PDA

View Full Version : H1N1 Vaccine Worse Than Swine Flu, says Doctor

Sol Invictus
11-02-2009, 12:44 AM
November 1 2009

Q7VnyeAamO4

Loxias
11-02-2009, 01:10 AM
Unless H1N1 becomes lethal like Ebola or something, I won't touch that shit.

Sol Invictus
11-02-2009, 01:23 AM
Load up on vitamins and practice usual hygiene. I have always carried around a cheap two dollar bottle of anti-bacterial hand wash whenever I travel into the cities, or when the situation permits, have to take public transit such as the subway, buses or trains, which are bacterial traps. Unfortunately I sometimes work at peak hours, and travelling on the road on rush hour times can be hazardous and too time consuming so I choose an alternate route instead ie transit.

I haven't been sick for the longest time, because I take care of myself. That's all you need to do. People in our societies give in to a lot of unsubstantiated paranoia dished out by the NWO controlled media, and if it's been hyped up enough, people will be banging on the doors of Big Pharma just to get that quick fix death shot. All you need to do is take care of yourself and you don't have much to worry about. Stop eating fast food garbage instead of rich wholesome home-made foods, and start taking vitamins, and wash your hands as much as you can, anytime you can.

I am fanatical about it. I never leave home for work without a bottle of hand sanitizer. I shake a lot of hands and in close proximity to a lot of people in sometimes very confined non-ventilated areas. So I do everything I can.

I'll pass on the squalene and mercury filled death shots, thank you.

Loxias
11-02-2009, 01:27 AM
I don't even pay much attention to washing my hands all the time or everything, and so far my immune system is very robust. I live in the town where swine flu supposedly was at its peak, without taking any particular measure nothing happened to me. I had a vague cold, but I don't think it was H1N1.
If a situation of risk arose, I would start washing my hands with antibacterial (although it doesn't kill viruses) and be more careful, but until that, "on ne change pas une équipe qui gagne". :D

Crimson Guard
11-02-2009, 01:39 AM
There is much controversy surrounding the Swine Flu and the Vaccine. Seems most parents oppose it.

Poll: Third Of Parents Oppose H1N1 Vaccine

http://wcbstv.com/national/h1n1.swine.flu.2.1235591.html

Lahtari
11-02-2009, 01:46 AM
I don't even pay much attention to washing my hands all the time or everything, and so far my immune system is very robust. I live in the town where swine flu supposedly was at its peak, without taking any particular measure nothing happened to me. I had a vague cold, but I don't think it was H1N1.
If a situation of risk arose, I would start washing my hands with antibacterial (although it doesn't kill viruses) and be more careful, but until that, "on ne change pas une équipe qui gagne". :D

It would actually be good to have swine flu now, because when the virus has had enough time to mutate there will probably be a second wave which is more severe. And people who have suffered the less severe variety will have immunity to the virus, just like what vaccines are trying to emulate.

Sol Invictus
11-02-2009, 01:55 AM
Which is why I've be suspect from the begining of the shot from the get-go. Getting the vaccine gives the virus itself more genetic material, which possibly gives rise to it to take on a much stronger mutation at a second wave and so on and so forth.