PDA

View Full Version : who is your favourite extra white race

Mortimer
11-29-2013, 01:49 AM
mine is of course roms, second their cousins in asia (india/pakistan/bangladesh/sri lanka, in that order), third other asians like thailand, china, japan, i also like blacks a alot. my least favourite are mestizos from latin america, triracials from latin america and middle easterners.

Also
11-29-2013, 01:51 AM
Cypriots, Armenians and Levantines. If you mean extra-european.

Mortimer
11-29-2013, 01:54 AM
Cypriots, Armenians and Levantines. If you mean extra-european.

so anatolia+mideast are your choices to vote for

Also
11-29-2013, 01:59 AM
The first problem is that you grouped middle eastern with north africans, I don't intend to vote for north africans. And I can't vote for both, it's a single choice pool.
The other problem is that although there are many armenians in the Middle East, the definitions of ME I've seen so far don't include Armenia.

Mortimer
11-29-2013, 02:02 AM
The first problem is that you grouped middle eastern with north africans, I don't intend to vote for north africans. And I can't vote for both, it's a single choice pool.
The other problem is that although there are many armenians in the Middle East, the definitions of ME I've seen so far don't include Armenia.

armenia is in anatolia east of turkey as far as i know, if turks are not europen then europeans certainly arent. and if you dont count armenians as non-white you shouldnt have mentioned them or what do you mean? and levantines are mideast, you dont vote for northafricans if you vote for mideast it is either or both not only both, you can like one but not the other, you specified already that with mideast you mean levantines

Caismeachd
11-29-2013, 02:06 AM
Scottish people are the best yae glaikit

Neanderthal
11-29-2013, 02:08 AM
Well, I don't dislike any race, I tend to look at the good things of each race always, but i'm fascinated with North-American Indians (from Northern Mexico to Canada.)

Caismeachd
11-29-2013, 02:14 AM
Canadians are empty soulless people like on south park.

sean
07-20-2019, 12:18 PM
East Asians.