PDA

View Full Version : The REAL threat to the cultures, languages and identities of Europe's peoples

Tooting Carmen
11-18-2013, 11:07 PM
More so than immigration, more so than Islam, more so than Americanisation. I give you: the European Union. Anti-democratic, over-centralising, technocratic, elitist, standardising, one-size-fits-all, and gradually seeks to impose a homogeneous European language, culture and ethnicity through freedom of movement and political centralisation.

Proctor
11-18-2013, 11:07 PM
+1 The EU is the root of most of this shit.

armenianbodyhair
11-18-2013, 11:08 PM
Yeah the EU is destroying Europe.

Virtuous
11-18-2013, 11:09 PM
EU parliament that constitutes of banksters, ex-commies and Anarchic Greens is only the medium through which those negative factors have been spreading in Europe.

Aunt Hilda
11-18-2013, 11:10 PM
lololol

Rudel
11-18-2013, 11:11 PM
+1 The EU is the root of most of this shit.
There's a root to the EU as well.

Tooting Carmen
11-18-2013, 11:12 PM
Pan-Europeanism is a highly destructive and philistine ideology. As far as such thinkers are concerned, any cultural, linguistic, political or even physiological differences between Swedes, Danes, Brits, French, Germans, Poles, Czechs, Romanians, Bulgarians, Greeks, Italians and Spaniards are illegitimate, anachronistic and should be wiped out.

Baluarte
11-18-2013, 11:13 PM
EU parliament that constitutes of banksters, ex-commies and Anarchic Greens is only the medium through which those negative factors have been spreading in Europe.

Pretty much. Here's an accurate description:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92Vjc_PeYtc

All created by Robert Schumann and Jean Monet, both agents working for the US State Department.

Mn The Loki TA Son
11-18-2013, 11:14 PM
There's a root to the EU as well.

http://crushzion.k0nsl.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Lloyd-Blankfein-Jew-Zionist-Banker-Greece.jpg

Empecinado
11-18-2013, 11:15 PM
No need to explain...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-C2gLycYbcZ8/UInN-B1CEFI/AAAAAAAACL0/frmux3mKmdU/s640/europe4all-poster1.jpg

Virtuous
11-18-2013, 11:16 PM
Pan-Europeanism is a highly destructive and philistine ideology. As far as such thinkers are concerned, any cultural, linguistic, political or even physiological differences between Swedes, Danes, Brits, French, Germans, Poles, Czechs, Romanians, Bulgarians, Greeks, Italians and Spaniards are illegitimate, anachronistic and should be wiped out.

The problem is not pan Europeanism. Heck I'll be damned if the current EU ever stood up for truly protecting European peoples interests. Instead no, they are more concerned with third world immigrants rights, serving the globalist interest, supporting a common Euro and bailing out banks.

Tooting Carmen
11-18-2013, 11:18 PM
The problem is not pan Europeanism. Heck I'll be damned if the current EU ever stood up for truly protecting European peoples interests. Instead no, they are more concerned with third world immigrants rights, supporting a common Euro and bailing out banks.

So you still believe in killing off the different languages, cultures and ethnicities of Europe in favour of a homogeneous one then?

Virtuous
11-18-2013, 11:19 PM
So you still believe in killing off the different languages, cultures and ethnicities of Europe in favour of a homogeneous one then?

Hell no, I'd rather preserve even the regional identities of Europe. However petty Nationalism is not the path for Europe to go again, it always benefited the rats/leeches/warmongers behind the scenes.

Mn The Loki TA Son
11-18-2013, 11:24 PM
http://volkundvaterland.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/jew.gif

Tooting Carmen
11-18-2013, 11:24 PM
I do agree about the EU being dominated overwhelmingly by globalist economic interests, be it in relation to the banks or the single currency.

Mn The Loki TA Son
11-18-2013, 11:26 PM
I do agree about the EU being dominated overwhelmingly by globalist economic interests, be it in relation to the banks or the single currency.

Who owns most banks?

Empecinado
11-18-2013, 11:43 PM
EU is aware that cannot achieve a fully integration process of all the countries of EU within a EU centralized single government because it would face the opposition of all the countries, so they came up with a final solution to get such goal: erasing each and every one of the European ethnicities flooding and replacing them with millions of foreigners of differents backrounds, whose descendants will be uprooted, feeling no conexion with the countries they live on , and therefore more prone to accept a total EU government and create a new slave ethnicity. That's why EU is pushing the countries to accept more immigrants "because it would be good for the economy" and for "humanitarian reasons"...lol, there are already 26 millions of unemployeds within the EU and 120 millions living in poverty situation.

