11-17-2013, 01:55 PM
This has nothing to do with Stalin. Ukrainians are okay, Muslims are not. They cause problems wherever they go.

The Uyghurs never went anywhere. It's their land, China invaded and occupies it now. They have been importing Han Chinese to change the demographics, it's outright genocide what the fucking Chinese are doing there.

This is like calling a Jew that killed a Nazi in WWII a terrorist:picard1:

SKYNET
11-17-2013, 01:56 PM
we need to ask hobosmurf, I think he knows better than everyone else here :rolleyes:

alb0zfinest
11-17-2013, 01:58 PM
The US was doing shit. If they were really serious about terrorism, they should attack Saudi Arabia.

The easy ones first. Then the bigger countries later. What you don't understand is that, if the U.S would attack Saudi Arabia and one of the bombs lets say hit Medina or mecca, the whole muslim world be it shia or sunni would be in an uproar against the U.S. The U.S might probably end up using Saudi arabia against Iran because the U.S knows they hate each other. I'm not really sure what the U.S will do, but the U.S has planned this many, many years ago.

Loki
11-17-2013, 02:00 PM
I'm not really sure what the U.S will do, but the U.S has planned this many, many years ago.

Agreed.

Mehmet
11-17-2013, 02:04 PM
Jews and Commies are in drugs :) US supported Islamist growth so far and it's supporting it.
Since 1960's, with the Suharto Coup in Indonesia, later in Afghanistan.. It's never changed.
If Islam goes, Christians know very well their turn is next. US will end up supporting Muslims.

As for Russia; yes it's rotten.
They are losing one million people (immigration to West) every year.
Russian girls leave the ice cold to work as top model here and there.
The nation is in vodka and entire collapse.

That's why Siberia is being depopulated of Russians and the Chinese population is in constant rise.

alb0zfinest
11-17-2013, 02:05 PM

Lol you made a good point. I wasn't very sure about the situation there, so it was a fairly useful post. I gave you a thumbs up, then I saw below you said don't thumb up lol. But i left it anyways, because of the bad ass I am. Yes I just wasted 10 seconds of your life, but you keep on reading. See still, Just stop.

Anatolian Eagle
11-17-2013, 02:11 PM
ETIM is not represantative of the Uyghurs.

ETLO (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ETLO) is.

Farah
11-17-2013, 02:57 PM
Not trying to justify this but everything has context and roots. Muslims in China aren't exactly treated well either. Surely that fosters tension and conflict. Although, China doesn't tolerate organized religion regardless so, it's a complex situation overall.

Ibericus
11-17-2013, 03:12 PM
Muslims won't have it easy in China...it's not Europe where they can chimp-out freely.

Dengizik
11-17-2013, 03:15 PM
Muslims won't have it easy in China...it's not Europe where they can chimp-out freely.

It's not about religion, ignorant Moor.

SKYNET
11-17-2013, 03:17 PM
I don't like China and its people, disgusting people I've ever seen

Shah-Jehan
11-18-2013, 02:31 AM

Are you kidding me? This is about Ughyur Turkic nationalism and has nothing to do with Islam, these people don't appreciate the Hui Chinese(Muslims) either, so, please think twice before displaying your ignorance...

Siberian Cold Breeze
11-18-2013, 02:43 AM
There are Muslim ethnic Chinese ,Hui..nothing happens to them ..

And there are ethnic Mongols .This is how they threat them ..

On August 19, 2013, around 5:30 PM local time, Mr. Bayanbaatar, a 58-year old Mongolian herder from Dalan-tsetseg Village, Tohootai Gachaa (a Gachaa consists of several pastoral villages), Tug Sum (“Sum” is equivalent to township), Uushin Banner of western Southern (Inner) Mongolia, was brutally beaten to death by Chinese railroad workers while he was defending his grazing land. His son was severely injured. Several other herders were also beaten. Bayanbaatar’s body was left in the Uushin Banner People’s Hospital for cremation.

According to written communications received by the Southern Mongolian Human Rights Information Center (SMHRIC), several Chinese workers from China Railway Bureau No.23 started the brutal beating when Bayanbaatar and other herders protested the Railway Bureau’s occupation of their grazing land without proper compensation. Arrogant and rude as shown in the pictures, the Chinese railroad workers not only threatened to kill the herders if they continued to protest but also sent some of their fellow workers to bring knives to carry out the killing. The local police arrived late to the scene, but reportedly refused to carry out any arrest of the killer or other offenders.

