blogen
11-19-2013, 03:25 AM
And diversity is bad because?

Liberalism.

Melina
11-19-2013, 03:30 AM

Liberalism.

If you both think about it, this is the opposite. If everyone race mixed we would all look like piles of brown shit while the elites will be the only ones who won't race mix.

Neanderthal
11-19-2013, 03:31 AM

Nothing bad about diversity, but outside Europe. :)

Tropico
11-19-2013, 03:32 AM
If you both think about it, this is the opposite. If everyone race mixed we would all look like piles of brown shit while the elites will be the only ones who won't race mix.

You guys need to get over the whole race mixing shit. The world isn't going to race mix completely. There will be those who do and those who don't. Thats it. And being racially mixed doesn't make you a brown piece of shit, but thinking that does.

YeshAtid
11-19-2013, 03:35 AM

Beauty is only skin deep, we should all embrace one another and sing kumbaya.http://www.trademarkia.com/logo-images/west-coast-imaging-inc/there-is-only-one-race-the-human-race-85194051.jpg

Loki
11-19-2013, 03:39 AM
Beauty is only skin deep, we should all embrace one another and sing kumbaya.

Yeah, nice. Divershitty for Israel! Nao!

Prisoner Of Ice
11-19-2013, 03:39 AM
They should at least show the reality as a counterpoint, the single white mother with mulatto kid in tow....

My only problem with diversity is, seems like exact opposite is what happens. A world of gigoloids.

Melina
11-19-2013, 03:40 AM

You guys need to get over the whole race mixing shit. The world isn't going to race mix completely. There will be those who do and those who don't. Thats it. An dyeing racially mixed doesn't make you a brown piece of shit, but thinking that does.

No I am telling you by experience that we will all look like Dominican Republic if we all race mix. Now more than ever Europe is going down the drain because of Diversity. The U.S isn't as white as it used to be 50 years ago. Neither is DR nor Cuba. But of course you are race mixed just like SK so you wouldn't want to see that.

YeshAtid
11-19-2013, 03:41 AM
Yeah, nice. Divershitty for Israel! Nao!

:picard2:Israel is one of the most diverse nations in the world

Smeagol
11-19-2013, 03:42 AM
Israel needs more blacks, muslims, Christians, and Australian abos.

Loki
11-19-2013, 03:43 AM

Then go and enjoy it. Get the fuck out of England, you moron!

Tropico
11-19-2013, 03:44 AM
No I am telling you by experience that we will all look like Dominican Republic if we all race mix. Now more than ever Europe is going down the drain because of Diversity. The U.S isn't as white as it used to be 50 years ago. Neither is DR nor Cuba. But of course you are race mixed just like SK so you wouldn't want to see that.

IDC what people do as long as no one is hurt. But conspiracy theorists who really believe the whole world will race mix and we will all be brown someday. Its not going to happen. The ridiculous fear of race mixing makes you guys paranoid and delusional.

YeshAtid
11-19-2013, 03:44 AM
Then go and enjoy it. Get the fuck out of England, you moron!

I was joking, jeez. Diversity creates tension and hostility.

blogen
11-19-2013, 03:45 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGJVX6jYjI0

Melina
11-19-2013, 03:46 AM

Yes of course.... Deporting Africans and injecting them so they won't procreate makes you really diverse. ;)
But I don't blame Jews for doing what they do, I just wish Europe would do the same thing. I also wish if we are going to give aid to the poor countries around the world we should sterilize the poor that can't live productive lives.

SilverKnight
11-19-2013, 03:46 AM
You guys need to get over the whole race mixing shit. The world isn't going to race mix completely. There will be those who do and those who don't. Thats it. And being racially mixed doesn't make you a brown piece of shit, but thinking that does.

They can't get through the fact that race mixing is inevitable!

Like Dominican Rep... that wouldn't bee too bad then.. African American areas are 100x bad then any Dominican one, and you know that..

YeshAtid
11-19-2013, 03:48 AM
Yes of course.... Deporting Africans and injecting them so they won't procreate makes you really diverse. ;)
But I don't blames Jews for doing what they do I just wish Europe would do the same thing. I also wish if we were going to give aid to poor countries around the
we should sterilize the poor that can't live productive lives.

For starters I was being sarcastic. Diversity is a fucked up idea and doesn't work, least not when you have coons. And I'm glad Israel is doing this, it has the right to cleanse its land of filth. So should western nations who wish to preserve their heritage.

Balmung
11-19-2013, 03:49 AM
The only issue with diversity is the propaganda that comes with it that causes the dumbing down of nations. I came across an article basically saying British people are seen as ugly because they're "less mixed" than others. Seriously? what the fuck is that shit? associating not being mixed or less mixed with ugliness?

Prisoner Of Ice
11-19-2013, 03:50 AM
No I am telling you by experience that we will all look like Dominican Republic if we all race mix.

The problem is too, white people are basically sacrificing themselves to squeeze others into their countries, so there is no real mixing. There's an endless supply of africans, central asians, indians, etc. and that's all that will be left in the end. And not in some fantastic far future of 10,000 years but in more like 100-200 years. And then they'll be in charge, and probably wipe you out first chance they get, as happens in the whole world over except western europe.

Melina
11-19-2013, 03:54 AM
IDC what people do as long as no one is hurt. But conspiracy theorists who really believe the whole world will race mix and we will all be brown someday. Its not going to happen. The ridiculous fear of race mixing makes you guys paranoid and delusional.

That is funny because men like Aldous Huxley where called the same thing and look at us now. A lot of people said 50 years ago that gay marriage would never happen, people never thought we would have a race mixed president, they never thought stem cell science would be possible,or that we would have drones flying all over the place. But alas a few decades later and look at where we stand.

YeshAtid
11-19-2013, 03:57 AM
That is funny because men like Aldous Huxley where called the same thing and look at us now. A lot of people said 50 years ago that gay marriage would never happen, people never thought we would have a race mixed president, they never thought stem cell science would be possible,or that we would have drones flying all over the place. But alas a few decades later and look at where we stand.

Huxley was most certainly forward thinking in his outlook, which is both alarming and exciting. I so fear races will become diluted in the foreseeable future, which ruins natural diversity.

KidMulat
11-19-2013, 04:02 AM
For starters I was being sarcastic. Diversity is a fucked up idea and doesn't work, least not when you have coons. And I'm glad Israel is doing this, it has the right to cleanse its land of filth. So should western nations who wish to preserve their heritage.

They do not have the right to do so they say so in the uncodified Basic Laws and the Declaration of Israel.

YeshAtid
11-19-2013, 04:05 AM
They do not have the right to do so they say so in the uncodified Basic Laws and the Declaration of Israel.

The thing is I don't view Judaism as a race at all, contrary to what some people assert. It is rather a mosaic of different ethnicites connected by a common religion. Therefore, if a Sudanese wishes to convert, then that's fine.

Melina
11-19-2013, 04:06 AM

Israel and the Isrealites can do as they please. Don't like it then don't live there. Plus their citizens seems to like the fact they don't have to much immigrants and if they do is to do their dirty work.

KidMulat
11-19-2013, 04:14 AM
Israel and the Isrealites can do as they please. Don't like it then don't live there. Plus their citizens seems to like the fact they don't have to much immigrants and if they do is to do their dirty work.

You do not know the laws of Israel you have no right to speak on ISRAELITES (spell it correctly), the creation of Modern Israel is one of illegal immigration which the Former British Mandate of Palestine tried to curb by blockades creating concentration camps.

Sit down and learn before you speak.

The thing is I don't view Judaism as a race at all, contrary to what some people assert. It is rather a mosaic of different ethnicites connected by a common religion. Therefore, if a Sudanese wishes to convert, then that's fine.

The State of Israel was and is a nation for Jewish people, built after the Holocaust the States creation was one of tolerance and acceptance of all religions and races.

Those laws I mentioned were created by them and they are not following them, therefore what they are doing is antithetical to their very foundation.

YeshAtid
11-19-2013, 04:16 AM
The State of Israel was and is a nation for Jewish people, built after the Holocaust the States creation was one of tolerance and acceptance of all religions and races.

Those laws I mentioned were created by them and they are not following them, therefore what they are doing is antithetical to their very foundation.
And indeed it is one of tolerance, when put into a proper context. Ben Gurion didn't go far enough vis a vis reverting the Palis to their native religion of Judaism imo/
Circumstances change, Israel is under constant threat from terror groups.

Melina
11-19-2013, 04:23 AM
You do not know the laws of Israel you have no right to speak on ISRAELITES (spell it correctly), the creation of Modern Israel is one of illegal immigration which the Former British Mandate of Palestine tried to curb by blockades creating concentration camps.

Sit down and learn before you speak.

And you do? You have no ties with Israel. You never step foot on Israel. You live in Louisiana and you are just a Haitian descendant. Both Haiti and Louisiana are dumps and you want to talk about what is best for Israel? I think that Israelites know what is best for themselves, especially that they are in good economic standing and have a lot of countries on their knees.

KidMulat
11-19-2013, 04:23 AM
And indeed it is one of tolerance, when put into a proper context. Ben Gurion didn't go far enough vis a vis reverting the Palis to their native religion of Judaism imo/
Circumstances change, Israel is under constant threat from terror groups.

Purpose

1. The purpose of this Basic Law is to protect human dignity and liberty, in order to establish in a Basic Law tile values of the State of Israel as a Jewish and democratic state.
Preservation of life, body and dignity

2. There shall be no violation of the life, body or dignity of any person as such.
Protection of property

3. There shall be no violation of the property of a person.
Protection of life, body and dignity

4. All persons are entitled to protection of their life, body and dignity.
Personal liberty

5. There shall be no deprivation or restriction of the liberty of a person by imprisonment, arrest, extradition or otherwise.
Leaving and entering Israel

6. (a) All persons are free to leave Israel.
(b) Every Israel national has the right of entry into Israel from abroad.

Privacy

7. (a) All persons have the right to privacy and to intimacy.
(b) There shall be no entry into the private premises of a person who has not consented thereto.

(c) No search shall be conducted on the private premises of a person, nor in the body or personal effects.

(d) There shall be no violation of the confidentiality of conversation, or of the writings or records of a person.

Violation of rights

8. There shall be no violation of rights under this Basic Law except by a law befitting the values of the State of Israel, enacted for a proper purpose, and to an extent no greater than is required.
Reservation regarding security forces

9. There shall be no restriction of rights under this Basic Law held by persons serving in the Israel Defence Forces, the Israel Police, the Prisons Service and other security organizations of the State, nor shall such rights be subject to conditions, except by virtue of a law, or by regulation enacted by virtue of a law, and to an extent no greater than is required by the nature and character of the service.
Validity of laws

10. This Basic Law shall not affect the validity of any law (din) in force prior to the commencement of the Basic Law.
Application

11. All governmental authorities are bound to respect the rights under this Basic Law.
Stability

12. This Basic Law cannot be varied, suspended or made subject to conditions by emergency regulations; notwithstanding, when a state of emergency exists, by virtue of a declaration under section 9 of the Law and Administration Ordinance, 5708-1948, emergency regulations may be enacted by virtue of said section to deny or restrict rights under this Basic Law, provided the denial or restriction shall be for a proper purpose and for a period and extent no greater than is required.

KidMulat
11-19-2013, 04:32 AM
And you do? You have no ties with Israel. You never step foot on Israel. You live in Louisiana and you are just a Haitian descendant. Both Haiti and Louisiana are dumps and you want to talk about what is best for Israel? I think that Israelites know what is best for themselves, especially that they are in good economic standing and have a lot of countries on their knees.

I am a Jew, as a convert one of the 613 Mitzvots is the absolute acceptance of converts as the life and blood member of the Jewish religion and people as such through my professing of Judaism I have a direct connection to Israel and can on any day immigrate to Israel for free if I wanted to.

Secondly I am not haitian, at all, like zip. Most Creoles of Louisiana outside of NOLA do not.

Thirdly the basis of Israel initial laws were Tikkun Olam and the recognition of non-Jews namely because of the help of the khassidey umot ha-olam or Righteous Among the Worlds Nations and the recognition that they themselves were illegal immigrants in the land they now call their nation for some 60 years.

SilverKnight
11-19-2013, 04:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnu3ZqXKdQY

Beautiful.

7eleven
11-19-2013, 04:57 AM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Watermelonium.+i+thought+it+was+funny_290d88_31207 77.jpg

SilverKnight
11-19-2013, 04:58 AM
I'm a faggot

Heyyy Unlike you, at least she has the brains to invent something regardless of what it is :laugh: racist scum.

YeshAtid
11-19-2013, 05:01 AM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Watermelonium.+i+thought+it+was+funny_290d88_31207 77.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA71FMZzYls

Loki
11-19-2013, 05:03 AM
Diversity is not a swearword. I quite like London, actually. Best city on the planet.

YeshAtid
11-19-2013, 05:03 AM
Diversity is not a swearword. I quite like London, actually. Best city on the planet.

What part are you from?

Melina
11-19-2013, 05:04 AM
Beautiful.

Silverknight you are proof to why race mixing is bad. Hey everyone look at the rep SK sent me.

I'm till far superior to you bitch, as well as intelligent and will always be more successful (especially as a male). bye self hating cunt don't bother replying I don't bother reading shit.

SilverKnight
11-19-2013, 05:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA71FMZzYls

funny

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::bow00002:

Loki
11-19-2013, 05:06 AM
What part are you from?

North east/West Essex.

SilverKnight
11-19-2013, 05:07 AM

I believe you.

YeshAtid
11-19-2013, 05:08 AM
North east/West Essex.

Christ! You're lucky, but essex girls! Haha

Loki
11-19-2013, 05:09 AM
Christ! You're lucky, but essex girls! Haha

Essex girls are the best part of it.

YeshAtid
11-19-2013, 05:10 AM
Essex girls are the best part of it.

Of course, and TOWIE deserves a bafta:rolleyes:

Baluarte
11-19-2013, 05:11 AM
I like how the Pro European Union wants to make people believe they have a saying in anything that goes on :lol:

Maleficent
11-19-2013, 05:12 AM

And it shouldn't be.:rolleyes:

YeshAtid
11-19-2013, 05:15 AM

Yes it should, that's why it's a very interesting country.

KidMulat
11-19-2013, 05:17 AM

Not the basis of The Israel Mandate or their equivalent Constitution or Tikkun Olam.

Melina
11-19-2013, 05:17 AM
Yes it should, that's why it's a very interesting country.

True blacks are with blacks and jews are with jews.

7eleven
11-19-2013, 05:18 AM
http://www.resist.com/CARTOON%20GALLERY/NIGGERS/nig_image39.jpg

KidMulat
11-19-2013, 05:19 AM
True blacks are with blacks and jews are with jews.

True black and true Jew

:picard2:

Loki
11-19-2013, 05:21 AM
Of course, and TOWIE deserves a bafta:rolleyes:

I'm not joking. Best girls in England. By far.

