PDA

View Full Version : Classify this well-hung man!

Mazik
11-20-2013, 10:54 PM
edit

armenianbodyhair
11-20-2013, 10:58 PM
I don't know but I have a shirt that is very similar to his.

Loki
11-20-2013, 11:07 PM
Pics of his dick or gtfo.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-20-2013, 11:09 PM
I thought someone posted a photo of me without my permission but I see that's not the case.

Sinsidious
11-21-2013, 12:07 AM
Peculiar thread title.

He looks Eastern Euro to me, maybe balkan, I'd guess him as Serbian.

Mazik
11-21-2013, 08:47 PM
Pics of his dick or gtfo.

Not allowed outside the orgy forum :nono: :D

Mazik
11-22-2013, 12:24 AM
Bump

Kastrioti1443
11-22-2013, 12:26 AM
atlantid

Mazik
11-22-2013, 12:31 AM
Peculiar thread title.

He looks Eastern Euro to me, maybe balkan, I'd guess him as Serbian.

You think he could pass in your country?

atlantid

Thanks, any country or countries that comes to mind that you think he would fit in?

Kastrioti1443
11-22-2013, 12:32 AM
maybe britain or france

McCauley
11-22-2013, 12:38 AM
Why are you a homo man? I saw your picture, you could be spreading your Nordic seed and impregnating lots of young Swedes to make beautiful Nordic babies, but instead you choose the homo life.

Mazik
11-22-2013, 12:45 AM
Why are you a homo man? I saw your picture, you could be spreading your Nordic seed and impregnating lots of young Swedes to make beautiful Nordic babies, but instead you choose the homo life.

I didn't choose my orientation..

There's still options for me though, finding a bf and then a surrogate mother would be the best I think.

Proctor
11-22-2013, 12:50 AM

There's still options for me though, finding a bf and then a surrogat mother would be the best I think.

Spawn an army of ubermensch Nordids through surrogate mothers.

Caismeachd
11-22-2013, 12:54 AM
He has very small shoulders.

Sinsidious
11-22-2013, 01:25 AM
You think he could pass in your country?

Yes, though he looks a little woggy in the last two pictures, I got my dark hair from my Russian ancestry too.

But I still think he would pass in some Balkan countries also.

Loki
11-22-2013, 01:34 AM

There's still options for me though, finding a bf and then a surrogate mother would be the best I think.

That could lead to difficult decisions: will your sperm or that of your boyfriend be used for the impregnation? ;)

alb0zfinest
11-22-2013, 01:39 AM
Edit: nah nvm

Mazik
11-22-2013, 01:42 AM
That could lead to difficult decisions: will your sperm or that of your boyfriend be used for the impregnation? ;)

You could always decide that by rock-paper-scissors! :rolleyes:

Mazik
11-22-2013, 01:57 AM
So one who thinks very western Europe, like Britain and France. And one who thinks very eastern Europe.

Really interesting, looking forward for more inputs :nod:

Loki
11-22-2013, 02:02 AM
You could always decide that by rock-paper-scissors! :rolleyes:

Or better: have two children.

Sikeliot
11-22-2013, 02:30 AM
Atlantid?

Mazik
11-22-2013, 02:47 AM
^ Asking the same question to you, if there's any country or countries that comes to mind that he would fit in?

guyinsf
11-22-2013, 03:42 AM

Dude no one chooses their sexual orientation.
You didn't, I didn't, he didn't.

guyinsf
11-22-2013, 03:45 AM
I can't believe I'm even asking this but what does him being well hung has to do with classification and how do you know he's well hung? you slept with him or something?

Mazik
11-22-2013, 03:06 PM
bump

Not a Cop
11-22-2013, 05:43 PM
Atlantid\N. Atlantid with slight cm (borreby?) infl

Mazik
11-23-2013, 05:05 PM
Anyone else want to classify or guess his ethnicity? :)

Sinsidious
11-24-2013, 09:02 PM
So what's his ancestry? You could at least give a hint.