“Our deep sorrow and sincere condolences to Mr.Bayanbaatar who was beaten to death by the Chinese railway workers from China Railway Bureau No.23 while defending his grazing land,” posters, messages of condolences and pictures by Mongolian netizens spread quickly through major Chinese social media including Renren, QQ, Tencent Weibo, Webchat and Sina Weibo before they were deleted.

Since 2010, at least five Mongolian herders including Mr. Bayanbaatar have lost their life at the hands of Chinese workers while defending their rights to their grazing lands as well as their right to maintain their traditional way of life.

In 2010, a Mongolian herder from Sobrog Sum of Bairin Right Banner was stabbed to death by Chinese from the “Livestock Grazing Prohibition Team” (“jin mu dui” in Chinese), a special police task force set up by the Chinese Government to ban livestock grazing by Mongolian herders on their own grazing lands.

In May 2011, a Mongolian herder named Mergen from Shiliin-gol League was brutally run over by Chinese coal-hauling truck while he was defending his grazing land from coal miners. His death sparked large-scale protests and demonstrations by Mongolian herders and students across Southern Mongolia.

In October 2011, a Mongolian herder named Zorigt from Huhtolgoi Gachaa, Uushin Banner of Ordos Municipality was killed by a Chinese oil transport truck as he tried to protect his grazing land from Chinese oil mining trucks.

In July 2013, an angry and desperate herder from Ongniud Banner of Ulaanhad Municipality committed suicide after stabbing and killing the head of the “Livestock Grazing Prohibition Team” and seriously injuring another official while defending his right to graze his livestock on his grazing land.

Becoming the largest coal and natural gas source in China and producing 95% of the world’s rare earth supplies, Southern Mongolia has recently been named “China’s energy base”. Chinese mining giants Shenhua Coal and Chang Qing Oil as well as thousands of private miners have rushed to Southern Mongolia chasing their fortune. Grazing lands have been illegally occupied and opened up for mines. Herders have forcibly been removed from their land without adequate compensation and proper resettlement.

In response to this unprecedented level of destruction of their grazing lands, Mongolian herders are standing up to defend their right to pursue their livelihood and traditional way of life. Hundreds of herders have been beaten, arrested and detained in clashes with the Chinese on an almost daily basis. In the latest such case, 13 Mongolian herders were arrested and detained last week in Ar Horchin Banner for protesting a Chinese gold mine’s illegal occupation of their grazing land; hundreds of Mongolian herders stormed into the government building of Urad Middle Banner to carry out a mass sit-in a few day ago.

These people are not Muslims.

China Launches 'Anti-Terror' Operation in Inner Mongolia
Six Mongolians Face Lengthy Jail Terms After Defending Grazing Land

Clashes between Han Chinese and ethnic Mongolian herders protesting the exploitation of their grasslands are increasingly common in the region, which borders the independent country of Mongolia.

Rights activists say grasslands on which the herding communities depend for a living are constantly being taken over, forcing them to stand up for their rights.

Ethnic Mongolians, who make up almost 20 percent of Inner Mongolia's population of 23 million, complain of environmental destruction and unfair development policies in the region.

This is way too older than your mainstream Muslim Christian Jew problems , This is between Chinese and Turks ,Mongols and other Non Chinese Northern Ethnics ..You won't understand..

Albozfinest : I am sorry ,that was not directed at you.

meralodem
11-18-2013, 04:16 AM
Too many morons around here, Türks are not giving an islamic fight, They want their own country which was occupied in 1940's !!! I wish you all end up in china!

Anglojew
11-18-2013, 04:36 AM
I understood Muslims powered commanded to respect the law of the country they reside in?

Guess not.

Kiyant
11-18-2013, 04:44 AM
So many morons here this is about the Turkic Uyghur nationalism and the ocupation of their ancestral homeland by the chinese

JamesAOrtiz
11-18-2013, 06:29 AM
If i'm not mistaken, that area of China has belonged to the chinese between the late 1700's and the early 1800's.

Mehmet
11-18-2013, 06:24 PM
I understood Muslims powered commanded to respect the law of the country they reside in?

Guess not.

