PDA

View Full Version : Why indians dont care for roma gypsies in europe and mideast

Mortimer
12-03-2013, 06:34 PM
indians could include gypsies much more, i mean mainstream not only a few single indian persons, bollywood could cast gypsies as actors or make a movie about roma gypsies, they could play gypsy music in indian radio etc. the government could recognise gypsies as of indian orgins, minority of indian origins etc. but i think indians dont like gypsies, is that because gypsies are backward caste? "untouchables"?

blogen
12-03-2013, 06:39 PM
indians could include gypsies much more, i mean mainstream not only a few single indian persons, bollywood could cast gypsies as actors or make a movie about roma gypsies, they could play gypsy music in indian radio etc. the government could recognise gypsies as of indian orgins, minority of indian origins etc. but i think indians dont like gypsies, is that because gypsies are backward caste? "untouchables"?

Almost all of the Gypsies are whiter than the average north Indian. So the reason of the Indian behaviour is maybe a prejudice presumably.

Stimpy
12-03-2013, 06:41 PM
Ironically I think some very high caste indians look almost exactly like gypsies.
Nobody wants to be associated with gypsies because their culture is rooted in parasiting on other people, they don't create anything for themselves. This may seem very racist, but it's true.

Lucifer
12-03-2013, 06:48 PM
pakistan should form a roma batallion and send it in india so they can form a romastan i think it'd be the best solution.

Prisoner Of Ice
12-03-2013, 06:53 PM
Why do people not like homeless people? They are predjudiced on the homeless race.

GrebluBro
12-03-2013, 06:53 PM
Personally I won't consider Gypsies as Indians or even south-Asians.

I am sorry Mrswan I am pretty sure almost all Indians won't.

You guys look different (from any ethnicity, language, caste) both by features and skin color. Only few exceptions.

I really feel bad gypsies are abandoned and hated by so many ethnic groups.

Mortimer
12-03-2013, 06:57 PM
Why do people not like homeless people? They are predjudiced on the homeless race.

there is no such thing as a "homeless race" everyone can be "homeless". gypsy on the other hand is a ethnic group, it is not the same as "homeless people" and gypsies are not "homeless" but "homelandless" if india would acknowledge that india is the homeland of gypsies they wouldnt be "homelandless" anymore.

Mortimer
12-03-2013, 07:02 PM
Personally I won't consider Gypsies as Indians or even south-Asians.

I am sorry Mrswan I am pretty sure almost all Indians won't.

You guys look different (from any ethnicity, language, caste) both by features and skin color. Only few exceptions.

I really feel bad gypsies are abandoned and hated by so many ethnic groups.

gypsies dont look really that different from southasians, maybe different then southindians in northindia they look similar.
does she pass as indian or not? they say "she passes as any other indian girl"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6HfenInNEA

they mabe only a bit different then northindians but way less different then to europeans or any other ethnicity like turkish or iranian.
it is sad that you say that you dont accept gypsies, and that you dont want to help because gypsies are indo-philes and indians dont care for gypsies or portray them as irrelevant australoid untouchables etc.

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-03-2013, 07:05 PM
pakistan should form a roma batallion and send it in india so they can form a romastan i think it'd be the best solution.

This. :thumb001:

portusaus
12-03-2013, 07:05 PM
I imagine part of it is also that they don't want Roma to be considered truly Indian, or countries could deport them to India which already has an awful population problem.

Lucifer
12-03-2013, 07:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZKVWtvgtoc

with this you can conquer rajasthan, then create a roma kingdom, later crown urself as emperor of all indians so you can marry lighter ones
and become a polygamist, none should exclude this option.

Baluarte
12-03-2013, 07:32 PM
^^ I think Rajastan wouldn't be too wise. Starting another Paki/Indian war just for the sake of the Roma is a bit excessive.

I do however see another solution:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/afghanistan/images/population.jpg

The Southernmost part of Afghanistan is barely populated and locked from the sea by Pakistani territory.

