PDA

View Full Version : What Sunnis think about Iran?

VAARON
12-04-2013, 09:39 AM
human rights watch ask:Iran: Lift Restrictions on Sunni Worship (http://www.hrw.org/news/2013/11/09/iran-lift-restrictions-sunni-worship): "dozens of uniformed and plain-clothes security agents surrounded Sadeghiyeh Mosque in northwest Tehran, one of the largest and most important Sunni prayer sites in Tehran province, and prevented Sunni worshipers from entering the building to mark Eid-e Ghorban"

also #savesunnisinIran (http://statigr.am/tag/savesunnisiniran):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx7XDmWAlCQ
this is my favorite image :
http://static4.demotix.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/a_scale_large/2700-8/photos/1379545965-london-protest-tells-iran-release-sunnis-dont-hang-them_2723788.jpg
http://www.onislam.net/english/oimedia/onislamen/images/mainimages/HRW-Slams-Sunnis-Prosecution-In-Iran.jpg
http://static3.demotix.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/a_scale_large/2700-4/photos/1379545961-london-protest-tells-iran-release-sunnis-dont-hang-them_2723854.jpg

so what Sunnis think about Iran ? they like that they hang them ? they like religion in iran? they like iran in general ? i ask only sunnis to answer this directly

Anglojew
12-04-2013, 10:49 AM
For once I agree with Iran. Sunni worship should be restricted.

Behrouz
12-04-2013, 03:22 PM
Most sunnis hate us, I guess.

No, it should not be surprising at all. The USA (and of course kikes) has been profiting from Middle Eastern conflicts (be it sunni-shia, Taliban, Al qaaeda etc) for decades, arming both sides of the conflicts and intermittently attacking a foe or ally, increasing demand for its domestic arms producers. The same USA had overthrown Iran's democratically elected president (remember 1953), installed Saddam in Iraq, created the Taliban and Al Queda by allying with Osama Bin Laden against the Russians, supported the house of Saud, and allowed Israel to commit war crimes and massacres.

The Middle East would be a far, far more peaceful place without them. The greed of the West, its desire to control the oil in that part of the world, ensured that the middle east would be constantly in conflict (created for and by the West) to ensure cheap access to oil. The US and Europe can look at the mirror for fucking up the middle east, they are the ones bringing democracies(!!!), flooding the region with arms and providing diplomatic protection at the UN for criminal states like Yahoodsrael and Saudi Camel-Fuckeria.

Behrouz
12-04-2013, 03:26 PM
Vaaron you are a hidden-Yahood, i know.

VAARON
12-04-2013, 03:45 PM
Vaaron you are a hidden-Yahood, i know.

luck for you i'm not :p but i still care about christains and religious minorities in iran

silver_surfer
12-04-2013, 03:58 PM
Can't speak for the whole Muslim population in the world but here in India we don't hate Shiites.
The reason behind Shiite-Sunni hatred is probably one of the most idiotic ones in history, although it may have been justified a long time ago.

After Muhammad died, there was the Rashidun caliphate, under which Muslims remained largely united, but after the assassination of the 4th caliph, Ali, the Umayyad Empire arose. Fast-forward a few years, and the caliph Yazid I of the Umayyads arised. He demanded that all of the governors of the provinces of the Umayyad Empire pledge allegiance/fealty to him, but Husayn refused since he viewed his rule as totally unjust (Yazid I and the Umayyads advocated racism against non-Arabs among quite a few other dastardly things.)

A few years later, Husayn was killed in battle by Yazid I's forces (near Karbala, Iraq, I believe.) After this, the Shiite supporters of Husayn as well as the more passive non-supporters of Husayn, but opposers of Yazid I, joined forces and toppled the Umayyad caliphate, ushering in the new and more egalitarian Abbassid caliphate and the "Islamic Golden Age."

Today, it's worse then ever, because Saudi Arabia, who funds Sunni mosques (especially in poorer regions) and spreads their version of Islam that brings Muslims under their influence. Anyone that isn't Sunni is an obstacle in Saudi domination.

So Saudi Arabia tells these poor illiterate young men, after feeding them and caring for them, that those Shias are corrupting Islam, and should be killed. It's whats happening in Pakistan now. It happened a few centuries ago when Sufi Islam brought Islam to Pakistan/India, then the Caliph at the time saw he had no control over them. so he invaded and killed his own brother.

I have to find the names of that Caliph and his brother. The hatred should've stopped there, but it didn't due to quarrels over who should've led the Abbassids, but apparently, a long-extinct Abbassid Empire is reason enough for **some** Shi'ites and Sunnis TODAY to hate each other to the point of death.

Catholics and Protestants have mostly buried the hatchet, I hope the Sunni and Shia can, too. :)

Baluarte
12-08-2013, 07:33 PM
Catholics and Protestants have mostly buried the hatchet, I hope the Sunni and Shia can, too. :)

Only because Christianism is dying and few people have the will to defend our traditions.

Petros Houhoulis
12-10-2013, 04:03 PM
Let's establish the basic facts first: Do Sunnis think?

My belief is that they are simply following the Quran. When every time you have a problem, you find the solution in the same book, again and again, there is no reason to think!

Mraz
12-10-2013, 04:11 PM
Love Iran, they sent Bosniaks weapons when Arabic States supported Serbia.
Iran is one of the rare muslim country in the M-E region that has pride.

Ingrid
12-10-2013, 04:14 PM
Only because Christianism is dying and few people have the will to defend our traditions.
that's a good thing, religions are useless.

Baluarte
12-10-2013, 04:19 PM
that's a good thing, religions are useless.

Civilizations only change religions. Atheism is never a mainstream belief. Even in the Stalinist Soviet Union people still prayed in secret.
A hypothetic death of Christianity will only mean its replacement.

For a simple reason: Civilizations with solid beliefs and convictions crush civilizations whose spirit is empty and trivial.

Ingrid
12-10-2013, 04:21 PM
Civilizations only change religions. Atheism is never a mainstream belief. Even in the Stalinist Soviet Union people still prayed in secret.
A hypothetic death of Christianity will only mean its replacement.

with atheism, if you can't see it you're blind.

Baluarte
12-10-2013, 04:33 PM
with atheism, if you can't see it you're blind.

Islam chances are even better than "atheism".

Petros Houhoulis
12-11-2013, 01:17 AM
Islam chances are even better than "atheism".

Islam chances are even worse than Christianity. Christianity thrives in places like Latin America and Africa. Islam is choking on its' blood because of the Arab spring, and other loony stuff that's going around on a daily basis from Morocco to Pakistan...

VAARON
12-11-2013, 03:02 PM
Islam chances are even worse than Christianity. Christianity thrives in places like Latin America and Africa. Islam is choking on its' blood because of the Arab spring, and other loony stuff that's going around on a daily basis from Morocco to Pakistan...

islam was spread by the sword , and so it is now . christians in these countries are doing bad , also forced conversions .

Petros Houhoulis
12-13-2013, 03:54 PM
islam was spread by the sword , and so it is now . christians in these countries are doing bad , also forced conversions .

Actually it is the exact opposite. South Sudan has split from Muslim Sudan just two years ago:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_sudan

The Muzzies are losing the ground under their feet in the most of the world, even if they are gaining ground in Europe. Their only way to gain more people is by overbreeding, because no sane man would even follow Islam.