If your ancestors have been like you all over the last 2000 years, it's comprehensible what they experienced.

Lucifer
11-18-2013, 06:27 PM
free east turkestan from communist hans.

Annihilus
11-18-2013, 06:29 PM
http://static.flickr.com/27/57727173_3f60885c1b_o.jpg

Prisoner Of Ice
11-18-2013, 11:12 PM

It's been 1000 years and it's still not the case, doubt it will stop any time soon, though these guys will be executed.

Like I said in some other thread, just let china have any muslim infested countries. We don't even have to do anything, either, just let them do it.

YeshAtid
11-18-2013, 11:14 PM
It's been 1000 years and it's still not the case, doubt it will stop any time soon, though these guys will be executed.

Like I said in some other thread, just let china have any muslim infested countries. We don't even have to do anything, either, just let them do it.

1000? The Muslim population is actually going down.

Melina
11-18-2013, 11:20 PM

The Chinese aren't pussies at all. If anything they are as hard as stone and cold as ice. I wouldn't want to step in their jails. Have you seen the way their own citizens hit people who puts trash on the floor? Just imagine a terrorist.

Siberian Cold Breeze
02-23-2014, 11:27 AM
Muslim ?

Which Muslim population ?

There are Hui people, Uyghur people, Kazak, Dongxiang people, Kyrgyz, Salar, Tajik, Uzbek, Bonan, Chinese Tatars, and Tibetan Muslims.
In this case you can't put them alltogether . You have to call them by their names ..
They are ethnicities ,just like Christians ..German ,Italian ,Spanish etc.. huh?

Kiyant
02-23-2014, 11:31 AM
Muslim ?

Which Muslim population ?

There are Hui people, Uyghur people, Kazak, Dongxiang people, Kyrgyz, Salar, Tajik, Uzbek, Bonan, Chinese Tatars, and Tibetan Muslims.
In this case you can't put them alltogether . You have to call them by their names ..
They have their ethnicities ,just like Christians ..German ,İtalian ,Spanish etc.. huh?

And those "Muslim terrorists" are Uyghurs who want their homeland back for example Hui dont attack anyone

Siberian Cold Breeze
02-23-2014, 11:38 AM
And those "Muslim terrorists" are Uyghurs who want their homeland back for example Hui dont attack anyone

Yes , ofcourse I know..

I am just very annoyed by this stupid postmodern-medieval classification of people ..but this is only applied to people who follow Islam ..
Should we call them " Christians " whenever we mention about French ,Russian ,Phillippino and Mexican ..as a bunch ?

wvwvw
02-23-2014, 11:46 AM

The vast majority of Muslims are only cultural Muslims and can't be eliminated (they are over a billion people)

The only way is to eliminate Political Islam and its ideology. The few Muslim fanatics that cause havoc in islamic countries find justification in Quran (the direct words of God)

wvwvw
02-23-2014, 11:49 AM
Yes , ofcourse I know..

I am just very annoyed by this stupid postmodern-medieval classification of people ..but this is only applied to people who follow Islam ..
Should we call them " Christians " whenever we mention about French ,Russian ,Phillippino and Mexican ..as a bunch ?

Depends...do they shout 'Jesus is Great' and quote verses from the Bible before blowing themselves up?

Kiyant
02-23-2014, 11:54 AM
Depends...do they shout 'Jesus is Great' and quote verses from the Bible before blowing themselves up?

Those Uyghurs dont do something like that

Loki
02-23-2014, 11:56 AM
Turkestan will soon be a majority Han Chinese. There's lots of migration there by ethnic Chinese.

Loki
02-23-2014, 11:57 AM
Those Uyghurs dont do something like that

Read the first post.

Kiyant
02-23-2014, 11:59 AM
Read the first post.

It doesnt stand anything there about them screaming God is great or something like that.
Chinese became a plague for every neighbour they have most of the time nobody likes them in their region (except Pakistan and countries with a big chinese minority)

Kiyant
02-23-2014, 11:59 AM
Turkestan will soon be a majority Han Chinese. There's lots of migration there by ethnic Chinese.

And you think thats a good thing?

Dandelion
02-23-2014, 12:10 PM
Once I read 'Xinjiang' I knew enough. :p I don't like Islam, but the Han are the occupants here and the Chinese government is aggressively trying to change the entire demographics there, not vice versa.
It's wrong to then conclude 'let's hope the Chinese won't take shit from these people like the West did'. It's like saying: 'Too bad the West lost its colonies in North Africa and the Middle East, they should have sent more troops there'.

