PDA

View Full Version : abortion and male rights

Lucifer
11-27-2013, 02:25 PM
what is your opinion about this, do you think that women alone have to choose or if their boyfriend should have an opinion,
if the woman wants to keep the child, and the father not, should he be forced to recognize the child as his own and give the mother support?

imo women are evil and i'll stay single till the rest of my life so i have not to worry, but what's your opinion :)

RandoBloom
11-27-2013, 02:26 PM
If father doesnt want it and woman keeps it then she shouldnt get any money from him.

dude
11-27-2013, 02:37 PM
Since the woman carries the baby in the womb she should decide whether to keep the baby, but men should decide if the want to raise the baby and not be forced into child support.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-27-2013, 02:38 PM
I used to think the guy's opinion should matter regarding abortion but I changed my mind. I'm not the one who has to carry a fetus for 9 months. I'm not the one who has to vomit in the morning and feel ill the first few months. I'm not the one who has to suffer giving birth. I'm not the one who will be physically and emotionally drained.

To answer your question: yes, he should pay for the child's necessities alone. If the mother has to rely on money for the child to take care of herself as well, then she's not responsible enough to have the child and so a family member should be allowed to adopt the kid or put the child up for adoption.

Lucifer
11-27-2013, 02:42 PM
I used to think the guy's opinion should matter regarding abortion but I changed my mind. I'm not the one who has to carry a fetus for 9 months. I'm not the one who has to vomit in the morning and feel ill the first few months. I'm not the one who has to suffer giving birth. I'm not the one who will be physically and emotionally drained.

To answer your question: yes, he should pay for the child's necessities alone. If the mother has to rely on money for the child to take care of herself as well, then she's not responsible enough to have the child and so a family member should be allowed to adopt the kid or put the child up for adoption.

yes but what about this case : brandon and cindy are in couple for 2 months, they have sex, but one day cindy don't take her contraceptive pills because she wants brandon to marry her, while brandon in his mind is with cindy only because of sex and will drop her sooner or later.

RandoBloom
11-27-2013, 02:43 PM

Yeah you arent the one carrying it for 9 months but you are the one paying for the rest of your life wether you want it or not

Manifest Destiny
11-27-2013, 04:20 PM
If father doesnt want it and woman keeps it then she shouldnt get any money from him.

This. The "choice" should work both ways.

Tooting Carmen
11-27-2013, 04:20 PM
Fathers have rights too, so yes, he should be consulted before she undergoes an abortion.

Stormer99
11-27-2013, 04:22 PM
Since the woman carries the baby in the womb she should decide whether to keep the baby, but men should decide if the want to raise the baby and not be forced into child support.

If you have sex, be prepared for the consequences. You don't get to tell her you won't pay. You created the baby and as far as I'm concerned you're paying.

Also
11-27-2013, 04:24 PM
I oppose abortion as being a crime and morally wrong, there is no male or female right on this issue. Period.

Rudel
11-27-2013, 04:27 PM
if the woman wants to keep the child, and the father not, should he be forced to recognize the child as his own and give the mother support?
Yes, but that's also worth for women. Aborting isn't a choice, it's a crime. Your baby isn't "your own body", it's someone else's.
Both men and women have to carry the weight, that they wanted it or not.

Abortion is just an easy way to refuse any sort of responsibility before your own mistakes and obligations. For the ones crying about white genocide all the time, abortion is killing more white people and destroy white demography more than immigrants ever will.

For the worst case scenarios abandonment and adoption should be favored, but never abortion.

RandoBloom
11-27-2013, 04:28 PM
This. The "choice" should work both ways.

Exactly

If you have sex, be prepared for the consequences. You don't get to tell her you won't pay. You created the baby and as far as I'm concerned you're paying.

You didnt rape her, she consented to it. And she cant force a man to become a father. But it seems that people have a warped perspective on things.
When woman has sex with a man and man doesnt want to pay nor have the child and she has it anyway, the man is labeled as bastard and what not.
When man forces a woman to give birth to his child against womans will, then he is a monster.
Is there any female responsibility in this world?

RandoBloom
11-27-2013, 04:29 PM
Yes, but that's also worth for women. Aborting isn't a choice, it's a crime. Your baby isn't "your own body", it's someone else's.

Abortion is just an easy way to refuse any sort of responsibility before your own mistakes and obligations. For the ones crying about white genocide all the time, abortion is killing more white people and destroy white demography more than immigrants ever will.

For the worst case scenarios abandonment and adoption should be favored, but never abortion.

But raising a child you dont want and that wont feel loved is perfectly OK :picard2:

Prisoner Of Ice
11-27-2013, 04:31 PM
Outlaw premarital sex.

portusaus
The way I think it should work is this.

Either parent can sign a document claiming that they do not want the child and would prefer it aborted. If the mother signs this, the child will be aborted. If the father signs this, but not the mother, the mother will have exclusive custody of the child, the father will not have to pay child support, and the child will not be aborted.

-This prevents forcing a woman to subject to her desired child being aborted
-This prevents forcing a man to pay child support on a child he never wanted
-This prevents a woman from being forced to give birth to a child she doesn't want

Under this system, everyone would be happy, except a man that wants the child when the mother doesn't. However, it is more wrong for the mother to be forced to give birth than for the father to lose his child, so her body her right.

Also
The primarily reason why I hate feminists is because they promote abortion, disgusting horrible thing to do. If they were just burning their bras and wanting to be in jobs that are traditionally male I would bother much less.

Rudel
11-27-2013, 04:32 PM
But raising a child you dont want and that wont feel loved is perfectly OK :picard2:
It's still better than killing it. And let's be honest for a minute, a huge proportions of children in the history of mankind were unwanted or unplanned (me included !). And it probably went OK-ish in most cases.

RandoBloom
11-27-2013, 04:35 PM
It still better than killing it. And let's be honest for a minute, a huge proportions of children in the history of mankind were unwanted or unplanned (me included !). And it probably went OK-ish in most cases.

Unplaned and unwanted are completely oposite things.
And more damage to the natality of white people is done by such pro-woman law than any abortion, since men simply dont want to marry or have kids.
And why would they.
They work all their life for something, just for it to be taken by a woman when she doesnt feel 100% satisfied and wants a divorce.
Or to have his entire life fucked up by loosing half his property, and having to pay her till he dies or she maries again.
That just inspires gold-diggers and uninspires males from wanting progeny or marriage.

Manifest Destiny
11-27-2013, 04:39 PM
I can imagine there would be even more women who would decide to have none / fewer children.

Which would be a consequence of their own political decisions.

Rudel
11-27-2013, 04:45 PM
Unplaned and unwanted are completely oposite things.
And more damage to the natality of white people is done by such pro-woman law than any abortion, since men simply dont want to marry or have kids.
And why would they.
They work all their life for something, just for it to be taken by a woman when she doesnt feel 100% satisfied and wants a divorce.
Or to have his entire life fucked up by loosing half his property, and having to pay her till he dies or she maries again.
That just inspires gold-diggers and uninspires males from wanting progeny or marriage.
Calm down, it's not like I was for divorce, alimony and all that.

Stormer99
11-27-2013, 04:45 PM
Exactly

You didnt rape her, she consented to it. And she cant force a man to become a father. But it seems that people have a warped perspective on things.
When woman has sex with a man and man doesnt want to pay nor have the child and she has it anyway, the man is labeled as bastard and what not.
When man forces a woman to give birth to his child against womans will, then he is a monster.
Is there any female responsibility in this world?

You are the one with the double standards. You want a world where women are held responsible but not men. You would label a woman a monster if she didn't take care of her kid but if the dad skips town and the kid starves he's an OK guy.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-27-2013, 04:58 PM
yes but what about this case : brandon and cindy are in couple for 2 months, they have sex, but one day cindy don't take her contraceptive pills because she wants brandon to marry her, while brandon in his mind is with cindy only because of sex and will drop her sooner or later.

Brandon should be like me; paranoid as fuck. Watch her take the pill and then check her mouth like they do in prison to see if she swallowed it. :thumb001:

Krampus
11-27-2013, 04:58 PM

So by that if a woman doesn't want the baby and a man does it should not be abortion? If you disagree with this you have no logic at all because she should've known the consequences.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-27-2013, 05:02 PM

Abortions might be the reason or one of the main reasons for the low violent crime rate in the US now. Crime started dropping off two decades after abortion was made legal.

RandoBloom
11-27-2013, 05:05 PM
You are the one with the double standards. You want a world where women are held responsible but not men. You would label a woman a monster if she didn't take care of her kid but if the dad skips town and the kid starves he's an OK guy.

No I dont. If father doesnt want the baby then she shouldnt ruin his life. And if she cant feed it then she shouldnt have it.

Calm down, it's not like I was for divorce, alimony and all that.

But those things exist and are heavily tilted in female favour. Everything is.

Accountant
11-27-2013, 05:05 PM
A true man with proper self-esteem takes care of his offspring. There is a thing called responsibility, but sadly not all creatures are able to feel it.

Stormer99
11-27-2013, 05:07 PM
No I dont. If father doesnt want the baby then she shouldnt ruin his life. And if she cant feed it then she shouldnt have it.

But those things exist and are heavily tilted in female favour. Everything is.
Keep it in your pants, use protection, or jerk off if you don't want a baby. If you don't want it too bad. It's half your DNA.

Stormer99
11-27-2013, 05:08 PM
So by that if a woman doesn't want the baby and a man does it should not be abortion? If you disagree with this you have no logic at all because she should've known the consequences.

Yes. In most cases it's wrong except for a few cases like rape.

RandoBloom
11-27-2013, 05:09 PM
Keep it in your pants, use protection, or jerk off if you don't want a baby. If you don't want it too bad. It's half your DNA.

And its half hers.
And how many times do I have to say, that men on average, dont rape women regularly so that they have to be responsible alone.
If man doesnt want the child then either dont have it or be prepared to raise it on your own.
If woman doesnt want it then dont have it.
Simple and fair.

Smaug
11-27-2013, 05:10 PM
Both took part in the conception of the child, therefore both must take responsibility over the child.

Stefan_Dusan
11-27-2013, 05:11 PM
My position:

Before viability, abortion allowed. After viability no abortion whatsoever except to save the life of the mother. Unfortunately there is no way to tell viability so we have to set date, I put at 20 weeks. Any woman not wanting baby after 20 weeks goes into forced labor instead of abortion.

If man-woman are not married, man is not liable for any child-support payment. No need for messy court cases, paternity tests. It's simple, if woman is not married she takes responsibility for all her decisions as all outcomes involve her body. If woman can't pay for the baby, the state will along with the woman but the woman will be sterilised to protect the state from her making many babies, out of wedlock, that she can't take care of.

Rudel
11-27-2013, 05:13 PM
Abortions might be the reason or one of the main reasons for the low violent crime rate in the US now. Crime started dropping off two decades after abortion was made legal.
Our societies our different. In the US abortion might be used by the poorest (blacks), but in France it's used by either the poor white class (rural areas economically depressed, jobless workers in some regions like the North etc.) or the active urban female white class ("I'm too young to have kids ! I must have a job and 'enjoy' my life !").
I'm not big on the whole racial thing, but while I'm not opposed to keep those who immigrated within the country, I don't want to see the original population simply replaced. Except abortion favors it, as the economic system wants to better exploit the producing force of single working women with qualifications (thus preventing them to settle and have kids. Abortion is essentially there to force everybody into the world of working 9-5 and to keep them there).
Now guess what is the population in France that has traditional values with women staying home and making kids ?

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-27-2013, 05:15 PM
My position:

Before viability, abortion allowed. After viability no abortion whatsoever except to save the life of the mother. Unfortunately there is no way to tell viability so we have to set date, I put at 20 weeks. Any woman not wanting baby after 20 weeks goes into forced labor instead of abortion.

If man-woman are not married, man is not liable for any child-support payment. No need for messy court cases, paternity tests. It's simple, if woman is not married she takes responsibility for all her decisions as all outcomes involve her body. If woman can't pay for the baby, the state will along with the woman but the woman will be sterilised to protect the state from her making many babies, out of wedlock, that she can't take care of.

No forced sterilization for the guy for not keeping his dick in his pants? Sweet.

The state is me and everyone else paying for the guy who is too irresponsible to take care of her his own flesh and blood. I'm not going to help support someone's kid. That child isn't of my blood.

Stefan_Dusan
11-27-2013, 05:20 PM
No forced sterilization for the guy for not keeping his dick in his pants? Sweet.

The state is me and everyone else paying for the guy who is too irresponsible to take of her his own blood. I'm not going to help support someone's kid. That child isn't of my blood.

Since it's woman body that get pregnant it's completely up to her to ensure she does not get pregnant, or if she does, can pay for it, or get abortion early on. A man can't obviously force her to get abortion so pregnancy is out of his control and so he shouldn't be forced to pay for it. Unless it's marriage where it's understood everything is shared.

As to pay, we're civilised society so we don't people starve, especially kids. But that is why we need to sterilise her, because there is only so much money in society. I feel my solution balances the rights of the mother, the father, the unborn baby, and society as best as can be done.

MissProvocateur
11-27-2013, 05:26 PM

What if the woman was raped? Or the birth of a child could kill her? What if the person really DID take care (using a condom, takig pills) but still wound up pregnant? What if the baby has a fatal disease? What if the child has a severe disorder (such as downs syndrome or deformity.) It isn't all black and white...

Anyway, no. It's the woman who has to go through all the physical (and emotional) process of carrying the child, and if she isn't ready for it, then it's best to abort. I don't think anyone should be having children unless they are prepared for it. And if the guy is with the girl only for sex, and the girl ends up pregnant, too bad for him, he is an absolute idiot, maybe he should AT LEAST wear a condom of the relationship isn't serious to begin with. Seriously, who the hell dates someone else only for sex? Arseholes. That's who.

MissProvocateur
11-27-2013, 05:32 PM
My position:

Because it's only women who need to take care of themselves! GOD FORBID A MAN USING HIS BRAIN FOR ONCE AND PUTTING ON A CONDOM! A child is made by two people, not one. Thus, the responsibility should be on both. It is incredibly close-minded and insensitive to say women deserve to keep a child they don't want and the guy can just run off. Sex is responsibility of BOTH partners. Both should be paying for the consequences.

Stefan_Dusan
11-27-2013, 05:42 PM
Because it's only women who need to take care of themselves! GOD FORBID A MAN USING HIS BRAIN FOR ONCE AND PUTTING ON A CONDOM! A child is made by two people, not one. Thus, the responsibility should be on both. It is incredibly close-minded and insensitive to say women deserve to keep a child they don't want and the guy can just run off. Sex is responsibility of BOTH partners. Both should be paying for the consequences.

No pregnancy is the responsability of the woman. If she gets pregnant after sex, she has everything in her disposal to end it, from morning after pill, to abortion (up to viability by my moral). The man can't force her to get morning after pill, or abortion, it's her body afterall, so he is not nearly as responsible for the pregnancy as she is and any outcome from it.

If there was no abortion option here, than your analogy makes more sense. But as it stands, the woman controls her pregnancy and so takes full responsability for any negative outcomes, like being unable to pay.

RandoBloom
11-27-2013, 05:58 PM
What if the woman was raped? Or the birth of a child could kill her? What if the person really DID take care (using a condom, takig pills) but still wound up pregnant? What if the baby has a fatal disease? What if the child has a severe disorder (such as downs syndrome or deformity.) It isn't all black and white...

Anyway, no. It's the woman who has to go through all the physical (and emotional) process of carrying the child, and if she isn't ready for it, then it's best to abort. I don't think anyone should be having children unless they are prepared for it. And if the guy is with the girl only for sex, and the girl ends up pregnant, too bad for him, he is an absolute idiot, maybe he should AT LEAST wear a condom of the relationship isn't serious to begin with. Seriously, who the hell dates someone else only for sex? Arseholes. That's who.

Wow. So if woman isnt ready for a child she can say I dont want it and abort. But if man isnt ready nor wants it fuck him right, woman does what she wants including ruining his life

La Misse
11-27-2013, 06:09 PM
I don't know how some girls choose to have an abortion just becouse that guy ask them to do it, it's something that lives inside her and she have 99% of the right to decide and im sure that there is no girl who would like to do that, it's like the worst thing can happen to her and the worst thing she can do. Mostly family and the guy ''force'' them to do it. The family may use the morality and they guy may use the love that she's got for him to make up her mind.
I remember very well when me and my friends were talking with a old women and she told us ''Never use pregnancy to keep a guy(who don't want it) close to you, you will destroy his life'' and i agree, if he does not wont to recognize the child then it's his problem, but he has no right to tell her what to do. I wouldn't ask nobody, even my family if they don't want to support then i don't need them. Just don't kill innocent souls, that all i had to say. :)

La Misse
11-27-2013, 06:12 PM

:lol:

Liac
11-27-2013, 06:20 PM
Wow. So if woman isnt ready for a child she can say I dont want it and abort. But if man isnt ready nor wants it fuck him right, woman does what she wants including ruining his life

Nobody force you to have a ses, because if you decide to have a sexual intercourse then you gotta be aware of all consequences and responsibilities it brings, so I don't feel sorry for those guys that pay alimentations by now.

Manifest Destiny
11-27-2013, 07:34 PM
Decisions like that are not purely a 'consequence of their own political decisions'. Children eat and they need clothes. :picard1:
Money question is very important and you can't change it.

It's like asking people to stay in their poor countries instead of moving somewhere else where they can make a lot of money. It doesn't work like that in real life.

American women have been enjoying their monopoly on "choice" for four decades. If they really cared about the rights and wishes of fathers, they'd have said something by now.

I think men's choice should work the same as abortion. They have the same amount of time as women to make their decision and the filing fee for the paperwork should be equal to the cost of an abortion at the nearest clinic. If women want equality, there it is.

RandoBloom
11-27-2013, 08:09 PM
I don't know how some girls choose to have an abortion just becouse that guy ask them to do it, it's something that lives inside her and she have 99% of the right to decide and im sure that there is no girl who would like to do that, it's like the worst thing can happen to her and the worst thing she can do. Mostly family and the guy ''force'' them to do it. The family may use the morality and they guy may use the love that she's got for him to make up her mind.
I remember very well when me and my friends were talking with a old women and she told us ''Never use pregnancy to keep a guy(who don't want it) close to you, you will destroy his life'' and i agree, if he does not wont to recognize the child then it's his problem, but he has no right to tell her what to do. I wouldn't ask nobody, even my family if they don't want to support then i don't need them. Just don't kill innocent souls, that all i had to say. :)
The problem is woman use children to get money from men who dont want kids, or dont want them.

Nobody force you to have a ses, because if you decide to have a sexual intercourse then you gotta be aware of all consequences and responsibilities it brings, so I don't feel sorry for those guys that pay alimentations by now.

Nobody forced her to have sex either. I wanted sex not child. So why should I have to pay for something I didnt want in the first place?

MissProvocateur
11-27-2013, 09:43 PM
The problem is woman use children to get money from men who dont want kids, or dont want them.

Nobody forced her to have sex either. I wanted sex not child. So why should I have to pay for something I didnt want in the first place?

Have you considered that maybe, just maybe, the woman wouldn't want a child, and the guy does? I recall talking to a close friend of mine about this and he said that if he had a choice, he would never let the girl abort, and would break up with her if she did. What about THOSE cases where money isn't the problem?

Lucifer
11-27-2013, 09:44 PM

"my body....your responsibility" :picard1:

MissProvocateur
11-27-2013, 09:49 PM
"my body....your responsibility" :picard1:

More like: "Your penis, your responsibility."

And it isn't like the woman doesn't take care of the baby...

Stefan_Dusan
11-27-2013, 09:55 PM
Have you considered that maybe, just maybe, the woman wouldn't want a child, and the guy does? I recall talking to a close friend of mine about this and he said that if he had a choice, he would never let the girl abort, and would break up with her if she did. What about THOSE cases where money isn't the problem?

Well he can't force her to keep it. He can protest but in the end it's her choice and so her responsibility. Or should be. In USA at least, women are 10x more likely to be killed by men than opposite, and a lot of it is over spouse or child support that they try to get the state to take from men. But in most cases men just run away. I remember on a midnight train from Chicago to New Orleans, I met 2 guys admittingly running down south to start new lives to avoid child support. At least they didn't kill her.

Also
11-27-2013, 09:55 PM
I think women who aborts should be prosecuted and arrested. Aswell as any people who take part in an abortion.

Lucifer
11-27-2013, 09:56 PM
lol man i'm so high :D

MissProvocateur
11-27-2013, 09:58 PM
I think women who aborts should be prosecuted and arrested. Aswell as any people who take part in an abortion.

You say that because you're Catholic. I'd rather not bring a child into the world, than bring him somewhere he won't be loved, properly taken care of, or educated. Adoption isn't always an option, and Orphanages are often a disaster. And again, I can't stress this enough, what if the woman was raped? What if her life was at risk from the pregnancy? What if the child is severely deformed or challenged? There is a huge gray area here you are failing to assess.

Lucifer
11-27-2013, 10:02 PM
More like: "Your penis, your responsibility."

And it isn't like the woman doesn't take care of the baby...

when guys will have contraceptive pills they'll be the one who choose ;)

RandoBloom
11-27-2013, 10:02 PM

He cant force her to give birth.
But women force men to pay alemoni

Also
11-27-2013, 10:05 PM
You say that because you're Catholic. I'd rather not bring a child into the world, than bring him somewhere he won't be loved, properly taken care of, or educated. Adoption isn't always an option, and Orphanages are often a disaster. And again, I can't stress this enough, what if the woman was raped? What if her life was at risk from the pregnancy? What if the child is severely deformed or challenged? There is a huge gray area here you are failing to assess.

I am not failing to asses anything, I oppose abortion in cases of rape, serious congenital diseases and life risks for the mother. This would be a long discussion and maybe I'll talk about it later on other thread, I am not sure this is the right thread to do so since this is not a thread about the legitimicacy of abortion rights (coff coff...), of course such a thing doesn't exist, but if males should a say.

When people understand that the nature of the fetus is human they'll stop supporting fetus murder, regardless of external conditions that are much more often than not trivial compared to what is on the table.

RandoBloom
11-27-2013, 10:20 PM
I am not failing to asses anything, I oppose abortion in cases of rape, serious congenital diseases and life risks for the mother. This would be a long discussion and maybe I'll talk about it later on other thread, I am not sure this is the right thread to do so since this is not a thread about the legitimicacy of abortion rights (coff coff...), of course such a thing doesn't exist, but if males should a say.

When people understand that the nature of the fetus is human they'll stop supporting fetus murder, regardless of external conditions that are much more often than not trivial compared to what is on the table.

If I had a choice of saving myself, or saving someone else and dying in process, and chose to save myself, should I be punished and how?

Sikeliot
11-27-2013, 10:54 PM
I think giving birth or not should be the mother's choice solely. But I also think if the mother wants the child and the father does not, he should not be forced to pay child support if he and the mother were never married.

blklady2013
11-27-2013, 11:10 PM
If you do something, knowing it can result in an unwanted consequence, you need to do everything in your power to prevent it from happening, or be prepared to deal with the consequences of your actions.

(Notice how I didn't use any gender specific pronouns up there because this should be common sense for men AND women...)

So for men, if you do something (raw doggin it, fucking every girl in the village with no contraception, leaving it in, just sowing wild oats everywhere), knowing it can result in unwanted consequences (insert crying baby here), you need to do everything in your power to prevent it (is there anything in a man's power he can do to prevent this...Oh yeah! Condoms, dating the types of women who aren't likely to "slip up" and get preggy, using restraint, abstinence) or be prepared to deal with the consequences of your actions (insert crying baby and baby mama drama here).

For women, I have a hard time believing that any pregnancy is an accident for a woman these days. There's female condoms, birth control, morning after, spermicide, diaphragms, male condoms and just plain common sense, so if a chick gets knocked up these days, its because she wanted to and thus she should be ready to deal with the consequences (18 years to life).
No excuses for anybody. Life is too precious to play around with.

Liac
11-28-2013, 09:59 AM

Sex actually serves for reproduction, not for fun and your selfish pleasure you might pay someday. That's why I personally reject to have a sexual life, because now I'm in no economical position to have a kids and want to sleep only with woman I'd like to found family with.

La Misse
11-28-2013, 10:40 AM

It's not that women use children to get money, they use money to grow up the children and it depends if the father is rich or if he can't even manage food for himself. Now.... i can understand if a women wants to take revenge, if that guy is rich and he can help if he want, does not even care about both of them and keep dating other women just becouse he wants to have one-night-fun than i would want to destory his life, not only with money... this is logical but in the other hand if he is a bad person and dangerous than he would destory my life. So if you think more about it u gonna see that money is not the real problem.

rhiannon
11-28-2013, 10:43 AM
There is no simple answer to this question. I have seen both sides play out amongst my friends over the years. Suffice to say I do not believe in either entrapment or parental abandonment. They both suck balls.

RandoBloom
11-28-2013, 10:59 AM
Sex actually serves for reproduction, not for fun and your selfish pleasure you might pay someday. That's why I personally reject to have a sexual life, because now I'm in no economical position to have a kids and want to sleep only with woman I'd like to found family with.

Yes you reject sexual life and instead date 14 yearold girls since you like them... what? Unfucked?

It's not that women use children to get money, they use money to grow up the children and it depends if the father is rich or if he can't even manage food for himself. Now.... i can understand if a women wants to take revenge, if that guy is rich and he can help if he want, does not even care about both of them and keep dating other women just becouse he wants to have one-night-fun than i would want to destory his life, not only with money... this is logical but in the other hand if he is a bad person and dangerous than he would destory my life. So if you think more about it u gonna see that money is not the real problem.

Yeah so basicaly there is no justice. If woman wants a child selfishly, without consent from the maker of the child, she can still have it and force him to pay her money.
If she feels angry that a guy she met in a club and went to fuck doesnt want to spend the rest of his life with her, she gives birth and fucks up his life.
You dont like me, the way I am, I will just get pregnant and force you to like me, if not you will pay till you die.

So how can a man fuck up a womans life? Killing her? Bludgeoning her and the baby to death along with the rest of her family and aquintances?
There is no legal way to do it.
Women want "equality" but instead there isnt even a E from Equality. They want priviledge and nothing more.

So lets recap, and tell me how you feel.
A man picks a woman, forces her to give birth against her will, she gives birth, then he takes her to court and judge decides that she has to pay the man who forced her to give birth, alemony, half of everything she owns or earns
Fair? What would be your feelings about that?

La Misse
11-28-2013, 11:26 AM
Yeah so basicaly there is no justice. If woman wants a child selfishly, without consent from the maker of the child, she can still have it and force him to pay her money.
If she feels angry that a guy she met in a club and went to fuck doesnt want to spend the rest of his life with her, she gives birth and fucks up his life.
You dont like me, the way I am, I will just get pregnant and force you to like me, if not you will pay till you die.

So how can a man fuck up a womans life? Killing her? Bludgeoning her and the baby to death along with the rest of her family and aquintances?
There is no legal way to do it.
Women want "equality" but instead there isnt even a E from Equality. They want priviledge and nothing more.

So lets recap, and tell me how you feel.
A man picks a woman, forces her to give birth against her will, she gives birth, then he takes her to court and judge decides that she has to pay the man who forced her to give birth, alemony, half of everything she owns or earns
Fair? What would be your feelings about that?

Hrulj, im not talking about ''one night stand'' women who live most of they're lifes on the clubs, women who are something like sluts. I'm talking about a girl who were in a relationship with a guy she loves more than anything and he pretend to love her too. But when he learns that she is pregnant he dissaper from her life or try to make up her mind to get an abortion. How fair is that?

And if you and other guys let pregnant women on bars who don't even know her name, than god save you and your mind!

Hurrem sultana
11-28-2013, 11:29 AM
Yeah you arent the one carrying it for 9 months but you are the one paying for the rest of your life wether you want it or not

Well then think about who you have sex with!

RandoBloom
11-28-2013, 11:34 AM
Hrulj, im not talking about ''one night stand'' women who live most of they're lifes on the clubs, women who are something like sluts. I'm talking about a girl who were in a relationship with a guy she loves more than anything and he pretend to love her too. But when he learns that she is pregnant he dissaper from her life or try to make up her mind to get an abortion. How fair is that?

And if you and other guys let pregnant women on bars who don't even know her name, than god save you and your mind!

Do you know when your menstruation is about to start? Do you usualy know it? In modern times it is imposible to get pregnant on "accident".
And if she got pregnant with him like that, then she did it to cage him in and force him to marry her. It doesnt matter what she feels alone. It matters what both feel.
If a man likes a woman and she doesnt like him that doesnt give him the right to rape her or to kidnap her.
Same goes for women. And I asked you something, if that what I said previously was on news, what would be your reaction?

Well then think about who you have sex with!

Yeah since women are complete morons who dont know when then can get pregnant or dont have inteligence to say NO to "can I cum inside you"?

Hurrem sultana
11-28-2013, 11:34 AM

In my opinion sex before marriage is a shame and not meant to happen (if humans did follow the "rules")and if you do t with random people you have also to take the consequence,simple as that.

I personally wont have this problem,i would trick anyone into marriage because of a baby,but i know some will do that.And while i think its wrong,very wrong I cant deny that the male also is a grown up with his own mind.You do something that you know can end up with a baby ;) so deal with it!

La Misse
11-28-2013, 11:44 AM
Do you know when your menstruation is about to start? Do you usualy know it? In modern times it is imposible to get pregnant on "accident".
And if she got pregnant with him like that, then she did it to cage him in and force him to marry her. It doesnt matter what she feels alone. It matters what both feel.
If a man likes a woman and she doesnt like him that doesnt give him the right to rape her or to kidnap her.
Same goes for women. And I asked you something, if that what I said previously was on news, what would be your reaction?

It's not fair but that doesn not really happen. Never heard something like that. Try to think something else

RandoBloom
11-28-2013, 11:45 AM
It's not fair but that doesn not really happen. Never heard something like that. Try to think something else

Thats whats hapening to men. I dont have to think of nothing else.

La Misse
11-28-2013, 11:45 AM
In my opinion sex before marriage is a shame and not meant to happen (if humans did follow the "rules")and if you do t with random people you have also to take the consequence,simple as that.

I personally wont have this problem,i would trick anyone into marriage because of a baby,but i know some will do that.And while i think its wrong,very wrong I cant deny that the male also is a grown up with his own mind.You do something that you know can end up with a baby ;) so deal with it!

Congrads Hurrem! :o very well said and its like i would give the same answer with you.

Lucifer
11-28-2013, 11:46 AM
Poor Brandon. Now he will have to grow up and take responsibility for his action.

poor brandon :(

La Misse
11-28-2013, 11:47 AM
Thats whats hapening to men. I dont have to think of nothing else.

why are you taking the thread so seriously? Hope that did not happen to you.

And a women has 99% right to decide herself about her future, a man can't force her to get an abortion becouse that can destory her life, she may never be able to get birth again.

RandoBloom
11-28-2013, 11:50 AM

And a women has 99% right to decide herself about her future, a man can't force her to get an abortion becouse that can destory her life, she may never be able to get birth again.

Because that can hapen to my son or any other male.

Women have to decide of course, but have no right to destroy someone's life including the males. If she wants to give birth she can do that, but she shouldnt force man to pay for the kid or anything. It was her own choice to give birth against his will.

Lucifer
11-28-2013, 11:52 AM
anyway, my opinion about guys who become fathers without wanting it is negative, they basically have sex with someone
who they would not even consider marrying...but, this is the result of educationnal system where they teach teens about casual sex
as a normal thing, so they don't see what's wrong being with a girl just for sex, by keeping this mentality and with the appearance of
the male pill, women will be the biggest losers because there will be not commitment anymore.

Hurrem sultana
11-28-2013, 11:54 AM
anyway, my opinion about guys who become fathers without wanting it is negative, they basically have sex with someone
who they would not even consider marrying...but, this is the result of educationnal system where they teach teens about casual sex
as a normal thing, so they don't see what's wrong being with a girl just for sex, by keeping this mentality and with the appearance of
the male pill, women will be the biggest losers.

Exactly! nature gave women the right to decide about the children,it would all be fair and good if humans stayed the same way they were for thousands of years(first marry then sex)...now men want to have the cake and eat it(have sex with every girl and still count on "rights",sex gives babies it has been so always..deal with it)

RandoBloom
11-28-2013, 11:55 AM
Exactly! nature gave women the right to decide about the children,it would all be fair and good if humans stayed the same way they were for thousands of years(first marry then sex)...now men want to have the cake and eat it(have sex with every girl and still count on "rights",sex gives babies it has been so always..deal with it)

And women dont have to deal with it? Poor babys, women dont have sex, they only get raped by horrible males.

Hurrem sultana
11-28-2013, 11:57 AM
So many men promise girls marriage and stuff,play with her feelings just to get sex from her.Its not often that women get pregnant after one night stand.It is usually girls that have been promised a lot by their boyfriends

And when the girls is suddenly pregnant they want her to abort.

Talvi
11-28-2013, 11:58 AM
How about stop sticking your penis into places without using proper protection?

Dont blame others for being a fucking retard. Nobody can change that about you!

La Misse
11-28-2013, 11:58 AM
Because that can hapen to my son or any other male.

Women have to decide of course, but have no right to destroy someone's life including the males. If she wants to give birth she can do that, but she shouldnt force man to pay for the kid or anything. It was her own choice to give birth against his will.

Then learn your son to use his mind and not to spend his life with women in the clubs.

Do you realize that if a women get an abort she way not be able to give birth again? Do you realize that... I ask you whats worst, to became a father without wanting that(but it's your fault) or never to became a mother? Think about it.

Liac
11-28-2013, 12:00 PM
Yes you reject sexual life and instead date 14 yearold girls since you like them... what? Unfucked?

What's suppose to be wrong with that? 4 years age difference is quite normal, there's even some couples with more than 30 years difference. Most men in my family are 4-5 years older than their women. That's quite common, girls below 25 usually like older guys.

Hurrem sultana
11-28-2013, 12:01 PM
Then learn your son to use his mind and not to spend his life with women in the clubs.

Do you realize that if a women get an abort she way not be able to give birth again? Do you realize that... I ask you whats worst, to became a father without wanting that(but it's your fault) or never to became a mother? Think about it.

Exactly,it is also very emotional,women feel bad after abortion,for the guy it is nothing but the woman had "it" in her own body,it was a child

RandoBloom
11-28-2013, 12:01 PM

To become a father without wanting. Everything you have gets taken away, your life is destroy for as long as you live and you cant do anything except kill the bitch who ruined it.
Why is it always men? Why dont women take care? How am I suposed to know when you have your fertile days? Or that you are lying that you are on the pill? Women who get pregnant get so on their own will and acord.
So if they want to give birth man shoudnt have to pay for it. Ever.

RandoBloom
11-28-2013, 12:02 PM
What's suppose to be wrong with that? 4 years age difference is quite normal, there's even some couples with more than 30 years difference. Most men in my family are 4-5 years older than their women. That's quite common, girls below 25 usually like older guys.

Not when she didnt cross 2 decades of life.

Hurrem sultana
11-28-2013, 12:05 PM
To become a father without wanting. Everything you have gets taken away, your life is destroy for as long as you live and you cant do anything except kill the bitch who ruined it.
Why is it always men? Why dont women take care? How am I suposed to know when you have your fertile days? Or that you are lying that you are on the pill? Women who get pregnant get so on their own will and acord.

Then dont have sex with her!

RandoBloom
11-28-2013, 12:07 PM
Then dont have sex with her!

THen dont spread your legs

Lucifer
11-28-2013, 12:08 PM

it's a matter of raising, i know a bosniak guy who married his gf because she was pregnant then she divorced him and took the baby away,
she was basically a manipulator who did it to get citizenship of a foreign country, the guy is pretty depressed now because he won't see his kid anymore
and he was in love with the girl to the point to even disregard his own mother who told him she wasn't for him. so you see what can happen to guys sometimes,
the idea of having a child and being raised without you or by someone else is very sad feeling.

Hurrem sultana
11-28-2013, 12:10 PM
it's a matter of raising, i know a bosniak guy who married his gf because she was pregnant then she divorced him and took the baby away,
she was basically a manipulator who did it to get citizenship of a foreign country, the guy is pretty depressed now because he won't see his kid anymore
and he was in love with the girl to the point to even disregard his own mother who told him she wasn't for him. so you see what can happen to guys sometimes,
the idea of having a child and being raised without you or by someone else is very sad feeling.

I dont feel sorry for him,why did he think with his dick instead of head? and disrespecting your own mother? nope,he deserves what he gets

Liac
11-28-2013, 12:11 PM
Not when she didnt cross 2 decades of life.

Why? For example, my uncle started dating my aunt when she was 14 while he was 22 then. Now, they have 2 sons. Nothing abstract or weird.

Hurrem sultana
11-28-2013, 12:12 PM
THen dont spread your legs

If she rapes you,then its all her fault,but if you have sex with her by your own will ,then deal with the consequences

Hurrem sultana
11-28-2013, 12:12 PM
Why? For example, my uncle started dating my aunt when she was 14 while he was 22 then. Now, they have 2 sons. Nothing abstract or weird.
its ok,my cousin was 16 her husband was 23

Lucifer
11-28-2013, 12:14 PM
I dont feel sorry for him,why did he think with his dick instead of head? and disrespecting your own mother? nope,he deserves what he gets

hahaha you're merciless :p
nobody deserves to be manipulated

between can u guys spare us graphic details please

La Misse
11-28-2013, 12:16 PM

Then became a gay! Or control yourself.

RandoBloom
11-28-2013, 12:17 PM
If she rapes you,then its all her fault,but if you have sex with her by your own will ,then deal with the consequences

She rapes me for my semen. She consented to sex as well as I. I didnt consent to making her pregnant.

Hurrem sultana
11-28-2013, 12:20 PM
She rapes me for my semen. She consented to sex as well as I. I didnt consent to making her pregnant.

Hahaha,then you sign a paper every time before sex making sure she wont steal your semen

RandoBloom
11-28-2013, 12:21 PM

Then became a gay! Or control yourself.
Then women stop having sex.

RandoBloom
11-28-2013, 12:22 PM
Hahaha,then you sign a paper every time before sex making sure she wont steal your semen

Should she sing a paper that she doesnt want to be raped? If she doesnt then man cant be held responsible?

Hurrem sultana
11-28-2013, 12:22 PM
Then women stop having sex.

No women never complain ,its not like they get angry about anythng

RandoBloom
11-28-2013, 12:25 PM
No women never complain ,its not like they get angry about anythng

Of course not. They dont have to work ever again in their life if they manage to get pregnant against the mans wishes

La Misse
11-28-2013, 12:31 PM
Hrulj you would had a different opinion if you were female.

La Misse
11-28-2013, 12:33 PM
plus why do you always talk about money? not all women ask money from males or if they ask its cuz they need help to grow up the child.

Liac
11-28-2013, 12:36 PM

You consented to sex, which mean you consented to biological act of reproduction. Woman have right of choice.

Lucifer
11-28-2013, 12:36 PM
plus why do you always talk about money? not all women ask money from males or if they ask its cuz they need help to grow up the child.

or buy their drugs like most of single mothers do :icon_mad:

arcticwolf
11-28-2013, 12:39 PM
Of course not. They dont have to work ever again in their life if they manage to get pregnant against the mans wishes

It looks like you got screwed. Share your sad story. :laugh:

La Misse
11-28-2013, 12:46 PM
or buy their drugs like most of single mothers do :icon_mad:

in your country, maybe yes.

Lucifer
11-28-2013, 12:50 PM
in your country, maybe yes.

man i watch american series, don't try to hide the truth i have a tv you know :picard1:

robar
11-28-2013, 01:10 PM
A true man with proper self-esteem takes care of his offspring. There is a thing called responsibility, but sadly not all creatures are able to feel it.

Yes, but resposibility should go for both ways:)

robar
11-28-2013, 02:02 PM

But a woman can kill the men's child?:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

robar
11-28-2013, 02:10 PM
Exactly,it is also very emotional,women feel bad after abortion,for the guy it is nothing but the woman had "it" in her own body,it was a child
No that is the point a Woman shgould not have the right to kill the men's child.

RandoBloom
11-28-2013, 02:13 PM
Hrulj you would had a different opinion if you were female.

And that is the point of the entire problem. This discussion isnt about justice, nor do women care about that. It is a set of preconceptions of what can and cant be done, that date centuries ago and have no place in modern world.
If a woman consents to sex, and man consents as well, then they consented to sex. Not to have babies, pay alemony etc.
Acording to you, woman can chose to kill the baby if she wants, she can also get pregnant and give birth against fathers wishes and force him to pay alemony. Even though he never consented to that.
And that is OK? But it isnt OK to grab a woman tie her up, fuck her and force her to give birth? Its on equal footing. If its not OK to do that to a woman, how is it OK to give birth and demand upkeep for something that man never consented to?

Because it is about money. You can give birth to 10000000 babies against my wishes, as long as you dont demand payment for it.

You consented to sex, which mean you consented to biological act of reproduction. Woman have right of choice.

And men dont? And woman didnt consent to sex, she was raped? Man consented to sex, not to reproduction.

It looks like you got screwed. Share your sad story. :laugh:

There is none. I am just a mans rights activist :D

robar
11-28-2013, 02:25 PM
And that is the point of the entire problem. This discussion isnt about justice, nor do women care about that. It is a set of preconceptions of what can and cant be done, that date centuries ago and have no place in modern world.
If a woman consents to sex, and man consents as well, then they consented to sex. Not to have babies, pay alemony etc.
Acording to you, woman can chose to kill the baby if she wants, she can also get pregnant and give birth against fathers wishes and force him to pay alemony. Even though he never consented to that.
And that is OK? But it isnt OK to grab a woman tie her up, fuck her and force her to give birth? Its on equal footing. If its not OK to do that to a woman, how is it OK to give birth and demand upkeep for something that man never consented to?

Because it is about money. You can give birth to 10000000 babies against my wishes, as long as you dont demand payment for it.

And men dont? And woman didnt consent to sex, she was raped? Man consented to sex, not to reproduction.

There is none. I am just a mans rights activist :D

There is more and more of US:thumb001:

robar
11-28-2013, 02:49 PM
Reading Hurrem Sultana and Miss Jona I realise how cruel woman are.....Its sad.....

La Misse
11-28-2013, 03:00 PM
But a woman can kill the men's child?:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

If she was raped yes

Lucifer
11-28-2013, 03:05 PM
Reading Hurrem Sultana and Miss Jona I realise how cruel woman are.....Its sad.....

those are balkanian women bro, they're used to beat their husbands, that's why balkanian males seem so loud and aggressive in public, it's because
they're mistreated at home by their wives. :(

La Misse
11-28-2013, 03:09 PM
those are balkanian women bro, they're used to beat their husbands, that's why balkanian males seem so loud and aggressive in public, it's because

:pound:

La Misse
11-28-2013, 03:15 PM

Loooooooooooooooooool im dead! :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :bowlol: :bowlol: :bowlol:

Stefan_Dusan
11-28-2013, 03:16 PM

This whole dialogue is a power trip for both men and women. Women want the power of deciding whether they can keep their baby or not, but if they do, they also want the power to get money from the man. The man want power too, to decide what happens with their future child. If they want to stop an abortion they want that power, if they want an abortion, they want that power too.

In the second part though, while it exists on paper it doesn't exist in reality. If baby happened out of wedlock, the woman has to pay money to serve and track down the father. If the father makes himself hard to find here, he'll probably never see inside of a court room to get a court ordered paternity test. Once paternity test is done, most men just don't need to pay child support. Courts are slow. If he changes his job, chances are his wages won't be garnished. If he gets thrown in jail, well that's not money into the woman pocket. But bottom line, if you push a man into a corner he can an "abortion" of his own ;) So I don't suggest women here to try to hit men with lawyers, it's best to calmly and collected reach an understanding or it gets very ugly very quick.

Talvi
11-28-2013, 03:17 PM
I am delighted to know most of this forum is not having any sex! Absolutely wonderful! Keep it up, guys!

Lucifer
11-28-2013, 03:18 PM
Loooooooooooooooooool im dead! :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :bowlol: :bowlol: :bowlol:

man, domestic violence isn't funny :(

Stefan_Dusan
11-28-2013, 03:19 PM
I am delighted to know most of this forum is not having any sex! Absolutely wonderful! Keep it up, guys!

I'm actually one of the few people on this forum to have a child, a 3 year old daughter who will turn 4 this Dec 8. How about you, tell us about your sex life xD

Stormer99
11-28-2013, 03:22 PM
If a woman gets pregnant, the man should step up and marry her so the kid grows up in a stable home.

Stefan_Dusan
11-28-2013, 03:26 PM
If a woman gets pregnant, the man should step up and marry her so the kid grows up in a stable home.

One of my friends recently got a girl pregnant. She already has 2 kids, each with different dads. No way is he going to marry her. He's thinking about moving to Spain actually because he recently entered into a long-distance relationship with a past crush, and forget about the nonsense and drama that will happen here.

Her choices will now have 3 kids, no fathers. Because no man wants her, just to masturbate inside her.

HellLander87
11-28-2013, 03:31 PM
Abortion is murder.Our life doesn't begin when we are born but when we are conceived.Nobody has the right to kill another human. The term abortion rights is non existant.If a couple doesn't want their child they should let it live at least and give it for adoption.

Stormer99
11-28-2013, 03:35 PM
One of my friends recently got a girl pregnant. She already has 2 kids, each with different dads. No way is he going to marry her. He's thinking about moving to Spain actually because he recently entered into a long-distance relationship with a past crush, and forget about the nonsense and drama that will happen here.

Her choices will now have 3 kids, no fathers. Because no man wants her, just to masturbate inside her.

He should have never gotten involved with a girl like that IMO. He should pay child support for one of the kids and spend time with the one he made but not necessarily the others.

robar
11-28-2013, 04:58 PM

Talvi
11-28-2013, 06:22 PM
I'm actually one of the few people on this forum to have a child, a 3 year old daughter who will turn 4 this Dec 8. How about you, tell us about your sex life xD

no no no, it cant be "how about you?" since you told us about your life with children, not sex life.

Caismeachd
11-28-2013, 06:56 PM
If I got a woman pregnant I know it would be my fault and could have been prevented probably 95% of the time. If I got a woman pregnant it would be because I was really careless. I could say "shit, I want you to have an abortion" but realistically I would know it was my fault.

RandoBloom
11-28-2013, 07:10 PM

Stable home with gold digger mother and resentfull father who hates it for ruining his life

Abortion is murder.Our life doesn't begin when we are born but when we are conceived.Nobody has the right to kill another human. The term abortion rights is non existant.If a couple doesn't want their child they should let it live at least and give it for adoption.

Why is it murder?

If I got a woman pregnant I know it would be my fault and could have been prevented probably 95% of the time. If I got a woman pregnant it would be because I was really careless. I could say "shit, I want you to have an abortion" but realistically I would know it was my fault.

Did you rape her so its your fault? Does she not know her fertile days etc?

Caismeachd
11-28-2013, 07:12 PM
If I'm with some random girl and I am not pulling out or wearing a condom or know she is on the pill then it could have been prevented. Those aren't really huge obstacles to avoid for an excuse of getting a woman pregnant.

RandoBloom
11-28-2013, 07:17 PM
If I'm with some random girl and I am not pulling out or wearing a condom or know she is on the pill then it could have been prevented. Those aren't really huge obstacles to avoid for an excuse of getting a woman pregnant.

"I am on pill" when she isnt is usual reason for it.
What then?

Caismeachd
11-28-2013, 07:19 PM
You pull out and don't trust her. Cumming inside a woman is incredibly careless.

RandoBloom
11-28-2013, 07:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp8tToFv-bA

This entire thread

Caismeachd
11-28-2013, 07:43 PM
Of course we are disposable. That's why you have to take so many precautions and not be trusting.

Lucifer
05-15-2014, 09:38 PM
imo women are evil and i'll stay single till the rest of my life so i have not to worry, but what's your opinion :)

i still believe this, satan uses women everyday to corrupt nice guys, alcoholism, depression and suicides are mainly caused by women and their ways.