PDA

View Full Version : North Italian Footballer Nicolo' Cherubin

Gaijin
12-03-2013, 12:27 PM
http://www.radiointernationalbologna.it/bologna/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/cherubin.jpghttp://net-storage.tccstatic.com/storage/tuttonapoli.net/img_notizie/thumb1/34594636d00e4a8078e826b07c55e0ca-1259272050.jpghttp://www.footballzz.com/img/jogadores/86/61986_ori_nicol_cherubin.jpghttp://i1.goal.com/files/images/stats/goal/player-images/14/11614_186x236.jpg
http://www.bolognafc.it/img/cms/244201916DSC_4087.jpg

The King, I am
12-03-2013, 12:29 PM
He has Arab influence him (minor) but it shows to me (in he's skin color)
Apart from that he looks textbook med

Peyrol
12-03-2013, 12:29 PM
3 discussions in 5 minutes.

You're gone very butthurted with a blood boiling, Adamerdo/Visgordo :lol:

Take the life easier :lol:

Hadouken
12-03-2013, 12:35 PM

nothing arab about this man

he is just a tanned med

Ianus
12-03-2013, 12:36 PM
Long face Med, could pass easily in Iberia

Gaijin
12-03-2013, 12:38 PM
Celtic-Germanic.
Fits in the Alpine Facade. From France, passing through Switzerland to Austria.

The King, I am
12-03-2013, 12:39 PM
nothing arab about this man

he is just a tanned med

Even my mum doesn't tan that dark, it has to be some kind of outside influence

Kastrioti1443
12-03-2013, 12:41 PM
Half southern italian.

Peyrol
12-03-2013, 12:42 PM
Half southern italian.

Since this user isn't aware that 60% of north italian population is made by southerners, he's continuing to post half or full blood southerns. :lol:

Prince Carlo
12-03-2013, 12:45 PM
Portuguese people say that their sport teams aren't representative because all their sportmen have some kind of foreign ancestry (although they can't prove it), but they cherrypick those exotic extremely atypical individuals. Can someone spot the hypocrisy?

Peyrol
12-03-2013, 12:46 PM
Portuguese people say that their sport teams aren't representative because all their sportmen have some kind of foreign ancestry (although they can't prove it), but they cherrypick those exotic extremely atypical individuals. Can someone spot the hypocrisy?

Everyone.

Hadouken
12-03-2013, 12:47 PM

i have seen the pics of your mum and i wouldnt agree that she is lighter but i dont know it was only a pic i have seen

but there are some europeans who can tan very strongly but that doesnt mean that they are mixed with something else

this football player is very euromed looking and he isnt even that dark ....you have to keep in mind that italy is warmer than northern european countries so they get more sunlight and since he is a soccer player he certainly plays a lot in the sun

Gaijin
12-03-2013, 12:50 PM

The majority of the Football players in the Portuguese national football team, are indeed foreigners (ex.colonials) who came to play for the country. You can look up-their ancestry.

This guy, however, is fully Northern Italian.
RacialReality himself said it so.

Doesn't matter anyway.
This is a classification thread. Please stick to classification.

Since this user isn't aware that 60% of north italian population is made by southerners, he's continuing to post half or full blood southerns. :lol:

Blaming Joseph Capelli and his people, for your dark complexion...
Don't you have a heart?

Prince Carlo
12-03-2013, 12:51 PM
Blaming Joseph Capelli and his people, for you dark complexion...
Don't you have a heart?

Don't you have a brain? Give up with the cherrypick bro. There is no way you can find a non cherrypicked collection of athletes half of the swartyness of these guys.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?104195-Classify-some-Portuguese-athletes

Peyrol
12-03-2013, 12:54 PM
Don't you have a brain?

The funny thing is that he gone mad because i posted pictures of random and norman european-looking portugueses from the streets, nothing strange os exotic...and then started this serie of topics about half bloods.

He even whined to the moderations.

Peyrol
12-03-2013, 12:55 PM
The majority of the Football players in the Portuguese national football team, are indeed foreigners (ex.colonials) who came. You can look up-their ancestry.

Whereas this guy, is fully Northern Italian.
RacialReality himself said it so.

Doesn't matter anyway.
This is a classification thread. Please stick to classification.

Blaming Joseph Capelli and his people, for you dark complexion...
Don't you have a heart?

Ah yes, an american site held by an african american/neapolitan guy...reliable source, indeed.

The King, I am
12-03-2013, 01:01 PM
i have seen the pics of your mum and i wouldnt agree that she is lighter but i dont know it was only a pic i have seen

but there are some europeans who can tan very strongly but that doesnt mean that they are mixed with something else

this football player is very euromed looking and he isnt even that dark ....you have to keep in mind that italy is warmer than northern european countries so they get more sunlight and since he is a soccer player he certainly plays a lot in the sun

Yeah but he's from the Northern part of Italy, I'm just saying I thought they were much lighter I had no idea they could look that swarthy up there too, my mum is swarthy but her skin is much lighter 4114941150

I was just surprised, maybe and I hope he is just really really tanned, I just find it funny how alot of people say I couldn't pass in Southern Italy and neither can my mum when both of us have lighter skin than most Southerners.

Prince Carlo
12-03-2013, 01:02 PM
RacialReality is a full blooded Sicilian American swarthoid from New Jersey. You can find his real history on google. And yes he is a complete retard.