Siberian Cold Breeze
02-23-2014, 12:13 PM

It doesn't depend on anything.This is a bloody tactic to pull irrelevant people together to dehumanise them
..What similarity a Bosnian, a Hui ,a Saudi and a Kazak share ?

BTW Muslim terrorism and modern Sharia is a British /Saudi invention against Ottoman. Now in use by USA in the name of " fight against communism"
Don't cry when your politic elites and aristocrats betray your culture for easy petrol money .

And USA is trying to put show it as a religious conflict to sneak behind China borders .
Never call them Uygurs instead they call them "Muslim population in China" (as if they are the only Muslims there) and never talk about Chinese occupation to Uygurs anchestral homeland .

Dandelion
02-23-2014, 12:17 PM
BTW Muslim terrorism and modern Sharia a British /Saudi invention against Ottoman. Now in use by USA in the name of " fight against communism"

That's a bit too far-fetched, to call it a British invention. Arabs were only backed by the Brits to destabilise the Ottoman Empire, nothing less nothing more. Later romanticised in epic movies like Lawrence of Arabia. All savagery coming from muslim ideologies is only the responsibility of the muslim fundamentalist himself in the end.
But I agree, Western nations should pick better allies. The oil addiction isn't doing us any good.

Siberian Cold Breeze
02-23-2014, 12:30 PM
Take it however you want..Like I care..
London is future Eurabia
British people should have beheaded their aristocracy when it was possible..its too late for them now.

zhaoyun
02-23-2014, 12:34 PM
The East Turkestan Independence movement has the influence of some Islamist radicals, but it is primarily a political movement. While the majority of Uighurs do accept that Xinjiang is within the sovereignty of China, it is undeniable that a large minority is fervently against it. Honestly, I do not blame them. If you had your homeland controlled by a majority population different from you, you'd likely want independence as well, especially if they are moving more of their people to your land. So while I do not like Islamist extremists, I can understand why some Uighurs want independence.

RussiaPrussia
02-23-2014, 12:38 PM
if nato goes out from afghanistan china has to go in, its allready planned to not get a destabilized xian jiang

wvwvw
02-23-2014, 12:38 PM
It doesn't depend on anything.This is a bloody tactic to pull irrelevant people together to dehumanise them
..What similarity A Bosnian, a Hui ,a Saudi and A Kazak share ?

BTW Muslim terrorism and modern Sharia a British /Saudi invention against Ottoman. Now in use by USA in the name of " fight against communism"
Don't cry when your politic elites and aristocrats betray your culture for easy petrol money .

Usually it is Muslims themselves who do that. There are hundreds of Ummatic organizations/societies throughout the Europe, North America, Asia and elsewhere in the whole world. Ummatic organizations mostly preach segregation/isolation of Muslims from other peoples in general in the host countries.

How many Ummatic organizations for Hindu, Christian or Jews can we find? Why no such organization is needed by any other religions? but only the people of Muslim origin need such Ummatic organization? What is the purpose of such organization?

Can we find Jihadi organization in any other religions such: Islamic Jihad, Hamas, Jamah e Islamia, Hijb-e Islamia, etc. etc.?We can find several dozens of Jihadi Islamic organizations exists in every Muslim country throughout the world. Can we find such organization in other religions? If not, then why?

Islam is the only religion having brotherhood or Ummatic provision. One muslim is considered brother of another muslim only. A muslim can not be a brother of Hindu, Christian or Jews or infidels. Muslims are forbidden even to pray for any infidels. Therefore, Islam is like a large scale religious cult which does not recognize any other religion as pure religion. question here is why no other religious group has such separatist 'brotherhood' system?

Muslim World: Do you know we have two worlds in the same planet earth? One is the real world (with every nation except the Islamic nations) and other is the Muslim world (with all the Islamic nations only). Surprisingly, there is no Christian world, no Hindu world or any Jewish world, Buddies world or infidel world. But we have Muslim world. why there is no Christian, Hindu, Buddies or Jewish world ever thought of that?

Muslims don't even recognize the UN chart for Human rights. There is a thing called Muslim Chart of Human rights, where the Quran is the basis.

