PDA

View Full Version : Average IQ of UK middle schoolers drops 6 points in 28 years

Prisoner Of Ice
11-28-2013, 07:37 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/4548943/British-teenagers-have-lower-IQs-than-their-counterparts-did-30-years-ago.html

Tests carried out in 1980 and again in 2008 show that the IQ score of an average 14-year-old dropped by more than two points over the period.

Among those in the upper half of the intelligence scale, a group that is typically dominated by children from middle class families, performance was even worse, with an average IQ score six points below what it was 28 years ago.

The trend marks an abrupt reversal of the so-called "Flynn effect" which has seen IQ scores rise year on year, among all age groups, in most industrialised countries throughout the past century.

Professor James Flynn, of the University of Otago in New Zealand, the discoverer of the Flynn effect and the author of the latest study, believes the abnormal drop in British teenage IQ could be due to youth culture having "stagnated" or even dumbed down.

He used data gathered in IQ tests on UK children to examine how the country's cognitive skills have changed over time.
Related Articles

Attending meetings lowers IQ: research
27 Feb 2012

Test your own IQ with these examples
07 Feb 2009

He found that while children aged between five and 10 saw their IQs increase by up to half a point a year over the three decades, teenagers performed less well.

"It looks like there is something screwy among British teenagers," said Professor Flynn. "While we have enriched the cognitive environment of children before their teenage years, the cognitive environment of the teenagers has not been enriched.

"Other studies have shown how pervasive teenage youth culture is, and what we see is parents' influence on IQ slowly diminishing with age.

"Up until the age of nine and ten, the home has a really powerful influence, so we can assume parents have been providing their children with a more cognitive challenging environment in the past 30 years.

"After that age the children become more autonomous and they gravitate to peer groups that set the cognitive environment.

"What we know is that youth culture is more visually orientated around computer games than they are in terms of reading and holding conversations."

He added that previous studies have shown that IQ increases as teenagers move into adulthood, entering university or starting work.

Professor Flynn also believes that the larger drop in IQ among the upper half of the ability range could be due to effects of social class.

He said: "IQ gains are typically correlated by class, but the results in this case are very mixed. Maybe the rebellious peer culture of the lower half of British society has invaded the peer culture of the upper half.

"It could be the classes in the upper half were insulated from this rebellious peer culture for a time, but now it is universal."

His research, which is presented in a paper published online by the journal Economics and Human Biology, also refutes the commonly held belief that increases in IQ over time are a result of improving nutrition.

Previous research has suggested that using text messages and email causes concentration to drop, temporarily reducing IQ by 10 points, while smoking marijuana has been associated with a four-point drop in IQ.

IQ, or intelligence quotient, is normally expressed as a single numerical score, with 100 being the average.

Professor Flynn's study was conducted using a respected IQ test known as Raven's Progressive Matrices. Questions involve matching a series of patterns and sequences, so that even people with no education can take the test.

Dr John Raven, the Edinburgh-based psychologist who invented the test, said he was surprised by the fall in teenage IQ.

He said: "IQ is influenced by multiple factors that can be dependent upon culture, but the norms tend to be very similar across cultures even in societies that have no access to computers and television.

"What we do see is that IQ changes dramatically over time."

He cautioned that since the study did not record the social class of participants, "it is very difficult to make inferences about how changes within social classes can impact on these changes in IQ".

Richard House, a senior lecturer in therapeutic education at Roehampton University and a researcher into the effects of television on children, said: "Taking these findings at face value, it appears that there is something happening to teenagers.

"Computer games and computer culture has led to a decrease in reading books. The tendency for teachers to now 'teach to the test' has also led to a decrease in the capacity to think in lateral ways."

It's to do with vidya games, not the fact demographic has totally changed. Younger kids have the worst IQ difference, and coincidentally the most recent central asian immigrants. Just a coincidence, though. It's the vidya games.

SilverKnight
11-28-2013, 07:45 AM
stupid TV programming and decreasing quality in education in school and at home = crappy grades and lack of education.

Anglojew
11-28-2013, 07:51 AM
Due to immigration no doubt

Prisoner Of Ice
11-28-2013, 07:53 AM

Could just be that the white ones are beaten regularly by muslim kids like in Oslo, taking a few extra points off.

In a few years let's ask europeans to name american states on the US map and see how they do.

SilverKnight
11-28-2013, 07:57 AM
Could just be that the white ones are beaten regularly by muslim kids like in Oslo, taking a few extra points off.

