PDA

View Full Version : Political youth organization sold alcohol to minors

Östsvensk
11-04-2009, 12:24 PM
http://svt.se/2.22620/1.1757399/muf_salde_sprit_till_minderariga

Moderate Youth (MUF) in Helsingborg has been discovered with selling alcohol to minors at parties. The Youth Temperance Association has notified the police and MUF centrally collects the keys to the party room.

According to the Youth Temperance Association (UNF), the illegal liquor sales are entirely open, without permission, and at discount prices.

The UNF sent four members to a party in Helsingborg, where MUF invited hundreds of youths through Facebook.

- Topics of conversations were hardly about politics. Instead, they talked about how good they were at partying. There was no control at all, said one of UNFs transmits to Helsingborgs Dagblad.

Underground club

Håkan Johansson, consultant in regulatory affairs at the county administration, points out that this is pure underground club activities.

- Even if they had permission and ran nightclub business, they would have breached a number of provisions, he says.

- Since they don't have permission, this is a police matter. There is a clear violation of the Alcohol Act, said Håkan Johansson.

This organization belongs to one of our "established". :thumb001: :cool:

Loki
11-04-2009, 12:30 PM
Alcohol is almost as overrated as sex. I got ridiculously drunk at one wedding when I was a teenager. That was a good thing, it put me off even touching the stuff for a few years after that.

Östsvensk
11-04-2009, 04:32 PM
In Sweden, it is very common for stupid youth to play "right-wing" and vote Moderaterna while they wear expensive clothes and consider themselves to be "rich". That is probably why the youth organization of Moderaterna does sick things like this to get even more youth to start with this brat behaviour.