So..how about this?
Pakistan is already allied to China, which in turn has become one of the most pro Iranian regimes in the world due to energetic cooperation and a realpolitik decision to halt NATO in the Mid East.

Islamabad, using the American abuses through the drone wars as an excuse, could apply a diplomatic reequilibration and become a close ally of Iran (under the umbrella support of China and maaaybe Russia).

The American troops in Afghanistan after 2014 will still exist, but will be drastically diminished. The Iranian and Pakistani armies could then execute a double invasion of Afghanistan, returning most of the country to Iranian control (like it was during the Safavid days), giving the Eastern Afghan territories to Pakistan (reuniting the Pashtun tribes), and finally, taking the Southern Afghan region as an experiment for an authonomous "Roma province" to be controlled by either Iran or Pakistan (I suppose Pakistan would be a more practical choice).

Only question worth asking, is how much do Americans really appreciate the Caspian energy connections and what are they prepared to do to ensure the interests of Chevron, BP, Exxon and the like.

So.... that's a possibility. Instead of heading eastwards, why not head westwards?

Mortimer
12-03-2013, 07:53 PM
^^ I think Rajastan wouldn't be too wise. Starting another Paki/Indian war just for the sake of the Roma is a bit excessive.

I do however see another solution:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/afghanistan/images/population.jpg

The Southernmost part of Afghanistan is barely populated and locked from the sea by Pakistani territory.

So..how about this?
Pakistan is already allied to China, which in turn has become one of the most pro Iranian regimes in the world due to energetic cooperation and a realpolitik decision to halt NATO in the Mid East.

Islamabad, using the American abuses through the drone wars as an excuse, could apply a diplomatic reequilibration and become a close ally of Iran (under the umbrella support of China and maaaybe Russia).

The American troops in Afghanistan after 2014 will still exist, but will be drastically diminished. The Iranian and Pakistani armies could then execute a double invasion of Afghanistan, returning most of the country to Iranian control (like it was during the Safavid days), giving the Eastern Afghan territories to Pakistan (reuniting the Pashtun tribes), and finally, taking the Southern Afghan region as an experiment for an authonomous "Roma province" to be controlled by either Iran or Pakistan (I suppose Pakistan would be a more practical choice).

Only question worth asking, is how much do Americans really appreciate the Caspian energy connections and what are they prepared to do to ensure the interests of Chevron, BP, Exxon and the like.

So.... that's a possibility. Instead of heading eastwards, why not head westwards?

makes sense, and gypsies fit better with pakistanis because lots of gypsies are nominally at least islamic but almost none is hindu, at least i never heard there is a hindu gypsy

StonyArabia
12-03-2013, 07:56 PM
makes sense, and gypsies fit better with pakistanis because lots of gypsies are nominally at least islamic but almost none is hindu, at least i never heard there is a hindu gypsy

In Iraq they practice Zoroastrianism, and in Syria /Lebanon Sunni Islam and Protestant Christianity usually baptist.

Mortimer
12-03-2013, 07:57 PM
In Iraq they practice Zoroastrianism, and in Syria /Lebanon Sunni Islam and Protestant Christianity usually baptist.

well i know they are christians and muslims but i never heard they are hindus

Neanderthal
12-03-2013, 08:01 PM
They should enlist themselves in the space program and be the first Mars colonizers, imagine, the first branch of the human species to ever set a foot on Mars: Gypsies. I'd be proud if I was Gypsy.

alb0zfinest
12-03-2013, 08:05 PM
Lol Indians don't care about their own people, let alone Indians that went to other countries hundreds (some thousands) of years ago and are very different to how Indians are today. There might be a genetic and appearance overlap but in terms of culture gypsies are quite different from Indians.

Shah-Jehan
12-03-2013, 08:10 PM
where were the gypsies when hordes of invading armies led slaughter through the Indian subcontinent and ultimately conquered it?

Longbowman
12-03-2013, 08:17 PM
I, too, am surprised. Surely, the Indians would have gazed over at Europe, and as their view settled on Europe's Gypsies, they'd have thought to themselves, 'good God! Why don't we have any of these fine, upstanding, law-abiding, well-assimilated, high-achieving, wealthy, handsome citizens?'

StonyArabia
12-03-2013, 08:21 PM
where were the gypsies when hordes of invading armies led slaughter through the Indian subcontinent and ultimately conquered it?

There is several theories about their migration westward. The first one states that they migrated due to the Muslim Turkic invasions, that were led by Muhammed Ghazvan. The Roma fled their homeland and began to migrate westward first reaching Persia, the Caucasus, and eventually into all of Europe.

Another theory and common legend in Iraq believes that the Roma's were rather warriors from the area of Baluchistan and Sindh they were followers of the religion of Zoroastrianism. These people would be ennobled by the Persian Sassanid king Yazgird III in attempts to stop the Arab conquest. Today the Roma in Iraq practice a form of Zoroastrianism, where there is continual battle between good and evil. Fire is also high scared among them.

Another theory states they descent from the Indian musicians brought to the Persian king. Since they could not go back home due to turmoil, they began to wander the earth.

Mortimer
12-03-2013, 08:22 PM

i dont know the exact history why gypsies came to europe and how, maybe they were victims of that invasions, that they were driven out from india some say they were a indian army fighting mahmud ghazni, some say they were took captive etc. and later when british conquered india gypsies had no economical or military power to do something etc. and lacked knowledge about india, there was no internet, tv etc. back then to inform them. i dont think gypsies should be judged because they did "to less for india", or didnt fought a war for india, but maybe they even did and we dont know it. however, i dont expect indians to go to war for gypsies or give them money or anything just acknowledge that gypsies are from india and support them mentally, with movies, music, media etc. that gypsies can connect to india

La Misse
12-03-2013, 08:25 PM
They don't care because their a big/huge nation in number.

Mortimer
12-03-2013, 08:27 PM
I, too, am surprised. Surely, the Indians would have gazed over at Europe, and as their view settled on Europe's Gypsies, they'd have thought to themselves, 'good God! Why don't we have any of these fine, upstanding, law-abiding, well-assimilated, high-achieving, wealthy, handsome citizens?'

You create a negative mythology about gypsies, that they are inherently lower life forms both from looks and behaviour. You spread what the average eastern europe spreads and posts faked pictures to underline his image. Gypsies are in no way this mythological orc creatures they are average humans, average attractive, average behaviour etc. they are problematic because they are unemployed largely and poor and because they dont pay taxes but they are not lazy because most gypsies work (in the black market) and they dont steal children, or shit on the streets etc. maybe only a few, the worst of the gypsies do that.

Maleficent
12-03-2013, 08:29 PM
Indians probably see you guys as ethnically Europeans who are wannabe Indian(as stupid as it sounds).....

VAARON
12-03-2013, 08:30 PM
disgusting how everyone fight what they are and what not :mad:

Longbowman
12-03-2013, 08:34 PM
[QUOTE]You create a negative mythology about gypsies,

I think you'll find I'm repeating the 'negative mythology.' I created nothing.

that they are inherently lower life forms both from looks and behaviour.

No, aesthetics don't matter, although behaviour does. They're not 'inherently lower life forms,' though currently, they're problem-causers.

You spread what the average eastern European spreads and posted/they post fake pictures to underline their/your image.

What pictures? What are you even talking about?

Gypsies are in no way these mythological orc creatures, they are average humans, of average attractiveness, average behaviour etc.

I will agree they are not Orcs.

They are problematic because they are largely unemployed and poor and because they don't pay taxes but they are not lazy because most gypsies work (in the black market) and they don't steal children, or shit on the streets etc. maybe only a few, the worst of the Gypsies do that.

Wait, let me get this straight.

Gypsies are good.

But they're problematic, because they pay no taxes, experience high unemployment, are poor, and work in the black market.

But don't worry, only a few defecate in public or steal any goddamn children.

Gosh, why don't the Indians want them?

StonyArabia
12-03-2013, 08:38 PM
well i know they are christians and muslims but i never heard they are hindus

I don't think the Gypsies were "Hindus" per se but rather practiced Goddess worship which is symbolized by the Black Virgin St. Sarah which indicates it's origins in the worship of Kali the Black Goddess. In fact she is honored by all Roma's and is venerated in Southern France of today.However it seems that many religious elements among the Gypsies indicate a strong Zoroastrian influence, it's believed that Sindh had native Indian Zoroastrians before the migration of the Parsis into India. This probably indicates Persian influence in the region. So they probably practiced a syncretic form of Zoroastrian/Goddess worship elements from "Hinduism"

Mortimer
12-03-2013, 08:40 PM
[QUOTE=mrswan;2160038]

I think you'll find I'm repeating the 'negative mythology.' I created nothing.

No, aesthetics don't matter, although behaviour does. They're not 'inherently lower life forms,' though currently, they're problem-causers.

What pictures? What are you even talking about?

I will agree they are not Orcs.

Wait, let me get this straight.

Gypsies are good.

But they're problematic, because they pay no taxes, experience high unemployment, are poor, and work in the black market.

But don't worry, only a few defecate in public or steal any goddamn children.

Gosh, why don't the Indians want them?

You wrote it inverse and you mentioned "handsome" "law abiding" and such things, so it means ugly orcs who steal and shit on the streets, not humans but orcs and monsters etc. Gypsies are largely law abiding, they dont steal, kill or rape or anything like that and they do have morals, normal morals and they dont prostitute their women or that it is normal for a women to be prostitute or to steal from others, i know their values, they experience problems largely due to the systems they are in and the historically grown position and economical situation of their countries and theirs etc. also corruption and no one cares what gypsies do and live on the fringe etc. and why you bolded poor, is being poor a crime? or some negative genetic trait or behavioural trait? no one is guilty for being born poor?

GrebluBro
12-03-2013, 08:41 PM
gypsies dont look really that different from southasians, maybe different then southindians in northindia they look similar.
does she pass as indian or not? they say "she passes as any other indian girl"

they mabe only a bit different then northindians but way less different then to europeans or any other ethnicity like turkish or iranian.
it is sad that you say that you dont accept gypsies, and that you dont want to help because gypsies are indo-philes and indians dont care for gypsies or portray them as irrelevant australoid untouchables etc.

She does look like some kinda Indian. Phenotype and skin variations are extremely high in India..
Even some latinos and very-tanned Europeans can pass as Indian. Millions of Middle-Easternerns can pas too.

Not all gypsies can pass as Indians. Some are different.

Culture and languages matter a lot more than phenotype.

Anyways, there are millions (mostly Northeners) of Indians out there that they would be heavenly delighted if someone tells them they don't look Indian but middle-easterner or
something :picard1:

Mortimer
12-03-2013, 08:41 PM
I don't think the Gypsies were "Hindus" per se but rather practiced Goddess worship which is symbolized by the Black Virgin St. Sarah which indicates it's origins in the worship of Kali the Black Goddess. In fact she is honored by all Roma's and is venerated in Southern France of today.However it seems that many religious elements among the Gypsies indicate a strong Zoroastrian influence, it's believed that Sindh had native Indian Zoroastrians before the migration of the Parsis into India. This probably indicates Persian influence in the region. So they probably practiced a syncretic form of Zoroastrian/Goddess worship elements from "Hinduism"

thanks didnt know that, sounds interesting. you know quiete alot about romas it seems.

Longbowman
12-03-2013, 08:42 PM
[QUOTE=Longbowman;2160056]why you bolded poor, is being poor a crime? or some negative genetic trait or behavioural trait? no one is guilty for being born poor?

