PDA

View Full Version : how would you react if your child was homo?

Lucifer
11-28-2013, 06:59 PM
so what would you do, would reject it or not?
would you try to bring it back to the straight way?
would you tell it to go away from the house?

feel free to answer, imo i would react differently if it's a boy or a girl first,
i believe i would reject my son...the homo universe is sick that's it.

Hurrem sultana
11-28-2013, 07:01 PM
i would kill my son :P (well i am joking)

i would be mad and try to ban it for him somehow,i would not allow him go out too much

Hadouken
11-28-2013, 07:02 PM
I would say "no homo"

Lucifer
11-28-2013, 07:07 PM

i would be mad and try to ban it for him somehow,i would not allow him go out too much

so you'd try to make him straight again...what if he refuses and brings his bf home?

Acquisitor
11-28-2013, 07:07 PM

please don't procreate.

Hurrem sultana
11-28-2013, 07:08 PM
so you'd try to make him straight again...what if he refuses and brings his bf home?

No way :O i get them both out of my home

Lucifer
please don't procreate.

tell this to your yahoodies

Hurrem sultana
please don't procreate.

why? what would you do? :S

Caismeachd
11-28-2013, 07:09 PM
Try to see the reasons why. If they are social or natural. Would be disappointed unless they became a famous artist or movie director or something.

Baldur
I would come here for advice. :D

Dandelion

Well, some people send their children to Jesus camps. Some might send them to Moo-ham-mad camps.

The King, I am
11-28-2013, 07:10 PM
accept him and teach him not to act like a chick

Ivan Kramskoļ
11-28-2013, 07:11 PM
I would be sad but I would do nothing.
But if my child was a race traitor I think I would freak the hell out.

MissProvocateur
Honestly, I'd be a little upset since I wouldn't be able to have grandchildren, however, I can't change his/her sexuality, so I would accept them the way they are. I would never turn down my own flesh and blood based on their sexuality.

Acquisitor

who cares whether your child prefers the company of his/her own gender or the opposite gender ? its not up to the parents to do something about it, and especially to limit child's freedom.

Lucifer
11-28-2013, 07:12 PM
Well, some people send their children to Jesus camps. Some might send them to Moo-ham-mad camps.

man it's all about will, it's like smoking, the guy can stop being homo, he gets a wife and have kids and problem solved...no need
capitalism and gay camps.

The King, I am

because your disgusting, you just said you would throw your children out your home just because they are homosexual

Acquisitor
I would be sad but I would do nothing.
But if my child was a race traitor I think I would freak the hell out.

a "race traitor" ?

so if you get a daughter and she likes guys with darker skin then she is a race traitor ?

Acquisitor
11-28-2013, 07:13 PM
man it's all about will, it's like smoking, the guy can stop being homo, he gets a wife and have kids and problem solved...no need
capitalism and gay camps.

nice to hear that one of the biggest and brainless antisemits on the site is not just retarded in one direction but in life in general.

Hurrem sultana
11-28-2013, 07:15 PM
because your disgusting, you just said you would throw your children out your home just because they are homosexual

hopefully i wouldnt be THAT unlucky to get all gay kids!!

and no i said if he came to my house with his bf,then it shows he has 0 respect,as i would make it clear i dont accept homosexuality

and if he is grown up and i cant stop him then i would not contact him as before

The King, I am
11-28-2013, 07:15 PM
Honestly, I'd be a little upset since I wouldn't be able to have grandchildren, however, I can't change his/her sexuality, so I would accept them the way they are. I would never turn down my own flesh and blood based on their sexuality.

they can still have children,

Lucifer
11-28-2013, 07:16 PM
nice to hear that one of the biggest and brainless antisemits on the site is not just retarded in one direction but in life in general.

i'm not antisemite, i'm judeo-aware.

The King, I am
hopefully i wouldnt be THAT unlucky to get all gay kids!!

and no i said if he came to my house with his bf,then it shows he has 0 respect,as i would make it clear i dont accept homosexuality

and if he is grown up and i cant stop him then i would not contact him as before

Exactly, you don't accept homosexuality, you wouldn't accept your child, that's disgusting

Sblast
Nothing, show lots of psychological support and try and normalize it as much as possible.

MissProvocateur
11-28-2013, 07:17 PM
they can still have children,

Not through natural means.

