PDA

View Full Version : Fort Hood Islamophobia Conspiracy

Thorum
11-06-2009, 02:12 PM
This thread is being started to honor those who know the real truth about what happened at Fort Hood. Yes, we know.

We, know...

Poltergeist
11-06-2009, 02:18 PM
Well, there is the third possibility, that he was simply insane.

Allenson
11-06-2009, 02:21 PM
I guess I don't know, bro. Let's hear it!

Thorum
11-06-2009, 02:25 PM
Don't worry, my friend, the theories will appear soon, like stink on shit...

Patience...You will soon know.

Allenson
11-06-2009, 02:30 PM
Where's Agent Smith??

Sol Invictus
11-06-2009, 06:38 PM
Where's Agent Smith??

Hi?

Allenson
11-06-2009, 08:23 PM
Sorry Agent Smith, I was just bustin' your chops.

I'm always up for a good consiracy theory, so feel free. :)

Loddfafner
11-06-2009, 08:28 PM
He misread one of Madame Albright's pins.

MeorgeGichaels
11-06-2009, 09:02 PM
I think it was an Israeli mossad agent called Bat-Shahit Khrayzi who pretended to be an Arab Moslem and killed people to get America to start a war with Iran.

He's 1 year too late. Bush has gone.

Sol Invictus
11-06-2009, 09:15 PM
to get America to start a war with Iran.

More like to get so-called 'Americans' to start a war with America.

Beorn
11-06-2009, 09:20 PM
[Liberal plea of innocence] The man was mentally disturbed. He was abused and physically beaten everyday of his life by his father...and his fathers father...and his fathers brothers and cousins and uncles...and this set him off on a path of destruction. He was the victim of being non-white in a brutally oppressive Christian white society. I think we should all hold hands and pray this man enters Heaven. We all forgive him :)[End of Liberal plea of innocence]

Loddfafner
11-06-2009, 09:26 PM
How do the Bewilderbergs fit in?

MeorgeGichaels
11-06-2009, 09:29 PM

They paid him a billion shekels.

Sol Invictus
11-06-2009, 10:33 PM
I'm more for facts, but in terms of theorizing, I think it is completely within the realm of possibility that this man could have been under the influence of psychotropic mind-control drugs, or could have been placed there on purpose. Personally, I think this reeks of MK Ultra, a known CIA psychological operation that was expanded on to the degree that we really cannot even begin to comprehend the methods used. Disarming the public is obviously top priority for the NWO, and perpetual events such as these will only leave the American gun rights activist throw up his hands at the psy ops media propaganda that will be pushed, and the fact he is a Muslim will only be an added bonus for things in the middle east.

Sol Invictus
11-06-2009, 10:46 PM
And the fact he's a Virginia Tech grad, a place frequented heavily for recruits (I've heard rumors of an actual base of operations there, haven't looked into it) into the Central Intelligence Agency also has me raising an eyebrow. The efficient kill to injury ratio for someone who specializes in Psychotropy, rather than front line combat duties has me wondering too. Especially with the first Viriginia Tech shooter, who was a highly psychotropically medicated person, frequently institutionalized, and an amateur shooter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCb-z_03oAk

SwordoftheVistula
11-07-2009, 12:02 AM
And the fact he's a Virginia Tech grad, a place frequented heavily for recruits

Hmm maybe it's that northern Virginia is a place frequented heavily for immigrants?

Sol Invictus
11-07-2009, 12:04 AM
Hmm maybe it's that northern Virginia is a place frequented heavily for immigrants?

Huh? :confused:

SwordoftheVistula
11-07-2009, 12:13 AM
'Nidal Malik Hasan'...not exactly an old school WASP name

Sol Invictus
11-07-2009, 12:31 AM
'Nidal Malik Hasan'...not exactly an old school WASP name

Fortunately, neither is mine. ;)

Stegura
11-07-2009, 04:15 AM
Huh? :confused:

I grew up in Northern Virginia. Third world immigration is out of control there now. . . . . . . . .