That's your takeaway? First, being poor doesn't make you a bad person, but you wouldn't want poor immigrants.

But you're just going to ignore the baby-stealing, black market, unemployed, tax-dodging street-crapping bold parts?

Caismeachd
12-03-2013, 08:43 PM
I just asked an ethnic Indian what they think. We'll see.

StonyArabia
12-03-2013, 08:45 PM
thanks didnt know that, sounds interesting. you know quiete alot about romas it seems.

Yes I find them very interesting people and have very rich culture that is often shown negatively by the Gadjo who don't wish to understand the history, tradition, and culture from a non-biased source.

Mortimer
12-03-2013, 08:45 PM
She does look like some kinda Indian. Phenotype and skin variations are extremely high in India..
Even some latinos and very-tanned Europeans can pass as Indian. Millions of Middle-Easternerns can pas too.

Not all gypsies can pass as Indians. Some are different.

Culture and languages matter a lot more than phenotype.

Anyways, there are millions (mostly Northeners) of Indians out there that they would be heavenly delighted if someone tells them they don't look Indian but middle-easterner or
something :picard1:

most gypsies who look like true eastern euro gypsies or standard gypsy would pass in india. and probably latinos etc. could too but gypsies are not latinos, they have their origins in india. they dont have the culture but the ancestry is from india, latinos dont have indian ancestry or origins in india, thats the difference eventouhg latinos might pass, and so what if indians dont want to look like indians, like you said phenotype is not important, culture and ancestry is. gypsies speak romanes which is sanskrit related language they have some indian remnants in their culture, some traits which they preserved, i dont practice it but other gypsies do or some do and some dont. and they have the ancestry/origins.

Mortimer
12-03-2013, 08:48 PM
[QUOTE=mrswan;2160072]

That's your takeaway? First, being poor doesn't make you a bad person, but you wouldn't want poor immigrants.

But you're just going to ignore the baby-stealing, black market, unemployed, tax-dodging street-crapping bold parts?

i didnt ignored it, i said how i view it, why it is like that, and that it doesnt make them bad humans naturally just that they are ghettoised and why. im also for it that it changes, but it has nothing to do with my thread, i also didnt suggested that all gypsies move to india, but i think there should be more connection between gypsies and india and that india recognises the gypsies as indians, they dont need to move to india afterall pakistanis and indians live in europe too and are UK, Germany etc. Citizens

Longbowman
12-03-2013, 08:49 PM
[QUOTE=Longbowman;2160079]

i didnt ignored it, i said how i view it, why it is like that, and that it doesnt make them bad humans naturally just that they are ghettoised and why. im also for it that it changes, but it has nothing to do with my thread, i also didnt suggested that all gypsies move to india, but i think there should be more connection between gypsies and india and that india recognises the gypsies as indians, they dont need to move to india afterall pakistanis and indians live in europe too and are UK, Germany etc. Citizens

And I'm saying, no country would want to welcome a group of poor black marketeers with poor employment rates who defecate in public and steal the occasional baby.

Mortimer
12-03-2013, 08:51 PM
[QUOTE=mrswan;2160097]

And I'm saying, no country would want to welcome a group of poor black marketeers with poor employment rates who defecate in public and steal the occasional baby.

they dont defecate in public or steal babies, thats the point. and given opportunities they soon could change their position from black marketeer to regular worker.

Longbowman
12-03-2013, 08:54 PM
[QUOTE=Longbowman;2160105]

they dont defecate in public or steal babies, thats the point. and given opportunities they soon could change their position from black marketeer to regular worker.

There's at least one recently documented case where some Gypsies did, in fact, steal a baby.

Change first, then we'll talk.

Mortimer
12-04-2013, 03:07 AM
[QUOTE=mrswan;2160113]

There's at least one recently documented case where some Gypsies did, in fact, steal a baby.

