PDA

View Full Version : diversity coming to austria

Mortimer
11-21-2013, 02:46 PM
when i grew up 20 years ago there have been a few yugoslavs and a few people from turkey, but now my small adminstrative province is getting very diverse, there are more and more blacks, asians, and even a mexican woman i saw. married to austrians and mixed race people with german names. also plenty of gypsy newcomers, i see them playing music on the streets. a positive development for my small county. for me it is positive i dont know if it is positve for the native germanic and white austrian population.

YeshAtid
11-21-2013, 02:47 PM
Fuck diversity, all it does is increase tensions!

Acquisitor
11-21-2013, 02:50 PM
when i grew up 20 years ago there have been a few yugoslavs and a few people from turkey, but now my small adminstrative province is getting very diverse, there are more and more blacks, asians, and even a mexican woman i saw. married to austrians and mixed race people with german names. also plenty of gypsy newcomers, i see them playing music on the streets. a positive development for my small county. for me it is positive i dont know if it is positve for the native germanic and white austrian population.

with all due respect but:

1) how is people (gypsies) playing music on the street a positive development ? for anyone ? how can anyone tolerate such behavior ?

2) you moved to Austria or were moved by your parents AWAY from people who come to Austria. How is it a positive development to confront those who were not able to build a decent society where YOU are treated with dignity AND receive a pension ?

Corvus
11-21-2013, 02:54 PM
Right observation and don`t forget the imported women from the Philippines and Thailand,
even in my village two men are married to Thai women, all due to the shortage of Austrian women

Lucifer
11-21-2013, 02:56 PM
waiting for leliana so the show can begin :)

Corvus
11-21-2013, 02:59 PM
waiting for leliana so the show can begin :)

Haha indeed, btw you Czechs are not much behind Austrians in terms of imported Asians,
when I cross the border I spot more Vietnamese than Czechs and also lots of Gypsies

Mortimer
11-21-2013, 03:46 PM
with all due respect but:

1) how is people (gypsies) playing music on the street a positive development ? for anyone ? how can anyone tolerate such behavior ?

2) you moved to Austria or were moved by your parents AWAY from people who come to Austria. How is it a positive development to confront those who were not able to build a decent society where YOU are treated with dignity AND receive a pension ?

why should i not tolerate that behaviour, the police doesnt seem to mind them and some people are giving them money and some dont. who i am to judge it and drive them away.

Acquisitor
11-21-2013, 03:55 PM
why should i not tolerate that behaviour, the police doesnt seem to mind them and some people are giving them money and some dont. who i am to judge it and drive them away.

I live in a town where the police would QUICKLY prevent people from playing music outside. Its considered extremely rude to do that here. Its all about being quiet here, no music, no dancing etc, unless in the privacy of your house.

and that's the way it should be. Quiet and peaceful, without any irrelevant elements disturbing the peace.

Furnace
11-21-2013, 03:59 PM
Well, the problem with street musicians is that they often only know one song, shit is gonna get repetetive after a few hours.. and poor you if you live in close proximity.

Kastrioti1443
11-21-2013, 04:02 PM
Right observation and don`t forget the imported women from the Philippines and Thailand,
even in my village two men are married to Thai women, all due to the shortage of Austrian women

Why did they import them?

Austo
11-21-2013, 04:09 PM

If it were your country you wouldnt think of it as positive.

Dombra
11-21-2013, 04:12 PM
Well, the problem with street musicians is that they often only know one song, shit is gonna get repetetive after a few hours.. and poor you if you live in close proximity.

True, yet people say "It is so beautiful with gypsy music on the street"

Furnace
11-21-2013, 04:13 PM

They probably gave up on women in their own country, easy way out.

Kastrioti1443
11-21-2013, 04:14 PM
They probably gave up on women in their own country, easy way out.

To be sincere do not ask me why, but I do not get it at all.