Sol Invictus
11-07-2009, 04:41 AM
I grew up in Northern Virginia. Third world immigration is out of control there now. . . . . . . . .

Yup. Same with Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver.. Everywhere.

Sol Invictus
11-07-2009, 04:42 AM
Back on topic..

AP is reporting they knew about Hasan well before the attack. However, this didn't stop him from becoming and maintaining his membership in the "Homeland Security Disaster Preparation & Presidential Transition Task Force".

I found that a bit odd too. :confused:

Fred
11-07-2009, 05:13 AM
They paid him a billion shekels.That's actually very funny, but you could have easily said 30 pieces of silver. Don't believe every Jewish conspiracy you hear. The Calvinist Jacobins and Jews do get along, because Catholic feudalists are their enemies, but why believe that it's too good to be true, that this guy was not simply a pissed off Muslim, like over the Danish cartoons? How long before we see "preservationists" declaring war on Israel because David Duke loves Ahmahdinejad?

Personally, I don't love Muslims but don't hate Jews. I'm indifferent, except that I treasure the Crusades and the Inquisition. I believe that the Book of Revelation foretells the rise of Mohammed and that the Jews really were guilty of Christian child sacrifices and host desecration. I take an old view on Judeo-Islamic issues and hold true to reactionary conventions. That this does not go well with Nietzsche or other "post-Christian neopagans" and atheists, will not change my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. It no more means I am a gullible American to Jewish lies. The Jews do want to spread Jacobinism to Islamic countries, but I believe it is more or less defencive considering the odds of retention of Israel in Jewish hands. I don't more sympathise with the Palestinian Muslims over these issues, but I don't see why Palestinian Christians, i.e. Maronites, could not have Rome as a legitimate sanctuary of Christianity in exile from the Holy Land, or an extension that neutrally affords the Gentiles their own religious establishment. This does not mean I don't want the New Jerusalem to be based at the Holy Sepulchre as the Third Temple, but it's nice to have a place for the Jews to go. It legitimizes their conception of Jew as meaning an ethnicity rather than just religious adherence. I also have no objection to Jews declaring Jesus the Messiah, which is apparently considered controversial by secularists of Semitic and Gentile types.

Under the pagan Roman institution of Palestine as a province, the Jews were not forcibly exiled en mass, even though Rome built a temple for Venus and Jupiter in the area. The Jews left of their own accord in many cases. I have nothing against them being there. Rome had a province of Arabia and the Muslims can base their boundaries on that if they want any part in ex-Roman lands.

Sol Invictus
11-07-2009, 05:21 AM

I don't know, but it would've been better if he ran in on one of their meetings.

SwordoftheVistula
11-07-2009, 05:40 AM
Back on topic..

AP is reporting they knew about Hasan well before the attack. However, this didn't stop him from becoming and maintaining his membership in the "Homeland Security Disaster Preparation & Presidential Transition Task Force".

I found that a bit odd too. :confused:

Well that would be 'racist' if they took preemptive steps against him. He'd make a big stink about 'discrimmination against muslims', file a 'racial discrimmination' complaint, etc. People in the media would write stories about how evil and 'racist' the military is, 'creating a hostile environment for our brave soldiers who happen to be muslim', Congress would investigate, and so on. Who needs that.

Sol Invictus
11-07-2009, 06:08 AM
Well that would be 'racist' if they took preemptive steps against him. He'd make a big stink about 'discrimmination against muslims', file a 'racial discrimmination' complaint, etc.

He did, actually. He requested a military discharge because of apparent descrimination. On a side note; refusing him entry on any Homeland Security task force, or even the military itself based on (unconfirmed as yet) 'threats' he's made against government installations or otherwise -- I doubt an intelligence agency who really had the best interests of the people at heart, would lose any sleep over hurting a Muslim man's feelings by removing him based upon justifiable cause.

People in the media would write stories about how evil and 'racist' the military is..

