The Haqq sisters
http://i40.tinypic.com/aw7vyb.jpg

Their parents are from Khuzestan, Iran.

Baldur
11-27-2013, 07:23 PM
The Haqq sisters

lol for real? They look straight up afram.

KidMulat
11-27-2013, 07:46 PM

Yep! Apparently in SoCal their is a small sub-community of black Persians :-)

Shah-Jehan
11-28-2013, 01:05 AM

They are Zanj, (freed)slaves from Eastern Africa

arcticwolf
11-28-2013, 01:11 AM
Yep! Apparently in SoCal their is a small sub-community of black Persians :-)

Not saying what you said is not right but I have never seen Persians that looked like that before, are you sure they are Persian, both their parents are native Persians?

KidMulat
11-28-2013, 01:29 AM
Not saying what you said is not right but I have never seen Persians that looked like that before, are you sure they are Persian, both their parents are native Persians?

Lol yes the Iran has a very long history with Saharan and Sub-Saharan Africa; look up black persian :-)

arcticwolf
11-28-2013, 01:37 AM
Lol yes the Iran has a very long history with Saharan and Sub-Saharan Africa; look up black persian :-)

No, I trust you, it's not like I am all knowing dude. Thanks.

Behrouz
11-28-2013, 04:55 PM
The Haqq sisters

They are descendants of Zanj slaves.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Iranian

The Indian Ocean slave trade was multi-directional and changed over time. To meet the demand for menial labor, black slaves captured by Arab slave traders were sold in cumulatively large numbers over the centuries to the Persian Gulf, Egypt, Arabia, India, the Far East, the Indian Ocean islands, Ethiopia, and Somalia.[2]
During the Qajar dynasty, many wealthy households imported Black African women and children as slaves to perform domestic work. This slave labor was drawn exclusively from the Zanj, who were Bantu-speaking peoples that lived along the coast of East Africa in an area roughly comprising modern-day Tanzania, Mozambique and Malawi.[3][4] However, Mohammad Shah Qajar, under British pressure, issued a firman suppressing the slave trade in 1848.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=djte-NO2yOk

orkideh
12-01-2013, 04:47 AM

They are NOT ethnic Iranians ! ! ! They are Zanj descendants ! ;~(

Shah-Jehan
12-01-2013, 04:49 AM
We were expecting your arrival, Behrouz has invited you right?:)

KidMulat
12-01-2013, 04:50 AM

The Zanj aren't pure and neither are their "fully" persian neighbors so...

solaris
12-01-2013, 04:55 AM
how close are persians and north indians related to each other?

Shah-Jehan
12-01-2013, 04:57 AM

linguistic, historic and cultural relations and religious for the Muslims...

orkideh
12-01-2013, 05:03 AM
We were expecting your arrival, Behrouz has invited you right?:)

Thanks. ;~D Yes ! He invited me, I'm not a forum girl lol but I used to post in Yahoo Answers and Beauty Tips before, so it's not too different. ~.~

Rambo07
12-01-2013, 05:36 AM

Well thats an open ended question and is debatable depending on who you ask.
Iranians have an average of 7-10% ANI influence, in the South-East its much higher.
Linguistically their languages are of the same Indo-Iranian sub group.
Also the North has been heavily Persianized from the 12th century onwards.
The term North Indian is vague because people in UP/Bihar are very different from what you will find in Punjab and much more so in Kashmir.
Keep in mind though they are a lot of differences but they are strong connections.

Azalea
12-01-2013, 06:34 AM
Actually, it depends. Lots of Persian girls have Plastic Surgery, which is EXTREMELY common in Iranian cities. The ones here have had a lot of Plastic Surgery to look European, so tear drop noses and cheek implants, contouring are common place. They are pretty Persian girls but a lot of the ones posted in the thread have had way too many surgeries.
Also Arab women run the whole gamut. Like a lot of Iraqi women look similar to Persian women, but different from Levantine Arab women in general.
I find Golshifteh Farahani more of a classic Persian beauty

[img]http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/picture_this/public/2012/01/21/219935-golshifteh-farahani.jpg[img]

She is Azeri-Turk.

