PDA

View Full Version : What do you all think of car hopping?

Eliades
12-01-2013, 06:30 PM
It's a big thing over where I live here in the U.S., for those of you who may not know what it is, it's where you go at night in neighborhoods (usually nice ones) and apartment complexes and check for the cars that are unlocked and grab anything you may want of the car, like valuables, purses, tools, credit cards, garage door openers to open garages, etc.

I'm asking for everyone's opinion on it, if you get offended no need to pay attention to this post then, because I know a few of the times I've talked about it with some, they've gotten offended. In my opinion it isn't a heinous, or a low life act especially if the doors were already unlocked.

Not a Cop
12-01-2013, 06:46 PM
Almost impossible in Russia.

Prisoner Of Ice
12-01-2013, 06:50 PM
Car hopper should be dragged behind car until dead.

Stefan_Dusan
12-01-2013, 06:57 PM
Well it's stealing, other than that the owners were careless. It's better for someone to smash their way into your car then from them to open the door I guess.

Back some years ago, I used to get drunk, drive back to my place at 5am, stumble out to my apartment. Many of those times I forgot to lock my car, sometimes I had my window wide open. A couple times I left things like a phone that disappeared as result. Once neighbor put note inside my car for me to stop coming home late with music blasting :laugh:

Eliades
12-01-2013, 07:50 PM
Almost impossible in Russia.

It too hot over there with police to make it possible in Russia?

Car hopper should be dragged behind car until dead.

Lmao, who are you to say something like that?

Well it's stealing, other than that the owners were careless. It's better for someone to smash their way into your car then from them to open the door I guess.

Back some years ago, I used to get drunk, drive back to my place at 5am, stumble out to my apartment. Many of those times I forgot to lock my car, sometimes I had my window wide open. A couple times I left things like a phone that disappeared as result. Once neighbor put note inside my car for me to stop coming home late with music blasting :laugh:

Yeah, music blasting can get your stuff stolen or broken into easy, that's why when I had subs in my old car I'd never bump them in apartment complexes or places I was gonna park for a little bit.

Not a Cop
12-01-2013, 07:54 PM
It too hot over there with police to make it possible in Russia?

No, simply nobody left it's stuff in the car, and locks them pretty much always

Eliades
12-02-2013, 07:00 PM
No, simply nobody left it's stuff in the car, and locks them pretty much always

Yeah people over there are probably smarter than that, and there's probably a lot of crime over there anyway, but shit I'm still wondering how often people car hop in other countries. I"m thinking me and my friends would have a field day with it in England if I knew the area and all that, come up even more so than I do over here in the States.

Peikko
12-02-2013, 07:04 PM
Sounds like something dishonest lasers would do.

Dombra
12-02-2013, 07:07 PM
Sounds utterly idiotic. Immoral idiots who steal and morons who does not lock their cars :picard2:

Rudel
12-02-2013, 07:09 PM
In my opinion it isn't a heinous, or a low life act especially if the doors were already unlocked.
Are you some sort of gypsy ?

Caismeachd
12-02-2013, 07:14 PM
Yeah people over there are probably smarter than that, and there's probably a lot of crime over there anyway, but shit I'm still wondering how often people car hop in other countries. I"m thinking me and my friends would have a field day with it in England if I knew the area and all that, come up even more so than I do over here in the States.

I wouldn't think people would leave things in cars here because people are overall more aware when they are driving (less convenience since nobody drives automatic, cars are smaller etc). There are also cameras all over.

This is funny

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/09/30/yafet-askale-convicted-stealing-car-after-smartwater-green-pictures_n_4017019.html

Seems like something desperate crack addicts would do more than anything.

dude
12-02-2013, 07:14 PM
Oh, you mean a thief...

Eliades
12-03-2013, 12:06 AM
Sounds utterly idiotic. Immoral idiots who steal and morons who does not lock their cars :picard2:

Suit yourself, it's only idiotic if you get caught.

Nah, Slavic-American my ancestry is on the side, got a little distant gypsy in me according to my grandma.

I wouldn't think people would leave things in cars here because people are overall more aware when they are driving (less convenience since nobody drives automatic, cars are smaller etc). There are also cameras all over.

This is funny
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/09/30/yafet-askale-convicted-stealing-car-after-smartwater-green-pictures_n_4017019.html

I see, and cameras where? In cars?

Eliades
12-04-2013, 06:10 PM

This is funny

I was just able to see the link, last time I checked it was on a mobile device, but damn that shit is crazy I've never even heard of that. I"m so glad they don't have that over here in the U.S.

VAARON
12-04-2013, 06:15 PM
you are not american

Eliades
12-04-2013, 06:30 PM
you are not american

Lol what makes you say that?

Either way, for all intents and purposes I am, was born and raised in the Midwest.

Eliades
12-06-2013, 05:47 PM
Anyone else?

Proctor
12-27-2013, 02:44 AM
Idiotic.

Eliades
12-27-2013, 05:13 PM
Idiotic.

Care to explain why you think it's idiotic? Like I said it's only idiotic if you get caught, 'cause I was out doing out last night with a friend and we made 86 USD each within an hours work.

Furnace
12-27-2013, 05:19 PM
Care to explain why you think it's idiotic? Like I said it's only idiotic if you get caught, 'cause I was out doing out last night with a friend and we made 86 USD each within an hours work.

And you come here bragging about it? What a low-life you are.

Pankration
12-27-2013, 05:25 PM
I tried that a couple times with mailboxes but I got caught so I'm too scared to try it again lol

portusaus
12-27-2013, 05:26 PM
Even if people are dumb for leaving stuff in their unlocked cars, it's still dick-ish. You should get a few friends and a car, park the car and turn it off in an unusual spot in a popular parking lot, and ask people for gas money because "you ran out and can't get home". I've heard of people making hundreds doing this for 4 hours, and instead of stealing people's stuff and inconveniencing them, you make people feel good about themselves and only take from people that willingly spare.

Lux Aeterna
12-27-2013, 05:36 PM

Just a stupid American teenager, white trash punk :coffee:

Oneeye
12-27-2013, 05:58 PM
Suit yourself, it's only idiotic if you get caught.

It's only a matter of time before that behavior catches up with you. You reap what you sow, and the repercussions aren't just time and fines.

Eliades
12-31-2013, 08:51 PM
Have a lot to reply too since I've haven't been here in a while.

And you come here bragging about it? What a low-life you are.

Wasn't bragging, I was originally asking a question to those on here that aren't American, asking how often this happened in their countries. But, who are you to call me a low life? Because you're a goodie good? I do a shit ton for the people I care about, if I inconvience a number of random people on the way so be it. Then again, you live in Norway and that stuff probably never happens there, so I'll let your ignorance slide. I'm not going to get mad.

I tried that a couple times with mailboxes but I got caught so I'm too scared to try it again lol
Here that's a fed crime, I don't do that much, just cause you don't get much out of it.

Even if people are dumb for leaving stuff in their unlocked cars, it's still dick-ish. You should get a few friends and a car, park the car and turn it off in an unusual spot in a popular parking lot, and ask people for gas money because "you ran out and can't get home". I've heard of people making hundreds doing this for 4 hours, and instead of stealing people's stuff and inconveniencing them, you make people feel good about themselves and only take from people that willingly spare.

I used to do something similar to that, but I would park at a gas pump in rich areas, block it off, and say I ran out. Then people would give me gas money.

Just a stupid American teenager, white trash punk :coffee:

Well, shit I'd rather be called a white trash punk than one of Elias Alucard's former "conquests" I bet he had his way with you back in the day. Btw I'm 20, last time I checked that wasn't a teenager.

It's only a matter of time before that behavior catches up with you. You reap what you sow, and the repercussions aren't just time and fines.

I already know the consequences of what I dish out, it's not good. I'm taking a break for a while though, because I don't like worrying my girl all the time, and If i were too get locked up over this I'd hate to loose her.

Lux Aeterna
12-31-2013, 09:29 PM
Well, shit I'd rather be called a white trash punk than one of Elias Alucard's former "conquests" I bet he had his way with you back in the day. Btw I'm 20, last time I checked that wasn't a teenager.