Change first, then we'll talk.

and where is that case? show me the news article, and everyone can steal a baby also europeans. there is no crime never commited by any member of any ethnic group, a white can kill steal rape, steal a baby be a pedophile a cannibal etc. just like a gypsy, it doesnt mean it is normal or typical of that ethnic group, but news and media try to portray it like that, and i heard of a case from greece where they said gypsies stole a blonde baby but it turned out they just adopted her without papers from other gypsies from bulgaria, a genetic test proved it, so they didnt stole her.

GrebluBro
12-04-2013, 03:21 AM
Possibly 1.7 billion ethnic Indians (whole Indian subcontinent) would get hated by Europeans all over the world if they acknowledge tainted (by Whites' perception, not by me) 5-10 million Gypsies as one of them :D

Already many Whites hate ethnic-Indians for no reason.:picard1:

Mortimer
12-04-2013, 03:27 AM
Possibly 1.7 billion ethnic Indians (whole Indian subcontinent) would get hated by Europeans all over the world if they acknowledge tainted (by Whites' perception, not by me) 5-10 million Gypsies as one of them :D

Already many Whites hate ethnic-Indians for no reason.:picard1:

so indians are afraid of europeans?

GrebluBro
12-04-2013, 03:29 AM
so indians are afraid of europeans?

Lol..not really
but get hated by others is not good..

Europeans and Indians need each other!

Neanderthal
12-04-2013, 03:40 AM
Lol..not really

What for?:chin:

GrebluBro
12-04-2013, 03:46 AM
What for?:chin:

In everything like medicine, software, teaching, etc

Neanderthal
12-04-2013, 03:49 AM
In everything like medicine, software, teaching, etc

Indian guys are very good doctors.

Mortimer
12-04-2013, 04:15 AM
Lol..not really

that means indians sold us out, and they are traitors.

GrebluBro
12-04-2013, 04:30 AM

LOL...you can say it..
not just gypsies, there are millions in malaysia, Caribbean, south-Africa, etc

However, Achievers of above diaspora would be acknowledged instantly as Indian in news channel :D

Indian continent got more than enough people..

Longbowman
12-04-2013, 01:26 PM

The Indians aren't the ones who left the homeland. You're the traitors.

Rambo07
12-04-2013, 02:31 PM
Gypsies primarily came from North west India, there they are called Banjara. Banjara are also viewed with suspicion by locals, but dont suffer the same level of discrimination since they have a long history of rich Musical and Dance traditions.
Gypsies have a variety of phenotypes, some look North Indian (Punjabi/Haryanvi/Rajastani) , some look MENA, some look Mestizo and some look European. The ones in America, most of them are English Gypsies they all look white, but most people here call them Red Necks lol. WHich is ironic lol.

As South Asian said, most Indians would probably think of them exotic or European. Though phenotypically lots would have no problem fitting in the Punjab region.

Lucifer
12-04-2013, 02:31 PM

as i said to u, the best is to team with pakistan and take back what's yours man

Sikeliot
12-04-2013, 02:37 PM
As South Asian said, most Indians would probably think of them exotic or European. Though phenotypically lots would have no problem fitting in the Punjab region.

That's where some of their origins is from.

asingh
12-05-2013, 05:22 AM
Lol Indians don't care about their own people, let alone Indians that went to other countries hundreds (some thousands) of years ago and are very different to how Indians are today. There might be a genetic and appearance overlap but in terms of culture gypsies are quite different from Indians.
Exactly, you hit it spot-on. Indians do not even care for neighboring states within the nation. Why would they want to know for some diaspora which moved on ~800-1000 years ago. To be honest, the average Indian does not even know about the Roma/Gypsy people. Even if told: they will say the natural thing. They moved on. Can they speak our language, follow our religion, culture, food habits...? Most of these will check to be -ve. So how can we account for this people, or show any affinity towards them. I have told this to IM, many times but he either forgets or fails to comprehend. India is a nation with so much variation and cultural/linguistic nuances that people have difficulty managing so many metrics. One might ask: would one more group (the gypsies) really cause so much hindrance. The answer would be: no one bothers. Sorry to say.

Indians probably see you guys as ethnically Europeans who are wannabe Indian(as stupid as it sounds).....
LOL. Indians cannot even see/understand the concept of "Gypsies". We know nothing about this. They are good as Martians to us.

Mortimer
12-05-2013, 03:30 PM
Exactly, you hit it spot-on. Indians do not even care for neighboring states within the nation. Why would they want to know for some diaspora which moved on ~800-1000 years ago. To be honest, the average Indian does not even know about the Roma/Gypsy people. Even if told: they will say the natural thing. They moved on. Can they speak our language, follow our religion, culture, food habits...? Most of these will check to be -ve. So how can we account for this people, or show any affinity towards them. I have told this to IM, many times but he either forgets or fails to comprehend. India is a nation with so much variation and cultural/linguistic nuances that people have difficulty managing so many metrics. One might ask: would one more group (the gypsies) really cause so much hindrance. The answer would be: no one bothers. Sorry to say.

LOL. Indians cannot even see/understand the concept of "Gypsies". We know nothing about this. They are good as Martians to us.

But if they do what i said this could change quickly. I mean if gypsies are in the massmedia, tv, radio, newspapers etc. and gypsy culture, music, etc. and gypsies are invited to india to play music or read literature or some gypsie gets castes as a actor in a indian movie or a bollywood movie about gypsies, their life and their struggle etc. then indians would quickly understand what gypsies are. but indians treat gypsies as irrelevant and dont care for them.

asingh
12-06-2013, 06:33 AM
But if they do what i said this could change quickly. I mean if gypsies are in the massmedia, tv, radio, newspapers etc. and gypsy culture, music, etc. and gypsies are invited to india to play music or read literature or some gypsie gets castes as a actor in a indian movie or a bollywood movie about gypsies, their life and their struggle etc. then indians would quickly understand what gypsies are. but indians treat gypsies as irrelevant and dont care for them.

As I said, we do not know them. And they have no spokesperson/group to lobby for them here in India.

Gabi
02-07-2015, 08:17 PM
Because they are not considered humans. I'm really surprised that Indians hate their own kind of "people".

swagcore
02-07-2015, 09:12 PM
gypsies are mixed as fuck with other races from countries they leeched from

blogen
02-07-2015, 11:17 PM
Because they are not considered humans. I'm really surprised that Indians hate their own kind of "people".

If we compare the Gypsies and the Indians, then the average Gypsy is more educated, wealthy and healthy than the average Indian and finally the absolute majority of the Gypsies are Europid, while only a minority of the Indians are clear Europid.

Longbowman
02-07-2015, 11:38 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sri_Lankan_Gypsy_people

jatt
02-07-2015, 11:54 PM
Majority of Indians don't know anything about gypsies.. gypsies if true left india 5000 years ago and now a days look diifernt from us. another thing Indians don't like to associate with people whom have rputaion of being thieves and criminals. although I do feel we should consider gypsies as brothers if they really like Indians. gypsy culture and language is different as well..they are culturally n lookwise way more european

jatt
02-08-2015, 12:04 AM
another thing I want to mention... gypsies aint mentally Punjabi like.. we are very proud people... we never beg not even low cast Punjabis... anyone ever seen a Punjabi begger even in india? while gypsies are begging in European countries where its easy to be rich... Punjabis are warriors and don't steal.... people feel safer when we are around.... we are wheatish complexioned gypsies on average are much fairer... regarding looks I can post Punjabi men n women whom are better looking than any Europeans... whatever type. we rule Bollywood and indian song industry.

Mortimer
02-08-2015, 03:24 AM
Majority of Indians don't know anything about gypsies.. gypsies if true left india 5000 years ago and now a days look diifernt from us. another thing Indians don't like to associate with people whom have rputaion of being thieves and criminals. although I do feel we should consider gypsies as brothers if they really like Indians. gypsy culture and language is different as well..they are culturally n lookwise way more european

gypsies didnt left india 5000 years ago but 1000 years ago. and they look indian often not always but often, they would pass in india easy.

they say "she passes of as any other indian girl shopping in delhi" if she does all the other gypsies do too because she looks average like my family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6HfenInNEA

btw gypsies dont have fair skin, they are very dark darker then mideasterners, turks, arabs etc.

Mortimer
02-08-2015, 03:25 AM
another thing I want to mention... gypsies aint mentally Punjabi like.. we are very proud people... we never beg not even low cast Punjabis... anyone ever seen a Punjabi begger even in india? while gypsies are begging in European countries where its easy to be rich... Punjabis are warriors and don't steal.... people feel safer when we are around.... we are wheatish complexioned gypsies on average are much fairer... regarding looks I can post Punjabi men n women whom are better looking than any Europeans... whatever type. we rule Bollywood and indian song industry.

gypsies are not fairer then punjabis they are around the same.

King Claus
02-08-2015, 03:39 AM
The reason that indians don't care about gypsies and also, the reason that gypsies don't care about indians is simple: they're both brown skinned species and can there for only care about themselve..

jatt
02-08-2015, 01:13 PM
The reason that indians don't care about gypsies and also, the reason that gypsies don't care about indians is simple: they're both brown skinned species and can there for only care about themselve..

yeh we should learn to care about ourselves from European white skinned people whose only purpose in life is to prove how more depigmented they are from other Europeans.

King Claus
02-08-2015, 09:35 PM
yeh we should learn to care about ourselves from European white skinned people whose only purpose in life is to prove how more depigmented they are from other Europeans.
and whites could only learn to be an ape from your species

jatt
02-08-2015, 09:43 PM
We taught You To BaTh Two tiMeS a day. We taught U there is more to life than eating n shitting. We taught u civIlisatioN

Antimage
02-09-2015, 08:12 AM
Why indians dont care for roma gypsies in europe and mideast ?

because gypsies don't care about indians either.

Antimage
02-09-2015, 08:15 AM
they say "she passes of as any other indian girl shopping in delhi" if she does all the other gypsies do

not really, only a few gypsy look as indian as her

Antimage
02-09-2015, 08:16 AM
We taught You To BaTh Two tiMeS a day. We taught U there is more to life than eating n shitting. We taught u civIlisatioN

what do you think about TheBrownBear's photo? does he look indian?

wvwvw
02-09-2015, 08:44 AM

Lol that sounds like an excellent idea

Romastan, I like the sound of it ;)

wvwvw
02-09-2015, 08:46 AM

Yet it is Indians who use whitening creams not swarthy Europeans

Highlands
02-09-2015, 08:51 AM
They don't care because gypsies are mixed now. Their non-European genetics are part-MENA, part-South Asian. Like mixing an Indian with Middle eastern.
Indians won't care but maybe Pakistanis will be interested?

Antimage
02-09-2015, 08:55 AM
Indians won't care but maybe Pakistanis will be interested? no they won't. Gypsies aren't some Desi/indian like diaspora, they are an ethnicity of their own. They are phenotypically(and genetically) and culturally different than south asians.

Highlands
02-09-2015, 08:59 AM
no they won't. Gypsies aren't some Desi/indian like diaspora, they are an ethnicity of their own. They are phenotypically(and genetically) and culturally different than south asians.

Agree, gypsies should embrace their new ethnicity.

Antimage
02-09-2015, 09:17 AM
Agree, gypsies should embrace their new ethnicity.

they do. Brownbear is the only gypsy i've ever met who tries to be indian. Gypsies in hungary don't care about india at all, i think a lot of them don't even know if they are originated from india.

They care about afro american gangsta rap culture much more than india

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUs7xSMWUAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgWgLl3rEbM