PDA

View Full Version : Was my weed laced or did I smoke too much?

7eleven
12-06-2013, 03:46 AM
So ive been smoking weed for about a little over a year now and I would say ive done it about 50-60 times in my life and usually I have a very good experience with it. But last weekend all I have to say is it went pretty bad and was sort of scary. So I was over at my friend's house and he starts telling me about this weed he got that is extremely potent and that its almost impossible to drive on, I was pretty skeptical about this since Ive smoked lots of kinds of weed and am usually able to drive on it. So we decide to smoke some of it, so we pack a huge ass bowl and smoke it out of a homemade gravity bong. After a few hits I start to feel really strange, like within a minute of smoking. I start to shake rapidly, my vision starts to get very blurry and my memory was so fucked up I forgot how to send a text message. Like I literally felt like I couldnt do anything. I couldnt even stand, I kept falling over. I also kept slurring my words which has never happened to me on weed before and I began to see visions. Its like I was wide awake but I was dreaming at the same time. I ended up climbing on top of my friends washing machine for some weird reason and like passed out for a few minutes and had super intense dreams. I couldnt even think straight or see anything because my vision was so damn blurry I couldnt even read any of the text messages on my phone. I also got super hot and started sweating. I also couldnt think at all I just kept babbling about random shit according to my friends and it didnt even sound like I was speaking English at some points. Ive done other shit before like Acid and this was way scarier than any Acid trip ive ever been on. Any idea why all this shit happened? Also I barely remember anything from that night.

Tropico
12-06-2013, 03:52 AM
That shit was laced.

Tropico
12-06-2013, 03:53 AM
God I think you might have smoked a weed that had some Spice filler. (synthetic fake weed).

7eleven
12-06-2013, 03:55 AM
God I think you might have smoked a weed that had some Spice filler. (synthetic fake weed).

Yeah I was thinking that too man, it was seriously like one of the worst experiences of my life.

Black Wolf
12-06-2013, 03:55 AM
Wow sounds like someone put some toxic shit on that dope.

Prisoner Of Ice
12-06-2013, 03:56 AM
That's normal for a high dose, especially if you have the gene that can lead to schizophrenia. If it was a REALLY strong dose then you don't, but if your buddies took it and were OK it means you need to stay away from weed or you will fuck yourself up.

KidMulat
12-06-2013, 03:58 AM
Dude look up research related to psychosis and bipolar + weed

I used to smoke often and one day I had crazy reactions thought it was laced or some new strain (happens in the bay often enough) but then I did it two more times and same insane results.

I stay away from it now. I suggest try it another time or two see what happens and if its not good just drop it.

With all herbs some people may be born with or gain negative reactions, weed is no different just because its natural doesn't mean its safe.

7eleven
12-06-2013, 04:01 AM
That's normal for a high dose, especially if you have the gene that can lead to schizophrenia. If it was a REALLY strong dose then you don't, but if your buddies took it and were OK it means you need to stay away from weed or you will fuck yourself up.

I didnt even pay attention to my friends because I was so messed up I was in my own world. But we talked afterwards and they seemed to enjoy it. And I think you're right, I should probably stop smoking.

portusaus
12-06-2013, 04:02 AM

Yeah, it was probably K2 or something; nasty shit, a lot of people in my area have been addicted to it. These usually have synthetic cannabinoids which are altered often to escape laws prohibiting them, but I imagine sometimes they just get an entheogen like damiana and lace it with some harsh stimulant they synthesized a week ago. People have had seizures and have even died on some of these obscure chemicals, and they can also damage your cannabinoid receptors. Definitely tell your friend to be skeptical of whoever they bought it off and try to get rid of it to someone else or trash it.

EDIT: Marijuana does not do this. Ever. People that have pre-existing conditions like schizophrenia or anxiety can find them provoked by cannabinoids, but the weed is not causing these reactions, merely increasing their potential while on it. Considering your friend told you that "it's some crazy shit, you can't drive in it etc." I strongly doubt that was only weed if there was even weed in it.

7eleven
12-06-2013, 04:03 AM
Dude look up research related to psychosis and bipolar + weed

I used to smoke often and one day I had crazy reactions thought it was laced or some new strain (happens in the bay often enough) but then I did it two more times and same insane results.

I stay away from it now. I suggest try it another time or two see what happens and if its not good just drop it.

With all herbs some people may be born with or gain negative reactions, weed is no different just because its natural doesn't mean its safe.
Are you bipolar by any chance? And did you experience the same things that I described in the first post?

Anglojew
12-06-2013, 04:07 AM
A few possibilities;

1. Laced

2. Hugely potent THC content. When I started smoking the THC levels of most weed was single figures. Now in Australia it's upto 40%!!!!
http://www.medicaldaily.com/australian-marijuana-has-highest-levels-thc-could-it-top-amsterdam-next-weed-capital-248062

3. Demonic possession

4. Psychosis

KidMulat
12-06-2013, 04:51 AM
Are you bipolar by any chance? And did you experience the same things that I described in the first post?

I am not schizo or bipolar; all I have is anxiety issues however smoking causes all sorts of crazy reactions.

There is a poster that says cannabinoids can only trigger pre-existing conditions but I would wager that weed can actually affect brain chemistry and that even after one time can radically alter perception and body.

Essentially for me other than my critical faculties everything else goes to the wayside its not fun because while your in it you know your not functioning well.

Again try smoking again if this didn't scare you off, I just suggest you keep note to how you feel.