11-26-2013, 04:11 PM
Another Iranid/ Asiatic Alpine

Where can she pass? Btw what's asiatic?

Dynamo
11-26-2013, 05:21 PM
Anyone else??

StonyArabia
11-26-2013, 05:24 PM
Iranid/Asian Alpine can pass in Iran, Southern Caucasus, and Kurdistan. She has an Iranian look so she can't pass outside the Iranic world.

Sharkeatpeople
11-26-2013, 05:44 PM
Alpinised Iranid.

Also
11-26-2013, 05:48 PM
She looks mediterranean to me. And very pretty. I didn't know there were Afghans like her.

Dynamo
11-26-2013, 05:53 PM
She looks mediterranean to me. And very pretty. I didn't know there were Afghans like her.

Afghans who aren't pretty? :)

Also
11-26-2013, 05:56 PM
Afghans who aren't pretty? :)

I imagine afghans to look like this:

http://media.defenceindustrydaily.com/images/MIL_Afghan_Policeman_Sabari_lg.jpg

That's a substantial deviation from her.

Dynamo
11-26-2013, 06:39 PM
I imagine afghans to look like this:

http://media.defenceindustrydaily.com/images/MIL_Afghan_Policeman_Sabari_lg.jpg

That's a substantial deviation from her.

Lol but you cannot 'expect' afghans in the west to look that way but I understand what you mean

Rambo07
11-26-2013, 07:19 PM
Afghans have a lot of diversity, woman like her (Mezghan) occur frequently among Pashtun and Tajiks. The most exotic Afghans would probably be the Pamirid types like this girl and kid because they really stick out among ordinary Afghans.
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40747&d=1385497128

Dynamo
11-26-2013, 07:37 PM
Afghans have a lot of diversity, woman like her (Mezghan) occur frequently among Pashtun and Tajiks. The most exotic Afghans would probably be the Pamirid types like this girl and kid because they really stick out among ordinary Afghans.

Isn't exotic the darker types? Btw pamiris are a sub group of Tajiks

Kamal900
10-03-2014, 11:24 AM
Lol but you cannot 'expect' afghans in the west to look that way but I understand what you mean

She can pass in the levant quite easily as well.

Dynamo
10-06-2014, 09:55 PM
She can pass in the levant quite easily as well.

Lebanon yes but palestine not so much, either way after my trip to Turkey I can easily say she passes in Turkey easily. I was kinda suprised how much overlap turks have with afghans and iranians. Yeah overlap is common but I didn't think it was THAT common lol. Btw I went to antalya, southern Turkey. No they werebt Kurds they were ethnic turks, they couldn't believe my family weren't turkish

Kamal900
10-06-2014, 10:13 PM
Lebanon yes but palestine not so much, either way after my trip to Turkey I can easily say she passes in Turkey easily. I was kinda suprised how much overlap turks have with afghans and iranians. Yeah overlap is common but I didn't think it was THAT common lol. Btw I went to antalya, southern Turkey. No they werebt Kurds they were ethnic turks, they couldn't believe my family weren't turkish

Hmm, not really, because many persians and pashtuns are racially Irandid while the Turks are more alpinoid or anatolid with minor turanid admixture. As for lebanon, i assure you that the lebanese arent the whitest looking people in the levant either. Um, you do know that Antalya is a majority arab city in Turkey, right?

Hadouken
10-06-2014, 10:18 PM

Afghans like you (I remember how you look) can pass but I know many afghans and most cant pass ...I know that your kind is not rare though ...after all Afghanistan is a big country

also In Antalya there are Gypsies too

I researched some things and apperently there are even many Gypsies in Anatolia who call themselves turks or kurds ....most play music etc. to make money

no surprise that some south asian trolls cherrypick certain pics of "turks" or "kurds" to troll us ....lmao ...I really didnt know all this ...they are usually known because many stick out and my mother told me how they sometimes came to our province for a few days to play music or whatever and then went further to some other place....I thought they are only spread in the west ....

I can show you examples if you want

btw. I dont want to say by that that Afghans look like Gypsies dont get me wrong I just want to share this information with you :D

Ulla
10-06-2014, 10:25 PM

Are these kids Pashtun, Tajik or Kalash?

Guapo
10-06-2014, 10:26 PM
Did she have a nose job?

Dynamo
10-07-2014, 08:22 AM
Are these kids Pashtun, Tajik or Kalash?

Tajiks

Dynamo
10-07-2014, 08:23 AM
Did she have a nose job?

Why would you think that lol? We ain't iranians ��...

Dynamo
10-07-2014, 08:28 AM
Hmm, not really, because many persians and pashtuns are racially Irandid while the Turks are more alpinoid or anatolid with minor turanid admixture. As for lebanon, i assure you that the lebanese arent the whitest looking people in the levant either. Um, you do know that Antalya is a majority arab city in Turkey, right?

.See that's the thing, you could believe that or you could actually go to the country itself and see for yourself. My father I believe is iranid himself, so why did so many Turks mistook him for one of themselves?( non kurdish). And nah that's new news for me, antalya arab city?

Dynamo
10-07-2014, 08:30 AM
Afghans like you (I remember how you look) can pass but I know many afghans and most cant pass ...I know that your kind is not rare though ...after all Afghanistan is a big country

also In Antalya there are Gypsies too

I researched some things and apperently there are even many Gypsies in Anatolia who call themselves turks or kurds ....most play music etc. to make money

no surprise that some south asian trolls cherrypick certain pics of "turks" or "kurds" to troll us ....lmao ...I really didnt know all this ...they are usually known because many stick out and my mother told me how they sometimes came to our province for a few days to play music or whatever and then went further to some other place....I thought they are only spread in the west ....

I can show you examples if you want

btw. I dont want to say by that that Afghans look like Gypsies dont get me wrong I just want to share this information with you :D

Actually pics could help lol. But the Turks I saw similarity with were not non turkish looking. Many looked very turkish but could've passed in Afghanistan. You have to remember afghanistan has a lot of types, these turks were Normal. I.e with their families children mothers etc not on the streets playing music etc

Heart of Oak
10-07-2014, 08:42 AM
Possible Insurgent....

Kamal900
10-07-2014, 09:07 AM
.See that's the thing, you could believe that or you could actually go to the country itself and see for yourself. My father I believe is iranid himself, so why did so many Turks mistook him for one of themselves?( non kurdish). And nah that's new news for me, antalya arab city?

Well, you need to create a thread for him here, and see what classification does he gets. Yes, it is a majority arab city, and ask any turkish member if you dont believe me.

Aleida
10-07-2014, 09:35 AM
Alpinised Iranid.

Dynamo
10-07-2014, 03:54 PM
Well, you need to create a thread for him here, and see what classification does he gets. Yes, it is a majority arab city, and ask any turkish member if you dont believe me.

I don't think that's true tbh. It would help if turkish members confirm that

Dynamo
10-07-2014, 03:55 PM
Possible Insurgent....

Haha:hrm00000:

Hadouken
10-07-2014, 04:03 PM
Actually pics could help lol. But the Turks I saw similarity with were not non turkish looking. Many looked very turkish but could've passed in Afghanistan. You have to remember afghanistan has a lot of types, these turks were Normal. I.e with their families children mothers etc not on the streets playing music etc

yeah like I said people like you pass ...afghanistan is a big place and there are certainly people that would pass

but most afghans I know in real life cant pass at all

Kamal900
10-07-2014, 04:23 PM
I don't think that's true tbh. It would help if turkish members confirm that

The arabs in Turkey are not Bedouins btw, they are of Syrian alwaite origins.

Kamal900
10-07-2014, 04:29 PM
yeah like I said people like you pass ...afghanistan is a big place and there are certainly people that would pass

but most afghans I know in real life cant pass at all

I never seen dynamo's face before. Yeah, while some afghans can pass in the ME, most dont pass in any ME country really(except Iran). Pashtun people are genetically very close to Tajiks, North, and Western indians, and distant to the Hazara and Uzbeks:

""MDS and Barrier analysis have identified a significant affinity between Pashtun, Tajik, North Indian, and West Indian populations, creating an Afghan-Indian population structure that excludes the Hazaras, Uzbeks, and the South Indian Dravidian speakers. In addition, gene flow to Afghanistan from India marked by Indian lineages, L-M20, H-M69, and R2a-M124, also seems to mostly involve Pashtuns and Tajiks. This genetic affinity and gene flow suggests interactions that could have existed since at least the establishment of the region's first civilizations at the Indus Valley and the Bactria-Margiana Archaeological Complex.""
http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0034288

Hadouken
10-07-2014, 05:07 PM
the ones I know dont even fit in Iran mostly bro :)

Dynamo
10-07-2014, 05:25 PM
I never seen dynamo's face before. Yeah, while some afghans can pass in the ME, most dont pass in any ME country really(except Iran). Pashtun people are genetically very close to Tajiks, North, and Western indians, and distant to the Hazara and Uzbeks:

""MDS and Barrier analysis have identified a significant affinity between Pashtun, Tajik, North Indian, and West Indian populations, creating an Afghan-Indian population structure that excludes the Hazaras, Uzbeks, and the South Indian Dravidian speakers. In addition, gene flow to Afghanistan from India marked by Indian lineages, L-M20, H-M69, and R2a-M124, also seems to mostly involve Pashtuns and Tajiks. This genetic affinity and gene flow suggests interactions that could have existed since at least the establishment of the region's first civilizations at the Indus Valley and the Bactria-Margiana Archaeological Complex.""
http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0034288

,That's talking about haplogroups R1a. I made a thread in the genetics section some time ago, it looked at the fst distances between populations, closest populations to afghan pashtuns and tajiks were iranians, Central asians and Turks. I'll send you the link my friend. Some afghans pass in the ME? Okay first there's nothing special about the ME, don't get the wrong idea, but that is just plain stupid. Nearly every Afghan I knoe can pass in the Middle East easily. Light or dark they can mostly pass. It's very hard to debate over the internet because I don't kmoe what kind of afghans you have seen. E.g. We know a family who say they are "pashtun" but actually are from Peshawar and heavily mixed, there's all sorts of people claiming Afghan ancestry. To be fair, a non afghan would ewsiky believe they are afghans, afterall why would they lie about their identity lol. I don't why people still think pashtuns from AFGHANISTAN look South Asian, wtf? It's just absurd and to hr honest I really can't be bothered anymore

Dynamo
10-07-2014, 05:30 PM
the ones I know dont even fit in Iran mostly bro :)

Please send me some pics. The afghans you know are very interesting lol. It's not only my family that look "turkish" lol, I've been to weddings which my friends( Turks lebanese) themselves say they fit among them easily. People look at Google images and probably know maybe 1 or 2 afghans, thinking that are experts, whereas me, an afghan, is telling everyone the reality. I don't have no agenda to make afghans be something they are not, but lumping us with pakis and South asians is absurd

Hadouken
10-07-2014, 05:35 PM
Please send me some pics. The afghans you know are very interesting lol. It's not only my family that look "turkish" lol, I've been to weddings which my friends( Turks lebanese) themselves say they fit among them easily. People look at Google images and probably know maybe 1 or 2 afghans, thinking that are experts, whereas me, an afghan, is telling everyone the reality. I don't have no agenda to make afghans be something they are not, but lumping us with pakis and South asians is absurd

when I find the pics I will send you them then you will see what I mean ;)

