PDA

View Full Version : China v Japan: Who would you support?

Loki
11-22-2013, 07:09 PM
It is no secret that these two countries have a long history of animosity towards each other. What would the future hold? And if there is a conflict, where would your support be?

Furnace
11-22-2013, 07:09 PM
Japan, I dislike communist regimes.

Gauthier
11-22-2013, 07:18 PM
The Japs have my support.

Loki
11-22-2013, 07:19 PM
I support China. Japan has a long history of brutality and racism against the Chinese.

Prisoner Of Ice
11-22-2013, 07:21 PM
I support China. Japan has a long history of brutality and racism against the Chinese.

The chinese do, too.

Not sure what I wouls support. Mostly I feel people should keep out of regional conflicts but I seriously doubt japan would attack china. Reverse could happen at some point, though.

Furnace
11-22-2013, 07:24 PM

And China keeps a huge size of the population as modern slaves, life has generally low value there.

Edit: I know the Japanese has some dirty history, but so do most nations.

Smaug
11-22-2013, 07:26 PM
Japan.

Mehmet
11-22-2013, 07:27 PM
Of course Japan.
No need to ask the question.
But Commies like Loki could side for China :)

Loki you are new generation Ernest Hemingway.

unclebernanke
11-22-2013, 07:37 PM
today i would support japan

Kiyant
11-22-2013, 07:38 PM
Japan

Proctor
11-22-2013, 07:39 PM
Japan, even though we fought them during the pacific theatre, they have my sword if they fight against China.

Mehmet
11-22-2013, 07:41 PM
Japan, even though we fought them during the pacific theatre, they have my sword if they fight against China.

American carriers and air bases are the only sustainers of Japan.
If let alone, China would easily wipe out Japan.

Armand_Duval
11-22-2013, 07:41 PM
Japan is for me!.

Proctor
11-22-2013, 07:42 PM
American carriers and air bases are the only sustainers of Japan.
If let alone, China would easily wipe out Japan.

That's true. They rely on our military for defense.

Loki
11-22-2013, 07:43 PM
Edit: I know the Japanese has some dirty history, but so do most nations.

The Japanese have been incredibly brutal towards the Chinese. That is why Japan is so afraid of a new, strong China. They fear revenge.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-uJHeGf3yMDE/T1pdW3f0q4I/AAAAAAAAAGU/klP1IbkIL5s/s1600/CC_DogSin.jpg

Anatolian Eagle
11-22-2013, 07:46 PM
Japan without a doubt.

Furnace
11-22-2013, 07:46 PM
The Japanese have been incredibly brutal towards the Chinese. That is why Japan is so afraid of a new, strong China. They fear revenge.

There is no doubt that the future belongs to China in the region, the Japanese just got too many problems.

Kiyant
11-22-2013, 07:48 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-uJHeGf3yMDE/T1pdW3f0q4I/AAAAAAAAAGU/klP1IbkIL5s/s1600/CC_DogSin.jpg

Because the chinese are such nice people.... (Death count of Mao almost 60 million)

Armand_Duval
11-22-2013, 07:49 PM

Yeah and since Japan has been military restricted China would literally devour them if a conflict burst.

PolishAmerican190
11-22-2013, 07:49 PM
I'd go china, I don't think I can survive the withdrawal symptoms from being cut off from fortune cookies!

Loki
11-22-2013, 07:50 PM
There is no doubt that the future belongs to China in the region, the Japanese just got too many problems.

Yeah. All the Japanese can hope for now is that the Chinese would be kind to them in the future.

Yuffayur
11-22-2013, 07:51 PM
Surely Japan

Kiyant
11-22-2013, 07:53 PM
Yeah. All the Japanese can hope for now is that the Chinese would be kind to them in the future.

I wouldnt bet on a "good" future for china it goes around just now because most of the population is extremely poor if they get a little bit wealthier riots and other things will start just wait and see.

Loki
11-22-2013, 07:55 PM
Relevant:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?87686-Japan-Ready-to-Declare-We%92ll-Go-First-%28vs-China%29

Loki
11-22-2013, 08:06 PM

Hong Kong isn't communist (even though they're now under the Beijing administration), and they absolutely hate the Japanese.

Balmung
11-22-2013, 08:07 PM
Japan.

I like Chinese history and ancient Chinese inventions, but still Japan.

Silly question to ask us westerners though. Ofcourse we'd support Japan, thats our closest brother in Asia.

Lucifer
11-22-2013, 08:08 PM
japan...chinese persecutes muslims in east turkestan and are capitalo-comminist.

Annihilus
11-22-2013, 08:09 PM

:picard1:

That is from a Bruce Lee movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvK-VGPocQU

Is that where you get your worldviews, from movies?

RandoBloom
11-22-2013, 08:11 PM
Japan. Their mentality and culture is superior to chinese.
Unfortunately their prospects for victory are not

Wolf
11-22-2013, 08:17 PM
And if there is a conflict, where would your support be?

Japan, China is much more dangerous and aggressive.

Calling China communist is a bad joke.

Furnace
11-22-2013, 08:18 PM
Hong Kong isn't communist (even though they're now under the Beijing administration), and they absolutely hate the Japanese.

Yeah, Hong Kong and Macau are both special cases, but their status will expire in the future and may become an expansion of mainland China eventually. The Japanese-Chinese feud has been going on for a long time, before even Mao initiated his red revolution.

La Misse
11-22-2013, 08:24 PM
Reasons for Supporting Japan:
1. China was one of the main supporters of the Enver Hozha(fuck em' both)
2. Japonese people are hardworking, don't know about chinese but no one is more than Japozz.
3. China should stop growing - and - growing - and growing in population so i'll support Japan cuz they need more suporters.
4. Japan is a ally of Albanians, now China is a ally Serbs.
5. I know some words in Japonese - Konicuaaaa!

No, im kidding i'll support Japoz cuz i have a feeling they will win.

Loki
11-22-2013, 08:25 PM
That is from a Bruce Lee movie

I know :D Fist of Fury aka The Chinese Connection.

Is that where you get your worldviews, from movies?

:rolleyes:

Black Wolf
11-22-2013, 08:26 PM
Japan.

Loki
11-22-2013, 08:27 PM
The Japanese-Chinese feud has been going on for a long time, before even Mao initiated his red revolution.

True, this has nothing to do with communism.

Dengizik
11-22-2013, 08:27 PM
Loki, what is your toughts about East Turkestan?

La Misse
11-22-2013, 08:29 PM
True, this has nothing to do with communism.

Don't say that word again :(

KrashNick
China is far away from Japan in every aspect .

noman.rasheed
Japan vs China = Quality vs Quantity

Trun
11-22-2013, 08:31 PM
Japan of course, China is an empire of evil.

Roy
11-22-2013, 08:34 PM
No love for Chinese people it seems, well I would also support Japan.

Shah-Jehan
11-22-2013, 08:37 PM
The Japanese have conducted attrocites against the Chinese murdering millions of innocent civilians of all ages during WWII and has carried on a lot of imperialist tactics but, the modern Japan isn't the Empire of Japan...Neutrality is the best and rational answer here...

Prisoner Of Ice
11-22-2013, 08:51 PM
Relevant:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?87686-Japan-Ready-to-Declare-We%92ll-Go-First-%28vs-China%29

US is only ally you can rely on anyway, just look at NATO and Georgia. And now with Obama and so many other faggots involved I doubt even that guarantee means much. Hopefully they are at least smart enough to know if they let someone major like Japan get the axe that the entire world will have a free for all on their neighbors starting one week later. But I don't know that all the generals are even with it enough to explain reality these days.

Baluarte
11-22-2013, 09:08 PM
None.

Few things to remember: A war waged over Japanese territory will force the US to intervene, and perhaps some other NATO allies (refer to George Kennan's containment policy ot understand how critical Japan is for the American interests).

Normally I'd have said Japan but the truth is that the whole country hass been occupied and instrumentalized by the US interests since 1945. What people refer to as "Japanese nationalism" today, like Koizumi's or Abe's governments are simply hardline pro US enforcers.

The PRC manages to mix the worst out of Communism and Capitalism. The hypocritical single party system, mixed with disproportionate penalties in their penal code and a very restricted access of infomration, with an obsession with industry, mass urbanization and consumerist waste.
Culturally, the PRC is so incredibly inferiour to the Imperial dynasties that ruled China from Antiquity till the XX Century, that they cannot argue to be superior in civilizational terms to the Western bloc.