Ontopic: what's up with all these hate comments? Why can't people just enjoy the beauty of one ethnic group without bashing another one? It's very much possible that you prefer the features of Iranian women over other Middle Eastern (Arab in this case) women, but the comments in this thread are really childish.

Is the one on the far right Persian?

She isn't dressed differently from the others so most probably. Why did you ask? There are many Iranians like that girl. I've seen plenty of them in the Netherlands.

Behrouz
12-01-2013, 05:46 PM
The Zanj aren't pure and neither are their "fully" persian neighbors so...

Look, I have nothing against blacks and actually i've done a few black chicks when i was in UK, they were ok. But i can't let you niggerify my country, no my friend, i really can't. What's next? Was Ancient Persian Empire established by Zanj Slaves?

Their contribution to Iran's gene pool must be 0.001% at most.

silver_surfer
12-01-2013, 05:57 PM

There are two Iranian communities in India - Parsi and Irani. The story is interesting as to why they emigrated to India.

A Parsi is a member of one of the two Zoroastrian communities found throughout South Asia. They are legally and ethnically distinct from the Iranis even though both groups descend from Persian Zoroastrians.

According to the Qissa-i Sanjan tradition, the present-day Parsis descend from a group of Zoroastrians from Greater Iran who immigrated to the western borders of South Asia (Gujurat and Sindh) during the 8th or 10th century to avoid persecution by Muslim invaders who were in the process of conquering Iran. At the time of the Muslim conquest of Persia, the dominant religion of the region was Zoroastrianism. Iranians rebelled against Arab invaders for almost 200 years; in Iran this period is now known as the "Two Centuries of Silence" or "Period of Silence". During this time many Iranians who are now called Parsi rejected both options and instead chose to take refuge by fleeing from Iran to India.

The long presence of the Parsis in the Gujarat and Sindh areas of India distinguishes them from the smaller Zoroastrian Indian community of Iranis, who are more recent arrivals.
---------
The Iranis are an ethno-religious community in South Asia; descendants of Persian Zoroastrians who emigrated from Iran to South Asia within the last few centuries. They are culturally, linguistically and socially distinct from the Parsis, who - although also Zoroastrians - arrived on the subcontinent over 1,200 years ago. The Parsis and Iranis may also be considered legally distinct. This is based in part on a 1909 obiter dictum that, among many other issues relating to the Indian Zoroastrians, also observed that Iranis (of the now defunct Bombay Presidency) were not obliged to uphold the decisions of the then-regulatory Parsi Panchayat.

Although the term 'Irani' is first attested during the Mughal era, most Iranis are descendants of immigrants who arrived on the subcontinent during the 19th and early 20th centuries, that is, when Iran was ruled by the Qajars and when religious persecution of non-Muslims was rampant. The descendants of the immigrants of those times remain culturally and linguistically closer to the Zoroastrians of Iran.

In India, most Iranis live in and around the cities of Mumbai and Hyderabad.

Source- Wikipedia

Behrouz
12-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Ofra Haza looks like a light-complexioned horner to me though. Any examples of notable Arab models you know? Anyways, it's understandable why you'd consider peninsular Arab women the most attractive (all subjective anyways), but I consider Anatolian and Levantine women the most attractive in the MENA :).

Then go make a thread about your levantine women and stop derailing this one, deal?

KidMulat
12-01-2013, 06:34 PM
Look, I have nothing against blacks and actually i've done a few black chicks when i was in UK, they were ok. But i can't let you niggerify my country, no my friend, i really can't. What's next? Was Ancient Persian Empire established by Zanj Slaves?

The East African Coast and modern Iran and Iraq have been in contact for some 4,000 years through trade and migration forced or otherwise; to say that I am trying to make all Persians "blacker than they really are" is false as I have stated it is their Persian neighbors who have have incorporated Africans and vice-versa.

I am looking for the admixture map but it is more than 10% for southern Iranians.

Behrouz
12-01-2013, 06:54 PM
The East African Coast and modern Iran and Iraq have been in contact for some 4,000 years through trade and migration forced or otherwise; to say that I am trying to make all Persians "blacker than they really are" is false as I have stated it is their Persian neighbors who have have incorporated Africans and vice-versa.

I am looking for the admixture map but it is more than 10% for southern Iranians.

Zanj, do not be such a khar, 10% african admixture in Southern Iran? Seriously? I don't hate our African-Iranian community but they are a new community to us. They usually reside in the south and speak Arabic. In comparison, Southern Iranians have relatively more south-asian admixture due to geographical proximity, but african? No way.

And do not waste your time looking for that map because either it doesn't exist or it's made by afro-centric Zanj like you.

KidMulat
12-01-2013, 09:44 PM
Zanj, do not be such a khar, 10% african admixture in Southern Iran? Seriously? I don't hate our African-Iranian community but they are a new community to us. They usually reside in the south and speak Arabic. In comparison, Southern Iranians have relatively more south-asian admixture due to geographical proximity, but african? No way.

And do not waste your time looking for that map because either it doesn't exist or it's made by afro-centric Zanj like you.

How do you not know about the Kilwa Sultanate and the Shirazi people's migration back and forth to the Iranian city of Shiraz?

Petros Houhoulis
12-06-2013, 12:31 PM
Thanks. ;~D Yes ! He invited me, I'm not a forum girl lol but I used to post in Yahoo Answers and Beauty Tips before, so it's not too different. ~.~

Oh, those Islamic beauty Queens!

I just hope that the garbage collecting crew won't get confused.

BTW, tell me dear orchidee, what sort of beauty tips would you provide to this girl? Do you think she needs a better makeup, or deeper eye shadows???

Petros Houhoulis
12-06-2013, 12:44 PM

OUCH!

Frank Miller. Trolling level:

Petros Houhoulis
12-06-2013, 12:52 PM
She is Azeri-Turk...

Nope, she is Azeri-Iranian. Forget your wet Panturanist dreams. Those Azeris don't give a rats' arse about you!

Azalea
12-06-2013, 01:12 PM
Nope, she is Azeri-Iranian. Forget your wet Panturanist dreams. Those Azeris don't give a rats' arse about you!

Thanks for bringing me some sense, Greek. These Azeris almost fooled me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9wnaUh6ox0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUAZt0LCUD8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL08uN2AESM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7Eo-yLVup4

The same goes for this Aprician Azeri user who has been fooling us Turks ever since he joined. Thanks again. I appreciate it a lot.

And where is Khalaj?

Besides, why would Qashqais, who speak a dialect of Azerbaijani Turkish, be considered a separate ethnic group (they were relocated from Azerbaijan to Fars province in 17th century) is beyond me. Are Kurds in Khorasan a separate group, just because they had been relocated there some centuries ago? Its nothing more than just a tribal name, Kurds have plenty of them too, to this day.

Petros Houhoulis
12-06-2013, 01:29 PM
Thanks for bringing me some sense, Greek. These Azeris almost fooled me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9wnaUh6ox0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUAZt0LCUD8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL08uN2AESM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7Eo-yLVup4

The same goes for this Aprician Azeri user who has been fooling us Turks ever since he joined. Thanks again. I appreciate it a lot.

First of all, the Azeris are not the same ethnic group as the Turks.

Secondly, I do not see you mentioning any Azeri from Iran in any of your links. Make a proper reference to Iranian Azeris first, and then we can discuss about it...

Azalea
12-06-2013, 01:39 PM
All the videos were shot in Iran and all the people in the videos are Azeri Turks from Iran. Hear them chanting 'Haray haray men Türkem'. Enough, enough I am a Turk. For more information about Azeris by an actual Azeri himself: check out Yalquzaq's post history.

Petros Houhoulis
12-10-2013, 03:25 PM
I've even heard the Kurds rebelling against the Ayatollahs in Iran, but never the Azeris.

Just because you have funded a few groups of lunatics who dance in the Turkish rhythms does not mean that the Azeri people of Iran actually give a shit about you...

...Who am I talking to anyway? The Turks who have even made a coup against Heydar Aliyev at 1995?

DeaththeKid
01-19-2014, 07:04 AM
sorry wrong post