PDA

View Full Version : Classify Csanad Szegedi (Hungarian Jobbik Politician turned Orthodox Jew)

Anglojew
11-20-2013, 02:20 AM
Csanád Szegedi (born 22 September 1982) is a Hungarian politician and elected Member of the European Parliament. He was a member of the Hungarian radical nationalist Jobbik political party between 2003 and 2012, which has been accused of anti-Semitism. In 2012, Szegedi gained international attention after acknowledging that he had Jewish roots. He was also accused of previous bribery to try to keep that revelation a secret, and subsequently resigned from all Jobbik political posts.

http://www.jewornotjew.com/img/people/c/csanad_szegedi.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e6/Szegedi_Csanad.jpg/220px-Szegedi_Csanad.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KF2HGUdkfz8/Uicw44BgUhI/AAAAAAAAWko/3SrN710zXgA/s320/csanad.jpg

Smeagol
11-20-2013, 02:51 AM
Predominantly Alpinid. Maybe minor Pontid influence.

Anglojew
11-20-2013, 02:54 AM
Predominantly Alpinid. Maybe minor Pontid influence.

Alpine-Turanid I think.

Smeagol
11-20-2013, 02:56 AM
Alpine-Turanid I think.

Maybe just slight Turanid influences, like about half of Hungarians have.

Shah-Jehan
11-20-2013, 02:58 AM
Maybe just slight Turanid influences, like about half of Hungarians have.

I think that is an overestimation...

Smeagol
11-20-2013, 03:01 AM

It's not. I learned it from a Hungarian member a few months ago who posted data from Hungarian anthropologists proving about half of Hungarians have very minor Mongolid influences.

Anglojew
11-20-2013, 03:03 AM
It's not. I learned it from a Hungarian member a few months ago who who posted data from Hungarian anthropologists proving about half of Hungarians have very minor Mongolid influences.

They do. Szegedi's probably part-Khazar.

blogen
11-20-2013, 04:07 AM

Not estimantion, but survey of 28,884 Hungarians:

Spape of the Zygomatic bones: mens/womens
rounded: 25,7%/26,5%
forward-projecting (flat): 66,6%/69,2% (europo-mongoloids)
forward narrowed: 7,7%/4,3%

ps. Szegedi Csanád is not mixed, he is Caucasoid.

Roy
11-20-2013, 04:13 AM
Alpine + Pontid. He looks alien to me.

Germaniac
11-20-2013, 09:28 AM
I find it weird when people who find out they're part Jewish late into their lives go on and convert to Orthodox Judaism. They haven't been raised in the context of Jewish culture and religion, and I think they convert more to feel "tuned" with their new discovered heritage rather than for true religious value. For instance, were I to discover I am part Jewish, I wouldn't deny it or try to hide it, but I wouldn't let go of my religion, culture and values, I'd remain German and Christian first and foremost.

As for this one guy, he looks Alpino-Pontic. Nothing alien about him. He has the typical thin and kinda frizzy beard of a Jew though.

Kastrioti1443
11-20-2013, 09:32 AM
It is so funny with blogen that tries so much to prove that hungarians are mongoloid or partially mongoloid....

Anglojew
11-20-2013, 09:33 AM
I find it weird when people who find out they're part Jewish late into their lives go on and convert to Orthodox Judaism. They haven't been raised in the context of Jewish culture and religion, and I think they convert more to feel "tuned" with their new discovered heritage rather than for true religious value. For instance, were I to discover I am part Jewish, I wouldn't deny it or try to hide it, but I wouldn't let go of my religion, culture and values, I'd remain German and Christian first and foremost.

As for this one guy, he looks Alpino-Pontic. Nothing alien about him. He has the typical thin and kinda frizzy beard of a Jew though.

I agree with you but I think some people are attracted to nationalist movements because they want a sense of belonging/community/heritage and this might be why he's attracted to orthodoxy. Also, he might be someone that takes things to extremes. On the other hand maybe he just likes the philosophy.

I agree with you though which is why I'm not religious.

