PDA

View Full Version : what's your opinion about this video ? (only the video not the music) :)

bimo
12-03-2013, 09:06 PM
i hate the 3 girls in the video , very stupids , and the curly haired girls is not even so beautiful to act like a star lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COEj1iUdtr0

bimo
12-03-2013, 09:32 PM
bump

Agron
12-03-2013, 09:54 PM
Typical "summer hit" video actually, though I don't know why they chose the curly haired girl to perform in this video, not attractive at all compared to the two others imo.

bimo
12-03-2013, 09:57 PM
Typical "summer hit" video actually, though I don't know why they chose the curly haired girl to perform in this video, not attractive at all compared to the two others imo.

yes , but my point is that these 3 girls act very stupid , and many girls today act like them

BeerBaron
12-03-2013, 10:00 PM
not my cup of beer, i like eastern euro girls personally

Agron
12-03-2013, 10:05 PM
yes , but my point is that these 3 girls act very stupid , and many girls today act like them

I think it's intended that they act stupid, the makers of the music want to sell their shit, so they have to use stupid stereotypes (like stupid, easy to have girls). When young teenage girls watch this kind of shit they think that they have to act like them to be cool.. So yeah, dumb video for dumb folks with dumb actresses.

bimo
12-03-2013, 10:14 PM
I think it's intended that they act stupid, the makers of the music want to sell their shit, so they have to use stupid stereotypes (like stupid, easy to have girls). When young teenage girls watch this kind of shit they think that they have to act like them to be cool.. So yeah, dumb video for dumb folks with dumb actresses.

to me the video sound like "we are not whore , we are good girls wich don't go with every guy we know"

but in reality they are just arrogant , for example when they put the cellphone of the guy wich flirt with them in the cocktail , that's does not men they are good girl , but just arrogant whores , if a girl don't want to go with a guy does not mean she should put his cell in the cocktail and mock him , she can just act nice and just say "no thanks"

i want meet girls like them , just to mock them and make them cry , the lesson they deserve :D

portusaus
12-03-2013, 10:23 PM
Everybody in this video personifies the most obnoxious aspects of modernity. No thanks.