In a few years let's ask europeans to name american states on the US map and see how they do.

Both white and non-white can't be stupid.. In fact is more about the culture and what they are though...

This whole IQ theory only applies to academics, socio economic advantages, not general intelligence.

Anglojew
11-28-2013, 07:58 AM

I've tested Europeans on this and they're way worse at geography than Americans.

armenianbodyhair
11-28-2013, 08:01 AM
Anglojew, if you are going to troll at least TRY to make it convincing.

Swearengen
11-28-2013, 08:04 AM
It's because, in the age of birth control and secularism, dumb people have more kids than smart people.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6b/Idiocracy_movie_poster.jpg

Drawing-slim
11-28-2013, 08:06 AM

More precisely Muslims!
:laugh:

Prisoner Of Ice
11-28-2013, 08:07 AM
It's because, in the age of birth control and secularism, dumb people have more kids than smart people.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6b/Idiocracy_movie_poster.jpg

In the long run, I worry about this more.

Mixing won't make you any stupider than whatever the current stupidest moron is (but don't doubt they will wash away any intelligence over time, there's an endless supply of them). Natural selection towards idiocy has no limits. Not to mention a world where everyone has a lifecycle of 30-40 years and reach puberty at 5 sounds like a nightmare in and of itself.

Swearengen
11-28-2013, 08:11 AM

Mixing won't make you any stupider than whatever the current stupidest moron is (but don't doubt they will wash away any intelligence over time, there's an endless supply of them). Natural selection towards idiocy has no limits. Not to mention a world where everyone has a lifecycle of 30-40 years and reach puberty at 5 sounds like a nightmare in and of itself.

In the long run? It's going to happen... fast. It's already happening apparently.

eeroli
11-28-2013, 11:48 AM
England is doomed. Once a great nation,, sad, to be honest.

Jackson
11-28-2013, 01:03 PM
Ha, didn't need a study to prove this. Nobody thinks for themselves anymore, and their brains get fuck all in the way of exercise.

Bloodsport
11-28-2013, 01:07 PM
This is one of those times that you no one, not even in their most extreme mindset, can blame immigration. Kids in the UK (I live here) are lazy. White, Black, Asian, whatever, they're all lazy, spoilt, disrespectful crybabies.

Smaug
11-28-2013, 01:15 PM
Americans got really butthurt because of the map thing...

Loki
11-28-2013, 01:22 PM
I'm not surprised.

No. If anything, exposure to other cultures would enrich intelligence.

Loki
11-28-2013, 01:25 PM

No. Secularism doesn't make people more stupid, it would enhance thinking. Religion dumbs people down.

Prisoner Of Ice
11-28-2013, 05:19 PM
This is one of those times that you no one, not even in their most extreme mindset, can blame immigration. Kids in the UK (I live here) are lazy. White, Black, Asian, whatever, they're all lazy, spoilt, disrespectful crybabies.

They's always been lazy spoiled disrespectful crybabies, but they used to be lazy disrespectful crybabies with an IQ that's six points higher.

Acquisitor
11-28-2013, 05:21 PM

I think addiction to shitty sites like fb also plays a role here, not just negro etc immigration

Prisoner Of Ice
11-28-2013, 05:21 PM
No. Secularism doesn't make people more stupid, it would enhance thinking. Religion dumbs people down.

If you don't have kids, it doesn't matter how smart you were once you die.

Prisoner Of Ice
11-28-2013, 05:22 PM
Americans got really butthurt because of the map thing...

I've been wanting to post this a while but it's somewhat old news.

SilverKnight
11-28-2013, 05:23 PM
People need to stop blaming shit on other people, and start blaming it on the policy makers instead and the elite.

Dombra
11-28-2013, 05:24 PM
Immigrants fault, period :coffee:

Loki
11-28-2013, 05:30 PM
People need to stop blaming shit on other people, and start blaming it on the policy makers instead and the elite.

This.

Blaming immigrants on your lower IQ is truly pathetic. It has mostly to do with bad parenting.

portusaus
11-28-2013, 05:32 PM
And people think I'm being radical when I say deport them all...?

This is about saving our identity people. Nobody alive now will matter in 100 years. What will matter in 100 years is whether our people exist or not.

Loki
11-28-2013, 05:35 PM

This is about saving our identity people. Nobody alive now will matter in 100 years. What will matter in 100 years is whether our people exist or not.

