PDA

View Full Version : Angola Bans Islam, Destroys Mosques

Anglojew
11-25-2013, 02:57 AM
LUANDA – According to several Angolan newspapers, Angola has become the first country in the world to ban Islam and Muslims, taking first measures by destroying mosques in the country.
“The process of legalization of Islam has not been approved by the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights, their mosques would be closed until further notice,” Rosa Cruz e Silva, the Angolan Minister of Culture, was quoted by Agence Ecofin on Friday, November 22.
Silva comments were given during her visit last Tuesday to the 6th Commission of the National Assembly.

She asserted that the decision was the latest is a series of efforts to ban ‘illegal’ religious sects.
According to the minister, the action was necessary to fight relentlessly against the emergence of congregations whose worshipping is contradicting with the customs of the Angolan culture.
Same as Islam, other faiths which were not legalized will face closure of their houses of worship.
“All sects on the list published by the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights in the Angolan newspaper ‘Jornal de Angola’ are prohibited to conduct worship, so they should keep their doors closed," she was quoted by Cameroon Voice‏.
"In addition, we also have a long list of more than a thousand legalization applications,” she added.
Recurrent

The anti-Islam comments were not the first by Angolan officials.
“This is the final end of Islamic influence in our country,” President José Eduardo dos Santos was quoted by Osun Defender newspaper on Sunday, November 24.
Last October, Muslims from the urban municipality of Viana, Luanda, attended the destruction of the minaret of their mosque Zengo.
The provincial governor of Luanda, Bento Bento, has also said on the airwaves of a local radio that "radical Muslims are not welcome in Angola and the Angolan government is not ready for the legalization of mosques."
He added that Muslims were not welcome in Angola and that the government would not legalize the presence of mosques in the country.
According to CIA Factbook, 47% of Angolans practice indigenous beliefs, 38% Roman Catholic and 15% Protestant.
Islam’s opinion about freedom of religion is evident from the Qur’an, which says what means:
*{Say, ‘The truth is from your Lord’: Let him who will, believe, and let him who will, reject [it]}* (An-Nisaa' 4:29)
Again, God says: *{Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error…}* (Al-Baqarah 2:256)

http://www.onislam.net/english/news/africa/466297-angola-bans-islam-destroys-mosques.html

UPDATE : Angola Denies It Banned Islam, Destroyed Mosques

http://www.ibtimes.com/angola-denies-it-banned-islam-destroyed-mosques-1484898

LightHouse89
11-25-2013, 02:59 AM
Islam was created so long ago and not one religious philosopher has made any changes to Islam which is why its perceived as bad. Until they make modern changes and define things more thoroughly the world will have a negative view point of Islam.

YeshAtid
11-25-2013, 02:59 AM
Further evidence that the West is bound by political correctness to do anything, but I don't advocate violence against muslims.

Anthropologique
11-25-2013, 03:01 AM
http://www.onislam.net/english/news/africa/466297-angola-bans-islam-destroys-mosques.html

HOLY S#@T!!

StonyArabia
11-25-2013, 03:01 AM
This is an act of barbarism, people should follow whatever religion they deem fit for themselves. As long they mind their own business. Religion should not placed on a political level but only on the spiritual and personal. This action only make things worse and creates an enduring hate and resentment.

LightHouse89
11-25-2013, 03:02 AM
I do not advocate bothering with them period. They are primitive and choose clan warfare and mentality. They still think we are living in the dark ages. The world will continue to develop without them. Its a shame they do not wish compete with the rest the world anymore. They were one of the top civilizations in the world but they choose to go 'allah snack bar' on everything.

LightHouse89
11-25-2013, 03:03 AM
This is an act of barbarism, people should follow whatever religion they deem fit for themselves. As long they mind their own business. Religion should not placed on a political level but only on the spiritual and personal. This action only make things worse and creates an enduring hate and resentment.

You strike me as a secular person.

Sikeliot
Not that I think it's right to ban any religion since I believe in freedom of worship so long as doing so doesn't hinder anyone else's civil liberties, but it'll be interesting to see if there is a double standard with how people respond to Angola doing this versus how people respond to anti-Islamic sentiments in Europe. Will the world condemn this as a human rights violation, or is it going to be seen as Angolans protecting their culture?

arcticwolf
Who would have thunk that?

Angolans are smarter and have bigger balls than euro nuts! LOL

Kiss my black ass! :laugh:

Baluarte
11-25-2013, 03:05 AM
Neither Qatar or Saudi Arabia will finance Salafi/Takfiri groups to fight for the Umma in Angola. They're too busy saving Islam from Iran and Syria :)

alb0zfinest
11-25-2013, 03:09 AM
Further evidence that the West is bound by political correctness to do anything, but I don't advocate violence against muslims.

There are some ill practices in Judaism too, as well as some really backward ideas. One of them being men being thankful they weren't created a woman. In any case, a right is a right, and that includes the right to delude yourself. Banning Islam is not the way to go. Instead of outlawing Islam (because I'm sure they wouldn't like rights taken away) ban some traditions or ideas from the Qur'an that might conflict with that countries laws.

LightHouse89
11-25-2013, 03:12 AM
Not that I think it's right to ban any religion since I believe in freedom of worship so long as doing so doesn't hinder anyone else's civil liberties, but it'll be interesting to see if there is a double standard with how people respond to Angola doing this versus how people respond to anti-Islamic sentiments in Europe. Will the world condemn this as a human rights violation, or is it going to be seen as Angolans protecting their culture?

Most of this has to do with their inability to be apart of the society. This is why they will not integrate. I am against multiculturalism, you cannot 'assimilate' into a society that is multicultural. They can have their religion because that is personal choice not mandated. Not to mention they refuse to marry Europeans or be apart of that society. This presents an issue there. How can a Turk transform into a Frenchman? Well the first generation wont very well but the second and third wouldn't have an issue with it because they are born into that environment and would be absorbed culturally/biologically speaking. However mass immigration creates racism in every environment so its better to not have a large billion size immigrant population. The Jews in earlier times were such a group and did not always integrate so well because they kept o themselves many of them [not all]. Now they were not always the biggest trouble makers but some of them like Karl Marx were a problem with their proposals.

If I moved to Saudi Arabia I would have to integrate to that society and assimilate. Not that I would want to but pretty darn quick I would have to know Arabic, Islam, and their nations laws etc.... To survive there would be very difficult for me I would bet.

Methmatician
11-25-2013, 03:15 AM
Interestingly this seems to be the only valid reason for a modern jihad in the defence of Muslims being persecuted. Btw, Muslims make up 0.5% of the Angolan population.

LightHouse89
11-25-2013, 03:18 AM
Interestingly this seems to be the only valid reason for a modern jihad in the defence of Muslims being persecuted. Btw, Muslims make up 0.5% of the Angolan population.

they even live in Alaska my friend tells me. I wonder how radical Islam would adapt to Eskimos should it ever occur. Native Americans dispatched radical Christians in America with no problem. Not to mention they are the only group many people rely on to survive in Alaska. [natives]

Han Cholo
11-25-2013, 03:18 AM
Islam is the lesser evil compared to what Africans in the bush do.

Incal
11-25-2013, 03:29 AM
Angola has always been my favorite African country. Now I definitely have to visit.