The Illyrian Warrior
02-23-2014, 12:46 PM
Siberia already is lost case for Russians, that vastly unexploited region is on sight of Chinese state for a long period just a few millions chinese could do the work there and its enough to make up majority something Russia can't afford since doesn't have a population to back it up or even worst a decreasing population for a huge territory likewise is NOW.

Acquisitor
02-23-2014, 12:48 PM
Islam is the only religion having brotherhood or Ummatic provision. One muslim is considered brother of another muslim only. A muslim can not be a brother of Hindu, Christian or Jews or infidels. Muslims are forbidden even to pray for any infidels. Therefore, Islam is like a large scale religious cult which does not recognize any other religion as pure religion. question here is why no other religious group has such separatist 'brotherhood' system?

I always wanted to ask several muslims this question "imagine there is a conflict between a muslim and a non muslim, would you take the side of the muslim regardless whether he/she is wrong or right? just because you are his/her brother ?"

Siberian Cold Breeze
02-23-2014, 12:49 PM
Usually it is Muslims themselves who do that. There are hundreds of Ummatic organizations/societies throughout the Europe, North America, Asia and elsewhere in the whole world. Ummatic organizations mostly preach segregation/isolation of Muslims from other peoples in general in the host countries.

How many Ummatic organizations for Hindu, Christian or Jews can we find? Why no such organization is needed by any other religions? but only the people of Muslim origin need such Ummatic organization? What is the purpose of such organization?

Can we find Jihadi organization in any other religions such: Islamic Jihad, Hamas, Jamah e Islamia, Hijb-e Islamia, etc. etc.?We can find several dozens of Jihadi Islamic organizations exists in every Muslim country throughout the world. Can we find such organization in other religions? If not, then why?

Muslim World: Do you know we have two worlds in the same planet earth? One is the real world (with every nation except the Islamic nations) and other is the Muslim world (with all the Islamic nations only). Surprisingly, there is no Christian world, no Hindu world or any Jewish world, Buddies world or infidel world. But we have Muslim world. why there is no Christian, Hindu, Buddies or Jewish world ever thought of that?

Muslims don't even recognize the UN chart for Human rights. There is a thing called Muslim Chart of Human rights, where the Quran is the basis.

And who are founding these organisations? Who are sheltering and using them?

Which Muslims? Kazaks ? Hui? Hazara's? Do they even know these 20th century made Arap stuff..?

Use of religion in political matters is not a new thing .But this time results and outcomes of it won't bring prosperity to Europe, instead your culture is on stake.
Go on..Turn a blind eye and repeat same talk to yourself..

zhaoyun
02-23-2014, 12:59 PM
Who are founding these organisations?

Which Muslims? Kazaks ? Hui? Hazara's? Do they even know these Arap stuff..?

Use of religion in political matters is not a new thing .But this time results and outcomes of it won't bring prosperity to Europe, instead your culture is on stake.
Go on..Turn a blind eye and repeat same talk to yourself..

Agreed. This conflict is primarily an ethnic/political conflict, but obviously since the uighurs are a different religion than the majority Hans, some seperatists have invoked religious tones, and perhaps some do receive funding from foreign Islamic sources. But perhaps from the CIA too.

But people tend to group everything related to Muslims into one giant Muslim conspiracy when most have very specific and local characteristics. Xinjiang is surrounded by Muslim countries and not one of them wants to lift a finger to help the Uighurs, because they are all eyeing $$$ with deals with the PRC.

Loki
02-23-2014, 01:17 PM
Siberia already is lost case for Russians, that vastly unexploited region is on sight of Chinese state for a long period just a few millions chinese could do the work there and its enough to make up majority something Russia can't afford since doesn't have a population to back it up or even worst a decreasing population for a huge territory likewise is NOW.

Russia will never give Siberia to the Chinese. Never.

The Illyrian Warrior
02-23-2014, 01:20 PM
Russia will never give Siberia to the Chinese. Never.

How do you know?! Don't ever use word "never" since we live in the world were nothing is absolute.

Loki
02-23-2014, 01:23 PM
How do you know?! Don't ever use word "never" since we live in the world were nothing is absolute.

I know. Trust me on this. Wild speculation is on your part.

Global warming will open up vast swathes of land in Russia. Russia will exploit it, make it into farmland and such. Global warming will be very good for Russia and Canada, and bad for just about everyone else.

The Illyrian Warrior
02-23-2014, 01:25 PM

Global warming will open up vast swathes of land in Russia. Russia will exploit it, make it into farmland and such. Global warming will be very good for Russia and Canada, and bad for just about everyone else.

lol.

AseNa
02-23-2014, 01:27 PM
According to latest Chinese census in 2010, the current population of East Turkestan is 21.81 million including 8.75 million ethnic Han Chinese (40,1%) illegal settled in East Turkestan after 1949 (the ethnic Han Chinese numbered 200,000 in 1949). The Uyghurs make up around 10.2 million Uyghurs (according to the 2000 census; the numbers for 2010 have not been published yet) and constitute still the majority of East Turkestan. However, the population shifts more and more in favor of the Han Chinese and make the Uyghurs strangers in their own land. However, Uyghur sources put the real population of Uyghurs around 20 million.

East Turkestan is located beyond the logical boundary of China, the Great Wall. Historically and culturally, East Turkestan is part of Central Asia, not of China. The people of East Turkestan are not Chinese; they are Turks of Central Asia.

Records show that the Uyghurs have a history of more than 4000 years in East Turkestan.

zhaoyun
02-23-2014, 01:54 PM
According to latest Chinese census in 2010, the current population of East Turkestan is 21.81 million including 8.75 million ethnic Han Chinese (40,1%) illegal settled in East Turkestan after 1949 (the ethnic Han Chinese numbered 200,000 in 1949). The Uyghurs make up around 10.2 million Uyghurs (according to the 2000 census; the numbers for 2010 have not been published yet) and constitute still the majority of East Turkestan. However, the population shifts more and more in favor of the Han Chinese and make the Uyghurs strangers in their own land. However, Uyghur sources put the real population of Uyghurs around 20 million.

East Turkestan is located beyond the logical boundary of China, the Great Wall. Historically and culturally, East Turkestan is part of Central Asia, not of China. The people of East Turkestan are not Chinese; they are Turks of Central Asia.

Records show that the Uyghurs have a history of more than 4000 years in East Turkestan.

While this is true. Uighurs have not always occupied the whole of Xinjiang, historically they were in the Southern part, and also China had intermittently taken control of the region many times in history and held it for several centuries each time. The first was the Han Dynasty, then the Tang Dynasty, then in the Qing dynasty, when it was incorporated into the Chinese empire since the 17th century.

The Uighurs however remained culturally distinct all this time and were never truly assimilated into Chinese civilization like all the Han people were. But if we are to compare, China has as much or more of a claim on Xinjiang than the US has on Texas, California, Louisiana or Florida or really on anything as the regionw as already part of the Chinese empire prior to the establishment of the United States. China's claim on the region is as relevant as Russia's claim on Siberia. So while I do understand why Uighurs would want independence, when some non-Chinese point fingers at China, I really have to say that those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

zhaoyun
02-23-2014, 01:54 PM

Well, that will take centuries, but who will farm the land? The one Russian per 40 sq miles? lol

Siberian Cold Breeze
02-23-2014, 02:21 PM
Agreed. This conflict is primarily an ethnic/political conflict, but obviously since the uighurs are a different religion than the majority Hans, some seperatists have invoked religious tones, and perhaps some do receive funding from foreign Islamic sources. But perhaps from the CIA too.

But people tend to group everything related to Muslims into one giant Muslim conspiracy when most have very specific and local characteristics. Xinjiang is surrounded by Muslim countries and not one of them wants to lift a finger to help the Uighurs, because they are all eyeing $$$ with deals with the PRC.

Actually this is rather an agenda than conspiracy..Western countries promote Islam themselves because their workers are expensive ,all production is made in Asia ,they are dependent to Arab oil and their companies need new type of serves ..It is like in medieval ages all over .They have modern feudal lords , these global company owners ..All they need is a theocracy who can break European traditions ..They willingly support convertions to Islam so they can enjoy feudal autocracy once more, backed with religion elites .They can't build this on Christianity. So they support 20th made politic Islam and turn Europeans into Eurabs .

For rich and aristocrats a shift of religion won't make a big problem (never in history ) as long as they are ruling..Commoners will serve and pray to Allah in these neo-feudal companies for nothing and be greatful because they have mosques and can wear hijab also can go shopping to malls at the weekends to enjoy artificial gardens indoors ..This is given freedom for them .