Hadouken
12-03-2013, 01:02 PM
Yeah but he's from the Northern part of Italy, I'm just saying I thought they were much lighter I had no idea they could look that swarthy up there too, my mum is swarthy but her skin is much lighter

I was just surprised, maybe and I hope he is just really really tanned, I just find it funny how alot of people say I couldn't pass in Southern Italy and neither can my mum when both of us have lighter skin than most Southerners.

it is not about color but features

imo YOU could pass there but not your mom since she looks extremely north african :)

Prince Carlo
12-03-2013, 01:04 PM

I've never seen your photo nor I want to see it, but here in Naples North Africans are lumped with black SSA people. Half North African Half Italian kids are usually called "mulattos" in Italy.

Kastrioti1443
12-03-2013, 01:05 PM
Yeah but he's from the Northern part of Italy, I'm just saying I thought they were much lighter I had no idea they could look that swarthy up there too, my mum is swarthy but her skin is much lighter 4114941150

Your mom looks like a gypsy.

The King, I am
12-03-2013, 01:07 PM
it is not about color but features

imo YOU could pass there but not your mom since she looks extremely north african :)

yeah but people don't pay attention to features as much as people on this site do, imo i can and HAVE passed in west, central, south europe, never been east, here they think I'm from France, Britain or Germany.

I mean your skin color is almost/just about the same color as that football player although your phenotype screams out middle east, maybe he's just a Southerner who just grew up North

Gaita
12-03-2013, 01:12 PM
Wow....I never knew Northern Italians could be so swarthy.

The King, I am
12-03-2013, 01:12 PM
I've never seen your photo nor I want to see it, but here in Naples North Africans are lumped with black SSA people. Half North African Half Italian kids are usually called "mulattos" in Italy.

North African does not equate Berber, all berbers apart from pure kabyles, riffians and chaouis are mixed to various degrees.
I bet the NA's you get all have negro hair, dark skin (darker than southerners), short, islamic...etc

anyway I don't blame them , they are flooding your country like parasites

Peyrol
12-03-2013, 01:14 PM

Half calabrese infact.

Gaita
12-03-2013, 01:15 PM
Half calabrese infact.

Ok good! :p I hope the Europeans that we cluster closest to aren't this swarthy, how's it going to make us look!? :D

The King, I am
12-03-2013, 01:16 PM
Your mom looks like a gypsy.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/46018000/jpg/_46018688_roma2.jpg

You feelin ok mate?

Prince Carlo
12-03-2013, 01:16 PM

And then what about this non cherrypicked collection of full blooded Portuguese athletes?

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?104195-Classify-some-Portuguese-athletes

North African does not equate Berber, all berbers apart from pure kabyles, riffians and chaouis are mixed to various degrees.
I bet the NA's you get all have negro hair, dark skin (darker than southerners), short, islamic...etc

anyway I don't blame them , they are flooding your country like parasites

Riffians and Kabyles plot with other North Africans, bro. Daedal has shown it to you zilions of times.

The King, I am
12-03-2013, 01:17 PM
Riffians and Kabyles plot with other North Africans, bro. Daedal has shown it to you zilions of times.

Na he's shown studies done on Mozabites and other randoms, not Kabyles or Riffians

Hadouken
12-03-2013, 01:18 PM
yeah but people don't pay attention to features as much as people on this site do, imo i can and HAVE passed in west, central, south europe, never been east, here they think I'm from France, Britain or Germany.

I mean your skin color is almost/just about the same color as that football player although your phenotype screams out middle east, maybe he's just a Southerner who just grew up North

hmm maybe

Gaijin
12-03-2013, 03:29 PM
Don't you have a brain? Give up with the cherrypick bro. There is no way you can find a non cherrypicked collection of athletes half of the swartyness of these guys.

Of course you can.

And then Peyrol wonders, where it starts...

Please, too check this collection of full blooded non-cherrypicked Italian athletes.
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?104339-Classify-some-Italian-Athletes

Cleitus
12-03-2013, 03:31 PM
There is nothing Arab about him :picard1:

Sikeliot
12-03-2013, 03:56 PM
He looks atypical because of his eyes. But he is obviously tanned.

Tooting Carmen
12-03-2013, 03:57 PM

Around 20-25% of their footballers are of Brazilian or Lusophone African descent, and yes much of the time it IS proven - Bruno Alves, Cristiano Ronaldo, Ricardo Quaresma, Nani, Pepe, Silvestre Varela etc. Having said that, when put into perspective the Portuguese football team is on par with the German team for ethnic diversity and much less multi-ethnic than the English, French, Dutch and Belgian teams. As for this particular football player, he may be darker-skinned than the majority of Northern Italians but his facial traits are very pan-Southern European. MENA he is definitely not.

Black Wolf
12-03-2013, 03:59 PM

Darker types exist in Northern Italy as well naturally.

Prince Carlo
12-03-2013, 04:26 PM
Of course you can.

And then Peyrol wonders, where it starts...

Please, too check this collection of full blooded non-cherrypicked Italian athletes.
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?104339-Classify-some-Italian-Athletes

Only in your mind. I've posted the source of athletes in my thread, while you haven't. That's the difference.

Luchon20102012
12-04-2013, 02:59 PM
These guys he is posting donīt look like the typical southern italian, but far south italians. It would be hard to find apulians or campanians like them.

Streuner
03-21-2019, 07:02 AM
Half calabrese infact.

Lie. No reference to calabrase origins. Also, Cherubin is a fully North Italian surname, absent in the South.
https://www.cognomix.it/mappe-dei-cognomi-italiani/CHERUBIN
Surname ending in -on and -in are North Italians.

Marshall Theodore
03-08-2023, 11:39 PM
Med