Smeagol
11-19-2013, 05:21 AM

Yes it should.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

YeshAtid
11-19-2013, 05:23 AM
I'm not joking. Best girls in England. By far.

Isn't Jordan from therer?

Loki
11-19-2013, 05:24 AM
Isn't Jordan from therer?

Yeah but Jordan is crap.

StonyArabia
11-19-2013, 05:26 AM
Israel is already diverse. It has like every racial group living there like Indian Jews, Yemenite Jews, Ethiopian Jews, Ashkenazi, Sephardic, Berber Jews, Georgian Jews, Persian Jews, Mountain and Uzbek Jews. Also a significant Arab Muslim and Christian population, and with some ethnoreligous groups like the Druze and Bedouin tribes. Pretty diverse and also Arabic is second official language.

Maleficent
11-19-2013, 05:26 AM
Israel needs more blacks, muslims, Christians, and Australian abos.
:thumb001:

The others.....bleh.

I am a Jew, as a CONVERTone of the 613 Mitzvots is the absolute acceptance of converts as the life and blood member of the Jewish religion and people as such through my professing of Judaism I have a direct connection to Israel and can on any day immigrate to Israel for free if I wanted to.
You have absolutely no cultural, ethnic, or blood ties to the Land of Canaan. I don't give a fuck what religion you've converted to. And we sure as hell don't need any transvestites. I sincerely hope you never have the chance to even step foot there.

KidMulat
11-19-2013, 05:27 AM
Israel is already diverse. It has like every racial group living there like Indian Jews, Yemenite Jews, Ethiopian Jews, Ashkenazi, Sephardic, Berber Jews, Georgian Jews, Persian Jews, Mountain and Uzbek Jews. Also a significant Arab Muslim and Christian population, and with some ethnoreligous groups like the Druze and Bedouin tribes. Pretty diverse and also Arabic is second official language.

Crypto Kaifeng Jews are arriving and Phillipina housemaids are marrying aswell.

KidMulat
11-19-2013, 05:29 AM

The others.....bleh.

You have absolutely no cultural, ethnic, or blood ties to the Land of Canaan. I don't give a fuck what religion you've converted to. And we sure as hell don't need any transvestites. I sincerely hope you never have the chance to even step foot there.

You can't win this

Numbers 12:

Miriam and Aaron began to talk against Moses because of his Cushite wife, for he had married a Cushite. 2 “Has the Lord spoken only through Moses?” they asked. “Hasn’t he also spoken through us?” And the Lord heard this.

3 (Now Moses was a very humble man, more humble than anyone else on the face of the earth.)

4 At once the Lord said to Moses, Aaron and Miriam, “Come out to the tent of meeting, all three of you.” So the three of them went out. 5 Then the Lord came down in a pillar of cloud; he stood at the entrance to the tent and summoned Aaron and Miriam. When the two of them stepped forward, 6 he said, “Listen to my words:

“When there is a prophet among you,
I, the Lord, reveal myself to them in visions,
I speak to them in dreams.
7 But this is not true of my servant Moses;
he is faithful in all my house.
8 With him I speak face to face,
clearly and not in riddles;
he sees the form of the Lord.
Why then were you not afraid
to speak against my servant Moses?”
9 The anger of the Lord burned against them, and he left them.

10 When the cloud lifted from above the tent, Miriam’s skin was leprous[a]—it became as white as snow. Aaron turned toward her and saw that she had a defiling skin disease, 11 and he said to Moses, “Please, my lord, I ask you not to hold against us the sin we have so foolishly committed. 12 Do not let her be like a stillborn infant coming from its mother’s womb with its flesh half eaten away.”

Smeagol
11-19-2013, 05:30 AM
:thumb001:The others.....bleh.

Why bleh?

Melina
11-19-2013, 05:30 AM
I am a Jew, as a convert one of the 613 Mitzvots is the absolute acceptance of converts as the life and blood member of the Jewish religion and people as such through my professing of Judaism I have a direct connection to Israel and can on any day immigrate to Israel for free if I wanted to.

Secondly I am not haitian, at all, like zip. Most Creoles of Louisiana outside of NOLA do not.

Thirdly the basis of Israel initial laws were Tikkun Olam and the recognition of non-Jews namely because of the help of the khassidey umot ha-olam or Righteous Among the Worlds Nations and the recognition that they themselves were illegal immigrants in the land they now call their nation for some 60 years.

A convert will never be taken as a true Jew in the Jewish community. I dare you to go to Israel to see how you will be deported very quickly, unless of course you have money. You would be rated second class in Israel.

KidMulat
11-19-2013, 05:33 AM

The others.....bleh.