Óttar
11-25-2013, 03:36 AM
I like this, but what I wonder about is what is the status of Hinduism in the country. I'm sure Hinduism could mesh well with Angolan indigenous beliefs (as it did in Bali, the Caribbean, Southeast Asia and other places), but the government might deem it contrary to Angolan culture if the Angolan government views itself as overtly Catholic (on account of it being a former Portuguese colony.)

Islam, as the most extreme expression of Abrahamic intolerance, naturally is against other religions. They have historically prosecuted polytheists with death, and even while they consider Jews and Christians as People of the Book, they levy against them the discriminatory Jizya tax.

LightHouse89
11-25-2013, 03:46 AM
another example of Islam's problem to get with the program.

Anglojew
11-25-2013, 04:24 AM
It's being reported in Morocco too http://www.lanouvelletribune.info/index.php/actualite/etranger/16968-l-angola-prend-des-mesures-qualifiees-d-anti-islam

LightHouse89
11-25-2013, 04:29 AM
you cannot have assimilation and multiculturalism. pick one of the two.

Anglojew
11-25-2013, 04:36 AM
AFRICANGLOBE – By popular demand, Angolan authorities have taken pre-emptive action and decided to ban the Muslim religion, which they consider a cult, NOT a religion. They see what Muslims are doing to non-Muslims, especially in Africa, and are taking steps to prevent the same from happening in Angola.
In early October 2013, the Muslims living in Luanda in the municipality of Viana Zango were shocked to see the minaret of their mosque dismantled into pieces on the ground without permission. On Thursday 03 October in the morning, the Angolan authorities decided to destroy the mosque Zango located in the urban district of Viana 17 km. The governor of Luanda Bento announced in a radio spot that radical Muslims are not welcome in Angola and the Angolan government is not ready for the legalization of mosques in Angola.
And on Tuesday, November 19, the Minister of Culture, Rosa Cruz e Silva said. “Regarding Islam, the legalization process has not been approved by the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights. Therefore all mosques would be closed until further notice. “ It should be noted that the Angolan government has made closing of all mosques a priority. The only two mosques located in Luanda have already received a warning document signed by the mayor of the municipality of Viana José Moreno.
The provincial governor of Luanda, Bento Bento, said on the airwaves of local radio that “radical Muslims are not welcome in Angola and the Angolan government is not ready for the legalization of mosques.” Minister of Culture, Rosa Cruz e Silva explained that the law on freedom of religion will be reviewed given the current national context , noting that the Government will redouble its efforts to fight relentlessly against religious cults like Islam which are contrary to the customs of Angolan culture.
95% of Angola’s population is Christian. A quarter belongs to Protestant churches founded during the colonial period, including congregational evangelical church.
This decisive action taken by the Angolan head of state is based on a desire to guard against the rise of the Wahhabi ideology that has created havoc, death and destruction in Africa and elsewhere. And as rightly explained Tunisian philosopher Mezri Haddad: “Islamism and Islamophobia feed each other. Worse, long-term Islamism as an ideology destroy Islam as religion. “
According to the International Religious Freedom Report 2008, Islam in Angola is a minority religion with 80,000 – 90,000 adherents, composed largely of migrants from West Africa and families of Lebanese origin. The Muslims comprise between 2.5 to 3 percent of Angola’s overall population of 17 million people, most of them Christians.
in the last decade, but especially during the last few years the Muslim community in Angola has grown appreciably and Islamic activities have become more common in major cities. Mosques have sprung up in a number of places and Qur’anic schools have been built to provide Islamic instructions and teach Arabic language to adherents.
Public attitudes toward Islam have been generally negative. Cultural differences between Angolan and Muslim immigrants have been the basis for negative views toward Islam, as was the perceived link between Islam and illegal immigration. Since the September 11 attacks, there has been a deliberate attempt to link Muslims with terrorism. It has become a matter of routine at Luanda airport for security officers to detain Muslims arriving from Sahelian countries.
On September 1, 2008, a Muslim mob attacked non-Muslims in the community of Andulo. The school-age daughter of a deacon at one of the churches was decapitated. Forty Christians were assaulted or tortured. The mob burned three church buildings. They also went to non-Muslim houses to intimidate them or destroyed items of property. Stones were thrown at the headquarters of a local Christian project, causing some damage. An Angolan Christian leader said that the local police were unable to stop the attack and fled the scene.

http://www.africanglobe.net/africa/african-state-angola-bans-islam-mosques-destroyed/

justme
11-25-2013, 04:38 AM
Idiot... Islam is a religion not a fucking race to be assimilated into, if an English person converts to
Islam he is STILL English if an Arab converts to Christianity he is still Arab. It's not religions that are mainly changing your culture, it's the society, you can keep your culture with any religion unless it's Amish or a type of Judaism sect.
Seriously stop making such a fool out of yourself.

Incal
11-25-2013, 02:41 PM
Idiot... Islam is a religion not a fucking race to be assimilated into, if an English person converts to
Islam he is STILL English if an Arab converts to Christianity he is still Arab. It's not religions that are mainly changing your culture, it's the society, you can keep your culture with any religion unless it's Amish or a type of Judaism sect.
Seriously stop making such a fool out of yourself.

In the case of Islam it is. There's an abyss between a Christian Arab and a Muslim Arab BTW.

Empecinado
11-25-2013, 02:46 PM
We did the same in 1502.

P.D: Judaism has been banned as well, btw

Loki
11-25-2013, 02:54 PM
Wow, very interesting. I guess the future is bright for Angola.

La Misse
11-25-2013, 03:17 PM
Why? People can believe whatever they won't without being afraid even i tomorrow.... may want for some reason to change my religion even thought i don't care that much. I bet there is no real Democracy in Angola.

The King, I am
11-25-2013, 03:19 PM
I hope other countries (hopefully European ones) follow in Angola's footsteps, I really really do

Incal
11-25-2013, 03:37 PM
P.D: Judaism has been banned as well, btw

Super.

Incal
11-25-2013, 04:00 PM
Why? People can believe whatever they won't without being afraid even i tomorrow.... may want for some reason to change my religion even thought i don't care that much. I bet there is no real Democracy in Angola.

Although that sounds very nice, in the practice that's not the case. The overwhelming majority of islamic nations don't respect and persecute minorities with different believes and religions. It was time a christian nation returned the favor.

Empecinado
11-25-2013, 04:10 PM
There are many countries where Christianity is banned, persecuted or restricted (most of them Muslims) and nobody gives a shit, now one single country bans Islam and everyone gets mad.

Kiyant
11-25-2013, 04:12 PM
Not even worth serious consideration those assholes have only 0,5% Muslims the politicians use this to show their poor population an enemy so those poor guys dont rebel against their corrupt politicians.

Incal
11-25-2013, 04:29 PM
Not even worth serious consideration those assholes have only 0,5% Muslims the politicians use this to show their poor population an enemy so those poor guys dont rebel against their corrupt politicians.

And? Should they wait until half of the population is muslim? Better now than when's too late.

Lucifer
11-25-2013, 04:34 PM
there is 8 times more people with aids than muslims in angola...

Loki
11-25-2013, 04:38 PM
Well, this is nothing unusual really. In several Muslim countries Christianity is banned, or so severely restricted and persecuted that it's as good as being banned.

What comes around goes around.

Kiyant
11-25-2013, 04:39 PM
Well, this is nothing unusual really. In several Muslim countries Christianity is banned, or so severely restricted and persecuted that it's as good as being banned.

Not like anyone wants to visit either Angola nor other countries like that.
Also isnt it only Saudi-Arabia and North Korea were christianity is really banned?

Loki
11-25-2013, 04:40 PM
There are many countries where Christianity is banned, persecuted or restricted (most of them Muslims) and nobody gives a shit, now one single country bans Islam and everyone gets mad.

Exactly. Islam should be banned in more countries before these creeps start getting the message.

Kiyant
11-25-2013, 04:41 PM
Exactly. Islam should be banned in more countries before these creeps start getting the message.

Thank you for calling me creep....

Loki
11-25-2013, 04:41 PM
Not like anyone wants to visit either Angola nor other countries like that.
Also isnt it only Saudi-Arabia and North Korea were christianity is really banned?

I would love to visit Angola now. They have nice wildlife as well.

Loki
11-25-2013, 04:42 PM
Thank you for calling me creep....

I didn't call you a creep.

Kiyant
11-25-2013, 04:43 PM
I didn't call you a creep.

"Exactly. Islam should be banned in more countries before these creeps start getting the message."

I think as a muslim you also meant me.

The.Mask
11-25-2013, 04:44 PM

There are more hommosexuals in Angola than Muslims

More people with HIV than Muslims

More crazy people than Muslims.

All in all Angola is a monkey country like most of African countries, Angola should be a land for Afrikaners.

Loki
11-25-2013, 04:44 PM
"Exactly. Islam should be banned in more countries before these creeps start getting the message."

I think as a muslim you also meant me.

I didn't mean all Muslims. I meant Muslim countries that place restrictions on Christianity, like Afghanistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Indonesia, etc etc.

Kiyant
11-25-2013, 04:47 PM
I didn't mean all Muslims. I meant Muslim countries that place restrictions on Christianity, like Afghanistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Indonesia, etc etc.

Not like i support any of these states but banning any religion makes their members enemys to normal people if they would ban Islam in Germany for example i would go to jail or must go away from here.

Loki
11-25-2013, 04:49 PM
Not like i support any of these states but banning any religion makes their members enemys to normal people if they would ban Islam in Germany for example i would go to jail or must go away from here.

How do you feel about members/countries of your religion that persecute people with other religions? Is there any popular movement in the Islamic world that campaigns against it?

Kiyant
11-25-2013, 04:50 PM
How do you feel about members/countries of your religion that persecute people with other religions? Is there any popular movement in the Islamic world that campaigns against it?

We just say those guys arent muslims a real campaign dont exist i think because there is not a real unity between islamic states.
If for example Turkey would say stop this they would simply say no nothing others could do at this point.

RandoBloom
11-25-2013, 04:52 PM
I do not advocate bothering with them period. They are primitive and choose clan warfare and mentality. They still think we are living in the dark ages. The world will continue to develop without them. Its a shame they do not wish compete with the rest the world anymore. They were one of the top civilizations in the world but they choose to go 'allah snack bar' on everything.

No. Clan warfare and mentality was put upon them by unatural borders made by colonial great powers.
And no, they didnt chose to go "allah snack bar", if you dont remember history go read up on it. Its hard developing culture with enemies at the gate.

Most of this has to do with their inability to be apart of the society. This is why they will not integrate. I am against multiculturalism, you cannot 'assimilate' into a society that is multicultural. They can have their religion because that is personal choice not mandated. Not to mention they refuse to marry Europeans or be apart of that society. This presents an issue there. How can a Turk transform into a Frenchman? Well the first generation wont very well but the second and third wouldn't have an issue with it because they are born into that environment and would be absorbed culturally/biologically speaking. However mass immigration creates racism in every environment so its better to not have a large billion size immigrant population. The Jews in earlier times were such a group and did not always integrate so well because they kept o themselves many of them [not all]. Now they were not always the biggest trouble makers but some of them like Karl Marx were a problem with their proposals.

And when muslims marry europeans then there are cry-outs about destruction of white race, europeans etc..
Decide what you want.

If I moved to Saudi Arabia I would have to integrate to that society and assimilate. Not that I would want to but pretty darn quick I would have to know Arabic, Islam, and their nations laws etc.... To survive there would be very difficult for me I would bet.

You would have to respect the laws of the country. You dont have to asimilate nor follow state religion or whatever.

I like this, but what I wonder about is what is the status of Hinduism in the country. I'm sure Hinduism could mesh well with Angolan indigenous beliefs (as it did in Bali, the Caribbean, Southeast Asia and other places), but the government might deem it contrary to Angolan culture if the Angolan government views itself as overtly Catholic (on account of it being a former Portuguese colony.)

I wonder when they will ban christianity on acount of foreigneness.

Islam, as the most extreme expression of Abrahamic intolerance, naturally is against other religions. They have historically prosecuted polytheists with death, and even while they consider Jews and Christians as People of the Book, they levy against them the discriminatory Jizya tax.

Yeah they levy the infamous Jizya while exempting them from military service. Those sick fucks, how dare they not use christians in frontlines.

Neither can you have white europe and asimilation

What countries and how is it banned?

Ibericus
11-25-2013, 04:54 PM
Well done, islam is like a virus, it rottens countries.

Loki
11-25-2013, 04:54 PM
We just say those guys arent muslims

Yeah I know that. That explanation doesn't cut it.

The.Mask
11-25-2013, 04:56 PM
What countries and how is it banned?

I have no sources, but most probably, Somalia, Saudi Arabia, Iran is also an Islamic republic can you imagine other religion there ?

Kiyant
11-25-2013, 04:57 PM
Yeah I know that. That explanation doesn't cut it.

Well the west always say how free minded they are so what would be the difference between a "shithole" like Afghanistan and for example Great Britain for this regard also why should i as a muslim Turk go out and try to stop them those guys are crazy like words would stop them.

Loki
11-25-2013, 04:57 PM
If for example Turkey would say stop this they would simply say no nothing others could do at this point.

That's the difference right there between Europe and the Islamic world. It is inconceivable that Islam would ever be banned in a European country. And if it was, there would be an outcry from other Christian countries about it. Such benevolence does not exist among Muslims.

Kiyant
11-25-2013, 05:00 PM
That's the difference right there between Europe and the Islamic world. It is inconceivable that Islam would ever be banned in a European country. And if it was, there would be an outcry from other Christian countries about it. Such benevolence does not exist among Muslims.

Because most christian countries like each other which is the exact opposite in muslim countries.

RandoBloom
11-25-2013, 05:02 PM
I have no sources, but most probably, Somalia, Saudi Arabia, Iran is also an Islamic republic can you imagine other religion there ?

You have no sources?
Damn. Most probably :D
It probably hapens and I dont know that nor have evidence of that yet I chose to believe that.
Interesting.
Being an islamic republic has nothing to do with tolerance. Its simply a government type

Loki
11-25-2013, 05:02 PM
Because most christian countries like each other which is the exact opposite in muslim countries.

Yes, you are right about that. I've actually been meaning to make a thread about Muslim solidarity. I don't think such a thing exists.

Kiyant
11-25-2013, 05:04 PM
Yes, you are right about that. I've actually been meaning to make a thread about Muslim solidarity. I don't think such a thing exists.

There also doesnt exist a "real" christian solidarity in the end all that matters is the ethnicy/language/interest.

Incal
11-25-2013, 05:05 PM
There are more hommosexuals in Angola than Muslims

More people with HIV than Muslims

More crazy people than Muslims.

I'd rather deal with those people than with a muslim. And so do the Angolans. Vox populi, vox Dei. Angola as a sovereign state, has made its choice and we have to respect it.

Loki
11-25-2013, 05:06 PM
There also doesnt exist a "real" christian solidarity in the end all that matters is the ethnicy/language/interest.

Yes. And most of all these days, $$$.

Kiyant
11-25-2013, 05:07 PM
Yes. And most of all these days, $$$.

Those guys are all the same.

Coldy Valdir
11-25-2013, 05:26 PM
I wonder who is behind this..

justme
11-25-2013, 05:56 PM
In the case of Islam it is. There's an abyss between a Christian Arab and a Muslim Arab BTW.
Well in case of Christianity it TOO is.

The.Mask
11-25-2013, 05:58 PM
You have no sources?
Damn. Most probably :D

Yes, in Somalia even muslims are killed, for watching football at TV for example... So imagine christians in this country..

Han Cholo
11-25-2013, 06:01 PM

Not really. There is a lot more "abyss of difference" between you and a Peruvian quechua for example.

KidMulat
11-25-2013, 07:13 PM
Angola at this point in the is ruled by a pseudo-Marxist nominally catholic mega elite most of whom are mixed race (with "full blood" ex military leaders); its 22$ for a cup of coffee in Luanda and tens of thousands of European and American expats are there with some 50,000+ Chinese.

The majority of the citizenry are poor beyond measure, this is not really an African thing, the common people don't even really vote and are under dictatorship.

Other than the US enabling corruption and the leaders are trying to throw weight as for now the Gold Rush Nation that it is I can only think of pressures by the West/China to do this.

Unless there is a outrage among the masses with xenophobia towards other Africans this simply came out of thin air, I have been trying to message and phone friends in and right out the capital and they are just as confused as I am.

RandoBloom
11-25-2013, 07:16 PM
Yes, in Somalia even muslims are killed, for watching football at TV for example... So imagine christians in this country..

I dont have anything to imagine, it is clear it is a matter of widespread opression of everyone. If it were christians being killed for watching TV while muslims are free to watch it then its matter of opressing christians.

Mehmet
11-25-2013, 07:18 PM
Leftist niggers... They are born slaves.
It was Portuguese, now it's Chinese. Tomorrow could be a Muslim nation.

KidMulat
11-25-2013, 07:20 PM
Leftist niggers... They are born slaves.
It was Portuguese, now it's Chinese. Tomorrow could be a Muslim nation.

Its really not the people, its a mostly secular mega-rich elite who are mixed race and some former radical group turned ol and mineral barons. Even then the world is kind of bowing at their feet at the moment, call them niggers while they are buying Portugal...

Jackson
11-25-2013, 07:21 PM

It's because they (most people making a fuss) are stupid. They don't have an understanding of the world, only a rose-tinted one. Most people seem to see events in isolation, judge it with their (often faulty) ethical compass, and then make silly decisions. And they fail, every single time, to learn from history or the world around them. Islam as expansionistic, the same way that Christianity was not all that long ago. But people seem to forget that we haven't always been Christian, and there was a lot of strife on the route. Whether someone is pro or against the spread of Islam, it has to be recognized that it's not going to be all tea and cakes and quiet Sunday afternoons along the way.

Mehmet
11-25-2013, 07:25 PM
Its really not the people, its a mostly secular mega-rich elite who are mixed race and some former radical group turned ol and mineral barons. Even then the world is kind of bowing at their feet at the moment, call them niggers while they are buying Portugal...

They are being enslaved, systematically, by Chinese.
Luanda is under Chinese control. They invest, they build, they lead.

Buying Portugal isn't big deal btw.

Yaroslav
11-25-2013, 07:26 PM
All nations should follow.

Prisoner Of Ice
11-25-2013, 07:27 PM
It's because they (most people making a fuss) are stupid. They don't have an understanding of the world, only a rose-tinted one. Most people seem to see events in isolation, judge it with their (often faulty) ethical compass, and then make silly decisions. And they fail, every single time, to learn from history or the world around them. Islam as expansionistic, the same way that Christianity was not all that long ago. But people seem to forget that we haven't always been Christian, and there was a lot of strife on the route. Whether someone is pro or against the spread of Islam, it has to be recognized that it's not going to be all tea and cakes and quiet Sunday afternoons along the way.

Most of them are happy evil christians are killed off.

KidMulat
11-25-2013, 07:29 PM
They are being enslaved, systematically, by Chinese.
Luanda is under Chinese control. They invest, they build, they lead.

Buying Portugal isn't big deal btw.

Not the elite class, Angolans for quite some time have been trading and working everywhere part of the reason why I am confused as to why they would allow this to happen.

Other than trying to lay claim as a (temporal) Oil Capital it doesn't make sense at all, it'll cause a war.

Mehmet
11-25-2013, 07:33 PM
In Angola there's almost no (or very few) native Muslims.
Muslims in Angola are mostly Lebanese settlers.
Lebanese are more succesful than them and most probably don't breed with them (unlike Portuguese).
That's maybe why they don't like Islam that much.

KidMulat
11-25-2013, 07:39 PM
Lebanese are more succesful than them and most probably don't breed with them (unlike Portuguese).

That is a silly speculation; as of the past 3 months you have an investigation by Portugal for corruption, followed by a cutting of ties the special relationship between the two nations, India/China/France/South Korea investing billions more in infrastructure, and more protests to end Santos' dictatorship.

This is a distraction obviously, the Lebanese are making change in comparison to the Americans and Portuguese professionals.

Smeagol
11-25-2013, 07:41 PM
Good idea.

Herbalist
11-25-2013, 07:59 PM
Both Christians and Muslims went through Africa, robbed it blind, and suppressed the practising of their traditional religions. They still do that you have Christian missionaries and Muslim militias abusing people. Good move.

Prisoner Of Ice
11-25-2013, 08:03 PM

Not making best case for being muslim, though I don't see why they should like each other, especially saudi and iran.

Petros Houhoulis
11-25-2013, 08:08 PM

Growing a brain is obviously not an option for Muslims...

...Maybe you should return to Turkey to enjoy Islam, or at least the lame version of it as applied in there. For the full version of Islam, you should visit Afghanistan...

Shah-Jehan
11-25-2013, 08:17 PM
Modern black African conquistadores= big fail...

Anglojew
11-25-2013, 08:21 PM
This is now being reported in the mainstream press; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2513388/Angola-bans-Islam-shuts-mosques.html

Sidi Atlas
11-25-2013, 08:21 PM

Lol true. This just shows what for a backward government would take such decisions.

Reminds me of Afghanistan under the Taliban.

Rambo07
11-25-2013, 08:34 PM
Its a preventative measure so Extremist/Wahabis dont come and fuck up the country like they have else where in Africa like in Northern Nigeria, Janjaweed in Sudan, the Islamic militants in Algeria, who killed thousands of people in the 80s/90s , the list goes on. Though from what I recall Angola is already fucked up lol.

