PDA

View Full Version : A black Dominican's DNA results

kilometro8
11-24-2013, 12:56 AM
Here are my SNP DNA tribes analyzis of my 23ndme raw data for those who weren't part of ABF and might not now what the typical black Dominican scores.

http://imageshack.us/a/img268/3219/captureygm.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img31/5543/capture1buw.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img687/1871/capture2sv.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img576/4980/capture4g.png

Anglojew
11-24-2013, 01:01 AM
Jewish ancestors?

kilometro8
11-24-2013, 01:13 AM
Jewish ancestors?

I probably do have some, but maybe from the inquisition times, since I don't have any genealogical record of a Jewish ancestor nor are there any family stories of Jewish ancestors. Is one of those components in my ancestry that I would love to know more about, though two of my Canarian surnames; Perez and de Leon are supposedly of Jewish origin

Gaston
11-24-2013, 06:54 AM
Most Dominicans are in the mulatto range. Of course, there is a sizeable "white" (in the context) population which this individual belongs to considering the low admixture with non-caucasoids (~12-13%).

I am pretty sure nobody sees this individual as black.

Han Cholo
11-24-2013, 07:02 AM
I probably do have some, but maybe from the inquisition times, since I don't have any genealogical record of a Jewish ancestor nor are there any family stories of Jewish ancestors. Is one of those components in my ancestry that I would love to know more about, though two of my Canarian surnames; Perez and de Leon are supposedly of Jewish origin

LOL no. Perez means "son of Peter" which is a common Spanish patronymic and De León (I have this surname) indicates location from Leon and Castille.

BarcelonaAtlantis
11-24-2013, 07:12 AM
LOL no. Perez means "son of Peter" which is a common Spanish patronymic and De León (I have this surname) indicates location from Leon and Castille.

Perez=phaerez is of judahite(true hebrew=basque/catalan) origin but the imposters(edomites) now say its jewish(edomite)because they usurped our identity like the bible says.

"The human being exists in Europe since the dawn of mankind, when the true Iberian Cro-Magnons(Basques/Catalans), originated the R1b lineage of the heberites , which began the history of civilization" Webster's New World Hebrew Dictionary defines "Heber" as Kheeber, meaning "Connected; Joined." Because they did colonize, rule, and inhabit every country on earth, also founding every civilization on earth, all human societies recognize their ancient hegemony both linguistically and mythically.

BarcelonaAtlantis
11-24-2013, 07:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Eud98FdNvs

Make it viral.

Han Cholo

Make it viral.

Long live Basques and Catalans man.

Smeagol
Perez=phaerez is of judahite(true hebrew=basque/catalan) origin but the imposters(edomites) now say its jewish(edomite)because they usurped our identity like the bible says.

"The human being exists in Europe since the dawn of mankind, when the true Iberian Cro-Magnons(Basques/Catalans), originated the R1b lineage of the heberites , which began the history of civilization" Webster's New World Hebrew Dictionary defines "Heber" as Kheeber, meaning "Connected; Joined." Because they did colonize, rule, and inhabit every country on earth, also founding every civilization on earth, all human societies recognize their ancient hegemony both linguistically and mythically.

You're a moron, seriously.

Smeagol
11-24-2013, 07:15 AM

Make it viral.

King Tut was a Basque, lol.

BarcelonaAtlantis
11-24-2013, 07:16 AM
Long live Basques and Catalans man.

Thanx, dude =) God bless.

Maleficent
11-24-2013, 07:18 AM
When I saw the thread title I thought of SilverKnight.

Sikeliot
11-24-2013, 03:21 PM
Whoever's results those are probably has a lot of Canarian ancestry.

kilometro8
11-24-2013, 09:20 PM
Most Dominicans are in the mulatto range. Of course, there is a sizeable "white" (in the context) population which this individual belongs to considering the low admixture with non-caucasoids (~12-13%).

I am pretty sure nobody sees this individual as black.
Wrll yeah that's me and you're right no one sees me as black, the title of the thread is sarcasm derive from how most people think nearly every single Dominican looks like Samy Sosa and David Ortiz. The irony is that there's about 25 or so more Dominicans with similar results to mine, yet only 3 or so Dominicas score higher than 70% SSA.

Umm I'm pretty sure not all Perez or de Leon's are descendants from the same branch, the Perez and de Leon in my family are two Canarian families, and from what I've read is very likely that they were originally conversos. To furthur support this theory all of the Perez from my province in 23andme share the same J1e Y-DNA.