Mortimer
11-21-2013, 09:27 PM
I live in a town where the police would QUICKLY prevent people from playing music outside. Its considered extremely rude to do that here. Its all about being quiet here, no music, no dancing etc, unless in the privacy of your house.

and that's the way it should be. Quiet and peaceful, without any irrelevant elements disturbing the peace.

in austria they dont prevent people in linz i saw native americans in the city performing tribal dances and playing native music and receiving money for it

Szegedist
11-21-2013, 09:28 PM
Haha indeed, btw you Czechs are not much behind Austrians in terms of imported Asians,
when I cross the border I spot more Vietnamese than Czechs and also lots of Gypsies

Vietnamese speaking Czech in a Vietnamese accent was probably the strangest thing I have ever heard :laugh:

Proctor
11-21-2013, 09:30 PM
Disgusting, and not good at all.

Methusalem
11-27-2013, 03:04 PM

Because Austrian men don't get Austrain pussy.

Kastrioti1443
11-27-2013, 03:06 PM
Because Austrian men don't get Austrain pussy.

Lol I got that, what i still do not get is why austrian girls refuse austrian males?

Methusalem
11-27-2013, 03:13 PM
Lol I got that, what i still do not get is why austrian girls refuse austrian males?

Because Western 'males' like the faggot poster Cocksucker Frank Grimes are pussys. Thanks to protests of 1968 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protests_of_1968). Emancipation of women, gay rights, political correctness, weak family structure, pseudo individualism etc. the result weak, pussyfied omega submales. But females want real males, not some pussy office sitter. Hence they date Africans, Yugos, Arabs, Turks etc. On the flipside Austrian women are getting very uppity and independent thanks to gender mainstreaming but like every male, also Austrian males want a submissive, peasant woman hence they import poor Vietnamese or Thai women.

Kastrioti1443
11-27-2013, 03:16 PM
Because Western 'males' like the faggot poster Cocksucker Frank Grimes are pussys. Thanks to protests of 1968 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protests_of_1968). Emancipation of women, gay rights, political correctness, weak family structure, pseudo individualism etc. the result weak, pussyfied omega submales. But females want real males, not some pussy office sitter. Hence they date Africans, Yugos, Arabs, Turks etc. On the flipside Austrian women are getting very uppity and independent thanks to gender mainstreaming but like every male, also Austrian males want a submissive, peasant woman hence they import poor Vietnamese or Thai women.

That makes sense a lot. The western world it is a self destructive system it seems.

iNird
11-27-2013, 03:16 PM

It's a combination of factors but the types that marry foreign women are in the minority.

1) They can't pick up local girls
2) They think local women are too masculine and job oriented and prefer women from eastern cultures that tend to be more feminine and family oriented

There are plenty of other reasons as well.

I have a Korean wife Kastrioti. There is nothing wrong with it.

:)

Methusalem
11-27-2013, 03:19 PM
That makes sense a lot. The western world it is a self destructive system it seems.

100%

really?

iNird
11-27-2013, 03:21 PM
100%

really?

Yes I prefer Korean women. They are feminine, smart, good cooks and listen to their men. Balkan women are too much of a headache and when you marry with one of them you end up marrying their family as well.

Kastrioti1443
It's a combination of factors but the types that marry foreign women are in the minority.

2) They think local women are too masculine and job oriented and prefer women from eastern cultures that tend to be more feminine and family oriented

http://aviatalker.ru/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/wut-babka.jpg

arcticwolf

Out of the closet finally?

How does it feel to come clean at last? lol

Cleitus
11-27-2013, 03:24 PM

Its very wrong.

iNird
11-27-2013, 03:24 PM
Out of the closet finally?

How does it feel to come clean at last? lol

Idk I feel hungry, she is making me a sandwhich as I type.

:whoo:

Insuperable
11-27-2013, 03:25 PM
http://aviatalker.ru/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/wut-babka.jpg

He is trolling

iNird
11-27-2013, 03:29 PM
Its very wrong.

She's catholic bro. I am deciding whether to convert to my original Catholicism roots as well.

Kiyant
11-27-2013, 03:30 PM
She's catholic bro. I am deciding whether to convert to my original roots as well.