You can't win this

א וּבֹעַז עָלָה הַשַּׁעַר, וַיֵּשֶׁב שָׁם, וְהִנֵּה הַגֹּאֵל עֹבֵר אֲשֶׁר דִּבֶּר-בֹּעַז, וַיֹּאמֶר סוּרָה שְׁבָה-פֹּה פְּלֹנִי אַלְמֹנִי; וַיָּסַר, וַיֵּשֵׁב. 1 Now Boaz went up to the gate, and sat him down there; and, behold, the near kinsman of whom Boaz spoke came by; unto whom he said: 'Ho, such a one! turn aside, sit down here.' And he turned aside, and sat down.
ב וַיִּקַּח עֲשָׂרָה אֲנָשִׁים, מִזִּקְנֵי הָעִיר--וַיֹּאמֶר שְׁבוּ-פֹה; וַיֵּשֵׁבוּ. 2 And he took ten men of the elders of the city, and said: 'Sit ye down here.' And they sat down.
ג וַיֹּאמֶר, לַגֹּאֵל, חֶלְקַת הַשָּׂדֶה, אֲשֶׁר לְאָחִינוּ לֶאֱלִימֶלֶךְ: מָכְרָה נָעֳמִי, הַשָּׁבָה מִשְּׂדֵה מוֹאָב. 3 And he said unto the near kinsman: 'Naomi, that is come back out of the field of Moab, selleth the parcel of land, which was our brother Elimelech's;
ד וַאֲנִי אָמַרְתִּי אֶגְלֶה אָזְנְךָ לֵאמֹר, קְנֵה נֶגֶד הַיֹּשְׁבִים וְנֶגֶד זִקְנֵי עַמִּי--אִם-תִּגְאַל גְּאָל, וְאִם-לֹא יִגְאַל הַגִּידָה לִּי ואדע (וְאֵדְעָה) כִּי אֵין זוּלָתְךָ לִגְאוֹל וְאָנֹכִי אַחֲרֶיךָ; וַיֹּאמֶר, אָנֹכִי אֶגְאָל. 4 and I thought to disclose it unto thee, saying: Buy it before them that sit here, and before the elders of my people. If thou wilt redeem it, redeem it; but if it will not be redeemed, then tell me, that I may know; for there is none to redeem it beside thee; and I am after thee.' And he said: 'I will redeem it.'
ה וַיֹּאמֶר בֹּעַז, בְּיוֹם-קְנוֹתְךָ הַשָּׂדֶה מִיַּד נָעֳמִי; וּמֵאֵת רוּת הַמּוֹאֲבִיָּה אֵשֶׁת-הַמֵּת, קניתי (קָנִיתָ)--לְהָקִים שֵׁם-הַמֵּת, עַל-נַחֲלָתוֹ. 5 Then said Boaz: 'What day thou buyest the field of the hand of Naomi--hast thou also bought of Ruth the Moabitess, the wife of the dead, to raise up the name of the dead upon his inheritance?'
ו וַיֹּאמֶר הַגֹּאֵל, לֹא אוּכַל לגאול- (לִגְאָל-) לִי--פֶּן-אַשְׁחִית, אֶת-נַחֲלָתִי; גְּאַל-לְךָ אַתָּה אֶת-גְּאֻלָּתִי, כִּי לֹא-אוּכַל לִגְאֹל. 6 And the near kinsman said: 'I cannot redeem it for myself, lest I mar mine own inheritance; take thou my right of redemption on thee; for I cannot redeem it.'--
ז וְזֹאת לְפָנִים בְּיִשְׂרָאֵל עַל-הַגְּאֻלָּה וְעַל-הַתְּמוּרָה, לְקַיֵּם כָּל-דָּבָר, שָׁלַף אִישׁ נַעֲלוֹ, וְנָתַן לְרֵעֵהוּ; וְזֹאת הַתְּעוּדָה, בְּיִשְׂרָאֵל. 7 Now this was the custom in former time in Israel concerning redeeming and concerning exchanging, to confirm all things: a man drew off his shoe, and gave it to his neighbour; and this was the attestation in Israel.--
ח וַיֹּאמֶר הַגֹּאֵל לְבֹעַז, קְנֵה-לָךְ; וַיִּשְׁלֹף, נַעֲלוֹ. 8 So the near kinsman said unto Boaz: 'Buy it for thyself.' And he drew off his shoe.
ט וַיֹּאמֶר בֹּעַז לַזְּקֵנִים וְכָל-הָעָם, עֵדִים אַתֶּם הַיּוֹם, כִּי קָנִיתִי אֶת-כָּל-אֲשֶׁר לֶאֱלִימֶלֶךְ, וְאֵת כָּל-אֲשֶׁר לְכִלְיוֹן וּמַחְלוֹן--מִיַּד, נָעֳמִי. 9 And Boaz said unto the elders, and unto all the people: 'Ye are witnesses this day, that I have bought all that was Elimelech's, and all that was Chilion's and Mahlon's, of the hand of Naomi.