What does this have to do with children having lower IQ? I fail to understand. Please enlighten me.

SilverKnight
11-28-2013, 09:39 PM
Immigrants fault, period :coffee:

Moron any proof?

I seen many white Brits who are dumb ass hell (yes there are famous British innovators).

This.

Blaming immigrants on your lower IQ is truly pathetic. It has mostly to do with bad parenting.

IQ test are western standardized, meaning the education required in let say, Pakistan or Uganda, are way different then what you will get in Europe or North America.

SilverKnight
11-28-2013, 09:41 PM

wheather has an 'a' after 'e'

portusaus
11-28-2013, 09:43 PM
What does this have to do with children having lower IQ? I fail to understand. Please enlighten me.

A population's IQ does not simply drop this sharply when the standard of education stays similar. This is most likely the result of many people being introduced to the scope of testing that have lower IQ (mainly immigrants from countries that don't have western education).

Swearengen
11-28-2013, 09:45 PM

Secularism is a contributory factor in smart people having less kids.

Ultra
11-28-2013, 09:47 PM
wheather has an 'a' after 'e'
There's no such word as wheather.

He spelt whether (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/whether) right.

SilverKnight
11-28-2013, 09:49 PM
A population's IQ does not simply drop this sharply when the standard of education stays similar. This is most likely the result of many people being introduced to the scope of testing that have lower IQ (mainly immigrants from countries that don't have western education).

Yed but the drop is not a result in immigration but by the dumbing down of society itself by the media and influence from other kids.

There's no such word as wheather.

He spelt whether right.

ups.. true. nvm

Ivan Kramskoļ
11-28-2013, 09:51 PM
Absence of natural selection due to modern era, smart parents have less kids than dumb ones and immigration.

Swearengen
11-28-2013, 09:53 PM
Yed but the drop is not a result in immigration but by the dumbing down of society itself by the media and influence from other kids.

ups.. true. nvm

Education is actually much more highly valued today than it was in the 80s when people typically finished high school (without much care for their grades) and went straight to working. That's if they even finished high school at all.

Kids in the 80s weren't enlightened compared to now. They were smoking pot and listening to glamour rock.

The drop in IQ has to be genetic.

portusaus
11-28-2013, 09:55 PM

Good point. I imagine it's a mix of both, adding more people on the low end of the pool, and lowering the standards of education so they can keep up.

SilverKnight
11-28-2013, 09:56 PM
Education is actually much more highly valued today than it was in the 80s when people typically finished high school (without much care for their grades) and went straight to working. That's if they even finished high school at all.

Kids in the 80s weren't enlightened compared to now. They were smoking pot and listening to glamour rock.

Genetic (in any population) true, but specifying certain population is ignorant and wrong.

Once I graduated from High school, I had money saved from working part-time and moved on my own, then got my car in less then 5 weeks, others like me followed as well. So is rather about passion, dedication and even most importantly! motivation, then actual IQ.

portusaus
11-28-2013, 09:57 PM

We still are mate! Except, glam has been replaced with extreme metal.

SilverKnight
11-28-2013, 09:59 PM
Good point. I imagine it's a mix of both, adding more people on the low end of the pool, and lowering the standards of education so they can keep up.

Yes but this so called people a the low end of the pool are themselves being affected, by the same influences inflicted upon the ones in the "upper pool" (regardless of race). :b

portusaus
11-28-2013, 10:07 PM
Yes but this so called people a the low end of the pool are themselves being affected, by the same influences inflicted upon the ones in the "upper pool" (regardless of race). :b

True. I believe educational standards should only be rising higher and higher. Humans are capable of a lot more thinking than they think (you think? ;) ).

Regardless, I'm sure the average IQ of an immigrant arriving is lower than their British counterpart that is at the same education level. I imagine shitty education in their country of origin is the predominate factor here.

This phenomenon is still very bad though.

Loki
11-28-2013, 10:13 PM
IQ test are western standardized, meaning the education required in let say, Pakistan or Uganda, are way different then what you will get in Europe or North America.

You don't need an education to be able to complete an IQ test.

Scandalf
11-28-2013, 10:17 PM

I agree and disagree with you on this one. While it is true that knowledge is "at hand" nowadays thanks to technology and research is much easier and kids (well at least the smart ones) tend to have a more "inquisitive" mind and have the tools to fact-checking, the 80s were harder in education. Exames, expectations and general conduct were harder.

Swearengen
11-28-2013, 10:22 PM
I agree and disagree with you on this one. While it is true that knowledge is "at hand" nowadays thanks to technology and research is much easier and kids (well at least the smart ones) tend to have a more "inquisitive" mind and have the tools to fact-checking, the 80s were harder in education. Exames, expectations and general conduct were harder.

Maybe freaks and geeks isn't an accurate depiction of the era. I also haven't seen what middle school is like nowadays. Regardless, we can't ignore the impact of dumb people having many kids and smart people barely reproducing.

Scandalf
11-28-2013, 10:27 PM
Maybe freaks and geeks isn't an accurate depiction of the era. I also haven't seen what middle school is like nowadays. Regardless, we can't ignore the impact of dumb people having many kids and smart people barely reproducing.

Who knows? Maybe technology makes people lazier...
Maybe, since the study was done in the UK, the Teletubbies gave their contribution to this drop...

SilverKnight
11-28-2013, 10:54 PM
True. I believe educational standards should only be rising higher and higher. Humans are capable of a lot more thinking than they think (you think? ;) ).

Regardless, I'm sure the average IQ of an immigrant arriving is lower than their British counterpart that is at the same education level. I imagine shitty education in their country of origin is the predominate factor here.

This phenomenon is still very bad though.

Trust me I've seen lots of not so smart whites.. Same level? maybe the same successful or better, it all depends on the individual dude.!

exactly.

arcticwolf
11-29-2013, 12:50 AM

ups.. true. nvm

ups is spelled oops

Prisoner Of Ice
11-29-2013, 12:51 AM

IQ is a social construct and stuff lollers.

Any high IQ people I know, don't believe that for a moment. Even the ones who publicly say such nonsense (mostly teachers or professors).

Prisoner Of Ice
11-29-2013, 12:53 AM

And they don't actually affect them much so long as you have basic literacy.

Prisoner Of Ice
11-29-2013, 12:56 AM
IQ is a social construct, and race is a social construct. Some people are just in higher IQ social constructs, while welfare indigents of indeterminate origin just have the wrong social construct but this will be fixed by giving them welfare pads better than what average worker can afford.

Petros Houhoulis
11-29-2013, 02:42 AM
In the end of the day, the 1% folks have tried, and succeeded, at dumbing down the other 99%, either by immigration or by making stupidity fashionable, because if people kept getting smarter, they would prefer to determine their own fate, rather than follow the leaders like sheep.

Unfortunately, democracy is functional only when it is applied upon educated people, and now that the peoples' "education" is coming mostly from the TV rather than the classroom, democracy itself is falling apart in the civilized world...

In the end, "the powers that be" shall reap what they sowed...

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-29-2013, 03:44 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/4548943/British-teenagers-have-lower-IQs-than-their-counterparts-did-30-years-ago.html

It's to do with vidya games, not the fact demographic has totally changed. Younger kids have the worst IQ difference, and coincidentally the most recent central asian immigrants. Just a coincidence, though. It's the vidya games.

Did you read the article? It rose for younger kids, but dropped for teenagers.

It doesn't say the average IQ of Middle schoolers dropped 6 points. Read it again. It's speaking about the higher end of the Intelligence scale that typically have children from the Middle Class dropped by 6 points.

For the average 14 year old the average dropped by 2.

The IQs of children (between 5 and 10) went up half a point.

The article is written in very simple English that even a guy with an IQ of 145 should be able to read and you failed. You got everything written in the article wrong.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-29-2013, 03:50 AM
The question that should be asked is why the huge drop at the higher end?

Loki
11-29-2013, 03:59 AM
The question that should be asked is why the huge drop at the higher end?

It could be because people are becoming more selfish.

Manifest Destiny
11-29-2013, 04:03 AM

Mike Judge is a prophet.

Ivan Kramskoļ
11-29-2013, 04:27 PM
Nonetheless I agree that iq is not the perfect way to test how intelligent people are.
The only thing it is precise at is to classify people in 3 groups :
-dumb
-average
-smart

Prisoner Of Ice
11-30-2013, 09:52 AM
Did you read the article? It rose for younger kids, but dropped for teenagers.

It doesn't say the average IQ of Middle schoolers dropped 6 points. Read it again. It's speaking about the higher end of the Intelligence scale that typically have children from the Middle Class dropped by 6 points.

For the average 14 year old the average dropped by 2.

The IQs of children (between 5 and 10) went up half a point.

The article is written in very simple English that even a guy with an IQ of 145 should be able to read and you failed. You got everything written in the article wrong.

Fuck off you retarded midget faggot.

Having IQ of 145 I know an IQ change of half a point is not statistically significant, and IQ for kids that age is not going to be that accurate and will only be for gifted children or mental cases. I also know that the big differences in development between humans and chimps occur right around puberty especially in the "growth spurt" time. Growth spurt also affects brain and guess who has bigger growth spurt than everyone else, racially speaking?

When you ask why the top range is dwindling the answer is that this is not the first range of down dumbing. The first was YOU. The people with 140+ IQ are the sad remnants of an endless cycle of retarded spear chucking gracile midgets swarming noble neanderthal and superior cro magnon people out of existence, mostly by outbreeding them.

Those people were a rarity already but now that the average all around has dropped, the chance of recessive genius genes coming together from a pairing is more rare than ever. Not just from immigration but also from a dwarfing midget eating/screwing machine population boom that's been going on since farming began.

Methusalem
11-30-2013, 10:14 AM
Absence of natural selection due to modern era, smart parents have less kids than dumb ones and immigration.

blablabla how often do you guys want to repeat this social darwinistic paradigm? :laugh:

Andarijo
11-30-2013, 10:44 AM
The end of the lowering of moral and intellectual standards of the nation process, read, epi-dysgenic culture. You should evaluate not only what are the economic classes, but people who are having children at an earlier generation. If teens 14 years has averaged 6 IQ points lower than its previous generation, what would that be, 106 to 100? ... then a number of likely factors may have influenced, especially immigration. It also depends on what tests were applied. Verbal tests tend to be influenced by education at some point because the culture-free tests tend to be more robust. How many times the tests were administered? These applications of intelligence tests should come with reports on environmental and psychological conditions that children were subjected.
That these adolescents belong ethnicity? Anyway, all these variables are needed not only to find the page, but subsequent, which are important in the construction of the first result.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-30-2013, 12:06 PM
Fuck off you retarded midget faggot.

Am I the one with the terrible reading comprehension problem? I think not.

Having IQ of 145 I know an IQ change of half a point is not statistically significant, and IQ for kids that age is not going to be that accurate and will only be for gifted children or mental cases. I also know that the big differences in development between humans and chimps occur right around puberty especially in the "growth spurt" time. Growth spurt also affects brain and guess who has bigger growth spurt than everyone else, racially speaking?

I think you should read the article.... again. It's irrelevant whether half a point is meaningful. What's relevant is EVERYTHING you said about the article in this thread was wrong (the most apparent mistake can be found is in the title, which was never stated in the article). You even misunderstood why they brought up video games.

When you ask why the top range is dwindling the answer is that this is not the first range of down dumbing. The first was YOU. The people with 140+ IQ are the sad remnants of an endless cycle of retarded spear chucking gracile midgets swarming noble neanderthal and superior cro magnon people out of existence, mostly by outbreeding them.

Those people were a rarity already but now that the average all around has dropped, the chance of recessive genius genes coming together from a pairing is more rare than ever. Not just from immigration but also from a dwarfing midget eating/screwing machine population boom that's been going on since farming began.

I don't know why you're mad at me. If you read the article (again... and slowly.. perhaps four more times with a special aide) you would see everything you said about the article is incorrect. Your view on intelligence and all that other stuff is irrelevant to the fact you didn't understand the article. Normally I'd give a person the benefit of the doubt when they fuck up this bad by assuming you read the article a long time ago and you just decided to post it without reading it again and so you confused the details but you mentioned video games, which shows you did read it again since that was further down the article.

I think it's time to stop telling people you have an IQ of 145 whenever they question you on something; it's not true. The evidence doesn't match the claim. You're an idiot; ironically the same people you complain about are your intellectual brothers and sisters.

Andarijo
11-30-2013, 02:20 PM
There are several types of extremely intelligent people, from poets to scientists . A single number as a result will not result in the actual diagnosis as your intelligence .
At the most , I think ( totally independent of IQ tests ) very smart people tend to share some characteristics that are very rare in the rest of the population , especially when combined
divergent thinking
intellectual obsession
and high crystallized intelligence

When I see all these geniuses known in human history , gives me the idea that throughout their lives , they always continued learning , as if their brains were extremely energetic .
All these traits need to relate to the personality , because it is and what you do. Many high IQS , nerds , are known to have apathetic personalities . Ie, they are highly intelligent people but no one calls , the eccentricity required to maintain the lifestyle that obsessed person in a specific topic .

