PDA

View Full Version : So when will the Pope admit it?

Loki
12-03-2013, 12:39 PM
The Gospels are largely fictatious, had been subjected to tampering, modification etc. Some works included and others excluded.

The Church today as an institution shouldn't get any access to public funds.

Also
12-03-2013, 01:13 PM
Please....

The Gospels were not modified. Those excluded works were excluded because they were not of divine revelation and in accordance to the Christian doctrine, and were on general were written much later.

Why don't instead of jumping to the "what we should do", you don't start with the "why we should do it"? Prove that the gospels were altered and justify why the excluded works should have been included in the Bible.

Hayalet
12-03-2013, 01:47 PM
The Church today as an institution shouldn't get any access to public funds.
They do now?

Loki
12-03-2013, 04:19 PM
They do now?

Yes. Tax money.

Óttar
12-03-2013, 04:29 PM
Never. The Church is the most corrupt institution on Earth. They are a corruption and continuation of the old Caesar cult, and their God is power. As such, they will never shed light on their lies and crimes. Like Omerta for the Mafia.

Colonel Frank Grimes
12-03-2013, 04:29 PM
Please....

The Gospels were not modified. Those excluded works were excluded because they were not of divine revelation and in accordance to the Christian doctrine, and were on general were written much later.

Why don't instead of jumping to the "what we should do", you don't start with the "why we should do it"? Prove that the gospels were altered and justify why the excluded works should have been included in the Bible.

That doesn't make any sense. The Gospels are a supposed written record of Jesus' time preaching. How would it be an example of divine revelation if it's basically a biography (four biographies)? Divine revelation entails God being all like, "Here is some shizzle I'm putting in your head."

Also
12-03-2013, 04:30 PM
Never. The Church is the most corrupt institution on Earth. They are a corruption and continuation of the old Caesar cult, and their God is power. As such, they will never shed light on their lies and crimes. Like Omerta for the Mafia.

Go lick some smelly feet, that's what you like.

Óttar
12-03-2013, 04:32 PM
Go lick some smelly feet, that's what you like.
An ad hominem. The truth hurts. U mad bro?

Also
12-03-2013, 04:41 PM
An ad hominem. The truth hurts. U mad bro?

No, I just got tired of hearing the same bullshit, you talk like a protestant though you list your religion as hindu, must be all that brainwashed protestant american influence. You government is probably much more corrupt than the Church.
It makes no sense to compare to compare the Catholic doctrine to the old Caeser cult and the Italian mafia, when christian were persecuted for not worshiping Caesar, we don't worship the Pope like he is God.

Also
12-03-2013, 04:44 PM
That doesn't make any sense. The Gospels are a supposed written record of Jesus' time preaching. How would it be an example of divine revelation if it's basically a biography (four biographies)? Divine revelation entails God being all like, "Here is some shizzle I'm putting in your head."

It is not a simple biography. They were guided.

Colonel Frank Grimes
12-03-2013, 05:01 PM
It is not a simple biography. They were guided.

You're confusing the revelation and all that other whacky stuff (St. Paul) shizzle with the four gospels. That stuff is said to be guided by God. I can't help but think God is weird after looking at revelations.

Also
12-03-2013, 05:07 PM
You're confusing the revelation and all that other whacky stuff (St. Paul) shizzle with the four gospels. That stuff is said to be guided by God. I can't help but think God is weird after looking at revelations.

What is the english term for what you call the "whacky stuff" then?

Óttar
12-03-2013, 09:57 PM
It makes no sense to compare to compare the Catholic doctrine to the old Caeser cult and the Italian mafia, when christian were persecuted for not worshiping Caesar, we don't worship the Pope like he is God.
Let's see. Is there a man in Rome who, when he could get away with it, claimed to have supreme spiritual and temporal authority over the whole world? Sounds like Caesar to me. What makes it nefarious is that they absorbed Christianity into the Roman apparatus.

Damiăo de Góis
12-03-2013, 11:40 PM
Yes. Tax money.

I don't think they get tax money. However, they don't pay taxes... at least here.

Lurker
12-04-2013, 07:43 PM
I don't think they get tax money. However, they don't pay taxes... at least here.

