PDA

View Full Version : Classify these group of Spaniards and Portuguese

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-01-2013, 09:51 PM
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz138/yoyochickenkfc/2439982930089120512cQhjkE_fs.jpg
half of them are Spanish and the other is portuguese

Carlito's Way
12-01-2013, 09:54 PM
is the dark one in the middle a tuga or a spaniard?

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-01-2013, 09:56 PM
is the dark one in the middle a tuga or a spaniard?

the one you saying in the middle is portuguese

GrebluBro
12-01-2013, 10:01 PM
Except three girls (including non-European looking Portuguese/Tuga girl), all other girls can pass in western Europe

Dynamo
12-01-2013, 10:03 PM
The majority are very British looking, they aren't typical, right?

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-01-2013, 10:03 PM
Except three girls (including non-European looking Portuguese/Tuga girl), all other girls can pass in western Europe

what three girls?

Damião de Góis
12-01-2013, 10:04 PM

The one in the middle showing her head? Looks indian to me.

GrebluBro
12-01-2013, 10:07 PM
what three girls?

The one who sits on kneel, another stands right side to blue-capped girl and obvious non-European looking short girl

GrebluBro
12-01-2013, 10:09 PM
The one in the middle showing her head? Looks indian to me.

ya same one. She could pass as Punjabi or some upper-caste Indian.
Anyways she is most likely Brazilian (non-white mestizo).

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-01-2013, 10:15 PM
The one who sits on kneel, another stands right side to blue-capped girl and obvious non-European looking short girl

They all look European to me But I agree with the one in the middle that is showing her head she is the only one that I see that looks non-European =gypsy looking.

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-01-2013, 10:39 PM
Bump

Sikeliot
12-01-2013, 11:20 PM
Cromagnid types mainly.

Cristiano viejo
12-01-2013, 11:51 PM
They already live in Western Europe, man.

The majority are very British looking,
They look what they are, Iberians.

they aren't typical, right?
Why not should they be typical?? :confused::coffee:

GrebluBro
12-02-2013, 12:00 AM

Well I added Iberian peninsula to southern Europe, not to Western Europe. some definition of Western Europe include Iberian.. confusing

Dynamo
12-02-2013, 07:04 AM

They look what they are, Iberians.

Why not should they be typical?? :confused::coffee:

because they look VERY British, when I think of Iberian their type do not come in mind. Someone like pique, Ramos, iniesta come to mind. I would never guess them as Spanish or Portuguese tbh, most look very English

The King, I am
12-02-2013, 07:26 AM
th one in the middle popping her head out looks indian lol

Cristiano viejo
12-02-2013, 04:53 PM
because they look VERY British, when I think of Iberian their type do not come in mind.
I understand it, because Anti-Iberian propaganda is strong, and for world Iberians are Blacks, or Moors, or brownies or something so.

Someone like pique, Ramos, iniesta come to mind.
lol and does not Pique looks very British (according your standards)??
But I think that these guys come to your mind because they are the Spaniards whom you known, simply.

I would never guess them as Spanish or Portuguese tbh, most look very English
For you, who donīt know how Iberians look. Not for Iberians,logically.

Dynamo
12-02-2013, 05:56 PM
I understand it, because Anti-Iberian propaganda is strong, and for world Iberians are Blacks, or Moors, or brownies or something so.

lol and does not Pique looks very British (according your standards)??
But I think that these guys come to your mind because they are the Spaniards whom you known, simply.

For you, who donīt know how Iberians look. Not for Iberians,logically.

nope pique doesn't look British, he looks southern European. If your trying to say that typical iberians look like Brits, im sorry but that ain't true. Yes iberians do have types that overlap with Brits like the pic above, but a typical Spaniard doesn't look English lol, please i was born in England, i know English people very well. Btw im not creating an agenda. A typical Brit wouldn't pass in Iberia nor can an typical Iberian, but yes there are overlaps :)

Cristiano viejo
12-02-2013, 06:24 PM
nope pique doesn't look British, he looks southern European. If your trying to say that typical iberians look like Brits, im sorry but that ain't true. Yes iberians do have types that overlap with Brits like the pic above, but a typical Spaniard doesn't look English lol, please i was born in England, i know English people very well. Btw im not creating an agenda. A typical Brit wouldn't pass in Iberia nor can an typical Iberian, but yes there are overlaps :)
lol and lol you have understood everything to the reverse :picard1:
from the first time I have said that these Iberians seem to be what they are, Iberians.
I never said that the Iberians look British.
what I have said is that propaganda says that the Iberians are all dark people, and look at the photo of this thread. YOU were who said that looked like British.
British are ugly people, we are beautiful people xD

Dynamo
12-02-2013, 06:51 PM
lol and lol you have understood everything to the reverse :picard1:
from the first time I have said that these Iberians seem to be what they are, Iberians.
I never said that the Iberians look British.
what I have said is that propaganda says that the Iberians are all dark people, and look at the photo of this thread. YOU were who said that looked like British.
British are ugly people, we are beautiful people xD

lol, I never said that you claimed iberians look British, but the photo you said were typical iberians, they look very British so indirectly you were suggesting that iberians looked British. But okay, I understand now :)

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-02-2013, 07:37 PM
because they look VERY British, when I think of Iberian their type do not come in mind. Someone like pique, Ramos, iniesta come to mind. I would never guess them as Spanish or Portuguese tbh, most look very English

to me pique, iniesta do not look that different from them but of course some with a few differences.
http://arxiu.fcbarcelona.cat/web/thumbnails/199_150/Imatges/2009-2010/futbol/primer_equip/plantilla/2009-07-20_CARA_PIQUE_01.jpg
http://cdn.worldcupblog.org/www.worldcupblog.org/files/2010/07/andres-iniesta1.jpg
they can blend in with the rest, to me they look what they are
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz138/yoyochickenkfc/2439982930089120512cQhjkE_fs.jpg
anyway dude it's not like I posted a single foto that shows like 1 or 2 people.

Cristiano viejo
12-02-2013, 08:35 PM
lol, I never said that you claimed iberians look British, but the photo you said were typical iberians,
Yes, because they do.

they look very British
I disagree. Why do they do?