Whoever's results those are probably has a lot of Canarian ancestry.
Lol I clearly stated in the first post that these are my results. And yes I do have ALOT of Canarian ancestry, like I mentioned in another thread I;ve been able to trace many branches of my genealogy back to the late 1600's and so far at least on my paternal side they were all Canarians.

Han Cholo
11-24-2013, 09:34 PM
Umm I'm pretty sure not all Perez or de Leon's are descendants from the same branch, the Perez and de Leon in my family are two Canarian families, and from what I've read is very likely that they were originally conversos. To furthur support this theory all of the Perez from my province in 23andme share the same J1e Y-DNA.

Of course, but these names are not of jewish origin, and are typologically not jewish. Just some converted jews took it. Real sephardi surnames are like Salomon, Jerusalmi, Saltiel, etc.

Carlito's Way
11-24-2013, 09:39 PM
23andme will tell you if you have jewish ancestry, it will tell you this

if you dont get that on 23andme, then you have no jewish ancestry
http://samuelsnyder.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/jewishancestry.jpg

Also
11-24-2013, 09:45 PM
23andme will tell you if you have jewish ancestry, it will tell you this

if you dont get that on 23andme, then you have no jewish ancestry
http://samuelsnyder.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/jewishancestry.jpg

You have jewish ancestry?

Carlito's Way
11-24-2013, 09:45 PM
You have jewish ancestry?

no, i got that from googling it lol

Anthropologique
11-24-2013, 09:47 PM
I have no confidence in DNA Tribes, seriously.

Tropico
11-24-2013, 09:50 PM
Damn nigga you're more Caucasoid than me. haha DR does have its little pockets of pred Caucasian triracials.

kilometro8
11-24-2013, 09:54 PM
Of course, but these names are not of jewish origin, and are typologically not jewish. Just some converted jews took it. Real sephardi surnames are like Salomon, Jerusalmi, Saltiel, etc.
Oh alright, got it.

I have no confidence in DNA Tribes, seriously.

This is an analyzis of the 23andme raw data, and most people have found their analyzis very accurate, in my case it DNAtribes matches my mcdonals and the other results I've gotten from the rest. DNAtribes simply has some interesting populations to compare, which I think makes a bit more accurate for Latin Americans.

kilometro8
11-24-2013, 10:12 PM
Damn nigga you're more Caucasoid than me. haha DR does have its little pockets of pred Caucasian triracials.

Lol like Eicib said in another thread, I think out of all the Caribbean Hispanics in ABF (except for Cubans of course) I was by far the most Caucasoid. Some places in the Cibao nearly everyone has the same scores as me. Though there was one PR chick in these anthro forums that has very similar results to mine, though I can't remember her username right now.

Melina
11-24-2013, 10:17 PM
Interestingly enough Silverknight the other Dominican member also has around 6% native.

Tropico
11-24-2013, 10:19 PM
Lol like Eicib said in another thread, I think out of all the Caribbean Hispanics in ABF (except for Cubans of course) I was by far the most Caucasoid. Some places in the Cibao nearly everyone has the same scores as me. Though there was one PR chick in these anthro forums that has very similar results to mine, though I can't remember her username right now.

I don't think you were. I think Camilo had around 90% Euro and dbbrainer had 87% Caucasoid DNA. lol Even Delilah had 92% Euro DNA. But they were all Puerto Rican and not Dominican. You're one of the more Caucasoid but many Puerto Ricans take the cake for the most Caucasoid. And every Cuban (most) had 90+% Caucasoid DNA.

Stormer99
11-24-2013, 10:20 PM
Here are my SNP DNA tribes analyzis of my 23ndme raw data for those who weren't part of ABF and might not now what the typical black Dominican scores.

http://imageshack.us/a/img268/3219/captureygm.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img31/5543/capture1buw.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img687/1871/capture2sv.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img576/4980/capture4g.png

Do you look black or did you say that to be facetious?

kilometro8
11-24-2013, 10:25 PM
I don't think you were. I think Camilo had around 90% Euro and dbbrainer had 87% Caucasoid DNA. lol Even Delilah had 92% Euro DNA. But they were all Puerto Rican and not Dominican. You're one of the more Caucasoid but many Puerto Ricans take the cake for the most Caucasoid. And every Cuban (most) had 90+% Caucasoid DNA.