Caismeachd
11-28-2013, 07:18 PM

I'm not gay but when I was 19 I told my dad I don't think I want to ever have children and he looked at me in the most disgusted/disappointing way. I don't understand that mentality at all. I think not having children is a more noble gesture than senselessly fucking and procreating as natures impulse wills you to do.

Acquisitor
11-28-2013, 07:18 PM
i'm not antisemite, i'm judeo-aware.

you are not aware about anything.

you go through life as a retarded individual who was probably dropped on the floor by his mother on multiple occasions when he was an infant.

also on this forum you always stalk me (quite an obsession you have) and always try to shit on me, its quite hilarious so please go on.

RandoBloom
11-28-2013, 07:19 PM

feel free to answer, imo i would react differently if it's a boy or a girl first,
i believe i would reject my son...the homo universe is sick that's it.

Either kill them or throw them out and never allow them near me or my home.

Acquisitor
11-28-2013, 07:20 PM
I'm not gay but when I was 19 I told my dad I don't think I want to ever have children and he looked at me in the most disgusted/disappointing way. I don't understand that mentality at all. I think not having children is a more noble gesture than senselessly fucking and procreating as natures impulse wills you to do.

fair point. But having kids is an expense, and not just material but also emotional and energetic.

RandoBloom

you go through life as a retarded individual who was probably dropped on the floor by his mother on multiple occasions when he was an infant.

also on this forum you always stalk me (quite an obsession you have) and always try to shit on me, its quite hilarious so please go on.

Which can be said about you and your obsesion with muslims.

The King, I am
Not through natural means.

Yes, I don't know what it's called but each man of the couple give their sperm to a pretty lady and have a child each with her, thus continuing the bloodline

Lucifer
11-28-2013, 07:21 PM

you're the one who comes here and attacks people, without explaining ur point of view...:picard1:
if u can't tolerate freedom of speech i'm sorry for u.

Acquisitor
11-28-2013, 07:21 PM
Either kill them or throw them out and never allow them near me or my home.

not allowing your hypothetical future children regardless of their sexual preference anywhere near you would be a good idea imo, a win/win for you and for them.

Acquisitor
11-28-2013, 07:22 PM
you're the one who comes here and attacks people, without explaining ur point of view...:picard1:
if u can't tolerate freedom of speech i'm sorry for u.

I attack those who deserve it and have a personal history of attacking me. You are one of such people.

Prisoner Of Ice
11-28-2013, 07:22 PM
I would say "no homo"

:lol:

I'd be like "you look very good in that spandex, son. No homo."

Acquisitor
11-28-2013, 07:23 PM
Which can be said about you and your obsesion with muslims.

I dont have any obsession with muslims, occasionally I post my negative things about islam as religion, but not about those who practice it.

Hurrem sultana
Exactly, you don't accept homosexuality, you wouldn't accept your child, that's disgusting

are you gay???

MissProvocateur

See, I don't think it's senseless. It's only senseless if you are unable to properly raise children and be a good parent. And sure, procreating is in our nature, but there's nothing animalistic about following it if you do it properly. I would never want to have grandchildren if the parents would be unwilling to take care of them, since it's cruel and selfish for the child. However, being able to continue your legacy is a nice concept. :P

In other words, both gestures are noble, but only if you do them in a proper way.

Lucifer
I attack those who deserve it and have a personal history of attacking me. You are one of such people.

nah i was refering to harlem u attack her while she just shares her opinion...is it a crime to tell that you don't want homo child alooooo?

Stimpy
11-28-2013, 07:25 PM
I'd be disapointed, angry, sad and embarrased but I would TRY to be as supportive as possible as I realize it's not his fault or a choice he has made. The worst thing about it would probably be that he wouldn't be able to give me lots of grandchildren.

Acquisitor
11-28-2013, 07:25 PM
nah i was refering to harlem u attack her while she just shares her opinion...is it a crime to tell that you don't want homo child alooooo?

it's not a crime to criticise her opinion especially when it's as radical and as harsh as.

my remark that she shouldn't procreate has a fair point in it: she never knows how her child might turn out to be and she is not ready to accept her offspring no matter what.

Lucifer
11-28-2013, 07:26 PM
it's not a crime to criticise her opinion especially when it's as radical and as harsh as :

whatever stay focused on the thread please

portusaus
11-28-2013, 07:28 PM
It wouldn't make any difference to me, I would just have more children to ensure my genes survive. I wouldn't love him/her any less.