But immigration is not its only way to get it, they also want to end with the monetary and economic sovereignty of the countries through the Euro, a fiat currency printed in a central bank. Controlling even the economy through the production quotas, cohesion funds and the issuance of economic policy. Controlling the courts and legislation, with the aim of creating a single legislation. Suppressing the freedom of speech, what they consider a "hatred speech" will be punished soon.

SilverKnight
11-18-2013, 11:47 PM
Racism.

Hoca
11-19-2013, 12:01 AM
I don't think it is wrong what EU is doing. Yes they are integrating all countries but is that really so bad? Only way Europe can compete with America or Asia is by uniting. US and China economy is growing very fast while European economies shrink every year. The real enemy of Europe is nationalism. It keeps Europe from uniting in military and economic sense and forming a block to compete against competitors. In the past Europe was destroyed by nationalism and I'm sure its eventual downfall will have the same cause. Economist already predict Europe will loose its economic position to west and east and they also predict that NATO will fall apart. Probably it is too late for Europe to turn this around. Germany as only healthy economy is desperately trying to do something but everybody is whining and accusing them.

Rudel
11-19-2013, 04:17 AM
Yes they are integrating all countries but is that really so bad?
Yes.

Only way Europe can compete with America or Asia is by uniting.
No.

US and China economy is growing very fast while European economies shrink every year.
US growing very fast ? On what planet do you live ?

The real enemy of Europe is nationalism. It keeps Europe from uniting in military and economic sense and forming a block to compete against competitors. In the past Europe was destroyed by nationalism and I'm sure its eventual downfall will have the same cause. Economist already predict Europe will loose its economic position to west and east and they also predict that NATO will fall apart. Probably it is too late for Europe to turn this around. Germany as only healthy economy is desperately trying to do something but everybody is whining and accusing them.
Fuck off.

Hell no, I'd rather preserve even the regional identities of Europe. However petty Nationalism is not the path for Europe to go again, it always benefited the rats/leeches/warmongers behind the scenes.
Regionalism is destroying the actual nations of Europe.

Sikeliot
11-19-2013, 04:32 AM
The other problems would not be problems if not for the EU to begin with. European countries have no power to make their own laws or economic decisions with the EU standing over them making the choices for them. And don't even get me started on the economic impact this has had.

Hoca
11-19-2013, 05:26 AM
US growing very fast ? On what planet do you live ?
Idiot, US economy has stalled but it is going to grow. They have major investments in oil and gas. They are going to replace Saudi's in the future in terms of natural resouce provider. Ignorance is bliss.

Fuck off.
No

Regionalism is destroying the actual nations of Europe.
What the fuck is regionalism? It is just another word for nationalism. You are just playing with words.

Baluarte
11-19-2013, 05:40 AM
Hoca, do you read anything other than mainstream media analysis?

You parrot the same crap: "Europe needs to unite to compete with the US and Asia" "Racism is evil but union will solve it" "The US is booming and they'll be ok in a few years"

Jeez >.<...

Gauthier
11-19-2013, 05:49 AM
Says the unemployed guy who posts 24/7 anti-jewish, anti-nato, anti-usa propaganda from phony sources.

You are comical baluarte.

Rudel
11-19-2013, 05:50 AM
Idiot, US economy has stalled but it is going to grow. They have major investments in oil and gas. They are going to replace Saudi's in the future in terms of natural resouce provider. Ignorance is bliss.
Major investments ? You mean fracking all over the country for shale gas ? Well I hope it works for them, but they'll get at most energetic independence.

The US has major structural issues in its economy that will keep it from sane growth for a moment until it's resolved.

What the fuck is regionalism? It is just another word for nationalism. You are just playing with words.
It's the exact opposite of nationalism. I'm never playing with words, I always mean exactly what I say.

France can exist on its own and doesn't need its little neighbors beyond normal bilateral trades like we've done for centuries (mind that advocating against the EU and pan-European deals doesn't mean I want total war with everybody).
The only point for the EU for individual nations would be to allow them to exist in a context where normal nation-to-nation relations would lead them to disappear or mutate on the long term (basically all the nations that appeared after WWI).

Baluarte
11-19-2013, 04:27 PM
Says the unemployed guy who posts 24/7 anti-jewish, anti-nato, anti-usa propaganda from phony sources.

You are comical baluarte.

Another random guy I've never heard of coming to complain about what I do and what I don't do in this board. Probably never reads either.
Sigh, what's with these people?...