I know you have no agenda and I also agreed with you lol

just saying that most afghans I know/knew wouldnt pass but you and many afghan people you showed me would pass ...I like afghan people btw. dont get this wrong what I write

Dynamo
10-07-2014, 05:36 PM
when I find the pics I will send you them then you will see what I mean ;)

I know you have no agenda and I also agreed with you lol

just saying that most afghans I know/knew wouldnt pass but you and many afghan people you showed me would pass ...I like afghan people btw. dont get this wrong what I write

Okay bro

randomguy1235
10-07-2014, 05:40 PM
http://image.123tagged.com/images/a/actor_tommy_lee_jones_wallpaper-29433.jpg

Dynamo
10-07-2014, 05:42 PM
http://image.123tagged.com/images/a/actor_tommy_lee_jones_wallpaper-29433.jpg

Okay I'm sorry

randomguy1235
10-07-2014, 05:44 PM
Okay I'm sorry

It's ok. it's just that the difference between West Bank Palestinians and Lebanese is non-existent.

Starseed88
05-04-2018, 04:06 PM
Beautiful! I would say Iranid/ Asiatic Alpine.

Pahli
05-04-2018, 04:18 PM
She looks Iranian, passes in West Asia but has pseudo-Med look as well IMO.

aherne
05-04-2018, 08:37 PM
Looks like what she is: Iranian.

Starseed88
05-04-2018, 08:43 PM
Looks like what she is: Iranian.

Hi aherne,

She’s not Iranian, but Afghan and genetically paternally they’re closer to Tajiks and Jats than people from modern day Iran.

Odin
05-04-2018, 11:46 PM
Irano-Afghan.

Gangrel
05-04-2018, 11:47 PM
Hi aherne,

She’s not Iranian, but Afghan and genetically paternally they’re closer to Tajiks and Jats than people from modern day Iran.

Jatts? LOL

Zroota
05-05-2018, 12:26 AM
Iranid + East Med

aherne
05-05-2018, 03:34 AM
Hi aherne,

She IS Iranian, just not Persian (unless she's a Tajik). Her face literally screams Iranian...

Dross
05-05-2018, 04:04 AM
Looks like a venezuelan actress I don't remember her name.

Corded
05-05-2018, 04:58 AM
Irano-med

The Blade
08-10-2018, 01:51 PM
Iranid/Atlanto-Med transitional type:
http://www.beautifulwomenpedia.com/images/mezhgan-hussainy-10.jpg

Kukushka
08-10-2018, 01:52 PM
She IS Iranian, just not Persian (unless she's a Tajik). Her face literally screams Iranian...

Yes an Iranian with nose job. Not afghan.

Myanthropologies
08-10-2018, 02:01 PM
Yes an Iranian with nose job. Not afghan.

She is Afghan

Myanthropologies
08-10-2018, 02:04 PM
God, looking at this thread's post, I can say that people's opinions about Afghans were extremely ignorant in 2013/2014.

Most were using outdated genetic studies as an argument for phenotypes.

Kukushka
08-10-2018, 02:14 PM
She is Afghan

Ok then. Perhaps the nose job which gives her very iranian persian looks. Would never guess her as an afghan, regardless of ethnic.

Myanthropologies
08-10-2018, 02:22 PM
Ok then. Perhaps the nose job which gives her very iranian persian looks. Would never guess her as an afghan, regardless of ethnic.

She definitely fits within the diversity of Afghans.....

look here

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?186399-Classify-my-living-Afghan-Pashtun-family-members-relatives-etc&highlight=classify+afghan+pashtun

CommonSense
08-10-2018, 02:23 PM
Alpinized Iranid

Kukushka
08-10-2018, 02:26 PM
She definitely fits within the diversity of Afghans.....

look here

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?186399-Classify-my-living-Afghan-Pashtun-family-members-relatives-etc&highlight=classify+afghan+pashtun
Not questioning it. Her surename seems very conmon among hazaras, but she certainly is not one. Shia tajik?