PDA

View Full Version : Budding Canadian folk singer killed by coyotes

Sol Invictus
11-01-2009, 09:16 PM
October 31 2009
http://www.theage.com.au/news/entertainment/music/budding-canadian-folk-singer-killed-by-coyotes/2009/10/29/1256405473812.html

A PROMISING young Canadian singer and musician has died after two coyotes attacked her while she was hiking alone in a national park in Nova Scotia.

Taylor Mitchell, 19, a folk singer-songwriter from Toronto, who had recently been promoting her new album, was on a trail in Cape Breton Highlands National Park on Tuesday when the attack occurred.

She was flown to a Halifax hospital in a critical condition and died on Wednesday morning.

A Royal Canadian Mounted Police spokeswoman said other hikers had heard Mitchell’s screams and called emergency police dispatchers.

SwordoftheVistula
11-02-2009, 02:39 AM
You are obviosly only posting this article because of your human inferiority complex and inability to prove lack of canine in your ancestry. Furthermore, none of these individuals involved in the killing live in any country named 'coyote' so they can only properly be called 'Canadians'.

:cool:

Sol Invictus
11-02-2009, 02:43 AM
:cool:

I have no idea what you just said, but anywho, this article gives me that much more reason to go on a varmint slaying spree this year & next.

Loxias
11-02-2009, 02:52 AM
I didn't know there were coyotes in Nova Scotia.

Wölfin
11-02-2009, 03:14 AM
O_O I liked that singer!
I'm pained to hear of her death. Not to mention it's a very tragic and unexpected way to die.

SwordoftheVistula
11-02-2009, 04:06 AM
I didn't know there were coyotes in Nova Scotia.

They're basically everywhere in North America now, even in urban areas. The 'official' range maps like the one on Wikipedia are outdated or incorrect, we see them all the time on the east coast.