י וְגַם אֶת-רוּת הַמֹּאֲבִיָּה אֵשֶׁת מַחְלוֹן קָנִיתִי לִי לְאִשָּׁה, לְהָקִים שֵׁם-הַמֵּת עַל-נַחֲלָתוֹ, וְלֹא-יִכָּרֵת שֵׁם-הַמֵּת מֵעִם אֶחָיו, וּמִשַּׁעַר מְקוֹמוֹ: עֵדִים אַתֶּם, הַיּוֹם. 10 Moreover Ruth the Moabitess, the wife of Mahlon, have I acquired to be my wife, to raise up the name of the dead upon his inheritance, that the name of the dead be not cut off from among his brethren, and from the gate of his place; ye are witnesses this day.'
יא וַיֹּאמְרוּ כָּל-הָעָם אֲשֶׁר-בַּשַּׁעַר, וְהַזְּקֵנִים--עֵדִים; יִתֵּן יְהוָה אֶת-הָאִשָּׁה הַבָּאָה אֶל-בֵּיתֶךָ, כְּרָחֵל וּכְלֵאָה אֲשֶׁר בָּנוּ שְׁתֵּיהֶם אֶת-בֵּית יִשְׂרָאֵל, וַעֲשֵׂה-חַיִל בְּאֶפְרָתָה, וּקְרָא-שֵׁם בְּבֵית לָחֶם. 11 And all the people that were in the gate, and the elders, said: 'We are witnesses. The LORD make the woman that is come into thy house like Rachel and like Leah, which two did build the house of Israel; and do thou worthily in Ephrath, and be famous in Beth-lehem;
יב וִיהִי בֵיתְךָ כְּבֵית פֶּרֶץ, אֲשֶׁר-יָלְדָה תָמָר לִיהוּדָה--מִן-הַזֶּרַע, אֲשֶׁר יִתֵּן יְהוָה לְךָ, מִן-הַנַּעֲרָה, הַזֹּאת. 12 and let thy house be like the house of Perez, whom Tamar bore unto Judah, of the seed which the LORD shall give thee of this young woman.'
יג וַיִּקַּח בֹּעַז אֶת-רוּת וַתְּהִי-לוֹ לְאִשָּׁה, וַיָּבֹא אֵלֶיהָ; וַיִּתֵּן יְהוָה לָהּ הֵרָיוֹן, וַתֵּלֶד בֵּן. 13 So Boaz took Ruth, and she became his wife; and he went in unto her, and the LORD gave her conception, and she bore a son.
יד וַתֹּאמַרְנָה הַנָּשִׁים, אֶל-נָעֳמִי, בָּרוּךְ יְהוָה, אֲשֶׁר לֹא הִשְׁבִּית לָךְ גֹּאֵל הַיּוֹם; וְיִקָּרֵא שְׁמוֹ, בְּיִשְׂרָאֵל. 14 And the women said unto Naomi: 'Blessed be the LORD, who hath not left thee this day without a near kinsman, and let his name be famous in Israel.
טו וְהָיָה לָךְ לְמֵשִׁיב נֶפֶשׁ, וּלְכַלְכֵּל אֶת-שֵׂיבָתֵךְ: כִּי כַלָּתֵךְ אֲשֶׁר-אֲהֵבַתֶךְ, יְלָדַתּוּ, אֲשֶׁר-הִיא טוֹבָה לָךְ, מִשִּׁבְעָה בָּנִים. 15 And he shall be unto thee a restorer of life, and a nourisher of thine old age; for thy daughter-in-law, who loveth thee, who is better to thee than seven sons, hath borne him.'
טז וַתִּקַּח נָעֳמִי אֶת-הַיֶּלֶד וַתְּשִׁתֵהוּ בְחֵיקָהּ, וַתְּהִי-לוֹ לְאֹמֶנֶת. 16 And Naomi took the child, and laid it in her bosom, and became nurse unto it.
יז וַתִּקְרֶאנָה לוֹ הַשְּׁכֵנוֹת שֵׁם לֵאמֹר, יֻלַּד-בֵּן לְנָעֳמִי; וַתִּקְרֶאנָה שְׁמוֹ עוֹבֵד, הוּא אֲבִי-יִשַׁי אֲבִי דָוִד. {פ} 17 And the women her neighbours gave it a name, saying: 'There is a son born to Naomi'; and they called his name Obed; he is the father of Jesse, the father of David. {P}
יח וְאֵלֶּה תּוֹלְדוֹת פָּרֶץ, פֶּרֶץ הוֹלִיד אֶת-חֶצְרוֹן. 18 Now these are the generations of Perez: Perez begot Hezron;
יט וְחֶצְרוֹן הוֹלִיד אֶת-רָם, וְרָם הוֹלִיד אֶת-עַמִּינָדָב. 19 and Hezron begot Ram, and Ram begot Amminadab;
כ וְעַמִּינָדָב הוֹלִיד אֶת-נַחְשׁוֹן, וְנַחְשׁוֹן הוֹלִיד אֶת-שַׂלְמָה. 20 and Amminadab begot Nahshon, and Nahshon begot Salmon;
כא וְשַׂלְמוֹן הוֹלִיד אֶת-בֹּעַז, וּבֹעַז הוֹלִיד אֶת-עוֹבֵד. 21 and Salmon begot Boaz, and Boaz begot Obed;
כב וְעֹבֵד הוֹלִיד אֶת-יִשָׁי, וְיִשַׁי הוֹלִיד אֶת-דָּוִד. {ש} 22 and Obed begot Jesse, and Jesse begot David. {P}

Loki
11-19-2013, 05:37 AM
KidMulat, how do you feel about the fact that the God of the Old Testament was a racist?

KidMulat
11-19-2013, 05:41 AM
KidMulat, how do you feel about the fact that the God of the Old Testament was a racist?

G-D gave Moses' sister leprosy for condemning his brother's choice in an Cushitic wife also protected non-Jews who left with Israelites out of Egypt.

It was tribalism but people were incorporated into the tribe.

Mortimer
11-19-2013, 05:42 AM
could i move to israel providing my genetic test?

KidMulat
11-19-2013, 05:43 AM

No, you must actually convert. Blood is not enough, which is the reason why Lemba cannot make Aliyah.

Loki
11-19-2013, 05:44 AM
G-D gave Moses' sister leprosy for condemning his brother's choice in an Cushitic wife also protected non-Jews who left with Israelites out of Egypt.

It was tribalism but people were incorporated into the tribe.

I'm not talking about Moses' Cushitic wife. I'm talking about God's insistence on Israel committing genocide on Canaanite tribes, even commanding them to do so.

KidMulat
11-19-2013, 05:48 AM
I'm not talking about Moses' Cushitic wife. I'm talking about God's insistence on Israel committing genocide on Canaanite tribes, even commanding them to do so.

That is were things get sticky, Canaanites were perceived as obstacles to their ordained homeland but its not exactly racist.

It was certainly tribalistic, no doubt supremacist but seeing as the supremacy comes from a Religion anyone can join its goes beyond racial or ethnic lines.

Melina
11-19-2013, 05:49 AM

No, you must actually convert. Blood is not enough, which is the reason why Lemba cannot make Aliyah.

Convert and blood is not enough. You also have to join IDF..And still that is no guarantee you won't be deported.

KidMulat
11-19-2013, 05:50 AM
Convert and blood is not enough. You also have to join IDF..And still that is no guarantee you won't be deported.

I was referring to the pre-requisites to even get to that point.

YeshAtid
11-19-2013, 06:00 AM

The laws of Israel is on his side, so he is technically right.

YeshAtid
11-19-2013, 06:01 AM
A convert will never be taken as a true Jew in the Jewish community. I dare you to go to Israel to see how you will be deported very quickly, unless of course you have money. You would be rated second class in Israel.

For once I disagree with you. Several members of the Israeli knesset are converts, as is the case for prominent rabbis, and last not but least King David was of convert stock.

YeshAtid
11-19-2013, 06:03 AM

The others.....bleh.

Are you denying Muslim Palestinians' Judean roots? Israel definitely needs more Judeans.

KidMulat
11-19-2013, 06:04 AM
The laws of Israel is on his side, so he is technically right.

People seem to forget that Jews have never been homogenous and that their survival I feel is based in large part to their ability to co-operate with fellow subjegated peoples and the incorporation of non-Jewish people.

Judaism, Jewish Culture and Jewish people are amorphous and adaptive.

YeshAtid
11-19-2013, 06:06 AM
People seem to forget that Jews have never been homogenous and that their survival I feel is based in large part to their ability to co-operate with fellow subjegated peoples and the incorporation of non-Jewish people.

Judaism, Jewish Culture and Jewish people are amorphous and adaptive.

I can technically take aliyah, and I've contemplated this. But I would prefer to be at one with G-D first, and become Jewish formally. Judaism is an organic enitity, and should be treated as such.

KidMulat
11-19-2013, 06:06 AM
I can technically take aliyah, and I've contemplated this. But I would prefer to be at one with G-D first, and become Jewish formally. Judaism is an organic enitity, and should be treated as such.

QFT

YeshAtid
11-19-2013, 06:08 AM
QFT

Todah raba:) But Fairyqueen is half Judean, as are most Palestinians and I believe they should be incorporated into the yoke of G-D.

Loki
11-19-2013, 06:40 AM
That is were things get sticky, Canaanites were perceived as obstacles to their ordained homeland but its not exactly racist.

It was certainly tribalistic, no doubt supremacist but seeing as the supremacy comes from a Religion anyone can join its goes beyond racial or ethnic lines.

I've read the Bible (a few times), and the God of the Old Testament is the most ethnocentric entity I have ever encountered.

KidMulat
11-19-2013, 07:03 AM
I've read the Bible (a few times), and the God of the Old Testament is the most ethnocentric entity I have ever encountered.

I find most men in those times had deities that were forever in their favor.

noman.rasheed
11-19-2013, 07:24 AM
Whites in Asia don't mix.

Ivan Kramskoļ
11-19-2013, 07:28 AM
I saw this horrible propaganda, the European Union wants to destroy Europeans what an irony ...
I would gladly prefer living in a "Union of the ethnic Europeans"

Breedingvariety
11-19-2013, 07:51 AM
Few most noticeable points in the propaganda piece:
- When showing a white woman and a black man wedding dance the voice says "agree";
- When showing riots the voice says "disagree";
- When showing a white woman and a black man wedding for the second time the voice says "choices". Race mixing is a choice and you agree with it;
- When showing riots for the second time the voice says "issues". You disagree with rioting;
- "In Europe every opinion gets a fair chance"- Europe has free speech;
- "The decisions of European parliament are driven by everything that matters to you"- Everything EU parliament legislates you care about and agree with. On the other hand EU parliament cares about you;
- "You have the power to decide";
- "The European parliament- act, react, impact". You act, you react, you make an impact. You matter. The slogan is similar to Hegelian dialectics slogan "Problem, reaction, solution".

SilverKnight
11-19-2013, 07:56 AM
I know the guy who uploaded the video, he's a good old friend of mines. But we have different views that's all. He's not racist, nice and smart person.

SilverKnight
11-19-2013, 07:58 AM
Whites in Asia don't mix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLkv158r0FQ

Baldur
11-19-2013, 07:58 AM
I dont understand why the marriage had to be an interracial one? Is it that they want to appear "tolerant"?

noman.rasheed
11-19-2013, 08:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLkv158r0FQ

:picard1:

You really misunderstood me. I was talking about Black-White marriage. For this, people here are obsessed with blonde-blue instead of their own race. Consider this girl an Asian I bet she won't go someone other than her race.
Got my point now?

SilverKnight
11-19-2013, 08:13 AM
:picard1:

You really misunderstood me. I was talking about Black-White marriage. For this, people here are obsessed with blonde-blue instead of their own race. Consider this girl an Asian I bet she won't go someone other than her race.
Got my point now?

Well I guess people just love the blond-blue eyed chicks, others the brunette and so forth, everyone to their own tastes. And there are Asians who marry non-Asias, lots.

noman.rasheed
11-19-2013, 08:16 AM
Well I guess people just love the blond-blue eyed chicks, others the brunette and so forth, everyone to their own tastes. And there are Asians who marry non-Asias, lots.

Exactly, I was talking about majority.

SilverKnight
11-19-2013, 08:20 AM
Exactly, I was talking about majority.

Well yeah duh that's the norm, people usually go for who they see most culturally related to.

Maleficent
11-19-2013, 08:31 AM
Are you denying Muslim Palestinians' Judean roots? Israel definitely needs more Judeans.
Todah raba:) But Fairyqueen is half Judean, as are most Palestinians and I believe they should be incorporated into the yoke of G-D.
First of all, Judea was a specific region in ancient and even modern-day Israel.

Israelite =/= Judean

My region would be Samaria, so half Samarian.

And I really hate to do this, but even articles like this show that the Greek Orthodox Christians(AKA the modern-day Palestinian Christians) were the majority in Palestine throughout most of the history of the last 2000 years, with Jews and Samaritans being the visible minority, and with Muslim Arabs barely even being there at all.

http://rslissak.com/content/arab-muslim-waves-immigration-palestine-land-israel-drrivka-shpak-lissak

Prisoner Of Ice
11-19-2013, 08:34 AM
Few most noticeable points in the propaganda piece:
- When showing a white woman and a black man wedding dance the voice says "agree";
- When showing riots the voice says "disagree";
- When showing a white woman and a black man wedding for the second time the voice says "choices". Race mixing is a choice and you agree with it;
- When showing riots for the second time the voice says "issues". You disagree with rioting;
- "In Europe every opinion gets a fair chance"- Europe has free speech;
- "The decisions of European parliament are driven by everything that matters to you"- Everything EU parliament legislates you care about and agree with. On the other hand EU parliament cares about you;
- "You have the power to decide";
- "The European parliament- act, react, impact". You act, you react, you make an impact. You matter. The slogan is similar to Hegelian dialectics slogan "Problem, reaction, solution".

What they seem to be saying is "go along with it or get raped and murdered" which is probably not that far off the mark if things continue.

Tropico
11-20-2013, 12:32 AM

Yes but the entire world isn't going to be racially mixed.
Gay marriage happened but the world didn't become gay.
The US has a biracial president but not every president became biracial.
Stem cell science exists yet we're not all having abortions for the sake of science.
And drones aren't all over the place.
Some people race mixing doesn't mean the WHOLE world nor the majority will become racially mixed. Don't be a delusional internet nut job.

YeshAtid
11-20-2013, 01:19 AM

Recently, Israel gave citizenship to 50 convert because they had been veterans. Israel will accept anyone willing to enrol in the IDF

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-20-2013, 01:31 AM
What was up with the guy with the AK-47? lol.

The voter doesn't matter in the EU. If people were asked whether immigration should be limited and voted yes it would be ignored. The people are only given limited space to wiggle.

The video was well down, btw.

Baluarte
11-20-2013, 02:28 AM
Recently, Israel gave citizenship to 50 convert because they had been veterans. Israel will accept anyone willing to enrol in the IDF

If I do the same, do I get Jewish virgin girls for me?

Incal
11-20-2013, 02:49 AM

In a parallel universe maybe lol

YeshAtid
11-21-2013, 02:52 PM

:rolleyes:

Not a Cop
11-21-2013, 03:09 PM
European parliament, LOL!