Oh I guess you missed the DHS reports of the threat of far-right extremists receiving military training and coming home from Iraq to take on the government. Besides, the media has done an excellent job covering many times how 'racist' the military is; ie Timothy McVeigh, who also, just so happens to have been CIA.

Fred
11-07-2009, 06:19 AM
He did, actually. He requested a military discharge because of apparent descrimination. On a side note; refusing him entry on any Homeland Security task force, or even the military itself based on (unconfirmed as yet) 'threats' he's made against government installations or otherwise -- I doubt an intelligence agency who really had the best interests of the people at heart, would lose any sleep over hurting a Muslim man's feelings by removing him based upon justifiable cause.

Oh I guess you missed the DHS reports of the threat of far-right extremists receiving military training and coming home from Iraq to take on the government. Besides, the media has done an excellent job covering many times how 'racist' the military is; ie Timothy McVeigh, who also, just so happens to have been CIA.Are you a fan of Lyndon LaRouche? This is not meant to be rhetorical or insulting. I'm sensing a thread of thought between Kerouac and LaRouche that you may be continuing. When it comes to French ideologues, I prefer Jean-Marie le Pen.

SwordoftheVistula
11-07-2009, 06:20 AM
I doubt an intelligence agency who really had the best interests of the people at heart, would lose any sleep over hurting a Muslim man's feelings by removing him based upon justifiable cause.

Personally, probably not, but they are bureaucrats who don't want to draw negative attention to themselves.

Oh I guess you missed the DHS reports of the threat of far-right extremists receiving military training and coming home from Iraq to take on the government. Besides, the media has done an excellent job covering many times how 'racist' the military is; ie Timothy McVeigh, who also, just so happens to have been CIA.

Oh yeah-that's who they have been chasing around all these years since the 'white supremacists' (with a wife from the Phillipinnes!) 'blew up OKC'. No time for muslim terrorists, gotta get that kid with the Skrewdriver CD and Confederate flag!

Sol Invictus
11-07-2009, 06:27 AM
Personally, probably not, but they are bureaucrats who don't want to draw negative attention to themselves.

The CIA gets very little attention to begin with.

And any attention they do get is mostly negative.

Just take a look at their track record.

No time for muslim terrorists, gotta get that kid with the military training, a reality check first hand in Falluja, and a Gadsden Flag

Fixed.

Fred
11-07-2009, 06:32 AM
[QUOTE=Agent Smith;132671]The CIA gets very little attention to begin with.

And any attention they do get is mostly negative.

Remember John Walker Lind? I find it funny how he shares a middle name with Dubya and comes from California, the land of Nixon, Reagan and Schwarzenegger. I wonder how many times this guy cried about Rodney King and OJ before he switched from ganja to hashish?:D

Sol Invictus
11-07-2009, 06:41 AM
Remember John Walker Lind? I find it funny how he shares a middle name with Dubya and comes from California, the land of Nixon, Reagan and Schwarzenegger. I wonder how many times this guy cried about Rodney King and OJ before he switched from ganja to hashish?:D

Okay...

???

Fred
11-07-2009, 07:03 AM
Okay...

???Either you don't get the references or you don't find it funny. I don't know, so I will have to explain the references and hope for the best.

John Walker Lind is called The American Taliban and he fought US troops in Afghanistan as a convert-exile of Islam, before being captured and alleging maltreatment by the US government, i.e. "ZOG". He came from California, the land of fruits and nuts, political deception and Black Muslims in the South Side of LA, as well as Rastafarians who looooove marijuana/ganja. The word "assassin" comes from the Assassins who induced fanaticism by taking hashish. They were sectarian Arabs who also liked to kill Crusaders. Sorry if my references just don't apparently fit the audience and thus, fall flat rather than funny.

Rudy
11-08-2009, 01:39 AM
Y'all need your conspiracy fix, admit it.
http://www.rense.com/general88/killer.htm
:eek::eek::eek: