PDA

View Full Version : Syria Army Seizes Israeli-Made Arms

Baluarte
12-02-2013, 06:16 PM
Syria Army Seizes Israeli-Made Arms

http://www.globalresearch.ca/syria-army-seizes-israeli-made-arms/5360064

The Syrian army says it has confiscated Israeli-made weapons in its latest operations against foreign-backed militants.

A military source told the Syrian news agency SANA on Sunday that Israeli weaponry — including missiles — were seized in an operation in the central city of Tadmur in Homs province.

A headquarters of militants was also destroyed in the suburbs of the capital Damascus.

Elsewhere, government forces killed several Saudi militants in the strategic region of Qalamun.

In recent days, the army has gained the upper hand in the weeks-long battle in the area, which had been used as a base for militant operations around Damascus.

On Saturday, Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Muqdad said Israel and Saudi Arabia had set up a new joint command in Jordan to oversee the operations of militants.

A recent British defense study showed that about 100,000 militants, fragmented into 1,000 groups, are fighting in Syria against the government and people.

Sblast
12-02-2013, 06:22 PM
:pound:

Acquisitor
12-02-2013, 06:24 PM
cool! I hope the rebels paid for those weapons.

rule of acquisition number 34 "War is good for business".

Baluarte
12-02-2013, 06:25 PM
cool! I hope the rebels paid for those weapons.

rule of acquisition number 34 "War is good for business".

Very reminiscent of Baron Rothschild's philosophy "When there's blood on the streets, it's time to buy property".

Acquisitor
12-02-2013, 06:29 PM
Very reminiscent of Baron Rothschild's philosophy "When there's blood on the streets, it's time to buy property".

any successful investor will tell you something like "I buy when everyone sells" or "when there is blood on WS then its time to buy" or even more primitive "buy the bear market".

don't you think its normal ?

Baluarte
12-02-2013, 06:34 PM
any successful investor will tell you something like "I buy when everyone sells" or "when there is blood on WS then its time to buy" or even more primitive "buy the bear market".

don't you think its normal ?

I think it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that most names in the Fortune 500 list have at some point recurred to low tactics and quasicriminal behaviour to increase their profit. We live in the world of capitalism and liberal modernism anyway.

Sblast
12-02-2013, 06:35 PM
Wow. Missiles. So cool. So mysterious. Which missiles Baluarte? The Gil? The Tamuz? Which one? Any verifiable pictures?
This is hellacious, "including missiles". http://www.global-BullShit.ca.

Why not turn to PressTv? Syria army confiscates Israeli-made arms (http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/12/02/337755/syria-army-confiscates-israelimade-arms/). Can you see the Galil or Negev? Maybe a Tavor? :lol00001:

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/3f/3fc41f1c1cc493814a2cfe48352c84f1efc3bc69acfc037a4a a46bc83236fff0.jpg

Acquisitor
12-02-2013, 06:40 PM
I think it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that most names in the Fortune 500 list have at some point recurred to low tactics and quasicriminal behaviour to increase their profit. We live in the world of capitalism and liberal modernism anyway.

what IS quasi criminal behavior ?

if I had a way to make the WS crash, then personally I'd load puts and would do it. For example by hacking into the computer and letting it execute massive sell orders resulting a chain reaction, like was the case in 1987. (google for it, I'm sure jews are behind it). However killing innocent people to make money is too much for me so I wouldn't do it.

Money is power, well not money itself ofc, but money is a tool to unleash greed of people, and greed is a massive tool. There is nothing new to it. That mid eastern fairy tale which you so like, the one about Judas and Christ also comes down to money. Judas sold Christ for money. I'm simply saying that money has always been a major tool to control people and not just in the modern times you appear to hate so much.

Acquisitor
12-02-2013, 06:40 PM
Wow. Missiles. So cool. So mysterious. Which missiles Baluarte? The Gil? The Tamuz? Which one? Any verifiable pictures?
This is hellacious "including missiles".

if it's true (unlikely but still) it's prolly some nearly expired shit from the 70's or so. Sold at a discount ;)

Windischer
12-02-2013, 06:47 PM
http://www.global-BullShit.ca.

quoting:

The Global Research website was established on the 9th of September 2001, two days before the tragic events of September 11. Barely a few days later, Global Research had become a major news source on the New World Order

:joker000:

Baluarte
12-02-2013, 06:47 PM
Money is power, well not money itself ofc, but money is a tool to unleash greed of people, and greed is a massive tool. I'm simply saying that money has always been a major tool to control people and not just in the modern times you appear to hate so much.