Geopolitically, I'd be marginally more willing to get China to win, purely to break the Asian Pivot that NATO has built in the West Pacific region for the last decade, but a full victory for them would imply a simple exchange of hands between the US and the PRC for who pulls the strings in Japan. Nothing would improve for them.

Perhaps the best scenario would be for China to get a pyrrhic victory. The Japanese foreign back armed forces would be dismantled and the Western losses would be so high that they'd be pushed out of the region, and forced to withdraw to Africa/Americas/Europe. At the same time, the expences incurred by the Chinese would need to be so costly that they wouldn't have the capacity or resources to exert a direct military occupation of Japan, and they'd settle for allowing an independent government to take place, who would simply agree to allowing the elite in Beijing to proclaim the position of East Asian hegemon.

After that, the Japanese might have a chance to develop a political structure and economic apparatus that isn't dependent on anyone, reactivating their cultural uniqueness.
From that point onwards, their foreign policy would most likely be a game of exacting concessions from the (now overstretched) Chinese regional leadership, in exchange for not returning to the Western bloc, while building the idea outside of Asia that they're an independent entity that can be used as a friendly third party when it's necessary to plead with Beijing.

This is all just entirely hypothetical of course, as the results of a full blown clash between China and its Shanghai Cooperation allies, with the whole Asian division of NATO might be so devastating that it might render traditional politics meaningless after such a bloodbath.

Food for thought.

Baluarte
11-22-2013, 09:14 PM
I'm hesitant to vote for China for the reasons I've explained, but perhaps it's best to just not vote.

Prisoner Of Ice
11-22-2013, 09:15 PM
What people refer to as "Japanese nationalism" today, like Koizumi's or Abe's governments are simply hardline pro US enforcers.

Some of your beliefs are so conspiratorial. Jew conspiracies are a lot more sane than US conspiracies, US does everything way out in the open anyway not like anyone has to guess the sneaky plot when there's daily ultimatums issued all over the earth.

If you met some japanese person some time, you would know they are nationalistic like no one on earth. They are pro US in a way the ingrate euros could learn to emulate, but without any bias that would hurt their economy. IE they are friendly and civil and don't act like baboon retards when they see an american flag, but they would never put it above their own interests - which are in fact very much in line with those of the US as they have some serious grudges to deal with from their neighbors.

alb0zfinest
11-22-2013, 09:20 PM
The people voting China are either communists, or hate the western world or alliance if you wish (to which Japan is considered to be part of).
China is a backward, now aggressive, bull shit country that doesn't value the lives of its citizens. And when I said backward, I didn't mean in the economic sense because that isn't a reason not to support it. But because of the backward values and ideologies the Chinese seem to have.

Baluarte
11-22-2013, 09:45 PM
Some of your beliefs are so conspiratorial. Jew conspiracies are a lot more sane than US conspiracies, US does everything way out in the open anyway not like anyone has to guess the sneaky plot when there's daily ultimatums issued all over the earth.

Who the heck is talking about a conspiracy? I'm just noting the trajectory of the Liberal Democratic Party and the foreign policy positions of specific governments. What's conspirational about that? Any person that can open wikipedia and type "Shinzo Abe", will quickly pick this up.

Also, its NO secret that just like Germany, the political structure that Japan has been built on since the end of World War II has been significantly influenced, and I'd dare say coopted, by the interests of its former occupator.

Need I remind anyone that Japan's incapacity to conduct operations abroad stems from the Constitution that was dictated to them by the US during the Occupation? Suddenly, Abe (pro American in his speeches and actions) decides to reactive the Japanese military (by changing said Constitution), at the same time that the US starts to move resources from Europe to Asia and Australia? Right, I'm sure it's a fully authonomous decision.

If you met some japanese person some time, you would know they are nationalistic like no one on earth.

I've met my fair share, one of my mentors is a Japanese guy. Most aren't nationalistic in the way people conceive it in Europe. They're just proud, which I suppose is rare for the decadent West.

They are pro US in a way the ingrate euros could learn to emulate
:lol: Absolutely, I had forgotten how positive the American interference has historically been for European countries.

but without any bias that would hurt their economy.

Absolutely. I'm sure the Bank of Japan's mass QE was 100% independent and wasn't consulted with Bernanke and Co.
Economic results also proves them right. Correct?

IE they are friendly and civil and don't act like baboon retards when they see an american flag

How much respect does the flag of the Freemason Founding Fathers really deserve? I'm indifferent to it personally.

but they would never put it above their own interests - which are in fact very much in line with those of the US

Really? Let's just remember and try to get some perspective:

After being taunted through economic sanctions (real motive of Pearl Harbor), having the US Military fund Asian anti Japanese militias across the territories they had conquered, having their whole industrial and military capacities crippled, having their cities nuked and ultimately being forced to live and work in the way that pleases the US the most (I'm not even going to mention the unholy infamy of forcing the Tenno to become a pitiful "Constitutional Monarch"), you tell me the Japanese interests are in line with those of the American structure?

as they have some serious grudges to deal with from their neighbors.

In Yalta 1945, the AngloAmerican thalassocracy agreed with the Soviet Union to partition the world in influence areas, for the ruin of everyone else.
Indirectly, this meant that the Axis former enemies were severely weakened while their historic allies got a new chance and new advantages. The rise of China, is the direct fault of the US (which by the time didn't really seem to mind working with the Chinese resistance and sharing intelligence information).

Today, yes, Japan has serious problem with the leading power of East Asia. Still, as I tried to describe in my previous post, it's sincerely not in their interest to keep up being a castrated paper tiger, and therefore a victory for the US is hardly desireable.

------

This isn't a conspiracy, all I'm doing is reminding and uniting all the pieces of history and geopolitical facts that Japan has to deal with today.
The US has done much more harm to them than anything the Chinese could have come up with. This frivolous friendship is not only laughable, but also incredibly disrespectful for the memory of Japan and even to the intelligence of their people. And no, I'm not referring to the coopted politicians who even studied in American institutions:

Shinzo Abe:
"He studied political science at Seikei University, graduating in 1977. He later moved to the United States and studied public policy at the University of Southern California's School of Public Policy"

Baluarte
11-22-2013, 09:46 PM
The people voting China are either communists, or hate the western world or alliance if you wish (to which Japan is considered to be part of).
China is a backward, now aggressive, bull shit country that doesn't value the lives of its citizens. And when I said backward, I didn't mean in the economic sense because that isn't a reason not to support it. But because of the backward values and ideologies the Chinese seem to have.

You truly are a living parrot of the atlanticist Manicheism.

Visitor_22
11-22-2013, 09:53 PM
Japan.

Not because I dislike or hate chinese, but because of China already has huuge lands and population.

They simply don't that need that islands. Japs need them more.

Óttar
11-22-2013, 09:53 PM
Japan. I dig their attitude towards sexuality. They are light-years ahead of us. The Chinese are just a bunch of power-hungry totalitarians.

Dombra
11-22-2013, 09:55 PM
Japan

Killing Chinese was only in the past, China is doing that themselves now. Japan is a good country even though they may be supporters of NATO like some complain about. China on the other hand can´t be trusted. If Iran is like a street thug then China is a businessman with his daughters locked up in the basement.

Baluarte
11-22-2013, 09:57 PM
They simply don't that need that islands. Japs need them more.

Please tell me you don't seriously think the Senkaku archipel is the reason behind the Sino-Japanese rivalry :picard2:

Japan. I dig their attitude towards sexuality. They are light-years ahead of us. The Chinese are just a bunch of power-hungry totalitarians.

Your world vision is remarkable :picard2:

--

What the hell is wrong with people?
I'm out.

Damiăo de Góis
11-22-2013, 09:58 PM

This. China would get my sympathy.

Baluarte
11-22-2013, 09:59 PM
If Iran is like a street thug then China is a businessman with his daughters locked up in the basement.

You never dissapoint Dombra :) Whenever you show your face, everyone in the room suddenly looks smarter.

Dombra
11-22-2013, 10:03 PM
You never dissapoint Dombra :) Whenever you show your face, everyone in the room suddenly looks smarter.

You dislike my metaphor, sunshine?

alb0zfinest
11-22-2013, 10:07 PM
You truly are a living parrot of the atlanticist Manicheism.

Lol because I said I oppose China?, is there anything that I said within that comment that isn't correct?

Funny you mention a parrot by the way. Seeing that all you know is U.S is evil, bring down U.S you know your usual stupid rants. I have yet to see you support some sort of ideology or a country not because of its attributes, but the deciding factor for you seems to be whether its against U.S interests. Talk about a parrot right?