Dude I think you're exaggerating a bit. I never saw Camilo's results, but Dbbrainer was not 87% Caucasoid, if I remember correctly he was something like 12% Amerind and 11% SSA, heck I'm still sharing with him in 23andme, maybe in the old 23andme he was 87% Euro, delilah was 91% Euro in the old 23andme, in fact delilah's dnatribes results are more mix than mine.

Tropico
11-24-2013, 10:31 PM
I never saw Camilo's results, but Dbbrainer was not 87% Caucasoid, if I remember correctly he was something like 12% Amerind and 11% SSA, heck I'm still sharing wth him in 23andme, maybe in the old 23andme he was 87% Euro, delilah was 91% Euro in the old 23andme, in fact delilah's dnatribes results are more mix than mine.

No they were both more Caucasoid than that. Camilo was def over 90% Caucasoid. Dbbrainer didn't have 11% SSA he had like 6 or 7% at the max and Delilah was also up in the 90's. I saw their results a bunch of times. Im certain I'm right.

kilometro8
11-24-2013, 10:47 PM
No they were both more Caucasoid than that. Camilo was def over 90% Caucasoid. Dbbrainer didn't have 11% SSA he had like 6 or 7% at the max and Delilah was also up in the 90's. I saw their results a bunch of times. Im certain I'm right.

Again dude, I also saw their results a bunch of times, I was a member of ABF for a long time, way before you joined, Db even got 15% SSA on mcdonals, I don't know if it was accurate cuz in other tests he got less, heck even in 23andme he has more tsomething like 13% SSA, so don't tell me he's only 7% SSA, heck I'm sharing with him in 23andme so I can easily look up his results. I wont post pics of his results out of privacy matters and because I respect him and always got along with the guy. As for Delilah, just google her DNAtribes results, she posted them on anthrosscape, she has similar results to me but slightly more mix, she's about 8%-9% Amerind and 4-5% SSA, I'm not making this thing up, we used to compare results all the time back in ABF, trust me it seems like you're either confused or simply exaggerating, since for example delilah in no test has ever come out 92% Caucasoid. Again, I Never seen this Camilo's guy results, apparently he was not that active when I was active in ABF, since I don't recall seeing posts made by him.

Tropico
11-24-2013, 10:48 PM
Again dude, I also saw their results a bunch of times, I was a member of ABF for a long time way before you koined, Db even got 15% SSA on mcdonals, I don't know if it was accurate cuz in other tests he got less, heck even in 23andme he has more than 12% SSA, don't tell me, heck I'm sharing with him. I wont post pics of his results out of privacy matters and beacause I respect him and always got along with the guy. Delilah just google her DNAtribes results there are posted on anthrosscape, she has similar results to me but slightly more mix, she's about 8%-9% Amerind and 4-5% SSA/ I'm not making this thing up, we used to compare results all the time back in ABF, trust me it seems like you're either confused or simply exaggerating, since for example delilah in no test has ever come out 92% Caucasoid. Again, ever seen this Camilo;s guy results, apparently he was not that active when I was active in ABF, since I don't recall seeing posts made by him.

Post dbbrainers results on 23andme. I don't believe he had more than 10% SSA.
Pics or it didn't happen. Both were more Caucasoid than you. If you're getting some type of pride from being very Caucasoid for a Dominican cool but sorry to say dude they were both more than that. I honestly think you're lying.

kilometro8
11-24-2013, 11:06 PM
Post dbbrainers results on 23andme. I don't believe he had more than 10% SSA.
Pics or it didn't happen. Both were more Caucasoid than you. If you're getting some type of pride from being very Caucasoid for a Dominican cool but sorry to say dude they were both more than that. I honestly think you're lying.

Lol this is not a competition, and my pride lies in what I've accomplished not in stupid things such as who's more Caucasoid, that's why I don't waste my time in these boards talking about which country has more whites or who's more "Euro" which unfortunately is what many Latin Americans do. I'm simply correcting you, since you apparently thought of some random scores which fits your idea about what Dbbrainer and delilah are, yet those numbers aren't accurate at all, that is lying. Again, I wont post pictures of his scores without his permission, though you might not have any problem posting pictures of DBbrainers 87% Caucasoid score and Delilah's 92% Euro score, I would truly love to see those.

Maybe, the other old ABF member can say who's lying or not, lol like I would lie about crap like this.