May be this way Europe can rival with cheap work force in Asia.

But ofcourse Europeans should drop that rebellious behaviours of themselves and find "Peace".. Also spoke Prince Charles ..

Loki
02-23-2014, 02:38 PM
Well, that will take centuries, but who will farm the land? The one Russian per 40 sq miles? lol

The Russian demographic situation will improve. Putin is already working on it. Russia is sparsely populated, and the ethnic Russian population could triple with the right policies in place.

Loki
02-23-2014, 02:39 PM
Han Chinese have effectively conquered Turkestan. Perhaps ethnic Turks should migrate en masse to Kazakhstan and Turkey.

Kiyant
02-23-2014, 02:40 PM
Han Chinese have effectively conquered Turkestan. Perhaps ethnic Turks should migrate en masse to Kazakhstan and Turkey.

I dont think you can compare something which happened 50 years ago to something which happened almost a thousand years ago

zhaoyun
02-23-2014, 02:41 PM

They do not need to go anywhere. Thats there homeland. Actually I think that Xinjiang should be renamed East Turkestan, and all inhabitants of Xinjiang should be bilingual in both Uighur (because it is the language of the region, unless its a Tajik or Kazakh prefecture) and Mandarin (so they can function in Chinese society), and that goes for the Han Chinese as well.

Loki
02-23-2014, 02:42 PM
they are dependent to Arab oil

Not for much longer. The West is warming to Iran, and they will eventually ditch Saudi Arabia. It is coming.

Loki
02-23-2014, 02:44 PM
They do not need to go anywhere. Thats there homeland. Actually I think that Xinjiang should be renamed East Turkestan, and all inhabitants of Xinjiang should be bilingual in both Uighur (because it is the language of the region, unless its a Tajik or Kazakh prefecture) and Mandarin (so they can function in Chinese society), and that goes for the Han Chinese as well.

Independence for East Turkestan wouldn't be such a bad idea for China. What do they want in that dry region anyway?

Kiyant
02-23-2014, 02:45 PM
Independence for East Turkestan wouldn't be such a bad idea for China. What do they want in that dry region anyway?

Atom tests and Oil and other ressources

zhaoyun
02-23-2014, 02:46 PM

I don't support independence for it, and I'm not against it either if the people there truly want it. But I think the PRC govt should respect the culture and the rights of the people of that region, and also Han Chinese living there should be knowledgeable and integrated into Uighur language/culture, which is not the case now. i think if they took that approach, there wouldnt be the ethnic tensions there is today.

But again, most people are ethnocentric and selfish, so I doubt any of that will happen.

Dandelion
02-23-2014, 02:57 PM
But again, most people are ethnocentric and selfish, so I doubt any of that will happen.

Indeed. That's a utopian vision, hence there will always be a conflict there until one side is completely assimilated. I foresee a Han future in a few centuries. Too bad for the Uighurs.

zhaoyun
02-23-2014, 03:01 PM
Indeed. That's a utopian vision, hence there always be a conflict there until one side is completely assimilated. I foresee a Han future in a few centuries. Too bad for the Uighurs.

Most likely the Uighurs will still maintain their identity but they will become marginalized, and will learn to speak fluent Mandarin and function in Chinese society. But one strange thing though I've noticed is that many young Han Chinese guys from Xinjiang, when travelling through other parts of China, like to brag about knowing some Uighur or knowing Uighur culture/music. So I think they identify with Uighurs at some level as a source of pride of where they are from.

Fortis in Arduis
02-23-2014, 03:06 PM
They make good knock off Aubusson carpets.

http://www.larsenrugcompany.com/ruguploads/large-images/chinese-rug-01-aubusson-collection-01.jpg

Dandelion
02-23-2014, 03:09 PM
Most likely the Uighurs will still maintain their identity but they will become marginalized, and will learn to speak fluent Mandarin and function in Chinese society. But one strange thing though I've noticed is that many young Han Chinese guys from Xinjiang, when travelling through other parts of China, like to brag about knowing some Uighur or knowing Uighur culture/music. So I think they identify with Uighurs at some level as a source of pride of where they are from.

Hence I'm speaking about centuries here, and not decades. But even then it's indeed difficult to predict.