Anglojew
11-25-2013, 08:44 PM
Lol true. This just shows what for a backward government would take such decisions.

Reminds me of Afghanistan under the Taliban.

Not tolerating intolerance is not intolerant

Damiăo de Góis
11-25-2013, 08:45 PM
they are buying Portugal...

They are? Tell me more.... :rolleyes:

Lucifer
11-25-2013, 08:46 PM

hating jews is being humanist

Shah-Jehan
11-25-2013, 08:48 PM

http://wiki.urbandead.com/images/0/01/Queer-jew-400px.gif

Dombra
11-25-2013, 08:49 PM
As much as I'm happy for destroying mosques I still feel sorry for the ordinary Muslims

Petros Houhoulis
11-25-2013, 08:49 PM
We just say those guys arent muslims a real campaign dont exist i think because there is not a real unity between islamic states.

Yet, those Turks who killed Catholic priests and bishops in Turkey, repeatedly, are real... What happened to Andrea Santoro? What happened to Luigi Padovese?

Worse of all, what is happening to non-Sunni laymen in Turkey? What happened to Hrant Dink?

Above all, how did the Turkish authorities treat those murders?

Is Turkey really tolerant towards its' religious minorities? If so, how come those got extinct? Even the Alevis who are Muslims are being persecuted. Ever heard of the Sivas massacre?

What tolerance? Since when are the Turks tolerant, even of themselves???

Kiyant
11-25-2013, 08:52 PM
Yet, those Turks who killed Catholic priests and bishops in Turkey, repeatedly, are real... What happened to Andrea Santoro? What happened to Luigi Padovese?

Worse of all, what is happening to non-Sunni laymen in Turkey? What happened to Hrant Dink?

Above all, how did the Turkish authorities treat those murders?

Is Turkey really tolerant towards its' religious minorities? If so, how come those got extinct? Even the Alevis who are Muslims are being persecuted. Ever heard of the Sivas massacre?

What tolerance? Since when are the Turks tolerant, even of themselves???
Good that you take cases which are ages ago i think you also heard that the Assyrians got their church back because we are intolerant.
Also you with your GD fascists are the last ones to tell Turkey anything in this regard atleast we dont have nazis

KidMulat
11-25-2013, 09:00 PM
They are? Tell me more.... :rolleyes:
http://www.economist.com/node/21528310

If you like I can keep posting links but I find that rather pointless when one recognizes Angola and Malawi is a major factor in Portugal's recovery sending tens of thousands of Portuguese to work and Angolans sending millions into the nation itself.

Its recognized even if it was mere political posturing of dos Santos's part that Portugal needs Angola and is willing to ignore any corruption going on to get out of the debt the nation is in.

This is not to say Portugal has no other means or is absolutely dependent on its African colonies, but lets face the facts Angola is powerhouse and its being reflected out their.

Damiăo de Góis
11-25-2013, 09:05 PM
http://www.economist.com/node/21528310

If you like I can keep posting links but I find that rather pointless when one recognizes Angola and Malawi is a major factor in Portugal's recovery sending tens of thousands of Portuguese to work and Angolans sending millions into the nation itself.

Its recognized even if it was mere political posturing of dos Santos's part that Portugal needs Angola and is willing to ignore any corruption going on to get out of the debt the nation is in.

This is not to say Portugal has no other means or is absolutely dependent on its African colonies, but lets face the facts Angola is powerhouse and its being reflected out their.

I think you should stick to Louisianna news.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/15/us-angola-portugal-idUSBRE99E0LJ20131015

KidMulat
11-25-2013, 09:33 PM
I think you should stick to Louisianna news.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/15/us-angola-portugal-idUSBRE99E0LJ20131015

Lol old news much and I am quite comfortable here seeing as I am the only one on this board who has a rather close connection to Angola and Angolan news through family and friends working there.

http://www.timeslive.co.za/africa/2013/11/08/booming-angola-rethinks-trade-with-ex-coloniser-portugal
http://www.presseurop.eu/en/content/article/4335091-kindly-assistance-angola-lobby
http://www.presseurop.eu/en/content/article/4333541-lisbon-closes-its-eyes-dirty-money-luanda
http://www.theportugalnews.com/news/angola-restoring-relations-a-priority-portuguese-government/29756

Please don't try and make me off as some provincial bumpkin I know my facts.

Damiăo de Góis
11-25-2013, 09:46 PM
Lol old news much and I am quite comfortable here seeing as I am the only one on this board who has a rather close connection to Angola and Angolan news through family and friends working there.

http://www.timeslive.co.za/africa/2013/11/08/booming-angola-rethinks-trade-with-ex-coloniser-portugal
http://www.presseurop.eu/en/content/article/4335091-kindly-assistance-angola-lobby
http://www.presseurop.eu/en/content/article/4333541-lisbon-closes-its-eyes-dirty-money-luanda
http://www.theportugalnews.com/news/angola-restoring-relations-a-priority-portuguese-government/29756

Portugal has trade relations with all ex-colonies (some more than others), but its major economic parters in both imports and exports are other EU countries. You can find similar news about Mozambique for example, but it's nothing new and it doesn't mean much:

http://expresso.sapo.pt/mocambique-e-portugal-fortificam-relacoes=f804066

Besides, seeing that i actually live in the country you are talking about, i think i know a bit more about what is going on and i don't remember Angolans buying any major company here and needless to say, angolan immigrants and their descendants here aren't exactly on top of the social ladder.

Please don't try and make me off as some provincial bumpkin I know my facts.

I'm afraid "Angola buying Portugal" isn't a fact, so i have serious doubts about what you know.

KidMulat
11-25-2013, 10:02 PM
Portugal has trade relations with all ex-colonies (some more than others), but its major economic parters in both imports and exports are other EU countries. You can find similar news about Mozambique for example, but it's nothing new and it doesn't mean much:

http://expresso.sapo.pt/mocambique-e-portugal-fortificam-relacoes=f804066

Besides, seeing that i actually live in the country you are talking about, i think i know a bit more about what is going on and i don't remember Angolans buying any major company here and needless to say, angolan immigrants and their descendants here aren't exactly on top of the social ladder.

I'm afraid "Angola buying Portugal" isn't a fact, so i have serious doubts about what you know.

http://www.cpj.org/blog/2013/03/portuguese-media-chilled-by-angolan-involvement.php

Buying your media

http://www.africanglobe.net/business/angolan-shoppers-keeping-portugals-luxury-retailers-alive/
Keeping your high end stores alive

http://monitorfrontiermarkets.com/portugal-jumps-when-former-colony-angola-issues-threat/
And in about 5 years bought around 5% of all Portugal's stocks

Put on top of that the thousands of Portuguese citizens relying on Angola and Angolan leadership having a 10 to 30% stake in various multi-Million and Billion dollar companies and your country is literally selling citizenship I can say quite readily that Angola is indeed buying Portugal.

Rudel
11-25-2013, 10:02 PM
Islam was created so long ago and not one religious philosopher has made any changes to Islam which is why its perceived as bad.
Islam is even more split in terms of doctrines and trends than Christianity. It's not a monolithic bloc of people having the same attitudes.

They are primitive and choose clan warfare and mentality.
You're confusing Muslims with Jews.

Its a shame they do not wish compete with the rest the world anymore. They were one of the top civilizations in the world but they choose to go 'allah snack bar' on everything.
It's not a single civilization. That's retarded neo-con crap.

Religion should not placed on a political level but only on the spiritual and personal. This action only make things worse and creates an enduring hate and resentment.
I have no problem with state religion, but Angola is indeed having a hard line (over nothing, since there are close to no Muslims in Angola).

Will the world condemn this as a human rights violation, or is it going to be seen as Angolans protecting their culture?
Human rights is such a fucking joke. We waved human rights to conquer and colonize Africa. Did so much good to humanity.

There's no solidarity between all the Muslims and everything that happens in any Muslim country (the Umma being fantasy waved by idealists), like there's no solidarity between all the Christians and everything that happens in any Christian country.

It's redundant and hollow.

KidMulat
11-25-2013, 10:03 PM
Not trying to be a douchebag I am simply saying that Portugal is in a bind on this one because there is a heavy reliance on Angola/Mozambique/Malawi at this time.

Damiăo de Góis
11-25-2013, 10:16 PM
http://www.cpj.org/blog/2013/03/portuguese-media-chilled-by-angolan-involvement.php

Buying your media

Buying what? I'm reading that for the first time.

http://www.africanglobe.net/business/angolan-shoppers-keeping-portugals-luxury-retailers-alive/
Keeping your high end stores alive

???

http://monitorfrontiermarkets.com/portugal-jumps-when-former-colony-angola-issues-threat/
And in about 5 years bought around 5% of all Portugal's stocks

???

Put on top of that the thousands of Portuguese citizens relying on Angola and Angolan leadership having a 10 to 30% stake in various multi-Million and Billion dollar companies and your country is literally selling citizenship I can say quite readily that Angola is indeed buying Portugal.

No one relies on Angola here. I think you should fly here and see for yourself how Angola is buying Portugal. I can suggest some slums you can visit, but the only thing you will buy there is drugs.

Loki
11-25-2013, 10:20 PM
There's no solidarity between all the Muslims and everything that happens in any Muslim country (the Umma being fantasy waved by idealists), like there's no solidarity between all the Christians and everything that happens in any Christian country.

That's not what I was getting at. There are various cross-national human rights groups in the Christian world, and relief organisations like Christian Aid.

KidMulat
11-25-2013, 10:22 PM
Buying what? I'm reading that for the first time.

???

???

No one relies on Angola here. I think you should fly here and see for yourself how Angola is buying Portugal. I can suggest some slums you can visit, but the only thing you will buy there is drugs.

All the reports are lie, all of the economists are lies, everything is a lie and everything would be fine without Angola okay :-) good for you to think that.

Isabella do Santos is a drug dealer as are the rest of the Angolan Elite and are not at all gaining power in Lisbon. Those newly founded markets that will utilize Angolan Currency in Portugal pure slum money

Lol Alex

Shah-Jehan
11-25-2013, 10:23 PM
That's not what I was getting at. There are various cross-national human rights groups in the Christian world, and relief organisations like Christian Aid.
The Muslim world has been divided theologically even in matters of aid organisations, Red crescent was the symbol of Turkish Red cross society, while to rival them, Iran adopted the Red Lion symbol and it stayed like this until recently...

Damiăo de Góis
11-25-2013, 10:29 PM
All the reports are lie, all of the economists are lies, everything is a lie and everything would be fine without Angola okay :-) good for you to think that.

Isabella do Santos is a drug dealer as are the rest of the Angolan Elite and are not at all gaining power in Lisbon. Those newly founded markets that will utilize Angolan Currency in Portugal pure slum money

Isabel, get the names straight at least.
I don't know, Angola buying Portugal doesn't seem to making the news. I have to go to an internet forum and read it from KidMulat from Louisiana. Some years ago there was talk when China bought part of EDP. As for Angola the only time they made the news was when their government said they were gonna cut ties with our government.

Lol Alex

lol indeed. A foreigner saying my country is being bought by Angola is laughable indeed.

KidMulat
11-25-2013, 10:38 PM
Isabel, get the names straight at least.
I don't know, Angola buying Portugal doesn't seem to making the news. I have to go to an internet forum and read it from KidMulat from Louisiana. Some years ago there was talk when China bought part of EDP. As for Angola the only time they made the news was when their government said they were gonna cut ties with our government.

lol indeed. A foreigner saying my country is being bought by Angola is laughable indeed.

The information being broadcasted by nearly every reputable international financial and political website and blog is stating this hell last week while looking around for real estate information this recent book talked about it.

http://books.google.com/books?id=IjpgOY5WkF0C&pg=PA268&lpg=PA268&dq=angola+real+estate+portugal&source=bl&ots=1wLVHHU_gN&sig=Tdlw5CAh6Fcn65tdsbK23nfqEBI&hl=en&sa=X&ei=wsWTUqfGNsfqoATDgIJY&ved=0CEsQ6AEwBzgU#v=onepage&q=angola%20real%20estate%20portugal&f=false

Literally it is everywhere and you're saying Angola has only been mentioned once? It may be laughable a foreigner is talking about your country but what's more is your complete ignorance to what's going on.

Damiăo de Góis
11-25-2013, 10:47 PM
The information being broadcasted by nearly every reputable international financial and political website and blog is stating this hell last week while looking around for real estate information this recent book talked about it.

http://books.google.com/books?id=IjpgOY5WkF0C&pg=PA268&lpg=PA268&dq=angola+real+estate+portugal&source=bl&ots=1wLVHHU_gN&sig=Tdlw5CAh6Fcn65tdsbK23nfqEBI&hl=en&sa=X&ei=wsWTUqfGNsfqoATDgIJY&ved=0CEsQ6AEwBzgU#v=onepage&q=angola%20real%20estate%20portugal&f=false

Literally it is everywhere and you're saying Angola has only been mentioned once? It may be laughable a foreigner is talking about your country but what's more is your complete ignorance to what's going on.

Yes i meant in our media, i think that if we were being bought they would have mention it.
This is basically your google knowledge vs me living here. The fact that you are insisting is ridiculous.

What's with the link about the 1974 revolution? Are you gonna lecture me on that too?

Incal
11-25-2013, 11:33 PM

http://i.imgur.com/9lVaZ2w.gif

Anglojew
11-25-2013, 11:53 PM
http://guardianlv.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/24_-_Destroyed_mosque.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/89/Angola_(orthographic_projection).svg/550px-Angola_(orthographic_projection).svg.png

Lemon Kush
11-26-2013, 12:08 AM
A step of progress for Angola! They are now a level above Islamic African countries. :thumb001:

Lemon Kush
11-26-2013, 12:17 AM
Though I doubt the native African religions Angolans practice are any more progressive than Islam.

KidMulat
11-26-2013, 12:23 AM
Yes i meant in our media, i think that if we were being bought they would have mention it.
This is basically your google knowledge vs me living here. The fact that you are insisting is ridiculous.

What's with the link about the 1974 revolution? Are you gonna lecture me on that too?

There is an insistence among people here that 1. Foreigners cannot understand the matter of another nation or race and 2. That the live we inhabit and the lives of those immediately surrounding us are the representatives of said respective nations. To be sure there is validity in the personal but to speak as if the information is not true or is hyperbole is simply false; your foriegn minister is advocating for Angolan investment, in less than a decade 1/20 of Portuguese stock is in the hands of Angolans, the third wealthiest person in Lisbon Isabel dos Santos is 10-20% share holder of several coperations, the retail industry is surviving because of Angolans and Angola itself is keeping the various manufacturing employers afloat with export.

How this is not buying Portugal literally and figuratively is sheer prideful ignorance, if buying silence, companies, real estate, cirizenship and driving markets is not buying I don't know what is.

Damiăo de Góis
11-26-2013, 12:30 AM
There is an insistence among people here that 1. Foreigners cannot understand the matter of another nation or race and 2. That the live we inhabit and the lives of those immediately surrounding us are the representatives of said respective nations.

Of course, foreigners always fail when they try to lecture locals.

To be sure there is validity in the personal but to speak as if the information is not true or is hyperbole is simply false; your foriegn minister is advocating for Angolan investment, in less than a decade 1/20 of Portuguese stock is in the hands of Angolans, the third wealthiest person in Lisbon Isabel dos Santos is 10-20% share holder of several coperations, the retail industry is surviving because of Angolans and Angola itself is keeping the various manufacturing employers afloat with export.

Since when is Isabel dos Santos from Lisbon? Did you read that on google too?

How this is not buying Portugal literally and figuratively is sheer prideful ignorance, if buying silence, companies, real estate, cirizenship and driving markets is not buying I don't know what is.

Here are the news concerning Angola in our media:

http://www.publico.pt/pesquisa?q=angola

It's basically about their misery.

Methmatician
11-26-2013, 12:30 AM
I think people should be aware that Angola is not banning Islam for rational purposes, they consider it a sect. They're banning it because they're a bat shit crazy Christian country. And it's not just Islam that's banned, they've banned 194 other 'sects' because they didn't happen to be Christian.

Visitor_22
11-26-2013, 12:32 AM
Good. Islam makes people zombies. :speechless-smiley-0

KidMulat
11-26-2013, 12:38 AM
Of course, foreigners always fail when they try to lecture locals.

Since when is Isabel dos Santos from Lisbon? Did you read that on google too?

Here are the news concerning Angola in our media:

http://www.publico.pt/pesquisa?q=angola

It's basically about their misery.

I said that she lives in Lisbon, I should have said residing as she goes back and forth with and without her husband. You are certainly pulling straws.

I would also say that as has been blatantly clear the Portuguese media is going silent of Angola for the most part and not truly challenging the politics of Angola or at the most back pedaling as has been made painfully with this fiasco over the economic cut and the politicians trying to re-establish links.

Anglojew
11-26-2013, 12:40 AM
Good. Islam makes people zombies. :speechless-smiley-0

I agree. I even did a thread about this;

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?67514-Zombies-An-Analogy-for-Muslims

Damiăo de Góis
11-26-2013, 12:44 AM
I said that she lives in Lisbon, I should have said residing as she goes back and forth with and without her husband. You are certainly pulling straws.

I would also say that as has been blatantly clear the Portuguese media is going silent of Angola for the most part and not truly challenging the politics of Angola or at the most back pedaling as has been made painfully with this fiasco over the economic cut and the politicians trying to re-establish links.

Our media is perfectly free and neutral, unlike Angola's. But i guess that's something a "KidMulat" from Louisiana wouldn't know. In fact what does an american like you know about Angola, apart from what he reads on Google? I live surounded by them, and get constant info about them, being an ex-colony.

Having the nerve to lecture me on Portugal or Angola is utterly ridiculous. You can't even spell Isabel dos Santos correctly for fuck's sake!

Loki
11-26-2013, 12:45 AM
I think people should be aware that Angola is not banning Islam for rational purposes, they consider it a sect. They're banning it because they're a bat shit crazy Christian country. And it's not just Islam that's banned, they've banned 194 other 'sects' because they didn't happen to be Christian.

Nonetheless, it will work towards Angola's benefit in the long run.

Methmatician
11-26-2013, 12:47 AM
How so? What was happening Angola that put them in such a dire position that they had to ban 194 religions and sects?

Rambo07
11-26-2013, 01:12 AM
The problem with most religions, in particular Abrahamic religions, a lot of people do suffer from groupthink, but with Islam it takes it to another extreme, but that extreme is incredibly violent and destructive.

Shah-Jehan
11-26-2013, 01:44 AM

The same could be said about the TA, do you honestly think it will benefit this site if Muslims including me are barred from becoming members?

Freeroostah
11-26-2013, 01:49 AM

Thats an interesting point!

Anglojew
11-26-2013, 02:27 AM
The same could be said about the TA, do you honestly think it will benefit this site if Muslims including me are barred from becoming members?

No, my hope is to convince saner Muslims of the need to abandon and/or reform Islam. There's no point "preaching to the converted" on this issue. I know from private discussions 2 or 3 Muslims have left Islam, partly, because of me so I know this is slowly working.

Shah-Jehan
11-26-2013, 02:29 AM
No, my hope is to convince saner Muslims of the need to abandon and/or reform Islam. There's no point "preaching to the converted" on this issue. I know from private discussions 2 or 3 Muslims have left Islam, partly, because of me so I know this is slowly working.

I think they were concerned of your health, these incidents probably gave you a reason to live your failed life preaching hate for 13 years like a good Kosher queer Juden...

Anglojew
11-26-2013, 02:33 AM
I think they were concerned of your health, these incidents probably gave you a reason to live your failed life preaching hate for 13 years like a good Kosher queer Juden...

Here we see very a typical Muslim thought process. We have a Nazi inspired term "Juden," as well as the incorrect accusations I'm a homosexual (used as an insult) and unsuccessful in life (presumably because I didn't marry a 9 year old?).

Illancha
11-26-2013, 02:35 AM
There's a country called Angola?

Shah-Jehan
11-26-2013, 02:37 AM
Here we see very a typical Muslim thought process. We have a Nazi inspired term "Juden," as well as the incorrect accusations I'm a homosexual (used as an insult) and unsuccessful in life (presumably because I didn't marry a 9 year old?).

It is rather the behaviour of an ignorant closet Jew who pertains to hide the fact he is homosexual by trying to portray particular religious groups in a negative image and for the benefit of his sexual orientation and that of his favourite ideology to masturbate on, Zionism...

Anglojew
11-26-2013, 02:41 AM
It is rather the behaviour of an ignorant closet Jew who pertains to hide the fact he is homosexual by trying to portray particular religious groups in a negative image and for the benefit of his sexual orientation and that of his favourite ideology to masturbate on, Zionism...

I'm not a homosexual

I'm not ignorant

It's funny how the only openly gay Jew on here (Kidmulat) is also Islam-friendly.

Shah-Jehan
11-26-2013, 02:44 AM
I'm not a homosexual

I'm not ignorant

It's funny how the only openly gay Jew on here (Kidmulat) is also Islam-friendly.
Don't deny your sexual orientation, there is a difference between Kidmulat and you as he is openly gay while you seem to hide it as much as you can...And it is true that your ignorant when you think a term such as "Juden" is of Nazi origin when it is used to describe all Jews from a long time ago...

StonyArabia
11-26-2013, 02:50 AM
You strike me as a secular person.

No I just have common sense. The common sense that people can worship and believe as they wish and want. Doing anything against that will only create problems that are not foreseen. As well interfering with people's personal and spiritual lives often creates an ever lasting grudges. The world has enough of this as it is. Why not look and try to make peace with everyone regardless of religious, national, ethnic, or racial affiliations. I am humanist first above all, a humanist who believes in God, nothing more and nothing less.

Loki
11-26-2013, 03:19 AM
Don't deny your sexual orientation, there is a difference between Kidmulat and you as he is openly gay while you seem to hide it as much as you can...And it is true that your ignorant when you think a term such as "Juden" is of Nazi origin when it is used to describe all Jews from a long time ago...

Come on, he's not gay. Lame.

Myth
11-26-2013, 05:05 AM

So why is a perso-bengali using the German word for Jew? That makes no sense, and what does Zionism have to do with Angola banning Islam? Angola is a independent country, regardless of if we agree or disagree with Angola, they are the ones who made the decision, not the Jews or Israel (where Islam is actually legal). It's just like how Saudi Arabia bans public worship of Christianity, Judaism or any pagan religions, but you don't hear anyone getting upset about it.

Anglojew
11-26-2013, 05:14 AM
Shah Jihad's grandfather;

http://media.englishrussia.com/southern_hitler/7.jpg

Prisoner Of Ice
11-26-2013, 05:20 AM

Keep up the good work.

Incal
11-26-2013, 06:25 AM
How so? What was happening Angola that put them in such a dire position that they had to ban 194 religions and sects?

Keep its identity? It seems the Angolan government it's not a supporter of multiculturalism. They made a decision and I applaud them for that.

Methmatician
11-26-2013, 06:27 AM
Keep its identity? It seems the Angolan government it's not a supporter of multiculturalism.
If that were actually true then one of the many ethnic groups in Angola would have to cleanse the country of the other ethnic groups :picard2:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/71/Angola_Ethnic_map_1970.svg/468px-Angola_Ethnic_map_1970.svg.png

Qorgyle
11-26-2013, 06:31 AM
Isn't Christianity borderline illegal in most of the Arabian Peninsula like in Saudi Arabia? Seems only fair certain christian countries outlaw the practice of Islam as well.

Incal
11-26-2013, 06:32 AM
Etnic =/= Religion

Methmatician
11-26-2013, 06:34 AM
Isn't Christianity borderline illegal in most of the Arabian Peninsula like in Saudi Arabia? Seems only fair certain christian countries outlaw the practice of Islam as well.
You're kidding, right? How is it okay for a country to take away certain human rights simply because another nation has done so as well? Why do people complain about Saudi Arabia banning other religions but it's cause for celebration when the same is done in another country? There is only one word to describe it; hypocrisy.

Qorgyle
11-26-2013, 06:43 AM
You're kidding, right? How is it okay for a country to take away certain human rights simply because another nation has done so as well? Why do people complain about Saudi Arabia banning other religions but it's cause for celebration when the same is done in another country? There is only one word to describe it; hypocrisy.
I'm not saying it's right, hardly. Just that the oil rich islamic states have been persecuting the christian foreign workers who toil away in slave like conditions way before this, has this caused some sort of outrage among the muslims of the world? Hardly I think, even the rest of the world turns a blind eye to it. But suddenly Angola bans islam and it's a crime against humanity. This just seems hypocritical.

Han Cholo
11-26-2013, 06:44 AM
I'm not saying it's right, hardly. Just that the oil rich islamic states have been persecuting the christian foreign workers who toil away in slave like conditions way before this, has this caused some sort of outrage among the muslims of the world? Hardly I think, even the rest of the world turns a blind eye to it. But suddenly Angola bans islam and it's a crime against humanity. This just seems hypocritical.

You are making it look like this was hitting all the news.

Qorgyle
11-26-2013, 06:51 AM
You are making it look like this was hitting all the news.
What do you mean?

Drawing-slim
11-26-2013, 06:54 AM
Islam will prevail. The more anti-Islam propaganda the more reason to believe this.

Methmatician
11-26-2013, 06:56 AM
The 'oil rich islamic states' you're thinking of are the states in the Arabian peninsula, don't confuse them with every Arab state. Very little can be done to prevent the persecution of expats working in such states other than warning people about going to work there, which is being done. Btw, what Angola has done is a crime against humanity. Persecution against members of a certain religion is a crime against humanity. And just like with Saudi Arabia's case, nothing meaningful is being done with Angola.

asingh
11-26-2013, 09:16 AM

Oh..that totally brings in another perspective to this thread. But have they really done it:

http://tribune.com.pk/story/637133/just-media-rumours-angola-denies-it-banned-islam/
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/angola-denies-ban-on-islam-muslims/1/326523.html

God (lol); knows what is happening in this State.

Why are you so chronically anti-Islam. I never understood the reasoning and logic behind this. It seems quite sensational at times. You must be quite a passionate artist, though. :)

Drawing-slim
11-26-2013, 09:24 AM
Why is anglojew neg-rep-in me? Islam will prevail because they have will. All the nuclear weapons in the world can't match the will of a god fearing Muslim. So far this is evident. Maybe is just the power of god siding with them, I don't know, but sure as hell I'm correct on this.

Methmatician
11-26-2013, 09:55 AM
Oh..that totally brings in another perspective to this thread. But have they really done it:

http://tribune.com.pk/story/637133/just-media-rumours-angola-denies-it-banned-islam/
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/angola-denies-ban-on-islam-muslims/1/326523.html

God (lol); knows what is happening in this State.
This isn't the first time I've been fooled by the media :ohwell:

Hurrem sultana
11-26-2013, 09:56 AM
Lets hope God makes them even more hungry and AIDS sick

bastards

Loki
11-26-2013, 10:03 AM
Lets hope God makes them even more hungry and AIDS sick

bastards

lol

Kiyant
11-26-2013, 10:09 AM
lol

Loki asingh proved that this was fake news can we close this Thread now or do you want them to discuss false news?

Zmey Gorynych
11-26-2013, 10:09 AM
Pretty embarrassing for kebabers, getting their ass kicked out by a bunch of buga-buga :)

Kiyant
11-26-2013, 10:10 AM
Pretty embarrassing for kebabers, getting their ass kicked out by a bunch of buga-buga :)

Yeah because muslims in Angola are 0,5% also asingh showed that the article is false.

Hurrem sultana
11-26-2013, 10:10 AM

why? muslims in Angola are high class,mostly rich lebanese ,they own those poor black niggers

but oh well ,if this is fale,then i take everything i said back

Loki
11-26-2013, 10:13 AM
Loki asingh proved that this was fake news can we close this Thread now or do you want them to discuss false news?

Yeah, it's a false story so I will close the thread.

Incal
11-26-2013, 01:04 PM
Sad :(

In any case, that's what the ambassador said (maybe to avoid further inquisition by the PC states) we will see what really happens in the next months.

safinator
11-26-2013, 01:13 PM
why? muslims in Angola are high class,mostly rich lebanese ,they own those poor black niggers

but oh well ,if this is fale,then i take everything i said back

xD