HAHA yeaa, it's easy to talk shit over there when the only one who can refute it is banned since forever :rolleyes:

You haven't grown up one bit since ABF, so while you might be an adult under the law, you're still the same little brat I remember :nod: but please keep this up wigger Bieber, you'll still be sentenced as an adult ;)

Han Cholo
12-31-2013, 09:32 PM

Reported to police.

Manifest Destiny
12-31-2013, 09:41 PM

This.

Equilibrium
12-31-2013, 09:42 PM
Just a hipster label for stealing. Still immoral.

Eliades
01-02-2014, 04:56 PM
HAHA yeaa, it's easy to talk shit over there when the only one who can refute it is banned since forever :rolleyes:

You haven't grown up one bit since ABF, so while you might be an adult under the law, you're still the same little brat I remember :nod: but please keep this up wigger Bieber, you'll still be sentenced as an adult ;)

I don't really care one way or the other what you say, you don't know me, so how can you say I haven't grown up one bit? Lol. You can't fully judge someone off of the internet. And wigger Bieber? That's real mature. I'll have you know I'm proud of my blood, I have do not have any desire to be black.

Reported to police.

Lol snitch. Why do you care so much? About a guy on the internet in a different country talking about this to the point where you'd report it to the police? You must have no life I guess.

Just a hipster label for stealing. Still immoral.

Hipster label?

Han Cholo
01-02-2014, 07:15 PM
Lol snitch. Why do you care so much? About a guy on the internet in a different country talking about this to the point where you'd report it to the police? You must have no life I guess.

How cute. A criminal who asks in a forum for the opinion and approval of foreigners on his own crimes tells me if I have no life. By the way, I'm not a snitch, you're the dumbass and snitch for publishing your crimes online. A complete imbecile just like the idiots who let valuable objects inside cars with no secured doors.

You had it coming, enjoy your last days of freedom.

Graham
01-02-2014, 07:17 PM
I'd phone the Police.

My adopted Uncle robbed homes to feed his gambling addiction, eventually going to prison. You're not any different

Cail
01-02-2014, 07:25 PM
How is this different from any other sort of stealing? Are you asking us what's our opinion on being a thief? It's a crime. Criminals are scum. What else did you expect to hear? "Good job"?

Eliades
01-03-2014, 07:23 PM
How cute. A criminal who asks in a forum for the opinion and approval of foreigners on his own crimes tells me if I have no life. By the way, I'm not a snitch, you're the dumbass and snitch for publishing your crimes online. A complete imbecile just like the idiots who let valuable objects inside cars with no secured doors.

You had it coming, enjoy your last days of freedom.

Lol ok, I believe ya! I originally was asking foreigners how often this happened in their countries? Or, if they heard of it happening. The topic quickly evolved into shaming me, when I mentioned the one and only time of me doing it. I mean damn, you and a few others are acting like I killed someone.

I'd phone the Police.

My adopted Uncle robbed homes to feed his gambling addiction, eventually going to prison. You're not any different

No point for you too lmao. And nah, I am, cause I know when to stop, I quit flat-out quit for my girl.

How is this different from any other sort of stealing? Are you asking us what's our opinion on being a thief? It's a crime. Criminals are scum. What else did you expect to hear? "Good job"?

Nah that's not what I originally made the thread about, no one stayed on topic. It originally was asking people in countries outside the U.S. if this sort of thing was prevalent in their countries. Jumping to conclusions...

Methusalem
01-03-2014, 07:25 PM
LOL so americunts don't lock their cars? Another proof for americunt's low IQ.

Methusalem
01-03-2014, 07:33 PM

Did EliASSfatucard fuck PowerPaw? Impossible.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-03-2014, 07:34 PM
It's a big thing over where I live here in the U.S., for those of you who may not know what it is, it's where you go at night in neighborhoods (usually nice ones) and apartment complexes and check for the cars that are unlocked and grab anything you may want of the car, like valuables, purses, tools, credit cards, garage door openers to open garages, etc.

I'm asking for everyone's opinion on it, if you get offended no need to pay attention to this post then, because I know a few of the times I've talked about it with some, they've gotten offended. In my opinion it isn't a heinous, or a low life act especially if the doors were already unlocked.

It's nigger behavior.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-03-2014, 07:38 PM

I don't recall him ever saying he had sex with you at ABF.