I believe through all the material I've read that high functioning autistics tend to have these traits, but a good portion of them do not have high iq (g factor).
For a person to be extremely clever at something, it must have some particular skill very well developed. I'm guessing that the real geniuses, both in personality and cognitive exceptionality lies in the group of people called, gifted with learning disabilities (learning default). Ie, you must have a great talent can be developed to the level of genius, combined with a deficit, making it possible to obsession in a few areas. Thus, when you are bad at math and good at history, for example, by you logic, will focus more on history, especially if you are a brainiac. Savants are like islands of genius, geniuses are like isthmus of genius but what matters is the land.
Genius appears in many ways, yes, many will have very high IQ, but many others do not have and taking into account the phenomenon of autism, I presuppose that for the the future will have even less relevance because of the nature clearly borderline of the higher functioning autism in relation to genius.

Prisoner Of Ice
11-30-2013, 05:22 PM
Success and intelligence are not the same thing. Nor are IQ and achievement. I suspect from my own experience that the ones who get credit for anything are the ones who steal the credit, the ones best able at figuring out how to steal the credit and who don't have any scruples about it. But for every Edison there's a Tesla (or more than one) they screwed over. Just like for every Einstein there's a Hilbert, a wife who did the math for him, and a guy he stole the original formulas from. Considering he had the 'miracle year' and then never did anything else for the rest of his life but talk to the press it's kind of obvious how he managed to get on top.

So I don't think it helps to look at success so much to judge intelligence. IQ is not perfect but it seems pretty obvious the lower the IQ of your society the more fucked it is, and in spite of the popular press campaign to the opposite I think the low IQ is causing the problems more than the other way around.

Andarijo
11-30-2013, 11:21 PM
I do not disagree about the serious problems that low IQ causes only disagree with the popular belief of iq as an identifier expert for high intelligence.
The first function of the tests when they were created, was precisely identify deficits in intelligence, but when we speak of high intelligence, we are dealing with wide range of cognitive styles, from high IQS as Vos Savant miss until the carriers own the syndrome of same name, note, 200 to 50 (mean).
What Mensa eg does is stupid, assuming that there is some deep pit of intelligence among those with IQ above 130 and those with IQ below this value.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/scott-barry-kaufman/the-mind-of-the-prodigy_b_1655853.html

Prisoner Of Ice
03-22-2014, 03:51 AM
bump

Prisoner Of Ice
10-12-2014, 07:58 AM
bump

LightHouse89
10-12-2014, 08:00 AM
I am not shocked. Modern day Brits are bat shit insane people from my experiences in meeting them. They consider Americans too right wing....This scares me especially in Looberal New England.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-12-2014, 08:17 AM
I am not shocked. Modern day Brits are bat shit insane people from my experiences in meeting them. They consider Americans too right wing....This scares me especially in Looberal New England.

1000 years of being beaten down by a hateful elite that owns the whole country has destroyed them.

Lusos
10-12-2014, 08:24 AM
I think It's important that us parents start protect our Children from this shit youth Culture that we have.
From little.Without much fuzz.
Putt your Child learning Music doing sports etc.
Anything to keep them way from the TV.
Teach them yourself about European History and our Ancestors.
Show them our rich Culture.

I've been doing that to my Child and It has worked so far,
Just yesterday she asked me to buy a Fall Out Boy T-Shirt.I was happy It wasn't One Direction or Justin Bieber or similar shit.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-12-2014, 06:21 PM
I think It's important that us parents start protect our Children from this shit youth Culture that we have.
From little.Without much fuzz.
Putt your Child learning Music doing sports etc.
Anything to keep them way from the TV.
Teach them yourself about European History and our Ancestors.
Show them our rich Culture.

I've been doing that to my Child and It has worked so far,
Just yesterday she asked me to buy a Fall Out Boy T-Shirt.I was happy It wasn't One Direction or Justin Bieber or similar shit.

Also, stop importing people from third world with 75 IQ.

Prisoner Of Ice
03-05-2015, 03:17 AM
Bump because of hilarious newspost claiming people getting smarter.

Unome
03-05-2015, 03:44 AM
Also, stop importing people from third world with 75 IQ.
QFT