Stears
11-20-2013, 09:37 AM
It's not. I learned it from a Hungarian member a few months ago who posted data from Hungarian anthropologists proving about half of Hungarians have very minor Mongolid influences.

But you forgot the fact, that anthropologists deny and vehemently refuse the relevance of population genetics.

Germaniac
11-20-2013, 09:38 AM
I agree with you but I think some people are attracted to nationalist movements because they want a sense of belonging/community/heritage and this might be why he's attracted to orthodoxy. Also, he might be someone that takes things to extremes. On the other hand maybe he just likes the philosophy.

I agree with you though which is why I'm not religious.
Indeed many nationalists seek Nationalistic movements looking for a sense of belonging. And to discover hidden ancestry such as Jewish one can provide the same or an even higher level of belonging. Maybe he was indeed looking for it. I doubt he has ever been real antisemitic, for were he a true antisemite, he'd hide his Jewish ancestry and go on living as he used to. I also believe that yes, many people who discover Jewish heritage end up liking the religion and culture when learning about it and end up converting, but it's a minority and not his case I think.

Stears
11-20-2013, 09:52 AM
Blogen have a lot of problem due to his strange (non-typical) ugly look during his childhood. Now he believes that he is very scecial Turanid. In such a way he tries to compensate his frustration.

Anglojew
11-20-2013, 09:55 AM
Indeed many nationalists seek Nationalistic movements looking for a sense of belonging. And to discover hidden ancestry such as Jewish one can provide the same or an even higher level of belonging. Maybe he was indeed looking for it. I doubt he has ever been real antisemitic, for were he a true antisemite, he'd hide his Jewish ancestry and go on living as he used to. I also believe that yes, many people who discover Jewish heritage end up liking the religion and culture when learning about it and end up converting, but it's a minority and not his case I think.

I think that Hungarians and Jews have a special bond because there was a Jewish Khazar element present upon the founding of the country (3 Khazar tribes I believe).

blogen
11-20-2013, 09:57 AM
It is so funny with blogen that tries so much to prove that hungarians are mongoloid or partially mongoloid....

An Albo vs. the Hungarian anthropological science. :icon_lol:

Kastrioti1443
11-20-2013, 10:00 AM
An Albo vs. the Hungarian anthropological science. :icon_lol:

Lol you should know that I do not care, you can say whatever you want about your people. I just see that other hungarians do not agree with you.

blogen
11-20-2013, 10:09 AM
Lol you should know that I do not care, you can say whatever you want about your people. I just see that other hungarians do not agree with you.

Stears? Please! :)

ps. but on the other hand Cern do not argue with me in this question, he doubts the full Hungarian anthropological science, he does not sympathize with the research results. Since I do not have an opinion in this question, I quote the scientific results only. And a sample with more than 28 thousand surveyed people is quite big, bigger than any quoted sample on this forum!

Stears
11-20-2013, 10:24 AM
I think that Hungarians and Jews have a special bond because there was a Jewish Khazar element present upon the founding of the country (3 Khazar tribes I believe).

Wrong.

Khazars were not Jews in ethnic point ow view, only their leadership adopted Judaism as their religion.

Stears
11-20-2013, 10:31 AM
Stears? Please! :)

ps. but on the other hand Cern do not argue with me in this question, he doubts the full Hungarian anthropological science, he does not sympathize with the research results. Since I do not have an opinion in this question, I quote the scientific results only. And a sample with more than 28 thousand surveyed people is quite big, bigger than any quoted sample on this forum!

Science? :))))) Politically motivated pseudo-science, the turanid (the Hungarian version) was invented by turanist "linguists" immediatelly in a confrence after the visit of the german linguist Max Müller in Budapest.

Ironic, that -unlike the Hungarians- high ratio of Hungarian Jews can fulfil the criteria of Turanid category. (Turanids does not exist among ethnic Hungarians)

Stears
11-20-2013, 11:39 AM
uneducated proletarian-craftsmen blogen, you dirty gypsy, are you here?