PDA

View Full Version : Classify my paternal family

Mortimer
11-07-2009, 04:36 AM
From left to right: My father, My Cousins Wife, My Cousin, My paternal Aunt, Me

Stefan
11-07-2009, 04:48 AM
The two men look probably Dinarid? The younger woman looks Alpinid. The other woman I can not tell with the glasses.

I'm going to classify you as mixed. That means, basically you can look like anything from Mestizo to what you are, Half-Gypsy. That doesn't mean that their aren't Full Europids that look like you, just that they would be rare cases.

Also I'm new to the whole "racial" sphere of forums, but I do recognize you from many of the ones I have "lurked".

The Lawspeaker
11-07-2009, 04:54 AM
Sure as hell not European.

Mortimer
11-07-2009, 04:55 AM
The two men look probably Dinarid? The younger woman looks Alpinid. The other woman I can not tell with the glasses.

I'm going to classify you as mixed. That means, basically you can look like anything from Mestizo to what you are, Half-Gypsy. That doesn't mean that their aren't Full Europids that look like you, just that they would be rare cases.

Also I'm new to the whole "racial" sphere of forums, but I do recognize you from many of the ones I have "lurked".

Thanks for the classification. Im on many racial forums.

Electronic God-Man
11-07-2009, 04:57 AM
Inquiring Mind you are Gypsy scum.

Why do you keep posting classifications? Always the same result...gypsy scum.

;)

Stefan
11-07-2009, 04:57 AM

Really? He is the only one in the bunch that I would say for definite wouldn't pass as European. The younger girl looks a little odd, but the other three look European to me.

Mortimer
11-07-2009, 05:01 AM
Really? He is the only one in the bunch that I would say for definite wouldn't pass as European. The younger girl looks a little odd, but the other three look European to me.

I dont know why he said they are not European they are Serbians. Only me is mixed.

Mesrine
11-07-2009, 06:02 AM
*Checks wallet chain*

OK, now let's classify Inquiring Mind's family. :D

http://zedomax.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/wallet-chain.jpg

Fred
11-07-2009, 09:20 AM
The guy in the middle looks like the most European of the five and he appears to be a groom, thus unrelated. I am unaware of the family dynamics within, but that's my impression.

Mortimer
11-07-2009, 11:05 AM
Maybe someone else with a serious classification?

Kadu
11-07-2009, 11:17 AM
Your Father is Serbian right IM?
Dunno which ones are gypsies or not, but they don't like the gypsies we have here in Iberia, not even like the Roma ones.

Mortimer
11-07-2009, 11:18 AM
Your Father is Serbian right IM?
Dunno which ones are gypsies or not, but they don't like the gypsies we have here in Iberia, not even like the Roma ones.

Yes my father is serbian.

Kadu
11-07-2009, 11:21 AM
What about your cousin and your cousin's wife?

Mortimer
11-07-2009, 11:24 AM
What about your cousin and your cousin's wife?

Serbians too and also the aunt.

Kadu
11-07-2009, 11:31 AM

Radojica and Svarog are not going to be happy with that. :D

Bari
11-07-2009, 11:41 AM
From left to right: My father, My Cousins Wife, My Cousin, My paternal Aunt, Me

- The older man looks like a Dinaric with pontid influence, as the younger seems to be rather Alpinized Dinaric.

The girl looks Baltid(with cro-mag?)

The elder woman looks like some Balkanian Borreby perhaps?

Barreldriver
11-07-2009, 12:25 PM
The girl looks Baltid(with cro-mag?)

baltid is a cromagnoid type. :P

Etymology:

The type is traditionally associated with the Baltic region of northern-northeastern Europe. Some confusion may arise from the fact that the term Baltid or Baltic is applied to a number of quite distinct types (or blends of types). This is the result of a general lack of synergy among scholars in the field.

Other names:

- Osteuropid (v. Eickstedt and Deniker; subsumes East-Baltid and even Lappoid)

Origins:

Altered northeastern European Cro-Magnoid type (ancestrally related to the Dalo-Falid and Brünn types of the northwest), reduced, brachycephalized and borealized through a selective process of "balticization" (not wholly dissimilar to alpinization). The ancestral type ("East-Cro-Magnid") is more obviously reflected in the less altered West-Baltid end-type, which we have here subsumed under the general Baltid definition, together with the more "balticized" segment. The stabilized Lappoid-influenced periphery of the "Baltid continuum" is referred to as East-Baltid.

Barreldriver
11-07-2009, 12:30 PM
And I ask what would a Baltid be doing in Serbia, the alleged Baltid is just an Alpinoid. Case closed.