The King, I am
11-28-2013, 07:30 PM
are you gay???

what does it matter, no i'm not and your views are disgusting

Lucifer
11-28-2013, 07:31 PM
danishbarbar how is homosexuality seen among berber tribes?

The King, I am
11-28-2013, 07:32 PM
danishbarbar how is homosexuality seen among berber tribes?

yes i know a chaoui who is a homosexual

Hurrem sultana
11-28-2013, 07:33 PM
a berber ?? lol

anyway i am sure your parents are as disgusting,go tell them you have a boyfriend and watch the reaction

Lucifer
11-28-2013, 07:33 PM
yes i know a chaoui who is a homosexual

i do not believe you

The King, I am
11-28-2013, 07:34 PM
i do not believe you

I don't care tbh

RandoBloom
11-28-2013, 07:38 PM
what does it matter, no i'm not and your views are disgusting

Why are they discusting?
Do you like shit?

KrashNick
11-28-2013, 07:39 PM
One thing is sure i wouldn't consider him my son anymore .

The King, I am
11-28-2013, 07:41 PM
a berber ?? lol

anyway i am sure your parents are as disgusting,go tell them you have a boyfriend and watch the reaction

My mum and dad have told me and my brothers many times that are views are ours and that they will love us regardless, you are DISGUSTING, kick them out your house? thats horrible and immoral

The King, I am
11-28-2013, 07:42 PM
Why are they discusting?
Do you like shit?

because it is, and if you agree and so are you

RandoBloom
11-28-2013, 07:45 PM
because it is, and if you agree and so are you

You think shit is discusting and dont want to eat it, You bastard!
You think eating human flesh is bad and discusting, you BASTARD!

You see, considering someone who doesnt think as you as discusting and bastard doesnt work. I would throw my kids out to die if they were gay as well. What would you do?

The King, I am
11-28-2013, 07:46 PM
You think shit is discusting and dont want to eat it, You bastard!
You think eating human flesh is bad and discusting, you BASTARD!

You see, considering someone who doesnt think as you as discusting and bastard doesnt work. I would throw my kids out to die if they were gay as well. What would you do?

your ridiculous, do you think before you type?

to answer your question, I would continue loving them with all my heart regardless if they are sexually attracted to boys

Loki
11-28-2013, 07:52 PM
I would buy him a butt-plug for his next birthday.

RandoBloom
11-28-2013, 07:54 PM
your ridiculous, do you think before you type?

to answer your question, I would continue loving them with all my heart regardless if they are sexually attracted to boys

I didnt ask you about what you would do as to kids. You would probably get a spit roast with you in between.

Proctor
11-28-2013, 07:54 PM
I would be a bit upset but you know what they say, it is what it is.

PolishAmerican190
11-28-2013, 07:56 PM
I would just ask him why couldn't you have been born crippled, blind or retarded instead? Seriously as long as he is healthy I wouldn't care about sexual orientation.

The King, I am
11-28-2013, 07:56 PM
I didnt ask you about what you would do as to kids. You would probably get a spit roast with you in between.

Sorry I didn't get this : "you would do as to kids. You would probably get a spit roast with you in between." could you re-phrase it please?

RandoBloom
11-28-2013, 07:58 PM
Sorry I didn't get this : "you would do as to kids. You would probably get a spit roast with you in between." could you re-phrase it please?

Re read the first post.

Ivan Kramskoļ
11-28-2013, 07:59 PM
a "race traitor" ?

so if you get a daughter and she likes guys with darker skin then she is a race traitor ?
If she is in couple with a non European and have children with him yes because in doing so she has betrayed her race by non having white Europeans children.
And I really don't understand this love a dark skin at all, what is appealing in someone in my opinion is features and afterward pigmentation and honestly I consider the features of dark people non attractive at all.

Sidi Atlas
11-28-2013, 07:59 PM
Accepting.

The King, I am
11-28-2013, 08:01 PM
Re read the first post.

can't be fucked, just re-phrase it please

RandoBloom
11-28-2013, 08:02 PM
can't be fucked, just re-phrase it please

Of course :)
Basicaly, I would throw my kid out of the house if he was, and what would you do to stop me?
A little more understanding, yes?