I have a cousin married to a japanese women here in Germany its not really impossible.

Cleitus
11-27-2013, 03:31 PM
She's catholic bro. I am deciding whether to convert to my original Catholicism roots as well.

I meant that because she isnt Albanian or atleast White.

iNird
11-27-2013, 03:31 PM
I have a cousin married to a japanese women here in Germany its not really impossible.

Ok i'll stop with this trolling.

I'm not married to a Korean. I just wanted to get a rise out of Kastrioti :p

Cleitus
11-27-2013, 03:32 PM

Mi ke shti ethet.

Kiyant
11-27-2013, 03:32 PM

Why did you stop so soon i thought we are going to troll a little longer.
(What i said about a cousin married to a japanese is still actually true lol)

Mortimer
11-27-2013, 03:33 PM
it is not true that austrian males are omegas and austrian females love exotic foreign ethnicities preferably from africa or middle east, very wrong. most austrian males are confident, flirtous, approach women and they like beer and soccer, they also have no problem to get into a fight, they are not sensitive or passive or intellectual, they are more like the soccer fan who drinks beer and gets into a fight, they are also not gay pussies or have small dicks. and austrian females prefer austrian males, and even middle eastern females prefer white males, they dont get with germans or christians because of religion but a albanian or bosnian is a trophy for them, they prefer "white type" guys.

iNird
11-27-2013, 03:34 PM

Turks are close minded concerning this but Albanians are much worst. I would think the relationship you described is not as taboo especially considering the female is Japanese and not the other way around.

Why did you stop so soon i thought we are going to troll a little longer.
(What i said about a cousin married to a japanese is still actually true lol)

Trolling is too easy on the internet. There's not much satisfaction to get out of it.

Kastrioti1443
11-27-2013, 03:34 PM
I meant that because she isnt Albanian or atleast White.

There is not such thing as '' white''.

Mortimer
11-27-2013, 03:36 PM
it is not true that austrian males are omegas and austrian females love exotic foreign ethnicities preferably from africa or middle east, very wrong. most austrian males are confident, flirtous, approach women and they like beer and soccer, they also have no problem to get into a fight, they are not sensitive or passive or intellectual, they are more like the soccer fan who drinks beer and gets into a fight, they are also not gay pussies or have small dicks. and austrian females prefer austrian males, and even middle eastern females prefer white males, they dont get with germans or christians because of religion but a albanian or bosnian is a trophy for them, they prefer "white type" guys.

i know one tunisian female and she dated a albanian guy, but said she would never date a african. and her sister is married to a white bosnian muslim

iNird
11-27-2013, 03:41 PM
i know one tunisian female and she dated a albanian guy, but said she would never date a african. and her sister is married to a white bosnian muslim

Dating is one thing and marrying is another. One time I went to a pub as wingman to my friend that was trying to get with this South American chick and her indian friend was with her. I wasn't really into her. Well later in the night the indian girl's sister comes with her bf and he turns out to be Albanian. Now an Albanian marrying an indian chick? lulz.

Mortimer
11-27-2013, 03:43 PM
Dating is one thing and marrying is another. One time I went to a pub as wingman to my friend that was trying to get with this South American chick and her indian friend was with her. I wasn't really into her. Well later in the night the indian girl's sister comes with her bf and he turns out to be Albanian. Now an Albanian marrying an indian chick? lulz.

he will probably not marry her but only fuck her but it is her problem if she lets that happen with her. she is probably happy that a white guy fucks her

Cleitus
11-27-2013, 03:44 PM
There is not such thing as '' white''.

White = European its now ok Professor ?

Kastrioti1443
11-27-2013, 03:47 PM
White = European its now ok Professor ?

I do not agree.... Pure ethnic albanians, of the gheg race are mic of Dinarid, Dinaro CM, Borreby and Norid + intermidiate of Pontid and Nordid with women being more alpinid. Tosks have more pontid and alpine influence.

Those phenotypes are foreign or rare in Skandinavia and Northeast Europe. Besides that I consider pure Balkanic dinarid infleunced people in their physique and features superior to everyone else.