No religion pay taxes here. I think in most countries this policy of not taxing religious institutions exist. It's one of the great loopholes and a reason for the proliferation of neopentecostal churches in Brazil. Some are created because the founder actually believes in it, but a lot of those "bishops", "preachers" and so on actually create these churches to get rich. And they actually succeed in doing so.

Selurong
03-11-2014, 12:42 PM
Let's see. Is there a man in Rome who, when he could get away with it, claimed to have supreme spiritual and temporal authority over the whole world? Sounds like Caesar to me. What makes it nefarious is that they absorbed Christianity into the Roman apparatus.

The Pope never claimed to be the supreme Spiritual or Temporal authority over the whole world. The Pope is the Vicar of Christ on earth, not the freaking Emperor...

I also noticed that you're a Hindu...

Why the freaking hell did you exchange your father's faith in the true religion to believe in a false one?

My ancestors were practicing Hindus who converted to Catholicism (And Hinduism is the older religion of the two) yet you want to take one step backwards by going to Hinduism.

Óttar
03-11-2014, 03:24 PM
Why the freaking hell did you exchange your father's faith in the true religion to believe in a false one?
I could ask you the same question. :coffee:

When the Romans traded in all their various gods and traditions to worship a Jewish carpenter in the 4th century, we as a human race, lost something wonderful.

Neanderthal
03-11-2014, 03:25 PM
Francis, admit you're the anti-pope, you faggot.

Prisoner Of Ice
03-11-2014, 03:32 PM

I expect him to come out and announce his 'brotherment' to some somali refugee any day.

Beit El
03-11-2014, 03:33 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGBHfXPqbgI

Neanderthal
03-11-2014, 03:36 PM
I expect him to come out and announce his 'brotherment' to some somali refugee any day.

I have proof he is a satanic war master. Check this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MRmGVbxiro

A crow and a seagull joining a team to attack two doves? Highly unlikely, I don't believe in coincidences. That it's the doing of Satan himself.

Prisoner Of Ice
03-11-2014, 03:40 PM
That's quite the metaphor. I think the doves should use their nukes on the islamists and somalis. I mean, the seagull and the crow.

Selurong
03-12-2014, 05:57 AM

When the Romans traded in all their various gods and traditions to worship a Jewish carpenter in the 4th century, we as a human race, lost something wonderful.

Thank God we stopped applying cow-dung in our wounds as medicine, repudiated the caste system and stopped the worship of the Lingam. Which is nothing else but a giant penis.

If you prefer to venerate Shiva's schlong with your Tantrism rather than the heart of Christ, in the Eucharist.

Then I feel as if you lost something.

meAyin-sixteen
03-12-2014, 09:25 AM

What causes flowers to wilt? Why does the Sun go down every night?

The pagan world has reached its limits and the ´Stone Age´ did not end because humanity ran out of stones!. Q some people still mourn and search for magic numbers, and yet!- there´s only you and me and the God almighty hiding ... somewhere between us. A dream within a dream :D

:cry

Manifest Destiny
03-12-2014, 09:29 AM
Yes. Tax money.

Where?

Manifest Destiny
03-12-2014, 09:38 AM
The Pope never claimed to be the supreme Spiritual or Temporal authority over the whole world. The Pope is the Vicar of Christ on earth, not the freaking Emperor...

I also noticed that you're a Hindu...

My ancestors were practicing Hindus who converted to Catholicism (And Hinduism is the older religion of the two) yet you want to take one step backwards by going to Hinduism.

When it comes to Hinduism vs Catholicism, I don't have a dog in that fight. But I think it's a logical fallacy to assume that Catholicism is better simply because it's newer.

Borna
03-12-2014, 09:42 AM
The amount of money spent to Non Government Organizations, social help meant for immigrants, financing various scum in our countries, is far greater then help for oldest European institution.

Prisoner Of Ice
03-12-2014, 09:43 AM
Where?

Probably something lame like 'by not paying taxes because they are a nonprofit organization'.

justme
03-12-2014, 09:57 AM
I don't like Vatican... Too many peadophils.

Beit El
03-12-2014, 02:16 PM
I have proof he is a satanic war master. Check this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MRmGVbxiro

A crow and a seagull joining a team to attack two doves? Highly unlikely, I don't believe in coincidences. That it's the doing of Satan himself.

The raven is either Muninn or Huginn. Fucking Wodan is at it again. :bowlol: