PDA

View Full Version : Sayings of Khomeini

Loki
11-28-2013, 01:26 AM
I had a look at Annihilus' signature, and, quite frankly, I was shocked. I wasn't prepared for this:

"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he should not penetrate, sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girls sister." - From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990 Excerpt: Page (1)

"It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven." - From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990 [Mohammad (founder of Islam) The Pedophile]

"A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, however selling the meat to the next door village should be fine." - From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

"If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrement become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed and as quickly as possible and burned." - From The little green book, Sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini, Political, Phylosophica, Social

If a man sodomises the son, brother, or father of his wife after their marriage, the marriage remains valid.

During sexual intercourse, if the penis enters a woman's vagina or a man's anus, fully or only as far as the circumcision ring, both partners become impure, even if they have not reached puberty; they must consequently perform ablutions.

A woman who has contracted a continuing marriage does not have the right to go out of the house without her husband's permission; she must remain at his disposal for the fulfillment of any one of his desires, and may not refuse herself to him except for a religiously valid reason. If she is totally submissive to him, the husband must provide her with her food, clothing, and lodging, whether or not he has the means to do so. A woman who refuses herself to her husband is guilty, and may not demand from him food, clothing, lodging, or any later sexual relations; however, she retains the right to be paid damages if she is repudiated.

source (http://g33klite.com/index.php/facts/general/299-the-controversial-tahrirolvasyleh-book)

Shah-Jehan
11-28-2013, 01:28 AM
The meaning is different when read in Persian probably...

Furnace
11-28-2013, 01:30 AM
"A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, however selling the meat to the next door village should be fine." '

- From Khomeini's book

:eek:

So messed up.

Sblast
11-28-2013, 01:37 AM

A tenth of an intelligent comment in a defensive form :thumb001:.
I also would be careful with context and translation. Not in a politically correct way or any of that BS to stop a conversation (yeah, I really expect it to be looked in), but as far as truth tracking goes.
There was a similar case with a magic show presented as a Sharia law punishment, honestly I think totalitarian theocracies are bad enough without adding spice to them. Europeans just tend to be uninterested as they are uninterested in Arab/Iranian human rights activists/decedents/exiles.

Loki
11-28-2013, 01:43 AM

lol

Gustave H
02-23-2015, 09:55 PM
Islam does not allow sex with animals. But, we will take all of your western women and have lots of sex with them, trust me bro.

Pahli
02-23-2015, 10:00 PM
I hope Khamenei shitface dies along with his pedo-friends

Nebuchadnezzar
02-23-2015, 10:03 PM
I hope this bastard dies along with his pedo-friends

He died in 1989

Pahli
02-23-2015, 10:06 PM
He died in 1989

Corrected xD

Nebuchadnezzar
02-23-2015, 10:28 PM
Here's how it goes down in Islam...

If it's not forbidden (Haram), although it might (Makrooh) meaning unlikeable, it's permissble. In other words everything that isn't illegal, is permissble.

There is no such thing as a personal moral code, or changing morals and values of society as it progresses, they basically follow the norm of what was then considered "Okay" back then.

Let me further elaborate by an example:

There is no "Limited" age for a man to penetrate/marry a female, she could be 7 months old, if parties agree to do so, sure Shias and sunnis differ on this subject, Sunnis have no age limit, Shia's have a minimum of 9 years old to penetrate female.

Ofcourse you'd have muslims, jumping from left & right, making up excuses such as, "Well, so did christians & jews back then", "Although it's permissble nobody does it anymore", or this one which is a favorite "People grew up/matured faster back then"

Now, I'm not saying muslims practice these things, because well things such as modernism and the standard of living have vastly improved since that time, and these cases are mainly found in under-devopled poor-countries, often in rural villages.

But the fact still remains the same, these things "If someone wishes so to commit" can openly do so, Islam does green-light it,

Ofcourse someone could also argue & say, well you atheists/agnostics have no codes of moral, there's nothing stopping you from doing the same acts, you criticize muslims for doing these things just because they do it in the name of islam... although muslims are allowed to these things, but they're not forced to do so, it's just a green-light, it's an option a person could choose to take or not choose to take, and that is a solid arguement indeed.

But heres the tip of the iceberg.

Morals codes, are a changing phenomenon..... it's a relative matter, it changes with time, and that I belive what islam lacks and all religions for that matter, they are following the moral code of the 1st-7th century, with no futher developement, a piece frozen in time.

StonyArabia
02-23-2015, 10:46 PM
This guy does not represent Shiaism or Islam

altin
02-23-2015, 10:46 PM
"A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, however selling the meat to the next door village should be fine." - From Khomeini's book

:eek:

So messed up.

One wonders what kind of problem this rule was supposed to solve, having two neighboring villages sell that kind of meat to each other :confused:

Pahli
02-23-2015, 10:48 PM
Persian Shiaism is very different from Arab Shiaism. The latter is about the love of the prophet and his household. Thus this guy does not represent Shiaism or Islam for that matter.

Islam in general is fucked up, some shi'ite militias have attacked sunni mosques in Iraq ... Tension are very high between them now

Sunnis are the worst tho when it comes to radicalism

Nebuchadnezzar
02-23-2015, 10:55 PM
This guy does not represent Shiaism or Islam

I've looked into the case, and many shiites claim that these "Quotes" or "Sayings" are from his collection of Ijtihad "Diligence" works, named "Tahrir Al-Wasila", they claim that it have been misintepreted or wrongly translated.

This is the link, the complete thing:
http://www.al-shia.org/html/eng/books/fiqh&usool/islamic-laws/tahrir/index.html

N1019
02-23-2015, 11:33 PM
Whether or not those translations and quotes are true/accurate, he said and did far worse.... now, I think it's time for some ablutions!

Ice
02-23-2015, 11:36 PM
I'm not an expert on shia. I think those things are just hypothetical. I know that shia clerics allow anal sex but having sex with a baby, wtf..