Cleitus
11-27-2013, 03:48 PM
I do not agree.... Pure ethnic albanians, of the gheg race are mic of Dinarid, Dinaro CM, Borreby and Norid + intermidiate of Pontid and Nordid with women being more alpinid. Tosks have more pontid and alpine influence.

Those phenotypes are foreign or rare in Skandinavia and Northeast Europe. Besides that I consider pure Balkanic dinarid infleunced people in their physique and features superior to everyone else.
Dinarid just have more Neanderthal influence Subraces/Phenotypes are Pseudo science.

Cleitus
11-27-2013, 03:50 PM
Everybodyy in Europe who has a Convex Nose is Dinarid, Bullshit !

Scandalf
11-27-2013, 03:54 PM
Wierd, I've always thought of Austria as being "pure".
I mean, when I've been there, I only saw "Austrians". No foreigners in general (except some tourists).

Mortimer
11-28-2013, 01:30 AM
I mean, when I've been there, I only saw "Austrians". No foreigners in general (except some tourists).

when have you been there last time? maybe 20 years ago. in hospital i see black nurses and especially in the younger generation i see lots of people from asia and africa and middle east

Corvus
11-28-2013, 10:02 AM

LOL where have you been. I have to visit this location. Even in remote villages you find foreigners nowadays.
Austria is overrun by them. Its comparable to Northern Italy.

JohnSmith
03-09-2014, 01:53 AM
I heard Austria is one of the most Racist countries in Europe. Is this true?

Mortimer
03-09-2014, 06:25 AM
I heard Austria is one of the most Racist countries in Europe. Is this true?

no not at all

cally
03-09-2014, 06:52 AM
I can't deal with non-English men. I find foreign men too weird in mentality.

Skerdilaid
03-09-2014, 07:12 AM

What's foreign for you, since you were born in England, anything non English?

cally
03-09-2014, 07:15 AM
What's foreign for you, since you were born in Germany, anything non English?
I was born in London.

Skerdilaid
03-09-2014, 07:17 AM
I was born in London.

I know, I miss typed that:D

McCauley
03-09-2014, 07:22 AM
To be sincere do not ask me why, but I do not get it at all.

Come live here for a few years and you'll understand why these guys are importing Asian and Slavic women. Personally, that's not for me, but I can see why these guys do it. Even in my area I see Asians with white men.

I'm somewhat lucky because I don't live in a big city, and I'm in one of the more "undeveloped" regions of America where feminism isn't so pervasive. But even here, I can see the way that the women around here (their attitudes most of all) are changing for the worst.

Mortimer
03-09-2014, 07:33 AM

not even me? :(

JohnSmith
03-09-2014, 11:40 AM
when have you been there last time? maybe 20 years ago. in hospital i see black nurses and especially in the younger generation i see lots of people from asia and africa and middle east

Really I thought they recently election some quasi nazi members to parliament.

Austo
03-09-2014, 02:37 PM
Really I thought they recently election some quasi nazi members to parliament.

I guess you are talking about the FPÖ.

It is a right, pro-Israel party and has absolutely nothing to do with nazism.

JohnSmith
03-09-2014, 02:43 PM
I guess you are talking about the FPÖ.

It is a right, pro-Israel party and has absolutely nothing to do with nazism.

This article has Austria listed as 4th most racist in Europe.
http://www.vice.com/read/guide-to-european-racist-leagues

Austo
03-09-2014, 02:55 PM
This article has Austria listed as 4th most racist in Europe.
http://www.vice.com/read/guide-to-european-racist-leagues

Yea, you know.
Sweden is most racist in that list. :lol:

JohnSmith
03-09-2014, 03:06 PM
Yea, you know.
Sweden is most racist in that list. :lol:

That cake was more ridiculous than racist I would say. I am very surprised that Southern European countries are not on that list some old school Italians are very racist.

The King, I am
03-09-2014, 03:12 PM
Fuck diversity, all it does is increase tensions!

dis, especially muzlimz
actually just muzlimz