Now you're paraphrasing Mayer Amschel Rothschild famosu quote: "“Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws.”

Last post you paraphrased his descendant. You do like them don't you? :laugh:

Money wasn't an independent source of power prior to creation of central banking.

Sblast
12-02-2013, 06:50 PM
Me newspaper boy. Me read and deliver most retarded newspapers. Me change subject.

Don't change the subject Baluarte :rolleyes:.
I'm still waiting to see what a little naughty weasel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weasel_word) you've been. What missiles? What weapons?
Wow. So mysterious. So Jew. So Israeli. So cunning. Wow.

Acquisitor
12-02-2013, 07:02 PM
the last time Isr sold weapons to a muslim country (except for Turkey) was in the 80's when Iran needed Israeli antitank missiles to fight off the Iraqi invaders.

this info in the topic is likely 100% bs.

Baluarte
12-02-2013, 07:05 PM
the last time Isr sold weapons to a muslim country (except for Turkey) was in the 80's when Iran needed Israeli antitank missiles to fight off the Iraqi invaders.

this info in the topic is likely 100% bs.

Dunno, it was posted in SANA, the Syrian web agency, and then copied to IRIB (which is the site from which Global Research copied it) and then to PressTV.
I guess you can be sceptical about it since it's a Syrian official source.

Acquisitor
12-02-2013, 07:12 PM
Dunno, it was posted in SANA, the Syrian web agency, and then copied to IRIB (which is the site from which Global Research copied it) and then to PressTV.
I guess you can be sceptical about it since it's a Syrian official source.

oh a Syrian web agency blames Israel for the war.

surprise surprise :D

Israeli's have awesome home made weapons which are sold to Europe/US only, sometimes to Turkey.

I sincerely doubt they would give the rebels any of it. Especially knowing that these very weapons can be turned against them in the future.

Acquisitor
12-02-2013, 07:13 PM
Now you're paraphrasing Mayer Amschel Rothschild famosu quote: "“Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws.”

Last post you paraphrased his descendant. You do like them don't you? :laugh:

Money wasn't an independent source of power prior to creation of central banking.

I never studied Rothchild's quotes, but you make me curious. I have no doubt that he was a very intelligent man, so studying more of his life sounds like a good idea.

Baluarte
12-02-2013, 07:17 PM
I never studied Rothchild's quotes, but you make me curious. I have no doubt that he was a very intelligent man, so studying more of his life sounds like a good idea.

Mayer Amschel is the one that came up with the idea that money > political power.

I'm not entirely sure which one of his descendants came up with the "The best time to buy is when there's blood on the streets". He's just referred to as "Baron Rotshchild".

But, yes go ahead. A very interesting family and very intertwined with your ethnicity. Amongst the first Jews that converted to Protestantism. The first family that received a noble title in Europe, one of the leading families in the Zionist effort. One of the most influential clans involved in the creation of the Federal Reserve. The Balfour Declaration was addressed precisely to Lord Rothschild, etc.

Baluarte
12-02-2013, 07:18 PM
Israeli's have awesome home made weapons which are sold to Europe/US only, sometimes to Turkey.

I sincerely doubt they would give the rebels any of it. Especially knowing that these very weapons can be turned against them in the future.

That could be a feasible explanation. Turkey is the main source of weapons for the Syrian rebels nowadays. The supplies and arms coming from Turkey are much more relevant than those coming from Jordan or Lebanon.

Acquisitor
12-02-2013, 07:20 PM
Mayer Amschel is the one that came up with the idea that money > political power.

I doubt he is the one who came up with this idea.

I'm sure it has been common knowledge long before that.

I'm not entirely sure which one of his descendants came up with the "The best time to buy is when there's blood on the streets". He's just referred to as "Baron Rotshchild"..

I doubt its one of his descendants who came up with the idea that buying a bear market is a very profitable investment.

I'm sure it has been common knowledge long before that.

Kiyant
12-02-2013, 07:22 PM
I would sell them the weapons too if the price is good.

Baluarte
12-02-2013, 07:23 PM
I would sell them the weapons too if the price is good.

Right now, Saudi/GCC money is being used to purchase arms from Turkey/NATO.

Kiyant
12-02-2013, 07:25 PM

Perfect Turkey and Nato makes good business then.

Sblast
That could be a feasible explanation. Turkey is the main source of weapons for the Syrian rebels nowadays. The supplies and arms coming from Turkey are much more relevant than those coming from Jordan or Lebanon.