Sharkeatpeople
11-24-2013, 09:25 PM
N.Atlanto-CM.Germany,French.

Sinsidious
11-24-2013, 09:35 PM
I think you people are too far off West, he looks rather Eastern to me :confused:

Mazik
11-24-2013, 09:58 PM
I think you people are too far off West, he looks rather Eastern to me :confused:

^ Yea, you're right. This guy is far from western European. He's from somewhere in eastern Europe! :)
I've heard your opinion that you think he could be from the Balkans, I want to hear from others too! ^^

So y'all, try to figure out where you think he's from. If he f.ex is from the southeast, the northeast, any specific country you think etc :)

Tropico
11-24-2013, 10:02 PM
Is this one of your lovers?

Mazik
11-24-2013, 11:29 PM
Is this one of your lovers?

Not your business :coffee:

now guess where he might be from.

Svipdag
11-25-2013, 02:25 AM
Dude no one chooses their sexual orientation.
You didn't, I didn't, he didn't.

If it were a choice, why do some men not discover their orientation until after 1 or more unsuccessful marriages ? And, if it were a choice, why, when they do discover it, do some men commit suicide ? How can one choose his sexual orientation and not be aware of it ? It just doesn't make sense.

Anthropologique
11-25-2013, 02:33 AM
Seriously?

Sikeliot
11-25-2013, 02:35 AM
Here is how you know sexual orientation is not a choice.. I can look at the man posted in this thread and know just from his face, something inherent to his face itself, that he is gay.

guyinsf
11-26-2013, 05:14 AM
If it were a choice, why do some men not discover their orientation until after 1 or more unsuccessful marriages ? And, if it were a choice, why, when they do discover it, do some men commit suicide ? How can one choose his sexual orientation and not be aware of it ? It just doesn't make sense.

Most men who come out later in life do so because they live most of their adult lives being in the closet. They were always gay but because of pressure from family and society in general to marry, thinking that heterosexual marriage would change them. Some even believe that by going to one of these bogus "de-gaying" therapy clinics that the religious right wing nuts set up they can become straight but that's a bunch of baloney!

If we take your example regarding suicide which many gay men turn to then wouldn't it be easier for gay men to turn themselves back to straight instead of committing suicide, if it was indeed a choice? If it was a choice for you to choose to be gay and being gay is so bad that you end up committing suicide why not go back to being straight if that was possible, which it is according to you. How come all those gay men who had already committed suicide never thought to going back to being straight?

I have a friend who was married for 13 years and had 2 children and then he came out. He didn't just one day decide to be gay, he was always gay but he stayed in the closet and married because he was the only child and didn't want to disappoint his parents and his parents always wanted grand children.

Mazik
11-26-2013, 07:59 PM
Here is how you know sexual orientation is not a choice.. I can look at the man posted in this thread and know just from his face, something inherent to his face itself, that he is gay.

No he's not :P I don't believe you could "classify" someones sexuality just by looking at something inherited in the face.

Anyways, he's Russian! from Saint Petersburg.

Stimpy
11-26-2013, 08:12 PM

Seriously I think most people who believe being gay is a choice are in reality closet-bisexual. Just because they decided to ignore their attraction to the same sex they believe everyone else has the choice to do so aswell and choose between both male and female. Seriously how could someone who is completely straight believe being gay is a choice? I have zero sexual attraction to other men sexually so why would I choose to be gay? It just doesn't make any sense. Also if sexuality was a choice wouldn't everyone choose to be bisexual? Wouldn't that be optimal?

albosomething
11-26-2013, 08:23 PM

classic liberal fail

Sinsidious
11-26-2013, 08:32 PM
Anyways, he's Russian! from Saint Petersburg.

Best area! :) I like him more now that it's confirmed he's not Balkan :cool:

Roy
11-26-2013, 08:44 PM
All I know that he definitely doesn't look Polish to me.

Mazik
11-26-2013, 11:48 PM
All I know that he definitely doesn't look Polish to me.

What makes him look so definitely not Polish to you?