Acquisitor
11-28-2013, 08:03 PM
If she is in couple with a non European and have children with him yes because in doing so she has betrayed her race by non having white Europeans children.
And I really don't understand this love a dark skin at all, what is appealing in someone in my opinion is features and afterward pigmentation and honestly I consider the features of dark people non attractive at all.

you consider their features unattractive (me too btw, in many cases) but she may have a different opinion about it. Attraction is also not a choice.

The King, I am
11-28-2013, 08:05 PM
Of course :)
Basicaly, I would throw my kid out of the house if he was, and what would you do to stop me?
A little more understanding, yes?

If I saw you do it I would punch you in the throat and take care of your kid if I could afford it

Neanderthal
11-28-2013, 08:07 PM
Tough one. It would be hard, but I think i'd eventually accept him, he'd my blood after all. One condition tho, no faggot shit, don't want him dressed as a woman, no promiscuity (even if he was straight I wouldn't allow that), I wouldn't want to know his partners, etc.

Ivan Kramskoļ
11-28-2013, 08:13 PM
you consider their features unattractive (me too btw, in many cases) but she may have a different opinion about it. Attraction is also not a choice.
This false attraction from people of different race is not something nature really wants it's mainly consequences of propaganda on weak minded or the consequence of be constantly surrounded by people of different races while there is a strong shortage of opposite sex of your own race.

Acquisitor
11-28-2013, 08:13 PM
This false attraction from people of different race is not something nature really wants it's mainly consequences of propaganda on weak minded or the consequence of be constantly surrounded by people of different races while there is a strong shortage of opposite sex of your own race.

:picard2:

Ivan Kramskoļ
11-28-2013, 08:22 PM
:picard2:
If miscegenation was natural there would be no races today.

Acquisitor
11-28-2013, 08:23 PM

thats not a fact.

Caismeachd
11-28-2013, 08:38 PM
Ah ken tae bother thae difference. What's a glaikit fanny tae ken the new anywae.

Shah-Jehan
11-28-2013, 08:38 PM
*Therapy*

Also
11-28-2013, 08:43 PM

If miscigenation was not natural people wouldn't get sexually aroused when in contact with other races. Most ethnicities today are a mix of older ancient ethinicities anyway and if they didn't mix more with more "exotic" kinds is because they were geographically isolated.

Rudel
11-28-2013, 08:48 PM
It's the straight way or the highway.

Someone who takes dicks in the ass has no honor and no business in my home.

Acquisitor
11-28-2013, 08:49 PM
It's the straight way or the highway.

Someone who takes dicks in the ass has no honor and no business in my home.

so I guess you wont be exploring the butthole of your wife right ? its a nice experience btw.

Mazik
12-02-2013, 01:20 AM
I'm happy that most people who wrote in this thread will never have the opportunity to become parents :)

Fincher
12-02-2013, 01:32 AM
I can only imagine how miserable gays who force themselves to act straight must be. No one deserves to live that way. If you don't see any value in your children beyond their ability to conform to traditional gender roles, they're better off without you, really.

Prisoner Of Ice
12-02-2013, 01:36 AM
If miscigenation was not natural people wouldn't get sexually aroused when in contact with other races.

Do they that much? Some really like it, many are indiscriminant, but I think most prefer idealized versions of their own race if available.

Most ethnicities today are a mix of older ancient ethinicities anyway and if they didn't mix more with more "exotic" kinds is because they were geographically isolated.

alb0zfinest
12-02-2013, 02:08 AM
I wouldn't care. I would treat him like the rest of my kids

Rudel
12-02-2013, 02:38 AM
There are races because for most of humanity's history, most people only had their two legs to move around.
Every time you put people of different origins within the same vicinity, they still fuck and make babies.

armenianbodyhair
12-02-2013, 03:03 AM
I would abort it

Ivan Kramskoļ
12-02-2013, 04:28 PM
There are races because for most of humanity's history, most people only had their two legs to move around.
Every time you put people of different origins within the same vicinity, they still fuck and make babies.
Nop when ethnic russians conquered siberia/ north west europe moved west in america almost no miscegenation happened.

dude
12-02-2013, 04:29 PM
I would come here for advice. :D

Then you shall flog him.

rhiannon
12-02-2013, 04:33 PM

i believe i would reject my son...the homo universe is sick that's it. well, my oldest might be bisexual. It is not what I would've preferred. She is all kinds of confused. I don't think she's full-blown gay though.