For a newspaper boy you don't know much outside of David Icke. After First Lebanon War Israeli equipment was left behind after the haste dismantlement of the security belt. Hizbullah paraded it, here it was perceived as a scandal. In the meantime even in Libya, the rebels accused Gaddafi of using Israeli weapons and Gaddafi blamed them with the same accusation xD.

Acquisitor

it looks like the war is not turning out to be good for SA at all. Assad appears to have fought off the rebellion.

Also given the American ass licking of Iran, the whole idea of getting rid off Assad appears to be useless imo.

YeshAtid
12-02-2013, 07:27 PM

Cool, that's the very purpose of supply and demand. If one party wants a good and another is willing to sell it then good:thumb001: I don't see why anyone who was compos mentis would object to this, after all this only reflects the relative success of the capitalist system. Unless you're a dirty commie, and I wouldn't put it past you, since after all Colombia was a breeding ground for communist guerillas who killed many whilst proclaiming themselves to be Catholics:rolleyes:

Baluarte
12-02-2013, 07:30 PM
it looks like the war is not turning out to be good for SA at all. Assad appears to have fought off the rebellion.

Also given the American ass licking of Iran, the whole idea of getting rid off Assad appears to be useless imo.

It would seem to be the case yes. Pro regime websites are pointing it out that way:

Syria army launches large-scale ops. against militants
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/12/01/337679/syria-army-launches-largescale-ops/

Acquisitor
12-02-2013, 07:32 PM
It would seem to be the case yes. Pro regime websites are pointing it out that way:

Syria army launches large-scale ops. against militants
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/12/01/337679/syria-army-launches-largescale-ops/

I guess the logical cause of action or the last attempt to win in this lame war would be to kill Assad. Can be done imo, one of his generals or so can be bribed. With him gone the country will become a mess, a big mess. Unless there is a strong figure next to him who is ready to pick where he finished, but it's doubtful given his regime and dictatorship.

Baluarte
12-02-2013, 07:42 PM
Cool, that's the very purpose of supply and demand. If one party wants a good and another is willing to sell it then good:thumb001: I don't see why anyone who was compos mentis would object to this, after all this only reflects the relative success of the capitalist system. Unless you're a dirty commie, and I wouldn't put it past you, since after all Colombia was a breeding ground for communist guerillas who killed many whilst proclaiming themselves to be Catholics:rolleyes:

Aren't you a tad too old for impossible assumptions? Here's a little background:

Communist guerrillas abducted some of my family members for some time asking my father (doctor) to cure some of their wounded, and required us to deliver goods to them for free when the war was much more violent and closer to our region.

In turn this "cooperation" (complying to their demands) from our part gave the criminal "anti subversion" paramilitaries (wrongly labelled far right in this country) the idea that we were in fact willing to cooperate with the rebels, and thus decided to extort my parents for heavy sums of money in return for not executing me and my brother (small children back then).

The only advantage we had is that our region doesn't have drug crops or cartel presence, but even that particular activity ended up costing us something as my mum's brother (my uncle) was deployed in the Southern jungles as part of a military squad scouting for illegal plantations. One time, after being ambushed a combat ensued. Due to the chaos of the battlefield, some people in the unit were disoriented and ended up shooting him in the throat.
Luckily for him this friendly fire didn't kill him nor leave him crippled, but he did spend months in the hospital because of that.

It's been 10 years since these things happened (Security offensive has completely pacified the region where my family keeps our lands), and it never ceases to amaze me how random people (both in Colombia, abroad or even here in the interwebz) like to pretend that the fact I don't support the neoliberal Colombian government must somehow mean I am in bed or passively agreeing with the drug trafficking/pseudo Marxist guerrillas.

Contrary to them, I do know what it is to hear gunfire in the middle of the night a few hundred meters from your house, have your dad taken by hooded men or have your mother taken for ransom, specially when you're 6 or 7 years old. All of that under the false excuse that "we're freeing the people", when in reality those people are nothing but pitiful criminals interested in their own profit. But even then, those that don't know what it is can afford to be more bellicose and aggressive.

I guess it's easy to support war when you don't know what it is.

Anglojew
12-02-2013, 07:44 PM
95% of the weapons usually used are probably Russian or Chinese but I've never seen Baluarte have a problem with those countries.

Rambo07
12-03-2013, 12:17 AM
I think a Secular Syrian Dictatorship is infinitely better than a bunch of crazy Islamic nutjobs hell bent on wiping out minorities and imposing a barbaric 7th century style Arabian fiefdom.