PDA

View Full Version : I love Iran

Annihilus
11-30-2013, 12:30 AM
No I don't :)

Sippola
11-30-2013, 12:32 AM
If I was Iranian, I would probably love it; regardless whether I agreed with the politics or religious fanatics.

Dombra
11-30-2013, 12:34 AM
I am Azeri and wants to overthrow Iran

Harja Türan!!!

Musso
11-30-2013, 12:35 AM
Iran has a very rich and ancient history/culture to be proud of.

Kiyant
11-30-2013, 12:41 AM
I would like them more if south Azerbaijan would have been united with the north.

Annihilus
11-30-2013, 12:44 AM
I only said I hate Iran, Iran is not a people

Iran is obsolete

Dengizik
11-30-2013, 12:45 AM
I am Azeri and wants to overthrow Iran

Harja Türan!!!

Azeri Turk*

Hajra*

Han Cholo
11-30-2013, 12:50 AM
I would like them more if south Azerbaijan would have been united with the north.

I agree. Iran should annex Azerbaijan.

Kiyant
11-30-2013, 12:51 AM
I agree. Iran should annex Azerbaijan.

Hahahahahaahahhahahaha
That was a good one but it wont happen before that Israel and Turkey would rape Iran.

Han Cholo
11-30-2013, 01:00 AM
Hahahahahaahahhahahaha
That was a good one but it wont happen before that Israel and Turkey would rape Iran.

If you try to rape Iran, Russia will make Turkey so miserable all of you would have to move to Germany.

Kiyant
11-30-2013, 01:01 AM
If you try to rape Iran, Russia will make Turkey so miserable all of you would have to move to Germany.

LOL
Russia also just watches Syria getting buttraped and doing only political things do you think Russia would really do anything to Israel/Turkey and Azerbaijan?

Han Cholo
11-30-2013, 01:02 AM
LOL
Russia also just watches Syria getting buttraped and doing only political things do you think Russia would really do anything to Israel/Turkey and Azerbaijan?

Iran and Turkey closer to their doorstep. Look what they did to Georgia in 10 days for trying to join NATO LOL. Now imagine if you try to attack Iran.

Han Cholo
11-30-2013, 01:03 AM
If Russia try to make us miserable, NATO will rape Russia all of them would have to move Mexico and live in slums bla bla bla. Grow up.

The ones who have to grow up are the Turks wanting Azerbaijan to annex parts of Iran. As unlikely it is, the opposite is more possible to happen.

Kiyant
11-30-2013, 01:04 AM
Iran and Turkey closer to their doorstep. Look what they did to Georgia in 10 days for trying to join NATO LOL. Now imagine if you try to attack Iran.

Because Russia would go to war with the sixth military strongest nation and with whom Russia has a trade of many billion dollars for Iran? hahahahahahahahahahah

Han Cholo
11-30-2013, 01:07 AM
Because Russia would go to war with the sixth military strongest nation and with whom Russia has a trade of many billion dollars for Iran? hahahahahahahahahahah

It was actually Erdogan who said Russia would make Turk's life miserable (because according to him, that's what they do best) when he did not want Turkey as a launching pad for Syria invasion. Not me.

Kiyant
11-30-2013, 01:09 AM
It was actually Erdogan who said Russia would make Turk's life miserable (because according to him, that's what they do best) when he did not want Turkey as a launching pad for Syria invasion. Not me.

Like i care about Erdo but its clear Russia DOESNT have a military agreement with Iran which means if something would happen Russia would have the whole Nato against him so quit being delusional.

Han Cholo
11-30-2013, 01:10 AM
Like i care about Erdo but its clear Russia DOESNT have a military agreement with Iran which means if something would happen Russia would have the whole Nato against him so quit being delusional.

Once they develop the reactors fully they will.

Kiyant
11-30-2013, 01:11 AM
Once they develop the reactors fully they will.

For that reason Israel is still there :)
Also in Turkey are also nuclear weapons so....

Hurrem sultana
11-30-2013, 01:37 AM
I love Iran too

Sblast
11-30-2013, 08:22 AM
No I don't :)

Sure you do...Look: Ethnic dances.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/28/Horses_2.jpg/220px-Horses_2.jpg
Oh look! It's US gap income/foreign policy/symbol of evil! Straight ahead! Hate it!

I only said I hate Iran, Iran is not a people

lulz, for this forum it will do. Tho you could be a little more accurate for the sake of decency.

Rojava
11-30-2013, 08:34 AM
Also in Turkey are also nuclear weapons so....

That's just rumors and utter bull shit.

I support minorities in Iran gaining their own freedom.

Óttar
11-30-2013, 08:40 AM
Khomeini is a Turkic faggot! Shahanshah Zendebad! You rat-faced fuck!!!

Sky earth
11-30-2013, 09:37 AM
Khomeini is a Turkic faggot! Shahanshah Zendebad! You rat-faced fuck!!!

Khamenei belongs to the Mullah race. He is a less fluent speaker of the Azeribaijani language but fluent in Persian and Arabic. Besides that his mother was probably an ethnic Persian speaker from Yazd

Mehmet
11-30-2013, 09:44 AM
Turks don't like Iran.
Polls in Turkey indicated that Iran and Israel are the least favored nations in M-E by Turkish people.

Rojava
12-02-2013, 03:45 PM
Behrouz why the thumb down? I didn't insult your precious Iran.