Geminus
11-22-2013, 10:09 PM
Japanese, they are the Germans of the East

Kiyant
11-22-2013, 10:11 PM
Almost forgot about it.
China also occupied east turkestan and inner mongolia and made the native population a minority.

alb0zfinest
11-22-2013, 10:12 PM
Almost forgot about it.
China also occupied east turkestan and inner mongolia and made the native population a minority.

China also gave rise to what is North Korea.

miscellaneous
11-22-2013, 10:14 PM
China, I love too much Jackie Chan.

Óttar
11-22-2013, 10:24 PM
Almost forgot about it.
That's also true. The Chinese are also doing this to the Tibetans. Settling Han Chinese into Tibet. For those who say Japan is racist take a look at China. The Chinese are ethnic Han chauvinists carrying out genocide. They have this propaganda talking about an ethnically diverse China of 53 ethnic groups and Communist utopia. Hypocrites.

Kiyant
11-22-2013, 10:30 PM
That's also true. The Chinese are also doing this to the Tibetans. Settling Han Chinese into Tibet. For those who say Japan is racist take a look at China. The Chinese are ethnic Han chauvinists carrying out genocide. They have this propaganda talking about an ethnically diverse China of 53 ethnic groups and Communist utopia. Hypocrites.

The Manchu almost died out for example.....

Baluarte
11-22-2013, 10:34 PM
To make my position short: I want Japan to be free and great again, so I support China as an useful tool to end the American occupation, even if I don't like them to begin with.

Rudel
11-22-2013, 10:34 PM
China. More compatible world-view.

Incal
11-22-2013, 10:39 PM
Nippon all the way.

Kiyant
11-22-2013, 10:40 PM
To make my position short: I want Japan to be free and great again, so I support China as an useful tool to end the American occupation, even if I don't like them to begin with.

Japan would be so free if china would take over because china is known to let other ethnicies free (Tibet/Uyghur/Mongolians)

Loki
11-22-2013, 11:04 PM
The Rape of Nanking (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre#Massacre)

The International Military Tribunal for the Far East estimated that 20,000 women were raped, including infants and the elderly.[40] A large portion of these rapes were systematized in a process where soldiers would search door-to-door for young girls, with many women taken captive and gang raped.[41] The women were often killed immediately after being raped, often through explicit mutilation[42] or by stabbing a bayonet, long stick of bamboo, or other objects into the vagina. Young children were not exempt from these atrocities, and were cut open to allow Japanese soldiers to rape them.[43]

On 19 December 1937, Reverend James M. McCallum wrote in his diary:

I know not where to end. Never I have heard or read such brutality. Rape! Rape! Rape! We estimate at least 1,000 cases a night, and many by day. In case of resistance or anything that seems like disapproval, there is a bayonet stab or a bullet ... People are hysterical ... Women are being carried off every morning, afternoon and evening. The whole Japanese army seems to be free to go and come as it pleases, and to do whatever it pleases.[44]

On March 7, 1938, Robert O. Wilson, a surgeon at the American-administered University Hospital in the Safety Zone, wrote in a letter to his family, "a conservative estimate of people slaughtered in cold blood is somewhere about 100,000, including of course thousands of soldiers that had thrown down their arms".[45]

Here are two excerpts from his letters of 15 and 18 December 1937 to his family:

The slaughter of civilians is appalling. I could go on for pages telling of cases of rape and brutality almost beyond belief. Two bayoneted corpses are the only survivors of seven street cleaners who were sitting in their headquarters when Japanese soldiers came in without warning or reason and killed five of their number and wounded the two that found their way to the hospital.

Let me recount some instances occurring in the last two days. Last night the house of one of the Chinese staff members of the university was broken into and two of the women, his relatives, were raped. Two girls, about 16, were raped to death in one of the refugee camps. In the University Middle School where there are 8,000 people the Japs came in ten times last night, over the wall, stole food, clothing, and raped until they were satisfied. They bayoneted one little boy of eight who have [sic] five bayonet wounds including one that penetrated his stomach, a portion of omentum was outside the abdomen. I think he will live.[46]

In his diary kept during the aggression against the city and its occupation by the Imperial Japanese Army, the leader of the Safety Zone, John Rabe, wrote many comments about Japanese atrocities. For 17 December:

Two Japanese soldiers have climbed over the garden wall and are about to break into our house. When I appear they give the excuse that they saw two Chinese soldiers climb over the wall. When I show them my party badge, they return the same way. In one of the houses in the narrow street behind my garden wall, a woman was raped, and then wounded in the neck with a bayonet. I managed to get an ambulance so we can take her to Kulou Hospital ... Last night up to 1,000 women and girls are said to have been raped, about 100 girls at Ginling College Girls alone. You hear nothing but rape. If husbands or brothers intervene, they're shot. What you hear and see on all sides is the brutality and bestiality of the Japanese soldiers.[47]

There are also accounts of Japanese troops forcing families to commit acts of incest.[48] Sons were forced to rape their mothers, fathers were forced to rape daughters. One pregnant woman who was gang-raped by Japanese soldiers gave birth only a few hours later; although the baby appeared to be physically unharmed (Robert B. Edgerton, Warriors of the Rising Sun). Monks who had declared a life of celibacy were also forced to rape women.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d5/Nanjing_Massacre_rape_killed.jpg/800px-Nanjing_Massacre_rape_killed.jpg

arcticwolf
11-22-2013, 11:06 PM
Japan

Loki
11-22-2013, 11:10 PM
China, I love too much Jackie Chan.

Bruce Lee > Jackie Chan

Óttar
11-22-2013, 11:14 PM
:rolleyes2: The rape of Nanjing. That shit happened so long ago and China is committing all the human rights abuses now. China has been violating human rights since the cultural revolution.

Loki
11-22-2013, 11:17 PM
:rolleyes2: The rape of Nanjing. That shit happened so long ago and China is committing all the human rights abuses now. China has been violating human rights since the cultural revolution.

No. That explains the mindset of the Japanese man. They are ruthless animals. I far prefer the Chinese.

Loki
11-22-2013, 11:18 PM
Loki, what is your toughts about East Turkestan?

The same as it is about Kurdistan in south east Turkey ...

Neanderthal
11-22-2013, 11:43 PM
China. Won't say my motives, don't want to hurt 'sensitive' people, but I agree with Baluarte for the most part.

Óttar
11-22-2013, 11:45 PM
No. That explains the mindset of the Japanese man. They are ruthless animals. I far prefer the Chinese.
So you prefer racist, ethnic Han chauvinism and cultural genocide against minority population groups ?

Loki
11-22-2013, 11:51 PM
So you prefer racist, ethnic Han chauvinism and cultural genocide against minority population groups ?

Wtf are you on about. The Japanese are way more racist than the Han.

Prisoner Of Ice
11-22-2013, 11:54 PM
That describes every asian country ever, they are all guilty of acting the same way. Look at korean rock marines, tamerlane, any khan, early han where they forced hundreds of thousands of slaves to commit suicide in front of the enemy just to frighten them. You didn't read enough history if you think they are more bad than the chinese, in fact the japanese got asianized by them in the first place. Before that the ainur were there, who don't look asian at all really. Then the Jomon were dominant, now all that's left are the most asian ones for the most part.

You could even extend this to basically the whole world. Everyone without the blood of the gentle neanderthal and the love of the lord jesus christ acts like a base animal when push comes to shove, or even simply if they have some hope to get away with it.

Prisoner Of Ice
11-23-2013, 12:16 AM
I saw a chinese and vietnamese guy argue once and it was very funny. The chinese guy called the hmong traitors for not supporting asians and choosing americans instead, I thought he was going to get murdered. The punchline being that han are an oppressor class in most asian countries. Calling hmong traitors would be like a southerner calling black slaves traitors to the south for fighting on the north's side.

Svipdag
11-23-2013, 01:05 AM
Japan. Japan is strongly anti-Muslim. The Japanese have higher standards of workmanship than the Chinese. Modern Japan is less militaristic than China.

Loki
11-23-2013, 03:10 AM
Japan is strongly anti-Muslim.

So is China.

LightHouse89
11-23-2013, 03:13 AM
It is no secret that these two countries have a long history of animosity towards each other. What would the future hold? And if there is a conflict, where would your support be?

North Korea because they do not fear death. Chinese and Japs have become soft with their hentai. North Korea is the most indoctrinated nation on earth.

LightHouse89
11-23-2013, 03:14 AM
North Korea!

Baluarte
11-23-2013, 03:17 AM
North Korea because they do not fear death. Chinese and Japs have become soft with their hentai. North Korea is the most indoctrinated nation on earth.

How the hell is hentai related to the PRC?

LightHouse89
11-23-2013, 03:31 AM
How the hell is hentai related to the PRC?

I was joking. I do not know who I would support. I like the Koreans but I would say Japan.

Loki
11-23-2013, 06:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxrmK9esHpc

rhiannon
11-23-2013, 10:01 AM
Japan for sure

La Misse
11-23-2013, 11:04 AM
I'm gonna add 2 more reason to my list why to support Japan :p

6. China has not recognize Kosovo, Japan yes!
7. Chinese products :lol: can't be worst.

meralodem
11-23-2013, 01:24 PM
Of course HONOURABLE JAPAN!!!!!!!!

BrunetteAnna
11-23-2013, 05:15 PM
Reasons for Supporting Japan:
2. Japonese people are hardworking, don't know about chinese but no one is more than Japozz.
3. China should stop growing - and - growing - and growing in population so i'll support Japan cuz they need more suporters.

No, im kidding i'll support Japoz cuz i have a feeling they will win.
there're good reasons to support Japan..so,i agree with u Jona:D

La Misse
11-23-2013, 05:21 PM
there're good reasons to support Japan..so,i agree with u Jona:D

Cne ne kte ore ti? :love:

SilverKnight
11-23-2013, 05:22 PM
Japan. Much more civilized, clean and our ally.

Loki
11-23-2013, 05:29 PM
Japan. Much more civilized, clean and our ally.

I guess once Americans have nuked a country into submission, they begin to like them.

alb0zfinest
11-23-2013, 05:32 PM
I guess once Americans have nuked a country into submission, they begin to like them.

It's not even about submission anymore. Japan has been democratic for long enough and have benefited enough now to realize how wrong they were to support an emperor over democracy. Where democracy is actually introduced and intervention is for that specific reason, the country thrives. Just compare South and North Korea.

dralos
11-23-2013, 05:33 PM
japan may the crush those chinese bastards

Baluarte
11-23-2013, 05:36 PM
It's not even about submission anymore. Japan has been democratic for long enough and have benefited enough now to realize how wrong they were to support an emperor over democracy. Where democracy is actually introduced and intervention is for that specific reason, the country thrives. Just compare South and North Korea.

:rofl::rofl:

I like when this guy comments on politics.

1) The Japanese were wrong to support "the Emperor" :lol: New discovery, emperor Showa was involved in the military decisions.
2) Supporting democracy is always good :lol:
3) America intervened specifically to encourate democracy :rofl:
4) Countries that get invaded should be thankful since "they always thrive" afterwards :laugh: :laugh:

Rojava
11-23-2013, 05:36 PM
The Chinese Red army <3

http://www.fyjs.cn/bbs/attachments/Mon_1304/27_208485_009fd03c096c65e.jpg?122

alb0zfinest
11-23-2013, 05:56 PM
:rofl::rofl:

I like when this guy comments on politics.

1) The Japanese were wrong to support "the Emperor" :lol: New discovery, emperor Showa was involved in the military decisions.
2) Supporting democracy is always good :lol:
3) America intervened specifically to encourate democracy :rofl:
4) Countries that get invaded should be thankful since "they always thrive" afterwards :laugh: :laugh:

1) Indeed they were. Japan has a high quality of life, and is self sufficient.
2) If you do not like democracy why do you live in a democratic country? why the fuck don't you go to a communist country and live there. Do us all the favor. And while your at it, please try to say something against the government and see what happens. You like to criticize democracy but you have no problem living in one, or using the rights provided by that specific system. You are just a disgusting pathetic hypocrite.
3) :picard1: O gosh the facepalm moments of yours just never end. When did I say or imply that was the reason they intervened? Honestly if you can't read, please stop wasting my time.
4) :picard1::picard1::picard1::picard1: Where did you see me say they should be thankful that they got invaded?

Baluarte
11-23-2013, 05:57 PM
1) Indeed they were. Japan has a high quality of life, and is self sufficient.
2) If you do not like democracy why do you live in a democratic country? why the fuck don't you go to a communist country and live there. Do us all the favor. And while your at it, please try to say something against the government and see what happens. You like to criticize democracy but you have no problem living in one, or using the rights provided by that specific system. You are just a disgusting pathetic hypocrite.
3) :picard1: O gosh the facepalm moments of yours just never end. When did I say or imply that was the reason they intervened? Honestly if you can't read, please stop wasting my time.
4) :picard1::picard1::picard1::picard1: Where did you see me say they should be thankful that they got invaded?

What do you study little friend?

alb0zfinest
11-23-2013, 06:03 PM
What do you study little friend?

Not important.

Dandelion
11-23-2013, 06:06 PM
All otakus would vote Japan. I personally couldn't care less for either. Of course, I'd prefer Japan as a country to live in and I also think it's the most innovating and humane of both.

Baluarte
11-23-2013, 06:06 PM
Not important.

You just seem to have very primary political concepts, for example telling me that if I don't like democracy, I should move to a Communist country. 101 American messages from the Cold War.

Not cool. I don't comment on biology myself, remember what Socrates once said "Opinions without knowledge are shameful things".

alb0zfinest
11-23-2013, 06:21 PM
You just seem to have very primary political concepts, for example telling me that if I don't like democracy, I should move to a Communist country. 101 American messages from the Cold War.

Not cool. I don't comment on biology myself, remember what Socrates once said "Opinions without knowledge are shameful things".

So? I mean you seem not content with democracy. You seem to hate it to the core. No point in living with a system you do not like, do not relate to.
Funnily enough though, those people that speak highly of communism or of some form of totalitarian rule usually haven't experienced what that system is like. Like that communist Turk, kemaliste I believe was his name. "Oddly" enough too, every former communist country usually, speaks ill of it.

Indeed they are. Yet I don't see you refraining from commenting on Albanian politics, or history, despite having practically no knowledge of it. Besides what a B92 Serbian "newspaper" sums up. lol.
But I'd hardly call this topic, as an area I don't have knowledge of.

YeshAtid
11-24-2013, 03:02 PM
I'd be Machiavellian

Svipdag
11-24-2013, 03:43 PM
[QUOTE=MissyJona;2119483]Reasons for Supporting Japan:

Since the Japanese need more supporters, I propose that we relieve this situation by sending them a shipload of jockstraps.

GrebluBro
06-16-2014, 11:49 AM
Japan :thumbs

Siberian Cold Breeze
06-16-2014, 01:28 PM
I 'd support them leave the past , get allied and create a stronger ,politically independent Asia .
Just like Europeans had many problems but now they support eachother for a better Europe.
I don't understand why Asia is failing at this ?

GrebluBro
06-16-2014, 10:46 PM

Your Chinese nationalism drives you crazy :P
Most people, not just TA, would support Japan.

Peter Nirsch
07-02-2014, 03:36 PM
I like mangas and japanese culture so i vote Japan. Remberer, Japan was allied to Germany. Chinese on the contrary are communists.

meralodem
07-07-2014, 04:02 PM
Japan. Japan is strongly anti-Muslim. The Japanese have higher standards of workmanship than the Chinese. Modern Japan is less militaristic than China.

Japan is anti-Muslim? They attend our Turanic alliance shows as a participant, they waved Turkish flags in World Cup 2002 also in basketball tournament while our national team were playing other teams. Japan and Turkey have very good relations, when EU bypassed Turkey and went into tax free agreement with Japan&Korea, they did a favor to us by going into the same agreement with us, they hugely support us whenever we have disasters and they accepted many muslim-Tatar people in the beginning of 1900's. Japan is not anti-muslim, they treat people equally, it is only you who is overly brainwashed by sionist media

Kawaiine
07-07-2014, 05:32 PM
hard to pick one actually...

portusaus
07-07-2014, 05:42 PM
Japan. Fuck China

gültekin
07-07-2014, 05:50 PM
Japan because =>
http://cs310218.vk.me/v310218726/413b/E66bFRIXmWU.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-28Q6t_5d5W8/TinJSufC8iI/AAAAAAAACR0/hrnGft1Cdc0/s1600/Japonlar%2BUygur%2BT%25C3%25BCrkleri%2B%25C4%25B0% 25C3%25A7in%2BY%25C3%25BCr%25C3%25BCd%25C3%25BC%2B %25285%2529.jpg